PDA

View Full Version : Winds of change !!!!!!

Dagar25
June 16th, 2012, 05:23 PM
Dear Members,

As you are aware about the current situation of our country and how it is degrading day by day......I know everyone of u is already fed up of this......and dont like discussing this as nothing constructive would come out....... arguments would happen and topic would deviate.

Here I want to know from fellow members if they have hope that things would improve one day...everything has a limit and a expiry date......Do you think that it applies to India too???? After 64 yrs of independence......There has emerged two india....one is same as it was in 1947 even degrading day by day.......one is so progressive that it is keeping pace with western countries....if both taken together, in real sense no progress.....

A very good example on diversity of development..........I use to commute 20Km for work.... i get to see a lot of diversity in the villages in between.......in one village ..scorpio, Safari,Pajero, etc are running(although roads seem to be of 18th century), there are magnificent houses ..... No one has free time here...as Big city developers have bought land of this village.....driving 3-4 km from there .....in another the same 1970-80 scene....women are bringing water from nearby handpumps... youngmen are giving bath to their buffaloes ..heaps of garbage on streets, the ailing or old person in the houses are still sitting on hammocks(Khaat)outside their houses....development is not equal even upto 20km.

Will India ever get freedom from corruption, terrorism, poverty,inflation, unemployment???Will there be any stop to the scams, terrorists' attacks , the ever increasing inflation which has hit the poor very mercilessly.

Do you see future in India or Simple & Honest would continue to suffer here.......

swaich
June 16th, 2012, 06:52 PM
In the short term (5-10 years), No. In the long term, as I am an optimist, maybe Yes.

DrRajpalSingh
June 16th, 2012, 07:23 PM
Dear Members,

As you are aware about the current situation of our country and how it is degrading day by day......I know everyone of u is already fed up of this......and dont like discussing this as nothing constructive would come out....... arguments would happen and topic would deviate.

Here I want to know from fellow members if they have hope that things would improve one day...everything has a limit and a expiry date......Do you think that it applies to India too???? After 64 yrs of independence......There has emerged two india....one is same as it was in 1947 even degrading day by day.......one is so progressive that it is keeping pace with western countries....if both taken together, in real sense no progress.....

A very good example on diversity of development..........I use to commute 20Km for work.... i get to see a lot of diversity in the villages in between.......in one village ..scorpio, Safari,Pajero, etc are running(although roads seem to be of 18th century), there are magnificent houses ..... No one has free time here...as Big city developers have bought land of this village.....driving 3-4 km from there .....in another the same 1970-80 scene....women are bringing water from nearby handpumps... youngmen are giving bath to their buffaloes ..heaps of garbage on streets, the ailing or old person in the houses are still sitting on hammocks(Khaat)outside their houses....development is not equal even upto 20km.

Will India ever get freedom from corruption, terrorism, poverty,inflation, unemployment???Will there be any stop to the scams, terrorists' attacks , the ever increasing inflation which has hit the poor very mercilessly.

Do you see future in India or Simple & Honest would continue to suffer here.......

Dagar Sahib,

you have raised very pertinent topic that several problems faced by India need immediate attention and cannot be put under carpet for long main among them is unequal distribution of the benefits of development.

It is hoped that policy makers at the helm of affairs will surely initiate steps to further make all inclusive development of India a reality not in distant future but in earliest possible time.

As every dark cloud has a silver line, so the present will pass on and the luster of development would surely shine on the faces of all Indians in near future.

thanks and regards.

Fateh
June 16th, 2012, 07:42 PM
Dear Members,

My view is --A big NO, in next even 50 years

Moar
June 16th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Dear Members,

Change happens when unsatisfied section of the society organize and gave a direction to their Feelings - the product could be Good or Worse !! Feelings are Everything !!

vicky84
June 17th, 2012, 08:24 AM
http://sabhlokcity.com/%E0%A4%AB%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%A1%E0%A 4%AE-%E0%A4%9F%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%AE-%E0%A4%94%E0%A4%AB%E0%A4%BC-%E0%A4%87%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%A1%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A 4%BE-%E0%A4%AE%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%82/

Listen to the video in above link!

shekharjat
June 18th, 2012, 01:46 AM
winds of change are blowing but their effect on ground is not felt , reasons is the barrier to these winds are too strong,so winds blow only in drawing rooms,social media like here itself but when they try to reach on the ground they wane.

i think in India we have still not reached that rock bottom as we saw in ARAB SPRING,our lives are comfortable as compared to many people in the world.we all want change but we lack in motivation and resolution or we don`t have leadership in form of our politic leaders that can usher change.irrespective of whoever comes to power there will be efforts to maintain status quo as change will effect negatively to interested of those who will come to power.

so nothing will change we are destined to live...... and crib of bad affair of state,but still we should keep hope as it will make journey less painfull.............

we have to carry on in this manner only as in the words of WINSTON CHURCHILL "if you are going through hell keep going"
we have no other option but to try and try to improve our situation even if we know our efforts will be fruitless.

DrRajpalSingh
June 18th, 2012, 10:53 AM
winds of change are blowing but their effect on ground is not felt , reasons is the barrier to these winds are too strong,so winds blow only in drawing rooms,social media like here itself but when they try to reach on the ground they wane.

i think in India we have still not reached that rock bottom as we saw in ARAB SPRING,our lives are comfortable as compared to many people in the world.we all want change but we lack in motivation and resolution or we don`t have leadership in form of our politic leaders that can usher change.irrespective of whoever comes to power there will be efforts to maintain status quo as change will effect negatively to interested of those who will come to power.

so nothing will change we are destined to live...... and crib of bad affair of state,but still we should keep hope as it will make journey less painfull.............

we have to carry on in this manner only as in the words of WINSTON CHURCHILL "if you are going through hell keep going"
we have no other option but to try and try to improve our situation even if we know our efforts will be fruitless.

Some considerable achievements have been made in several fields of progress but we have still miles to go to fulfill the dreams of so many people in so many fields like social security and employment, health and hygiene, food security, shelter. In view of solid achievements in the field of food grain production, heavy industry, higher education, we can expect now the percolation of benefits of all inclusive development on the poorest of the poor with greater visible vigour in near future will be the goal of planned development of the country.

Dagar25
June 18th, 2012, 12:48 PM
"we have no other option but to try and try to improve our situation even if we know our efforts will be fruitless."

"so nothing will change we are destined to live...... and crib of bad affair of state,but still we should keep hope as it will make journey less painfull............."

Dear Shekhar you wrote the ultimate truth.........keeping hope would keep us going.

deshi-jat
June 18th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Sunil, you have raised important issue. What I am seeing is few individuals may be successful in a village but when you take village as whole, situation is really grim. Car models you have mentioned are mostly purchased at the cost of inherited assets, not from disposable income. Rural youth is aimless & unemployed, men folk is busy in alcoholism, playing cards & petty politics.

Dear Members,