PDA

View Full Version : JAT - Just Admire Them or Just Avoid Them

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 07:56 PM
How have Non - Jats responded to you in your life. Please share with us real life incidents.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:14 PM
none knows i m jat

very few are aware of fact that i m jat

n their-----quotes " dear u r no JAT-----in any way "

waise they don't think very highly of us

reason--blunt , rude, always ready to fight , not much manners , conservative ,not classy , so much of attitude n blah blah

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 08:20 PM
none knows i m jat

very few are aware of fact that i m jat

n their-----quotes " dear u r no JAT-----in any way "

waise they don't think very highly of us

reason--blunt , rude, always ready to fight , not much manners , conservative ,not classy , so much of attitude n blah blah

Very true Rekha ! But sad to know that very few of them are aware that you are a Jat. It is your duty to let them know that you are a Jat so that they change their opinion about our community. Go ahead and do it !

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:26 PM
bhaisab

i m not into caste-religion
i don't ask nybody---if they ask i tell them--else not

n yes i may b a good example---to change their opinion

i simply said boss if me being jat ---i m this way---totally opposite to ur thinking

n they are many more like me----u just met one thats me----but there are xillions like me

thats all typical friends jazzzzz---but yes they think not much but little different about JAT

Very true Rekha ! But sad to know that very few of them are aware that you are a Jat. It is your duty to let them know that you are a Jat so that they change their opinion about our community. Go ahead and do it !

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
I have always made sure that all my friends or acquaintances are aware that I am a JAT.

'Chaudee Chhaatee, Lambee Gheetee, Dohrae Ghaat Kaa,

Duniya May Kay Nyaraa Dikhae, Chora Jaat Ka,

Mai Soon Chora Jaat Kaa'

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:32 PM
ek incident yad aaya

i was out --vasant vihar priyas---outside mcdonalds ----

there is a disc next to it------then a group of handsome looking guys came there-----trying to get in to the disc

we n others just started looking at them

all of sudden----1 guy said something---n others joined in the conversation--they were talking among themselves

bhaisab----full on desi haryanvi-----as they started speaking---not just me n my frnds---everyone left that place

effect of the language------we still used to laugh at that incident

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:33 PM
hahahahahaha

true indeed

I have always made sure that all my friends or acquaintances are aware that I am a JAT.

'Chaudee Chhaatee, Lambee Gheetee, Dohrae Ghaat Kaa,

Duniya May Kay Nyaraa Dikhae, Chora Jaat Ka,

Mai Soon Chora Jaat Kaa'

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM
ek incident yad aaya

there is a disc next to it------then a group of handsome looking guys came there-----trying to get in to the disc

all of sudden----1 guy said something---n others joined in the conversation--they were talking among themselves

bhaisab----full on desi haryanvi-----as they started speaking---not just me n my frnds---everyone left that place

Excellent input Rekha ! This is the thing we need to work on, those guys thought the others won't understand Jaatu or they did not think at all and were just using the language they are most comfortable in. Fact remains that the people dispersed. LOL. We have that effectiveness in us. LOL.

swaich
July 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Well for me, the first time was when I arrived to work in Delhi. Back home in Punjab everyone can recognize a Jutt Sikh from any other Sikh guy. So I was never asked that question. But in Delhi people (read coworkers) were surprised. The common response was "But you are so different!". And after further explanation about the common ethnicity only differentiated by religion and language, their expression changed to relief. "Oh, thanks for explaining. No wonder you are so different from 'these' people." The evident feeling I would get in such incidents was of slight fear and repulsion. The former driven by a physical fear of a Jat and the latter because a Jat is often the manifestation of the uneducated, uncouth and the rude Haryanvi for outsiders. These people have hardly ever personally interacted with a a jat but have heard countless negative stories. It doesn't help that they don't meet a jat in the office but only outside. In such cases the Jat becomes a common scapegoat for some other Haryanvis bad deeds, since for them Haryanvi is equal to a Jat !

But at other times people have invited me home and had long conversations wth me simply because they are Jats themselves and liked to see a fellow Jat do well in their eyes even though he hardly spoke a word of khari boli.

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 08:46 PM
Sabke alag alag vichaar hai aapne bare main. Kuch accha mante hai. Kuch bura mante hai, Asia kuch na ek chorriya haryanvi sunte hi bhag jati hai na. Us chorriya Haryanvi ko haryanvi sunne ka bahut maza ata hai. Kuch jatniya hi asi hai jo Jaat boys ko passand nhi karti.

Jatni jissa atitude kisi main na milta. na Kisi punjban ki uske baregi personality hoti.

Baaki aaj ke time main jaat kisi bhi chize main picche na hai.

Che Jaato ke bare main koi kuch bhi bolta ho per ya line aap sabne kabi nhi sunni hogi

Jaat darpok hote hai.....Asia aaj tak shyaad kisne nhi bola ho

puneetlakra
July 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
Everybody knows i am JAT,
Almost every one also knows about me that i am honest , strong, patriotic, daring, logical, humanist, o person who never bear injustice, and faithful.
very much near to be a true JAT.
AND people knows that jat boys and girls starts studying ,
our tone of speaking is also a trait of JAT, which i also have.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:47 PM
as i know very little haryanvi
slightly better hindi
best english

ok-ok types- spanish

better than ok------bihar( actually bhojpuri---i like this language)

what I was taught---speaking in a language which others can not understand is ----disrespect to people around u ---

n this is the major thing i have seen among us------we feel so proud in our language ----that so many times we show off that we are from haryana---n JAt---
so u better think before responding----that creates negative effect

yar simple jaisa des-waise bhes----if u r at some place -----like some disc n restaurant---so please refrain doing that stuff

i guess we all agree-----that ours is kinda rude-blunt language

if soembody talking to me---i can understand that this is the way they talk---they are not rude by intentions----but others don't

Excellent input Rekha ! This is the thing we need to work on, those guys thought the others won't understand Jaatu or they did not think at all and were just using the language they are most comfortable in. Fact remains that the people dispersed. LOL. We have that effectiveness in us. LOL.

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 08:49 PM

Hahha ager wo punjabi bol rhe hote na ,,,chorri or jayda impress ho jati hahahah

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 08:53 PM
as i know very little haryanvi
slightly better hindi
best english

ok-ok types- spanish

better than ok------bihar( actually bhojpuri---i like this language)

what I was taught---speaking in a language which others can not understand is ----disrespect to people around u ---

n this is the major thing i have seen among us------we feel so proud in our language ----that so many times we show off that we are from haryana---n JAt---
so u better think before responding----that creates negative effect

yar simple jaisa des-waise bhes----if u r at some place -----like some disc n restaurant---so please refrain doing that stuff

i guess we all agree-----that ours is kinda rude-blunt language

if soembody talking to me---i can understand that this is the way they talk---they are not rude by intentions----but others don't

Pata kuch chorri jayda show off bhi mara kare. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yuk Haryanvi ye wo pata nhi ke ke. In chorriya ki jayda chik chik karn ki addat bhi ho jawe hai.

Chorri start with english....5-10 line bolke wo Hindi pe aa jaya kare fer 2-3 din baad che unte Haryanvi ke urdu main bhi baat karoge na to wo un ne bura na lage

Ladkiyo nature hi asia hai.

Saharan1628
July 22nd, 2012, 08:55 PM
ek incident yad aaya

Waah re waah!!!!! maan gye unnn bhaaiyan ne..
Full on Torra
Matlab sirf baaton se thaare sab ka dhumma kaadh diya
Maan gye
Saachi Delhi te mhaari e he bas isse isse bhai hone chaahiye

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 08:56 PM
" Haryanvis bad deeds, since for them Haryanvi is equal to a Jat ! "

isse ek aur incident yad aaya

there was some am in my office----jo sonepat se tha( he was not jat some other caste pata nahi kya )----n he knew i m from rohtak----so was always like

hum toh ek hi jagah se hai---n all that

uski ek bar sr mgr ne escalation ki----n he was found guilty------i was handling that case

me n that sr mgr were talking----last 5 min chit-chat----n he said yar yeh jat aise hi hote hai-----
n corrected him---boss first he is not JAT-----2nd he is not even from haryana----some of his cousins live in sonepat-----n his forefathers used to live in haryana decades or may be centuries back

he laughed n said yar ek hi bat hai " have u heard him talking" ( n i was wondering so many biharis in rohtak even they speak haryanvi----that does not make them jat)----n i again responded ----nahi ek bat nahi hai-----
discussion over we went our ways

Well for me, the first time was when I arrived to work in Delhi. Back home in Punjab everyone can recoghnnize a Jutt Sikh from any other Sikh guy. So I was never asked that question. But in Delhi people (read coworkers) were surprised. The common response was "But you are so different!". And after further explanation about the common ethnicity only differentiated by religion and language, their expression changed to relief. "Oh, thanks for explaining. No wonder you are so different from 'these' people." The evident feeling I would get in such incidents was of slight fear and repulsion. The former driven by a physical fear of a Jat and the latter because a Jat is often the manifestation of the uneducated, uncouth and the rude Haryanvi for outsiders. These people have hardly ever personally interacted with a a jat but have heard countless negative stories. It doesn't help that they don't meet a jat in the office but only outside. In such cases the Jat becomes a common scapegoat for some other Haryanvis bad deeds, since for them Haryanvi is equal to a Jat !

But at other times people have invited me home and had long conversations wth me simply because they are Jats themselves and liked to see a fellow Jat do well in their eyes even though he hardly spoke a word okf khari boli. sKa

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:01 PM

there was some am in my office----jo sonepat se tha( he was not jat some other caste pata nahi kya )----n he knew i m from rohtak----so was always like

uski ek bar sr mgr ne escalation ki----n he was found guilty------i was handling that case

me n that sr mgr were talking----last 5 min chit-chat----n he said yar yeh jat aise hi hote hai-----
n corrected him---boss first he is not JAT-----2nd he is not even from haryana----some of his cousins live in sonepat-----n his forefathers used to live in haryana decades or may be centuries back

he laughed n said yar ek hi bat hai " have u heard him talking" ( n i was wondering so many biharis in rohtak even they speak haryanvi----that does not make them jat)----n i again responded ----nahi ek bat nahi hai-----

Hahha Pata nhi ye thare gela itne incident howe hai.

Apni gela aaj tak na hoya...AK bera na ye rohtak walo ko hi bolte hai. Wasie Panipat side or Rohtak side walo main kafi fark hai bolne main

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:01 PM
" Asia kuch na ek chorriya haryanvi sunte hi bhag jati hai na. Us chorriya Haryanvi ko haryanvi sunne ka bahut maza ata hai."

no offence bhai----

but auron ko chod---if i m at some such place----aur mere aas paas koi aise bol raha ho---mei khud hi bhag jaoon

n -----who says they like listening that language----yar i don't buy it---may be they do so just to make fun of it

( well i may be wrong)

Sabke alag alag vichaar hai aapne bare main. Kuch accha mante hai. Kuch bura mante hai, Asia kuch na ek chorriya haryanvi sunte hi bhag jati hai na. Us chorriya Haryanvi ko haryanvi sunne ka bahut maza ata hai. Kuch jatniya hi asi hai jo Jaat boys ko passand nhi karti.

Jatni jissa atitude kisi main na milta. na Kisi punjban ki uske baregi personality hoti.

Che Jaato ke bare main koi kuch bhi bolta ho per ya line aap sabne kabi nhi sunni hogi

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Well for me, the first time was when I arrived to work in Delhi. Back home in Punjab everyone can recoghnnize a Jutt Sikh from any other Sikh guy. So I was never asked that question. But in Delhi people (read coworkers) were surprised. The common response was "But you are so different!". And after further explanation about the common ethnicity only differentiated by religion and language, their expression changed to relief. "Oh, thanks for explaining. No wonder you are so different from 'these' people." The evident feeling I would get in such incidents was of slight fear and repulsion. The former driven by a physical fear of a Jat and the latter because a Jat is often the manifestation of the uneducated, uncouth and the rude Haryanvi for outsiders. These people have hardly ever personally interacted with a a jat but have heard countless negative stories. It doesn't help that they don't meet a jat in the office but only outside. In such cases the Jat becomes a common scapegoat for some other Haryanvis bad deeds, since for them Haryanvi is equal to a Jat !

But at other times people have invited me home and had long conversations wth me simply because they are Jats themselves and liked to see a fellow Jat do well in their eyes even though he hardly spoke a word okf khari boli. sKa

Very true and a very nice share Jaspreet bhai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
little correction

decent hindi

or english would have worked

Hahha ager wo punjabi bol rhe hote na ,,,chorri or jayda impress ho jati hahahah

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:03 PM
Everybody knows i am JAT,
Almost every one also knows about me that i am honest , strong, patriotic, daring, logical, humanist, o person who never bear injustice, and faithful.
very much near to be a true JAT.
AND people knows that jat boys and girls starts studying ,
our tone of speaking is also a trait of JAT, which i also have.

Bahut accha input sai puneet bhai. Ar tone kadey change bhi nai karni.

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM

Theek baat sai Aman. Jat tay Dar bhi Darey hai !

rekhasmriti
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well gals are damn so good with their " Pretending "

skills----that u would never know---if they are actually interesting in that---n just making u feel that way

bhai ---ladkiyan toh hoti hi true ARTIST hai

Pata kuch chorri jayda show off bhi mara kare. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Yuk Haryanvi ye wo pata nhi ke ke. In chorriya ki jayda chik chik karn ki addat bhi ho jawe hai.

Chorri start with english....5-10 line bolke wo Hindi pe aa jaya kare fer 2-3 din baad che unte Haryanvi ke urdu main bhi baat karoge na to wo un ne bura na lage

Ladkiyo nature hi asia hai.

amankadian
little correction

decent hindi

or english would have worked

Hahhaah Kyun wo khe ude chorri patan aa rhe they. Agle toda bahut enjoy karn aare hoge. Or Haryanvi Boli to isse hai baat baat main suwad de dewe,

Agle maje lewen aare hai ...Baate ke to suwad lewege

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:06 PM
phir woh akele hi rahenge disc mei?????????????

Waah re waah!!!!! maan gye unnn bhaaiyan ne..
Full on Torra
Matlab sirf baaton se thaare sab ka dhumma kaadh diya
Maan gye
Saachi Delhi te mhaari e he bas isse isse bhai hone chaahiye

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:08 PM
pata nahi yar

ever since childhood---yahi suna hai

sabse badmash JAT---Rohtak n Sonepat---------sabse decent Jind----
classy Hissar-Bhiwani

( although i never encountered any such case -----but suna hai)

Hahha Pata nhi ye thare gela itne incident howe hai.

Apni gela aaj tak na hoya...AK bera na ye rohtak walo ko hi bolte hai. Wasie Panipat side or Rohtak side walo main kafi fark hai bolne main

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:10 PM

Very practical input Rekha. Lekin us sr. mgr. ko bitha ke gyaan dena zaroori tha nahi to aur agyaan failayega wo.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:10 PM
may be its undue pressure on JAT GUYS----
thus so many times---jahan koi incident bat se sambhal sakta hai

waha bhi unhe muscle power dikhani padti hai

Theek baat sai Aman. Jat tay Dar bhi Darey hai !

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:11 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

well gals are damn so good with their " Pretending "

skills----that u would never know---if they are actually interesting in that---n just making u feel that way

bhai ---ladkiyan toh hoti hi true ARTIST hai

Meethi meethi baat sun ki ho sa ke Artist ............................................Punjab i putter jayda passand ho sa chorri ne.

Sabse jhoota jo admi hoga wo chorriya ne passand sabse jayda pawega. kisi chorri main ek bhi quality na ho na fer bhi wo 1000 quality ginwa dega fer ke bas chorri ke chand pe chad jawe hai.
Eb jaat bhaiya ke baski kitt jhooti tarif howe hai. Hum to desi ghee ke churma or halwa to khuwa sake hai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:12 PM
perfect----aise koi milne wali bhi nahi

Hahhaah Kyun wo khe ude chorri patan aa rhe they. Agle toda bahut enjoy karn aare hoge. Or Haryanvi Boli to isse hai baat baat main suwad de dewe,

Agle maje lewen aare hai ...Baate ke to suwad lewege

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
We need to take initiative in making others aware of our basic traits so that they can differentiate between Haryanvi and Jat. This small step can go a long way in clearing common misconceptions about the community. I hope you all agree.

puneetlakra
July 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
Bahut accha input sai puneet bhai. Ar tone kadey change bhi nai karni. rekha ji nah bhi jat banaoo, aisa lagta hai ki yeh kisi ko nahi batati , ki woh jat hai.

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:14 PM
may be its undue pressure on JAT GUYS----
thus so many times---jahan koi incident bat se sambhal sakta hai

waha bhi unhe muscle power dikhani padti hai

Rekha ji.

Maine issa lage hai tane bhi jat koi khas passand kona. Punjabijat.com pe profile bana le.

Budi se budiwaan or Bal se Balwan Balwan to phele hi they aaj kal budiwaan bhi ho gaye hai

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:15 PM
i have just professional relationship with him

agar koi dost hota----toh poora gante bhar ka lecture deti---
n poora detail mei batati---next time kissi ko jat kehne se pehle---call me---i would tell

Very practical input Rekha. Lekin us sr. mgr. ko bitha ke gyaan dena zaroori tha nahi to aur agyaan failayega wo.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:17 PM
" Eb jaat bhaiya ke baski kitt jhooti tarif"

thnx for reminding sare Jat Bhai

Raja Harishchandar ke disciple

Meethi meethi baat sun ki ho sa ke Artist ............................................Punjab i putter jayda passand ho sa chorri ne.

Sabse jhoota jo admi hoga wo chorriya ne passand sabse jayda pawega. kisi chorri main ek bhi quality na ho na fer bhi wo 1000 quality ginwa dega fer ke bas chorri ke chand pe chad jawe hai.
Eb jaat bhaiya ke baski kitt jhooti tarif howe hai. Hum to desi ghee ke churma or halwa to khuwa sake hai.

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:17 PM
perfect----aise koi milne wali bhi nahi

Na mile jaat bhaiya ne ek kaam thora ho sa.

puneetlakra
July 22nd, 2012, 09:18 PM
pata nahi yar

ever since childhood---yahi suna hai

sabse badmash JAT---Rohtak n Sonepat---------sabse decent Jind----
classy Hissar-Bhiwani

( although i never encountered any such case -----but suna hai) yah baki logo ki jealousy hai isleye sabko badmash kehte hai kayoki unke behkawe me nahi aate.
Jat jab front me jaan deta tab kya, aur khel ka maidaan mat bhoolo .
Jaisa aap impose karoge waisa he log jane , ki Jat kaisa hota hai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:19 PM
bhaisab----mujhe nahi lagat
why to tag soembody becoz soemone is jat-punjabi-n all that

mei upfront nahi batati---
jab kabhi kissi meeting---they start talking so much non sense about haryana-n jat

then i tell my DRs ----guys imp piece of info missing---u r talking to a JAT n from haryana

bat khatam-----discussion over

rekha ji nah bhi jat banaoo, aisa lagta hai ki yeh kisi ko nahi batati , ki woh jat hai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:22 PM
" jat koi khas passand kona"

bhaisab ------our people need to chnage with time a lot----but theek hai---ho jayege

there is 1 N ONLY QUALITY-------that i like most among us

HONEST -------STRAIGHT FORWARD-----we r not back biters-----pasand to psand

na to na----ab chahe pahad tod elo---paon pad lo

bol di na------toh ram g bhi sochenge han karwane se pehle

Rekha ji.

Maine issa lage hai tane bhi jat koi khas passand kona. Punjabijat.com pe profile bana le.

Budi se budiwaan or Bal se Balwan Balwan to phele hi they aaj kal budiwaan bhi ho gaye hai

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:24 PM
acha g-----
yeh zara ab unse bhi pooch lena------

if thats what they think

( i bet NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Na mile jaat bhaiya ne ek kaam thora ho sa.

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
@Rekha and @Aman - You guys are adding another dimension to the title of the thread JAT - Just Argue with Them. :applause:

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:25 PM
" jat koi khas passand kona"

bhaisab ------our people need to chnage with time a lot----but theek hai---ho jayege

there is 1 N ONLY QUALITY-------that i like most among us

HONEST -------STRAIGHT FORWARD-----we r not back biters-----pasand to psand

na to na----ab chahe pahad tod elo---paon pad lo

bol di na------toh ram g bhi sochenge han karwane se pehle

Isse koi Quality hai ke jo jaat main na ho ? Kuch bure bhi hai per ye to her her jagha mil gaye ...Bura or accha to sath chalta hai. bura nhi hoga to accha kisko bolege

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:29 PM
lemme make something something crystal clear here

agreed--acha n bura sath milta hai

but -----agar us bure mei Risk factor zyada hai ----
so better acha bhi na mile

simple Risk Mangement

Isse koi Quality hai ke jo jaat main na ho ? Kuch bure bhi hai per ye to her her jagha mil gaye ...Bura or accha to sath chalta hai. bura nhi hoga to accha kisko bolege

amankadian
July 22nd, 2012, 09:31 PM
lemme make something something crystal clear here

agreed--acha n bura sath milta hai

but -----agar us bure mei Risk factor zyada hai ----
so better acha bhi na mile

simple Risk Mangement

hahahahahhahahahahha....................Chorri ek baat batau su 16 aanke ki

Jaat bola ka rude howe hai Dil ka sweet ka saf

Oye punjabi hai ye jaban ke meethe howe hai dil ke gane kale.

Soch le risk management ka jayaza kispe lena hai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
boss--------------1st impression

u can not know somebody in 10 days-?

u judge that person ----how he talks-behaves-manners-language-tone-way he argues-n so mush blah blah

ab kiske dil mei kya hai-----who knows ?

n one more thing----koi bhi har ek ke sath acha nahi ho sakta hai( we r not god)

so better we judge koi humare sath kaisa hai

i have dozens of frnds jo full on so much bekar types hai-----
but are r good to me ---ache dost hai----so woh ache hai

duniya ka theka le rakha hai meine?????????????/

hahahahahhahahahahha....................Chorri ek baat batau su 16 aanke ki

Jaat bola ka rude howe hai Dil ka sweet ka saf

Oye punjabi hai ye jaban ke meethe howe hai dil ke gane kale.

Soch le risk management ka jayaza kispe lena hai.

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 09:44 PM
Once when I was in 8th standard this incident happened. A class fellow, neighbor and friend was angry with me because i got better marks than him and his mother & father gave him a lot of bulls**t. That day in the evening he started teasing me saying the age old cliche 'jat re jat solah dooni aath'. I told him to stop but he wouldn't. He was lean and lithe and i was bulky and slow. He managed to stay out of reach for quite some time. But 'Bakre ki maa kab tak khair manati' mauka laga aur ek zhapadh kas diya manne. Dooor ja ke padeya. Us din paache je kadi chidhaya ho usne.

The point is everyone has a threshold of paitence ar jat ka cross karoge tay bhugatna tay padega bhai.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 09:49 PM
hahahahahahaha

agreed-----patience ka bhi threshhold hota hai

n woh bhi dumb----size dekh kar toh bolta

Once when I was in 8th standard this incident happened. A class fellow, neighbor and friend was angry with me because i got better marks than him and his mother & father gave him a lot of bulls**t. That day in the evening he started teasing me saying the age old cliche 'jat re jat solah dooni aath'. I told him to stop but he wouldn't. He was lean and lithe and i was bulky and slow. He managed to stay out of reach for quite some time. But 'Bakre ki maa kab tak khair manati' mauka laga aur ek zhapadh kas diya manne. Dooor ja ke padeya. Us din paache je kadi chidhaya ho usne.

The point is everyone has a threshold of paitence ar jat ka cross karoge tay bhugatna tay padega bhai.

Saharan1628
July 22nd, 2012, 09:50 PM
Aman stop behaving as if you have punjabi phobia.
------------------------------------------------
Mera to yahi maan na h ki agar Haryana ke Jat haryanvi nhi bolenge to bet lagaa lo assamese and south Indians bolenge nhi.
And if you feel ki Haryanvi bolne se aur phir uss aadmi ke bure kaam karne se community ka naam kharaab hota h to yeh socho ki aap badhiya maanas ho,aapke Haryanvi bolne se aur acche kaam karne se woh negative thoughts positive ho jaayenge.
--------------------------------------------
Baaki mhaare baare mai jisne jo sochna h soch lo,,mhaare ke baal paad lenge.I am always ready to open my cards showing that I am from Haryana and I am a Jat.

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 10:01 PM
Mera to yahi maan na h ki agar Haryana ke Jat haryanvi nhi bolenge to bet lagaa lo assamese and south Indians bolenge nhi.
And if you feel ki Haryanvi bolne se aur phir uss aadmi ke bure kaam karne se community ka naam kharaab hota h to yeh socho ki aap badhiya maanas ho,aapke Haryanvi bolne se aur acche kaam karne se woh negative thoughts positive ho jaayenge.
Baaki mhaare baare mai jisne jo sochna h soch lo,,mhaare ke baal paad lenge.I am always ready to open my cards showing that I am from Haryana and I am a Jat.

Badhiya vichar Yogesh ! Lekin life mein aagey badhne ke liye hamen English, Hindi aur Haryanvi teenon bhasha mein proficient hona padega. Agar ek aadh foreign language aaja tay sone pe suhaga. Par community ki tarrakki ar mhari tarraki ke liye teeno bhashaon ka gyan ar istemaal ghana zaroori say.

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 10:05 PM
" Baaki mhaare baare mai jisne jo sochna h soch lo,,mhaare ke baal paad lenge.I am always ready to open my cards showing that I am from Haryana and I am a Jat.""""""

bhai yeh toh bolne ki zaroorat hi nahi thi----yeh waise CRYSTAL N CLEAR HAI

SumitJattan
July 22nd, 2012, 10:17 PM
i was in India for a month for some training one sikh said in frot of 5-10 colleagues that any one can recognize from your tone that you are Jat ( in a sarcastic way ) …… I said you have natural identity to be recognized and i have only my tone .People laughed for at least 3 mins on those words ;)

rekhasmriti
July 22nd, 2012, 10:21 PM
sahi kiya

tit----4 ----tat n aisa ki he would remember for his life

i was in India for a month for some training one sikh said in frot of 5-10 colleagues that any one can recognize from your tone that you are Jat ( in a sarcastic way ) …… I said you have natural identity to be recognized and i have only my tone .People laughed for at least 3 mins on those words ;)

anilrana
July 22nd, 2012, 11:01 PM

Chhorey pet mein dard karva diya hansa hansa ke ! Innhey kahey hai JAT ka dimaag !

Abhisheksangwan
July 23rd, 2012, 08:38 AM
We should be possessive about our dialect "Haryanvi" ... It is not a language as it is only spoken.
When Biharis can be possessive about their language,Tamils about their language and most important Marathis then why can't we ?

Haryanvi is a straight-forward language ... no ill-will against everyone..

I am quite confident this dialect will be included in Schedule of the Constitution...

Regarding Jat & non-Jat incidents,,,jats are not selfish like other forward communities like Baniya,Brahman & Punjabi. .. These 3 communities have selfish motives behind the friendship..

rekhasmriti
July 23rd, 2012, 08:49 AM
hmmmmmmmmm

" These 3 communities have selfish motives behind the friendship.."

i kinda disagree-----dosti has got nothing to do with caste yar

just a myth-----even i was brought with same myth-----may be it is just so that we can only remain frnds with JATs

har koi ek jaisa nahi hota

We should be possessive about our dialect "Haryanvi" ... It is not a language as it is only spoken.
When Biharis can be possessive about their language,Tamils about their language and most important Marathis then why can't we ?

I am quite confident this dialect will be included in Schedule of the Constitution...

Regarding Jat & non-Jat incidents,,,jats are not selfish like other forward communities like Baniya,Brahman & Punjabi. .. These 3 communities have selfish motives behind the friendship..

anilrana
July 23rd, 2012, 12:16 PM

Agree with you whole heartedly !

Abhisheksangwan
July 23rd, 2012, 03:53 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

" These 3 communities have selfish motives behind the friendship.."

i kinda disagree-----dosti has got nothing to do with caste yar

just a myth-----even i was brought with same myth-----may be it is just so that we can only remain frnds with JATs

har koi ek jaisa nahi hota
Madam
School ki baat kuch aur hai aur College ki kuch aur ...
Delhi chahe kitna hi modern ho gya ho ... lekin Casteism aaj bhi hai ..
Exceptions jaroor hai par hum general baat kar rahe hain ..Most of people from these castes are have selfish motives behind friendship ..

Par ek baat jaroor hai Jat se sab darte jaroor hai ... Punjabi,Baniye ya Brahman chahe ktni hi body bna le ya Gym chale jaayein par phir bhi yeh koshish karte hai ki Jat se physical ladai na ho ..
Agar Jat apne asli roop mein aa jaaye to Verbal ladai mein to koi humse jeet hi nahi sakta ...

Ek baat mujhe jaroor khatkti hai ... Jat ka dushman Jat hi hai ... Baki communities mein agar kisi ki ladai ho jati hai to vo khulkar saath dete hai chahe ladne wala galat hi kyun na ho .. lekin Jaaton mein ek Jat doosre Jat ka support nahi karta chahe ladne wala Jat sahi mudde par hi lad/argue kar rha ho ...

There is lack of Unity among Jats in Urban area & it is a fact ..

anilrana
July 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM
Madam
Exceptions jaroor hai par hum general baat kar rahe hain ..Most of people from these castes are have selfish motives behind friendship ..

Par ek baat jaroor hai Jat se sab darte jaroor hai ... Punjabi,Baniye ya Brahman chahe ktni hi body bna le ya Gym chale jaayein par phir bhi yeh koshish karte hai ki Jat se physical ladai na ho ..
Agar Jat apne asli roop mein aa jaaye to Verbal ladai mein to koi humse jeet hi nahi sakta ...

Ek baat mujhe jaroor khatkti hai ... Jat ka dushman Jat hi hai ... Baki communities mein agar kisi ki ladai ho jati hai to vo khulkar saath dete hai chahe ladne wala galat hi kyun na ho .. lekin Jaaton mein ek Jat doosre Jat ka support nahi karta chahe ladne wala Jat sahi mudde par hi lad/argue kar rha ho ...

Excellent point pakda hai Abhishek ! We need to stick together and prove once again - 'Ek JAT Ho Tay Rahey Hai Mauj ar Do JAT Ho Jyan Tai Ban Ja FAUJ'

rekhasmriti
July 23rd, 2012, 05:52 PM
pata nahi yar---may be ur r right

i never ask anybody from which caste they r-----n even no one has ever asked me same

yar we ask from which part of india someone is

yari-dosti mei gradually eventually pata chal jaye toh---chal jaye
( may i have different kinda peer group)

" Agar Jat apne asli roop mein aa jaaye to Verbal ladai mein to koi humse jeet hi nahi sakta "

this means--------kafiu kuch otherwise types bhi ho sakta hai :)

Madam

rekhasmriti
July 23rd, 2012, 05:52 PM
yeh pehli bar suna hai

good one

Excellent point pakda hai Abhishek ! We need to stick together and prove once again - 'Ek JAT Ho Tay Rahey Hai Mauj ar Do JAT Ho Jyan Tai Ban Ja FAUJ'

SumitJattan
July 24th, 2012, 06:01 AM
Ke karan Rana ji pehlam kisse nein cheda naa karan aur koi cheda to fer to jawaab to sunae ga ...are rahi baat pure Hindi ki 27 saal umar aaj tai to bolni aayi naa ....eb umeed bhi naa hai aage aawagi ....aade to Haryanvi mein jo raas aawe hai vo kisse mein nahi aanta.

Chhorey pet mein dard karva diya hansa hansa ke ! Innhey kahey hai JAT ka dimaag !

anilrana
August 1st, 2012, 01:56 PM
chaudi chhatee, laambi ghittee, dohare ghaat ka, duniya may kay nyaara dikhheey, chhoraa jat ka, re hira re re yo say chhora jat ka

rekhasmriti
August 2nd, 2012, 07:30 AM
Thoda off topic hai--------

but just reminded of some incident

at my work place -----there was one colleague average looking asked one of the gal over there ---so what kinda a guy you are looking for ------
she gave very typical answer -------Tall-----Dark-----Handsome----Good Physique ------

I was just about to reply her------Find a Jat guy then -----as they fulfil all the requirements.

Isse pehle mei kuch bolti ------that guy replied----Marry a Black then------G5P5 hoga ( G5P5 is the max rating any one can get on performance grounds )\

n then she was kinda embarrassed and rest burst out of laughter .

chaudi chhatee, laambi ghittee, dohare ghaat ka, duniya may kay nyaara dikhheey, chhoraa jat ka, re hira re re yo say chhora jat ka

anilrana
August 2nd, 2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the input !

sanjeev_balyan
August 2nd, 2012, 04:06 PM
साची घटना से ,
मैं अपनी बुआ के जारया था , गली मे 2 बालक लड़ते जा थे (एक लुहार का और एक और किसी जात का)
एक दूसरे ने भुंडी भुंडी गाल देते
अचानक एक बोलया
इससा तू जाट ना है की जो मैं तेरे ते डर जाऊंगा

anilrana
August 2nd, 2012, 06:17 PM
साची घटना से ,
मैं अपनी बुआ के जारया था , गली मे 2 बालक लड़ते जा थे (एक लुहार का और एक और किसी जात का)
एक दूसरे ने भुंडी भुंडी गाल देते
अचानक एक बोलया
इससा तू जाट ना है की जो मैं तेरे ते डर जाऊंगा

hahahahahahahaha !