PDA

View Full Version : Is ex. Soldier Nahar Singh of Delhi a Jat?.

phoolkumar
April 11th, 2013, 02:42 PM
When I saw videos and noticed his voice and accent guessed that he should be Jat bhai, who is serving the humanity of highest spirit....even if he is not a Jat just on the name humanity a big salute to him.....

But to fulfill my curiosity, I was curious to know more about Nahar Singh origiin and identity, here are the details of news on same deed about him:

Pakistani Hindus seek refuge in India, refuse to return

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/pakistani-hindus-seek-refuge-in-india-refuse-to-return/384080-3.html

Hoping to get them Indian Citizenship; Nahar Singh, Proud Indian Who Provides Shelter to Pakistani Hindu Refugees
http://www.travelindia-guide.com/india-news/index.php/2013/04/hoping-to-get-them-indian-citizenship-nahar-singh-proud-indian-who-provides-shelter-to-pakistani-hindu-refugees/

वतन लौटने को तैयार नहीं 87 पाकिस्तानी हिन्दू परिवार
http://khabar.ndtv.com/video/show/news/87-271112

Any of Dehlites may know about him??

sanjeev1984
April 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
mere point of view se : vo apne insaan hone ka farz nibha ruhe hain, doosre insano ki madad kar ke...

Ravinder Sura ji ke point of view se : vo Hinduo ki help kar ruhe hain to JAT to vo ho hi nahi sakte...

Mere kuch congressi dosto ke point of view se : vo kisi bhi jati ya biradari k ho... lakin vo secular nahi hain... unhone sirf pakistan se aaye hinduo ki help hi kyon ki... bengladesiyo ki kyon nahi ki... chahe vo jabardasti hi kyon na ghuss aaye ho... lakin help to karni hi chahiye thi... :)

ravinderjeet
April 11th, 2013, 05:25 PM
mere point of view se : vo apne insaan hone ka farz nibha ruhe hain, doosre insano ki madad kar ke...

Ravinder Sura ji ke point of view se : vo Hinduo ki help kar ruhe hain to JAT to vo ho hi nahi sakte...

Mere kuch congressi dosto ke point of view se : vo kisi bhi jati ya biradari k ho... lakin vo secular nahi hain... unhone sirf pakistan se aaye hinduo ki help hi kyon ki... bengladesiyo ki kyon nahi ki... chahe vo jabardasti hi kyon na ghuss aaye ho... lakin help to karni hi chahiye thi... :)

tanne bhi rolaa karwaayen binaa suwaad koni aandaa.

phoolkumar
April 11th, 2013, 07:16 PM
bhai Naahar Singh ki caste mein main isliye interested hu taaki humen apni community mein ek aur social aadmi ka pata chale aur wo JL pe listed ho..... usne 2 baar Pakistani refugees ki help kari hai....2011 mein 150 refugees ki aur ab 479 ki....so such huge hearted person can't be a normal man.....aur agar wo Jat hai to it means additional factor of proud for all of us......

narenderkharb
April 12th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Nahar Singh is Jat ..He was in police earlier and has given accomodation to Pakistani Hindus .

I have met him when he called me at his residence .

I along with Proffessor Bhale Ram Beniwal Historian Sh Rajbir Rajayan editor Jat Mahan and Jasbir Singh Jat Ratan suggested him ways How can we help these refugees and what should be our approach ...however there are always some RSS guys there who are more interested in PR excerise than rendering help to these poor fellows .Some of those refugees are regular in touch with me and many of them have shifted to bandhwari region of Faridabad.

phoolkumar
April 12th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Thats cool bhai sahab, grt output met from this thread....main to video mein Nahar Singh ka language accent dekhte hi samjh gaya tha ki ye banda Jat hai....fir bhi confirmation jaroori thi!

I hail Nahar Singh Ji and his huge hearted support to Pakistani refugees! Kash ye 1947 mein aaye hue refugees ke bachche (beti-bete) bhi Jats ki is greatness ko samjhen ki us time unke parents and relatives ko bhi sabse jyada open-hearted welcome Jatland pe hi mila tha...usi Jatland pe jisko le ke aaj inke bete-beti media mein baith humen aur hamaare social system ko badnaam karne mein sabse jada utaaru dikhte hain....

Nahar Singh is Jat ..He was in police earlier and has given accomodation to Pakistani Hindus .

I have met him when he called me at his residence .

I along with Proffessor Bhale Ram Beniwal Historian Sh Rajbir Rajayan editor Jat Mahan and Jasbir Singh Jat Ratan suggested him ways How can we help these refugees and what should be our approach ...however there are always some RSS guys there who are more interested in PR excerise than rendering help to these poor fellows .Some of those refugees are regular in touch with me and many of them have shifted to bandhwari region of Faridabad.

RavinderSura
April 13th, 2013, 01:26 PM
http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?35286-Asli-Hindu-Hridya-Samrat-!!!