PDA

View Full Version : hospital

bls31
January 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM
I entered the hospital on my two legs and came out on a wheel chair. better now improving. came out of the hole by willpower, positive thinking and willpower bls31

Fateh
January 13th, 2013, 11:35 AM
I entered the hospital on my two legs and came out on a wheel chair. better now improving. came out of the hole by willpower, positive thinking and willpower bls31

Sir, congratulations and all the best, regards

bls31
January 13th, 2013, 05:38 PM
Attitude, positive thinking and will power will bring one out of any adverse situation. friends who came to cheer me became morose about my fate once out of the room. In side I remained positive and confident bls31

Fateh
January 13th, 2013, 06:03 PM
Attitude, positive thinking and will power will bring one out of any adverse situation. friends who came to cheer me became morose about my fate once out of the room. In side I remained positive and confident bls31
ONCE A SOLDIER IS ALWAYS SOLDIER, sir, what happened to you due to which you reached to hospital, hope you are fine now regards

ravinderpannu
January 13th, 2013, 06:29 PM
wishing you a very healthy recovery sir. by the way what happened sir.
as they say once a soldier always a soldier...so you are,,having your moral high..!!

desijat
January 13th, 2013, 10:44 PM
Wish you a speedy recovery sir, look forward to see you active on JL soon

bls31
January 14th, 2013, 07:50 PM
I got infected by meningitis. How, even doctors can't tell and later I had operation for the removal of theposterate. However, it is all history now and I am well on the road to recovery. Thanks for the good words. BLS31

shekharjat
January 15th, 2013, 01:39 PM
sir i wish you speedy recovery, i had noticed you were not active since long time.............i remember you used to be a active member i saw your pics long time ago on your page,good to see your return........

DrRajpalSingh
January 15th, 2013, 05:59 PM
I got infected by meningitis. How, even doctors can't tell and later I had operation for the removal of theposterate. However, it is all history now and I am well on the road to recovery. Thanks for the good words. BLS31

Salute to you on your strong will power and determination to fight out against the disease!

Wish and pray for your speedy recovery and good health !

bls31
January 16th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes bls31

bls31
January 17th, 2013, 09:55 AM
suddenly the hospital decide to discharge me. i still needed nursing and there was no support system available back at home. My son drove me home and became mother to me, then having the facilities of a one year old child. I wanted to be independent and constantly worked on that, exercising the limbs even in the bed to strengthen the muscles . Slowly one item at a time-getting out of bed, steps to toilet taking bath on my own, dressing - it took time and will power but I am no more dependent on others for my personal needs and requirements.A great feeling .BLS31

surendarkumar
January 17th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Excellent. My best wishes to you for a healthy life. You are a source of encouragement to others that don't loose heart, don't give up. S.K.Chowdhry (Ex Commr Customs and Central Excise)

bls31
January 17th, 2013, 01:16 PM
Thanks Bls31

deependra
January 17th, 2013, 11:41 PM
Wish you speedy recovery and wonderful health!

rekhasmriti
January 19th, 2013, 02:27 AM
Best Wishes for good health Sir .

vipinrathee
January 19th, 2013, 02:51 AM
Sir

Get well soon...These days its really hard to trust doctors...pvt hospitals r nothing bt money minting institution...

regards