PDA

View Full Version : राष्ट्रपति बने कोई जाट................

jatshiva1947
June 8th, 2012, 11:18 PM
राष्ट्रपति बने कोई जाट................
आज सारी की सारी राजनीति राष्ट्रपति पद के चुनावों पर गरमाई हुई है कोई कह रहा है कि फलां को बना दो कोई किसी को कह रहा है। कोई आदिवासी को बनाने की सिफारीश कर रहा है तो कोई अल्पसंख्यकों को चाहता है लेकिन में आप सभी से एक बात पुछना चाहता हुं कि सैंकङों वर्षों का इतिहास उठाकर देखो जो भी देश की लङाई हुई हैं उनमें जाटों का कितना बङा योगदान और बलिदान हुआ है। क्या उनको राष्ट्रपति बनाना देश के लिए गौरव की बात नही है। लेकिन क्या करें............ देश की मजबुरी है कि वोटों की राजनीति हो रही है।

mandeep333
June 9th, 2012, 08:03 PM
राष्ट्रपति बने कोई जाट................
आज सारी की सारी राजनीति राष्ट्रपति पद के चुनावों पर गरमाई हुई है कोई कह रहा है कि फलां को बना दो कोई किसी को कह रहा है। कोई आदिवासी को बनाने की सिफारीश कर रहा है तो कोई अल्पसंख्यकों को चाहता है लेकिन में आप सभी से एक बात पुछना चाहता हुं कि सैंकङों वर्षों का इतिहास उठाकर देखो जो भी देश की लङाई हुई हैं उनमें जाटों का कितना बङा योगदान और बलिदान हुआ है। क्या उनको राष्ट्रपति बनाना देश के लिए गौरव की बात नही है। लेकिन क्या करें............ देश की मजबुरी है कि वोटों की राजनीति हो रही है।

वाह भाई वाह! मजा आगया। क्या काम की बात की है। पर भाईजान पहले यह तो निश्चित करना जरूरी है कि हम किस जाट का नाम राष्ट्र्पति पद के लिए आगे रखेंगे । कहीं हम इस मुद्दे पर आपस में सिरफुट्व्व्ल न करलें…

rajneeshantil
June 11th, 2012, 12:27 AM
Tomar saheb, achi soch hai aapki. par gana muskil hai iska pura hona. jata ne te yaaro koe kisi samati, social group, RWA ka e pradhan na banata. president ki to baat duur hai. secondly, this designation is not meant for a JAT. because as per our constitution, President is the head of the nation but in reality he is only a show piece which is meant to occupy an empty chair n nothing else. A JAT can never "compromise" with himself. moreover, Jat can be a prime minister but not president of india. JAT will remain a JAT.

DrRajpalSingh
June 11th, 2012, 01:32 AM
......this designation is not meant for a JAT. because as per our constitution, President is the head of the nation but in reality he is only a show piece which is meant to occupy an empty chair n nothing else....

Friend,

As per constitution the President is Head of the State, not nation; and that he does not occupy just ''an empty chair.'' He, being a supreme constitutional authority enjoys immense powers.

Regards

ygulia
June 11th, 2012, 07:13 PM
President is the head of the state, supreme Commander of indian armed forces. President enjoys lot of power. If you read the constitution then only you will be able to comment properly.

Tomar saheb, achi soch hai aapki. par gana muskil hai iska pura hona. jata ne te yaaro koe kisi samati, social group, RWA ka e pradhan na banata. president ki to baat duur hai. secondly, this designation is not meant for a JAT. because as per our constitution, President is the head of the nation but in reality he is only a show piece which is meant to occupy an empty chair n nothing else. A JAT can never "compromise" with himself. moreover, Jat can be a prime minister but not president of india. JAT will remain a JAT.

RTEWATIA
June 11th, 2012, 08:36 PM
President is the head of the state, supreme Commander of indian armed forces. President enjoys lot of power. If you read the constitution then only you will be able to comment properly.

Par aajkal ke hisab se to Pranab mukhejee congressi chamcha h, mujhe nahi lagta ki wo congress ki soch se alag koi kadam uthayega,

President will merely be a puppet.

DrRajpalSingh
June 11th, 2012, 10:16 PM
...... President will merely be a puppet.

About the august post of the President of India, it is unfortunate that we have started comments basing our surmises and conjectures on baseless grounds.

Moreover, we are being led astray from the topic selected for discussion under the thread heading.

jatshiva1947
June 12th, 2012, 12:24 AM
bilkul sahi kaha rajnish bhai jo kisi karan se tut jaye wo jat nahi............ thnks padhne ke liye

malikdeepak1
June 12th, 2012, 08:16 AM
About the august post of the President of India, it is unfortunate that we have started comments basing our surmises and conjectures on baseless grounds.

Moreover, we are being led astray from the topic selected for discussion under the thread heading.

Respected Sir,

Give me one instance when our current president Honourable Smt Pratibha Devi Patil has acted on/ or used her IMMENSE POWERS?

How much time do you think that a "signature" takes to tell govt whether to hang or not Indian Jamaai "Afjal Guru"?
4 years and still counting??:confused:

Ek farookh abdulla jaise politician ke ek bayaan ke dabaav me aakar, hmaare diye hue tax ke paise se Afjal Guru or Kasab jaise jagahnay apraadhiyo ko paal-pos rhe hai.. biryani, mutton khaave hai aram te baithe-baithe, aur hmaare jise kaiyaa ne sookhe rot bhi na milte!:mad:

This post should be held by a non-political person who believes in action based on his/her opinion as and when it is desired/expected.

I agree the post of President is highest respectable post in India, but person holding the post has to earn our respect through his/her actions and not just by sitting on that post.

PS:
1. Arguments are not baseless, only thing is we have become spineless and favor a particular party/person without tactically analyzing the facts.

2. These are my personal opinions, others may disagree.

3. I read in newspapers yesterday that she is shifting to her Pune(?) residence after her term as president is over, and 20 trucks have been hired to transport the lugggage!! Mere ghar ka samaan to 1 canter me ae khatam ho jyaa hai!;)

anilsangwan
June 12th, 2012, 08:29 AM
3. I read in newspapers yesterday that she is shifting to her Pune(?) residence after her term as president is over, and 20 trucks have been hired to transport the lugggage!! Mere ghar ka samaan to 1 canter me ae khatam ho jyaa hai!;)

सरकारी कुर्सी मेज भी घाल के ले जाने सें आक नहीं........ तेरे घर में के इतना फ्री का माल स भाई ?..... ट्रक क्यूकर भरेंगे....मेंने तो ये एम् पी एर एम् एल ए देखे सें..... सरकारी फ्लैट आर कोठी खाली करते टाइम सरकारी सौदे ने सब तें पहलाम चकया करें.....

malikdeepak1
June 12th, 2012, 08:35 AM
सरकारी कुर्सी मेज भी घाल के ले जाने सें आक नहीं........ तेरे घर में के इतना फ्री का माल स भाई ?..... ट्रक क्यूकर भरेंगे....मेंने तो ये एम् पी एर एम् एल ए देखे सें..... सरकारी फ्लैट आर कोठी खाली करते टाइम सरकारी सौदे ने सब तें पहलाम चकया करें.....

Jyaa e te itne truck mangwaane pad rhe se bhai.. na to ekle aadmi dhore kitna saman ho sake se? beshak kitna ae rayees ho, 20 truck to bharne okhhe se!

anilsangwan
June 12th, 2012, 08:44 AM
Jyaa e te itne truck mangwaane pad rhe se bhai.. na to ekle aadmi dhore kitna saman ho sake se? beshak kitna ae rayees ho, 20 truck to bharne okhhe se!

एह का बस कोणी चाले ना तो पूरे के पूरे ढूंढ ने उठवा के पुणे में धरवा ले.....ज्युकर छोटे पेड़ ने बालक चकल्या ले जाया करें...... आगले राष्ट्रपति ने फेर तें बनवाना पड़े....... काम तो इसा ए कार्या था... पुणे में भी आर्मी की ज़मीन पे महल बनवा ए दिया था.... मुश्किल पैंडा छोड्या स ताई ने.... इन गेल तो व बन री स .,..... सीत मांगन आई थी, आर घर की धणयाणी बण बैठी.....

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Respected Sir,

Give me one instance when our current president... I agree the post of President is highest respectable post in India, but person holding the post has to earn our respect through his/her actions and not just by sitting on that post.

PS:
1. Arguments are not baseless, only thing is we have become spineless and favor a particular party/person without tactically analyzing the facts.
....;)

AND

Par aajkal ke hisab se to Pranab mukhejee congressi chamcha h, mujhe nahi lagta ki wo congress ki soch se alag koi kadam uthayega,

President will merely be a puppet.

Friend,
My post was in reply to Mr. Tewatia's above quoted post....and your reply is self speaking.

Think and introspect please whom do you call 'spineless' and who actually is!

Thanks

malikdeepak1
June 12th, 2012, 09:50 AM
AND

Friend,
My post was in reply to Mr. Tewatia's above quoted post....and your reply is self speaking.

Think and introspect please whom do you call 'spineless' and who actually is!

Thanks

Sir,

Please read my post again. I have mentioned "we" are spineless and have not targetted to any particular individual. "we" the people are always biased with some party or person and blindly follow them without introspecting on should we do this or not. So even if that person/party does something wrong, "we" will raise our voice for ONCE (not always) and then will settle down again with "Chalta hai". "we" are not strong, so people who are almost Illiterate, rules so called highly educated people.

Ek thulla jo muskil se nakal maar maar ke 10vi pass hota hai, aur fir 5-7lakh dekar pulice me bharti hota hia, wo ek IT engineer ko bakra samjhta hai or us par raub jhaadne ki himmat rakhta hai. Aisa isliye hai kyuki desh par raaj karne wale samay par sahi aur kathor nirnay lene ki himmat nahi rakhte. Unhe sirf apna ghar bharne se matlab hota hia, chahe wo kaise bhi bhare.

By the way, you did not reply to my question in my previous post. If possible, you can, else please ignore it. "WE" are USED TO ignorance.

Regards

PS : You said "baseless" and I just gave one example of accusses being "not baseless".
Another one as Anil told :
http://www.rediff.com/news/report/prez-yet-to-decide-where-to-settle-down-post-retirement/20120508.htm

vicky84
June 12th, 2012, 11:30 AM
Give me one instance when our current president Honourable Smt Pratibha Devi Patil has acted on/ or used her IMMENSE POWERS?

Bhai Kaade aapne apne Prime Minister arr President tai dekhya sai media face karti haan? kaal ek program dekha tha TV pai..Australia ki Prime Minister logon ko face to face answer dewai thi unke questions ke.. Video ka link: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s3517695.htm

Aapne aale to lukke reh sain..bera na ke darr laage sai media tai face karti haan..Intai ghani umeed matna rakho bhai.

malikdeepak1
June 12th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Bhai Kaade aapne apne Prime Minister arr President tai dekhya sai media face karti haan? kaal ek program dekha tha TV pai..Australia ki Prime Minister logon ko face to face answer dewai thi unke questions ke.. Video ka link: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/qanda/txt/s3517695.htm

Now, this is called accountability.

But here our politicians have account-ability.

Dagar25
June 12th, 2012, 01:20 PM
256 crores were spent on 36 foreign tours made by Hon'ble president pratibha patil.......this amount is only towards foreign tours.........other amenities and benefits are extra............

ygulia
June 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM
No one is writing on the topic of this thread. It appears that people are frustrated with the system and they outbrust thier anger in any thread.

navdeepkhatkar
June 12th, 2012, 06:07 PM
No one is writing on the topic of this thread. It appears that people are frustrated with the system and they outbrust thier anger in any thread.

Correct .. we are fed up with the system .. stil no one has the caliber to change the system .. so we keep on cribbing. :)

navdeepkhatkar
June 12th, 2012, 06:09 PM
or bhaii baki ratarpati ... chahe koi bano .. jise MAMTA Bannerji le rahi s e.. Center ne koi kaam karvana ho .. wo apne Packege tha k khadi ho ja se .... suna h ki kal rata ne bhi va 1200 Crore me maani hai :)

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Thread started with raising a question about the desirability of a Jat President has traversed a long way to the functioning of Rastrapati Bhawan.

keep it up please.

navdeepkhatkar
June 12th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Thread started with raising a question about the desirability of a Jat President and has traversed a long way to the functioning of Rastrapati Bhawan.

keep it up please.

Okies Dr. saab .. lets get back to the track ...
So , i woul like to invite ome names from the elder members or teh people who have intrest in Politics to throw some names of eligible Jaat candidates for the above post.:star::star:

RTEWATIA
June 12th, 2012, 07:26 PM
Thread started with raising a question about the desirability of a Jat President and has traversed a long way to the functioning of Rastrapati Bhawan.

keep it up please.

Respected Sir,

Me,Ravinder Tewatia:- being an independet citizen of Republic of india, hereby nominate your name for the president of india,

two conditions would be satisfied with if this goes through.

1). As the thread topic:- A jat will become president er is thread ka rolla e khatam ho jayga.

2). Secondly, you being president of india would be able to use your time (which i'm sure you enormously have) for the well being of our nation.

With Best Regards !!!

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 07:54 PM
respected sir,

me,ravinder tewatia:- being an independet citizen of republic of india, hereby nominate your name for the president of india,

two conditions would be satisfied with if this goes through.

1). As the thread topic:- a jat will become president er is thread ka rolla e khatam ho jayga.

2). Secondly, you being president of india would be able to use your time (which i'm sure you enormously have) for the well being of our nation.

With best regards !!!

agar hum mungeri lal ke haseen sapane dekhne band karenge to sukhi rahenge.

Please recognise your limitation as you are not eligible to nominate anyone FOR THIS august POST.

Yes, you are free to poke fun!!!

Keep it up cheers.

RTEWATIA
June 12th, 2012, 11:10 PM
agar hum mungeri lal ke haseen sapane dekhne band karenge to sukhi rahenge.

Please recognise your limitation as you are not eligible to nominate anyone FOR THIS august POST.

Yes, you are free to poke fun!!!

Keep it up cheers.

Yes you are right,

Me & my knid are only eligible to pay several kinds of tax to govt. upon which they enjoy lavish lifestyles.

we are not eligible to make any choices, just have to be deaf,mute & dumb.

thanks for heads up.

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 11:22 PM
Yes you are right,

Me & my knid are only eligible to pay several kinds of tax to govt. upon which they enjoy lavish lifestyles.

we are not eligible to make any choices, just have to be deaf,mute & dumb.

thanks for heads up.

Do not be angry my dear Friend,

The constitutional provision for nomination and election does not allow everyone to nominate any candidate for this August Post of the President of India.

For filing nomination only a certain number of elected representatives of both the houses of the Parliament and State Assemblies, who constitute electoral college for the election of the President can only propose and second his nomination.

Since neither you nor me fall in this category as of today, kindly wait......!!!

rekhasmriti
June 13th, 2012, 07:12 AM
Dear Sirs ,

Interesting topic for discussion.

First - President is such an important position in India
Sorry I don't agree- Sir zyada toh nahi but thodi se Civics padhi thi- zyadda nahi but thodi si history bhi aati thi

Sir - Please give me one single instance when a President has taken a stand- to do something - against the government and for the benefit of people-

Second- President is the Rubber Stamp ( No offence thodi mehengi wali)
Example- Jab Gr8 Indira Gandhi G ( I really admire that lady sari duniya hila di thi ) emergency laga rahi thi toh president kya apni heart surgery karwa raha tha

Sir - as per our Preamble of Constitution ( kuch galti ho jaye toh sorry- bahut pehle pada tha)
Something for the people - by people- of the people

So in a Democratic country - jiske pas Janta ka Vote- uska raj- n that is Prime Minister

Sir G- hum yahan galti kar gaye- angrezon ki nakal kar li- tabhi fans gaye- thoda apna dimag lagaya hota

toh pata chalta - country like india requires presidential kind of govt- not parliamental

Now back to the topic-

Jat- for Presidentship- so Sirs- President bahut door hai- Ek National Jat leader hi bata do

Only name I recall - Charan Singh ( God peace to his Soul)
Unhe kuch karne ka mauka hi nahi mila

To all Sirs -
I was just expressing my views- if anyone felt offended - that was entirely unintentional
still apologies for same- thoda over excite ho gayee- sir topic hi aisa tha

Regards,
Smriti

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Smriti ji,

Aapka manana hai: "Jat- for Presidentship- so Sirs- President bahut door hai- Ek National Jat leader hi bata do'''

Comments are invited from the participants in the debate.

Other points raised by you are replied as under [but you are free to agree or disagree with them].
Hamara constitution kisi kee nakal nahin hai; us samaya ke constitutions mein se achhe pravadhanon ko bharat kee zarurton ke anusar dhal kar yah banaya gaya hai.

Isme presidential or parliamentary forms of governments ka milazula rupp milta hai.

President aur Prime Minister kee shaktiyon aur adhikaron ka pure vistar se vivran diya gaya hai. Donon hi padon kee apani garima aur simayan hai koi kisi ke haath mein rubber stamp nahin hai.

The Presidential form of Government and the Parliamentary form of government headed by Prime Minister has been a bone of contention among the people all over the world. The issue consumed considerable time of the Constituent Assembly debates also but in the end the members arrived to agree to give the present form of Government to the people of India.
It is wrong to impute motives on this count or to blame their lack of wisdom the founding fathers of the Constitution or to allege that they blindly followed the British or any other model. It is the strength of Indian Constitution that our democratic system has weathered successfully many a challenge and continues to function as guarantor of democratic rights over the years. If we compare it with the constitutions of Burma, Pakistan, Srilanka etc. which happen to be almost contemporary, we will comprehend the issue in a better way.

Thanks

anilsangwan
June 13th, 2012, 08:32 AM
President aur Prime Minister kee shaktiyon aur adhikaron ka pure vistar se vivran diya gaya hai. Donon hi padon kee apani garima aur simayan hai koi kisi ke haath mein rubber stamp nahin hai.

Thanks

On paper you are absolutely right sir. But in actual do you think president ever tries to exercise his / her powers - except when they have to change capital punishment into life term etc ? DO we need such an expensive person to take this decision?

I am sure everyone here except you, is talking about the "kind of people" who are made president ( and then what they do during their term) and not the "on paper" powers of the post of the president. Hope I am clear.

akshaymalik84
June 13th, 2012, 09:04 AM
The president is elected by the member of loksabha, rajyasabha and Vidhan sabha. And mostly the nominee of ruling party is chosen as they have major share in loksabha.

Now for a Jat to be the President, either a national party dominated by Jats should rule the parliament or a legend like Tau Devilal should emerge.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 09:36 AM
The president is elected by the member of loksabha, rajyasabha and Vidhan sabha. And mostly the nominee of ruling party is chosen as they have major share in loksabha.

Now for a Jat to be the President, either a national party dominated by Jats should rule the parliament or a legend like Tau Devilal should emerge.

Dr. V V Giri was an exception who won as an independent candidate against the official candidate of the ruling Congress Party.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 09:37 AM
On paper you are absolutely right sir. But in actual do you think president ever tries to exercise his / her powers - except when they have to change capital punishment into life term etc ? DO we need such an expensive person to take this decision?

I am sure everyone here except you, is talking about the "kind of people" who are made president ( and then what they do during their term) and not the "on paper" powers of the post of the president. Hope I am clear.

Bhai Sahib, You are very much clear.

I do not know whether everyone disagrees with me or not.

On this specific point of 'capital punishment' you agree that the President has discretion power.

If we study the constitutional history of India starting from 1950 on wards, we can form better opinion about the powers and functions of the President of India. For example, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India, used his constitutional powers vis a vis the then Prime Minister of India Jawaharlal Nehru, on a number of occasions.

We find that even G.S. Pathak, the then V P, who had taken over as President for some time, used his constitutional powers during the rule of JANATA PARTY regarding dissolution of certain State Assemblies.

There are many more instances to illustrate that the President of India is not a mere ''Rubber Stamp'' in the hands of the Cabinet headed by a Prime Minister.

Thanks.

malikdeepak1
June 13th, 2012, 10:12 AM

भाई अनिल, बन्दूक हाथ में लेने भर से काम नहीं चलता | चलानी भी आनी चहिये |राष्ट्रपति उसको ही बनाती है सरकार जिसका ये पता हो की ये हमारे डिसीजन को लेकर तीन-पांच नहीं करेगा |
बन्दूक नाम-नाम की दी जाती है, पर चलानी सरकार की मर्जी से ही पड़ती है |
६२ साल के इतिहास में ४-५ बार बन्दूक चल बी गयी तो उसको बन्दूक चलाना नहीं कहते|

Hope I am also clear.

sitaram
June 13th, 2012, 11:11 AM
कोऊ नृप हमें का हानि

vicky84
June 13th, 2012, 11:20 AM
कोऊ नृप हमें का हानि
BhaiSa,

kimme elaborate karo is vaktavya ko.

vikasJAT
June 13th, 2012, 11:31 AM
भाई अनिल, बन्दूक हाथ में लेने भर से काम नहीं चलता | चलानी भी आनी चहिये |राष्ट्रपति उसको ही बनाती है सरकार जिसका ये पता हो की ये हमारे डिसीजन को लेकर तीन-पांच नहीं करेगा |

Hope I am also clear.

Deepak bhai aapki baat clear hai.....
President sarkar k according he apne decision leta hai.....wo independently apni power use ni kar sakta...........aur rahi baat Jatt President to bhai sab ne bera h yu kaam hoya to Jatt President ek side aur puri sarkar ek side.......

Ab jo President usne kya kuch alag kar diya,bus apne area me to kaam kara liya,baki India ki janta k bare me k socha....aur sun ne me aaya hai ki currently jo President h vo Sonia ki bot badi chanchi hai......

P.S: Koi b member meri baat se sehmat na ho to ROLA TO KARIYO mat aur jo sehmat ho vo ya to thek sa comment kar diyo ya LIKE ka button daba diyo.....ROLA YA DANGE FASAAD na chahiye is thread me.:sentimental: :boxing:

vicky84
June 13th, 2012, 11:39 AM

Hope I am also clear.

Sahi baat,

हाथी के दान्त खाने के और दिखाने के और

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Deepak bhai aapki baat clear hai.....
President sarkar k according he apne decision leta hai.....wo independently apni power use ni kar sakta...........aur rahi baat Jatt President to bhai sab ne bera h yu kaam hoya to Jatt President ek side aur puri sarkar ek side.......

Ab jo President usne kya kuch alag kar diya,bus apne area me to kaam kara liya,baki India ki janta k bare me k socha....aur sun ne me aaya hai ki currently jo President h vo Sonia ki bot badi chanchi hai......

P.S: Koi b member meri baat se sehmat na ho to ROLA TO KARIYO mat aur jo sehmat ho vo ya to thek sa comment kar diyo ya LIKE ka button daba diyo.....ROLA YA DANGE FASAAD na chahiye is thread me.:sentimental: :boxing:

Ched ke taar .. or bolya ki rola na kariyo ... :P:P:P

ravinderjeet
June 13th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Smriti ji,

Aapka manana hai: "Jat- for Presidentship- so Sirs- President bahut door hai- Ek National Jat leader hi bata do'''

Comments are invited from the participants in the debate.

Other points raised by you are replied as under [but you are free to agree or disagree with them].
Hamara constitution kisi kee nakal nahin hai; us samaya ke constitutions mein se achhe pravadhanon ko bharat kee zarurton ke anusar dhal kar yah banaya gaya hai.

Isme presidential or parliamentary forms of governments ka milazula rupp milta hai.

The Presidential form of Government and the Parliamentary form of government headed by Prime Minister has been a bone of contention among the people all over the world. The issue consumed considerable time of the Constituent Assembly debates also but in the end the members arrived to agree to give the present form of Government to the people of India.
It is wrong to impute motives on this count or to blame their lack of wisdom the founding fathers of the Constitution or to allege that they blindly followed the British or any other model. It is the strength of Indian Constitution that our democratic system has weathered successfully many a challenge and continues to function as guarantor of democratic rights over the years. If we compare it with the constitutions of Burma, Pakistan, Srilanka etc. which happen to be almost contemporary, we will comprehend the issue in a better way.

Thanks

भारत ,डरपोकों , गुलाम मानसिकता के स्वमिओं ,चमचों , देश्द्रोहिओं और भ्रष्टाचारिओं का देश हे , इस लिए चल रहा हे , ना की इस संविधान की किसी अच्छाई के कारण | इसीलिए भारत गुलाम भी सदिओं रहा था |

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 03:10 PM
भारत ,डरपोकों , गुलाम मानसिकता के स्वमिओं ,चमचों , देश्द्रोहिओं और भ्रष्टाचारिओं का देश हे , इस लिए चल रहा हे , ना की इस संविधान की किसी अच्छाई के कारण | इसीलिए भारत गुलाम भी सदिओं रहा था |

Karde choo me aare rahe ho bhaii saab :):):)

ravinderjeet
June 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
Karde choo me aare rahe ho bhaii saab :):):)

छो की बात ना स नवदीप ,आड़े कई जणे कागजी घोड़े भजायें जावें सें अर आप्पे ताली बजाएं जावें सें ,ज्यां तें लिखा था | क: ते वे सप्न्याँ में जीवें सें , अर क फेर इस्से बन्दे शुतुरमुर्ग की ढाल रेत में मुंह लुकोवें सें |

Sure
June 13th, 2012, 03:49 PM

yo kata rog.
100% true and I support your this call. Its hard to listen truth and digest (sachi baat kadvi lagti hai).
I only like to add to your quote that. देश भक्ति का पाठ पढ़ने और मरने के लिए तो जाटों को आगे कर देते है . baki Jats are not valued for president.

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 04:24 PM
yo kata rog.
100% true and I support your this call. Its hard to listen truth and digest (sachi baat kadvi lagti hai).
I only like to add to your quote that. देश भक्ति का पाठ पढ़ने और मरने के लिए तो जाटों को आगे कर देते है . baki Jats are not valued for president.

hmmmmm .....

par nu to bataoo ... kon sa jaat leader issa h jo national level par pahchan banana chahata hai .. ya aage badha ho ...

kai saal pahalm yo Randeep surje wala .. yout congress ka pardhaan banaya tha .... bas thode din to wah wah rahi .. fer baith gaya tali me ... ibb kade se bera nahi ...
UP me yo Ajit sing h .. aapne babu ka naam dabo raha h .. Thali ka baingan ....
ar bahi rajastahn ka aapan ne koi idea nahi ..

or haryane me ..... devilal ka naam in chautalan ne dabbo diya .... bas mare bate ghar bharan me lage rahe .....

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 04:40 PM

Kya sachmuch hamare desh ke sabhi log ais hain aur kya in 'goonaun ' ke kaaran koi desh chal sakata hai!!!
Kabhi nahin.

Jab inke kaaran desh ghulam hua tha to pheer kuchh to sadguna aye honge jeeske karan desh azad hua.
Yeh sach hai.

Kuchh log aap dwara ginvaya gunon se sampan ho sakte hain lekeen,
Desh mein abhi bhee achhe bahut sare log hain, tabhi desh ka constitution kaam kar raha hai, chal raha hai aur desh aage badh raha hai.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 04:46 PM
India has a large number of patriots, honest persons and this dedicated band of people is leading the motherland towards its march forward. No doubt it has a bright future with such a dedicated youth force with blend of experienced team of high caliber.

I am sure, none can stop India from taking its rightful place of honour and dignity as a great power to be reckoned with by the nations of the world.

Sure
June 13th, 2012, 04:56 PM
hmmmmm .....

par nu to bataoo ... kon sa jaat leader issa h jo national level par pahchan banana chahata hai .. ya aage badha ho ...

kai saal pahalm yo Randeep surje wala .. yout congress ka pardhaan banaya tha .... bas thode din to wah wah rahi .. fer baith gaya tali me ... ibb kade se bera nahi ...
UP me yo Ajit sing h .. aapne babu ka naam dabo raha h .. Thali ka baingan ....
ar bahi rajastahn ka aapan ne koi idea nahi ..

or haryane me ..... devilal ka naam in chautalan ne dabbo diya .... bas mare bate ghar bharan me lage rahe .....

नवदीप नु बता अक President बनन त पहला President प्रतिभा पाटिल न जाने था? ये national level ki leader थी?
और बाकी जो नाम गिनाए उन त आगे जाट खतम होगे? भाई न कोई well qualified and well groomed जाट नहीं मिला आजतक? or by being there in Chandigarh you too have perceptions like other non jats about Jats. you never came across such Jats?

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 05:00 PM
नवदीप नु बता अक President बनन त पहला President प्रतिभा पाटिल न जाने था? ये national level ki leader थी?
और बाकी जो नाम गिनाए उन त आगे जाट खतम होगे? भाई न कोई well qualified and well groomed जाट नहीं मिला आजतक? or by being there in Chandigarh you too have perceptions like other non jats about Jats. you never came across such Jats?
hahahha ... bhai chandigarh aaye to manne saal ae 4 hoye h .. us te pahalam 24 saal main jind me e tha ....
or bhaii maanne jo naam ginvaya h wo reference khatar ...
baki bhaii koi well qualified and well groomed जाट ne tu jannta ho to bataa de bhaii ki isne rastarpati banao .... :):)

Sure
June 13th, 2012, 05:04 PM
hahahha ... bhai chandigarh aaye to manne saal ae 4 hoye h .. us te pahalam 24 saal main jind me e tha ....
or bhaii maanne jo naam ginvaya h wo reference khatar ...
baki bhaii koi well qualified and well groomed जाट ne tu jannta ho to bataa de bhaii ki isne rastarpati banao .... :):)

ye kam politicle parties ka navdeep hamara nahi, jaise President Partibha Patil ko Banaya waise bhi Bana sakte Hain. President banane ke liye Leader hona jaroori nahi.

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 05:08 PM
ye kam politicle parties ka navdeep hamara nahi, jaise President Partibha Patil ko Banaya waise bhi Bana sakte Hain.

banave ti wo nue ge .. appne te kon pooche hai ...
but muude ki baat ye the ki koi jat kyu nahi ... ???

Sure
June 13th, 2012, 05:19 PM
banave ti wo nue ge .. appne te kon pooche hai ...
but muude ki baat ye the ki koi jat kyu nahi ... ???

Big Question. I already answered that we Jats are only for guarding nation and not valued for President post by our polticians "EESLIYE".

navdeepkhatkar
June 13th, 2012, 05:22 PM
Big Question. I already answered that we Jats are only for guarding nation and not valued for President post by our polticians "EESLIYE".

Bhaii saab ya PM or president aali kursi ka bhi yo he kamm ho se .. ode kad si jaat baithange ... ????

Sure
June 13th, 2012, 05:30 PM
Bhaii saab ya PM or president aali kursi ka bhi yo he kamm ho se .. ode kad si jaat baithange ... ????

Guarding nation se mera matlab military sevice aur sahid hone se thha bhai. you will never find a son or daughter of any politician who had joined armed forces. As I wrote earlier to be President person need not to be a politician. why poltician for president post. Why PM and CM kins are not joining armed forces.

Mujhe nahi lagta kisi Jat ko uppar aane denge, eenhe bahut dar lagta hai Jat Se. जाट आईने के समान इनके (Polticians)आगे आ जाएगा इन्हे इनकी औकात दिख जाएगी इस डर से ये लोग और भी जहरीले हो चुके है।

rekhasmriti
June 13th, 2012, 05:50 PM
Sir g ,

Isse kehte hai- positive approach- that our constitution is still working!

Now the question is for whom- who knows how to mould it as per their convenience

Sir- the examples that you have sited reagrding Powers of President - soemwhere in long past

(Sorry sir- itni history - civics n newspapers nahi padhein)

I m talking about today- where President is a Rubber Stamp- again no offence to your views

Sir g- why r u comparing us with Pakistan- sri lanka -

Mei apne se neeche khun dekhoon- mujhe upar dekhna hai - only then i can be there on top sir

Ok- may be you have said that because - those countries got independence during same time when we did

So Sir- What About South Africa- meine India azad hote huye nahi delha- but South Africa ki sari news dekhi hai- n thodi bahut yad hai

they are way to at better place than we are now

Growth ???????????????????
Please pardon my language sir- which growth u r talking about- that we all have cars- go to Pizza huts every 2nd day-
wear Gucci- Armani- booze- fag- going to discs

Meri understanding alag hai- Mera desh tab grow karega hai- when everyone would get food to eat- clothes to wear- education for all

Sir kuch logon ke upper standard se Growth nahi hoti- rather Society mei difference aata hai

Mei toh Roz- Pizza hut jaoon- I wear Gucci-

n there are people in my country who do not even have food to eat.

Bahut zyada Different approach hai - meri - but sir g galat nahi hai

N for other Sirs -

Again I may not be well qualified for this- still making an effort

Jats had different kind of approach to handle things- totally different perception-they are adamant- blunt-
"aad gaye toh aad gaye-- ab aar ya paar - Let the world go to hell "

However that approach is changing now- we are more aware- knowledegable- intelligent-
not stubborn- we do give chance to other people to express views- n if it is backed up facts- we do agree upon it

We are not trying to Compete with the world- rather trying to tell them- that they are underestimating us-

As we are in learning phase- so expecting a true leader- yar bahut tough hai-

I truly admire - Gujarat yar- growth- standard- stabilty that they have shown-
mujhe nahi lagta haryana kabhi dikha sakta hai

So we need a leader who would first think about being Jat- then state- further Country-

Abhi toh we are first step sir- such a long way.

Kissi ke kabhi mujhe sikhaya tha"
" Jo apne ghar ka nahi ho sakta - woh community ka kya hoga- jo community ka nahi ho saka- woh Desh ka kya khak hoga"

Please guys- no offence - if someone did feel offended- apologies for same

Regards,
Smriti

rekhasmriti
June 13th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Sir g,

Good thought- as per my knowledge-
in UK- even royal family has to serve in Defence-

Charles- Henry- Williams- they all have served certain period in Uk Defence forces-

Bill pass karwa dete hai parliment mei- every MLA/MP 5 saal fauj mei??????????????//

Regards,
Smriti

ravinderjeet
June 13th, 2012, 06:39 PM
डा. राजपाल जी ,पहली बात तो या स अक में आप तें बहस नहीं करणा चांदा | आप किहे तरक ने मानदे-ए कोणी | आप लकीर के फ़कीर सो | जिस्सा आप ताहीं पढ़ा दिया उस्सा पढ़ लिया |या शुतुरमुर्ग की उपमा मन्ने आप जिस्स्याँ खातर-ए बरती थी | फेर भी आपने बुझ लिया ते बता दयूं सुं ( आपका ज्ञान वर्धन करूँ सु ,जो की होवे कोणी ):-

Kya sachmuch hamare desh ke sabhi log ais hain aur kya in 'goonaun ' ke kaaran koi desh chal sakata hai!!!
Kabhi nahin.

किहे भी देश के लोग आधिकतर राजनीती निर्पेक्स होया करें , जिन का काम आपणा काम करणा अर जो क्युकरे भी बालक हो गे उन् ने पाल्या करें | इस्से माणस पढ़े लिख अर स्वार्थी होया करें | ५०% लोग हर देश में इससे होया करें , जिन्न ताहीं किम्मे बता भी दे ते वे इग्नोरेंट बने रहया करें | ज्युकर वो सीताराम ने लिखी स "कोऊ नृप भयो , हमें का हानि "| वे ऊँ ते आछे माणस कुहाया करें , पर समाज के असली गुनहगार भी ये-ए होया करें ,क्योंकि ये कददे भी किहे का विरोध कोणी कार्या करें | ये लोग सवार्थी और डरपोक होया करें | ये ही वे लोग सें जो देश के गुलाम होने के असली जिम्मेदार होया करें |
अपराधी से बड़ा वो अपराधी होता हे जो उस अपराध को देखते हुए भी रोकने की कोशिश नहीं करता |

Jab inke kaaran desh ghulam hua tha to pheer kuchh to sadguna aye honge jeeske karan desh azad hua.
Yeh sach hai.

२०-२५ % लोग इस्से होया करें जो जो अनपढ़ अज्ञानी हो सें , उन् ने ना बेरा देश के हो स , वे रोज आपणा पेट भर के सो जाया करें अर आगले दिन फेर पेट भरण चाल पड्या करें | जिन के कारण देश आजाद हुआ ,वे शहीद कहलाये ,सदगुण उन्में थे | ना के आज जो राज करण लाग रे सें, उन् में थे ,या सें | जो आपको पढ़ाया गया हे वो झूठ हे | आप तोता रटंत तें आगे नहीं बढ़ना चाहंदे ,या आप की मर्जी |देश की आजादी खातर लड़ण आले अर सहयोग देवण आले ५/ १० % लोग थे , अर होया करें , जो किहे भी करांति ने या आन्दोलन ने दिशा दियाकरें | देश उन् ने आजाद करवाया था , गांधी नेहरु ने नहीं |देश १८५७ में-ए आजाद हो जांदा जा इह देश में उपरलिखित सदगुणों( असलमे दुर्गुण )तें भरपूर बन्दे ना होंदे ते |जा इतिहास में साची-ए आपने डाक्टरेट ले राखी स ते आपने बेरा-ए होगा अक किन्न ने अंग्रेजां का साथ दिया था |
शहीदों को शहीद करवाने वाले देशद्रोही अंग्रेजों के चमचे ही आज राज कर रहे हैं |

Desh mein abhi bhee achhe bahut sare log hain, tabhi desh ka constitution kaam kar raha hai, chal raha hai aur aur desh aage badh raha hai.

मन्ने जो दिव्य गुण गिनवाए सें , वे सारे-के सारे कान्ग्रेसियाँ में , अर घंखरे आज के नेताओं में भरे पड़े सें | देश का कोई सविंधान काम नहीं करण लाग्र्या, यु आप का भ्रम स | बचे होड़ १०-१५ % लोग अनेक राजनेतिक पार्टियां में बड के ने या फेर सरकारी नोकरियाँ में बड के ने देश ने खोखला करण लाग रे सें | अर इन् की-ए चाले स | फौज पुलिस भी इनकी स | क्यूंकि फौज पुलिस में गरीब घरां के बालक सें जिन्न ने आपणे बालक पालणे सें |उन् ने आछे भुन्ड़े का कोणी बेरा ,वे भी उन् पचास % में आज्यां सें | जापान राख मांह तें उठ के ने २० सालमे विश्व की आर्थिक महाशक्ति बण ग्या था ,जिह धोरे आताम्विश्वास और देशभक्ति के अलावा किम्मे भी कोणी था |आप कुणसी दुनिया में रहो सो ,यु देश आगे ना बध रया ,घीशडन लाग्र्या स | इब्ब ताहीं खांचे मांह तें भी ना लिकड़े सो | संविधान होंदा ते एक इसा आदमी जो डाटा इंट्री आले तें कुछ लाख रपिये दे के ने देश का गृह मंत्री ना बन्दा ,पांच साल ताहीं मुकदमा ना घशीटा जांदा | इतने सही बात का फेसला ना होले इतने एम्.पि की भी शपथ लेन्न के अयोग्य होना चाहिए था | पर वो राज करण लाघ्र्या स अर कई लाख करोड़ के घपले कर लिए अर आप का संविधान मुंह बाएं रोवण लाग रया स | अन्ना अर केजरीवाल देश द्रोही सें अर सोनिया माता जिह धोरे आज ताहीं एक भी आमदनी का जरिया कोणी दुनिया की चौथी सब तें धनि नेता स | सारे दलां के नेता न्यू कहवें सें अक जो भी सोनिया कहवे गी हाम उस ने-ए रास्ट्रपति बणा दयांगे | संविधान में न्यू-ए लिख राख्या स के ? जट्टों की कोए भी मान्न्य्ता या रीती रिवाज को यु संविधान मान्यता क्यूँ नि देंदा |
समाज से संविधान बनता हे संविधान समाज नहीं बनाता |

विशेष :- ये जो भी मन्ने लिखा स वो बाकी के जाट भाइयां खातर लिखा स जो इन् उतराँ तें ज्ञान वर्धन कर सकें | डा. राजपाल गेल्याँ वार्तालाप करण का कोए फेदा ना स | किहे नु भुंडा लाग्दा हो ते बेशक लागें जाओ आपां ते न्यू-ए लीखांगे |----- सद भावनाओं सहित |

malikdeepak1
June 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM
apka jawab nahi ravinder bhaisaab. lath gaad diya jama!
Practical hona bhi sabke bus ki baat koni.. :)

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 07:00 PM
Sir g ,

Isse kehte hai- positive approach- that our constitution is still working!

Now the question is for whom- who knows how to mould it as per their convenience

Sir- the examples that you have sited reagrding Powers of President - soemwhere in long past

(Sorry sir- itni history - civics n newspapers nahi padhein)

I m talking about today- where President is a Rubber Stamp- again no offence to your views

Sir g- why r u comparing us with Pakistan- sri lanka -

Mei apne se neeche khun dekhoon- mujhe upar dekhna hai - only then i can be there on top sir

Ok- may be you have said that because - those countries got independence during same time when we did

So Sir- What About South Africa- meine India azad hote huye nahi delha- but South Africa ki sari news dekhi hai- n thodi bahut yad hai

they are way to at better place than we are now

Growth ???????????????????
Please pardon my language sir- which growth u r talking about- that we all have cars- go to Pizza huts every 2nd day-
wear Gucci- Armani- booze- fag- going to discs

Meri understanding alag hai- Mera desh tab grow karega hai- when everyone would get food to eat- clothes to wear- education for all

Sir kuch logon ke upper standard se Growth nahi hoti- rather Society mei difference aata hai

Mei toh Roz- Pizza hut jaoon- I wear Gucci-

n there are people in my country who do not even have food to eat.

Bahut zyada Different approach hai - meri - but sir g galat nahi hai. ......Regards, Smriti

Smritiji,

India has tremendously marched forward since 1947 and has emerged from a 'deficit state in food grains' in 1947 with a population of over thirty crore people to a country now with with over 120 crore people and supplier of food grains to other countries.

In the same way growth of I T industry in recent years in India has become an eye sore in the eyes of many a developed countries like USA and UK.

In the same way in the field of use of atomic power for peaceful purposes, role of DRDO, BHEL and other heavy industries is second to none. In the field of tractor making and car manufacturing India has set a sort of record.

India is favourably placed in relation to various agencies at the regional, Asian, Afro-Asian, Common wealth, NAM and UN level in comparison to our position in pre-Independence era.

You have forgotten one brighter side of the coin but at the same time I agree that the other side of the coin brought to light demands attention of the policy makers.

In fact the benefits of the all inclusive development have yet to be judiciously distributed and the common suffering persons have to be made participants in this development.
It is not the constitution that is preventing it. Rather, the ruling elite has to implement various constitutional provisions in the letter and spirit to lessen the gap between the rich and the poorest of the poor. Yes people of India need more inclusive development and the people who are at the helm of affairs should initiate immediate steps to further accelerate the pace of all inclusive growth and development.

In the end I would quote Goswami Tulsidas who has said: JAISEE DRISTEE WAISEE SRISHTEE!!!

Thanks and regards.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 07:26 PM
डा. राजपाल जी ,पहली बात तो या स अक में आप तें बहस नहीं करणा चांदा | आप किहे तरक ने मानदे-ए कोणी | आप लकीर के फ़कीर सो | जिस्सा आप ताहीं पढ़ा दिया उस्सा पढ़ लिया |या शुतुरमुर्ग की उपमा मन्ने आप जिस्स्याँ खातर-ए बरती थी | फेर भी आपने बुझ लिया ते बता दयूं सुं ( आपका ज्ञान वर्धन करूँ सु ,जो की होवे कोणी ):-

Kabhi nahin.

किहे भी देश के लोग आधिकतर राजनीती निर्पेक्स होया करें , जिन का काम आपणा काम करणा अर जो क्युकरे भी बालक हो गे उन् ने पाल्या करें | इस्से माणस पढ़े लिख अर स्वार्थी होया करें | ५०% लोग हर देश में इससे होया करें , जिन्न ताहीं किम्मे बता भी दे ते वे इग्नोरेंट बने रहया करें | ज्युकर वो सीताराम ने लिखी स "कोऊ नृप भयो , हमें का हानि "| वे ऊँ ते आछे माणस कुहाया करें , पर समाज के असली गुनहगार भी ये-ए होया करें ,क्योंकि ये कददे भी किहे का विरोध कोणी कार्या करें | ये लोग सवार्थी और डरपोक होया करें | ये ही वे लोग सें जो देश के गुलाम होने के असली जिम्मेदार होया करें |
अपराधी से बड़ा वो अपराधी होता हे जो उस अपराध को देखते हुए भी रोकने की कोशिश नहीं करता |

Yeh sach hai.

२०-२५ % लोग इस्से होया करें जो जो अनपढ़ अज्ञानी हो सें , उन् ने ना बेरा देश के हो स , वे रोज आपणा पेट भर के सो जाया करें अर आगले दिन फेर पेट भरण चाल पड्या करें | जिन के कारण देश आजाद हुआ ,वे शहीद कहलाये ,सदगुण उन्में थे | ना के आज जो राज करण लाग रे सें, उन् में थे ,या सें | जो आपको पढ़ाया गया हे वो झूठ हे | आप तोता रटंत तें आगे नहीं बढ़ना चाहंदे ,या आप की मर्जी |देश की आजादी खातर लड़ण आले अर सहयोग देवण आले ५/ १० % लोग थे , अर होया करें , जो किहे भी करांति ने या आन्दोलन ने दिशा दियाकरें | देश उन् ने आजाद करवाया था , गांधी नेहरु ने नहीं |देश १८५७ में-ए आजाद हो जांदा जा इह देश में उपरलिखित सदगुणों( असलमे दुर्गुण )तें भरपूर बन्दे ना होंदे ते |जा इतिहास में साची-ए आपने डाक्टरेट ले राखी स ते आपने बेरा-ए होगा अक किन्न ने अंग्रेजां का साथ दिया था |

Desh mein abhi bhee achhe bahut sare log hain, tabhi desh ka constitution kaam kar raha hai, chal raha hai aur aur desh aage badh raha hai.

मन्ने जो दिव्य गुण गिनवाए सें , वे सारे-के सारे कान्ग्रेसियाँ में , अर घंखरे आज के नेताओं में भरे पड़े सें | देश का कोई सविंधान काम नहीं करण लाग्र्या, यु आप का भ्रम स | बचे होड़ १०-१५ % लोग अनेक राजनेतिक पार्टियां में बड के ने या फेर सरकारी नोकरियाँ में बड के ने देश ने खोखला करण लाग रे सें | अर इन् की-ए चाले स | फौज पुलिस भी इनकी स | क्यूंकि फौज पुलिस में गरीब घरां के बालक सें जिन्न ने आपणे बालक पालणे सें |उन् ने आछे भुन्ड़े का कोणी बेरा ,वे भी उन् पचास % में आज्यां सें | जापान राख मांह तें उठ के ने २० सालमे विश्व की आर्थिक महाशक्ति बण ग्या था ,जिह धोरे आताम्विश्वास और देशभक्ति के अलावा किम्मे भी कोणी था |आप कुणसी दुनिया में रहो सो ,यु देश आगे ना बध रया ,घीशडन लाग्र्या स | इब्ब ताहीं खांचे मांह तें भी ना लिकड़े सो | संविधान होंदा ते एक इसा आदमी जो डाटा इंट्री आले तें कुछ लाख रपिये दे के ने देश का गृह मंत्री ना बन्दा ,पांच साल ताहीं मुकदमा ना घशीटा जांदा | इतने सही बात का फेसला ना होले इतने एम्.पि की भी शपथ लेन्न के अयोग्य होना चाहिए था | पर वो राज करण लाघ्र्या स अर कई लाख करोड़ के घपले कर लिए अर आप का संविधान मुंह बाएं रोवण लाग रया स | अन्ना अर केजरीवाल देश द्रोही सें अर सोनिया माता जिह धोरे आज ताहीं एक भी आमदनी का जरिया कोणी दुनिया की चौथी सब तें धनि नेता स | सारे दलां के नेता न्यू कहवें सें अक जो भी सोनिया कहवे गी हाम उस ने-ए रास्ट्रपति बणा दयांगे | संविधान में न्यू-ए लिख राख्या स के ? जट्टों की कोए भी मान्न्य्ता या रीती रिवाज को यु संविधान मान्यता क्यूँ नि देंदा |

विशेष :- ये जो भी मन्ने लिखा स वो बाकी के जाट भाइयां खातर लिखा स जो इन् उतराँ तें ज्ञान वर्धन कर सकें | डा. राजपाल गेल्याँ वार्तालाप करण का कोए फेदा ना स | किहे नु भुंडा लाग्दा हो ते बेशक लागें जाओ आपां ते न्यू-ए लीखांगे |----- सद भावनाओं सहित |

Ravinderjeet ji,

Aap ko apane vichar pragat karane ka pura adhikar aur azadi hai jiska mein pura sanman karata huin.

Leekin kya aap mujhe aapne vichar pragat karane ke adhikar se vancheet karana chahte hein.

Main bas itana hi kahana chahunga ki Mere is adhikar ke prayog ke badale mein mere bare mein jo anap sanap likh rahen hain, woh aap jaise budhijeevi kee garima aur kad ke anurup nahin hai. Baaki aap khud samajhdar hain.

Is post mein aapne anek topics ko uthaya hai un par aage saarathak bahas ho sakati hai.

Saadar Pranaam!

P S : It would be in the fitness of things that we concentrate our discussion on issues not the persons who are posting their views.

malikdeepak1
June 13th, 2012, 07:29 PM
In the same way in the field of use of atomic power for peaceful purposes, role of DRDO, BHEL and other heavy industries is second to none. In the field of tractor making and car manufacturing India has set a sort of record.

India is favourably placed in relation to various agencies at the regional, Asian, Afro-Asian, Common wealth, NAM and UN level in comparison to our position in pre-Independence era.

Sir,

Then why did FIIs withdrew more than 1.1 lakh crore from Indian market last week if this is so?

Regards.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Sir g,

Good thought- as per my knowledge-
in UK- even royal family has to serve in Defence-

Charles- Henry- Williams- they all have served certain period in Uk Defence forces-

Bill pass karwa dete hai parliment mei- every MLA/MP 5 saal fauj mei??????????????//

Regards,
Smriti

I am not aware about the provision of compulsory service for the royal family in U K.

If the bill as proposed by you is passed, it would be another mile stone in the progress of our constitutional history.

Thanks and regards.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Sir,

Then why did FIIs withdrew more than 1.1 lakh crore from Indian market last week if this is so?

Regards.

Friend,
This can be seen in retrospective light too as why did the FIIs have/had invested huge amounts in India.
Though I do not claim to be an economist but as a lay man I can say that economic cycle of depression all over the globe is affecting the economies of both the developing and developed nations and India is no exception to it. There may be other reasons too.
regards

malikdeepak1
June 13th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Friend,
This can be seen in retrospective light too as why did the FIIs have/had invested huge amounts in India.
Though I do not claim to be an economist but as a lay man I can say that economic cycle of depression all over the globe is affecting the economies of both the developing and developed nations and India is no exception to it. There may be other reasons too.
regards

Sir,

None of the European nations is in top5 economies of the world. Especially those, which are facing eurozone crisis.
basically it is because of relucatnace of indian govt to adpat according to changing global scenarios, and person who is leading from front is Mr Pranab Mukherjee, who is also a prime candidate for the august post of president of India.

Regards

PS: In the mean time Mamta baneerjee and mulayam singh yadav have rejected his candidature. And this may be a conspiracy also to make Pranab as PM and ManMohan as president. Everything is possible!

RTEWATIA
June 13th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Ravinder bhai, bilkul satik varnan kiya h aapne, 100% agreed, aur jis tarakki ki bat Dr. Rajpal ji kar rahe h, wo aam aadmi ki mehnat ka natija h naki in gaddaro ka,

Majdoor/ kisan hi aise do stambh reh gaye h jo desh chala rahe h, baki sab mauj mar rahe h, Private naukri karan wala aadmi b majdoor hi hoya kare che tankha beshak lakh rupaiye mahine ki ho.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Ravinder bhai, bilkul satik varnan kiya h aapne, 100% agreed, aur jis tarakki ki bat Dr. Rajpal ji kar rahe h, wo aam aadmi ki mehnat ka natija h naki in gaddaro ka,

Majdoor/ kisan hi aise do stambh reh gaye h jo desh chala rahe h, baki sab mauj mar rahe h, Private naukri karan wala aadmi b majdoor hi hoya kare che tankha beshak lakh rupaiye mahine ki ho.

Mehanaatkash varg ke kathor prayason aur khun paseene se hee desh tarakee kee manzil pane kee aur agaarsar hai.

Ravinder Singh Tewatia ji aap ne yah baat to swikar ki kee desh mein kuchh to tarkee hui hai, aapka dhanyavad.

DrRajpalSingh
June 13th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Sir,

None of the European nations is in top5 economies of the world. Especially those, which are facing eurozone crisis.
basically it is because of relucatnace of indian govt to adpat according to changing global scenarios, and person who is leading from front is Mr Pranab Mukherjee, who is also a prime candidate for the august post of president of India.

Regards

PS: In the mean time Mamta baneerjee and mulayam singh yadav have rejected his candidature. And this may be a conspiracy also to make Pranab as PM and ManMohan as president. Everything is possible!

Rastarpati chunav ke prakriya abhi suru honi hai. Bharat kee raajneeti ab kya kya karwaten legi, dikate jao!!!

P.S: One of the factor may be as posted by you. kindly shed some more light on the changing global scenario, if you could .

swaich
June 13th, 2012, 09:36 PM
From all indications, there seem just two possibilities - Ansari or Pranab.

Ansari because he has the minority card and Congress need to gain back minority support in UP after losing it to SP badly in the recent elections. Plus he's the incumbent VP.

Pranab because it will be the best acknowledgement of services to a long serving supporter or 'chamcha' of the Gandhi family. Pranab was the one who never left Sonia's side even when Pawar and Sangma were busy making their own political parties after Narasimha Rao had left the party head-less.

vicky84
June 14th, 2012, 03:27 AM
P.S: One of the factor may be as posted by you. kindly shed some more light on the changing global scenario, if you could .

Respected Sir,

Over the time, so many things changed in the world but our "elite" bureaucracy has hardly seen any change. You can find thousands of reports on this topic. The stifling bureaucracy is one of the major impediment to growth. I would like to cite few examples:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10227680

The inertia generated by a stifling bureaucratic system will, in the medium term, prevent India matching the growth rates of its great Asian rival China.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/australias-next-big-problem-indias-democracy-20120521-1z08u.html
As China moves into the next phases of higher value manufacturing, as robots move into Guangdong factories, India barely has manufacturing industry thanks to a conspiracy of poisonous protectionism, stifling bureaucracy and endemic corruption, never mind the gross waste of resources that is the caste system.

Please read the comments below carefully( I think author was spot on):

India's great success stories in technology and outsourcing, from software engineering to call centres, have been achieved because they are new industries that didn't have the dead hands of protectionism and bureaucracy upon them and thus allowed the entrepreneurial skills of well educated people to blossom.

rekhasmriti
June 14th, 2012, 05:59 AM
Thnx Sir - for clarifying that

I was toh worried- na mei majdoor na mei kissan - that means I do not hold any value to society

But ur statement " Private naukri karan wala aadmi b majdoor hi hoya kare che tankha beshak lakh rupaiye mahine ki ho."

U have kind of saved my spirit - thnx a lot sir-

Regards,
Smriti

rekhasmriti
June 14th, 2012, 06:13 AM
Sir g ,

Urs Postive approach - optimistic ideology is Awesome!

No offence - please -

"agar kahin aag bhi lag rahi hogi- n sari duniya dhuan ho gayee- even then aap kuch acha dhoond hi lenge"

Please do not take it in offensive way- actually i admire that

Nowadys when my generation is highly irresponsible- limited to discs- pubs- crib a lot on such forums-

work hard like some ass for 5 days- n weekends bas aish- bhad mei gayee duniya- meri promotion- mera lifestyle- meri salary- mere yar dost- woh beer- woh sutta-etcccccc

n try to cry their heart out on such forums
" ab office ki khundak kahin toh nikalni - lo g desh par hi sahi- president ke election par hi sahi "

Aap jaise very very very very few log- shows yar abhi itni buri halat bhi nahi hai

we still can manage-

Agar mujhe theek se yad hai toh -= ek bar kissi plotician ne kaha tha-

Bharat ko compare mat karo- karodon rupay ke scams ke bavjood we are not just surviving rather growing-
so better do not challenge Indian Spirit .

One more thing- although I do not agree with ur views often - still kahin na kahin dimag mei strike kar hi jati hai

So thnx - itne negative mei koi toh positive hai.

Regards,
Smriti

rekhasmriti
June 14th, 2012, 06:16 AM
Sir g ,

gr8 sharing-

To all members of discussion-

jaise har ek project ki ek dead line hoti hai

iss discussion ke dead line till we get our new president - i believe so.

malikdeepak1
June 14th, 2012, 07:54 AM

Sir,

Atish has provided good information on your query. Let us know if this is insufficient for you.

Rashtrapati ke naam pe congress rajneeti kar rhi hai.. They may be wanting to replace Manmohan Singh ji and bring forward someone else (priyanka? raul baba?). Kyuki 2014 ke chunaav tak inki retirement ho jyegi active rajneeti se. So Congress wants some new face/faces. Ho sakta hai Congress Mamta or Mulayam ke kandhe par rakh kar bandook chala rhi ho??

Chances of Pranab Mukherjee as PM looks little grim since Mamta madam is against his candidature.

Congress will hesitate in making Somnath Chatterjee as President since he is not from Congress and may pose some trouble to them (bandook chala sakta hai ye).

Hamid Ansari may get a go ahead being from a particular community and also has support of Mulayam Singh Yadav (no idea if BJP is supporting him or not). These are some of the ways to interpret the game congress/mamta/mulayam are playing. Nobody knows what is actually happenning behind the scenes. Game has begun.

DrRajpalSingh
June 14th, 2012, 08:54 AM
Respected Sir,

Over the time, so many things changed in the world but our "elite" bureaucracy has hardly seen any change. You can find thousands of reports on this topic. The stifling bureaucracy is one of the major impediment to growth. I would like to cite few examples:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10227680

The inertia generated by a stifling bureaucratic system will, in the medium term, prevent India matching the growth rates of its great Asian rival China.

http://www.smh.com.au/business/australias-next-big-problem-indias-democracy-20120521-1z08u.html
As China moves into the next phases of higher value manufacturing, as robots move into Guangdong factories, India barely has manufacturing industry thanks to a conspiracy of poisonous protectionism, stifling bureaucracy and endemic corruption, never mind the gross waste of resources that is the caste system.

Please read the comments below carefully( I think author was spot on):

India's great success stories in technology and outsourcing, from software engineering to call centres, have been achieved because they are new industries that didn't have the dead hands of protectionism and bureaucracy upon them and thus allowed the entrepreneurial skills of well educated people to blossom.

Thanks Friend for shedding light on the sources of information and your deep insight of the topic..

DrRajpalSingh
June 14th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Sir g ,

gr8 sharing-

To all members of discussion-

jaise har ek project ki ek dead line hoti hai

iss discussion ke dead line till we get our new president - i believe so.

No deadline seems possible because the discussion does not pertains exclusively to election of President of India but to infinite issues which have yet to be settled.

amankadian
June 14th, 2012, 11:10 AM
Thnx Sir - for clarifying that

I was toh worried- na mei majdoor na mei kissan - that means I do not hold any value to society

But ur statement " Private naukri karan wala aadmi b majdoor hi hoya kare che tankha beshak lakh rupaiye mahine ki ho."

U have kind of saved my spirit - thnx a lot sir-

Regards,
Smriti kam se kam private wale mehaant ke to pasie lete hai..

Govt job walo ka kya jo job time talli beith rhate hai or free ki salary lete hai.

Desh ka nash kar dia Govt job walo ne......................................sabse jayda nuskaan hi in logo ne kia hai desh ka

rekhasmriti
June 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM
I kinda agree-

however buddy- jo maza private job mei hai woh govt mei nahi

in private- u can show ur calibre- potential- promotion-perks-
u just proove urself n ur reach the top-
intersting- full of challenges

Sir- jab 5 din gadhe ke tarah kam karne ke bad- us sat n sun ka sukh sirf ek private wala hi samajh sakta hai

N i beleive- yeh umar kam karne ki hai- challenge jeetne ki hai-

In govt job- subha utho- office gaye ya na gaye- attendance toh lag hi jani hai-

thode senior huye toh promotion ho hi jana hai- chahe potential ho ya na ho

For people like me- govt job no way in 20s i do not want to live my life like i m i n 60s

Sirs- no offence to people who belong to govt sector

Regards,

DrRajpalSingh
June 14th, 2012, 06:17 PM
Sir,

Atish has provided good information on your query. Let us know if this is insufficient for you.

So far as Mr. Atish's information is concerned, it is sufficient to further analyse the topic threadbare.

But, in the meantime, you are welcome to share with us, if any new information is in your possession.

Thanks

malikdeepak1
June 14th, 2012, 07:00 PM
So far as Mr. Atish's information is concerned, it is sufficient to further analyse the topic threadbare.

But, in the meantime, you are welcome to share with us, if any new information is in your possession.

Thanks

Sir,

I hope you get time in your busy schedule to watch the news daily. Or may be reading newspaper daily. They have loads of information on this topic.
A new thread is a better way to go for more info. let us leave this thread for relevant discussion. I am starting a new thread on it.

In the meantime, there has been a lot of hue and cry going on for Presidential candidates.

Regards

EDIT : Thread "India Shining to India Whining" is already having lots of information. Please spare some time to go through it. If you have specific questions, we will try to answer them.

DrRajpalSingh
June 14th, 2012, 07:50 PM
Sir,

I hope you get time in your busy schedule to watch the news daily. Or may be reading newspaper daily. They have loads of information on this topic.
A new thread is a better way to go for more info. let us leave this thread for relevant discussion. I am starting a new thread on it.

In the meantime, there has been a lot of hue and cry going on for Presidential candidates.

Regards

EDIT : Thread "India Shining to India Whining" is already having lots of information. Please spare some time to go through it. If you have specific questions, we will try to answer them.

Thanks for enlightening me.

jakharanil
June 14th, 2012, 08:38 PM
rubber stamp h or kuch nhi h President

DrRajpalSingh
June 14th, 2012, 09:41 PM
I kinda agree-however buddy- jo maza private job mei hai woh govt mei nahiin private- u can show ur calibre- potential- promotion-perks-u just proove urself n ur reach the top- intersting- full of challengesSir- jab 5 din gadhe ke tarah kam karne ke bad- us sat n sun ka sukh sirf ek private wala hi samajh sakta haiN i beleive- yeh umar kam karne ki hai- challenge jeetne ki hai- In govt job- subha utho- office gaye ya na gaye- attendance toh lag hi jani hai-thode senior huye toh promotion ho hi jana hai- chahe potential ho ya na hoFor people like me- govt job no way in 20s i do not want to live my life like i m i n 60sSirs- no offence to people who belong to govt sector Regards,Life is not a bed of roses even in Government Jobs as you perceive.

rekhasmriti
June 15th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Sir g ,

u may be right-

i m talking about live examples around me-

koi bhadak nahi hoti sarkari naukri mei

n private mei bhadak khatam nahi hoti

Regards,

vikasJAT
June 15th, 2012, 08:55 AM
kam se kam private wale mehaant ke to pasie lete hai..

Govt job walo ka kya jo job time talli beith rhate hai or free ki salary lete hai.

Desh ka nash kar dia Govt job walo ne......................................sabse jayda nuskaan hi in logo ne kia hai desh ka

Baat to sahi kahi. kisi govt. office me ja kar dekh lo ek sign khater b 20 chackar katta de hain.
Lunch time hove 1 hour ka to vapas aavenge 2 hour me.
Kade bidi jalak baith jange aur 20 min usme kharab karenge.
Kade chaa (Tea) peen lagenge to 15-20 min udde kharab.
Office hove 9am ka aur javenge 10 am.
Bande ne authority ho ek sign karan ki aur chackar itne katave janu dhana khodna se.
Govt. job me aadhe te jyda to paise bhar k lage hain kyuki bera se ki aaram ki naukari hai, fix salary hai aur upper k paise bane vo alag maza hai.

P.S: Koi member Govt. job wala ho to aade Lathi-Jelli than ki jaroorat na se.

anil_rathee
June 15th, 2012, 10:46 AM
लठ्ठ गाड दिए रविंदर जी ... बिना लाग लपेट .कतई सीधी बात नो बकवास... आप न्यू हे लिखे जाओ... जो सबने आछ्या लागण लाग ज्या वो सच ना हुआ करै .. फिलहाल तो हम भी उन ५० प्रतिशत में इ सां ... बालक पालणइए ... कुण से संविधान के गुण गावें से लोग बाग़ ??? यो वोहे संविधान से जो खुद इसके पिता कहे जाण आले माणस (अम्बेडकर) ने भी न्यून कह दिया था अक मेरा बस चाल्ले तो इसने ठाके फूंक द्यूं... किसी ने शक हो तो गूगल में अम्बेडकर १९५३ संविधान पे खोजबीन करके देख लियो.. यो वोहे संविधान से जिसमें लिकड़े कर कर के ये देशद्रोही शासक म्हारे जिस्से लोग नें लूटन लाग रहे सं.. कदे खेत खोस ले सं कदे घर ढा दिए ... यो वोहे संविधान स जिसने जब चाहवे था अम्बानी इंदिरा के घर अटेची धर के संसोधन करवा लिया करता.. इस्सा इ घना कसुता संविधान था तो ६२ (62) साल में क्यूँ ९७ (97) संसोधन हो लिए ... अमरीका आले में १७८७ (1787) त आज तक मतलब २२५ (225) साल में कुल २७ (27) हुए सं.. म्हारला घना कसुता संविधान स... जिसमें आधे तै ज्यादा कानून तो वे सं जिनके बल पै गोरे राज कर गए एरर इब उनके चमचे कारन लाग रहे स... अपनी वैदिक परम्पराओं के आधार पै कोए कानून स इसमें ???

Kabhi nahin.

Yeh sach hai.

anil_rathee
June 15th, 2012, 10:58 AM
India's Growth Story is fake and much hyped... I won't go too far but if you see economic history of India and its share in world market we are not even at the mark where we were in 1947... Forget about where we were in 17th Century.. Industrial Growth is around the world we are not doing anything exceptional.. We are just considered as a Market of 1300 Millions which creates interests in Global Companies and thats the only thing driving all the investments and collabration.. Otherwise provided with this much man power and resources we would have been leading Asia at least till now if not the world..

Refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_India

Smritiji,

India has tremendously marched forward since 1947 and has emerged from a 'deficit state in food grains' in 1947 with a population of over thirty crore people to a country now with with over 120 crore people and supplier of food grains to other countries.

In the same way growth of I T industry in recent years in India has become an eye sore in the eyes of many a developed countries like USA and UK.

You have forgotten one brighter side of the coin but at the same time I agree that the other side of the coin brought to light demands attention of the policy makers.

In fact the benefits of the all inclusive development have yet to be judiciously distributed and the common suffering persons have to be made participants in this development.
It is not the constitution that is preventing it. Rather, the ruling elite has to implement various constitutional provisions in the letter and spirit to lessen the gap between the rich and the poorest of the poor. Yes people of India need more inclusive development and the people who are at the helm of affairs should initiate immediate steps to further accelerate the pace of all inclusive growth and development.

In the end I would quote Goswami Tulsidas who has said: JAISEE DRISTEE WAISEE SRISHTEE!!!

Thanks and regards.

vikasJAT
June 15th, 2012, 11:00 AM
लठ्ठ गाड दिए रविंदर जी ... बिना लाग लपेट .कतई सीधी बात नो बकवास... आप न्यू हे लिखे जाओ... जो सबने आछ्या लागण लाग ज्या वो सच ना हुआ करै .. फिलहाल तो हम भी उन ५० प्रतिशत में इ सां ... बालक पालणइए ... कुण से संविधान के गुण गावें से लोग बाग़ ??? यो वोहे संविधान से जो खुद इसके पिता कहे जाण आले माणस (अम्बेडकर) ने भी न्यून कह दिया था अक मेरा बस चाल्ले तो इसने ठाके फूंक द्यूं... किसी ने शक हो तो गूगल में अम्बेडकर १९५३ संविधान पे खोजबीन करके देख लियो.. यो वोहे संविधान से जिसमें लिकड़े कर कर के ये देशद्रोही शासक म्हारे जिस्से लोग नें लूटन लाग रहे सं.. कदे खेत खोस ले सं कदे घर ढा दिए ... यो वोहे संविधान स जिसने जब चाहवे था अम्बानी इंदिरा के घर अटेची धर के संसोधन करवा लिया करता.. इस्सा इ घना कसुता संविधान था तो ६२ (62) साल में क्यूँ ९७ (97) संसोधन हो लिए ... अमरीका आले में १७८७ (1787) त आज तक मतलब २२५ (225) साल में कुल २७ (27) हुए सं.. म्हारला घना कसुता संविधान स... जिसमें आधे तै ज्यादा कानून तो वे सं जिनके बल पै गोरे राज कर गए एरर इब उनके चमचे कारन लाग रहे स... अपनी वैदिक परम्पराओं के आधार पै कोए कानून स इसमें ???

sahi kahi bhai.........
jee kare jab ghar tod diye aur jee kara tab zameen le li aur badle me k de hain kuch b na.
Haryana me e dekh lo hooda ne logo ki zameen zabardasti govt. rate per li aur private companies ko double rate me bachi hai......
mare to bichare kissan mare jinke dhore ek zameen e se khan kaman ne.

anil_rathee
June 15th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Reason of Investment : - Market... 130 Crore Logo ki market....

Friend,
regards

anil_rathee
June 15th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Parliament mein Netao aur Busines houses ke faayde ke bill pass hote hain... Lokpal to pass huwa nahi aaj tak..

I am not aware about the provision of compulsory service for the royal family in U K.

If the bill as proposed by you is passed, it would be another mile stone in the progress of our constitutional history.

Thanks and regards.

RavinderSura
June 16th, 2012, 07:03 PM
जाट राष्ट्रपति ना सही कम से कम उप-राष्ट्रपति तो बनना ही चाहिए | राष्ट्रपति के लिए प्रणब मुखर्जी के नाम पर लगभग सभी दलों ने सहमती जता दी हैं |
उप-राष्ट्रपति की दौड़ में सरदार प्रकाश सिंह बादल (ढिल्लों) का नाम भी लिया जा रहा हैं , उम्मीद हैं nda व अन्य दल इस जाट के नाम पर भी सहमति बना लेंगे |

DrRajpalSingh
June 16th, 2012, 07:39 PM
Parliament mein Netao aur Busines houses ke faayde ke bill pass hote hain... Lokpal to pass huwa nahi aaj tak..

Yeh theek hai kee Lok pal bill paas nahin hua, lekin aaj tak sankron nahin hajaron kee sankhya mein hamari Sansad kanoon banaye hain jeenka sabhi ko kam ya jyada labh ho raha hai. Hain lok pal bill ko kanun banane me khuchh jyada deri ho gai hai, ise ab to kanun bana hi diya jana chahiya.

DrRajpalSingh
June 16th, 2012, 07:41 PM
जाट राष्ट्रपति ना सही कम से कम उप-राष्ट्रपति तो बनना ही चाहिए | राष्ट्रपति के लिए प्रणब मुखर्जी के नाम पर लगभग सभी दलों ने सहमती जता दी हैं |
उप-राष्ट्रपति की दौड़ में सरदार प्रकाश सिंह बादल (ढिल्लों) का नाम भी लिया जा रहा हैं , उम्मीद हैं nda व अन्य दल इस जाट के नाम पर भी सहमति बना लेंगे |

Hope sustains the world!!!

rekhasmriti
June 16th, 2012, 08:42 PM
Sir g ,

sAhi kaha-

so many bills passed just in a shot

jab " in MPs ki salary bdhani thi- toh koi nahi chuska- pata bhi nahi chala- kab bill aaya kab pass ho gaya"

Fast track record ko bhi maat de di - humari dearest Parliament ne.

Regards,

Yeh theek hai kee Lok pal bill paas nahin hua, lekin aaj tak sankron nahin hajaron kee sankhya mein hamari Sansad kanoon banaye hain jeenka sabhi ko kam ya jyada labh ho raha hai. Hain lok pal bill ko kanun banane me khuchh jyada deri ho gai hai, ise ab to kanun bana hi diya jana chahiya.

vicky84
June 17th, 2012, 07:03 AM
Hain lok pal bill ko kanun banane me khuchh jyada deri ho gai hai, ise ab to kanun bana hi diya jana chahiya.

Respected Sir,

Without reforms in bureaucracy, Jan Lokpal bill will be a disaster if implemented. Copying text from Sanjeev's blog:

during the recent Anna Hazare agitation in Delhi, the media hyped the event as a solution to the problem of corruption.

The Jan Lokpal Bill 2011 defines an act of corruption as punishable under Chapter IX of the Indian Penal Code or under the Prevention of Corruption Act vide Section 2(e). Section 6(a) of the bill says the Lokpal will exercise superintendence over investigation of acts of corruption, and section 6(c) empowers the Lokpal to punish acts of corruption after giving a hearing. Section 6(e) authorises the Lokpal to initiate prosecution, and section 6(f) authorises him to ensure proper prosecution. Section 6(i)(j) authorises him to receive complaints.

Section 2(c) of the Prevention of Corruption Act defines a public servant very widely. It includes not only government servants but also a host of other categories, such as employees of a local body, judges, certain office-bearers of some cooperative societies, officials of Service Commission or Board, and vice chancellors and teachers in universities.

As pointed out in ‘Recreating Frankenstein’s monster’, there are about 55 lakh government employees (13 lakh in the Railways alone). There will be several lakhs more in other categories coming under the definition of public servant according to the Prevention of Corruption Act. Obviously,one person cannot supervise and decide on presumably millions of complaints pouring in against them. Hence, thousands of Lokpals, maybe 50,000 or more, will have to be appointed. They will have to be given salaries, offices, staff, etc. Considering the low level of morality prevailing in India, we can be fairly certain that most of them will become blackmailers. It will create a parallel bureaucracy, which in one stroke will double the corruption in the country. And who will guard these Praetorian Guards? A body of Super Lokpals?

All this was not rationally analysed. Instead, the hysterical mob that gathered in Jantar Mantar and Ramlila grounds in Delhi thought that corruption would be ended by shouting “Bharat Mata ki Jai” and “Inquilab Zindabad”.

It is time Indians woke up to all this. [Source (http://www.indianexpress.com/story-print/934145/)]

I may disagree with some of the injudicious comments of former Supreme Court Justice Mr. Katju, but he does not mince words about the fact the Lokpal is NO WAY TO REMOVE CORRUPTION.

Hats off to him for daring to speak the truth in the environment of demagoguery led by Anna Hazare and his group of half-baked thinkers.

Once again, a link to FTI's position on the Lokpal bill (http://freedomteam.in/blog/content/the-position-of-the-freedom-team-of-india-on-the-jan-lokpal-bill). Please circulate it widely, including to Mr. Katju who might be (I'm not sure) fit to become an FTI member

vicky84
June 17th, 2012, 07:07 AM
The laws of economics NEVER bend. So if a Lokpal comes in, without changing policies, guess what will happen? (http://sabhlokcity.com/2011/09/the-laws-of-economics-never-bend-so-if-a-lokpal-comes-in-without-changing-policies-guess-what-will-happen/)
I've repeatedly explained that the Lokpal Bill does NOT address the causes of corruption. It merely tries to catch those who are corrupt. That would be fine if 1 per cent were corrupt. But the SOCIALIST POLICIES in India GENERATE CORRUPT people in the MILLIONS (including ALL Ministers). So the task being given to the LP isTOTALLY futile.
Without policy change the disease of corruption CANNOT be cured. It is NECESSARY to build a system where the incentives are designed to ensure that only the honest enter, and policies do not generate corruption.
But, of course, that requires POLICY thinking - which is clearly well beyond the ken of people like Anna Hazare or even "smart" people Arvind Kejriwal, and Kiran Bedi - it would appear.
ONLY well-thought out policies, based on a sound understanding of ECONOMIC incentives, work in real life. Everything else is a waste. But such deep thinking is so rare as to be almost totally absent in India. (Hence the socialist nightmare that India is still going through – its SHODDY thinking has cost it millions of lost lives and created unbelievably bad governance.)
Yesterday I put out this parody by Jaspal Bhatti (http://sabhlokcity.com/2011/09/jaspal-bhattis-advocacy-of-a-right-to-corruption/) about how India could come to a standstill if the LP Bill is introduced. His was an extreme take (comedians must exaggerate), but Sharad Bailur has said it VERY WELL and succinctly on FB. Here's his comment, below.

vicky84
June 17th, 2012, 07:20 AM
My further comments
In economic theory there is a thing called UNINTENDED consequences. Bad policy has LOTS of unintended consequences.
Poor Anna and his team are so innocent about the LAWS of economics that their actions are likely to – in the worst case – significantly put a brake on the economic growth of India. In the best case, these actions will have NO impact on corruption, which will merely be driven underground.
Only when "educated" Indians begin to learn to think carefully, when they realise that the laws of economics NEVER bend (for these are based on human nature) will the BASIC commonsense ideas I have been preaching start to resonate in India.
Currently the PEOPLE of India in their collective wisdom have elected these thugs (who are naturally very bad policy makers) for the past 60 years. They are clearly very frustrated but they don't realise that the system is now designed to ONLY allow thugs to enter.
In their state of utter confusion they fail to understand that they need people like me – both honest and competent – to take charge of India's governance. For I CAN fix India's problems – through good policy. But they would much rather elect the same incompetents they've always done (I gather that BJP – yet another socialist party, a mere branch of Congress (http://sabhlokcity.com/2011/09/bjp-is-a-branch-of-congress-i-challenge-anyone-to-prove-otherwise/) – is now the favourite!)
But of course there is no one to advise them about good policy. Our journalists have almost no understanding of economics, except a couple of notable exceptions. Indians take policy advice from economic ILLITERATES. What can be done?
They used to say in the past: यथा राजा तथा प्रजा. For a democracy this has become: यथा प्रजा तथा राजा. It is therefore crucial for the public to become educated, else thugs will rise to the top.

कृपया अर्थशास्त्र के नियम समझने की कोशिश कीजिये

DrRajpalSingh
June 19th, 2012, 11:44 AM
India's Growth Story is fake and much hyped... I won't go too far but if you see economic history of India and its share in world market we are not even at the mark where we were in 1947... Forget about where we were in 17th Century.. Industrial Growth is around the world we are not doing anything exceptional.. We are just considered as a Market of 1300 Millions which creates interests in Global Companies and thats the only thing driving all the investments and collabration.. Otherwise provided with this much man power and resources we would have been leading Asia at least till now if not the world..

Refer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_India

India as a developing country has been marching forward in the right direction and its potential and contribution towards world economy has been well received by the developed as well as developing nations over the years. Yes, at present, the cycle of economic slow growth has engulfed almost all the countries to lesser or greater extent.
To say that India has done nothing or achieved nothing in the growth of national economy or the global economy is to deny its legitimate role in world organisations like G-20, UNESCO, IMF, WB and so on.

It is hoped phase of current slowdown in economic growth would also pass and none can stop India to acquire its legitimate status as a Strong economic power in the decades ahead.

Thanks.

DrRajpalSingh
June 19th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Atis Mohan Ji,

The need of reforms in the working and service conditions of the Bureaucracy from time to time is a must. But side by side to it, it may be a good beginning if Lok Pal Bill is enacted to control 'corruption' because the issue has been under discussion for the last over four decades without any tangible progress in view.

Thanks

DrRajpalSingh
June 19th, 2012, 11:59 AM
Reason of Investment : - Market... 130 Crore Logo ki market....

Right, but there are several other factors like security of invested amount and return also counts to tempt the investors.

vicky84
June 19th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Atis Mohan Ji,

The need of reforms in the working and service conditions of the Bureaucracy from time to time is a must. But side by side to it, it may be a good beginning if Lok Pal Bill is enacted to control 'corruption' because the issue has been under discussion for the last over four decades without any tangible progress in view.

Thanks
Sir,

There are lot of issues with Janlokpal bill. Please refer to thread http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?33530-The-true-nature-of-Jan-Lok-Pal-Bill-Movement&p=307974&viewfull=1#post307974. The Lokpal bill has many flaws, and its very best, there will be no impact on corruption.