PDA

View Full Version : Biotech Company , Jaipur by a Jat boy- Investors are welcome

Shripal
August 5th, 2012, 04:32 PM
Welcome You All in Dhewa Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur. Its innovation, and research based biotechnology company. Please join us as seed capital investor, Business Partner, and as a Client. We are intended to serve you best in the business for sustainable health. Visit us on my website....

deshi-jat
August 5th, 2012, 07:57 PM
Many congratulations on your new venture and best wishes for your success!

Welcome You All in Dhewa Biotech Pvt. Ltd., Jaipur. Its innovation, and research based biotechnology company. Please join us as seed capital investor, Business Partner, and as a Client. We are intended to serve you best in the business for sustainable health. Visit us on my website....

anilrana
August 5th, 2012, 08:05 PM

All the best for your new venture Shripal. Please edit your post as your website address is not visible.

DrRajpalSingh
August 5th, 2012, 09:55 PM

Welcome to JatLand through your first post.

Wish you all success in your new venture!

Lastly, it is suggested give full address contact numbers and website etc. to complete the profile of your company to enable the interested persons to join you.

randhir27
August 15th, 2012, 05:07 PM

Sir how we join you ???

Shripal
August 19th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Thank you sir a lot. web address is not allowed here to post. I will post it after 2-3 more post. you may search it by the name of dhewa biotech

Shripal
August 19th, 2012, 06:38 AM
You may join as business partner/ share holder by investing/ giving services. You may be our client. Since we aim to- 1) run PhD and advanced/ post graduate program in some emerging and advanced topics of biotechnology like stem cell technology, personal medicine, aptamer, nanobiotechnology, biosensor etc. 2) we run project/ research training/ dissertation program in biotechnology, 3) we do contract research and research services like probe/ primer/ gene/ peptide synthesis, sequensing, microarray, proteomics, genotyping 4) do molecular diagnosis of disease, 5) development and production of recombinant therapeutics, diagnostics, biosensors, research kits etc.

deshi-jat
August 19th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Here it goes; http://dhewabiotech.com/index.html

Thank you sir a lot. web address is not allowed here to post. I will post it after 2-3 more post. you may search it by the name of dhewa biotech

Shripal
August 19th, 2012, 06:40 AM
Thanks, web address will be given after 2-4 posts. one can search dhewa biotech on google

deshi-jat
August 19th, 2012, 06:58 AM
These two things sound new

You may join as business partner/ share holder by investing/ giving services. You may be our client. Since we aim to- 1) run PhD and advanced/ post graduate program in some emerging and advanced topics of biotechnology like stem cell technology, personal medicine, aptamer, nanobiotechnology, biosensor etc. 2) we run project/ research training/ dissertation program in biotechnology, 3) we do contract research and research services like probe/ primer/ gene/ peptide synthesis, sequensing, microarray, proteomics, genotyping 4) do molecular diagnosis of disease, 5) development and production of recombinant therapeutics, diagnostics, biosensors, research kits etc.

manoj68verma
August 20th, 2012, 08:14 AM
It's great, wish you all the best for this venture.