SumitJattan
July 29th, 2012, 12:08 AM
Respected members ,

What you think is the most important thing in your life :

1) Your Career
2) Higher education to achieve more in career
3) Marriage
4) Parental pressure

I dont like these oneline threads but really want to know your views.

rekhasmriti
July 29th, 2012, 12:12 AM
Can we modify Parental Pressure to Parental Expectations?

Raashi
July 29th, 2012, 02:03 AM
It changes with different stages of life....first education, then career after completing education, then marriage. Parental expectations are always there constantly at each stage.

Respected members ,

1) Your Career
3) Marriage
4) Parental pressure

deshi-jat
July 29th, 2012, 03:02 AM
Balance banana paidega inme to...none of these are unimportant

Respected members ,

1) Your Career
3) Marriage
4) Parental pressure

SumitJattan
July 29th, 2012, 03:14 AM
Exactly .... thats what i think ...really want to who how you guys have balanced these important things of your life ..... education is above all if you want to survive in this technological world ...without good earning you cant feed your family ...its not easy to convience your parents ... its a bit difficult thing to create such a balance....

Balance banana paidega inme to...none of these are unimportant

SumitJattan
July 29th, 2012, 03:16 AM
sequence of these stages and importance are different for different people ...

It changes with different stages of life....first education, then career after completing education, then marriage. Parental expectations are always there constantly at each stage.

deshi-jat
July 29th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Jat parents are close to their kids, may be because of joint family system. But like other communities they are not highly educated and well travelled. So it is not common that Jats that parents will go abroad to visit their children, instead they will insist that children should visit more often.
Parents ka bi unke pass baithane wale jina haram kar de sai..chhore ka byah na karte tham..kis tariyaa nacheete baithe so…vo ude e byah kar le legaa ..fir tham Milan-fetan ki bee baat dekhate rahiyo..vo naa aavegaa..ade dekhan nai bi..blah, blah
Obviously, they cannot understand your stress at work place, visa complexities, etc. which are too complicated anyway. But you are not alone,take it easy:cool:

Exactly .... thats what i think ...really want to who how you guys have balanced these important things of your life ..... education is above all if you want to survive in this technological world ...without good earning you cant feed your family ...its not easy to convience your parents ... its a bit difficult thing to create such a balance....

ravinderjeet
July 29th, 2012, 03:51 PM
Respected members ,

1) Your Career
3) Marriage
4) Parental pressure

मोजाँ मारणा |

anilrana
July 29th, 2012, 04:38 PM

You said it Raashi ! Nice answer. :) :) :)