PDA

View Full Version : Why should you love your wife ? Here's the answer..........

anilrana
August 14th, 2012, 09:42 PM
"Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her…when she "pushes" you to pray. She wants to be with you in Paradise.

Love her…when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not "make" them on her own.
Love her...when she is jealous. Out of all the men she can have, she chose you

Love her…when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her…when her cooking is bad. She tries.

Love her…when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her…when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her...when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she's beautiful.

Love her…when she looks beautiful. She's yours so appreciate her.

Love her...when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her…when she buys you gifts you don't like. Smile and tell her it's what you've always wanted.

Love her…when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change.

Love her…when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don't ask, tell her its going to be okay

Love her…when whatever you do is not pleasing. It happens and will pass

Love her…when she stains your clothes. You needed a new thobe (kurta) anyway

Love her…when she tells you how to drive. She only wants you to be safe.

Love her…when she argues. She only wants to make things right for both

Love her…she is yours. You don't need any other special reason!!!!

All this forms part of a Woman's Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

Treat women well.

Samarkadian
August 14th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Anil, What are you smoking when you writing all that feminist sh*t?

anilrana
August 14th, 2012, 09:49 PM
Anil, What are you smoking when you writing all that feminist sh*t?

Feminist Sh*t ??? Are you a Male Chauvinist Bro ???

Samarkadian
August 14th, 2012, 09:51 PM
Feminist Sh*t ??? Are you a Male Chauvinist Bro ???

Yes I am anti-feminism. Not sure about male chauvinism. But yes I admire my gender.

anilrana
August 14th, 2012, 09:54 PM
Yes I am anti-feminism. Not sure about male chauvinism. But yes I admire my gender.

Dude it's something written in respect of our wives and mothers and married sisters, bhabhi's etc !

ygulia
August 14th, 2012, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=anilrana;315736]"Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Why don't you say in the nutshell that be positive in your thinking?

anilrana
August 14th, 2012, 10:04 PM
[QUOTE=anilrana;315736]"Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Why don't you say in the nutshell that be positive in your thinking?

Gulia Ji a lot of people find it hard to understand simply said things. :)

SumitJattan
August 15th, 2012, 12:34 AM
I hate working with Indian girls they are worse team players

anilrana
August 15th, 2012, 12:44 AM

Do any of you guys read the post properly ??? It's for wives !!! Wake up People !!!

SumitJattan
August 15th, 2012, 12:53 AM
and alot of them are married and they are under category of wives also ;)

Do any of you guys read the post properly ??? It's for wives !!! Wake up People !!!

anilrana
August 15th, 2012, 12:59 AM
and alot of them are married and they are under category of wives also ;)

Dude you are typically, should be allowed to comment if you are married ! :)

anilsangwan
August 15th, 2012, 05:13 AM
यार राणे, बात न्यू स आक जिनका ब्याह हो रा स उन केन्ने अपनी वाईफ की तारीफ के इलावा कोए और चारा स के ? हो तो बता मेंने भी... (मेरा भी ब्याह हो रा स)... :triumphant:
? एर जिनका ब्याह ना होया स....वो किम्मे लिखे जाओ... उन ने कोए खतरा नहीं.....:tears_of_joy: एर तेंने यो तागा खोल के कईया की दुखती रग पे हाथ टेक दिया :sorrow:....ब्याह होए ओड भी आर जिनका ना होया स वो भी...हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा !

सुण ले ते फेर :

एक बे एक रांडा (डेट एक्सपायरड केस - ब्याह कोणी होया टेम पे) भैंस ने पानी प्यावन जा था .... लगा ले उसका नाम था समर... तो दूर तें किसे ने रूका मारया, " ओ समर के हाल-चाल सै ?"
एब समर के तो दिमाग में चाल री वा ए बात - रुक्का मार के बोल्या "ना रै, किसे ब्याह सै""

Ps 1: यहाँ समर नाम काल्पनिक है ... :-)
ps 2 : जो भाई ब्याहे थ्याहे सें वो अपने पथ से विचलित ना हों और अपनी घर आलियां की जय बोलते रहे...जीवन का सार योहे स..कदे घने सुपरमैंन पाक जाओ.... रोटी बध हो जंगी... हान्डोगे भूखे मरते...:victorious:!

SumitJattan
August 15th, 2012, 05:17 AM
Sorry Shaktimaan

rekhasmriti
August 15th, 2012, 05:53 AM
No offence

Not in agreement Sir ----may be ur case is an exception .

rekhasmriti
August 15th, 2012, 06:05 AM
I m not feminist ---however
Somewhere on JL i read about Keeping our Culture Alive -----is our Responsibility

Sharing my favourite quote in sanskrit:

A Hindu has always maintained his view that a woman should be respected and get her due as a mother, sister and wife (Shatapatha Brahman 5.2.1.10, 8.7.2.3 Taittiriya Samhita 6.1.8.5, Aitereya Brahman 1.2.5 Manusmriti 3.56 etc). As before, he still believes in Manu's saying that – "Yatra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra Devata, yatraitaastu na pujyante sarvaastatrafalaah kriyaah" Manusmriti 3.56 – which translated reads : "whenever women are given their due respect, even the deities like to reside there and where they are not respected, all action remains unfruitful."

VPannu
August 15th, 2012, 06:39 AM
Bhai k jaroorat thi itni katha likhan ki? le 1 line me jawaab du hu tere sawaal ka
http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png Why should you love your wife ? Here's the answer..........because if you DON'T, then somebody else will :livid:

VPannu
August 15th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Ps 1: यहाँ समर नाम काल्पनिक है ... :-) hahahahaha . manne bera hai jissa kaalpnik se. jib chutkalya me sundu,bhundu , sattu, fattu aa sake hain to aade bhi unka naam likh diya hota :stupid:

anilsangwan
August 15th, 2012, 06:47 AM
hahahahaha . manne bera hai jissa kaalpnik se. jib chutkalya me sundu,bhundu , sattu, fattu aa sake hain to aade bhi unka naam likh diya hota :stupid:

...........भण्ड करवाके मानेगा के पन्नू? :triumphant:
समर मेरे स्कूल के टेम का यारी स .... कोणी भड़के तेरी बात सुण कै .. :livid:

anilsangwan
August 15th, 2012, 06:54 AM
.........because if you DON'T, then somebody else will :livid:

साची कह स भाई.... भैंस-झोटे तो खूटे बंधे ए सुहावें .... अगर बेल टाईट हो तो तुडावें कोणी ....... ना तो उत्पात मचा दें खुले छोड़े ओड़....... एर ये आधी दुनिया के केस सें भी इस कारण अ आक "बेल" तुड़ा-रे/री सें घर तें... ... चाहे कांडा हो, चाहे चाँद-फिजा, अभिषेक मनु सिंघवी, तिवारी, भंवरी देवी एर और कोए से.......!!!

ravinderjeet
August 15th, 2012, 12:25 PM
Bhai k jaroorat thi itni katha likhan ki? le 1 line me jawaab du hu tere sawaal ka
http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.png Why should you love your wife ? Here's the answer..........because if you DON'T, then somebody else will :livid:

हा हा हा ,तरले पे मार दी |

ravinderjeet
August 15th, 2012, 12:29 PM
सुवाद आग्या , कसुती खींचम-खींच |

SumitJattan
August 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
The reason i wrote so :

1) Majority of them are unprofessional
2) They think as your are girl you are already previleged
3) If she is close to the boss and in your team you will end up working more .
4) No sense of responsibilty ..... they always blame others for their mistakes
5) If your team is working in shifts and you have a married girls the forget she will work in graveyard shift. For them only priority is me.
6) They make best excuses .
7) Your team is always divided and become a battle ground due to the presence of girls .

I am writing this on the basis of my last 6 years of exp. worked in 4 projects and 5 teams and i never faced any such probems while working with American females .... They are far more professional and better team players .

No offence

Not in agreement Sir ----may be ur case is an exception .

ygulia
August 15th, 2012, 05:49 PM
I do agree with you.

The reason i wrote so :

5) If your team is working in shifts and you have a married girls the forget she will work in graveyard shift. For them only priority is me.
7) Your team is always divided and become a battle ground due to the presence of girls .

I am writing this on the basis of my last 6 years of exp. worked in 4 projects and 5 teams and i never faced any such probems while working with American females .... They are far more professional and better team players .

anilsangwan
August 15th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Suwaad le naa baawle... kyu serious ho ra s...

The reason i wrote so :

ssgoyat
August 15th, 2012, 06:22 PM

Bro.. these working girls later become wives... 2-3 years down the line.. ;-)
Sumit is right... Indian Girls are worst team performers. they're filled with ego, jealousy, and own self gain.. and lack professionalism.

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 07:15 PM
अमरीकन समाज अलग है त हुडे की औरतें भी अलग मूल्य,विश्वास और परम्पराएँ लिए होंगी, यहाँ महिलाएं जिस सामाजिक परिवेश से आती हैं वह अलग है।उनका समाजीकरण अलग तरह से हुआ है। मुझे नही लगता की जिस तरह के प्रोफेसनलिस्म की आप बात कर रहे हैं वो भारतीय पूरुषों मे भी पाया जाता है.॥
The reason i wrote so :

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 07:17 PM
येसब तो हमारे यहाँ क पुरुषो मे भी पाया जाता है॥
Bro.. these working girls later become wives... 2-3 years down the line.. ;-)
Sumit is right... Indian Girls are worst team performers. they're filled with ego, jealousy, and own self gain.. and lack professionalism.

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 07:18 PM
भाई साहब भाभी पहुँच गयी दिखे स मनाली मे....
"Love her …when she sips on your coffee or tea. She only wants to make sure it tastes just right for you.

Love her…when she asks you to play with the kids. She did not "make" them on her own.

Love her…when she has annoying little habits that drives you nuts. You have them too.

Love her…when she looks dishevelled in the morning. She always grooms herself up again.

Love her…when she asks to help with the kids homework. She only wants you to be part of the home.

Love her...when she asks if she looks fat. Your opinion counts, so tell her she's beautiful.

Love her...when she spends hours to get ready. She only wants to look her best for you.

Love her…when she buys you gifts you don't like. Smile and tell her it's what you've always wanted.

Love her…when she has developed a bad habit. You have many more and with wisdom and politeness you have all the time to help her change.

Love her…when she cries for absolutely nothing. Don't ask, tell her its going to be okay

All this forms part of a Woman's Character. Women are part of your life and should be treated as the Queen.

Treat women well.

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 07:22 PM
आधी आबादी महिलाओ की भी है उनके जेंडर को admire करने मे क्या हर्ज है...उन्होने आपका क्या बिगाड़ रखा है?

ravinderjeet
August 15th, 2012, 07:32 PM
The reason i wrote so :

कती सही बात कही स भाई ,में तेरी बात का आंडी ढाल समर्थन करूँ सुं | मेरा भी नौकरी के २० साल का यु-ए अनुभव रहया स | जमा जी की कह दी |

ravinderjeet
August 15th, 2012, 07:36 PM
आधी आबादी महिलाओ की भी है उनके जेंडर को admire करने मे क्या हर्ज है...उन्होने आपका क्या बिगाड़ रखा है?

किम्मे बिगाड़ राख्या होगा जिब्बे ते लाठी के गुदडे बांधें हंडे स | सारी बात बताण की ना होया करें |

Mishti
August 15th, 2012, 07:43 PM
किम्मे बिगाड़ राख्या होगा जिब्बे ते लाठी के गुदडे बांधें हंडे स | सारी बात बताण की ना होया करें |

इसका के मतलब हो है ?

ravinderjeet
August 15th, 2012, 07:49 PM
इसका के मतलब हो है ?

जो किते हो जा के पड़ रह | जिह का कोए एक ठिकाना ना हो | हंडोर | घुमन्तु | यायावर | बंजारा | रोमा | नोमेड | जिह के पंजे एक थां ना टिकदे हों |

drkarminder
August 15th, 2012, 08:46 PM
इस तागे में उर्मिला दूहन का होना बड़ा लाज़मी था...थोडा और रस डलता...फेर रेखा ,नीलम और उर्मिला की बी टीम बन जाती और उर्मिला दूहन इनकी प्रोजेक्ट हेड होती ...फेर इस तागे न तोड्हन आला कोई नहीं..

SumitJattan
August 15th, 2012, 09:19 PM
Aap nein sahi kaha America mein kaam karne ki salary milti hai aap ke ladki hone ki nahi jab lay off hota hai to sirf app ki capability consider hoti hai naaki aap ke looks and links .... round the clock your job is in the danger .... or yahan sach mein no gender bias ki philosphy dikhti hai hope i made my point clear.

अमरीकन समाज अलग है त हुडे की औरतें भी अलग मूल्य,विश्वास और परम्पराएँ लिए होंगी, यहाँ महिलाएं जिस सामाजिक परिवेश से आती हैं वह अलग है।उनका समाजीकरण अलग तरह से हुआ है। मुझे नही लगता की जिस तरह के प्रोफेसनलिस्म की आप बात कर रहे हैं वो भारतीय पूरुषों मे भी पाया जाता है.॥

rekhasmriti
August 15th, 2012, 09:38 PM
May be u r right ! However

I don't agree , they don't make friends over Sutta breaks - again majority

Hmmmm , in a way yes ur Boss would think 10 times before shouting at u in team meetings : however gals don't give such chances

Ho sakta hai , n it could be other way around as well ur male collegaue frnds with ur boss then u ( me ) being gal has to do all pending work , coz ur colleague is busy on Suttas with Boss

Absolutely disagree , gals are way too much responsible - quick resolution-less pending work-less breaks

Sir , this applies for married guys as well - their excuse " Buddy she ( spouse ) won't eat dinner until I reach home , she would kick me out if I won't reach till 11 , I have to drop her to work early morning , yar she is scared of staying alone .................n blah blahhhhhhh

Well may be , but married guys endless list of excuses------aaj b'day hai , she missed her cab , in laws aa rahe hai , anniversary hai , yar aaj kal gussa hai , she is not keeping well , most hilarious maid nahi aa rahi

Again don't agree , but I m sure kuch aisa hua hoga tabhi apne likha hai

PS-----May be we both have different work experiences , I have always worked with Indian guys n gals .

rekhasmriti
August 15th, 2012, 09:50 PM
We gals are always victims if such judgements------no matter how hard working - capable we r-----

After every promotion , people just think same -looks , friends with boss blah blahhhhh.
They don't see in 9 hrs shift we work 18 hrs -------
So many project complete successfully alone-----handle all big decisions n escalations alone , n ur male colleagues busy with some typical Guys jazz

Yeh kissi ko yad nahi rehta .

" America mein kaam karne ki salary milti hai aap ke ladki hone ki nahi "

I do not know about Govt / public sector . But yar private mei toh all get paid as per their work n capability .

Appraisals ratings are as per ur score card------thus ur increments----Jab apka appraisal dicussion hota hai toh bhaisab sal bhar ki mehnat dikhani padti hai-----project start to finish dikhane padte hai------impact , result dikhana padta hai ------not just looks n smile

PS- Not denying jo aap keh rahe hai woh galat hai , but not in every case . Please do appreciate us for our intelligence-hard work . Do not judge all of us with same yard stick .

Aap nein sahi kaha America mein kaam karne ki salary milti hai aap ke ladki hone ki nahi jab lay off hota hai to sirf app ki capability consider hoti hai naaki aap ke looks and links .... round the clock your job is in the danger .... or yahan sach mein no gender bias ki philosphy dikhti hai hope i made my point clear.

ssgoyat
August 15th, 2012, 11:07 PM
इस तागे में उर्मिला दूहन का होना बड़ा लाज़मी था...थोडा और रस डलता...फेर रेखा ,नीलम और उर्मिला की बी टीम बन जाती और उर्मिला दूहन इनकी प्रोजेक्ट हेड होती ...फेर इस तागे न तोड्हन आला कोई नहीं..

उह का गरीस/रस सिमड लिया इब...

ssgoyat
August 15th, 2012, 11:15 PM
येसब तो हमारे यहाँ क पुरुषो मे भी पाया जाता है॥

हाँ ए !!!... तों इब ताहि स्टुडेंट ए से... तन्ने इब ते पहल्यां कद नौकरी में इसे पुरुष टकर लिए ?? :-O
.. बे पांद सिरहाने की बात नहीं करया करते...अक किम्मे न किम्मे तो लक्खना ए पड़ेगा..न्यू थी के ? :-p

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 11:20 PM
padhawan ka 4 saal ka experience hai..
हाँ ए !!!... तों इब ताहि स्टुडेंट ए से... तन्ने इब ते पहल्यां कद नौकरी में इसे पुरुष टकर लिए ?? :-O
.. बे पांद सिरहाने की बात नहीं करया करते...अक किम्मे न किम्मे तो लक्खना ए पड़ेगा..न्यू थी के ? :-p

ssgoyat
August 15th, 2012, 11:43 PM
padhawan ka 4 saal ka experience hai..

eeb te kimme e keh le...par poori baat to batao.... tution padhaan ka..arr kyanh ka??

ndalal
August 15th, 2012, 11:51 PM
2 saal school me padhane ka aur 2 saal college me padhane ka..arr han kimme na kahti...
eeb te kimme e keh le...par poori baat to batao.... tution padhaan ka..arr kyanh ka??

raka
August 15th, 2012, 11:55 PM
थ्रेयड स वाइफ़ पर आर ज्ञान दे स गोयत बरगे मलंग , जिनके वाइफ़ का व भी कोणी ;)

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 12:00 AM
भाई राका मलंग नहीं रह्या इब गोयत...आप अपडेट ना हुए पुरे..बीच में नेटवर्क गया आपका...

SumitJattan
August 16th, 2012, 01:03 AM
Teaching does not require any team work or if it requires then its very miniscule as compare to IT and outsourcing induatry ..... and they rely highly on team work.

2 saal school me padhane ka aur 2 saal college me padhane ka..arr han kimme na kahti...

vicky84
August 16th, 2012, 06:18 AM
The reason i wrote so :

Bhai desi to saare isse hi professional sain..chahe chhora ho ya chhori ho.. dhayadi pittan do intai bisrao manya.. ho jaange dheere dheere professional!

anilsangwan
August 16th, 2012, 06:26 AM
भाई राका मलंग नहीं रह्या इब गोयत...आप अपडेट ना हुए पुरे..बीच में नेटवर्क गया आपका...

लाडू खुवाये हों राका भाई साब ने तो याद रह .... बिना लाडुयी तो इसा ए सिग्नल पकड़ेंगे ये.... एब कर दयो डाटाबेस अपडेट...मतलब लाडूआं की परात भिजवा दयो...!

rinkusheoran
August 16th, 2012, 07:47 AM
Bhai desi to saare isse hi professional sain..chahe chhora ho ya chhori ho.. dhayadi pittan do intai bisrao manya.. ho jaange dheere dheere professional!

It is not about being girl or a guy. They are same when it comes to professionalism.Hum Jaton ko thoda dikkat jyada hoti because we are not very good in projecting which is required a lot specially in IT and ladkiyan is bit more smart in this.

PS:-Being a good team member one also require a ability not to find faults in your team members be it males or females .

rinkusheoran
August 16th, 2012, 07:48 AM

Byah hora sai unko jyada pta hai kya iss baat ka??? n Byah na hora to k baat baraat mein to gaye sain :)

vicky84
August 16th, 2012, 07:52 AM
It is not about being girl or a guy. They are same when it comes to professionalism.Hum Jaton ko thoda dikkat jyada hoti because we are not very good in projecting which is required a lot specially in IT and ladkiyan is bit more smart in this.

PS:-Being a good team member one also require a ability not to find faults in your team members be it males or females .

Bhai I am not criticizing anybody. Different people have different traits and capabilities. If given opportunity, India can do 10 times better than what it doing now. There is no dearth of talent in India. It just a matter of showing the right direction to the people.

anuragsunda
August 16th, 2012, 07:57 AM
The reason i wrote so :

I dont have any such IT Profession experience......but I must say Point 2 and 3 are Universal Truth in any field ......Of course! there are exception but they are very rare.....and one of the reason for it is already mention by Pannu Ji in another form ............"because if you DON'T, then somebody else will"

This 'somebody' works as a foreign particle, capping agent, parasite, .....many more.....!!!!
Male person always shows soft corner towards Females....whatever reason....ultimately lead to harm the system.....finally we end with blaming that Americans are professionals rather than Indians and keep our self satisfied for ignorance of professionalism.

anilsangwan
August 16th, 2012, 08:03 AM
सब नाज के बल की हांकें सें ... अपनी घर आलियां ने राजी राखन का मुद्दा छोड़ के भारत अमरीका पे लाग गए...!सब डरो सो के लाल लुगड़ी आलियां तें...?

vicky84
August 16th, 2012, 08:14 AM
सब डरो सो के लाल लुगड़ी आलियां तें...?

Hahahaha.. Digress ho ge main topic tai!

anuragsunda
August 16th, 2012, 08:17 AM
सब नाज के बल की हांकें सें ... अपनी घर आलियां ने राजी राखन का मुद्दा छोड़ के भारत अमरीका पे लाग गए...!सब डरो सो के लाल लुगड़ी आलियां तें...?

Thread creator himself got diverted.....

Dude it's something written in respect of our wives and mothers and married sisters, bhabhi's etc !

anuragsunda
August 16th, 2012, 08:23 AM

If any one is planning to visit alone to Manali.............Rana Ji wont allow to reside in his Hotel-"Single are prohibited: Only couples are allowed, Please bring y'r original marriage certificate"

anilsangwan
August 16th, 2012, 09:04 AM
If any one is planning to visit alone to Manali.............Rana Ji wont allow to reside in his Hotel-"Single are prohibited: Only couples are allowed, Please bring y'r original marriage certificate"

ठीक जिब्बे इस तागे में गाधल मचा दी ड्याकी ....... मेंने एब देखा की भाई तेरे प्रोफाइल में "सिंगल" लिख राख्य स ब्याह आला दर्जा ........ जिबे कटिए तार रा स के भाई सुंडा .... चिंता ना करे... अगर गया वहां तो तेरी पूरी छूट स भाई... तेरी भीतर तें फुल चौधर रह गी राणा भाई के होटल में.....

ssgoyat
August 16th, 2012, 10:40 AM

लाडू खुवाये हों राका भाई साब ने तो याद रह .... बिना लाडुयी तो इसा ए सिग्नल पकड़ेंगे ये.... एब कर दयो डाटाबेस अपडेट...मतलब लाडूआं की परात भिजवा दयो...!

आ थम जाओ थाम...... ईबे ताए कोणी चढ़े है... २ महीने बाकी से.. ब्याह के .. एब्बे ते क्यूँ गोहा दुवाओ सो.....क्यूँ टोक लुवाओ सो चमस्से के म्हा

आ रे कर्मिंदर....तन्ने मेरे तो पत्रे खोल बगाए... आप की ते बता झाकोई....

malikdeepak1
August 16th, 2012, 10:55 AM
आ थम जाओ थाम...... ईबे ताए कोणी चढ़े है... २ महीने बाकी से.. ब्याह के .. एब्बे ते क्यूँ गोहा दुवाओ सो.....क्यूँ टोक लुवाओ सो चमस्से के म्हा

इसने तो बता राखी से भाई सत्ते.. हाम तो इब न्योंदे की बाट मै बैठे सै!! :cool:

ssgoyat
August 16th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Teaching does not require any team work or if it requires then its very miniscule as compare to IT and outsourcing induatry ..... and they rely highly on team work.

सुमित भाई बन्दर क्या जाने अदरक का स्वाद...वाली बात हो गयी यहाँ तो...

नाच न जाने आँगन टेढ़ा..

न रेखा न नीलम किसी ने दफ्तर में कदम रखा नहीं कभी... इसलिए इस बहस का कोई अंत नहीं....

(कल बोर्डर मूवी देख रहा था टी वी पे....एक लाइन वहां से भी लूँगा..)

'हमी हम है.. तो क्या हम हैं..... तुम्ही तुम हो .. तो क्या तुम हो.."

इनसे और नहीं तो कम से कम टीम में थोड़ी बहुत रौनक बनी रहती है...अगर एक आधी ठीक ठाक सी आ ज्या तो...गलती से....

PS: @ राका भाई: एब्बे मलंगा की श्रेणी में रेहान दयो दो महीने..:topsy_turvy:

ssgoyat
August 16th, 2012, 11:15 AM
इसने तो बता राखी से भाई सत्ते.. हाम तो इब न्योंदे की बाट मै बैठे सै!! :cool:

भाई मलिक न्योंदे की बाट भतेरी हो ली... तन्ने भी न्यू इ कहूँगा दिवाली जाया पाच्छे पटाके बजान की बाँट न देक्खे ..

(@ नॉन देसी मेम्बेर्स: ज्यादा दिमाग न लगाये...)

satyenderdeswal
August 16th, 2012, 11:23 AM
Bhai Sumit...Masteri Ala dhandha thik thak se...je technical profession main ajya te paankh se paat jyaya karey..sab te badi problem bhi chhorey e se (Manager Level) jo chhoriyaan ne sir chadhaye rahve se....

satyenderdeswal
August 16th, 2012, 11:26 AM
Bhai...Red lines pe ek T-Shirt Quote yaad agaya...
99.99% of girls are beutifull and remaining 0.01% works in my office.. :) :)
सुमित भाई बन्दर क्या जाने अदरक का स्वाद...वाली बात हो गयी यहाँ तो...

नाच न जाने आँगन टेढ़ा..

न रेखा न नीलम किसी ने दफ्तर में कदम रखा नहीं कभी... इसलिए इस बहस का कोई अंत नहीं....

(कल बोर्डर मूवी देख रहा था टी वी पे....एक लाइन वहां से भी लूँगा..)

'हमी हम है.. तो क्या हम हैं..... तुम्ही तुम हो .. तो क्या तुम हो.."

इनसे और नहीं तो कम से कम टीम में थोड़ी बहुत रौनक बनी रहती है...अगर एक आधी ठीक ठाक सी आ ज्या तो...गलती से....

PS: @ राका भाई: एब्बे मलंगा की श्रेणी में रेहान दयो दो महीने..:topsy_turvy:

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Iska matlab is thread mein likhan khatar pahle bhya karwaoo...Bhai mahanga soda h pher yo to..

anilsangwan
August 16th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Byah hora sai unko jyada pta hai kya iss baat ka??? n Byah na hora to k baat baraat mein to gaye sain :)

सारे दुःख बरात पाछे शुरू होया करें रिंकू.... देखिये कदे दही के भूलामे कपास खा ज्या भाई.....सोच समझ के ठाइये कदम.... "रोल्लबैक" नाम की चीज़ नहीं स इस सौद्दे में.... ! Ha ha ha ha ha :triumphant:

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Bata rakhi se..randa su zama ib tahi....

anilsangwan
August 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM
Iska matlab is thread mein likhan khatar pahle bhya karwaoo...Bhai mahanga soda h pher yo to..

Kasooota Mehanga soudda s......एर कोए ठाडी सी आगि तो डाक्टर साब आप ने अपनी जाड लको के राखनी पड़ेंगी ...बेरा न कद "पलास/जमूर" ले के चुग दे आपकी जाड .... :triumphant: फेर हांडियो खुद के ए नकली दांद फिट करदे.... बोडा आदमी भुंडा भोत लाग्या करे... मुह का tyre सा पंचर हो जा स...

म्हारे घरां में एक दादी लागे स... वा स रोहतक धोरे भालोठ की ... निरी घुलाकड़ .... रोज रोल्ले राख्य करे....... एक दिन गाम के अड्डे पे खड़ी हो के किसे दूसरी लुगाई गिल रोल्ला करे थी.... एर बोली, "तेरी जाड पाड़ ल्युंगी"........ उड़े एक दांता क डाक्टर की दूकान थी एर वो सुने था लड़ाई .... बाहर लिकड़ के आया तावला सा आर हाथ जोड़ की बोल्या ... "ए बेबे, मेंने बालक पाल लेंण दे... मेरे बराबर में अपनी दूकान मत खोल"..... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा

ssgoyat
August 16th, 2012, 12:37 PM
Bata rakhi se..randa su zama ib tahi....

हम्बे ... कती निकडू से ना जणू....:-p

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Bhai anil tere doctor Bhai ka bhi bhalot mein e rista hua se...twist aa gaya yo Te..ib Te batani e padagi...Phogat sein bhalot mein...arr Teri laado ki parat zama tyar se, chinta na kare...per Bhai yo ghoolkad sun ke thoda dar lagan lag gya..kade tere daadi ke kunbe ki na likadawe..

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 01:08 PM
हम्बे ... कती निकडू से ना जणू....:-p
Satender bya holan de pher kimme Kah liye...padha likha kawara Rahgya Te bhoonda lagoonga..

akshaymalik84
August 16th, 2012, 03:13 PM

हाँ तू मुह मार ले पहला ......

घनी साध्वी न बने ....अपने घर ने संगवा ले .....

ये टींगर जाम दिए वो थोडा स ...खिला ले अपना ने आप

जलतखोर कित्ते की

क्यूँ भड़क कर रही स ...चल आगे ने हो

तेरी माँ ने कुछ नही सिखाया के तेरे ते

क्यूँ छेचर कर रही सी .....

इतनी पढाई लिखाई आती ते क तन्ने ले क आता

कम खाया कर ......हो रही चौथ सी

एक बै चौबारे में आइये

शंगर ले ने तोली सी

किसे गिफ्ट दे थी जाटनी

क्यूँ आसन पाटी ले ऐ पड़ी स ....चाल न्यार काट ले जा क ने

मै ते नुए रहूँगा ...रहना हो रह न जा अपने घरा

इब नया कुरता तेरा बाबु लय क देगा

घनी द्रवेर्नी न पाके ना आड़े कित्ते राज्भाये में गेर द्यूंगा

घनी टें टें मन्या करे

के बाँध दिया मेरे पल्ले

इब किसे देसी जाट का जवाब भी सुन ले भाई.....

drkarminder
August 16th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Yo katya rog...bas ib band kar dyo is tagge ne..

ndalal
August 16th, 2012, 05:12 PM
आपकी बात पढ़ कर बस ये सवाल ही मन मे आये (खासकर लाल रंग मे अंकित शब्दों के संदर्भ मे इनको पढ़ें ):
1 उनके सोचने से क्या फर्क पड़ता है। सोचने भर से काम चल जाता है...फेर त मन्ने सोचना ही शुरू कर देना चाहिए काम करना बंद करके।
2 यो बॉस भी त पूरुष है,एसका प्रोफेसीओनलिस्म किट चला जा स इस टेम। अक्क वो उ#लू हो सै।
3 वा करवा रही है या आपको बॉस क दबाव से करना पड़ रहा है?
4 मानव स्वभाव है,पूरुष हो या महिला अक्सर लोग ऐसा करते देखे जाते हैं।
5 म्हारा देश इतना असुरक्षित है कि महिलाएं दिन मे भी सड़कों मे सुरक्षित नही है (शायद इसके चलते शिफ्ट वाली बात आती हो ), और कुछ गलत हो जाए तो पाबंधी भी उसी पर लगती है, कारण आले बाहर सांड बने घूमते हैं।
6 समझ न आती अक्क इतने प्रॉफेश्नल लोग महिला क आते ही युद्ध क्षेत्र क योद्धाओं मे क्यो बदल जाते हैं?

फेर महिला पे ही उसका सारा भर डाला जा रहा सै?

The reason i wrote so :

rekhasmriti
August 16th, 2012, 05:22 PM
" न रेखा न नीलम किसी ने दफ्तर में कदम रखा नहीं कभी"

Mujhe nahi pata tha Sir apke Jasoos duniya ke ahr kone mei chupe huye hai

ndalal
August 16th, 2012, 05:25 PM
ये बात किसी और ने भी लिखी है और मैं भी उसी कहावत का प्रयोग कर रही हूँ कि 'ब्याह न हुआ त के हुआ बारात मे त गए सै', अनुभव हमेशा स्वयं के नही होते, हम औरों क अनुभव से भी बातें जानते है (इस बात से तो आप भी शायद मना नही करेंगे)। यहाँ मुझसे मेरा कार्य क्षेत्र पूछा गया जो मैंने बताया॥

कार्य क्षेत्र कोई भी हो, समस्या ये है कि अधिकतर ही क्षेत्रों मे महिलाओ को एक 'क्षमतावान व्यक्ति' के तोर पर न देखकर उसका प्रथम मूल्याकन एक महिला क तोर पर ही किया जाता है। उससे भी अलग तरह से व्यवहार करने कि अपेक्षा कि जाती है, उसको कार्य भी उसी आधार पर दिये जाते है।

skarmveer
August 16th, 2012, 05:50 PM
पत्नी ही केयू घर के सभी सदस्य पयार के बराबर के हकदार होते है अगर कोई भी गलत है तो उसकी हाँ मे हाँ मिलने की जगह उसे समझाकर सुधार लेना चाहिए तभी ग्रिस्थी सही ढंग से चलती है सभी को बराबरी का अधिकार होना चाहिए ! राणा साहब जीवन मे संतुलन जयादा ठीक रहता है हाँ मे हाँ मिलाना और झूठी तारीफ इंसान को कंही का नहीं छोडती ! आवश्यकता अनुसार पयार दिखना और प्रोत्साहन देना चाहिए किस्से भी चीज की अधिकता ख़राब ही रहती है

सभी के विचार भिन्न होते है पर सम्न्जस्ये बिठाना चाहिए तभी सब ठीक होता है ! अपनी सुविधा अनुसार लोग हर चीज की परिभाषा बदल लेते है और यही कारन है न तो हम पुरी तरह प्रोफेसनल हो पाते है और ना ही Traditional रह पाते है ! केसी भी टीम के सभी सदस्यों के क्षमता बराबर नहीं होती इसलिए हरेअक को उसकी क्षमता अनुसार काम देना ही सही टीम का गठन होता है इसलिए स्त्रियाँ ही नहीं पुरुष भी टीम मे कामचोरी करते है स्त्रियों को हम अलग करके देखते है ये हमारी आदत है और उनकी फितरत पर ये सभी पर लागू नहीं होता !

rana1
August 16th, 2012, 09:33 PM
Kasooota Mehanga soudda s......एर कोए ठाडी सी आगि तो डाक्टर साब आप ने अपनी जाड लको के राखनी पड़ेंगी ...बेरा न कद "पलास/जमूर" ले के चुग दे आपकी जाड .... :triumphant: फेर हांडियो खुद के ए नकली दांद फिट करदे.... बोडा आदमी भुंडा भोत लाग्या करे... मुह का tyre सा पंचर हो जा स...

म्हारे घरां में एक दादी लागे स... वा स रोहतक धोरे भालोठ की ... निरी घुलाकड़ .... रोज रोल्ले राख्य करे....... एक दिन गाम के अड्डे पे खड़ी हो के किसे दूसरी लुगाई गिल रोल्ला करे थी.... एर बोली, "तेरी जाड पाड़ ल्युंगी"........ उड़े एक दांता क डाक्टर की दूकान थी एर वो सुने था लड़ाई .... बाहर लिकड़ के आया तावला सा आर हाथ जोड़ की बोल्या ... "ए बेबे, मेंने बालक पाल लेंण दे... मेरे बराबर में अपनी दूकान मत खोल"..... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा हा

लिले पाछली बरिया पंचायत कद होई थी गाम म ..? दुबारा करवा हो स... मर्वावे गा हमने भी ...एतनि त उत् ना होगी दादी की अक तम नेग बदल जाओ..... भाई ये क्लेरिकल मिस्टेक मत करे ...ये माहर ले बुडले उए जेलवा लिए बैठे रह स..... दोनु डॉक्टरा न भालोट तये लेके जारे हो के (दादी & तांता अल्ला डॉक्टर )

singhvp
August 16th, 2012, 09:46 PM
प्यार तो बढ़िया चीज़ सै भाई, जरूर करणा चाहिए i अपनी पत्नी से तो प्यार ना हो तो भी दिखाणा जरूर चाहिए ताकि घर मै शांति बणी रहै i और सिर्फ पत्नी से ही क्यों, घर तैं बाहर भी आदमी नै जहाँ मौका मिलै अपना झूठा साचा प्यार उंडेल देणा चाहिए..... पर वो कांडा आला प्यार नहीं भाई जिस्तैं घर बिगड़ ज्या .....इंसानी प्यार, मानव मात्र से, प्राणियों से, प्रकृति से, सबसे i

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 12:06 AM
प्यार तो बढ़िया चीज़ सै भाई, जरूर करणा चाहिए i अपनी पत्नी से तो प्यार ना हो तो भी दिखाणा जरूर चाहिए ताकि घर मै शांति बणी रहै i और सिर्फ पत्नी से ही क्यों, घर तैं बाहर भी आदमी नै जहाँ मौका मिलै अपना झूठा साचा प्यार उंडेल देणा चाहिए..... पर वो कांडा आला प्यार नहीं भाई जिस्तैं घर बिगड़ ज्या .....इंसानी प्यार, मानव मात्र से, प्राणियों से, प्रकृति से, सबसे i
Sir ji bahut din mein dikhe....... kit ja re the..

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 12:07 AM
Sir ji bahut din mein dikhe....... kit ja re the..

rinkusheoran
August 17th, 2012, 02:28 AM

VPji, You always talk about platonic love, whenever i read anything from you on love on few lines come to my mind

'Hazaaron khwaishein aisi ki har khawaish pe dam nikle, Bahut nikale armaan fir bhi kam nikle', Lagta hai jivan mein ek aadha pyar adhura reh gya :)

rinkusheoran
August 17th, 2012, 02:29 AM
सारे दुःख बरात पाछे शुरू होया करें रिंकू.... देखिये कदे दही के भूलामे कपास खा ज्या भाई.....सोच समझ के ठाइये कदम.... "रोल्लबैक" नाम की चीज़ नहीं स इस सौद्दे में.... ! Ha ha ha ha ha :triumphant:

Bhai Manne nyu laggey sai janne katti khud k experience tain batawe sai ebb nyu bhi bta de ki Dahi k Bhulame kapas kadd khai thi :P

anilsangwan
August 17th, 2012, 04:46 AM
Bhai Manne nyu laggey sai janne katti khud k experience tain batawe sai ebb nyu bhi bta de ki Dahi k Bhulame kapas kadd khai thi :P

रै यो मेरा मेरा नहीं सारे ब्याहे ओड़ लोग्गा के एक्सपेरिएंस का निचोड़ ( काढ़ा - देसी वैधा की भाषा में...) स.... एब ना माने तो तेरे में भी वा ए बनेगी जो म्हारे में बनी .... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा
!

anilsangwan
August 17th, 2012, 04:49 AM
रै ना भाई .... म्हारा गाम स सांगवान का एर यो डाक्टर स लाम्बा - गुडाने गाम का.......म्हारे गाम के अड्डे पे दूकान स इसकी.....

लिले पाछली बरिया पंचायत कद होई थी गाम म ..? दुबारा करवा हो स... मर्वावे गा हमने भी ...एतनि त उत् ना होगी दादी की अक तम नेग बदल जाओ..... भाई ये क्लेरिकल मिस्टेक मत करे ...ये माहर ले बुडले उए जेलवा लिए बैठे रह स..... दोनु डॉक्टरा न भालोट तये लेके जारे हो के (दादी & तांता अल्ला डॉक्टर )

anilsangwan
August 17th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Bhai anil tere doctor Bhai ka bhi bhalot mein e rista hua se...twist aa gaya yo Te..ib Te batani e padagi...Phogat sein bhalot mein...arr Teri laado ki parat zama tyar se, chinta na kare...per Bhai yo ghoolkad sun ke thoda dar lagan lag gya..kade tere daadi ke kunbe ki na likadawe..

ओ ले भाई कर्मिंदर .... यो तो "भण्ड" हो गया.... ( Shehri pappuon ke liye -> कंचे गोली खेलती आणि अंटा दुसरे के अंटे के टकरा जा उस ने भण्ड कहे करें )... मेंने नहीं बेरा था आक आप का रिश्ता भी हुड होया स...... भाई वा मेरी दादी घरां में स, सगी कोन्या (शुक्र स) तो मेंने उनके गोत का नहीं बेर......... लेकिन एब्ब के बूझ द्यूंगा... लेकिन इसी एक आधी ए पाया करे गाम में (अड़क बीज)... वा पहलाम ए म्हारा यो दादा लिआया था.... तो भाई खुले कालजे जाइए ब्याह करन....

लाडूआ की परात की बाट

(में)

जेळी आळा जाट,

deshi-jat
August 17th, 2012, 06:19 AM
अनिल, इतना कच्चा अंटा कोन्या यो कर्मिंदर..आगला दो जगहा सुसराड़ बणाया बैठ्या सै..किते आपने एक परात लाड़ूआ मै राजी कर दे...दो परात ले लिए:)

रेखा जी इब ते सुसराड़ होगया महारा सोनीपत..रिश्तेदार खुद दे के जागा इब ते घेवर घर पे........अर्र इब ते दुकान का नाम बी बताऊँगा उसने कुण सी पर ते ल्याना से..

ओ ले भाई कर्मिंदर .... यो तो "भण्ड" हो गया.... ( Shehri pappuon ke liye -> कंचे गोली खेलती आणि अंटा दुसरे के अंटे के टकरा जा उस ने भण्ड कहे करें )... मेंने नहीं बेरा था आक आप का रिश्ता भी हुड होया स...... भाई वा मेरी दादी घरां में स, सगी कोन्या (शुक्र स) तो मेंने उनके गोत का नहीं बेर......... लेकिन एब्ब के बूझ द्यूंगा... लेकिन इसी एक आधी ए पाया करे गाम में (अड़क बीज)... वा पहलाम ए म्हारा यो दादा लिआया था.... तो भाई खुले कालजे जाइए ब्याह करन....

लाडूआ की परात की बाट

(में)

जेळी आळा जाट,

malikdeepak1
August 17th, 2012, 08:07 AM
अनिल, इतना कच्चा अंटा कोन्या यो कर्मिंदर..आगला दो जगहा सुसराड़ बणाया बैठ्या सै..किते आपने एक परात लाड़ूआ मै राजी कर दे...दो परात ले लिए:)

Bhai Kirshan nyu ho sake se ak ho bhalout ke ar rahte ho sunpat me..

Bhai Dr koe or parpanch to nahi rach rhya sae?? Dekhiye kade 2 jaga ke ladu khaan ke chakker me "mote rot" khane pad jya bhai... samjh to tum gaye ae hoge!! :cool:

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 03:40 PM
Sonipat sector 15,rahan aale bhalot ke,Phogat got, arr manager hai Bombay main ladaki...or koi shak ho to batao...arr jatland parivar ka chulhanyot baraat ka bi or jiman ka bi..

ravinderjeet
August 17th, 2012, 03:44 PM
Sonipat sector 15,rahan aale bhalot ke,Phogat got, arr manager hai Bombay main...or koi shak ho to batao...arr jatland parivar ka chulhanyot baraat ka bi or jiman ka bi..

भाणजे के नाम का भी किम्मे मिलेगा ,अक रपिया ज्नेती दे के भजा देंगे ,बूझिये भाई एक बे |

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM
Arr krishan ne bharti karwaoo jaldi CID mein,nahi to yo jatland pe dukhi karega...

raka
August 17th, 2012, 06:31 PM
भाणजे के नाम का भी किम्मे मिलेगा ,अक रपिया ज्नेती दे के भजा देंगे ,बूझिये भाई एक बे |
नाइपणे का भी चाहिए हो तो वो बता दियो इबे तो ;)

ravinderjeet
August 17th, 2012, 06:35 PM
नाइपणे का भी चाहिए हो तो वो बता दियो इबे तो ;)

राकेश तेरा काम तू संभाल |

SumitJattan
August 17th, 2012, 06:43 PM
I said i don't like working with Indian girls because i face these situations in past …….

1) I don't what is the definition of professional near you …i cant paste the mails here other will show how your comrade sisters write to clients after 5 years of exp.
I am bothered because i have to give explanations to my superiors.

2) It matters mam when a person have a sense of superiority then it real hampers over all performance you can neutralize a male by n number of ways but handling females is not easy ……

3) Again I said IF and a closeness of girl really change the orientations of whole team and as far male closeness is concerned …you can handle that by any type of language or you can report it to same boss…. madam no boss can force any one you are under SLA so no one can force you these things happened when whole team do same work .

4) Madam sense of responsibility is not taking care of family ..it is responding to emergency pages at 2:00 am in morning …. in case of failure production severs would be down or some critical deployment failed . This how responsibility defined in IT.

5) No gender bias is the first thing you learn when you enter in this lousy corporate world . Not doing night shifts is considered as privileges in IT and security concern is mere excuse

7) i said because in 3 diff formats …completely independenty ….a team of all males and a mixed team where every person has to do same thing.

I wrote all these line due to my personal expo , i might be wrong .

In reply of :

आपकी बात पढ़ कर बस ये सवाल ही मन मे आये (खासकर लाल रंग मे अंकित शब्दों के संदर्भ मे इनको पढ़ें ):
1 उनके सोचने से क्या फर्क पड़ता है। सोचने भर से काम चल जाता है...फेर त मन्ने सोचना ही शुरू कर देना चाहिए काम करना बंद करके।
2 यो बॉस भी त पूरुष है,एसका प्रोफेसीओनलिस्म किट चला जा स इस टेम। अक्क वो उ#लू हो सै।
3 वा करवा रही है या आपको बॉस क दबाव से करना पड़ रहा है?
4 मानव स्वभाव है,पूरुष हो या महिला अक्सर लोग ऐसा करते देखे जाते हैं।
5 म्हारा देश इतना असुरक्षित है कि महिलाएं दिन मे भी सड़कों मे सुरक्षित नही है (शायद इसके चलते शिफ्ट वाली बात आती हो ), और कुछ गलत हो जाए तो पाबंधी भी उसी पर लगती है, कारण आले बाहर सांड बने घूमते हैं।
6 समझ न आती अक्क इतने प्रॉफेश्नल लोग महिला क आते ही युद्ध क्षेत्र क योद्धाओं मे क्यो बदल जाते हैं?

फेर महिला पे ही उसका सारा भर डाला जा रहा सै?

raka
August 17th, 2012, 06:48 PM
राकेश तेरा काम तू संभाल |
हा हा हा हा ना सोच लो इब भी थोड़ी फालतू आमदनी हो जागी .....

SumitJattan
August 17th, 2012, 06:50 PM
Agar Swimming na aati ho to swimming karte hue logon ko dekhe ke kabhi khud talab mein mat kood jana .

ये बात किसी और ने भी लिखी है और मैं भी उसी कहावत का प्रयोग कर रही हूँ कि 'ब्याह न हुआ त के हुआ बारात मे त गए सै', अनुभव हमेशा स्वयं के नही होते, हम औरों क अनुभव से भी बातें जानते है (इस बात से तो आप भी शायद मना नही करेंगे)। यहाँ मुझसे मेरा कार्य क्षेत्र पूछा गया जो मैंने बताया॥

कार्य क्षेत्र कोई भी हो, समस्या ये है कि अधिकतर ही क्षेत्रों मे महिलाओ को एक 'क्षमतावान व्यक्ति' के तोर पर न देखकर उसका प्रथम मूल्याकन एक महिला क तोर पर ही किया जाता है। उससे भी अलग तरह से व्यवहार करने कि अपेक्षा कि जाती है, उसको कार्य भी उसी आधार पर दिये जाते है।

SumitJattan
August 17th, 2012, 06:51 PM
Ravinder ji pehle glass bhi diya karte naa....

raka
August 17th, 2012, 06:55 PM
रै यो मेरा मेरा नहीं सारे ब्याहे ओड़ लोग्गा के एक्सपेरिएंस का निचोड़ ( काढ़ा - देसी वैधा की भाषा में...) स.... एब ना माने तो तेरे में भी वा ए बनेगी जो म्हारे में बनी .... हा हा हा हा हा हा हा
!
अनिल बस इसी इसी बात करे जा इन मलंगा का जी लाज्ञा रहवेगा , उन तो मैंने कोणी लागता के इनने मौका मिलेगा यो तजुरबा लें का .....

ssgoyat
August 17th, 2012, 07:13 PM

Sonipat sector 15,rahan aale bhalot ke,Phogat got, arr manager hai Bombay main ladaki...or koi shak ho to batao...arr jatland parivar ka chulhanyot baraat ka bi or jiman ka bi..

सारे पोतड़े खोल बगाए बता:(...रै सारी नहीं बताया करें :livid:....देखिये कदे को ठूस मार दे इनमे ते कोए रांडा मलंग ... अर्र खिंडा दे रायता सा...आजकाल रिश्ते होने मोश्कल होरे से..:sentimental:

((ठूस : गड़बड़ .. उरेन की परेन करके..गा की म्हेंस तले ला के..))

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 08:09 PM
सारे पोतड़े खोल बगाए बता:(...रै सारी नहीं बताया करें :livid:....देखिये कदे को ठूस मार दे इनमे ते कोए रांडा मलंग ... अर्र खिंडा दे रायता सा...आजकाल रिश्ते होने मोश्कल होरे से..:sentimental:

((ठूस : गड़बड़ .. उरेन की परेन करके..गा की म्हेंस तले ला के..))

इब ते बारात में जान का टेम आ लिया इनका....पाटन दे बेरा.... आर आजकाल बेरा बी पाट ज्या से किसने अडंगी करी से....मन्ने ते मोड़ बांधना से उस दिन....जो अडंगी करेगा उसके घरां चला जाऊँगा बांद के...अक तन्ने रायता खिनडाया से इब तू ए साफ़ कर ..

malikdeepak1
August 17th, 2012, 08:19 PM
Arr krishan ne bharti karwaoo jaldi CID mein,nahi to yo jatland pe dukhi karega...

भाई किरशन ते जा बैठ्या सुन्पत सेक्टर १५ में.. ठईया टोह लिया दिखे उहने !! बेरा नहीं को लाडू छोड़ेगा अक नहीं बारात ताई | ;)

malikdeepak1
August 17th, 2012, 08:25 PM
इब ते बारात में जान का टेम आ लिया इनका....पाटन दे बेरा.... आर आजकाल बेरा बी पाट ज्या से किसने अडंगी करी से....मन्ने ते मोड़ बांधना से उस दिन....जो अडंगी करेगा उसके घरां चला जाऊँगा बांद के...अक तन्ने रायता खिनडाया से इब तू ए साफ़ कर ..

भाई डाक्टर देखिये कदे किसे के शूड्या बड़ ज्या आर तेरी गेल्या किसे काटड़ू ने चालता कर दे वे आर तू उसके डेन्चर चढ़ानता रह ज्या! :triumphant: :triumphant:

navdeepkhatkar
August 17th, 2012, 09:57 PM
friday night ne yo thresd padh k poore ho gaye ..

baki bhaii jis jis bhaii ka byaa hon aala ho un ne badhayii ,,,, or jo waiting list me ho un taiii all d best .. :):)

drkarminder
August 17th, 2012, 10:33 PM

baki bhaii jis jis bhaii ka byaa hon aala ho un ne badhayii ,,,, or jo waiting list me ho un taiii all d best .. :):)

भाई नवदीप कती कचोंद दे सें...ज़मा नासा में लठ आले से जिब छोडे से हाडे ते....खोद मार मार देखे से के किम्मे और बी बच रह्य हो..

SumitJattan
August 18th, 2012, 02:08 AM
If you are a girl then you are Alice in wonder land or if you are a boy then you are Humpty Dumpty

May be u r right ! However

I don't agree , they don't make friends over Sutta breaks - again majority

Hmmmm , in a way yes ur Boss would think 10 times before shouting at u in team meetings : however gals don't give such chances

Ho sakta hai , n it could be other way around as well ur male collegaue frnds with ur boss then u ( me ) being gal has to do all pending work , coz ur colleague is busy on Suttas with Boss

Absolutely disagree , gals are way too much responsible - quick resolution-less pending work-less breaks

Sir , this applies for married guys as well - their excuse " Buddy she ( spouse ) won't eat dinner until I reach home , she would kick me out if I won't reach till 11 , I have to drop her to work early morning , yar she is scared of staying alone .................n blah blahhhhhhh

Well may be , but married guys endless list of excuses------aaj b'day hai , she missed her cab , in laws aa rahe hai , anniversary hai , yar aaj kal gussa hai , she is not keeping well , most hilarious maid nahi aa rahi

Again don't agree , but I m sure kuch aisa hua hoga tabhi apne likha hai

PS-----May be we both have different work experiences , I have always worked with Indian guys n gals .

deshi-jat
August 18th, 2012, 03:29 AM
ना भाई, मुनै तो अपणी साथ डेंटल एसिस्टेंट लगा लिए:nonchalance:

deshi-jat
August 18th, 2012, 03:31 AM
हम्बै, मनै सुन्पत मै बैठ्या दे, और बरात चली जा भळोठ/बम्बई:suspicion:

भाई किरशन ते जा बैठ्या सुन्पत सेक्टर १५ में.. ठईया टोह लिया दिखे उहने !! बेरा नहीं को लाडू छोड़ेगा अक नहीं बारात ताई | ;)

deshi-jat
August 18th, 2012, 05:09 AM
भाई कर्मिंदर शक क्या नै. बस यो थोडा क्न्फुज़न सै की इब तेरी सुसराड कित हुई; भळोठ, सोनीपत या मुंबई मै? और हां न्योता का पीळा चावळ या कार्ड पहोचा दिया..न्यू टोकया तै ना आवेंगे लोगबाग, कितै उल्हाणा का काम कर ले

ssgoyat
August 18th, 2012, 02:37 PM
भाई डाक्टर देखिये कदे किसे के शूड्या बड़ ज्या आर तेरी गेल्या किसे काटड़ू ने चालता कर दे वे आर तू उसके डेन्चर चढ़ानता रह ज्या! :triumphant: :triumphant:

बाकी इब अपना डाक्टरभाई सही सोनपत आल्यान के कसूत फंस गया, मेरे नाटते-२ .... बक्की उन् अपना भाई माडा सुद्धा आर ठीक बालक से..:angel:

काटड़ू पे एक बात याद ई..

एक बे छोरी आले छोरा देक्खन्न आ रहे थे सोनपत के एक गाम में..... अर्र कटड़े पे पल्ली उढ़ा रे थे बटे के ... पुछय यु के... बले यु म्हारे छोरे का हीरो हंडा खड्या से.....:boxing:

ssgoyat
August 18th, 2012, 04:31 PM

हम्बे ...बेरा से वेटिंग लिस्ट आले ..तन्ने आगी इब बात मारनी .... तों ठीक टेम पे तत्काल टिकट करवा के पार बोल्या..... न ते आजकाल इन कुंगरा की भीड़ में लम्बर लागणा मोश्कल हो रह्या से... पूछ जीत तक्खर बर्ग्या ने....के साला का बरती बैठ्या ...;):boxing:

rekhasmriti
August 18th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Oh gosh !

I had no clue ever since we started working - we have made guys life hell-----
So sorry boss-----I just hope U would get just GUYS as your team mates never a gal n indian toh bilkul bhi nahi .

Bro-----out of curiosity , if I go as per your experience n if i somehow agree to what u have said ( although i would never in xillion years)-----
Just think - Humei so called Unfair favors dene wale bhi Guys hi hote hai , so problem is with guys only they being bosses or team mates

Again please do not take other wise jaisa ki meine pehle kaha -shayad apka 6 years experience acha nahi raha .

anilrana
August 18th, 2012, 10:36 PM
भाई साहब भाभी पहुँच गयी दिखे स मनाली मे....

Yo tanney baat pakad li Neelam !!! ;););););)

anilrana
August 18th, 2012, 10:43 PM

Bhai Anurag, "Singles of all other kinds are prohibited: Only Jats Married / Unmarried are allowed" likh diya hai. Ib khush ? :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

sanjeev_balyan
August 18th, 2012, 10:53 PM
this is a copy paste, but seems to ok for this thread

Love is holding hands in the street...... ..

Marriage is holding arguments in the street...... ....

Love is dinner for 2 in your favorite restaurant.. ........

Marriage is a take home packet...... .....

Love is cuddling on a sofa........ ..

Marriage is one of them sleeping on a sofa........ ....

Love is talking about having children.... ......... ..

Marriage is talking about getting away from children.... ......... ...

Love is going to bed early....... ..

Marriage is going to sleep early....... ....

Love is a romantic drive....... ...

Marriage is arrive on tops curvy tarmac ............

Love is losing your appetite.... ......... .

Marriage is losing your figure...... ......

Love is sweet nothing in the ear......... .

Marriage is sweet nothing in the bank........ ...

TV has no place in love........ ......

Marriage is a fight for remote control..... ......... .

Love is 1 drink and 2 straws...... ........

Marriage is "Don't you think you've had enough!"............ ...

Conclusion: "Love is blind , Marriage is an eye opener!!!!!! !!!!!!!!"

anuragsunda
August 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM
Bhai Anurag, "Singles of all other kinds are prohibited: Only Jats Married / Unmarried are allowed" likh diya hai. Ib khush ? :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

:cool: Rana Ji ...main to imme hi kush ho levunga ki "Biradari me aapna ek Hotel Manali me b ban rakhya h...." ....per ......"only Jat" thane ghata ka sauda pad javega....

anilrana
August 19th, 2012, 12:35 AM
:cool: Rana Ji ...main to imme hi kush ho levunga ki "Biradari me aapna ek Hotel Manali me b ban rakhya h...." ....per ......"only Jat" thane ghata ka sauda pad javega....

Bhai tanney objection kara ar manney rog kaat diya ib chinta manna karey !!! ;);););)

SumitJattan
August 19th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Mam its a humble request please don't brother me and again don't manipulate me . The only diff between a request and favor is the reason behind it and out of curiosity what type of exp do you have to pass this judgement . in the last you cant categorize an experience as good or bad its just a learning how to handle the situations and now i know how to handle bit****

Oh gosh !

I had no clue ever since we started working - we have made guys life hell-----
So sorry boss-----I just hope U would get just GUYS as your team mates never a gal n indian toh bilkul bhi nahi .

Bro-----out of curiosity , if I go as per your experience n if i somehow agree to what u have said ( although i would never in xillion years)-----
Just think - Humei so called Unfair favors dene wale bhi Guys hi hote hai , so problem is with guys only they being bosses or team mates

Again please do not take other wise jaisa ki meine pehle kaha -shayad apka 6 years experience acha nahi raha .

rekhasmriti
August 19th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Again even if I don't want want to -every post of mine lead to some unhealthy discussion ( my bad )

got it-----no bro for u ( sorry i should have asked first )

n if its a learning then us par indian gals ke professionalism mei negative bolna bhi toh nahi banta ------again never mind

I have around 5 yrs of IT + Outsourcing Experience------n when it comes to Team -----I can very well relate what would have went wrong.

PS-----This topic not going to end , any how I have laid my point so lemme move out of the discussion

ssgoyat
August 20th, 2012, 11:21 AM

I have around 5 yrs of IT + Outsourcing Experience------n when it comes to Team -----I can very well relate what would have went wrong.

PS-----This topic not going to end , any how I have laid my point so lemme move out of the discussion

लागता ते कोन्य ५ साल का... जे इसा था ए... तो पहलया ए न लिखण जोग्गी होंदी...आर इब भी एक लाइन लिखी से या बात की...(अपना अनुभव भी शेयर कीजिये..). इब इतने दिन पाछे याद आई अक यो पॉइंट और बगा के देख ल्यु.. किम्मे बात बन ज्या तो .. इब ते किम्मे हो बात बगा दे.....

@सुमित... लिए एक बे इंटर-विह्यु सा .. चोपाल में बिठा के...

खैर... देर आए दुरुस्त आए .....इस बात के लिए... की इस बहस का कोई अंत नहीं... शुक्रिया समझने के लिए :tears_of_joy:

(जैसा की आप कहती हैं:- पलीज डोंट टेक ईट otherwise :-) )...

SumitJattan
August 21st, 2012, 05:10 AM
Goyat bro------------- dont take it-------------otherwise ---- aap bhi nere swaad len ke ho.

( i am sorry swaad ki angrezi nahi pata )

( may be you are right ) :sentimental: oh teri ke other wise ke Please laani bhool gya

लागता ते कोन्य ५ साल का... जे इसा था ए... तो पहलया ए न लिखण जोग्गी होंदी...आर इब भी एक लाइन लिखी से या बात की...(अपना अनुभव भी शेयर कीजिये..). इब इतने दिन पाछे याद आई अक यो पॉइंट और बगा के देख ल्यु.. किम्मे बात बन ज्या तो .. इब ते किम्मे हो बात बगा दे.....

@सुमित... लिए एक बे इंटर-विह्यु सा .. चोपाल में बिठा के...

खैर... देर आए दुरुस्त आए .....इस बात के लिए... की इस बहस का कोई अंत नहीं... शुक्रिया समझने के लिए :tears_of_joy:

(जैसा की आप कहती हैं:- पलीज डोंट टेक ईट otherwise :-) )...

rekhasmriti
August 21st, 2012, 08:02 AM
May be this would of some help to all :

Yartra naryastu pujyante ramante tatra devataha Where women are worshiped there the Gods reside
This verse is taken from our ancient scriptures. The ultimate reality is one and the world of beings is its
manifestations. The Upanishads declare that –Ekam sat viprah bahuda vadanthi’ means—there is but only
one reality in this world ; described in many ways. Man and woman are the two manifestations of one supreme
power. They appear different in form and function but the fact remains they are equal in strength, power and
disposition. Yet they are different and unique!!!

Eastern sages believed that feminine power of the curse must be allayed not so much by opposing it with a patriarchal religion, as by treating women well, so they would not be inclined to use their destructive power (as evidenced by Manu ).

Those who partake in abuse against women, directly or indirectly, can never escape the wrath of the powers that oversee dharma.

At the beginning of creation, the supreme soul divided himself into two parts- a man and a woman. They were given the names of Purush and Prakriti.Even all the religious scriptures like Vedas, Puranas, Smriti etc regard women as the better half of men. Homes without women appear haunted. In fact a home is a home only when a woman comes to stay there.

Such a house, where women are not respected, fails to protect their interests and loses its wealth. By the curse of a woman, the house turns into a desolate, haunted place. Hence those who wish to have peace in their house must honour the women on every occasion..

Kuch bach gaya ho toh please lemme know

( please don't take it otherwise folks)

harpaljulani
August 23rd, 2012, 01:32 AM
Very well said ,wife is your life partner ,so she represents your self in the society as Mrs .............when even she got your name after marriage so you must love her if you love yourself & one must love himself to lead a respectful life as if you love and respect yourself then you will get love & respect from the fellow citizen of the society. As this is JL so ek ragnee mein jikar se " JIS GHAR MEIN HANSTI RHE LUGAI ,WAHIN PE SWARG SE RE MERE BHAI".

anilsangwan
August 23rd, 2012, 11:09 AM
" JIS GHAR MEIN HANSTI RHE LUGAI ,WAHIN PE SWARG SE RE MERE BHAI".

बिलकुल सही कही सहारण साब ....... बाकी एक चीज़ ध्यान राखन की स आक हंसती क्यूकर राखी जा...... कई लुगाइयां की आदत हो स जिबे भठ पाक जाया करे उनके भीतर में छोटी छोटी बातां का ........ सब्र होना बहुत जरुरी स दोनुआ में...... एर गाडी जिबे चाले जब दोनु पहिये एक से हों ... एक साईकल एर एक ट्रक्टर का पहिया ... गाडी चाले कोणी...