PDA

View Full Version : She Deserves Congratulations, Let us Join to wish her greater success

DrRajpalSingh
June 10th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Saina Nehwal lifted the Thailand Open Grand Prix Gold Title after rallying to beat Thailand's Ratchanok Inthanon in the final of the event in Bangkok on Sunday.The 22-year-old world number five Indian, Saina Nehwal, beat Inthanon 19-21, 21-15, 21-10 at the C U Sport Complex in Bangkok for her second title of the year after the Swiss Open win in March.

Let us join in Congratulating her for the excellent performance and wishing for greater achievements in future Olympics going to be held in London. .

vijaykajla1
June 10th, 2012, 10:00 PM
जाट वीरांगना को बहुत बहुत बधाई एवम उज्जवल भविष्य की शुभ कामनाएं !!

DrRajpalSingh
June 11th, 2012, 09:03 AM
जाट वीरांगना को बहुत बहुत बधाई एवम उज्जवल भविष्य की शुभ कामनाएं !!

The kind words of encouragement definitely help in the achievement of target of victory. So we must not mince words to express best wishes for the achievers belonging to the community and the nation.

JSRana
June 11th, 2012, 11:39 AM
Well Done Saina Congratulations and we wish you many many more successes.

deswaldeswal
June 11th, 2012, 11:01 PM
The kind words of encouragement definitely help in the achievement of target of victory. So we must not mince words to express best wishes for the achievers belonging to the community and the nation.

Congratulations Nehawal

swaich
June 12th, 2012, 12:21 PM
Kudos to Saina. It feeels immensely proud to see a lone Indian fighting off the Chinese onslaught in world badminton.

I just hope she gets more recognition in the media. This will lead to more sponsors and better resources for her to continue improving.

ssgoyat
June 12th, 2012, 01:02 PM
congrats to Saina Nehwal. All the best for your Olympics preparations.

Thread: She Deserves Congratulations, Let us Join to wish her greater success.

@ Rajpalji, Did anyone say she doesn't ? who?

lrburdak
June 12th, 2012, 03:52 PM
Congraits Saina. Jatland is proud of you. read more about her on Jatland - Saina Nehwal

Samarkadian
June 12th, 2012, 04:36 PM
मेरे आज तक यह समझ नहीं आई कि साइना और अन्य जाट खिलाडियों को पता भी नहीं होगा कि उन्हें यहाँ मुबारकबाद, शाबाशी दी जा रही है !

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 04:37 PM
congrats to Saina Nehwal. All the best for your Olympics preparations.

Thread: She Deserves Congratulations, Let us Join to wish her greater success.

@ Rajpalji, Did anyone say she doesn't ? who?

Goyat Sahib, What sort of clarification do you seek from me and why ?

rajpaldular
June 12th, 2012, 04:42 PM
मेरे आज तक यह समझ नहीं आई कि साइना और अन्य जाट खिलाडियों को पता भी नहीं होगा कि उन्हें यहाँ मुबारकबाद, शाबाशी दी जा रही है !

हा हा हा हा .......ये बिलकुल सही बात है !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 04:45 PM

Kadian Sahib,

Your comment is valid.

In addition to conveying the same to the concerned persons, it serves the purpose of documenting their achievements for the posterity to see and follow their footsteps in future.

The other purpose of posting these type of threads is to generate sense of awareness about the achievements of the performers in various fields among the readers and create urge of competitiveness among them.

Regards

tomarrajeev
June 12th, 2012, 05:13 PM
lekin unko yee jarur pata hai ki jab wo jeette hai to hum jatto ka seen chaud ho jata hai

swaich
June 12th, 2012, 06:40 PM

That's where social media comes in. We should Express via FB, Twitter etc. Media, both online and print, regularly track social media nowadays to take a pulse of the public mood.

ssgoyat
June 12th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Goyat Sahib, What sort of clarification do you seek from me and why ?

Rajpalji,

'Selection of words for the first half of the thread's title' !

Hope, this little rephrasing might help, though my post wasn't in any encrypted format.

Anyways, it was just out of curiosity about 'WHO', that sadly decrypted as clarification on 'WHY'.

DrRajpalSingh
June 12th, 2012, 07:24 PM
Rajpalji,

'Selection of words for the first half of the thread's title' !

Hope, this little rephrasing might help, though my post wasn't in any encrypted format.

Anyways, it was just out of curiosity about 'WHO', that sadly decrypted as clarification on 'WHY'.

Friend,
I shall be more careful in future as advised by you while starting new threads.
Let me add that the thread heading and posts are transparent and there is no hidden 'why' or 'who'.
Nonetheless thanks for showing interest in the discussion and posting the question.
Regards.

rekhasmriti
June 14th, 2012, 06:26 AM
Congrats Sania ! keep us proud .

To all Sirs here-
Please ignore my insufficient knowledge- as I m a movie person not news

Mahesh Bhupti n Sania bhi jeete hai- toh humne un becharon ko kyun chod diya

just because they are not Jaat-agar aisa hai toh Sirs- yeh unfair hain trophy toh India hi aayegi

Again no offence to anyone .

Regards,
Smriti

ssgoyat
June 14th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Congrats Sania ! keep us proud .

To all Sirs here-
Please ignore my insufficient knowledge- as I m a movie person not news

Mahesh Bhupti n Sania bhi jeete hai- toh humne un becharon ko kyun chod diya

just because they are not Jaat-agar aisa hai toh Sirs- yeh unfair hain trophy toh India hi aayegi

Again no offence to anyone .

Regards,
Smriti

Smriti/Rekha,

Good that you admitted your insufficient knowledge.

1. Aapki jaankari ke liye: Sania (mirza: Tennis) aur Saina (Nehwal: Badminton) alag alag hai...
2. Sania & Bhupati ko kisi ne nahi chhoda hai... aap agar chaahein to aap bhi ek thread chala sakti hain unhe badhaai dene ke liye.... jaruri nahi ki aisi threads chalana ek hi member ki jimmedari ho...

rekhasmriti
June 15th, 2012, 07:07 AM
Sir g ,

It seems u felt offended- please accept my apologies for same-
- I may not be good with news n sports- but sir i m very well aware Sania ( Tennis) and Saina( Badminton )
I was assuming this thread is common for sports-

Again I agree I must not assume- my fault-

N Sir- thnx for informing me that - even i can initiate a thread- which by chance I have already done it " feedback"

N i guess i did not hold any one responsible for this thread- just wanted some clarification- as I assumed some thing

which " Thnx to u " - is absolutely clear to me now .

I beleive we r cool on this now

Regards,

DrRajpalSingh
June 15th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Sir g ,

It seems u felt offended- please accept my apologies for same-
- I may not be good with news n sports- but sir i m very well aware Sania ( Tennis) and Saina( Badminton )
I was assuming this thread is common for sports-

Again I agree I must not assume- my fault-

N Sir- thnx for informing me that - even i can initiate a thread- which by chance I have already done it " feedback"

N i guess i did not hold any one responsible for this thread- just wanted some clarification- as I assumed some thing

which " Thnx to u " - is absolutely clear to me now .

I beleive we r cool on this now

Regards,

Kindly see that you can use 'Reply' option for general discussion and if you are replying to some specific post then use 'Reply With Quote Option.'

Thanks.

rekhasmriti
June 15th, 2012, 06:28 PM
Thnx Sir -

I was wondering what would be the difference between reply or reply with quote

Sir g - gr8 help

Regards,

Kindly see that you can use 'Reply' option for general discussion and if you are replying to some specific post then use 'Reply With Quote Option.'

Thanks.

vikda
June 17th, 2012, 12:47 AM
And we thought these 2 terms are self-explanatory!!!

Thnx Sir -

I was wondering what would be the difference between reply or reply with quote

Sir g - gr8 help

Regards,

rekhasmriti
June 17th, 2012, 04:11 AM
Hahahahhaha-

well i guess not for every one

And we thought these 2 terms are self-explanatory!!!

swaich
June 17th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Currently following Saina on TV in the final of the Indonesian Open. It is a tough fight. Hope Saina comes out the champ!

swaich
June 17th, 2012, 02:42 PM
And she's won it. Came back after losing the first set and saved two mach points in the second set. Awesome display!

sunillore
June 19th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Wish her a Gold Medal in London!