PDA

View Full Version : Blog Suggested Guidelines

system
February 9th, 2013, 10:58 PM
The blogs feature is NOT there to post junk content that is copy pasted from the forums or other places. Please post original and "substantial" content - it could be YOUR views on some topic of interest, some "editorial" type content, guides to technical issues/places/careers/education etc...

This is not an exhaustive list, but do not post jokes etc in the blogs.

Wiki: Factual info related to the Jats
Blogs: Views/Reviews/Substantial original content
Forums: Discussions etc

All posts so far have been removed so that we can start again with a clean slate.

sivach
February 10th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Right now anybody can post anybody content in his/her blog by using "blog this post' button. My suggestion is "BLOG THIS POST" button feature should be removed from other member's post. It should be appeared on member's own post only.

Arvindc
February 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I really liked the "BLOG THIS POST" button feature. It might have been abnormal, but was an innovative and useful feature.

At times, I find exceptionally good posts by someone which "says a message" in a good way. Had I written a blog, it would have been on similar line. So I wonder where is the issue, if I get the content of the blog from the posts that I believe as fit for the blog. It's re-use of a literary resource.

sivach
February 24th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Moderators,

Please define the blog categories. My suggested list is as follow

Animals
Business & Finance
Computers & Internet
Cultures & Community
Education & School
Entertainment
Family & Home
Games