PDA

View Full Version : I don't see problems

mhundpuriamann
August 14th, 2013, 04:45 PM
Can somebody tell what we common people do for
our village people(for anybody SC, ST etc)

I was trying hard to see problems but could not find
a single logical problem which we can tackle.

Prikshit
August 14th, 2013, 05:00 PM

We can or we can't tackle? Well either I couldn't read the hidden meaning or may be you are not sure what you wrote here? I didn't get the essence of this thread. Could you please come again?

mhundpuriamann
August 19th, 2013, 01:04 PM
We can or we can't tackle? Well either I couldn't read the hidden meaning or may be you are not sure what you wrote here? I didn't get the essence of this thread. Could you please come again?

My humble question was if somebody could please let us know the areas in which we common people can help our surrounding/community people.
If somebody is connected with any NGO etc. so that he/she can give more Ideas regarding this.
Does it make sense now?

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2013, 01:43 PM
इबके बणगी बात .... थावस म लिख्या स एबके भाई आपने ! :redface:

Does it make sense now?

ravinderjeet
August 19th, 2013, 03:58 PM
My humble question was if somebody could please let us know the areas in which we common people can help our surrounding/community people.
If somebody is connected with any NGO etc. so that he/she can give more Ideas regarding this.
Does it make sense now?

किहे की मेहेंस जोहड़ में ते काढ दे गा , ते वो भी कमुनिटी की हेल्प हो जावे स , करनीया होणा चाहिए ,चारुं ओड ने हेल्प लेनीयाँ का कोए ओड नि ।

mhundpuriamann
August 19th, 2013, 10:01 PM
किहे की मेहेंस जोहड़ में ते काढ दे गा , ते वो भी कमुनिटी की हेल्प हो जावे स , करनीया होणा चाहिए ,चारुं ओड ने हेल्प लेनीयाँ का कोए ओड नि ।

jee ravinder jee ! lekin hame aur jyada serious ideas ki jaroorat hai !

sirf comunity hi kyoon apne area ka koi bhi aadmi aurat ho. SC, St , we are open for everybody !

more suugestions................ are heartily welcome !

sanjeev_balyan
August 19th, 2013, 10:51 PM

sirf comunity hi kyoon apne area ka koi bhi aadmi aurat ho. SC, St , we are open for everybody !

एस सी एसटी की कोल्ली भरण ने तैयार से ,
इस्सा के रोल्ला होगया तेरी गेल्या

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:31 AM

Irony!!! One side you talk of betterment and on the other side you a making a mention of SC/ST :P

sivach
August 20th, 2013, 04:38 PM

वैसे तो जिसने कुछ सामाजिक उत्थान का काम करना हो उसे सलाह की जरुरत कोन्या क्योकि हमारे इर्द गिर्द हजारों समस्या मौजूद है अपनी सामर्थ्य के मुबातिक कुछ भी किया जा सकता है | जैसे कि आप दिल्ली में रहते है और यहाँ हर कॉलोनी में construction workers के बच्चे सारा दिन इधर उधर घुमते है उन्हें कुछ सिखाया जा सकता है आदि आदि

anil_rathee
August 23rd, 2013, 11:15 AM
Two things : -

1. Education - This is the best thing one do for society. Not just SC/ST or any specific community you can pick anyone you think is lacking due to family or social circumstances. Can help them in many ways. Either motivate them to enroll their kids to school and make sure they attend, then monitor or get monitored the activities in Govt school as I assume they cant afford Private schools fees. Additionally if required you can provide them some tuition/coaching on your own to get them at par with others. Many more ways to do it.
2. Awareness : - about the social evils which keep them way behind the progressive world, govt schemes which make them independent (entrepreneurs), and help them avail benefits from them. Also can form social groups to work together and flourish.

Most important thing is it need time and determination which most of us don't have or at least pretend to not have. We are too busy tweeting, FBooking, or commenting on Jatland.

urmiladuhan
August 23rd, 2013, 09:03 PM
Here is an MBA woman who is working in village as Sarpanch.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/173288/an-mba-sarpanch-rajasthan-making.html

Does it make sense now?

ndalal
August 23rd, 2013, 10:00 PM
पहला सवाल मेरे मन मे ये आया ये पढ़ते ही कि कुनसा गाम है जिसमे दिल्ली मे sc st कटठे पाये जाँ हैं ???

आप अपनी क्षमताओं का आकलन करें कि आप गाँव मे क्या/किन तरीकों से योगदान दे सकते हैं?
क्या आप पैसे से कोई मदद करना चाहते है,,किसी संस्थान मे स्वयं अपना श्रम/कौशल के द्वारा योगदान देना चाहते है??
आप ऐसी मदद कब तक कर पाएंगे?(लॉन्ग या शॉर्ट टर्म )
क्या आप ऐसी मदद के बदले कुछ चाहते हैं -कोई राजनैतिक मंशा या फिर व्यक्तिगत संतुष्टि या कुछ नही। इत्यादि

आप अगर इन बातों पर पहले क्लियर हों तो आगे आपको शायद स्वयं रास्ता दिख जाएगा।

न दिखे तो थ्रेयड आगे बढ़ जाएगा कई अनुभवी लोग है यहाँ पर जो आपको रास्ता दिखा देंगे....
can somebody tell what we common people do for
our village people(for anybody sc, st etc)

i was trying hard to see problems but could not find

DrRajpalSingh
August 23rd, 2013, 11:34 PM

The title of the thread is misnomer. There is no dearth of problems if one seriously wants to tackle; but when you do not want to see them [as the title of the thread conveys] then what is the purpose of starting the thread !

Secondly, if you are serious to remove them open your eyes and meet them in every nook and corner of towns and villages in lesser or more measures. Some of them may be like prevalence of illiteracy, poverty, pollution, lack of drinking water, unplanned colonisation in urban areas, unhygienic dwelling places in both urban and rural areas, poor means of transport and communication in outer regions, unemployment and so on.

Others could be added if you go and do field work in the area chosen by you for this action.

Hope this is enough depiction of " logical problems" on which you can concentrate your efforts, if you really wish to do so.

Thanks and regards

mhundpuriamann
August 29th, 2013, 03:27 PM
Thanks alot (indeed) Anil_Rathee, Subhash, Urmila, Neelam, Rajpal ji.
Most of the suggestions given by you people were very very good,
few of them are out of my scope.

I am starting with a very small step, I planted some pomegranate saplings
at my house in village and planning to distribute among children :-)
After 2-3 years there will be 200-300 "anars" (pomegranate) trees in my village.

In the same way planning to grow some good quality "amroods" plants.

If somebody or sombody's relative is attached with any NGO active in the region of Gohana(sonepat)
please let me know.(Active in any type of social activities)

urmiladuhan
August 29th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Very nice gesture on your part. My village is katwal, near Gohana. You may know. Perhaps I shall stop by your pomegranate grove sometime.

Thanks alot (indeed) Anil_Rathee, Subhash, Urmila, Neelam, Rajpal ji.
Most of the suggestions given by you people were very very good,
few of them are out of my scope.

I am starting with a very small step, I planted some pomegranate saplings
at my house in village and planning to distribute among children :-)
After 2-3 years there will be 200-300 "anars" (pomegranate) trees in my village.

In the same way planning to grow some good quality "amroods" plants.

If somebody or sombody's relative is attached with any NGO active in the region of Gohana(sonepat)
please let me know.(Active in any type of social activities)

mhundpuriamann
August 29th, 2013, 09:15 PM
you are most welcome !

mhundpuriamann
August 29th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Very nice gesture on your part. My village is katwal, near Gohana. You may know. Perhaps I shall stop by your pomegranate grove sometime.
you are most welcome !

ravinderjeet
August 29th, 2013, 09:40 PM
you are most welcome !

आछ्या रे ,ताव्ले -ए लद गे तेरे बाग़ ,अनाराँ तें । ;)

mhundpuriamann
August 30th, 2013, 10:25 AM
आछ्या रे ,ताव्ले -ए लद गे तेरे बाग़ ,अनाराँ तें ।

u r also welcome !
We have already a "baag" of "amrood" and "anar" in our khet !