PDA

View Full Version : My book 'In Quest of the Last Victory' completes one year

navingulia
November 20th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Dear Friends,
My second book a month away from publishing, my first book 'In Quest of the Last Victory' completes its first year today.

The reviews and response to the book has been so great, it has made my writing this book successful. I am indebted to every one and glad and fortunate that my book has been so liked. Over the year, the number of people the book is reaching out to is only growing by the day.

Friends who want to read it can order from flipkart (http://www.flipkart.com/quest-last-victory-8131761207/p/itmd3z3edkfatmmg?pid=9788131761205&ref=a155e59d-f30d-41d7-89c4-25b298096a7e&srno=s_1&otracker=from-search) or if you want an autographed copy you can email at navingulia@gmail.com. If you need a soft copy you can leave your email id here. or mail at navingulia@gmail.com

SandeepSirohi
November 20th, 2012, 10:43 AM
"In Quest of the Last Victory" was amazing, don't want to explain in words. Wishing you best of luck for your new book.

shekharjat
November 26th, 2012, 07:42 PM
i read your book IN QUEST OF THE LAST VICTORY,it was very inspiring.recently i told about you to my friend who is in IMA going through training will pass out in June he was also very proud of your efforts.
waiting for your next book.................

tomar7
December 3rd, 2012, 03:51 PM
Congratulations Gulia JI!! You are a shining star of our community.

Dear Friends,
My second book a month away from publishing, my first book 'In Quest of the Last Victory' completes its first year today.

The reviews and response to the book has been so great, it has made my writing this book successful. I am indebted to every one and glad and fortunate that my book has been so liked. Over the year, the number of people the book is reaching out to is only growing by the day.

rameshlakra
December 14th, 2012, 05:49 PM
Amazing book ............... must read for all