PDA

View Full Version : Indian Warriors Boxing Academy - A great venture started by veteran Jat boxer!

cooljat
September 15th, 2012, 06:30 PM
Hi All,

Nice to share with you all that veteran national champion in Boxing Virender Sihag and his bro Pradeep Sihag, a professional boxing champ here in Australia. I believe it will definitely benefit Boxing in general. Pradeep is visiting India in October to support and shape the academy. He's good friend of mine and a wonderful boxer. He earned good name in Professional boxing here and was undisputed champion in middle weight category for quite some time.

Academy at glance -

I.W.B.A. is the first boxing academy which will give you a opportunity to be a professional boxer as well as Amateur boxer in India !

I.W.B.A. goal is to give best opportunity to Indian Boxers so that they can acheive what they desire !

I.W.B.A. will be a boxing academy where Champions will be born & they will stay as a Champion till the end !

I.W.B.A. will promote professional boxing in India so that Indian boxers can get a good chance to turn pro. !

I.W.B.A. believes that Indian players have lots of potential ! I.W.B.A. will give them the right guidance to perform their best at a world level !

I.W.B.A. will also work towards making iwba’s students good people along with being good boxers !

I.W.B.A. will provide world class facilites & the best chances for Indian boxers to become world Champions !

I.W.B.A. will open a series of boxing academies in India !

I.W.B.A. will bring new training facilites, ideas & a world class training schedule to improve the boxing level in India !

I.W.B.A. will provide knowledge about good diet along with good training to iwba’s students !

I.W.B.A. have good contacts with American, English & Australian boxing academies ! I.W.B.A. will have a training & diet plan from their gyms which will increase the Boxing level in India !

this is the coaching staff to start we will be adding few more trainers once the academy start.

Staff - Head Boxing Coach at IWBA - Virender Sihag
Strength & conditioning coach - Virender Sihag

Virender Sihag has been National champion of India in wrestling and boxing. he is very experienced into strength, conditioning and boxing training. Boxers at IWBA under his guidance are doing really well and performing well at state and national level.

Yoga and mediation Coach - Sukram Sheoran

Sukram is a graduate in yoga and has 10 years of experience in yoga and meditation. Yoga is best exercise for flexibility, determination focus and a boxer need all of these.

Boxing Coach - Pradeep Singh

Qualified A grade professional and amateur boxing trainer from Australian boxing federation, Australia

Pradeep has been Indian national champion in amateur boxing , he has represented India in International championship like YMCA international boxing, India cup and youth commonwealth games. Pradeep moved to Australia to fight in professional boxing in 2004.

Pradeep is P.A.B.A. - O.P.B.F. & Asian Middleweight Champion of the world.

He has been rank no 7 in the world in professional boxing.

Pradeep participated in Boxing reality tv show “ The Contender”

Pradeep has fought over 100 amateur boxing fights and 24 professional boxing fights with 20 wins 3loss 1 draw with 9 knockout.

If you want to visit or want to learn more about the Academy here is the contact details -

Contact - phone no. +919555093095 (tel:%2B919555093095) email id, indianwarriorsboxingacademy@gmail.com (iwba@gmail.com)
Address- Near Tudda mandi, Najaf ghar Stadium, Delhi
Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/IndianWarriorsBoxingAcademy

Pradeep's Jat Wiki page - http://www.jatland.com/home/Pradeep_Sihag
His Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/psihag

Let's all support this wonderful venture and wish a lot of world class boxers come out from the academy.

Cheers
Jit

cooljat
October 13th, 2012, 09:36 PM

Pradeep Singh training, a teaser - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yshQ0gmjaZw