PDA

View Full Version : Do we understand the real meaning of freedom?

Ankurbaliyan
August 5th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Dear All,

We all are stepping in to our 64th independent year after 200 years of slavery. Two hundred years were really a long era. India’s condition was very pathetic after a long devastated period. While, I was a kid, I had been told that there was a period when we were slave of britishers, that time, I was too young to understand the meaning of freedom, but my parents use to tell me the patriotic stories of great Indian freedom fighter which leads my interest in INDIAN HOSTORY, even though I was a science student but, somewhere, I had a great respect for History. The moment we got freedom many of our countryman might have thought that they are going to change the world in a significant way. It might have been like heaven for them, of course they had every reason to cheer, after all they got what they want “freedom”. It has been 63 years of independence, we have come a long way.

India has progressed a lot but still not able to stand in elite club of developed country. I got a chance to come Japan for my research, and was very curious while I was coming to Japan. I was more interested to know a country which was completely devastated in year 1945, just ahead of my country got independence. How come it is possible for a country to be developed in just 20 years of such a short span? Japan had suffered a huge loss and was put in to huge debt after war. It did not take quite long to the answer, I started observing Japanese people around me I don’t need to even ask them how they managed to do it. It was perfection, determination, dedication, honesty towards their work, However, I am too modest to say that they are perfectionist. Everyone does own job honestly and with perfection and this is the only one reason that their economy is doing well despite many natural disasters. I got a classical example of how nicely they invest in future, a 70 years old lady when retired from her regular job then she opted for a part time job for cleaning since it is easy for her to do such kind of easy task and doing so what she indirectly did was saved a young boy/girl future because if she will not do such job then someone has to do in her absence. She does her job with the same passion and perfection as she might be doing earlier, there was no one to keep eye on her or to check whether she is doing her job nicely or not. I was amazed after this instance, had this been my country the 70 years old lady will surely love to sit somewhere and chat. Even if you ask a teacher what he is going to do after his retirement then he will say he had done a lot and now he want to spend his/her life with pleasure taking rest, sitting at home doing no constructive work. He will not even teach to the poor children who live nearby because he does not consider it as his accountability to do so. Accountability comes with the essence for desire which generally we don’t have or we are not interested in.

Recently, I visited Hiroshima a place where Atom bomb was dropped on 6th August 1945, after looking the entire Hiroshima one could easily say for sure, that it is the best answer possible to be given to USA. They made Hiroshima such a beautiful city right from the scratch after the attack. People do frequently ask me that I always say good about Japan, and don’t say anything bad, does that mean, there is nothing wrong happening in Japan. However, the truth is problems are everywhere, wherever you go, this country too have problems, however, Japanese people feel more accountable for their country and society. In our case the scenario changes completely, we all blame government and get rid of our own accountability. The agony is that youth of my own country is heading towards a wrong direction i.e. indulging in alcohol, smoking, rave parties, late night clubs, lack of technical education and many more (this is my own perspective and observation, my intention is not to hurt someone’s feeling). But we must remember one thing and that is…Comfort leads to the deadening of individual creativity. Is this for my great freedom fighters scarified their life…I personally feel, it is good that people like Bhagat Singh and Subash Chander Boss are no more today…It is not the India they would have wanted to built…It is difficult to judge the pain of my heart….Finally, I salute to the martyr of Indian Independence because of whom we are able to breathe in free India.

ravinderjeet
August 5th, 2012, 02:55 PM
जिह ढाल रजवाड़े हटा के ने अंग्रेजां ने आपणा लूट तन्त्र खड्या कर्या था ,वो-लूट तन्त्र वे आपणे चम्च्याँ ताहीं सोंप गे ,आज भी कोए वास्तविक स्वतन्त्रता नहीं स | बस लूटरे बदल गे अर उन् ने आपणे पिरामिड के आधार का विस्तार कर लिया |

kapdal
August 6th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Whereever you see (including Jatland), there is hai-tauba about China. China yeh, China woh, kasuta rolla mach raha hai. Fact of the matter is that if there is one country to take inspiration from, it is Japan. Without threatening anyone (after world war 2), they have risen remarkably through sheer hard work and dedication. There is something about this country that can't be expressed in words.

DrRajpalSingh
August 6th, 2012, 07:27 AM
Dear All,

We all are stepping in to our 64th independent year after 200 years of slavery. Two hundred years were really a long era. India’s condition was very pathetic after a long devastated period. While, I was a kid, I had been told that there was a period when we were slave of britishers, that time, I was too young to understand the meaning of freedom, but my parents use to tell me the patriotic stories of great Indian freedom fighter which leads my interest in INDIAN HOSTORY, even though I was a science student but, somewhere, I had a great respect for History. The moment we got freedom many of our countryman might have thought that they are going to change the world in a significant way. It might have been like heaven for them, of course they had every reason to cheer, after all they got what they want “freedom”. It has been 63 years of independence, we have come a long way.

India has progressed a lot but still not able to stand in elite club of developed country. I got a chance to come Japan for my research, and was very curious while I was coming to Japan. I was more interested to know a country which was completely devastated in year 1945, just ahead of my country got independence. How come it is possible for a country to be developed in just 20 years of such a short span? Japan had suffered a huge loss and was put in to huge debt after war. It did not take quite long to the answer, I started observing Japanese people around me I don’t need to even ask them how they managed to do it. It was perfection, determination, dedication, honesty towards their work, However, I am too modest to say that they are perfectionist. Everyone does own job honestly and with perfection and this is the only one reason that their economy is doing well despite many natural disasters. I got a classical example of how nicely they invest in future, a 70 years old lady when retired from her regular job then she opted for a part time job for cleaning since it is easy for her to do such kind of easy task and doing so what she indirectly did was saved a young boy/girl future because if she will not do such job then someone has to do in her absence. She does her job with the same passion and perfection as she might be doing earlier, there was no one to keep eye on her or to check whether she is doing her job nicely or not. I was amazed after this instance, had this been my country the 70 years old lady will surely love to sit somewhere and chat. Even if you ask a teacher what he is going to do after his retirement then he will say he had done a lot and now he want to spend his/her life with pleasure taking rest, sitting at home doing no constructive work. He will not even teach to the poor children who live nearby because he does not consider it as his accountability to do so. Accountability comes with the essence for desire which generally we don’t have or we are not interested in.

Recently, I visited Hiroshima a place where Atom bomb was dropped on 6th August 1945, after looking the entire Hiroshima one could easily say for sure, that it is the best answer possible to be given to USA. They made Hiroshima such a beautiful city right from the scratch after the attack. People do frequently ask me that I always say good about Japan, and don’t say anything bad, does that mean, there is nothing wrong happening in Japan. However, the truth is problems are everywhere, wherever you go, this country too have problems, however, Japanese people feel more accountable for their country and society. In our case the scenario changes completely, we all blame government and get rid of our own accountability. The agony is that youth of my own country is heading towards a wrong direction i.e. indulging in alcohol, smoking, rave parties, late night clubs, lack of technical education and many more (this is my own perspective and observation, my intention is not to hurt someone’s feeling). But we must remember one thing and that is…Comfort leads to the deadening of individual creativity. Is this for my great freedom fighters scarified their life…I personally feel, it is good that people like Bhagat Singh and Subash Chander Boss are no more today…It is not the India they would have wanted to built…It is difficult to judge the pain of my heart….Finally, I salute to the martyr of Indian Independence because of whom we are able to breathe in free India.

We have achieved many successes on the ladder of progress and development but still more miles to go before gleam of happiness reaches the faces of all!!!
Remember our national duty and resolve to do it before we go:

Woods are lovely dark and deep
But I have promises to keep
And I have promises to keep
Before I sleep.....

Fateh
August 31st, 2012, 05:19 AM
Most of us do not understand the meaning of freedom and those who understand, they do not follow/practice