PDA

View Full Version : Who is Khshatrapa Gandasa ?! Is the Gentleman a Historian ?!

Moar
October 7th, 2012, 01:13 PM
Hello Dear Members & Forum Leaders,

I have come across the research-work done on History by a mysterious historian (?), namely, Khshatrapa Gandasa.

Would anyone like to throw some light on him ?!

I AM exclaimed by his grip over the History subject !!

I think I have noticed his research-work on History before as well ( via Google Search ) at some point of time, but He got My serious attention after I visited the link - ' http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2266.0 ', via Goggle Search ( about Scythians ) !!

Who is this Gentleman, what's his academic qualification & what about the notability ?!

Moar
October 9th, 2012, 08:07 AM
Who is Khshatrapa Gandasa ?! Is the Gentleman a Historian ?!

raka
October 11th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Who is Khshatrapa Gandasa ?! Is the Gentleman a Historian ?!

इसके बारे मे आजतक किसे न नहीं बेरा के कुन स यो कित रह स , और इब काफी समय त इसने लिखना भी बंद कर रखा स |

Moar
October 19th, 2012, 12:17 PM
I just had a swift look at Khshatrapa Gandasa's article on History, and Khshatrapa Gandasa seems to have interest in Jat History as well : Origin of the Saka Races - Collapse of the Brahminist Empire (Chapter 3) : by Khshatrapa Gandasa (http://dalithsvshinduism.blogspot.in/2011/12/collapse-of-brahminist-empire-by.html)

lrburdak
October 23rd, 2012, 09:42 PM
The link does not make it clear who is Gandasa but he has used content from Bhim Singh Dahiya's book - Jats the Ancient Rulers.

DrRajpalSingh
October 23rd, 2012, 11:24 PM
I just had a swift look at Khshatrapa Gandasa's article on History, and Khshatrapa Gandasa seems to have interest in Jat History as well : Origin of the Saka Races - Collapse of the Brahminist Empire (Chapter 3) : by Khshatrapa Gandasa (http://dalithsvshinduism.blogspot.in/2011/12/collapse-of-brahminist-empire-by.html)

The author under reference is a prejudiced author of the article under reference and presents twisted information under the garb of historical research. Read full article and you will find that he has proved himself true to the name of the Blog : Dalit v/s Hinduism --Critical Analysis of the Hinduism from Dalit Perspective.

DrRajpalSingh
October 23rd, 2012, 11:47 PM
The link does not make it clear who is Gandasa but he has used content from Bhim Singh Dahiya's book - Jats the Ancient Rulers.

Burdakji,
The link makes it clear that to prove his point of view Dalit vs. Hinduism he has chosen quotes from the book of B S Dahiya. Read his full article and then you would find that he overlooks even testimony of Vayu Purana, Jain and Buddhist Traditions, Numismatic and Archaeological sources available in abundance in regard to Mauryan History.

Moreover his adverse remarks on modern India under the garb of historical research are not true historical perspective of either the Dalits.

Thanks.

Moar
October 24th, 2012, 11:05 AM
Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Dear Sir, a hefty proporion of the brahmins were too busy (in-fact, only busy) introducing "corruption in Spirituality" ; so, as expected by many, they didn't document real & factual History.

As per fringe theories of brahmins : the "so-called" gentleman Bhishma, who was a human, and who didn't even took a step forward to thrash Dushasana while Dushasana was misbehaving with Draupadi right before him, was born of river Ganges; brahmins publicly declared that the human Draupadi, was born out of the kunda during a yagya [a ritual of sacrificing and sublimating the havana sámagri (herbal preparations) in the fire accompanied by the chanting of the Vedic mantras] ceremony; and so on ??

Since You are "Kshatriya", We have got to have a scrutiny of their records; whether Your clan was "born" of -- the star Sun, the satellite Moon, the Nags, or the out of the Fire form the kund of the yagya ceremony performed at Mount Abu ?!

Anyways, even momentarily considering brahmins as historians is one hefty joke. . . . lOl !!

DrRajpalSingh
October 24th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Dear Sir, a hefty proporion of the brahmins were too busy (in-fact, only busy) introducing "corruption in Spirituality" ; so, as expected by many, they didn't document real & factual History.

As per fringe theories of brahmins : the "so-called" gentleman Bhishma, who was a human, and who didn't even took a step forward to thrash Dushasana who was misbehaving with Draupadi right before him, was born of river Ganges; brahmins publicly declared that the human Draupadi, was born out of the kunda during a yagya (a ritual of sacrificing and sublimating the havana sámagri (herbal preparations) in the fire accompanied by the chanting of the Vedic mantras) ceremony; and so on ??

Since You are "Kshatriya", We have got to have a scrutiny of their records; whether Your clan was "born" of -- the star Sun, the satellite Moon, the Nags, or the out of the Fire form the kund of the yagya ceremony performed at Mount Abu ?!

Anyways, even momentarily considering brahmins as historians is one hefty joke. . . . lOl !!

Friend,

I have no idea about spiritually corruption by one or the other person or group of persons. You are free to make your own assessment.

Kindly judge history and historians without prejudice as making no distinction between 'priests', 'brahman' etc of the yore and arrive at sweeping conclusion and generalisation as contained in last line of your post :"Anyways, even momentarily considering brahmins as historians is one hefty joke" does not fit in the sequence of discussion of the issue.

Yes you are free to enjoy your own world as I do.

Thumbs up and ". . . lOl !!"

Thanks and regards.

DrRajpalSingh
October 24th, 2012, 08:35 PM
Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Sir. . . . Dear Sir..............

As per fringe theories of brahmins : the "so-called" gentleman Bhishma, who was a human, and who didn't even took a step forward to thrash Dushasana who was misbehaving with Draupadi right before him, was born of river Ganges; brahmins publicly declared that the human Draupadi, was born out of the kunda during a yagya (a ritual of sacrificing and sublimating the havana sámagri (herbal preparations) in the fire accompanied by the chanting of the Vedic mantras) ceremony; and so on ??

Moar Sahib,

In the light of your above quote I could not make out what you want to convey. Would you be kind enough to share with us if you believe in the historicity of Mahabharata including the Chapter related to Srimadbhagwat Gita or not?

Thanks and regards

Moar
October 24th, 2012, 09:50 PM
NEITHER I believe that the "so-called" gentleman Bhishma, who was a human, and who didn't even took a step forward to thrash Dushasana while Dushasana was misbehaving with Draupadi right before him, was born of river Ganges;

NOR I believe that the human Draupadi, was born out of the kunda during a yagya [a ritual of sacrificing and sublimating the havana sámagri (herbal preparations) in the fire accompanied by the chanting of the Vedic mantras] ceremony;

and so on.

Now, have I made Myself clear ?!

----

As far as what You desperately want Me to text here is concerned, allow Me to respectfully text that I agree with Mr. Narender Kharb's views & vista over the subject.

Sincerely !!

Moar
October 24th, 2012, 09:59 PM
Dr. Rajpal Singh Janghu, since You are a "Kshatriya", would You kindly have a scrutiny of their records and text here that whether Your clan was "born" of -- the star Sun, the satellite Moon, the Nags, or the out of the Fire form the kund of the yagya ceremony performed at Mount Abu ?!

DrRajpalSingh
October 24th, 2012, 10:26 PM
NEITHER I believe that the "so-called" gentleman Bhishma, who was a human, and who didn't even took a step forward to thrash Dushasana while Dushasana was misbehaving with Draupadi right before him, was born of river Ganges;

NOR I believe that the human Draupadi, was born out of the kunda during a yagya [a ritual of sacrificing and sublimating the havana sámagri (herbal preparations) in the fire accompanied by the chanting of the Vedic mantras] ceremony;

and so on.

----

As far as what You desperately want Me to text here is concerned, allow Me to respectfully text that I agree with Mr. Narender Kharb's views & vista over the subject.

Sincerely !!

And

http://www.jatland.com/forums/images/icons/icon5.png @ Dr. Rajpal Singh Janghu
Dr. Rajpal Singh Janghu, since You are a "Kshatriya", would You kindly have a scrutiny of their records and text here that whether Your clan was "born" of -- the star Sun, the satellite Moon, the Nags, or the out of the Fire form the kund of the yagya ceremony performed at Mount Abu ?!

Maur Sahib,

I thank you for making me wiser by replying to my queries in your above quoted 2 posts under reference. You have left no scope for confusion whatsoever in my mind.

I have nothing to add to the topic of your two posts/thread at present.

Keep it up.

Regards and best wishes.

DrRajpalSingh
October 26th, 2012, 11:47 PM

No diversion please. Leaving aside other things, I am busy now with unearthing the facts about lost pedigree of the Mauryas.

Kindly come forward to contribute on the issue being discussed in the Jat History section under the thread''History and Historians......

NB : In the meantime, I leave the first part of scrutiny of records to young scholars like your goodself. If you could devote time and energy in that direction it would be a great service to the Jat community and a personal favour to me too.

Moar
October 27th, 2012, 09:41 AM
No diversion please. Leaving aside other things, I am busy now with unearthing the facts about lost pedigree of the Mauryas.

Kindly come forward to contribute on the issue being discussed in the Jat History section under the thread''History and Historians......

NB : In the meantime, I leave the first part of scrutiny of records to young scholars like your goodself. If you could devote time and energy in that direction it would be a great service to the Jat community and a personal favour to me too.

----

Regarding the Mauryas, Dehiya [p. 147] states "Another indication of the foreign origin [ ie. Saka ] of these people is . . . The Vishnu Purana calls them [ Gupta rulers ] Sudras. The Markandeya Purana brands the Mauryas as Asura. The Yuga Purana called them `utterly irreligious, though posing as religious'. The Mudra Rakshasa calls these people as Mlecchas and Chandragupta himself is called 'Kulahina', an upstart of unknown family.

----

The Buddhist records definitely say that the Mauryas were a branch of the Śākyas; and that rightfully directly contradicts (and rightly outweighs) with what has been propagated about them in Puranic literature, as the Puranic literature wrongly refer to them as "shudras", "mlechas", and so on. The Mudra Rakshasa calls these people as "mlecchas" and Chandragupta himself is called "kulahina", an upstart of unknown family.

A nice proportion of scholars agree — Śākyas, Sakā (or Śāka), Sacae or Scythians are the same people.

And, as the Buddhist literature address the Mauryas as Śākyas, tracing their origin to Magadha will lead history students nowhere.

Hence, the Puranic literature is not a scholarship over the suject.

So, please update this, Dear Sir !!

----

And,

The Ceylonese chronicle, Divyāvadāna, states that Mauryas were mūrdkābhishiktakshatriyāḥ ('crown-headed' kshatriyas). Also, that is exactly the meaning of the word, Maur (in a central Asian language) !!

And, as the Ceylonese chronicles seems to have escaped any alleged tampering by the brahmins, and may be it is because of this reason what the Ceylonese chronicle, Divyāvadāna, tells us about the Mauryas rightfully directly contradicts (and rightly outweighs) with what has been propagated about them in Puranic literature, as the Puranic literature refer to them as "shudras", "mlechas", and so on.

Hence, the Puranic literature is not a scholarship over the suject.

So, please update this one as well, Dear Sir !!

----

Sincerely !!

Moar
October 31st, 2012, 08:33 PM
Hello Dear Members & Forum Leaders,

I have come across the research-work done on Sanskrit by a mysterious historian (?), namely, Shyam Rao.

-->> http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/sanskrit_exposure.htm <<--

Would anyone like to throw some light on him ?!

I AM exclaimed by his grip over the subject !!

What's his academic qualification & what about the notability ?!

VPannu
November 1st, 2012, 05:16 AM
What's his academic qualification & what about the notability ?!
Brother, stop smoking weed please. :sentimental: