PDA

View Full Version : My book - free e-copy for Jatlanders

navingulia
May 14th, 2012, 10:51 AM
Dear Friends,
My book 'In Quest of the Last Victory' is now a best seller from Pearson. You can see the excellent reviews and ratings it has got at flipkart.
http://www.flipkart.com/quest-last-victory-8131761207/p/itmd3z3edkfatmmg?pid=9788131761205

For those who cannot order my book from flipkart but would like to have an e-copy and read, you can email me at navingulia@gmail.com and i will have a soft copy emailed to you for free. Since it is a motivational book, I would want it to reach maximum people and especially students.

I am also coming up with a low cost version and a hindi version for village schools and village students.

Those who have already read my book can post their reviews here.

Thanks to all friends.
Warm Regards
Navin Gulia

DrRajpalSingh
May 14th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Dear Friends,
My book 'In Quest of the Last Victory' is now a best seller from Pearson. You can see the excellent reviews and ratings it has got at flipkart.
http://www.flipkart.com/quest-last-victory-8131761207/p/itmd3z3edkfatmmg?pid=9788131761205

For those who cannot order my book from flipkart but would like to have an e-copy and read, you can email me at navingulia@gmail.com and i will have a soft copy emailed to you for free. Since it is a motivational book, I would want it to reach maximum people and especially students.

I am also coming up with a low cost version and a hindi version for village schools and village students.

Those who have already read my book can post their reviews here.

Thanks to all friends.
Warm Regards
Navin Gulia

Dear Friend,

Indeed this is great.

You deserve kudos for the great offer.

Hope people would be immensely taking advantage of this nice gesture/offer!

Regards

ravinderjeet
May 14th, 2012, 02:50 PM
कती आंडी किताब से भाई नवीन , मेरी गेल्याँ भी तेरी ढाल बणी थी जब घोड़े ने तेरे कनपटी पे दुल्ल्त्ती मारी थी देहरादून में , मेरे भी मेरी एक घटना याद आगि थी अक क्यूकर एक मारणे बलध ने में सींगा पे ठा के बागा दियाथा अर घणी वार में होंश आया था | अफसर की अगाडी अर घोड़े की पिछाडी नहीं आणा चाहिए | तेरे आली घटना में "एक अफसर की अगाडी घोड़े की पिछाडी में आगी "|

anilphogat
May 17th, 2012, 02:39 AM
Thanks for sharing...you are inspirational.