PDA

View Full Version : BJP-INLD alliance

Prikshit
August 19th, 2013, 02:12 PM
News are around that before LS polls the BJP and the INLD will form an alliance and fight Congress in the elections.
How many of you think this is going to happen, and if it happens what will be its far reaching effects on the politics of Haryana and National politics.
Share your views on it, I know there are many active members who take interest in both these parties, also there are people who support the Congress

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Haryana BJP Unit leadership is a bunch of fools and incapable folks. Ram Bilas Sharma ho ya fer KrishanPal Gurjar ya woh boodha Atam Prakash Manchanda.... sabb ke sabb fijoole! Na vision, Na direction aur naa hi motivation dene waali personality. Only Anil Vij, BJP MLA from Ambala talks some sense, that too sometimes.

Btw, coming back to the Question you have asked, consider these facts:

1. BJP state leaders know that they can not win elections alone. So, they have to look for a partner for sure in Haryana.
2. Ram Bilas Sharma doesnt want to go with INLD. 1999 mein Bansilal ki sarkaar giraa kar, Ram Bilas SHarma ne Chautala ki sarkaar banwaayi thee. Lekin 2000 ke state elections mein Chautala ne BJP ki lutiya dubo dee apne Independent candidates khade kar ke... aur inko sirf 25 seat di thee ladne ke liye.
3. BJP knows that HJC doesnt have any base and one day or the other, it will go back to Congress.
4. BJP central leadership wants to go with Chautala, if he comes clean OR at least back come from the current CBI net.
5. Aur koi party hai nahi alliance ke liye....

To BJP ke liye to musibat waala samay hai Haryana mein. Aane waale time mein hi shayad kuchh theek ho paaye! HJC ke saath milkar both parties can not win more than 15-20 seats.

News are around that before LS polls the BJP and the INLD will form an alliance and fight Congress in the elections.
How many of you think this is going to happen, and if it happens what will be its far reaching effects on the politics of Haryana and National politics.

rskankara
August 19th, 2013, 03:31 PM
If happends.. to it would be good for both of them. BJP ki hva hai ( in general) agar usase INLD ko 5 % vote ka bhee fayada huaa to INLD kee cabinete me 1/2 post pakki...

Share your views on it, I know there are many active members who take interest in both these parties, also there are people who support the Congress

Prikshit
August 19th, 2013, 03:47 PM
Modi has good relations with OP Chauatla, on the other hand LK Advani and Sushma swaraj are not on good terms with him, so they joined hand with Kuldeep bisnoi. Now it is going to be intresting that how it goes, there are feeble chances that all 3 of them will work together.

Prikshit
August 19th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Haryana BJP Unit leadership is a bunch of fools and incapable folks. Ram Bilas Sharma ho ya fer KrishanPal Gurjar ya woh boodha Atam Prakash Manchanda.... sabb ke sabb fijoole! Na vision, Na direction aur naa hi motivation dene waali personality. Only Anil Vij, BJP MLA from Ambala talks some sense, that too sometimes.

Btw, coming back to the Question you have asked, consider these facts:

1. BJP state leaders know that they can not win elections alone. So, they have to look for a partner for sure in Haryana.
2. Ram Bilas Sharma doesnt want to go with INLD. 1999 mein Bansilal ki sarkaar giraa kar, Ram Bilas SHarma ne Chautala ki sarkaar banwaayi thee. Lekin 2000 ke state elections mein Chautala ne BJP ki lutiya dubo dee apne Independent candidates khade kar ke... aur inko sirf 25 seat di thee ladne ke liye.
3. BJP knows that HJC doesnt have any base and one day or the other, it will go back to Congress.
4. BJP central leadership wants to go with Chautala, if he comes clean OR at least back come from the current CBI net.
5. Aur koi party hai nahi alliance ke liye....

To BJP ke liye to musibat waala samay hai Haryana mein. Aane waale time mein hi shayad kuchh theek ho paaye! HJC ke saath milkar both parties can not win more than 15-20 seats.
Most likely it would be like, BJP will try to contest more for LS seats, whereas for state elections next year, more seats will be given to INLD to contest.

Prikshit
August 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM
If happends.. to it would be good for both of them. BJP ki hva hai ( in general) agar usase INLD ko 5 % vote ka bhee fayada huaa to INLD kee cabinete me 1/2 post pakki...
I see Chennai under location is your profile. Can you tell me has Modi a topic of discussion is South? Would he be able to create a vote bank over there also?

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2013, 05:11 PM
They can not win more LS seats without a good partner. HJC can not get them more than 20-30K votes outside Hisar LS seat. Thus, their eagerness to go for Chautalaz!

Most likely it would be like, BJP will try to contest more for LS seats, whereas for state elections next year, more seats will be given to INLD to contest.

rskankara
August 19th, 2013, 05:45 PM
Nope, Here AIDMK/DMK main force followed by DMDK & Congress 7-8% vote share.

I see Chennai under location is your profile. Can you tell me has Modi a topic of discussion is South? Would he be able to create a vote bank over there also?

ravinderpannu
August 19th, 2013, 07:52 PM
bhaiyo,,chautala family ko jamanat dilwane me bhi BJP ki koshish ho sakti hai,,,nahi to kai din ho liye the tihad me..!!

pawandahiya
August 19th, 2013, 08:30 PM
BJP agar Chautala ke sath aayegi to dono ko fayda hai. Rest, in Haryana it is not going to be easy for INLD to uproot Congress, being handicapped by prisoning of their stalwarts.

SumitJattan
August 20th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Agar aisa hua to Sonipat se Sangwan ki seat pakki ... i can bet now ;)

BJP agar Chautala ke sath aayegi to dono ko fayda hai. Rest, in Haryana it is not going to be easy for INLD to uproot Congress, being handicapped by prisoning of their stalwarts.

vicky84
August 20th, 2013, 03:41 AM
Chautalaz Modi ko support karte hain lekin state BJP se inke tallukaat acche nahi rahe hain.. State BJP ke upar pressure humesha rahega Chautala ke saath yadi government banti hai to.

rohittewatia
August 20th, 2013, 09:13 AM
BJP is looking like a changed party now. Atleast it looks that way, e.g Alliance with Subramaniam Swamy (The very man who toppled their Govt.). Even if the state units do not have good relations with INLD. They can still work out an alliance. Even sworn enemies join together & form alliances. That is simply politics. Dosti/ Dushmani aam adami karta h, politicians naheen. It is only interests that rule & the reason behind alliances & breakup.

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:09 AM
bhaiyo,,chautala family ko jamanat dilwane me bhi BJP ki koshish ho sakti hai,,,nahi to kai din ho liye the tihad me..!!
We can't rule out this possibility.

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I guess imprisonment of INLD supremo and his son will help gain more votes out of sympathy, also anti incumbency will work too. So chances that INLD-BJP will form a govt in haryana can be a future possibility

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:11 AM
I wish he wins that seat, as he use to win it earlier, but areas near rohtak, jhajjar and sonipat have strong hold of Congress.

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Chautalaz Modi ko support karte hain lekin state BJP se inke tallukaat acche nahi rahe hain.. State BJP ke upar pressure humesha rahega Chautala ke saath yadi government banti hai to.
LK advani and Chautala are not on good term, but yes chautala shares platform with Mr. Modi. Though haryana don't have too many LS seats, but when it comes to 2014 polls every single seat counts. Clinching a single seat from Congress would be 2 seats for BJP.

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 10:17 AM
BJP is looking like a changed party now. Atleast it looks that way, e.g Alliance with Subramaniam Swamy (The very man who toppled their Govt.). Even if the state units do not have good relations with INLD. They can still work out an alliance. Even sworn enemies join together & form alliances. That is simply politics. Dosti/ Dushmani aam adami karta h, politicians naheen. It is only interests that rule & the reason behind alliances & breakup.
You are right, earlier thier focus was on strengthing NDA. Now Modi has taken charge and his focus is on strenthing BJP, he is aiming target 272, though a herculean task, but you never know. As stats show that there are 299 constituencies from where BJP has won an election.

ravinderjeet
August 20th, 2013, 12:54 PM
रोहतक ,सोनीपत ,झझर बेल्ट में एक-डेढ़ साल पहलम ताहीं खान्ग्रेस की हालत भोत भुंडी हो ली थी , पर दीपेन्द्र ने भोत बालक लुव्वाये सें गाम गेल्ल्याँ । इब्ब माडा सा सुधार होया स इह के समर्थन में । पर जो जमीन हडपी स ,उह का रोला इब्ब ताहीं नि मिटया स । विधान सभा की १९ मंह तें लघभग आधी सीट खान्ग्रेस जीतन की सतिथि में स । अर जा बी जे पि की गेल्यान गठबंधन होगया ते ४-५ जीतेगी खान्ग्रेस ,बाकी मन्ने पहलम भी लिखी थी किहे ताग्गे में :-
१) बि. जे पि + लोकदल =६० सीट
खान्ग्रेस =२० सीट
हजका =५ सीट
अन्य =५ सीट
२) बि. जे पि =८-१० सीट
लोकदल =३८-४० सीट
खान्ग्रेस =३०-३२ सीट
हजका =६-७ सीट
अन्य =७ -८ सीट

Samarkadian
August 20th, 2013, 12:59 PM

+

I wish he wins that seat, as he use to win it earlier, but areas near rohtak, jhajjar and sonipat have strong hold of Congress.

I havn't seen a better example of optimism than Prikishit's and Sumit's.

http://www.dayandnightnews.com/2012/12/3-time-sonepat-mp-kishan-singh-sangwan-dies/

Prikshit
August 20th, 2013, 01:42 PM
+

http://www.dayandnightnews.com/2012/12/3-time-sonepat-mp-kishan-singh-sangwan-dies/
RIP sangwan ji.
Samar I was completely unaware of his death.

SumitJattan
August 20th, 2013, 06:24 PM
I was not aware of this :(

+

pawandahiya
August 20th, 2013, 07:05 PM

Sangwanji used to win based on his popularity and not because of party.

Jhajjar jile me ho sakta hai Congress ki vidhansabha seats kat jaye is bar. Pichli bar bhi Beri wala muskil se bacha tha Hooda ke naam pe.

Prikshit
August 21st, 2013, 03:11 PM
Sangwanji used to win based on his popularity and not because of party.

Jhajjar jile me ho sakta hai Congress ki vidhansabha seats kat jaye is bar. Pichli bar bhi Beri wala muskil se bacha tha Hooda ke naam pe. Popularity and party both goes together

anil_rathee
August 23rd, 2013, 10:45 AM
I have observed most of INLD supports, workers and ground level leaders praise, support and openly appreciate Modi. Its a natural alliance as far as public and workers of both parties are taken into account. If leadership can sort out differences and form an alliance or at least a arrangement to rout congress out of Power it will be beneficial for all stake holders (Haryana, BJP, INLD). If HJC can also be part of it it would be better. And my gut feeling is that they will finally end up together for mutual interest.

pawandahiya
August 23rd, 2013, 11:26 AM
Popularity and party both goes together

There are leaders who win based on their popularity (sometimes as independents).

Prikshit
August 23rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
True, but you can't deny of party votes, which plays a vital role is most of the seats

Prikshit
August 23rd, 2013, 04:41 PM
I have observed most of INLD supports, workers and ground level leaders praise, support and openly appreciate Modi. Its a natural alliance as far as public and workers of both parties are taken into account. If leadership can sort out differences and form an alliance or at least a arrangement to rout congress out of Power it will be beneficial for all stake holders (Haryana, BJP, INLD). If HJC can also be part of it it would be better. And my gut feeling is that they will finally end up together for mutual interest.
There are feeble chances that they will form the trio, as it would get difficult to share the seats on which each will contest. HJC will try to expand its scope, although they wouldn't be able to achieve much.

Prikshit
June 23rd, 2014, 11:37 AM
Will this alliance happen is a big question in Indian politics.