PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion & Query ?!

Moar
April 26th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Namaskar Dear Forum Leaders & Members,

We have seven forums (sections) followed by few sub-forums. I was thinking for quite some time that why not We have a format that may help generate even more quality threads & posts, I will explain !! Like how about announcing every fortnight the best thread & post, may be overall or from each of the seven forums, that depends on Your interest !! And also crowning the 'Gentleman or Lady of the fortnight' member (in a time period of a fortnight) based on the cooperation, decency, number of threads & posts, replies to fellow members' posts, following-up the discussion, He / She using the likes also, His / Her posts being liked, participation in Wiki & Media should also count, etc. !! I hope I have made Myself clear.

I believe it may pump more enthusiasm among members !!

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!

ygulia
April 26th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Yes, it is a good idea my friend.

We have seven forums (sections) followed by few sub-forums. I was thinking for quite some time that why not We have a format that may help generate even more quality threads & posts, I will explain !! Like how about announcing every fortnight the best thread & post, may be overall or from each of the seven forums, that depends on Your interest !! And also crowning the 'Gentleman or Lady of the fortnight' member (in a time period of a fortnight) based on the cooperation, decency, number of threads & posts, replies to fellow members' posts, following-up the discussion, He / She using the likes also, His / Her posts being liked, participation in Wiki & Media should also count, etc. !! I hope I have made Myself clear.

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!

DrRajpalSingh
April 26th, 2012, 08:13 PM

So, is this feasible ?!

Sincerely !!

Worth serious consideration!

lrburdak
April 28th, 2012, 10:42 PM
It is a good idea by Hardeep ji for quality writing and motivating members to write.

Moar
May 3rd, 2012, 06:46 PM
So, is this feasible ?!

DrRajpalSingh
May 3rd, 2012, 11:36 PM
So, is this feasible ?!

It is for the policy makers to evaluate the feasibility! Let them take their own time. Wait please.

Moar
May 11th, 2012, 09:30 PM
So, is this feasible ?!