PDA

View Full Version : Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land

HawaSinghSangwan
January 19th, 2013, 06:39 PM
Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land
Hawa Singh Sangwan, Ex. Commandant. Mob. No. 94160-56145

Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land in practical, which was divided in between West Pakistan and India. However, East Pakistan was also created but not on the Jat Land. Later on, East Pakistan became an another country in 1974 known as Bangla Desh. Division of the Jat Land was a creation of Mr. Gandhi, Mr. Jinnah and Pt. Nehru in their own self interest. It does not matter that the Jats of Islam faith are living in Pakistan, because the Jats of different faiths such as Muslim, so called Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist and Jain are living in India. I called so called Hindu because the Supreme Court of India did not consider Hindu as a religion since 1995 but only a way of life. Moreover, so called Hindu religion is in fact a Brahminism, which we can trace it from the writings of Fa-hi-yan a Chinese visiter who visited India from 399 to 414 A.D. and his writings in Chinese language was translated into English by James Leggy, an English writer.
There was no such Hindu religion found existing in India at that time. Only Buddism and Janism were in existence. Jain religion was mainly adopted by Baniya castes in the towns who were very a few. Remaining population was Buddhist. But it is hard fact that all the Jats were Buddhists from Afganistan to Bihar. That is why, even today we found the Jats as often saying “Math Mar Diya” on any loss or harm to the Jats. The Maths were the religious places of the Buddhism. These Maths were destroyed during the rule of Brahmin kings later on, after the rule of last Buddh Jat king Harsh Vardhana was over in 647 AD. During the period of the visit of Fa-hi-yan, the Brahmans used to worship the idols in small temples without any specific religion. The Pandas, who are now setteled on the banks of Ganga and Yamuna rivers were fishermen at that time. Now they claim to send the souls of our dead nearst and dearst to heaven through Pind Dan. Till the rule of King Harsh Vardhana, the Buddhism was a royal religion. So called Hindu religion came into existence only after the appearance of Shankracharya. It was the period of great struggle in between Buddhism and so called Hindu religion. Dr. Ambedkar has rightly mentioned that it was the history of struggle between Hinduism and Buddhism. But the facts remain that the word Hindu was asserted from the word Sindhu a historical river by the Arbians who use the letter H in place of S in their pronounciation, as now days we seldom use to say Hafta in place of Saptah(Week). Thus, first of all, the people living near Sindhu river were called as Hindu by the Arabs and later on this region was known as Hindustan. So we should not be carried away emotionally with the word Hindu.
We should always keep in our mind that we are Jats having different faiths(religion), living in different families, different Tholas(Mohallas), different Pannas, different Tehsils, different districts, different states, different countries, different Sub-continents, different continents at different altitude in different atmospheres and speak different languages with different names such as Jat, Jatt, Jut, Jatta, Jataian, Jit, Jati, Gath and Goth all over the world, but we are related by blood and mind set. My village is Mankawas, it does not mean that a Jat of Rasiwas village is less loving to me. Similarly, there should be no doubt, that my country is India but it does not mean that a Jat living in Pakistan or in USA or elsewhere is not loving to me. We should perform our duty towards our family or to our village or to our community or to our country. If our country demands to fight with someone, we should fight as our duty, but it does not mean that we are fighting against our brotherhood. For an example, I was fighting against the terrorism in Punjab for many years where most of the terrorists were from our Jat community. It does not mean that I was fighting against my community people. My fighting was against the terrorism but not against our brotherhood. India may say that the Pakistan is our enemy or vice-versa but our brotherhood can never be enemy from either side. So our brotherhood is ever lasting, eternal and always loving for all of us.
So we have to learn this aspect from the ideology of our beloved leader Late Ch. Chhotu Ram, whose ideology should be our master and guide. Alas! Ch. Chhotu Ram was died in 1945, in case, he had been alived till 1947, our Jat Land never had been divided. Till he was alived, 116 MLAs out of 140 were with him in the assembly of Joint Punjab and out of 116 MLAs, 81 MLAs from Islam faith were with him. Two MLAs, who were elected from Mr. Jinnah’s Party were also sidelined with Unionist Party, the Party of Ch. Chhotu Ram.(In this connection, the articles written by Justice Sayyad Asif Shakar from Swedon which were published by ‘Punjab Kesri’ a Hindi newspaper during November, 2012 are also referred). Mr. Gandhi, Mr. Jinnah and Pt. Nehru had also never dared to interfere in the affairs of Unionist Party till the Lion Ch. Chhotu Ram was alived. Our forefathers alike Raja Nahar Singh, Kartar Singh Saraba, Bhagat Singh, Raja Mahender Partap, Santa Singh, Kishan Singh, Banta Singh, Ram Singh and Baba Alla Singh etc. etc. did not sacrificed their lives for the division of our Jat Land.
Now I come to the reason behind writing this long article. On last 9th January, 2013, Martyr day of Raja Nahar Singh was solemenized at Jat Bhawan, Rohtak by grace of Jat Sabha, Rohtak, and I was also one of the speakers on this occasion. A few speakers have criticized the Muslims which was very painful for me because such people were totally ignorant about the true history of India as well the history of Jats. Because they were not knowing that Raja Nahar Singh had fought under the leadership of last Badshah Bahadur Shah Jaffar in 1857 for the freedom of the country. He was assigned the responsibility to get liberate Delhi from Britishers and to defend Delhi and its surrounding areas. Moreover, Khap Army which was also fighting in the help of Badhshah, its Deputy Commander(Up Senapati) Fakruddin was also a Muslim. Therefore, such speakers were showing their bitterness against the Muslims under ignorance only. Secondly, one speaker was praising Hakikat Rai through his poem projecting him a Freedom Fighter, whereas he was killed with the reasons that he had criticized Fatima Beebi, the daughter of Prophet Hajrat Mohammad in his school with the result, he was forced to embrace Islam as a punishment. But he has refused to do so, resulting into death penalty. Thus he can be graded a religious person, but can not be called a Freedom Fighter of the country. Veer Hakeekat Rai was a Hindu Khatri boy from Siyalkot.
So we should clear in our mind that we are Jats and we should not be carried away with the emotions and false propgation. So Jat is always a Jat. Ch. Chhotu Ram had rightly said time and again “We can change our faith thrice a day but we can not change our blood.” Therefore, let us have a thread to make a garland of Jats who are scattered like buds all over the world. It is not so easy but not impossible also. If a Jat boy from a remote village near Loharu of Bhiwani district(Haryana) can search his life partner a Jat girl of Sonepat district living in Canada through the internet and marry her, then why we can’t contact our brothers sitting elsewhere in the world through such modern technology?
One more point is also to be discussed that our community is most brave and patriotic where we live either in India or in Pakistan or elsewhere in the world. We have long and glorious history which is not comparable in the whole world. The renowned historian Herodotus had written “There was no Nation in the world equal to the Jats in bravery provided they had unity”. We have to think deeply, when, why, where and who had broken our unity? We should not be carried away with the religious emotions. Historian Col. James Todd writes “The Jat farmers who are ploughing the fields in North-West India now days, once their forefathers had shaken the middle Asia and Europe” means they had ruled the whole middle Asia and Europe. Historian Dr. Risle writes “When a Jat runs wild it needs God to hold him back”. All such quotations clearly shows the bravery and determination of the Jats. A book “Rise of Islam” says that the Jats had brought O (zero) figure of the Mathematics first time from Arab to Europe. It means, the Jats are intelligent also. A book “Rise of Christianity” says that widow marriage in Europe was started in Christians as soon as the Jats had embraced Catholic”, it means the Jats are great social reformers also. One hundered such quotations which I have collected from various books are reproduced in my book “Asli Lootere Kaun” which clearly depicts the characteristics of the Jat community.
contd....

HawaSinghSangwan
January 19th, 2013, 06:40 PM
But our history had been distorted and fractured by the then Brahminism who was having monopoly over the education in that era and used to write history in their own interest as we did not follow their Superstitious rituals. In this connection “Punjab Kesri” Hindi newspaper has rightly written in her serial editorial from 25th September, 2002 “Jhoothe Log – Jhootha Itihas” that the Indian history was written by false people and the glorious Jat history has since been deliberately overlooked. This hard fact we may find out in a book “Short history of Gurjars” written by a Pakistani historian Rana Ali Hassan Chauhan and from many other books also.
Further it is scientific “sound mind lives in a sound body”. It is well known that the Jats are one of the best races of the world. Britishers had always called the Jats as a Race only. Our race is healthy as well as brainy also. Here I am quoting a latest example of dt. 8th December, 2012. On this day, 686 cadets i.e. 615 Indian and 71 foreigners were passed out from Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. All the three toppers were Jats i.e. Sandeep Mahala, Vikram Maan from Haryana and Dharampal from Mathura(UP). More interesting, 13 boys are from Bhiwani district of Haryana, out of which 12 are Jat boys i.e. 5 – Sheoran clan, 3 Sangwan, 1 Mahala, 1 Maan, 1 Malik and 1 Phogat. Ist and 2nd toppers are also from these 12 boys.
But our main problem is that we are scattered in remote villages and mainly depend upon agriculture which is shrinking day by day, with the reason, today, we have to demand for reservation. So we should keep in our mind that no profession is higher and low. Therefore, we should not hesitate to adopt other technical professions such as carpenter, masson, blacksmith and goldsmith etc. in addition to the jobs and business. Secondly, we should always try to shift into towns and cities wherever possible to avail better facilities and job amenities. Moreover, the power of democracy lies in the towns and cities where it is necessary to grab them through the votes in the democracy form of the Govt. Our primary thrust should be on education at any cost and be more stress on techlogical education.
Two declared wars were fought on our Jatland particularly in between India and Pakistan i.e. in 1965 and 1971. There was a conflict in 1948 but I don’t call it as a war. However, our Jatland was slightly affected due to this conflict. Again in 1999, there was a conflict in Kargil, but the Jatland remained inaffected. First undeclared war was fought on the Jatland within the Punjab of India from 1982 to 1992 for which we should not blame Pakistan only, because it was war within India itself. It is called terriorism in Punjab. How can we blame Pakistan? We say that Pakistan was imparting training to terriorists. But who had made the terriorists and by whom the terriorism was created? Most of these boys were from the Jat community. Who had sent them to Pakistan? Who was responsible for this? But it is hard fact that during this period not a single Pakistani terriorist was ever arrested and killed in Punjab. It was highly propogated that Saint Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was a terriorist, that is why, he was killed in the action in the Golden Temple. In my opinion, he had been never a terriorist. If anybody wants quench his bitterness against a particular religion, he can say him a rebellion but not a terriorist. I can say that the Jats are always rebellions whenever they are not heard and addressed properly. Jat history says that whenever the Jats were suppressed or neglected, they had always been proved rebillons whatever or whoever rule might be there. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was pressed to be a rebellion due to immature and bias policies adopted at the centre as well as at state level. He was pious and true person with conviction. The Central Government had favoured an another particular sect. by sidelining this religious Saint, and the Saint was very badly neglected and hatered. I was almost in Punjab from 1984 to 1992 and I had seen with my open eyes, mind and heart. I know what happened at Mehta Chowk in Amritsar. The ‘Operation Blue Star’ was conducted in a very haphazard manner for which Central Govt was responsible not the Officers on duty. Oficers on duty should not be held responsible because they are always bound to do their duties with the policies and the logistic support whatever provided by the Govt. to achieve the target assigned to them. But a vast and fabricated propoganda was carried out by the Govt and by the Indian Hindu Society, particularly in Punjab. With the result, the Hindus in particular had to hate the Sikh people. For which, I want to narrate an example of Barnala Town of Sangrur District of Punjab. I was posted in this town during 1988 as a Dy. S.P. in CRPF, one day a delegation from local Hindu merchants had come to call on me in my office to know the future of the prevailing situation in the Punjab. During the meeting, one of the excited Lalas said “Everyone who is using ‘Singh’ with his name is Gaddar(traiter).” I could not control over my laugh as ‘Singh’ is also with my name and I was in the Uniform with my name tab on my chest in his front. The Lala immediately relised his mistake and came to correct his statement and said “Sahib, you are Jat and the Jats are always very good people”. I told him that the Saint Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was also a Jat from Brar clan. The delegation had left my office furiously.
So conclude this point, I can say with my confidence that Saint Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was not a terriorist, he was a Saint and defender. In this connection, I would like to refer a book “Saint Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale was a great defender” written by A.R. Darsi, a former bureaucrat of Punjab Govt. So whatever had happened in Punjab at that time was happening at our Jatland. Our community had suffered a lot. Above all, our young boys were killed. After all, the Govt. of India has already appolised for these happenings in Punjab.
So whenever there was war on our Jatland, we were most affected and sufferers. Most of the LOC violations are taking place at our Jatland only. Why? Sometimes very barbaric incidents are being reported from the border in between India and Pakistan. So we should have to understand the motives behind all such activities. We also know that fanatic forces of both the countries are always very much active and provocative time and again. They want to see both the countries into a war at Jatland. Why the Jatland is having a bloodshed time and again? We know most of the villages are dominated by the Jats on both sides of the border, with the result they are more sufferer during the war. Their animals, crops and houses etc. are being destroyed. Our Jat community is living in desperation on the border in such a condition. We know that no leader and his family member from either country never go to fight on the border.
For the developments, the peace is pre-requisite. Therefore, we should not support for war at our Jatland. We should not be carried away by the fabulous propaganda on either side. The war should be the last resort. However, the situations and the war are not in our hands, but our attitude should be always positive. Our brotherhood should not be hurt at any cost. We should encourage frequent inter visits by the Jats of both the countries to develop our internal understanding at all the level in our community. After all, we are brothers and sisters with the same Jat blood, who are living on our divided Jat land but our hearts should not be divided at any cost.
Jai Jat.

manjdahiya
January 20th, 2013, 12:53 AM
Sir I liked your thread so much. I found it very interesting and its a great effort in correcting the wrong history taught to us.
I salute to the knowledge you have also want to thanks for sharing this with us. It will help us in lot of aspects as it will give right mindset to our community.

But it seems that now its too late to teach this correct history to today's JATS.

Sometimes I feel that I should also spread this gyan to my friends or neighbors however I fail becoz they all and their minds are made totally rigid by typical brahmin thinking, they are not ready to accept this correct history. they still trust the history available in NCERT books which are designed by worng people on wrong concepts.
As we all know in 5th standard onwards we see books of Ramayan and mahabharat in the school syllabus. I hope you can understand that if wrong history is taught in school syllabus then for sure people who will study this , memorize this and will appear in exams on the questions of such subjects then what will be the results. ab dekhte hain kya hoga, waise jis itihas ko saikdo saalo se chupaya, jalaya aur dabaya gaya ho usko hakikat mein aane ke liye pata nahi kitne saal lag jayenge....bas yahi sochne ki baat hai

and about our parents they also always consulted and did things after discussing with brahmins. situation is as bad as once my grandmother saw a nightmare then next day she consulted a pandit ji and he said to give him some money and 2 meters of cloth and some fruits then she was advised that she will not get bad dreams.

This is the situation.

I find most of the my JAT friends fighting for hinduism without being aware of the facts and figures.

I hope whatever you have mentioned in the thread will definitely help the community.

We are with you in this effort. hopefully things will change

cutejaatsandeep
January 23rd, 2013, 10:24 PM

contd....

sangwan saab waise to aap mere father se bhi age mai baade hai but still apki mai apse kuch baatein poochna chahta hu....jaise ki maine apke post mai deekha hai ki aap hamesha hindu dharam ki burai karte hai....bolte hai ki hindu dharam bahman ke adheen hai and hindu dharam mai sab kuch bekar ki baat leekhi hui hai...so mai apse yee poochna chahta hu ki sikhism mai aisa kya khaas hai?mujhe 5 baatein sikhism ki bata do jo usse hindu dharam se better dharam banati hai?agar sikhism itna hi maahan dharam hai to kyo jat sikho ke liye alag,majhabi chudo ke liye ,n bhappe sikho ke alag gurudware and ravidasiyo ke liye alag gurudware kyo banaye hue hai?guru granth saheeb mai sab kuch to bhagwat geeta ka leekha hua hai to sikhism better kaise ho gaya?doosri baat arakshan ki ladai mai aab tak sabse zeyada yogdaaan hindu jaato ne diya hai n aap unhi ke dharam ko critisize kar rahe hai?kaha chale jaate hai mulle jaat n sikh jaat jab track rokne hote hai?apne kahi jagah islam n mulle jaato ki bahut tariff ki hui hai....aab mai apko batana chahta hu ki mullo ne hi hindu ko hindu naam diya hai....hindu dharam to kabhi kissi ved ya bhagvaad geeta mai kahi naam tak nahi hai.....teesri baat aap bolte hai ki jaat jaat hai n jaat ko kissi dharam ka adheen nahi hona chahhiye....jab jaat jaat hai to aap phir kyo eek dharam sikhism ki itni wakalat karte hai?yee to apki 2 different baatein ho gaye?jab aap bolte ho ki jaat jaat hai to kyo sikh jaat apni betiyo ki shaadi mulle jaato mai karwate?sikh jaat hindu jaato mai to apne baache byaah dete hai.....aap jin mulle jaato ki itni tareef karte hai woo to jaat samaj ke sabse baade gaddar hai....aise gaddaro ke to goli marr deni chahhiye....jaat ne sabse zeyada ladai mughalo ke saath hi ki hai....n unse ladne ke liye hi khap panchahyat banai gaye thi....mulle jaato ki tariff to phir hindu jaato ka apmaaan hai...jinhone desh ke liye jaat jaati ke liye n dharam ki rakhsha ke liye apna balidan de diya...kanha rawat ke baare mai badaa hai kya kabhi apne?usne mughalo ke chaakee chudaa raakhe the...phir dookhe se usse mughalo ne usse pakad liya n use bahut yaatnayee di ki wo islam kubool kar le but woo saacha jaat tha n usne apna dharam nahi tgaya....isse kehte kattar jaat....

Fateh
January 27th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Mr Hawa singh, 1) Nehru was mugal not pandit 2) Hindu is not a religion which you have also mentioned, and what you have written about religious history of india is not correct please read again, understand properly and than discuss the issue again 3) As per you jats were brave and intelligent, than why or how they accepted directions of brahamins, why brahamins were allowed to control our religion/day today various religious practices/ our faith, even various personal decisions, as per you jats were all budhist than who converted them to this so called brahamanical religion, The vedic religion is oldest in our country and jats were following vedic religious practices, slowly many wrong practices like sacrifices etc, came in, to improve upon vedic practices Mahabir worked and gave his views, than came Gotam budh, since people liked their teaching the same were adopted by many including jats, later on sankarachariya further improved upon vedic , jain and budh practices and those who liked they adopted the new practices probably called sanatan dharam. 4) Initially there was no caste/varun, people were given names by manu based on profession and it was interchangeable till the period of budh, who so ever liked some work he adopted at his will, no other individual/varun/caste is to be blamed, if some people fooled/influenced others than one was more capable than another, why unnecessarily we cry every day, take example of sikh, jats suffered and sacrificed more, but khatries are controlling the religion. 5) From your post it seems that you do not have proper knowledge/understanding of history, Bhai it was muslime who fought, tortured and converted jats, and for your information, mu slime is only mu slime nothing else, it is our hindu culture only where we can talk like this, I do not know whether ch chhotu ram said that we can change our faith thrice a day and if at all he said than in what contest he said, otherwise we cannot afford to change our religion/faith very often. 6) The speakers who were showing bitterness against mu slime may be right and your understanding of historical facts may not be correct, so why to blame any body and if at all you had some solid point against their view points than you should have spoken to them there only, writing one sided story and in their absence is not at all correct Earlier you suggested that jats should follow sikhism know you are praising muslimes, so either you are lacking true knowledge or you are confused or you have some hidden mission in mind/hand, your comments on various wars are also not correct but I do not expect from you much on the subject, keeping your back ground and experience in view but wrong expression gives wrong message to our people, Rest is upto you, we are free to express The reality is that we are recognized as Hindus good or bad, if we do not like some thing in hindu practices than we should leave them no body is forcing us to follow or let us name our practices as Jat religion, manage all our religious practices and institutions ourselves We are physically strong but very lazy people, every body has brain so we people but jats never utilized their brain, we neglected education, we never took interest in religious practices, earlier we have survived based on our physical strength but now we need both physical as well as mental strength, so we have to pay more attention towards education, also requirement of unity has increased and so is of protecting our culture for which parents need to give more time to their children, bring up children properly, give them good education and ensure peace and unity in the family which will help the community, we should talk less and help each other more, we must love and like each other in reality not for publicity or for political or some personal gain Lastly, your long expression does not go with heading of the post, will you through some light on the historical facts please, regards

manjdahiya
February 3rd, 2013, 01:20 AM
Sandeep bhai,

aapne bahut badhiya sawal poocha hai.

1.bolte hai ki hindu dharam bahman ke adheen hai and hindu dharam mai sab kuch bekar ki baat leekhi hui hai...so mai apse yee poochna chahta hu ki sikhism mai aisa kya khaas hai?
Ans.

Sikhism bhi anya acche religion mein se ek hai, kyonki hindu dharam mein jaat-paat or jaatiwad hai aur sikh mein nahi.
Hindu dharam ki sabse badi buri baat ye hai ki ye hamesha brahman pradhan ki pairavi karta hai.

Definition of hinduism: It is collection of set of rules created by ancestors of brahmans (Aryans) to always keep them ruling others castes or religions and to keep them on the top.
Source of income: Mandir and pooja paath ke naam par logo se paise wasoolna wo bhi bade pyar se.
Bahmano ka jaato par sabse bada comment....Jaat har jaat 16X2=8.
Jabtak suraj chand rahega jaat ....rahega etc.
Jaato ko hindu dharam apnaate huye bhi unhe anti brahmin batana,
RSS jaise sangathno ke naam par hum se hamaare logo par hi atyachaar karna sikhana

Chhahe congress aaye chaahe BJP aaye raj pandato ko hi milta aaya hai aur milta rahega.

2. guru granth saheeb mai sab kuch to bhagwat geeta ka leekha hua hai to sikhism better kaise ho gaya?
Ans.
aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ki sikhism mein sab geeta ka churaya hua hai. balki geeta mein sabkuch budhism ka churaya hua hai, brahmano dwara.

3. arakshan ki ladai mai aab tak sabse zeyada yogdaaan hindu jaato ne diya hai n aap unhi ke dharam ko critisize kar rahe hai?
Ans.
unke dwara apnaye gaye brahmanwadi dharam ko kosa gaya hai unhe nahi.

4.jab jaat jaat hai to aap phir kyo eek dharam sikhism ki itni wakalat karte hai?

Ans.
sangwan saab ke post mein kahin bhi sikhism ki wakaalat dikhayi nahi deti, haan ye keh sakta hoon ki aur dharmo ko dekha jaaye to hindu dharam mein bahut si buraiya hain
jaisa maine upar likha hai.
Jaativad
Brahmanvad
Laalach
aur logo ko baatna.

4. mulle jaato ki tariff to phir hindu jaato ka apmaaan hai...jinhone desh ke liye jaat jaati ke liye n dharam ki rakhsha ke liye apna balidan de diya...kanha rawat ke baare mai badaa hai kya kabhi apne?usne mughalo ke chaakee chudaa raakhe the...phir dookhe se usse mughalo ne usse pakad liya n use bahut yaatnayee di ki wo islam kubool kar le but woo saacha jaat tha n usne apna dharam nahi tgaya....isse kehte kattar jaat

explanation: kanha rawat ek sachha jaat tha par usko bahmano ne bhadka rakha tha, aisa hi hota hai bhai
panditji maharaj log aaj bhi khud koi ladai nahi ladte, kyonki unko aisa karne ki zarurato hi nahi padti....wo to bas jeemna har dakshina lena jaante hai jahan unke dharam ko khatra hota hai waha wo kisi bhole bhaale jaat ko badi badi baatein karke chane ke jhaad pe chadha dete hain aur wo bechara lad mar jaata hai aur, panditjiyo ka kaam bhi nikal jaata hai...ise kehte hain ssanp bhi mar gya har laathi bhi na tooti.

Jaanya!!

sangwan saab waise to aap mere father se bhi age mai baade hai but still apki mai apse kuch baatein poochna chahta hu....jaise ki maine apke post mai deekha hai ki aap hamesha hindu dharam ki burai karte hai....bolte hai ki hindu dharam bahman ke adheen hai and hindu dharam mai sab kuch bekar ki baat leekhi hui hai...so mai apse yee poochna chahta hu ki sikhism mai aisa kya khaas hai?mujhe 5 baatein sikhism ki bata do jo usse hindu dharam se better dharam banati hai?agar sikhism itna hi maahan dharam hai to kyo jat sikho ke liye alag,majhabi chudo ke liye ,n bhappe sikho ke alag gurudware and ravidasiyo ke liye alag gurudware kyo banaye hue hai?guru granth saheeb mai sab kuch to bhagwat geeta ka leekha hua hai to sikhism better kaise ho gaya?doosri baat arakshan ki ladai mai aab tak sabse zeyada yogdaaan hindu jaato ne diya hai n aap unhi ke dharam ko critisize kar rahe hai?kaha chale jaate hai mulle jaat n sikh jaat jab track rokne hote hai?apne kahi jagah islam n mulle jaato ki bahut tariff ki hui hai....aab mai apko batana chahta hu ki mullo ne hi hindu ko hindu naam diya hai....hindu dharam to kabhi kissi ved ya bhagvaad geeta mai kahi naam tak nahi hai.....teesri baat aap bolte hai ki jaat jaat hai n jaat ko kissi dharam ka adheen nahi hona chahhiye....jab jaat jaat hai to aap phir kyo eek dharam sikhism ki itni wakalat karte hai?yee to apki 2 different baatein ho gaye?jab aap bolte ho ki jaat jaat hai to kyo sikh jaat apni betiyo ki shaadi mulle jaato mai karwate?sikh jaat hindu jaato mai to apne baache byaah dete hai.....aap jin mulle jaato ki itni tareef karte hai woo to jaat samaj ke sabse baade gaddar hai....aise gaddaro ke to goli marr deni chahhiye....jaat ne sabse zeyada ladai mughalo ke saath hi ki hai....n unse ladne ke liye hi khap panchahyat banai gaye thi....mulle jaato ki tariff to phir hindu jaato ka apmaaan hai...jinhone desh ke liye jaat jaati ke liye n dharam ki rakhsha ke liye apna balidan de diya...kanha rawat ke baare mai badaa hai kya kabhi apne?usne mughalo ke chaakee chudaa raakhe the...phir dookhe se usse mughalo ne usse pakad liya n use bahut yaatnayee di ki wo islam kubool kar le but woo saacha jaat tha n usne apna dharam nahi tgaya....isse kehte kattar jaat....

pssangwan
February 3rd, 2013, 08:51 PM

Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land in practical, which was divided in between West Pakistan and India. However, East Pakistan was also created but not on the Jat Land. Later on, East Pakistan became an another country in 1974 known as Bangla Desh. Division of the Jat Land was a creation of Mr. Gandhi, Mr. Jinnah and Pt. Nehru in their own self interest. It does not matter that the Jats of Islam faith are living in Pakistan, because the Jats of different faiths such as Muslim, so called Hindu, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist and Jain are living in India. I called so called Hindu because the Supreme Court of India did not consider Hindu as a religion since 1995 but only a way of life. Moreover, so called Hindu religion is in fact a Brahminism, which we can trace it from the writings of Fa-hi-yan a Chinese visiter who visited India from 399 to 414 A.D. and his writings in Chinese language was translated into English by James Leggy, an English writer.
There was no such Hindu religion found existing in India at that time. Only Buddism and Janism were in existence. Jain religion was mainly adopted by Baniya castes in the towns who were very a few. Remaining population was Buddhist. But it is hard fact that all the Jats were Buddhists from Afganistan to Bihar. That is why, even today we found the Jats as often saying “Math Mar Diya” on any loss or harm to the Jats. The Maths were the religious places of the Buddhism. These Maths were destroyed during the rule of Brahmin kings later on, after the rule of last Buddh Jat king Harsh Vardhana was over in 647 AD. During the period of the visit of Fa-hi-yan, the Brahmans used to worship the idols in small temples without any specific religion. The Pandas, who are now setteled on the banks of Ganga and Yamuna rivers were fishermen at that time. Now they claim to send the souls of our dead nearst and dearst to heaven through Pind Dan. Till the rule of King Harsh Vardhana, the Buddhism was a royal religion. So called Hindu religion came into existence only after the appearance of Shankracharya. It was the period of great struggle in between Buddhism and so called Hindu religion. Dr. Ambedkar has rightly mentioned that it was the history of struggle between Hinduism and Buddhism. But the facts remain that the word Hindu was asserted from the word Sindhu a historical river by the Arbians who use the letter H in place of S in their pronounciation, as now days we seldom use to say Hafta in place of Saptah(Week). Thus, first of all, the people living near Sindhu river were called as Hindu by the Arabs and later on this region was known as Hindustan. So we should not be carried away emotionally with the word Hindu.
We should always keep in our mind that we are Jats having different faiths(religion), living in different families, different Tholas(Mohallas), different Pannas, different Tehsils, different districts, different states, different countries, different Sub-continents, different continents at different altitude in different atmospheres and speak different languages with different names such as Jat, Jatt, Jut, Jatta, Jataian, Jit, Jati, Gath and Goth all over the world, but we are related by blood and mind set. My village is Mankawas, it does not mean that a Jat of Rasiwas village is less loving to me. Similarly, there should be no doubt, that my country is India but it does not mean that a Jat living in Pakistan or in USA or elsewhere is not loving to me. We should perform our duty towards our family or to our village or to our community or to our country. If our country demands to fight with someone, we should fight as our duty, but it does not mean that we are fighting against our brotherhood. For an example, I was fighting against the terrorism in Punjab for many years where most of the terrorists were from our Jat community. It does not mean that I was fighting against my community people. My fighting was against the terrorism but not against our brotherhood. India may say that the Pakistan is our enemy or vice-versa but our brotherhood can never be enemy from either side. So our brotherhood is ever lasting, eternal and always loving for all of us.
So we have to learn this aspect from the ideology of our beloved leader Late Ch. Chhotu Ram, whose ideology should be our master and guide. Alas! Ch. Chhotu Ram was died in 1945, in case, he had been alived till 1947, our Jat Land never had been divided. Till he was alived, 116 MLAs out of 140 were with him in the assembly of Joint Punjab and out of 116 MLAs, 81 MLAs from Islam faith were with him. Two MLAs, who were elected from Mr. Jinnah’s Party were also sidelined with Unionist Party, the Party of Ch. Chhotu Ram.(In this connection, the articles written by Justice Sayyad Asif Shakar from Swedon which were published by ‘Punjab Kesri’ a Hindi newspaper during November, 2012 are also referred). Mr. Gandhi, Mr. Jinnah and Pt. Nehru had also never dared to interfere in the affairs of Unionist Party till the Lion Ch. Chhotu Ram was alived. Our forefathers alike Raja Nahar Singh, Kartar Singh Saraba, Bhagat Singh, Raja Mahender Partap, Santa Singh, Kishan Singh, Banta Singh, Ram Singh and Baba Alla Singh etc. etc. did not sacrificed their lives for the division of our Jat Land.
Now I come to the reason behind writing this long article. On last 9th January, 2013, Martyr day of Raja Nahar Singh was solemenized at Jat Bhawan, Rohtak by grace of Jat Sabha, Rohtak, and I was also one of the speakers on this occasion. A few speakers have criticized the Muslims which was very painful for me because such people were totally ignorant about the true history of India as well the history of Jats. Because they were not knowing that Raja Nahar Singh had fought under the leadership of last Badshah Bahadur Shah Jaffar in 1857 for the freedom of the country. He was assigned the responsibility to get liberate Delhi from Britishers and to defend Delhi and its surrounding areas. Moreover, Khap Army which was also fighting in the help of Badhshah, its Deputy Commander(Up Senapati) Fakruddin was also a Muslim. Therefore, such speakers were showing their bitterness against the Muslims under ignorance only. Secondly, one speaker was praising Hakikat Rai through his poem projecting him a Freedom Fighter, whereas he was killed with the reasons that he had criticized Fatima Beebi, the daughter of Prophet Hajrat Mohammad in his school with the result, he was forced to embrace Islam as a punishment. But he has refused to do so, resulting into death penalty. Thus he can be graded a religious person, but can not be called a Freedom Fighter of the country. Veer Hakeekat Rai was a Hindu Khatri boy from Siyalkot.
So we should clear in our mind that we are Jats and we should not be carried away with the emotions and false propgation. So Jat is always a Jat. Ch. Chhotu Ram had rightly said time and again “We can change our faith thrice a day but we can not change our blood.” Therefore, let us have a thread to make a garland of Jats who are scattered like buds all over the world. It is not so easy but not impossible also. If a Jat boy from a remote village near Loharu of Bhiwani district(Haryana) can search his life partner a Jat girl of Sonepat district living in Canada through the internet and marry her, then why we can’t contact our brothers sitting elsewhere in the world through such modern technology?
One more point is also to be discussed that our community is most brave and patriotic where we live either in India or in Pakistan or elsewhere in the world. We have long and glorious history which is not comparable in the whole world. The renowned historian Herodotus had written “There was no Nation in the world equal to the Jats in bravery provided they had unity”. We have to think deeply, when, why, where and who had broken our unity? We should not be carried away with the religious emotions. Historian Col. James Todd writes “The Jat farmers who are ploughing the fields in North-West India now days, once their forefathers had shaken the middle Asia and Europe” means they had ruled the whole middle Asia and Europe. Historian Dr. Risle writes “When a Jat runs wild it needs God to hold him back”. All such quotations clearly shows the bravery and determination of the Jats. A book “Rise of Islam” says that the Jats had brought O (zero) figure of the Mathematics first time from Arab to Europe. It means, the Jats are intelligent also. A book “Rise of Christianity” says that widow marriage in Europe was started in Christians as soon as the Jats had embraced Catholic”, it means the Jats are great social reformers also. One hundered such quotations which I have collected from various books are reproduced in my book “Asli Lootere Kaun” which clearly depicts the characteristics of the Jat community.
contd....

Sir, HawaSinghSangwan Ji,
I liked and I fully agree with your discourse!
I am Dr Partap Singh Sangwan from Jhojhu Khurad, Younger brother of Brigadier Man Singh Sangwan.
I have my own Sangwan Hospital at Uklana Mandi Distt, Hisar since 1975. Do pay us a visit, whenever you happen to visit this side.
With warm and due regards,
Dr Partap Singh Sangwan

swaich
February 4th, 2013, 08:41 AM
Sandeep bhai,

1.bolte hai ki hindu dharam bahman ke adheen hai and hindu dharam mai sab kuch bekar ki baat leekhi hui hai...so mai apse yee poochna chahta hu ki sikhism mai aisa kya khaas hai?
Ans.

Sikhism bhi anya acche religion mein se ek hai, kyonki hindu dharam mein jaat-paat or jaatiwad hai aur sikh mein nahi.
Hindu dharam ki sabse badi buri baat ye hai ki ye hamesha brahman pradhan ki pairavi karta hai.

Definition of hinduism: It is collection of set of rules created by ancestors of brahmans (Aryans) to always keep them ruling others castes or religions and to keep them on the top.
Source of income: Mandir and pooja paath ke naam par logo se paise wasoolna wo bhi bade pyar se.
Bahmano ka jaato par sabse bada comment....Jaat har jaat 16X2=8.
Jabtak suraj chand rahega jaat ....rahega etc.
Jaato ko hindu dharam apnaate huye bhi unhe anti brahmin batana,
RSS jaise sangathno ke naam par hum se hamaare logo par hi atyachaar karna sikhana

Chhahe congress aaye chaahe BJP aaye raj pandato ko hi milta aaya hai aur milta rahega.

2. guru granth saheeb mai sab kuch to bhagwat geeta ka leekha hua hai to sikhism better kaise ho gaya?
Ans.
aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ki sikhism mein sab geeta ka churaya hua hai. balki geeta mein sabkuch budhism ka churaya hua hai, brahmano dwara.

3. arakshan ki ladai mai aab tak sabse zeyada yogdaaan hindu jaato ne diya hai n aap unhi ke dharam ko critisize kar rahe hai?
Ans.
unke dwara apnaye gaye brahmanwadi dharam ko kosa gaya hai unhe nahi.

4.jab jaat jaat hai to aap phir kyo eek dharam sikhism ki itni wakalat karte hai?

Ans.
sangwan saab ke post mein kahin bhi sikhism ki wakaalat dikhayi nahi deti, haan ye keh sakta hoon ki aur dharmo ko dekha jaaye to hindu dharam mein bahut si buraiya hain
jaisa maine upar likha hai.
Jaativad
Brahmanvad
Laalach
aur logo ko baatna.

4. mulle jaato ki tariff to phir hindu jaato ka apmaaan hai...jinhone desh ke liye jaat jaati ke liye n dharam ki rakhsha ke liye apna balidan de diya...kanha rawat ke baare mai badaa hai kya kabhi apne?usne mughalo ke chaakee chudaa raakhe the...phir dookhe se usse mughalo ne usse pakad liya n use bahut yaatnayee di ki wo islam kubool kar le but woo saacha jaat tha n usne apna dharam nahi tgaya....isse kehte kattar jaat

explanation: kanha rawat ek sachha jaat tha par usko bahmano ne bhadka rakha tha, aisa hi hota hai bhai
panditji maharaj log aaj bhi khud koi ladai nahi ladte, kyonki unko aisa karne ki zarurato hi nahi padti....wo to bas jeemna har dakshina lena jaante hai jahan unke dharam ko khatra hota hai waha wo kisi bhole bhaale jaat ko badi badi baatein karke chane ke jhaad pe chadha dete hain aur wo bechara lad mar jaata hai aur, panditjiyo ka kaam bhi nikal jaata hai...ise kehte hain ssanp bhi mar gya har laathi bhi na tooti.

Jaanya!!

I must thank you for responding and clearing specific aspects of Sandeep bhai's query on Sikhism. I wanted to respond myself, but desisted since my response wouldn't have been taken in the right spirit and would have sounded biased.

Its true Sikhism takes much from the prevalent traditions of those times eg. the Sufi movement. There's no emphasis on preference to any caste or creed. But although the political control of the religion is in the hands of Jat Sikhs, many non-Jats and those of the backward castes have taken religious high posts in SGPC. Bibi Jagir Kaur, ex-SGPC head and ex-MLA (also convicted for scam) is a Lubana, a backward caste. One of the ex-Hazoori ragi of the Akal Takht, the highest position for a ragi could attain was by a Majhabi Sikh. Avtar Singh Makkar, current head of SGPC is a Khatri. There are many other examples as well.

cutejaatsandeep
February 4th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Sandeep bhai,

!
bhai bahut dhanayadd reply karne ke liye...apne sikhism ko better bataya coz apki knowledge ke according sikhism mai jaat paat nahi hai....brother sabse zeyada sc % in india out of total population punjab mai hai..ismai dono hindu n sikh sc aate hai....i think aapko sikhism ka zeyada gyaan nahi hai....sikhism mai bhaape,jaat,ravidasi,majhabi chude,khatri and aur bahut c jaatiyan hai....harr jati ne apne apne gurudware banaye hue hai....agar sikhism mai jaat paat nahi hai to jaat sikh apne baacho ki shaadi majhabi chudo mai ya ravidasi mai kyo nahi karte?...doosri baat apne kaha bhagvaad geeta mai sab budhism ki copy hai....so for ur kind information budhism bahut baad mai aaya hai n bhagvaad mahabharat ke time ki hai n isse shri krishan ne leekha tha....budhism mai to murti pooja ka virodh kiya jata hai....budhism mai zeyada importance meditation ko diya jata hai....teesrii baat agar aap kabhi jaat itihaas ko ache se study karengee to ye payenge ki jaato ne sabse zeyada ladai mullo ki khilaf ki hai...apne desh n dharam ko baachane ke liye....n hamare purwajoo ne apne praaan tyaag diye....agar unko apne dharam n desh ki fikar nahi hoti to wo aisa na karte.....aajkal ko jaat hindu marriage mai changes ke liye court mai case ladd rahe hai.....bhai apne kaha kanha rawat ko bahmano ne phadkaya hua tha?bhai pher ye batao india army mai jaat sabse zeyada hai....unko kisne phadkaya hua hai?desh se ya apne dharam se pyaar kissi ke phadkane se nahi hota...baki bhai mai bhi delhi mai rehta hu...kabhi mauka laga to jaroor milenge....

bsbana
February 4th, 2013, 12:48 PM
bhai bahut dhanayadd reply karne ke liye...apne sikhism ko better bataya coz apki knowledge ke according sikhism mai jaat paat nahi hai....brother sabse zeyada sc % in india out of total population punjab mai hai..ismai dono hindu n sikh sc aate hai....i think aapko sikhism ka zeyada gyaan nahi hai....sikhism mai bhaape,jaat,ravidasi,majhabi chude,khatri and aur bahut c jaatiyan hai....harr jati ne apne apne gurudware banaye hue hai....agar sikhism mai jaat paat nahi hai to jaat sikh apne baacho ki shaadi majhabi chudo mai ya ravidasi mai kyo nahi karte?...doosri baat apne kaha bhagvaad geeta mai sab budhism ki copy hai....so for ur kind information budhism bahut baad mai aaya hai n bhagvaad mahabharat ke time ki hai n isse shri krishan ne leekha tha....budhism mai to murti pooja ka virodh kiya jata hai....budhism mai zeyada importance meditation ko diya jata hai....teesrii baat agar aap kabhi jaat itihaas ko ache se study karengee to ye payenge ki jaato ne sabse zeyada ladai mullo ki khilaf ki hai...apne desh n dharam ko baachane ke liye....n hamare purwajoo ne apne praaan tyaag diye....agar unko apne dharam n desh ki fikar nahi hoti to wo aisa na karte.....aajkal ko jaat hindu marriage mai changes ke liye court mai case ladd rahe hai.....bhai apne kaha kanha rawat ko bahmano ne phadkaya hua tha?bhai pher ye batao india army mai jaat sabse zeyada hai....unko kisne phadkaya hua hai?desh se ya apne dharam se pyaar kissi ke phadkane se nahi hota...baki bhai mai bhi delhi mai rehta hu...kabhi mauka laga to jaroor milenge....
Even in middle east, Muslims are divided into numerous endogamous tribes who marry in their own tribe only. Sikh gurus also married in their own castes, but their is no religious sanctioned hierarchy of castes in other religions, a German christian will marry German mostly not with English but it's not that Germans are superior to English, according to Christianity.

HawaSinghSangwan
February 5th, 2013, 09:07 PM
In reference to my article “Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land”, a few of my friends have asked me to give more details about Saint Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and terrorism in Punjab.
My dear friends, it is very very long story as well as tragedy also, which can not be believed by most of our countrymen because the people are not knowing the ground realities. I brief, I can say with my full confidence and authentic records on this subject in support of my conclusion about Saint Ji that Saint Ji was not a terrorist or an extremist or an insurgent or a horstile or a militant or a secessionist or a traiter or a naxalite or a anti-national or a anti-social. He was purely a true religious Saint and was a great preacher of Sikh religion who loved the humanity at large. He was killed because he was not a crooked person. He was least bothered about Indian politic and the politicians. He had never demanded for Khalistan. The bad elements and anti-national elements had exploited his popularty as he was becoming more and more popular particularly in rural Punjab. He was a true character of a Jat having faith in Sikh religion. I feel proud that he was a Jat. Alas! He had become victim of filthy politics of SAD, Congress, SGPC, BJP Hindu Media and Indian politics as a whole. One day he would be remembred by masses. I salute his martyrdom.
Jai Jat

singhvp
February 6th, 2013, 05:12 AM
In reference to my article “Partition of India and Pakistan was the division of Jat Land”, a few of my friends have asked me to give more details about Saint Jarnail Singh Bhindrawale and terrorism in Punjab.
My dear friends, it is very very long story as well as tragedy also, which can not be believed by most of our countrymen because the people are not knowing the ground realities. I brief, I can say with my full confidence and authentic records on this subject in support of my conclusion about Saint Ji that Saint Ji was not a terrorist or an extremist or an insurgent or a horstile or a militant or a secessionist or a traiter or a naxalite or a anti-national or a anti-social. He was purely a true religious Saint and was a great preacher of Sikh religion who loved the humanity at large. He was killed because he was not a crooked person. He was least bothered about Indian politic and the politicians. He had never demanded for Khalistan. The bad elements and anti-national elements had exploited his popularty as he was becoming more and more popular particularly in rural Punjab. He was a true character of a Jat having faith in Sikh religion. I feel proud that he was a Jat. Alas! He had become victim of filthy politics of SAD, Congress, SGPC, BJP Hindu Media and Indian politics as a whole. One day he would be remembred by masses. I salute his martyrdom.
Jai Jat

Sangwan Sahab,

Sorry to differ with you. The paranoid conspiracy theory and the cynical pretence of a Machiavellian plot against the Jats is either a ploy of the clever and politically ambitious Jats to derive some political mileage or a 'castophobia' born out of our entrenched caste prejudices. In my opinion, obscurantists and self-centric vigilantes in our own community have been the biggest threat to the Jatland.

It is difficult to digest that Bhindrawale was a peace loving saint. Bhinderawale was not a saint by any stretch of imagination. A sanctum sanctorum was converted into a contonement by the sikh militants with his patronage. The militancy in Punjab cannot be attributed to the purportedly step-motherly treatment meted out by the central or state government to the Sikh Jats who themselves have been at the helm of political affairs dominating the political arena. In fact, Punjab militancy was Bhindrawale's illegitimate child.

Even if the historical scheme of things and the cycle of events narrated by you is accepted as authentic, we can not afford to carry the baggage of history through the generations. We have to reconcile to the prevalent situation and have to work for betterment of our future. Past is past and one can not reclaim one's lost glory merely by insinuating other ethnic or religious groups.

Regards

narenderkharb
February 6th, 2013, 09:17 AM
Jai Jat

Very true Sangwan Saheb.

He was a simpleton who was demonised by Hind Samachar ,Punjab Kesari group( Lala Jagat Naryan) for their petty selfish gains via a slanderous campaign.Same way as Khaps are demonised these days in print media.

Most of young people know very little about real events and just read from news papers to make their openion .Hardly they know how the chain of events lead to operation Blue star.How congress played a very dirty political game and hurt the sentiments and pride of proud Sikhs. How this petty Hindu Lala Jagat narayan just to win Jallandhar vidhan Sabha seat tried to divide Sikhs votes using a conflict between Namdharis and other Sikhs. How he tried to save killers who fired on sikh processon and when confronted directly how he demonised Sikhs putting lables like Khadaku,terrorists ,Aatankvadis etc... etc.

Congress( Jail Singh) just used these events and a simple Saint was used as a pawn to counter Akalis.... On the bargain were lives of many innocent people that these politicians hardly cared about .

Any way like you I have first hand information about these events as my uncle used to live in golden temple with Bhindrawale .Saint was not a supporter of Khalistan, congress knew this, what he wanted was that Congress should not play with sentiments of Sikhs .There is no use sharing what he said to his nears in Golden Temple but in nutshell he was a simple jatt at the core and proud of that .History is wrote by winners so a proper analysis of those events can be done only from an unbiased mind that had first hand information of those events.

It is true that divison of India was a divison of Jatland.It was planned by a power hungry group that wanted it any cost ... those who don't know even this are either very naive or are just ignorant fools.

Fateh
February 6th, 2013, 12:25 PM
Every one is free to have and express his views, neither I am very old as claimed by one in his post, nor I claim to be expert in history as some consider themselves, Real mama of bhinderwala was realigious teacher in my battalian, my battalian had many khalsa who were close to this man, one of my co-brother fought and got injured in blue star, one my regemental officer was incharge of this operation, before this operation for about three years I was also posted in punjab. what little I heard and seen, Bhinderwala was in a small gurdawara, a good oretor, he was picked up and brought to Amritsar by Giani Jail singh. After coming to Amritsar golden temple, he not only headed terrorist orgaganization in punjab but gave much speed and leadership, he was not only cunning but a characterless person, he was certainly party to all crimes took place under him during that period, ofcourse he will be worshiped in future but not by true indians but by all anti Indian forces, every one knows that he was very close to Giani Jail singh once he was arrsted at Haryana border near Sirsa, Jail singh was President who sent a car of president house, got him released through sh. Kartar singh than Autorney at Sirsa and Bhinderwala reached to President Bhawan the same night.Bhinderwala was not a simple person nor he behaved like jatt, He was close to congress, congress brought him in lime light and when he started growing little too much for congress, for the country and even humunity, he met his fait. I agree with mr VP Singh that he was not a saint, infact he was a very big criminal

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2013, 07:46 PM
He was an enigma and passed into history as unsolved puzzle as the views expressed by people from different walks of life on him from time to time depict.

Friends, have we not derailed the discussion from partition of India related thread, kindly examine.

DrRajpalSingh
February 6th, 2013, 08:06 PM
Coming to comment on the partition of India issue, we cannot dub it as a conspiracy against the Jats. Because, when the country was freed by the British, they created West Pakistan and East Pakistan simultaneously. If we accept the 'conspiracy theory' against the Jats the creation of east Pakistan [now Bangala Desh] refutes this contention as there lived no significant number of Jats in that area.

The historic developments and objective conditions which led to the partition of India cannot be explained in so casual manner as have been attempted by some people. The historic developments right from the events of 1857 to 1947 have to be objectively examined to understand this unfortunate chapter in the history of our motherland.

Therefore we must desist from issuing sweeping statements on the issue of historic events to give baseless, unfounded and partisan explanations.

swaich
February 6th, 2013, 10:58 PM
On Bhindrawala, the truth lies somewhere in between or perhaps comprises all of which both Mr. Kharb and Mr. VP Singh have said. I won't recommend Mr. Sangwan's view whole heatedly, as it was too simplistic a narrative of Bhindrawala and the circumstances that surrounded his life and death.

Its true that he was propped up the Congress to break-up Akali hold on Punjab politics. He was a fire brand and uneducated, but like many rustic Jatts he had the gift of oratory skills that roused people. The same Congress that later declared him a terrorist turned a blind eye to his supporters violent deeds and saw him as a counter balance to break Akali votes and attain power in Punjab.

Its also true that the Punjab Kesari newspaper was overtly political in its articles and routinely towed the govt's line ignoring other aspects of the issues. This stroked tension even further and what started out as a demand for Punjabi Suba and greater rights for the whole state of Punjab turned into an artificial Hindu-Sikh problem.

Its true Bhindrawala never demanded Khalistan. But its also true he never explicitly distanced himself from the demand. His stance on the issue was ambiguous to say the least and his exact words were that he wouldn't mind it if Khalistan came into existence.

But he did tremendous harm to Sikhs by occupying and fortifying Akal Takht, the supreme site of the faith. No one has the right to occupy Akal Takht's premises and although Bhindrawala had his HQ in an adjoining sarai, he used the Akal Takht as his last stand against the army. Him and his supporters had no right to carry unlicensed arms in the Darbar Sahib and his overtly militant moves antagonized many neutrals.

Bhindrawala should have ideally chosen a more peaceful way to protest and seek his demands. To pick up arms is the last resort but he began his struggle with armed men by his side. Sikhism does allow militaristic tendencies but it has to be evaluated by contemporary standards.

This problem also had to be looked based on social and religious factors. As Gen. Cariappa said, the Sikhs are a brave people, but very stupid people. They will give their lives for you, but not forgive the slightest wrong. And past occurrences and slights are remembered in Sikhism. Even the Ardas has the exact mention of tortures and massacres suffered in history, not naming anyone guilty in particular. Many religious Sikhs in the villages dont arrange marriages in the month of Poh, as this month is considered inauspicious on account of two massacres - Bada Ghallughara and Chota Ghallughara at the hands of Abdali and Afghan troops 200-300 odd years ago. Combine this with a community like Jatts, and you have a very incendiary population. So a religion that places so much importance on martyrdom and fight against tyranny and subjugation is prone to rebellion. Whether the rebellion is just or not is subjective and as somebody said, the winner's prerogative.

In the end, I would say that I see power-hungry politics and state-central distance as a bigger cause for the rise of Bhindrawala and what happened later.

RavinderSura
February 7th, 2013, 11:13 PM
संत जरनैल सिंह भिण्ड्रेवाला कांग्रेस का अजेंट नहीं था वो तो एक सच्चा धार्मिक नेता था और उसकी बढ़ती लोकप्रियता अकाली दल व लोंगोवाल को सहन नहीं हुई और इन लोगो ने उनके खिलाफ दुष्प्रचार किया की भिण्ड्रेवाला कांग्रेस का एजेंट हैं | आखिर मे वहीं हुआ जो होता हैं संत भिण्ड्रेवाला इस अकाली व कांग्रेस की राजनीति का शिकार हुआ | रही हथियार उठाने की बात तो वह नौबत कोई एक रात मे नहीं आई |

Fateh
February 8th, 2013, 05:52 AM
Every one knows about Bhindrawala, people have seen with their own eyes/heard with their own ears, it may be possible that we can understand differently,We wanted to know more about the topic of the post not this criminal, secondly, earlier it was advocated and recommended that jats should adopt sikhism, later muslimes were praised and now a biggest criminal of the century and an anti national is called saint and worth worshiping, so I am humbly requesting to tell us the real aim/plan/interest behind such expressions. Further, let us discuss the topic not Bhindrawala

narenderkharb
February 8th, 2013, 09:14 AM
As I wrote earlier very few people knew about real issues or tried to understand why it happened so ...heard from this or that ..read one sided news paper reports and made their openion.

There are different aspects of this story that have to be understood to make an unbiased openion.

one apect was a political desire of Lala Jagat narayan of punjab kesari.....

Lala Jagat narayan fought election from Jalandhar seat ...he had close relationship with Nirankari baba and wanted votes of nirankaris for his political ambition ......Very first spark of this entire tragedy was provided and blown out of proportions by Punjab Kesari ...Jagbani Group....This news papers wrote many stories about certain remarks of nirankaris baba against Sikh gurus as a result some sikhs started protests. A procession of Akhand Kirtani Jattha protested against Nirankaris who opened fire and as many as thirteen Sikhs were killed .This resulted in anger and more protests against nirankaris which were again given publicity in order to cement the divisions .Lala Jagat Narain tried to take this Nirankari vote bank and gave his false testimony in court and because of this all killers were acquitted.Lala ji never anticipated the grave implication of this simple vote politics and became a hate target of agitated Sikhs. ...Lala ji felt threatened and wanted administration on his side so started to demonise this agitated section ...story continues but let me tell about a parallel political game played some where else.....

RavinderSura
February 8th, 2013, 09:34 AM
Every one knows about Bhindrawala, people have seen with their own eyes/heard with their own ears, it may be possible that we can understand differently,We wanted to know more about the topic of the post not this criminal, secondly, earlier it was advocated and recommended that jats should adopt sikhism, later muslimes were praised and now a biggest criminal of the century and an anti national is called saint and worth worshiping, so I am humbly requesting to tell us the real aim/plan/interest behind such expressions. Further, let us discuss the topic not Bhindrawala
फतेह सिंह जी , क्या यह जरूरी हैं की हम जो कुछ सुनते देखते हैं वह सब सच्च हो ? कभी कभी आँखों देखि झूठ होती हैं इसलिए हर बात की गहराई मे जाना जरूरी होता हैं सुनी सुनाई मे कुछ नहीं रखा , हर बात के दो पहलू होते हैं हो सकता हैं आपने जो सुना वो एक पहलू हैं अब एक बार इसके दूसरे पहलू पर भी गौर करना | आपकी सोच इस ब्राह्मणवादी हिन्दू धर्म की गुलाम हैं इसलिए आप दूसरा पहलू देखना ही नहीं चाहते | एक बार इस सोच से बाहर निकल कर देखना आपको दूसरी तस्वीर भी नजर आएगी | सुनी सुनाई पर ज्यादा यकीन नहीं करना चाहिए , अगर ऐसे ही यकीन करना हैं तो फिर यह भी स्वीकार कर लो की जाट शूद्र हैं , ऐसा लाहौर हाइ कोर्ट का फैसला हैं जिसका हमारे पास प्रमाण भी हैं , अगर ऐसे मानना हैं तो फिर यह भी मान लो की जाटों का कोई इतिहास नहीं क्योंकि ऐसा सरकारी किताबों मे पढ़ाया जाता हैं | अगर ऐसे ही सुनी सुनाई पर यकीन करे तो फिर समर वाली बात हैं ''If I say that - Maine to yahan tak suna hai ki Col Fatah ke bas ka kuch nahi hai wo sirf logo ko bakha raha hai'' परंतु अगर मैं इस पर यकीन करके बैठ जाऊ तो मुझमे और ध्रतराष्ट्र मे ज्यादा फर्क नहीं होगा |

narenderkharb
February 8th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Congress under Giani Jail Singh wanted to break Jat political domination by engineering a split among Jatts that sided with Akali Dal. They saw an opportunity in Bhinderwale.

Saint Jarnail Singh intially was a simple religious preacher who was very well known by Jail Singh.He spoke aginst alcohol and drugrs and advocated a pure sikh way of life .lHe even preached in some public meetings arranged by Gyani Jail Singh.When thirteen Sikhs died in a violent clash with Nirankaris and Jairnail singh protested against killings his popularity soared among sikhs ...Gyani Jail Singh saw in him a tool that he could use to divide Akali vote base.He was confident that he could manage him as per his wish.

He was a simple Jatt ..... Simple because he could not understand political game of Gyani Jail Singh .He had no proofs against him so even if arrested he could have come out unharmed. Jatt because like a true Jat he never feared his life for his beliefs.any way this perception may very person to person.

Jail Singh was instrumental in his heroic release and this created a wrong impression in his mind.Akali knew this but chain of events were just uncontrolable for them.....

Sideways some new developments occured that gave an impetus to militancy....

Continue...

narenderkharb
February 8th, 2013, 11:00 AM
In the mean time certain Sikhs aggrevied by the unnecessary interference of centre in their personal and state matters proposed a more federal structure via AnandpurSahib Resolution...This was a very legitimate demand ...however it was greatly publicised as some secessionist demand by Sikhs ....Many issues like marriage of Sikhs under Hindu Marriage Law..use of Punjabi in official work or more federal structure was portrayed as akin to declaration of secession from India.....A sense of disenchantment grew among young and intellectuals.

On other side widow of Fauja Singh from damdami taksal who was killed in Nirankari conflict formed Babbar Khalsa to take revenge .Threat letters were sent to people who sided with Nirankaris and militancy started taking its roots.

Some police officials saw this as a great opportunity and many of them made huge money which was proved later in courts ..all these crimes were put on people who never carried out such attacks.Some criminals entered the arena and situation turned murkier.

Lala Jagat narain who was involved in nirankari case and stand against punjabi (ironically his son when took refuge in Ambala spoke aginst Haryanavi)felt threatened and started demonising these people in order to get the score settled via administration ....What afterwards happened is a long story ....but Punjab was sucked in a murkier bloody game who sarted it who encouraged it may be a issue to ponder over....There are many other related angles but it will take a long time to discuss all that .....

Now who are the culprits ....Was it Gyani ji who encourged all that militraisation.? or Lala Jagat Narayan .....who started and then blew all this to create a major confrontation ..?or Saint Bhinderwale who used to speak against drugs ,alcohol and a holier way of life and was virtually sucked in to this vortex ? or Akalis who demanded implemenation of Ananadpur sahib resolution..asking a more federal structure and more right on certain state matters..?or Adminstration politico nexsus that played a cat and mouce game and was working for self interests?

Answer depends upon indidual perceptions and may vary depending upon what weightage one gives to which aspect.

Fateh
February 8th, 2013, 01:35 PM
फतेह सिंह जी , क्या यह जरूरी हैं की हम जो कुछ सुनते देखते हैं वह सब सच्च हो ? कभी कभी आँखों देखि झूठ होती हैं इसलिए हर बात की गहराई मे जाना जरूरी होता हैं सुनी सुनाई मे कुछ नहीं रखा , हर बात के दो पहलू होते हैं हो सकता हैं आपने जो सुना वो एक पहलू हैं अब एक बार इसके दूसरे पहलू पर भी गौर करना | आपकी सोच इस ब्राह्मणवादी हिन्दू धर्म की गुलाम हैं इसलिए आप दूसरा पहलू देखना ही नहीं चाहते | एक बार इस सोच से बाहर निकल कर देखना आपको दूसरी तस्वीर भी नज
र आएगी | सुनी सुनाई पर ज्यादा यकीन नहीं करना चाहिए , अगर ऐसे ही यकीन करना हैं तो फिर यह भी स्वीकार कर लो की जाट शूद्र हैं , ऐसा लाहौर हाइ कोर्ट का फैसला हैं जिसका हमारे पास प्रमाण भी हैं , अगर ऐसे मानना हैं तो फिर यह भी मान लो की जाटों का कोई इतिहास नहीं क्योंकि ऐसा सरकारी किताबों मे पढ़ाया जाता हैं | अगर ऐसे ही सुनी सुनाई पर यकीन करे तो फिर समर वाली बात हैं ''If I say that - Maine to yahan tak suna hai ki Col Fatah ke bas ka kuch nahi hai wo sirf logo ko bakha raha hai'' परंतु अगर मैं इस पर यकीन करके बैठ जाऊ तो मुझमे और ध्रतराष्ट्र मे ज्यादा फर्क नहीं होगा |

Ravinder, you are at liberty to believe any thing about me, hardly makes any difference, the way you have expressed you have shown your worth and it is not correct on my part to further indulge with people like you who think that they are only right, as you have said to me similarly your version can also be wrong. How do you think that you cannot be wrong, Neither I am slave of any thinking nor of any person, you are advised to use correct words or do not use at list such self decided opinions about others. How about replying my questions instead of putting blame or assessing me which may be beyond your reach, See, I assessed Bhinderwala wrong or right but you have gone personal and started throwing mud directly which is not at all correct,

rinkusheoran
February 8th, 2013, 10:55 PM
As I wrote earlier very few people knew about real issues or tried to understand why it happened so ...heard from this or that ..read one sided news paper reports and made their openion.

There are different aspects of this story that have to be understood to make an unbiased openion.

one apect was a political desire of Lala Jagat narayan of punjab kesari.....

Lala Jagat narayan fought election from Jalandhar seat ...he had close relationship with Nirankari baba and wanted votes of nirankaris for his political ambition ......Very first spark of this entire tragedy was provided and blown out of proportions by Punjab Kesari ...Jagbani Group....This news papers wrote many stories about certain remarks of nirankaris baba against Sikh gurus as a result some sikhs started protests. A procession of Akhand Kirtani Jattha protested against Nirankaris who opened fire and as many as thirteen Sikhs were killed .This resulted in anger and more protests against nirankaris which were again given publicity in order to cement the divisions .Lala Jagat Narain tried to take this Nirankari vote bank and gave his false testimony in court and because of this all killers were acquitted.Lala ji never anticipated the grave implication of this simple vote politics and became a hate target of agitated Sikhs. ...Lala ji felt threatened and wanted administration on his side so started to demonise this agitated section ...story continues but let me tell about a parallel political game played some where else.....

Bhaisahab, jiski jitni soch hai utna hi dekhta hai n likhta hai. People dont want to go into causes of what happened and why it happened. As you said earlier either you are a naive or a fool not to understand the reality.

amitbudhwar
August 11th, 2015, 06:15 PM
Abb kuch nahi ho sakta. Time ke saath demographics change ho gayi hain. aab wo baat nahi rahi aur na hi itni aasani se aa sakti.