PDA

View Full Version : Communal Tension in Muzaffarnagar, Shamli of west UP

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

prashantacmet
September 6th, 2013, 04:24 PM
two malik jats of mailkpura village were beaten to death by Muslims in kawaal village of muzaffarnagar

a muslim-kasai boy molested the sister of gaurav in his village when they were passing by on bike. The jat boy went to his village and came back to spot with his cousin and stabbed the muslim boy to death..Other muslims gathered at the spot and beaten both the boys to death..and this is how media present it..sick!!

http://zeenews.india.com/news/uttar-pradesh/three-killed-in-clash-over-minor-dispute-in-up_872125.html (http://zeenews.india.com/news/uttar-pradesh/three-killed-in-clash-over-minor-dispute-in-up_872125.html)

this is true story confirmed from local . I have heard taht Niticentral always tells lies but i don't believe it

http://www.niticentral.com/2013/08/28/molestation-of-girl-sparks-communal-tension-in-muzaffarnagar-3-killed-125434.html

after "choodha"was beaten in shamli by muslims and shamli SP is a muslim. Pplice came in direct support of muslims .

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-09-04/india/41764875_1_communal-clash-shamli-district-sanitary-worker

Muslim destroyed a temple in kawaal village then . jat leaders leading to malikpura village were arrested, harendere malik (congress), umesh malik (RLD), dharmveeer baliyan, cases were regsitered against them..

jats were forced to have a mahapanchayat in Lisarh village..

http://www.amarujala.com/news/states/uttar-pradesh/muzaffarnagar/Muzaffar-nagar-62458-49/

This is teh story of each and every day in UP. muslims have made teh life hell in UP of mulayam..communal tension is the story of every third day here and there....

eibbe aankh khuli nahi , aur suwaad milegaa secularism ka

prashantacmet
September 6th, 2013, 04:40 PM
Riots in akhilesh rule..the poeple who sit here and talk loudly about under-privileged and down -trodden minority...come and stay in UP for few days....and see from your own eyes...you can not even wander in their area...and finally you will definitely say that modi handled 2002 riots in a right manner.

http://www.rediff.com/news/report/riot-after-riot-up-under-akhilesh-takes-a-dangerous-turn/20121026.htm

I and most of the Jats of west UP never nurtured any grudge against minority..but what is happening around..that has completely changed their mindset. hatred is spreading like weeds...all the praise formost secualr party of india..SP

cooljat
September 6th, 2013, 04:49 PM

RIP departed souls. I hope Jats of UP teach these bloody traitors some serious lesson.

prashantacmet
September 6th, 2013, 07:27 PM
Minority MPs are still giving inflammatory speech. Muzaffarnagar is hijacked by muslims.. Muzaffarnagar MP is muslim, shamli (kairana) MP is muslim, SP -shamli is muslim. UP CM is pro-muslim....pata nahi kya hoga yaha..and how can one escape of being communal in such environment. This UP government is complete failure... aur yeh mulayam PM banne ka sapne dekh raha hai..bech dega iss desk ko pakistan ko...kahi yeh sab modi to nahi kara raha apne faayde ke liye..???

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/bsp-mp-2-mlas-booked-for-provocative-speech/1163379/

haryana main pind chhoot gya tha ( mewat ko chhod karo). kuch to jamna main baga diye de..kuch paar taah diye...arr kuch pakistan bhaaj ke the....akalbandi ka kaam karya tha jatto ne waha..jibbe to su-sapat na hotti waha..par eibb Up border wale city jyokkere panipat, sonipat, karnal main badan laag liye yeh..ghane din shaani koni rahni waha bhi...dekh lyo apna dhab!!

desijat
September 6th, 2013, 07:52 PM
This should be the time Jats of western UP realise their political alignment and have one straight agenda for any party: Harit Pradesh

SandeepSirohi
September 7th, 2013, 12:12 PM
मायावती को सब गाली देते थे, पर इतनी बुरी हालत तो उसके राज में भी नहीं हुई थी | अभी कुछ दिनों में ही अकेले मेरठ में ४-५ साम्प्रदयिक दंगे (जी हा दंगे, लड़ाई कहना गलत होगा) हो लिए है | अगर मंदिर में लाऊड स्पीकर बजे तो मस्जिद वालो को समस्या (ओर इसका समाधान की प्रसाशन दल बल के साथ आके उसे बंद करता है ओर लोगो को खदेड़ देता है |) ओर अगर नमाज पढ़ते हुए सारी सड़क ही कुछ घंटो के लिए बंद कर दी जाये तो प्रसाशन के हिसाब से ये तो उनका नमाज पढने का हक़ है, सबको सहयोग करना चाहिए (कही मुल्ला यम जी नाराज न हो जाये क्योकि उनके मुस्लिम भाइयो पर अत्याचार हो गया ) | अब पानी सर से उपर जा चूका है ओर ये नेता गिरावट के हर स्तर को पर कर चुके है |

कवाल प्रकरण में पुलिस-प्रशासन के ढुलमुल रवैये से क्षुब्ध गठवाला खाप भी आस्तीन चढ़ाकर मैदान में आ गई है। खाप चौधरी बाबा हरिकिशन सिंह मलिक ने कहा कि प्रशासन सत्ता के दबाव में है। लिहाजा सात सितंबर को (आज) मंदौड़ में होने वाली महापंचायत में वह 18 खाप के लोगों के साथ जोरशोर से शिरकत करेंगे। पंचायत में ही विचार विमर्श कर नईमा कांड जैसे बड़े आंदोलन की घोषणा की जा सकती है।

desijat
September 7th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Mayawati was a lot better than the Yadavs, at least under her goons were in control and not to forget she fragmented the big Meerut district.

VirJ
September 7th, 2013, 01:31 PM
This is what happen when people vote for the parties whose agenda is minority appeasement.

rajpaldular
September 7th, 2013, 02:06 PM
50000 जाट एकत्रित हुए हैं। उत्तर प्रदेश में 2 जाट भाइयों की अमानवीय हत्या का बदला 3 शांति दूतों को काटकर लिया गया है ।
अभी अभी ब्रेकिंग न्यूज़ मिल रही है कि रालोद rld के नेताओं को जाटों ने मुज़फ्फरनगर महा पंचायंत से पीट पीट कर भगा दिया गया है।

VirJ
September 7th, 2013, 02:13 PM
hatred is spreading like weeds...all the praise formost secualr party of india..SP
I remember when I was in Aligarh for my exam, I was staying in my friend's (Hindu baniya) relative's place. They told me strictly not to go in muslim area. My exam was in AMU. They dropped me there in the morning but I told them don't bother picking me up I will manage myself as I wanted to visit the town. I used to wear big Hanuman locket when I was in School. It was out of my shirt as usual. After exam I was standing outside and many people were staring at me. They were probably the parents of the students. I ignored. Then I was looking for a Rickshaw. It was May or June (from Memory) and it was very hot afternoon. After half an hour I found a rickshaw puller resting under a tree. I showed him the address on the card and asked him to take me there. He said 20 Rupees. I said OK. Then he looked at me and said "I am very tired. I cant take you there. ( obviously he realised I was Hindu). This was my first encounter of Discrimination in my own country though I was too young (16) to understand it.

upendersingh
September 7th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I am observing this incidence from very first day and it has given some new feelings/experiences to me. Though this Kawal incidence is not the case of any communal violence as no one will spare the attackers alive if they are caught red handed in victim's own den. But it is for sure that under SP rule, Muslims seem to show there power (which is not in fact) as they think SP to be their own party. But such mindset will take them to hell only. They shouldn't forget in West UP too, there are about 70% Hindus including very lethal castes Jats and Gurjars. Mostly Jats don't live in Muslim villages, but many Muslims live in Jats and Gurjars' dominated villages. That will take them to the hell. So better they keep calm, otherwise they will do nothing but create troubles in society. Apart from cities I have never heard any communal tesion in West UP villages, but after this incidence a chain of communal incidences started.

rskankara
September 7th, 2013, 02:51 PM
विपिन, 1985 के पहले हालत बहुत खराब थे... पर उसके बाद हिन्दू भी मजबूत हुए और कल्याण सिंह के कार्यकाल में मुस्लिम असामाजिक तत्व की लचक निकालकर सब दुरूस्त कर दिये गए | उसके बाद स्थिति में थोड़ा सुधार हुआ है और सामान्यत: सोहार्द बना हुआ है | हाँ, अलीगढ़ मे ज़्यादातर रिक्से वाले मुस्लिम है, और यह भी सती है 80% रिक्से के ग्राहक /सवारी हिन्दू ही होती है ... उसने आपको न बिठाकर नीचता और कट्टरता की एक मिसाल दी है .... पर जब कभी हिन्दू-मुस्लिम दंगे होते है, आप रिक्से को तो छोड़िए, आप अलीगढ़ के मुस्लिम क्षेत्रो के पास से भी नही निकलने की भी सोच नही सकते.....
I remember when I was in Aligarh for my exam, I was staying in my friend's (Hindu baniya) relative's place. They told me strictly not to go in muslim area. My exam was in AMU. They dropped me there in the morning but I told them don't bother picking

VirJ
September 7th, 2013, 02:57 PM
It was in 1996 when I was 16. It was after I passed my 12th Standard.

sanjeev_balyan
September 7th, 2013, 07:18 PM
उत्तर प्रदेश के मुज़फ़्फ़रनगर ज़िले में दो अलग-अलग समुदायों के तीन युवकों की हत्या के बाद शुरू हुआ तनाव शनिवार को और बढ़ गया जिसमें एक पत्रकार समेत दो लोगों की मौत की ख़बर है.

जानसठ क़स्बे के निकट नगला मदौड़ गाँव के इंटर कॉलेज के मैदान में शनिवार को विशाल महापंचायत हुई जिसमें भारी तादाद में लोग शामिल हुए.

पुलिस के मुताबिक़ इस महापंचायत में शामिल होने आ रही भीड़ ने रास्ते में अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के एक व्यक्ति की पीट-पीटकर हत्या कर दी.

इससे पहले मुज़फ़्फ़रनगर-शामली मार्ग पर स्थित बसी गाँव में महापंचायत में जा रहे लोगों और अल्पसंख्यक समुदाय के लोगों के बीच झड़पें हुई जिसमें कई लोगों के घायल होने की ख़बर है.

भारतीय जनता पार्टी, राष्ट्रीय लोकदल, भारतीय किसान यूनियन और खाप पंचायतों ने इस महापंचायत का आह्वान किया था.

पंचायत में शामिल भीड़ द्वारा मुस्लिम युवक की हत्या की ख़बर से मुज़फ़्फरनगर शहर में भी तनाव व्याप्त हो गया और दोपहर बाद बाज़ार बंद हो गए.

मुज़फ़्फरनगर के अबुपुरा इलाक़े के स्थानीय लोगों के अनुसार वहां कवरेज कर रहे एक स्थानीय पत्रकार राजेश वर्मा की गोली लगने से मौत हो गई जिसके बाद शहर में तनाव और बढ़ गया. पुलिस इस बारे में फ़िलहाल कुछ भी बात करने को तैयार नहीं है.

पुलिस ने किसी भी स्थिति से निपटने के लिए कड़े इंतज़ाम किए थे और पड़ोसी ज़िलों की पुलिस को भी तैनात कर दिया गया है.

इससे पहले गुरुवार को भारतीय जनता पार्टी ने मुज़फ़्फ़रनगर बंद का आह्वान किया था. इस दौरान भी पूरे शहर में सन्नाटा रहा

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/india/2013/09/130907_muzaffarnagar_tension_aa.shtml?ocid=socialf low_facebook_hindi

sanjeev_balyan
September 7th, 2013, 07:20 PM
मुजफ्फरनगर के कवाल प्रकरण को लेकर नंगला मंदौड़ के इंटर कालेज में हो रही महापंचायत में हिस्सा लेने जा रही लोगों की भीड़ ने बस पर पथराव से नाराज होकर गैर संप्रदाय के एक युवक की सिखेड़ा थाने के पास पीट-पीट कर हत्या कर दी। बस पर पथराव में आधा दर्जन लोगों के घायल होने के बाद से इसमें बैठे लोग नाराज हो गए थे।

महापंचायत में आ रहे लोगों की बस पर शाहपुर थाना क्षेत्र के बसी गाव के गैर संप्रदाय के युवकों ने पथराव कर दिया था, जिसमें आधा दर्जन लोग घायल हो गए थे। इस पर महापंचायत की आधी भीड़ बसी गाव की तरफ जाने लगी। मृतक की पहचान इसरार निवासी काधला, जिला शामली के रूप में की गई है। इस दौरान पुलिस और प्रशासन बेबस बना रहा।

इधर, महापंचायत में सचिन-गौरव हत्याकाड के आरोपियों के खिलाफ सख्त कार्रवाई और जेल गए हिंदू समाज के लोगों की रिहाई की माग की गई और निर्णय लिया गया कि बहू-बेटियों के साथ बदसलूकी करने वालों से खुद ही सख्ती से निपटा जाएगा। छेड़छाड़ जैसे मामलों में पुलिस की मदद नहीं ली जाएगी। एक स्वर में इस बात को स्वीकार किया गया कि खाप का निर्णय सर्वमान्य होगा। इस दौरान सरधना के विधायक संगीत सोम, थानाभवन के विधायक सुरेश राणा, विधानमंडल दल के नेता हुकुम सिंह और बिजनौर के विधायक कुंवर भारतेंद्र सिंह व प्रदेशाध्यक्ष अशोक कटारिया आदि भाजपाइयों के साथ भाकियू के राष्ट्रीय अध्यक्ष नरेश टिकैत व प्रवक्ता राकेश टिकैत आदि मौजूद रहे। कई खापों के चौधरियों ने भी महापंचायत में शिरकत की।

यूपी के मुजफ्फरनगर के कवाल गांव में सांप्रदायिक तनाव शानिवार को हिंसक हो गया। दो समुदायों के बीच हुई गोलीबारी में चार लोगों की मौत हो गई। पुलिस ने एहतियातन इलाके के तीन थानों में कर्फ्यू लगा दिया है।

27 अगस्त को एक लड़की से हुई छेड़छाड़ के बाद कवाल में दो समुदायों के बीच जबर्दस्त हिंसा हुई *थी। मामले में दो युवकों की मौत भी हो गई थी। तनाव को देखते हुए दोनों समुदायों की पंचायत भी हुई लेकिन तनाव कम न हो सका।

शनिवार को एक समुदाय द्वारा दूसरे समुदाय के एक व्यक्ति की हत्या किए जाने के बाद हिंसा फिर भड़क उठी। हिंसा में एक पत्रकार समेत दो लोगों की हत्या कर दी गई।

phoolkumar
September 7th, 2013, 08:05 PM
Bhai does anyone know ki aaj ki mahapanchayat mein kyaa-kyaa faisle aur ailaan hue?

shekharjat
September 7th, 2013, 09:35 PM
bhai saab naas ho gaya mere gaam mai PAC tenaat hai panchayat se aate waqt jatto par chup kar hamala ho gaya hai..peeche se chup kar waar kia hai secular logo ne abhi tak official gig 7-8 tha parr aas paas ke logo e baat hui hai....mera dost bata raha hai.40-50 log marr gaye hai.........

abb akhilesh roo raha hai.......ye danga rukega nahi ajj rajasthan,haryana up aur punjab tak ke log aaye the.....panchayat mai .....abb dekhte hai kiya hota hai.

upendra bhai jatto..ke paas jo hathiyaar hai abb nikale ka samay hai.......

bhaiyo.....secular takto ko pehchano ye log kuch nahi khali hindua ko bewakhoof banate hai......ye loog 65 saal se hum parr raaj karr rahe bhai abb to pechano......ye secular yaha bhi hai inki ye hi fitrat hai..........bhai bjp ko vote do apna dharm bachao.......

deependra
September 7th, 2013, 10:02 PM
bhai saab naas ho gaya mere gaam mai PAC tenaat hai panchayat se aate waqt jatto par chup kar hamala ho gaya hai..peeche se chup kar waar kia hai secular logo ne abhi tak official gig 7-8 tha parr aas paas ke logo e baat hui hai....mera dost bata raha hai.40-50 log marr gaye hai.........

abb akhilesh roo raha hai.......ye danga rukega nahi ajj rajasthan,haryana up aur punjab tak ke log aaye the.....panchayat mai .....abb dekhte hai kiya hota hai.

bhaiyo.....secular takto ko pehchano ye log kuch nahi khali hindua ko bewakhoof banate hai......ye loog 65 saal se hum parr raaj karr rahe bhai abb to pechano......ye secular yaha bhi hai inki ye hi fitrat hai..........bhai bjp ko vote do apna dharm bachao.......

Bhai, it's quite clear and has always been that how desperate Mulayam singh is for Muslim Votes. Since the start of Akhilesh's term, law and order got out of place, and crime rate got too high. Azam khan is ruling the state in a way, and muslims aren't scared and are treated as privileged citizens. UP Chief secretary and Shamli's SP, both are muslims and this fact helps to understand why muslims have become so daring all of a sudden.
Muslims have spent time in gathering/making weapons while Hindus were busy in projecting them as secular. Their population is increasing with each passing day, leading to their dream of ruling the country someday. If Hindus can't still get united, they should be ready to face the cruelty of the order of Aurangzeb's rule...

swaich
September 7th, 2013, 10:32 PM
Hope peace prevails soon.

desijat
September 7th, 2013, 11:02 PM
State government is appeasing one community it seems and is merely spectating everything, like everyone said above. What is more sad is media is not giving this enough attention, still Modi and his PM dreams are more important where as a panchayat diktat becomes prime news for them.

swaich
September 7th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Just heard a few hours back that a journalist has lost his life covering the riots. But still mainstream media is immersed with Zubin Mehta concert and other issues. Nobody seems to bother about the ongoing violence in western UP.

desijat
September 7th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Touche, I was just posting about it on my facebook
https://sphotos-a-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/q71/1233960_10153250654790691_1636085124_n.jpg

Just heard a few hours back that a journalist has lost his life covering the riots. But still mainstream media is immersed with Zubin Mehta concert and other issues. Nobody seems to bother about the ongoing violence in western UP.

phoolkumar
September 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM
recent news hai ki Shamli ka SP aur DM donon transfer kar diye gaye hain aur unki jagah new aaye hain! - Source - Recent news appeared over NDTV

prashantacmet
September 7th, 2013, 11:27 PM

bhai...poori baat pata ho to bata...kitne mare.jat kitne mare...khabar sahi nahi mil rahi

sanjeev_balyan
September 7th, 2013, 11:29 PM
State government is appeasing one community it seems and is merely spectating everything, like everyone said above. What is more sad is media is not giving this enough attention, still Modi and his PM dreams are more important where as a panchayat diktat becomes prime news for them.

अगर मुज़फ्फरनगर गुजरात में होता तो अभी तक तो पता नहीं क्या क्या दिखा दिया होता

prashantacmet
September 7th, 2013, 11:29 PM
मायावती को सब गाली देते थे, पर इतनी बुरी हालत तो उसके राज में भी नहीं हुई थी | अभी कुछ दिनों में ही अकेले मेरठ में ४-५ साम्प्रदयिक दंगे (जी हा दंगे, लड़ाई कहना गलत होगा) हो लिए है | अगर मंदिर में लाऊड स्पीकर बजे तो मस्जिद वालो को समस्या (ओर इसका समाधान की प्रसाशन दल बल के साथ आके उसे बंद करता है ओर लोगो को खदेड़ देता है |) ओर अगर नमाज पढ़ते हुए सारी सड़क ही कुछ घंटो के लिए बंद कर दी जाये तो प्रसाशन के हिसाब से ये तो उनका नमाज पढने का हक़ है, सबको सहयोग करना चाहिए (कही मुल्ला यम जी नाराज न हो जाये क्योकि उनके मुस्लिम भाइयो पर अत्याचार हो गया ) | अब पानी सर से उपर जा चूका है ओर ये नेता गिरावट के हर स्तर को पर कर चुके है |

कवाल प्रकरण में पुलिस-प्रशासन के ढुलमुल रवैये से क्षुब्ध गठवाला खाप भी आस्तीन चढ़ाकर मैदान में आ गई है। खाप चौधरी बाबा हरिकिशन सिंह मलिक ने कहा कि प्रशासन सत्ता के दबाव में है। लिहाजा सात सितंबर को (आज) मंदौड़ में होने वाली महापंचायत में वह 18 खाप के लोगों के साथ जोरशोर से शिरकत करेंगे। पंचायत में ही विचार विमर्श कर नईमा कांड जैसे बड़े आंदोलन की घोषणा की जा सकती है।

mayawati to sonna thi iske saamhi..yu to susra kutte ka gooh hai na leepan ka na potan ka...baande naak aala

prashantacmet
September 7th, 2013, 11:32 PM
baaki eibb naak to katt li jatto ki UP main....haavi ho liye yeh eibb..pakki baat hai...khamakha- chhaati peeten tai ke faayda

desijat
September 7th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Waise bhai main Gujarat lana nahi chahta is thread par, but it was no different there. Here Muslims are being appeased, their hindus were and both are wrong.

अगर मुज़फ्फरनगर गुजरात में होता तो अभी तक तो पता नहीं क्या क्या दिखा दिया होता

desijat
September 7th, 2013, 11:40 PM
500 KM door baitha Akhilesh bayaan de ra hai action liya jayega, le to raha hai action marwa ke jatto ko...
mayawati to sonna thi iske saamhi..yu to susra kutte ka gooh hai na leepan ka na potan ka...baande naak aala

prashantacmet
September 7th, 2013, 11:54 PM
500 KM door baitha Akhilesh bayaan de ra hai action liya jayega, le to raha hai action marwa ke jatto ko...

desi bhai..aapko pata hai ..kitne mare..ke ke hua...

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 12:00 AM
desi bhai..aapko pata hai ..kitne mare..ke ke hua...

भाई अफवाहों का बाज़ार गरम है, जिसका जो जी करे लिख रहा है, एक भाई ने लिखा १०० मर लिए फेसबुक पे एक ने लिखा ३०. १ ने लिखा टिकैत अरे अजित सिंह सपा गिल मिल लिए आर जाटो को मरवा रहे है, एक ने लिखा अक भाजपा ज़िम्मेदार . तो भाई सुनी सुने बातो पे यकीन नहीं आ रहा, इंतज़ार करते है

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 12:08 AM
भाई अफवाहों का बाज़ार गरम है, जिसका जो जी करे लिख रहा है, एक भाई ने लिखा १०० मर लिए फेसबुक पे एक ने लिखा ३०. १ ने लिखा टिकैत अरे अजित सिंह सपा गिल मिल लिए आर जाटो को मरवा रहे है, एक ने लिखा अक भाजपा ज़िम्मेदार . तो भाई सुनी सुने बातो पे यकीन नहीं आ रहा, इंतज़ार करते है

toll rose to 9 as per NDTV...par yeh pata nahi chal raha ki jaat kitne mare?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/muzaffarnagar-violence-army-called-in-death-toll-climbs-to-nine-415760?pfrom=home-lateststories

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 12:14 AM
toll rose to 9 as per NDTV...par yeh pata nahi chal raha ki jaat kitne mare?

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/muzaffarnagar-violence-army-called-in-death-toll-climbs-to-nine-415760?pfrom=home-lateststories

Bhai mera ek cousin muzzafarnagar pahuncha hai apne ghar abhi, kah raha hai abhi to curfew hai, 1-2 goli ke shots sunte hai. Subah pata chalega asli halat kya hai

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Bhai mera ek cousin muzzafarnagar pahuncha hai apne ghar abhi, kah raha hai abhi to curfew hai, 1-2 goli ke shots sunte hai. Subah pata chalega asli halat kya hai

at least 4-5 have died..as they were stone pelted in shahpur area of muzaffarnagar while they were passing by on tractors...

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 12:32 AM
NDTV has confirmed 9

at least 4-5 have died..as they were stone pelted in shahpur area of muzaffarnagar while they were passing by on tractors...

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 12:59 AM
I just talked with 1-2 people there.

- started by muslims in morning... a tractor of jats was stone -pelted in basikala village..many injured..when jats came out of that village they found 5-7 muslims in a jeep..they butchered one and severely injured other 3-4..and 2 more of them died recently

- one more muslim was killed by panchayat people due to stone pelting
- when jats were coming back from panchayat..they were atatcked near joli kanal...fire from both side..and few people died there...may be more ,...mostly jats, jats were also stone -pelted and fired near pur-baliyan village and many other places..

- most of the people who died are jats ..data is more than 10..should be near 20-25 so far

- muslim from jats dominated village have fled..
- police, pac is grippling the control now....

yeh bhi mila

http://www.jagran.com/uttar-pradesh/muzaffarnagar-10707127.html

baaki sahi situation to kal clear hogi..par hadd kar di katai...hamla kar diya soodham -soodh

phoolkumar
September 8th, 2013, 02:21 AM
http://www.tribuneindia.com/2013/20130908/main5.htm

rskankara
September 8th, 2013, 04:10 AM
दैनिक जागरण के अनुसार - 10 लोगों के मारे जाने के खबर है, मरने वालों मे दो पत्रकार भी शामिल है और कई दर्जन लोग घायल है.... और सेना के तैनाती कर दे गई है..... हालात खराब है

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:11 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTk-vM0CQAAh25S.jpg:large

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:26 AM
http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/08092013/Meerut/07MZF-pg3-0/d2759.png

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:26 AM
http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/08092013/Meerut/07MZF-pg3-0/d2868.png

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:29 AM
http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/08092013/Meerut/07MZF-pg4-0/d4301.png

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:33 AM
http://epaper.jagran.com/epaperimages/08092013/Meerut/07MZF-pg6-0/d4899.png

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Some of the images are disturbing, please use discretion

pawandahiya
September 8th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Seems to be a well planned move by SP just ahead of elections to communalize the environment and get complete favor from muslims.
RIP the souls!

ravinderjeet
September 8th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Hope peace prevails soon.

It may not.

ravinderjeet
September 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM

media is busy with the suniaa mata's medical checkup.death of 50-60 jats or foujis does not matter.

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:30 AM
all attacks were initiated by muslims...they gather in hundreds in a minute at the name of religion and kill...at 5-6 places they came in hundreds and killed people in muzaffarnagar.... doom day is round the corner..

deependra
September 8th, 2013, 10:41 AM
all attacks were initiated by muslims...they gather in hundreds in a minute at the name of religion and kill...at 5-6 places they came in hundreds and killed people in muzaffarnagar.... doom day is round the corner..
These attacks were very well planned and our people were not armed. It seems they went to attend the mahapanchayat as if they were going for a picnic...

ranveer
September 8th, 2013, 11:05 AM
No comments from Home minister on killing of hindus.. These are SECULAR RIOTS, they will start blaming Narender Modi for these RIOTS.

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 11:47 AM
I am observing this incidence from very first day and it has given some new feelings/experiences to me. Though this Kawal incidence is not the case of any communal violence as no one will spare the attackers alive if they are caught red handed in victim's own den. But it is for sure that under SP rule, Muslims seem to show there power (which is not in fact) as they think SP to be their own party. But such mindset will take them to hell only. They shouldn't forget in West UP too, there are about 70% Hindus including very lethal castes Jats and Gurjars. Mostly Jats don't live in Muslim villages, but many Muslims live in Jats and Gurjars' dominated villages. That will take them to the hell. So better they keep calm, otherwise they will do nothing but create troubles in society. Apart from cities I have never heard any communal tesion in West UP villages, but after this incidence a chain of communal incidences started.
oo bhai lethal jat..supne main tai baahar likad..jattda arr kattd a aapne ne marre...kaanch kaahad raakhi hai musalmanna ne..muzaffarnagar main bhaja bhaja ke dahi toddi...15-20 maar hi diye..ke poojhad paad li unki..chugarde ku hamle hue musamanna ke gaam main..jatto ne kahi kiya?.. 10-15 chhorro ne bamdolli (baraut) main 3-4 mulla todd diye the..unhi ki reprt arr case kar diye..arr gaam ke chaudary hi muslims ke paksh main aae....agar kahi kuch kimme kar bhi diya to yeh muslalmanna ne chhod ke apni ranzish kaahdan laag jaange..arr chaudhraahta chamkawe ge.........muslims kathhe hoke hamla karenge..arr kisi ka naam nahi aayega..yahi ho raha hai 5-7 din tai..isse kahte hai unity..

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM
5-7 to thaaye aaj tadki kutba-kutbi ( M nagar) main jatto ne

bharti
September 8th, 2013, 01:01 PM
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/muzaffarnagar-communal-riots-death-toll-reaches-12-army-stages-flag-march/1166266/1

shekharjat
September 8th, 2013, 03:22 PM
talked to my brother in village bhumma tehsil jansath ....jats attacked mosque yesterday.....PAC all over.. army has circled my village and adjoining area.......

in my freinds village live sounds of gun fire jats and gujjars vs muslims

no body can give exact figures but 20 killed in kutbi village tehsil bhudhana source friend so ..........i don`t know to trust or not

my brother`s friend missing from village bhokerhedi he was in the tractor trolley which was attacked ...........two tractor trolley burnt to ash many butchered and thrown into canal of muzaffarnagar........

gujjars from noida from faridabad stopped before entering into meerut schools colleges shut down for two days........

kawaal was just a trigger tensions were simmering from the day secular akhilesh came in power......

it seems whole area is witnessing partition again.......the secular country we got was big mistake it will not end here.......life will be hell now onwards though days ahead......jats are in extreme anger this will not stop ....moment army goes revenge will be taken from both sides..........

all info is based on phone calls from my village and relatives.....

VirJ
September 8th, 2013, 03:45 PM
इन इलाक़ों मे जाटों की और मुल्लो की कितनी प्रतिशत जनशंखया हे ?

sanjeev_balyan
September 8th, 2013, 06:02 PM
situation is very bad, figures coming out is also not correct. attack on panchayat participants while returning was preplanned.

vikkisingh
September 8th, 2013, 07:48 PM
HAMARE JAT NETA KAHAN HAIN????
jo jatoon ke vote mangne aa jaate hain...chunav ke time pe......

kyipya shetra ke log wahan ke jat neta jo ki chune hue hain unke naam to dalen taki pata chale kon samaj ke saath hai or kaun saata ka laalchi hai

SumitJattan
September 8th, 2013, 07:53 PM
Appeasement of major minority in all most all case end up in riots examples are UP , AP and Kashmir and non appeasement of major minority end up in peace ex are UP under Kalyan Singh has no riots , peaceful environment for all , so a govt with no appeasement policy for minorities is better as far as peace is concerned .

Waise bhai main Gujarat lana nahi chahta is thread par, but it was no different there. Here Muslims are being appeased, their hindus were and both are wrong.

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM
Challenge is not Muzzafarnagar now but the neighbouring areas. Hearing reports of heavy communal tensions in villages in Bhagpat dist as well from my relatives. I hope situation improves, but I know it wont soon.

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 08:20 PM
situation is very bad, figures coming out is also not correct. attack on panchayat participants while returning was preplanned.

Bhai suna hai Shoram main bhi jhadap hui? NDTVs Srinivasan Jain reported from there

rsdalal
September 8th, 2013, 08:56 PM
Cancer is spreading

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 09:01 PM
This ws bound to happen.

Communal tensions were mounting when SP came to power, Amit Shahs appointment to UP added further fuel to the growing differences. The 2 parties involved in incident are BJP and SP.

Look at Bagpat where none of them are strong hold and is close by to Muzzafarnagar and still calm.

deependra
September 8th, 2013, 09:10 PM
This ws bound to happen.

Communal tensions were mounting when SP came to power, Amit Shahs appointment to UP added further fuel to the growing differences. The 2 parties involved in incident are BJP and SP.

Look at Bagpat where none of them are strong hold and is close by to Muzzafarnagar and still calm.
Bhai, do we have less population of Muslims in Bhagpat? May that be a reason of calmness of Bagpat.

deependra
September 8th, 2013, 09:19 PM
Muslims from many jat dominated villages have fled to other places, villages such as Lank, bahavadi, aalam, bharsi..
Muslims are being supplied with arms from Kairana..

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM
3 truck loads of Muslims came to Chapprauli today

Muslims from many jat dominated villages have fled to other places, villages such as Lank, bahavadi, aalam, bharsi..
Muslims are being supplied with arms from Kairana..

rsdalal
September 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM
Desi Bro,
Twisting and still twisting....

This ws bound to happen.

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 10:09 PM
Nahi bhai, just presented a real obervation. Fortunately congress has nothing to do here so I am atleast out of one blame.

Desi Bro,

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Challenge is not Muzzafarnagar now but the neighbouring areas. Hearing reports of heavy communal tensions in villages in Bhagpat dist as well from my relatives. I hope situation improves, but I know it wont soon.
nothing in baghpat yet...just rumors..

swaich
September 8th, 2013, 10:15 PM
Appeasement of major minority in all most all case end up in riots examples are UP , AP and Kashmir and non appeasement of major minority end up in peace ex are UP under Kalyan Singh has no riots , peaceful environment for all , so a govt with no appeasement policy for minorities is better as far as peace is concerned .

Wasn't it under Kalyan Singh that the Babri Masjid happened? Appeasement of minority or of majority, both are bad and is not secularism.

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:16 PM
This ws bound to happen.

desi ..please excuse..but you don't have any idea what is happening around and how SP is playing the favor game....

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:17 PM
3 truck loads of Muslims came to Chapprauli today
jats of chhaprauli welcoming them?..is it so?

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM
No, situation is tensed but not violent so why would they object?

They are coming from neighboring villages as they were less in numbers there.
jats of chhaprauli welcoming them?..is it so?

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:28 PM
to bhai situation yeh hai ki yeh jat vs muslim hai..and started by muslims...jatto pe jo hamla hua ghaat lagakar kai jagah jab wo panchayat se laut rahe the..to uski data abhi clear nahi hai...wo at-least 30-35 to hai hi..aur wo 100 se upper bhi jaa sakta hai..abhi bahut log laapta hai...to jatto pe pehli baar aisa hamla hua..aur unhe iski ummed nahi thi...bas ..wohi soch ..ki thaare saamhi kaun adega...shaayd kuch aankh khuli hai jatto ki..

baaki aaj kuch maada-motta kara jatto ne.............60-70 ka hisaab kitaab hai..baaki .saari baat aade likhi ni jaati...jat village are kutba, hadoli-mazra, shoram, laankh, lisarh, ettawa, bahawdi, mohamamdpur, kahard, bhorra kala..jaha kuch karya inhone..baaki aak ki raat khatarnaak hai..muslims ke kuch gaam bhi planning kar re hai....

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.tehelka.com/politics-behind-the-muzzafarnagar-riots/# - Politics behind

“SP and BJP are playing a friendly match in UP by stoking the fire of communal hatred only to consolidate their respective vote banks on communal lines and win some extra seats in the forthcoming elections”

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 10:30 PM
.baaki aak ki raat khatarnaak hai..muslims ke kuch gaam bhi planning kar re hai....

Suna to maine bhi hai aaj kuch planning hai jato ki, subah dekhio ke hoga

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:31 PM
No, situation is tensed but not violent so why would they object?

They are coming from neighboring villages as they were less in numbers there.

jo eibb bhi kuch na hua to mooh main mootenge yeh...aaj muzaffarnagar main hua..fer kadhe baghpat main bhi hoga....baghpat aale yeh baat samjh ni rahe..yeh maamla survival ha hai..aur domination ka hai..jo 500-700 ka tiya-paancha ka kara..to jat gae west up tai...yeh samajh lo bhai..baaki SP jisse rahe to desk ka bhi number aa jaaga 50-100 saal main..history fer 1191 AD tai start hogi...

desijat
September 8th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Bhai baat to teri katti sahi hai ar meri bhinn ki bhinn hai

jo eibb bhi kuch na hua to mooh main mootenge yeh...aaj muzaffarnagar main hua..fer kadhe baghpat main bhi hoga....baghpat aale yeh baat samjh ni rahe..yeh maamla survival ha hai..aur domination ka hai..jo 500-700 ka tiya-paancha ka kara..to jat gae west up tai...yeh samajh lo bhai..baaki SP jisse rahe to desk ka bhi number aa jaaga 50-100 saal main..history fer 1191 AD tai start hogi...

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 10:48 PM
इन इलाक़ों मे जाटों की और मुल्लो की कितनी प्रतिशत जनशंखया हे ?
bhai muzaffarnagar main to shaayd muslims aur jats ki poulation lagbhag barabar hi hogi....par gaam main yeh kam hai...par cities/towns main bahut jyada...inke khud ke gaam bhi ghane hai muzaffarnagar main..baghpat main muslims kam hai...

par dikkat ya hai ki goverment inke saath hai ek tarfa..aur essi ek trafa rawaiye ke kaaran yeh panchayate aayozit hui....muslims kuch bhi kare..koi report koi giraftarri nahi..aur jatto pe turant case aur giraftaari...sachhai yeh hai ki west UP ka charge SP ke Mohaammed azam khan ke haath main hai...aap simajh hi gaye honge....PAC force muslims ke khilaaf maani jaati hai.. to unke kartoos tak jama karwe liye..jatt dominated areas main jyada force lagayi hai..jaha muslims barabar hai jatto ke waha force kam hai...ladai kal muzafarnagar main hui par force poori baraut main laga di..baaki yeh west UP ka baraut haryana ka rohtak samjho jatto ke domination ke hisaab se..to kul milakar baat ye hai ki...jatto ke kai parties main batne ka mazaa mil raha hai....muslism 1 ladta tha election..jatt 2-3...saari political power kho di west UP main..apni phoont ke kaarna..pata nahi ab sambhlege ya nahi..mujhe to umeed nahi lagti..bhool jaayenge yeh ladi hai...par izzat to agyi

SumitJattan
September 8th, 2013, 10:58 PM
western UP se koi CM banae layak Jat leader hai ?

sanjeev_balyan
September 8th, 2013, 10:58 PM
Army has been deployed. this is third incident when Army is called in UP and all three incidents happened in SP govt only. this is the same govt by whom one IAS offr was suspended to avoid communal harmony. They are blaming BJP, culprits should be behind the bar let it be BJP or anybody. this is purely a blame game and politics are involved. area is facing very bad situation. I cant write the info which I have here at net.

sanjeev_balyan
September 8th, 2013, 11:01 PM
हरित परदेश बने पाछे शायद यु खुआब पूरा हो सके
ना तो खुआब का खुआब ही रहगा

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 11:01 PM

kutte ke gooh hai saare...

prashantacmet
September 8th, 2013, 11:02 PM
Army has been deployed. this is third incident when Army is called in UP and all three incidents happened in SP govt only. this is the same govt by whom one IAS offr was suspended to avoid communal harmony. They are blaming BJP, culprits should be behind the bar let it be BJP or anybody. this is purely a blame game and politics are involved. area is facing very bad situation. I cant write the info which I have here at net.

bhai..grammen chhetro main iss tarah se hinsa bhi pehli baar faili hai

sanjeev_balyan
September 8th, 2013, 11:31 PM
शोरम में हुए बवाल में पुलिस ने एकतरफा कार्रवाई की है
पुलिस सत्ता पक्ष के दबाव में बेकसूरों का उत्पीड़न कर रही है।
प्रशासन के दबाव में मुसलमानों को खुली छूट प्रदान की जा रही है
एकतरफा कार्रवाई से जिलेभर में रोष व्याप्त था ।
एक घटना पहले कन्डेरे में हुई थी , मार के लास को मोटार साईकिल के पीछे बांध के घुमाया था
इन दो घटनाओ के बाद भी जिला पर्शासन ने कोई ठोस कदम नहीं उठाया था
तीसरी घटना का पता तो अब सारी दुनिया को चल ही गया
अब भी सर्कार के दबाव में है पुलिस और पर्शासन और वही धाक क तीन पात
नाम क लिए कुछ मुसलमान पकड़ लिए
होना जाना कुछ नहीं

SumitJattan
September 8th, 2013, 11:38 PM
This is biased article quoting only some Mufti who is giving his analysis .... where are our secular friends who are highlighting riots of one state with hue and cry why are they quiet? Muslim appeasement is wrong; they live with peace under some harsh leaders... hope this situation will become normal soon and it really hurts when innocent people die due to dirty motives.

http://www.tehelka.com/politics-behind-the-muzzafarnagar-riots/# - Politics behind

“SP and BJP are playing a friendly match in UP by stoking the fire of communal hatred only to consolidate their respective vote banks on communal lines and win some extra seats in the forthcoming elections”

VirJ
September 9th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Very sad to see the innocent Jat especially women getting killed. Jats from all over India should support the Jats of UP in this unfortunate situation. For us these so called secular parties are the worst. We have similar situation in Hisar where congress was openly supporting SCs and registered cases against Jats. But because Jats are very strong in Hisar they couldn’t do much.

To control these goons UP need someone like Bala shaheb who restored peace in Bombay in 1990s.

What is the stand of other Hindus like Gujjar, Thakurs and Baniyas in these areas?

rsdalal
September 9th, 2013, 07:26 AM
unexpected and not prepared
http://www.amarujala.com/news/states/uttar-pradesh/muzaffarnagar/Muzaffar-nagar-62596-49/
मुजफ्फरनगर, 08 सितंबर। पंचायत से लौट रहे लोगों को घेर-घेरकर मारा गया था। पुरबालियान की हिंसक झड़प में मौत को नजदीक से देखने वाले बिजेंद्र ने मीडिया के सामने बयां किया, तो उसका गला भर आया।
शाहपुर थाना क्षेत्र के काकड़ा के 22 ग्रामीणों से भरी एक ट्रॉली को शनिवार देर शाम मंसूरपुर थाना क्षेत्र के पुरबालियान में एक समुदाय के लोगों ने चारों तरफ से घेर लिया। मकानों की छतों पर पहले से ही महिला और बच्चे ईंट, रोड़े और पत्थर लिए तैयार खड़े थे। कुछ लोगों ने लाठी-डंडों के बल पर ट्रैक्टर को रुकवाया और ग्रामीणों को नीचे उतारकर पीटना शुरू कर दिया। इशारा मिलते ही महिला और बच्चों ने छतों से पथराव शुरू कर दिया। किसी को भी ट्रॉली से उतरकर भागने का मौका नहीं दिया गया, जिसने भी नीचे उतरने का प्रयास किया, दर्जनों लोग उस पर टूट पड़े। 60 वर्षीय राजू की इसी हिंसक घटना में मौत हो गई, जबकि बाकी सभी 21 लोग घायल हो गए। कल्लू और महेंद्र को नाजुक स्थिति में मेरठ भेज दिया गया। मौत के मुंह से बचकर आए 45 वर्षीय बिजेंद्र की जिला अस्पताल में मीडिया के सामने यह सब बताते हुए आवाज भर्रा उठी। उसका कहना है कि उसने मौत को करीब से देखा है। कोई सुनने को तैयार नहीं था। सब हिंसक बने थे।

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 09:29 AM
No incident reported today but news from villages take time to come. 4 BJP MLAs booked so far for spreading communal violence.

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 10:21 AM
Breaking News: मुजफ्फरनगर के नमाजवादी पार्टी के नगर अध्यक्ष शांति दूत श्री अंसार अली को सेना ने गिरफ्तार किया है। इन महोदय के घर खकरापार मुहले से 5 AK-47 और 12 हैण्ड ग्रेनेड एवं साथ में 4 विदेशी शांति दूत (बांग्लादेशी घुसपैठिये) भी मिले!

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM
प्रदेश मे जब पहली बार म्यांमार के मुददे पर लखनउ मे हिंसा हुई थी और पुलिस मूक दर्शक बनी रही उसी समय इस प्रवृत्ति की भूमिका बन गई थी। उसी समय से "शांति दूतों" के मस्तिष्क में य*ह बात घर कर गई कि अब उनकी सरकार है जो भी चाहे करे कोई कुछ नही बिगाड़ सकता। परिणाम सामने है लगातार साम्*प्रदायिक हिंसा हो रही है। यदि एक बार गलती हो जाय तो उसे गलती कहते हैं और यदि लगातार गलतियाँ होती रहे तो उसे गलती नही कहते।

यद्यपि प्रसंग नही है किन्तु लिखना पड़ रहा है नरेन्द्र मोदी के कार्यकाल मे गुजरात मे एक दंगा हुआ था उसे 11 वर्ष पश्चात भी नही भूलने दिया जा रहा है और उत्*तर प्रदेश मे लगातार दंगे हो रहे हैं एक दिन की हिंसा के पश्चात सेना बुलानी पडी पुलिस प्रशासन पूरी तरह असफल हो गया है। ऐसी स्थिति मे क्*या कहा जाये?

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 11:10 AM
jatts officers are being targeted now..DM of muzaffarnagar was a Jat..he was tranferred on 27 aug ..SP of shamli is a muslim...he is not transferred yet even after such a strong objetion..today one jat SO was suspended...all jat leaders and others of BJP who were in panchayat are targeted..khule-aam ek tarfa karyawahi hai...

RSKharb
September 9th, 2013, 11:19 AM

I feel, the situation is spoiled by mulayam because he wants to seperate muslims from jats and wants to become protecter of muslim in U P, JATS must be careful in future

rohittewatia
September 9th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Strangely SP Govt. itself promotes this kind of Atmosphere. This pseudo secularism is practised by both Khangress n SP alike. Y'day there was a debate in Aapki Adalat, wherein Ashok Singhal rightly said, that UN describes people less than 1.5% as Minority. So, in accordance of these, Jains & Sikhs can be termed as Minorities...but definitely not Muslims. If all are equal, then Media should not shy away from their responsibility which is to show the unbiased facts.
The fact is Jat bhais coming from Mahapanchayat were attacked in a Large Scale Planned manner wherein even Women n children participated in throwing the stones. Jabh Auraten aur bacche hi logon key upper Eint patthar barsa rahe they, toh yeh bhi voh dekh hi rahe honge ki unke aisey karne sey logon key sar fut rahe hen, koi mareyga bhi. Prashasan ney koi karwaahi karri? Arrest sirf Admi hi naheen, Uss shetra key bache aur auraten bhi honi chahiye thi. This kind of incident is always planned a day ahead atleast. And SP is doing what it always does, divinding UP ahead of elections in a phased manner. Jabh tak patrakar ko goli naheen lagi thi, aik bhi newspaper ney yeh news naheen dikhayi thi. Khangress aur SP donon hi Secular logon k khilaaf koi action legi naheen. Aur BJP agar kuch bhi action key liye support karreygi toh, Ussey Asamajik dange bhadkane ka khitab diya jayega.

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 11:25 AM
Jats are fierce fighters. Maharaj Suraj Mal had bashed the rulers around Delhi as no other Hindu king had done.

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 11:36 AM
I have heard that SP of Shamli said am a muslim first, a police officer later?

jatts officers are being targeted now..DM of muzaffarnagar was a Jat..he was tranferred on 27 aug ..SP of shamli is a muslim...he is not transferred yet even after such a strong objetion..today one jat SO was suspended...all jat leaders and others of BJP who were in panchayat are targeted..khule-aam ek tarfa karyawahi hai...

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 11:42 AM
NDTV from Shoram village: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/muzaffarnagar-clashes-the-violent-countryside/289847?hp

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 11:44 AM
अगर हिन्दू मुसलमान का दंगा हुआ
तो मीडिया की न्यूज होती है की,
''दो गुटों में हिंसक झड़प''
और जब हिन्दू कही कुछ जबाब दे
तो मिडिया की न्यूज होती है की ,
''भगवा आतंक का कहर'''
-----ये है मीडिया की हिंदुविरोधी मानसिकता की एक
झलक !
फिर भी''मुर्ख हिन्दू''(सभी नहीं )
इसी मीडिया की बात को''सनातन सत्य''मान लेते है !!

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 11:45 AM
कुछ लोग कहते हैं भारत के पास ऐसा क्या है जो पूरे
विश्व में किसी देश के पास नहीं है..

तो सुनिए हमारे पास दुनिया का सबसे
घटिया,बिकाऊ,भांड और भ्रष्ट मीडिया है,
जी हाँ,आप ही बताइये क्या दुनिया के किसी भी देश
का मीडिया ऐसे समय में जब उसके देश की सीमा में
पडोसी देश लगभग ६५० किलोमीटर तक अन्दर घुस
आया हो,उस वक़्त अपने प्राइम टाइम में एक
नेता को प्रधानमंत्री उम्मीदवार क्यूँ नहीं घोषित
किया जाता इस पर बहस करवाएगा??
करोड़ों रुपयों के घोटाले की फ़ाइल गुम हो गयी..कोई
डिबेट नहीं उस पर ??
कांग्रेस से कोई सवाल नहीं??क्यूँ??
आज एक महिना होने को है..क्या एक आसाराम
ही मुद्दा है देश में??

rajpaldular
September 9th, 2013, 11:46 AM
मित्रों ! पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश में नरेन्द्र मोदी को प्रचार की आवश्यकता नहीं है हर व्यकित की जीभ पर है नरेन्द्र मोदी।

MKadwa
September 9th, 2013, 12:32 PM
NDTV from Shoram village: http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/muzaffarnagar-clashes-the-violent-countryside/289847?hp

Have a look at the news given at below link! That may be true!

http://www.hindujagruti.org/hindi/news/2771.html#11

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 01:09 PM
I have heard that SP of Shamli said am a muslim first, a police officer later?

yes..true..azam khan ka ristedaar hai yu..yu khule-aam paksh le raha hai shamli main bahut dino tai..log bahut dino se pareshaan the...issne kai leader pakad ke unpe laathi todi...aur musalmanno ko khuli chhoot..koi report koi karwayi nahi..aur iss susre ka eibb lok transfer ni kiya tha...pakka pata nahi par shaayd kal raat iska transfer hua...

prateekdhaka
September 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
west up ja raha h jatto ke haath se.. situation is very critical here... 16 se 40 saal tak ke hindu jaha mil rahe hai police arrest kar rahi hai... police wale bol rahe hai apni security khud karo. even police walo ke weapons bhi le liye hai sirf dande hai haath mein. mere pados ke uncle ki duty h muslim areas mein. bol rahe hai jindgi upar wale ke bharose hai. 52 sarkari aakda h.. arrested to bahut jadya h, 2 ladke mere ghar ke pass se uthaye h cricket khel rahe they. rahi baat unity ki wo sirf baato mein h sab apni rajniti chamka rahe hai..

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 01:41 PM
the situation is that from most of the jatts dominated villages in muzaffarnagar, baghpat, meerut muslims have fled or started moving. No strikes done by muslims after that panchayat kaand. All strikes were done by jatts yesterday. Not much but kuch dar baith gaya hai ab..aur jatto ki thodi-bahut naak bach gayi hai.. No other hindu community came in support of jat in muzaffarnagar/shamli.....prashasan ne muslims ka support kiya sare-aam..par police/army /pac bahut tight ho gayi hai har jagah..ab aur muslims ko jat dominated villages se nikalkar towns/cities main ikatthha kar rahi haij..jatt dominated areas main license nirast kar diye hai...aur armedforces /pac pe kadi nigrani hai ki kahi we hi muslims par attack na kar de........jatts are being arrested at a very big scale now.........kal raat jyada kuch ni hua ....shaayad 1-2 din main shanti ban jaaye..

par yeh jatto ko unite hone ki warning thi....muslims are being stronger in west UP..aur iss situation ko samajhakr unite hona padega..aur aage ke liye tayyar..

prateekdhaka
September 9th, 2013, 01:49 PM
Prashant bhai.. tyaar rehna padega ladai lambi kichne wali hai.. wo bhi haar nahi maane wale itni jaldi.. yaar peace ho to aacha hai.. par peace ko kamjori na baane do..

shekharjat
September 9th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Desi Bro,

twisting and still twisting and then also failing ................pathetic

shekharjat
September 9th, 2013, 02:11 PM

you are relying on tehelka for news that too in riots.........bhai desi ye tarun tejpal .........what to say everybody apart from you know .........he is biggest agent of khangress .....bhai this is nothing like playing politics

mujhe nahi pata ki apki behen ya koi cousin muzaffarnagar mai padhti hai ki nahi bhai ladkio ka college aana jaana mushkil karr diya hai .ye to ek ghatna hai .........ye rooj ki baat ho gayi hai.......koi relative ho to phone karr lo bhaiji.......jab administration se bharosa utth jata hai tabhi log apne aap insaaf karte hai..it is full political support to only one section of ppl

shekharjat
September 9th, 2013, 02:15 PM

bhai ji koi leader CM banana to dooor leader kehlane layak nahi raha...........ch charan singh ki matti palit karr di ajit singh nai.........RIP JAT DOMINATION IN WESTERN UP no more jat dominated........demography has been changed totally.against jats ...

shekharjat
September 9th, 2013, 02:41 PM
real time news
1.media totally blackened out.....figures in newspapers and internet only official........no credible source of information many rumors spreading like fire

2.rural area burning .....urban area still peaceful

3. had a word with my cousin back in village firing in my village started yesterday......from both sides...at around 9 pm

4.everybody is ready with bricks,stones on their roofs and few small arms

5.government ordered to collect licensed arms from rural areas this move will seriously demoralize jats since they have few illegal big arms.......

6.and this is real big news.......last night army raided khala paar ...big arms recovered including Kalashnikovs and grenades ,three Bangladeshi terrorist also arrested,postmortem report suggest casualty with burst of big weapons my brother told me pumped bullets of AK47 recovered from bodies......and no news of this event in media

people from MZN if u have heard same news regarding grenades please share..........i have talked to 2 people they are telling me this i can`t say it is reality or rumor since no news is being reporting in main media......

shekharjat
September 9th, 2013, 03:31 PM
app logo ka kiya haal hai........i mentally disturbd from 3 days kissi cheez mai mann nahi lag raha hai..........kabhi mann karta hai main bhi terrorist bann jau bass muzaffarnagar sai relatives sai baat ho rahi hai.............apni frustration mitane ke liye keyboard mai ungliya maar raha hu.......aur kuch karne ki esthithee mai nahi hu......sahi mai jab apne upar gujarti hai tabhi pata lagta hai.........mai to phir bhi MZN se door hu parr gaon mai to firing ho rahi haii.............

swaich
September 9th, 2013, 04:08 PM
Stalker's death triggered triggered sectarian violence in Muzaffarnagar (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Stalker-s-death-triggered-sectarian-violence-in-Muzaffarnagar/Article1-1119594.aspx)

Two brothers kill a man stalking their sister and the stalker's family kills both of them. It was a revenge killing that triggered sectarian violence in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar district that has left 28 people dead.

On Aug 27, two brothers of a girl were beaten to death when they went to talk to the family of a stalker who was stabbed to death by them in Kawaal village.
Sources said police registered the first information report (FIR) against the parents of the girl who were not present on the spot.

related story (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Muzaffarnagar-riots-one-of-many-in-UP-s-history-of-violence/Article1-1119378.aspx?hts0021)

http://www.hindustantimes.com/images/2013/9/29f2668c-c08e-4d94-b6d3-d8e09989825ccinemaphotourl.jpg (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Muzaffarnagar-riots-one-of-many-in-UP-s-history-of-violence/Article1-1119378.aspx?hts0021)
Muzaffarnagar riots one of many in UP's history of violence (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Muzaffarnagar-riots-one-of-many-in-UP-s-history-of-violence/Article1-1119378.aspx?hts0021)

Left parties accuse UP govt of 'lax' attitude (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Left-parties-accuse-UP-govt-of-lax-attitude/Article1-1119593.aspx?hts0021)
BSP demands UP CM Akhilesh's resignation (http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/Lucknow/BSP-demands-UP-CM-Akhilesh-s-resignation/Article1-1119179.aspx?hts0021)

The inclusion of parents' names in the FIR did not go down well with the majority community of the area, following which the sympathisers of the girl's family announced a panchayat in Kawaal Aug 31. The rival community opposed the plan.

Opposing the Kawaal panchayat, a parallel panchayat was planned in Khalapar area of the city. At this, the government representatives, including members of parliament and state legislature, and local leaders dared the Kawaal panchayat organisers to hold it at the appointed time on Aug 31.

The authorities concerned then assured the angered locals the Khalapar panchayat would be put on hold, and the civil administration after deliberations with the Bhartiya Kisan Union leaders Rakesh and Naresh Tikait announced that the scheduled panchayat had been postponed.

A huge gathering of about 40,000 people turned out but the Kawaal panchayat organisers called off the proceedings and announced the assembly again Sep 7. But when the participants of the - 'Beti Bachao Bahoo Bachao panchayat' - were returning to their homes they were attacked by swords at Basi village under Shahpur police station.
The police booked under the National Security Act (NSA) eight people, of whom seven people were from the majority community and one person was from the minority community.
The riot quickly spread to the neighbouring areas falling under Shamli and Meerut districts.
On Sunday, 48 injured people were admitted at district hospital.

The dead include 2 people – one of them a photo-journalist – who were killed in Khalapar, 4 killed in Bhopa, two killed in Mansurpur and 1 killed in Sikeda village. In addition, 3 people were killed in Kawaal and three people were also killed in Kutba village of the area.
"The administration has put the adjoining districts of Meerut, Baghpat, Bulandshahr on high alert...," IG (Meerut Zone) Brij Bhushan said.

bsbana
September 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Western UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Assam, North Kerala have gone through demographic transition and we are seeing effects. Jats were not aware of changing reality, made wrong political choices and as far as I know Jat community in western UP is ridden by internal strifes.

Prikshit
September 9th, 2013, 05:17 PM
Bhai, it's quite clear and has always been that how desperate Mulayam singh is for Muslim Votes. Since the start of Akhilesh's term, law and order got out of place, and crime rate got too high. Azam khan is ruling the state in a way, and muslims aren't scared and are treated as privileged citizens. UP Chief secretary and Shamli's SP, both are muslims and this fact helps to understand why muslims have become so daring all of a sudden.
Muslims have spent time in gathering/making weapons while Hindus were busy in projecting them as secular. Their population is increasing with each passing day, leading to their dream of ruling the country someday. If Hindus can't still get united, they should be ready to face the cruelty of the order of Aurangzeb's rule...

27% population ho gyi hai coming days me 40% pakad gye to bhagwan malik hai is desh ka, Hinduo ka kya hoga ye soch bhi nhi sakte, its high time we should realize and bring someone who can teach them the defination or real secularism

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 05:43 PM
NDTV bastards are still giving this minority sympathy news..they never mentioned what happened at Jauli canal.and how many killed there...where muslims ambushed on panchayti...this media is putting all blame on maha-panchayat and jats..you can see in the article how many times they have used teh word "jat"

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-riots-some-villages-emptied-others-are-refugee-camps-416296?pfrom=home-lateststories

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 08:03 PM
परीक्षित भाई ,

मुझे नहीं लगता मैंने ऐसा कुछ कहा जो आप मेरी बहन तक पहुँच गए और हालत जानने के लिए जरुरी नहीं है की कोई रिश्तेदार पीडित हो तभी दर्द समझ मैं आये - जानकारी के लिए बता दूँ मैं पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश से ही आता हु और निसंदेह अगर प्रशांत से ज्यादा कोई इस समय हालात के करीब है इस थ्रेड पर तो वो मैं हूँ.

रही तरुण तेजपाल की बात, हाँ मैं मानता हूँ तेहेल्का भाजपा विरोधी है पर इतना तो आप भी मानेंगे की उनकी न्यूज़ बिना थाथ्यो के नहीं होती, और बिना थाथ्यो की न्यूज़ को मैं शेयर भी नहीं करूँगा- तो बात को समझिये, बात करने वाले को नहीं

you are relying on tehelka for news that too in riots.........bhai desi ye tarun tejpal .........what to say everybody apart from you know .........he is biggest agent of khangress .....bhai this is nothing like playing politics

mujhe nahi pata ki apki behen ya koi cousin muzaffarnagar mai padhti hai ki nahi bhai ladkio ka college aana jaana mushkil karr diya hai .ye to ek ghatna hai .........ye rooj ki baat ho gayi hai.......koi relative ho to phone karr lo bhaiji.......jab administration se bharosa utth jata hai tabhi log apne aap insaaf karte hai..it is full political support to only one section of ppl

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 08:08 PM
app logo ka kiya haal hai........i mentally disturbd from 3 days kissi cheez mai mann nahi lag raha hai..........kabhi mann karta hai main bhi terrorist bann jau bass muzaffarnagar sai relatives sai baat ho rahi hai.............apni frustration mitane ke liye keyboard mai ungliya maar raha hu.......aur kuch karne ki esthithee mai nahi hu......sahi mai jab apne upar gujarti hai tabhi pata lagta hai.........mai to phir bhi MZN se door hu parr gaon mai to firing ho rahi haii.............

परीक्षित भाई,

ऐसी सोच दिल मैं लाना ही उन सांप्रदायिक तत्वों के इरादों को सफल बनाना है जो चाहते ही ये है लोगो को बांटो, राजनीति करो और मज्जे लूटो| समय की मांग ऐसी सोच की नहीं एक जुट हो कर मुंह तोड़ जवाब देने की है जो दिया जा रहा है|

अब आगे की सोच भाई, ये तो हो गया| अपने रिश्तेदारों को जागरूक कर और उन्हें बोल एक जुट करो सरे जातो को अपने प्रदेश - अपने हक़ के लिए| एक आन्दोलन करो, या तो पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश को हरयाणा मैं जोड़ तो या अलग राज्य बनाओ जहाँ ये समाजवादी पार्टी के लोग झांके न झाँक सके|

अपना प्रदेश, अपनी सर्कार

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 08:25 PM
भाई सुना है मुज्ज़फर्नगर मैं जाटो के इलाके में दूध दही ब्रेड कुछ नहीं दी जा रही जबकि खालापार मैं सारी चीज़े मुफ्त मुहैया करा रही है सर्कार?

NDTV bastards are still giving this minority sympathy news..they never mentioned what happened at Jauli canal.and how many killed there...where muslims ambushed on panchayti...this media is putting all blame on maha-panchayat and jats..you can see in the article how many times they have used teh word "jat"

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-riots-some-villages-emptied-others-are-refugee-camps-416296?pfrom=home-lateststories

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 08:28 PM
Baantne ki raajneeti

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BTt-yfQCcAAWV69.jpg:large

cooljat
September 9th, 2013, 08:51 PM

Not sure how true it is -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/hindi/india/2013/09/130909_muzaffarnagar_riot_analysis_rns.shtml

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlThK6a730E

Koi Akhilesh ke kafile main kitni gadi hai gin ke bata sake to batana, meri to ginti khatam ho jati hai

SumitJattan
September 9th, 2013, 09:06 PM
The media is really making the situation more and more complex , they are pointing towards modi even when riots are taking place in UP and innocent people are losing their lives , we have to vote this time in 2014 with far more precaution this time . No one is pointing out Azam Khan and Kadir Khan , its really bad that one side appeasement is ending up is such incidents . They say Modi is appeasing Hindus but what you say if appeasement of Hindus endup in peace while appeasement of muslims endup in riots , we have to really decide what we have to choose aur koi in HT walon ko batao Jat shuru mein kissi ko nahi chedte agar kissi nein cheda to fir yahi hota hai jo Muzaffarnagar mein hua .

Lewd remarks, cutting grass for cattle, refusal to remove garbage, even dog walking — anything can lead to a communal clash in Uttar Pradesh these days. The fallout — a benefit for the BJP.
Police in action as Congress workers protest against the Muzaffarnagar riots, burning an effigy of state Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, in Allahabad. (PTI Photo)

The projection of Narendra Modi as the possible prime ministerial candidate of the party has polarised even rural areas, which had so far been immune. Any small incident is enough to ignite a major clash in UP – India's most populous state – and the administration is often caught napping.

“And the situation in the communally sensitive districts is in a total flux,” said Asish Gupta, inspector general, crime. Police data shows how tension starts on minor issues.

The latest violence in Muzaffarnagar began with a lewd remark at a girl.

Shamli witnessed violence after a sweeper refused to remove garbage. Lately, a physically challenged boy entered the religious place of another community leading to a fight.

In Sultanpur district, a clash began over a blaring loudspeaker.

Even constructive matters can lead to destruction: Riots began in Bahriach district when members of one community tried to build a road.

The Sangh cadre has been in an overdrive, especially in the communally sensitive western Uttar Pradesh, picking cow slaughter as an issue to mobilise the majority community.

On Sunday, the VHP coined a new slogan — namazwadi sarkar — to slam the Samajwadi Party government. As if on cue, the RSS leaders in the state started circulating an SMS, which described Modi as the “popular choice”.

The Sangh Parivar is expected to go full throttle till Modi arrives to address a series of strategically timed rallies in the state, said a party source.
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/UttarPradesh/Muzaffarnagar-riots-one-of-many-in-UP-s-history-of-violence/Article1-1119378.aspx?hts0021

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 09:18 PM
The media is really making the situation more and more complex , they are pointing towards modi even when riots are taking place in UP and innocent people are losing their lives , we have to vote this time in 2014 with far more precaution this time . No one is pointing out Azam Khan and Kadir Khan , its really bad that one side appeasement is ending up is such incidents .

The projection of Narendra Modi as the possible prime ministerial candidate of the party has polarised even rural areas, which had so far been immune. Any small incident is enough to ignite a major clash in UP – India's most populous state – and the administration is often caught napping.

Sumit,

I agree on both the aspects, yours and medias here. Why was Amit Shah out of all the able BJP candidates sent to UP? Why are only 4 BJP MLAs were arrested one of them responsible for sending that fake video clip? Why is stupid stuff like Chaurasi Kosi parikrama making headlines out of season? Why do we see Singhal and Togadia camping in UP more than often?

My fear is, this is the the starting and 2014 is still far off.

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 09:36 PM
भाई सुना है मुज्ज़फर्नगर मैं जाटो के इलाके में दूध दही ब्रेड कुछ नहीं दी जा रही जबकि खालापार मैं सारी चीज़े मुफ्त मुहैया करा रही है सर्कार?

bhai ..ho sakta hai..mujhe pata nahi..par afwaahon ka bazaar bhi garam rahta hai esse time pe

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Mujhe kisi Muzzarfarnagar wale ne hi batai hai ye baat

bhai ..ho sakta hai..mujhe pata nahi..par afwaahon ka bazaar bhi garam rahta hai esse time pe

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 09:43 PM
Dekho ise, un lal topi pahne hai ar aaj

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/q71/1238017_509363392486503_1355010878_n.jpg

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 09:46 PM

Bhai Prashant, ye to ab bhi lage hue hai Prime Time par..

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 09:50 PM
The media is really making the situation more and more complex , they are pointing towards modi even when riots are taking place in UP and innocent people are losing their lives , we have to vote this time in 2014 with far more precaution this time . No one is pointing out Azam Khan and Kadir Khan , its really bad that one side appeasement is ending up is such incidents . They say Modi is appeasing Hindus but what you say if appeasement of Hindus endup in peace while appeasement of muslims endup in riots , we have to really decide what we have to choose aur koi in HT walon ko batao Jat shuru mein kissi ko nahi chedte agar kissi nein cheda to fir yahi hota hai jo Muzaffarnagar mein hua .

Sumit, media ki najar me desh ke sare dange Modi hi karwata hai.. Shukar manao ab tak Durga Shatki Nagpal par iljaam nahi laga hai is communal tension ka.. Mulla-yam ke hisaaab se to sabse pahli suspect wahi honi chaiye thi.

deshi-jat
September 9th, 2013, 09:51 PM
I guess western UP has significant Moola Jat (मूळा जाट) population too. Are they supporting Jats or Muslims? Can some local shed some light on this?

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 09:52 PM
ndtv is talking about refugee muslims again..and comparing conditions of muslim here from assam.......in spite of hatred speech, no-one is taking a single nam eof any muslim leader of any party at any channel...sahi hai..ab human activist aayenge roz channel par and they will start jat bashing and khaap bashing....sahi hai media..prashashan saath nahi tha..nahi to iss baar west up ke jaat kaidde hoke mandh gaye the

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I guess western UP has significant Moola Jat (मूळा जाट) population too. Are they supporting Jats or Muslims? Can some local shed some light on this?

neutral ..jyadar jagah..ya thoda bahut apne religion ki hi side hai

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Bhai Prashant, ye to ab bhi lage hue hai Prime Time par..

bhai..aap logo khud dekh lo..jat victim the ..ab media unhe responsible bana raha hai..........

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Sumit,

I agree on both the aspects, yours and medias here. Why was Amit Shah out of all the able BJP candidates sent to UP? Why are only 4 BJP MLAs were arrested one of them responsible for sending that fake video clip? Why is stupid stuff like Chaurasi Kosi parikrama making headlines out of season? Why do we see Singhal and Togadia camping in UP more than often?

Vikas, UP has most number of LS seats in India. So it is but obvious that BJP would want to gain more advantage here. Amit Shah is very close to Modi and hence being a trusted person got into UP. What were real intentions would always be our speculation only.

I agree that VHP's yatra was aimed at garnering more support for BJP, but Akhilesh stands equally responsible as he fuelled tension by stopping them.

Arresting 4 BJP politicians is half news only. Why you did not say that Congress politicians were also booked and involved in conspiracy, if proven?

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 10:00 PM
bhai..aap logo khud dekh lo..jat victim the ..ab media unhe responsible bana raha hai..........

Bhai ek yu Abhigyaan Prakash shuru ho gya hai eeb.. Sabte bada dhaid hai NDTV ka yu.. Dekho ke bakwas karega eeb.

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 10:07 PM
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/muzaffarnagar-riots-trucks-with-refugees-arrive-every-hour/289931?pfrom=home-lateststories

Biased?

phoolkumar
September 9th, 2013, 10:08 PM
Halanki is newspaper ne real true picture present ki hai but Youtube and FB pe faili video pe sara ilzaam lagaane waala vahiyaat media, unke hi apne ek journal ki is news pe kyaa kahega: http://www.jagran.com/uttar-pradesh/muzaffarnagar-10678637.htm
(http://www.jagran.com/uttar-pradesh/muzaffarnagar-10678637.html)

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 10:15 PM
http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/news/muzaffarnagar-riots-trucks-with-refugees-arrive-every-hour/289931?pfrom=home-lateststories

Biased?

one side story......aap isse bias bhi kah sakte hai..

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 10:16 PM
wo video clip to fake thi..par un ladko ko usse bhi khatarnaak tareeke se maara gaya tha..yeh sach hai

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Bhai ek yu Abhigyaan Prakash shuru ho gya hai eeb.. Sabte bada dhaid hai NDTV ka yu.. Dekho ke bakwas karega eeb.

They have started on "Khap" and Mahapanchayat now.. Are they so blind that they cant see muslim hand?

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 10:20 PM
Kamaal R Khan said people coming to panchayat were instigated, asla lahrate aa rahe the, raste main mussalmano pe attack bhi kare

WHAT CRAP?

SumitJattan
September 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Prashant bhai bilkul sahi kaha saari parites relegion ko use karti hai aur muslims ko boora bolne ki himmat inmein nahi hai haa aur Jatton mein ekta nahi hai koi kuch bhi bol le ... koi aascharya nahi hoga ki kuch time ke baad koi JAt leader hi jaaton ko is ka zimmedar banaye...

SP - Appointment of Azam Khana as head of Kumb mela committee
BJP - As declared communal party and pro Hindus by all other parties
Congress - Saffron terror , mam Gandhi crying for Batla house terrorists , Dig Vijay questioning 09/26 , was in coalition with Muslim League in Kerala
BSP - promoting dalit card.

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 10:21 PM
wo video clip to fake thi..par un ladko ko usse bhi khatarnaak tareeke se maara gaya tha..yeh sach hai

Bhai, this situation is similar to situation of Gohana few years back. Real fact is that Jats did not burn 50 dalit houses which was projected by media. Hardly two houses were damaged and media was showing only them and increasing the count by themselves. Media showed complete biased news by targetting Jats and never paid attention to or highlighted Baljeet's murder by khadjaat people. Even Mr Bhuppi visited khadjyaat house but did not go to Baljeet's house. :mad:

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 10:25 PM
This Kamaal Khan has filed a report sitting in Lucknow on Panchayat which is utter crap

pawandahiya
September 9th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Kamaal R Khan said people coming to panchayat were instigated, asla lahrate aa rahe the, raste main mussalmano pe attack bhi kare

WHAT CRAP?

For this fellow, "chedchaad" was "mamooli", and people with "aslah" were allowed to do panchayat. If Jats were carrying so much aslah, how did they succeed in getting their people killed and injured by muslims? He is clearly supporting his muslim community in his report.

SumitJattan
September 9th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Vikas ,

BJP is devastated in UP and let me tell you Jats are not such a kind of people who can vote on relegious grounds they dont give a damm about Togadia and Singhal in rural areas no one ever aware of them ,Amit Shah's hype was also created by media he is not in govt in UP and BJP is always painted as communal , if people of Congress and SP start visiting Azamgarh to share condolences to the families of killed terrorists in Batla house then what message you think it will deliver to other muslims in India .. isnt it a justification what ever they are doing is right , if they can suspend a DM why they failed to react in Muzaffarnagar , now whole media is blaming Jats .. you know Jats are not united thats the reason still you can see the creepy matrimonial ads execuse UP wala in JAt matrimonials ... this is what our core mentality is agar aise hi divided rahe to yahi hota rahega jo UP mein hua .... musalmanon ke liye bahut saari parties hai aur Jat akle aur divided hai

Sumit,

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Bhai baat to teri bilkul sahi hai par halat badal rahe hai, specially western UP ke and Amit Shah types are affecting the psyche of jats there.

Waise jat unity ki bat bataun to bhai aaj Hawa Singh Sangwan ji ne ek lekh likha hai Facebook pe,

"जाट भाई-बहनो,
अपनी पिछली पोस्ट में मैं यह बताना भूल गया था कि उत्तरप्रदेश में ये दंगे मुजफ्फरनगर जिले से शुरू हुए, जो यशपाल मलिक का गृह जिला है और यशपाल मलिक अपने आप को जाटों का नेता समझता है। उनका ये प्रथम धर्म और कर्तव्य था कि ऐसी कठिन घड़ी में अपने गांव खरड़ के चारों ओर घूम-घूमकर शांति स्थापित करवाने में मदद करते और हमारे जाट भाईयों को समझाने का प्रयत्न करते। लेकिन वे बड़ी ही हठधर्मी से हरियाणा में जाट आरक्षण के विरोध में प्रचार करते घूम रहे हैं और जाटों की रैली दिल्ली में न करवाकर मैयड़ में रैली करवाने के लिए जाट समाज को गुमराह कर रहे हैं और हर जगह ऐसे जाट मिल जाएंगे, जो हमेशा गुमराह होने के लिए तैयार रहते हैं।"

Karwa lo bhai Haryana UP ke jato ko ek, aise dango main kam se kam ek jat neta ko aise niji ilzaamo se to bachna chaiye aur anukul samay par likhna chaiye

Vikas ,

BJP is devastated in UP and let me tell you Jats are not such a kind of people who can vote on relegious grounds they dont give a damm about Togadia and Singhal in rural areas no one ever aware of them ,Amit Shah's hype was also created by media he is not in govt in UP and BJP is always painted as communal , if people of Congress and SP start visiting Azamgarh to share condolences to the families of killed terrorists in Batla house then what message you think it will deliver to other muslims in India .. isnt it a justification what ever they are doing is right , if they can suspend a DM why they failed to react in Muzaffarnagar , now whole media is blaming Jats .. you know Jats are not united thats the reason still you can see the creepy matrimonial ads execuse UP wala in JAt matrimonials ... this is what our core mentality is agar aise hi divided rahe to yahi hota rahega jo UP mein hua .... musalmanon ke liye bahut saari parties hai aur Jat akle aur divided hai

AbhikRana
September 9th, 2013, 11:14 PM
Though I am not sure but I guess I read it on Jatland itself that the Muslims in Western UP were saved and shielded by Jats from communal violence at the time of partition. The descendants of these very thankless people are killing the community that saved their lives.

They not only kill people of our community but also blatantly misbehave with the girls of our community. This is the result of arrogance which in turn comes through Muslim appeasement that is happening under the patronage of the Congress and its chappu (SP) and Pappu (BSP). These people are above law because their patrons advocate special criminal courts for them - whether they indulge in killings, terrorism or rape/misbehaviour with girls - they would be dealt with leniently. After all they are First class citizens.

I also feel let down by Sh. Ajit Singh who instead of galavanizing, bolstering and strengthening the Jats and the hands of the Jat community in Western UP has for most part used (misused and abused) them time and again to come to power with nothing to boast of.

There is no umbrella organization for the Jats which takes up issues which concern the community. And unfortunately even if one were to come up, it would have too many chaudharys jostling for the Chairman/President post.

Once the dust settles down, can Jatland proactively do something to soothe/balm the wounds of our brothers and sisters in Western UP. What can be done? Any thoughts/suggestions?

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Though I am not sure but I guess I read it on Jatland itself that the Muslims in Western UP were saved and shielded by Jats from communal violence at the time of partition. The descendants of these very thankless people are killing the community that saved their lives.

They not only kill people of our community but also blatantly misbehave with the girls of our community. This is the result of arrogance which in turn comes through Muslim appeasement that is happening under the patronage of the Congress and its chappu (SP) and Pappu (BSP). These people are above law because their patrons advocate special criminal courts for them - whether they indulge in killings, terrorism or rape/misbehaviour with girls - they would be dealt with leniently. After all they are First class citizens.

I also feel let down by Sh. Ajit Singh who instead of galavanizing, bolstering and strengthening the Jats and the hands of the Jat community in Western UP has for most part used (misused and abused) them time and again to come to power with nothing to boast of.

There is no umbrella organization for the Jats which takes up issues which concern the community. And unfortunately even if one were to come up, it would have too many chaudharys jostling for the Chairman/President post.

Once the dust settles down, can Jatland proactively do something to soothe/balm the wounds of our brothers and sisters in Western UP. What can be done? Any thoughts/suggestions?

Abhik,

For a change, I agree with you post and I appreciate your concern. Hope we shall find a solution soon.

Cheers!

prashantacmet
September 9th, 2013, 11:18 PM
bhaiyo..jud gya kaam fer kai jagah eibb raat main..shamli, saharanpur, muzaffarnagar, mansoorpur....muslims reitaliate now

rkumar
September 9th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Jats of western UP are getting marginalized politically and now even our daughters and sisters are not safe. What is the way out when media is anti Jat and vote bank politics too is not coming to our support ? There is urgent need to think of something different. Here is my take;

1. Time for castes like Gujjar and Jats to forge closer bond of matrimony alliance as we already have Hukka alliance.
2. Look seriously into the possibility of offering eldest male child to become Sikh like what our elders did during Mughal period or else convert to Sikhism enemas and take head on with Islamic fanatics.

In my view this is the time to act ad take radical step, lest its too late.

RK^2

desijat
September 9th, 2013, 11:25 PM
Bhai check kar le kaheen jat hi ho, nahi te media roos jayega

bhaiyo..jud gya kaam fer kai jagah eibb raat main..shamli, saharanpur, muzaffarnagar, mansoorpur....muslims reitaliate now

anil_rathee
September 9th, 2013, 11:34 PM
Also its high time to gain more political power, Haryana is a smaller state with little significance in National Politics and UP is too big and diversified. We should start thinking and fighting for a United State (like one of the member suggested) comprising of Haryana, Western UP and Areas of North Rajasthan and MP. That will get us more political power along with other Marshal Castes (Gujjar, Yadav, Thakurs) in these Areas......

Jats of western UP are getting marginalized politically and now even our daughters and sisters are not safe. What is the way out when media is anti Jat and vote bank politics too is not coming to our support ? There is urgent need to think of something different. Here is my take;

1. Time for castes like Gujjar and Jats to forge closer bong of matrimony alliance as we already have Hukka alliance.
2. Look seriously into the possibility of offering eldest male child to become Sikh like what our elders did during Mughal period or else convert to Sikhism enemas and take head on with Islamic fanatics.

RK^2

rkumar
September 9th, 2013, 11:39 PM
Also its high time to gain more political power, Haryana is a smaller state with little significance in National Politics and UP is too big and diversified. We should start thinking and fighting for a United State (like one of the member suggested) comprising of Haryana, Western UP and Areas of North Rajasthan and MP. That will get us more political power along with other Marshal Castes (Gujjar, Yadav, Thakurs) in these Areas......

Yes. We should think along this as well. If nothing works. convert enemas and put whole nation and all other Hindus on notice. Hinduism will be tattlers if we serve this notice. Either all Hindus unite, else we leave and join Sikhism.

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Suna hai Shamli main kaafi asla mila hai aur firing chal rahi hai, koi khurshid anwar ke yahan se asla mila hai

phoolkumar
September 10th, 2013, 12:21 AM
उत्तर प्रदेश के हालात खराब होने के पीछे एकता कपूर और इसके साथ काम कर रही तमाम उस नेटवर्किंग को भी धरा जाना चाहिए, जो बार-बार आम जनता से विरोध दर्ज करवाने के बावजूद भी "जोधा-अकबर" जैसे गैर-जरूरी सीरिअल्स का प्रसारण करती रही। इस सीरियल ने भी माहौल को इस हद तक लाने की नींव धरी है। जब इस जैसी सामाजिक संवेदनाओं से रिक्त डायरेक्टर (सिर्फ पैसा कमाने के लिए सीरियल्स बनाने वाली), जिसको यही ही नहीं पता कि समाज में कोनसी बात क्या असर छोड़ेगी, कलाकारी करती रहेंगी तो समाज को ऐसे ही कलाबादियाँ करवाएगी, जैसे आज हरित प्रदेश में हो रही हैं। नींव पे चोट करो या करवाओ, तने तो अपने आप ढह जायेंगे|

SumitJattan
September 10th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Ignore him these people always believe in blaming others ask him where he was when this incident occurred , Its time to show unity not blaming others , hope this fire cool down soon and people get justice

Bhai baat to teri bilkul sahi hai par halat badal rahe hai, specially western UP ke and Amit Shah types are affecting the psyche of jats there.

Waise jat unity ki bat bataun to bhai aaj Hawa Singh Sangwan ji ne ek lekh likha hai Facebook pe,

"जाट भाई-बहनो,
अपनी पिछली पोस्ट में मैं यह बताना भूल गया था कि उत्तरप्रदेश में ये दंगे मुजफ्फरनगर जिले से शुरू हुए, जो यशपाल मलिक का गृह जिला है और यशपाल मलिक अपने आप को जाटों का नेता समझता है। उनका ये प्रथम धर्म और कर्तव्य था कि ऐसी कठिन घड़ी में अपने गांव खरड़ के चारों ओर घूम-घूमकर शांति स्थापित करवाने में मदद करते और हमारे जाट भाईयों को समझाने का प्रयत्न करते। लेकिन वे बड़ी ही हठधर्मी से हरियाणा में जाट आरक्षण के विरोध में प्रचार करते घूम रहे हैं और जाटों की रैली दिल्ली में न करवाकर मैयड़ में रैली करवाने के लिए जाट समाज को गुमराह कर रहे हैं और हर जगह ऐसे जाट मिल जाएंगे, जो हमेशा गुमराह होने के लिए तैयार रहते हैं।"

Karwa lo bhai Haryana UP ke jato ko ek, aise dango main kam se kam ek jat neta ko aise niji ilzaamo se to bachna chaiye aur anukul samay par likhna chaiye

SumitJattan
September 10th, 2013, 12:52 AM
Bhai Anil , ek state banna to mushkil hai par Harit Pradesh banane ke liye zor lagana hoga

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 01:23 AM
Kya tamasha hai, http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/prime-time/video-story/289979?hphin - Fir se JAT BADNAM

VirJ
September 10th, 2013, 06:03 AM

"जाट भाई-बहनो,

मेने सुना हे यशपाल मलिक उस पंचायत मे थे. ये राजनेता सिर्फ़ राजनीति करते हे और ये एक राजनैतिक बयान हे बस. हमारी भलाई कमे खुद को करनी पड़ेगी कोई और हमारी रक्षा करने नही आएगा.

VirJ
September 10th, 2013, 06:13 AM
No incident reported today but news from villages take time to come. 4 BJP MLAs booked so far for spreading communal violence.

There are leaders booked from all parties except SP. These BJP leaders, Congress and Kisan unions were booked for their speech in mahapanchayat. But are there any muslim leaders booked too?

maddhan1979
September 10th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Kya tamasha hai, http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/prime-time/video-story/289979?hphin - Fir se JAT BADNAM

These are policies to marginalize Jats and create an image of them.

This will keep on happening until and unless there is a formation of a new state in form of western utter pradesh, local governance can only be done through local politicians, and centralized power.

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Main Stream Media seems like working on a fix agenda, whatever the case may be they always try to prove jats accused. In last few years while discussing on honor killing they had biased opinion on Khaaps without even understanding what Khaaps are. This created a negative image among peoples of other regions who dont have a close relationship with Jatland.. While I was in Mumbai people keep asking me several questions based on the crap they watched on these news channels, however I could clarify those. But these were few, what about those who did not get the real picture. Same is happening in this case.

These are policies to marginalize Jats and create an image of them.

This will keep on happening until and unless there is a formation of a new state in form of western utter pradesh, local governance can only be done through local politicians, and centralized power.

vicky84
September 10th, 2013, 07:56 AM
I think division of UP can help to a great extent. But that will take a lot of time, probably another decade or so. In the meantime some reconciliation efforts are required from all the communities. In my view fight is not a solution to any problem. Fight will spread more hate and intolerance and usually innocents and poor people get victimised.

Reconcilliation efforts will take time and people should also be cautious about vested interests. Elections are nearby and different parties will try to polarise votes. Which will in turn spread more hate and violence.

Aadit
September 10th, 2013, 08:02 AM

Dear there is nothing like Moola Jat.

They are muslims only. Those were the people who converted to Islam in the Era of Mugal.

deependra
September 10th, 2013, 08:07 AM
Suna hai Shamli main kaafi asla mila hai aur firing chal rahi hai, koi khurshid anwar ke yahan se asla mila hai
Bhai, this news has been verified.. He is a doctor, not sure if he has been booked yet..

deependra
September 10th, 2013, 08:21 AM
I think Shamli's SP (Abdul Hameed) has also been transferred yesternight. I have got some more ino:
- M. Nagar's former DM was a Jat and was preparing to book 6-7 people in Kawal's incident, but Akhilesh transferred him before that.
- Arms are being supplied to Muslims from Kairana.. In Bacchod, a village near Kakor, Muslim people acknowledged that they were offered free weapons, which they denied to take.
- In M. Nagar incident, it seems they were not local residents, but some trained shooters.. People from outside have also been used..

Aadit
September 10th, 2013, 09:04 AM
There are leaders booked from all parties except SP. These BJP leaders, Congress and Kisan unions were booked for their speech in mahapanchayat. But are there any muslim leaders booked too?

None of the Muslim leader is booked till date even one of BSP Kadir Rana, who had given the statement on Friday in there meeting "Just give me two days, and Jats will be vanished from the entire area" not booked till date.

Actually if some one utters the word Hindu becomes communal and all the parties and there leaders who all the times says Muslims and support them in all there wrong doing is Secular.

ravinderjeet
September 10th, 2013, 09:20 AM
मिडिया भी हिन्दू शब्द का इस्तेमाल नहीं कर रहा हे ,वे भी जाट विरुद्ध मुस्लिम की बात कर रहे हैं ,यानी ये ब्राहमण वादी मीडिया जाटटों को हिन्दू नहीं मानता । ताकि जाट अकेले लड़ते रहे । और जाट इन् हिन्दुओं की कोली भरे रहते हैं । अनेक हिन्दू जातिओं के लोग वहां पर निवास करते हैं ,उनकी चिंता बस इतनी हे, की उनको टाइम पे दूध और दवाइयां मिल जनि चाहियें । आज सुबह से मिडिया खासकर आजतक और एन.दि.ति.वि. वाले एक तरफ कह रहे हैं की जाट्टों के गेंग ने दुसरे शान्तिप्रिय नागरिकों पर हमला किया । ये नहीं कह रहे हैं की ये दुसरे शान्तिप्रिय मुसलमान हैं ,पर मुसलामानों के जले हुए घर और दुखी मुस्लिम औरतें और बच्चे ,दाडी वाले बुड्ढे दिखा रहे हैं ।

अजित सिंह और उसका लड़का यु.पि. की सीमा पर जाकर नाटक करे रहे हैं ।

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2013, 09:29 AM

sahi hai..shamil main raat 3-4 jat injured ho gaye firing main..poori raat firing chali...hamare logo ke pass hathiyaar kam hai....muzaffranagar main muslims leaders ke ghar se bade bade hathiyaar mile hai..lekin kisi bhi media channel ne yeh nahi dikhaya ki muslims ke gharo se itne khatarnaak hathiyaar mile hai..kisi bhi leader ka naam tak nahi aaya..media kewal jatto ko badnaam karne main laga hua hai...........

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 09:49 AM
sahi hai..shamil main raat 3-4 jat injured ho gaye firing main..poori raat firing chali...hamare logo ke pass hathiyaar kam hai....muzaffranagar main muslims leaders ke ghar se bade bade hathiyaar mile hai..lekin kisi bhi media channel ne yeh nahi dikhaya ki muslims ke gharo se itne khatarnaak hathiyaar mile hai..kisi bhi leader ka naam tak nahi aaya..media kewal jatto ko badnaam karne main laga hua hai...........
Akhilesh wore a Topi and bluntly blamed other parties for this carnage. Purely muslim appeasement policy is sought after here. If high time we unite and teach them a lesson. Is same continues, I doubt our next generation would be in serious trouble

Roopendrak
September 10th, 2013, 09:52 AM
Why we jats are so much divided we should demand greater haryana or whatever we want we should all unite for one cause of Jaltand we should have one leader for jats.Why the jats in haryana and other parts of up are silent on this issue we could kill muslims anywhere we found and made their lives miserable

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 09:53 AM
I think division of UP can help to a great extent. But that will take a lot of time, probably another decade or so. In the meantime some reconciliation efforts are required from all the communities. In my view fight is not a solution to any problem. Fight will spread more hate and intolerance and usually innocents and poor people get victimised.

Reconcilliation efforts will take time and people should also be cautious about vested interests. Elections are nearby and different parties will try to polarise votes. Which will in turn spread more hate and violence.
Agreed, but bhai jinke mare se wo kukar man jayenge? Things will get more worse, and you can't deny this event as a pre planned things which occured before the announcement of Modi as the PM candidate. I may be wrong but posibilities can't be ruled out

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Why we jats are so much divided we should demand greater haryana or whatever we want we should all unite for one cause of Jaltand we should have one leader for jats.Why the jats in haryana and other parts of up are silent on this issue we could kill muslims anywhere we found and made their lives miserable
Killing is again not a solution, ultimately that would create more tension. But a lesson should be taught is some manner that this would not happen again. We are divided on several issues, but i don't see in these matters we are not supporting each other

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 10:05 AM
Prikshit Bhai as I said earlier our voice is consistently ignored by political class. We have to be more Politically relevant. We are bifurcated in 5 states. Need to get united, may be a single state. I agree that may take time but once united we can protect our self-esteem, traditions, culture everything, else you see we getting marginalized in-spite of our contribution to Bharat on all fronts (Economical, Boarder, Farming).

Killing is again not a solution, ultimately that would create more tension. But a lesson should be taught is some manner that this would not happen again. We are divided on several issues, but i don't see in these matters we are not supporting each other

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 10:12 AM
Prikshit Bhai as I said earlier our voice is consistently ignored by political class. We have to be more Politically relevant. We are bifurcated in 5 states. Need to get united, may be a single state. I agree that may take time but once united we can protect our self-esteem, traditions, culture everything, else you see we getting marginalized in-spite of our contribution to Bharat on all fronts (Economical, Boarder, Farming).
A single state would not be feasible, but yeah on all matters we should be united. But if you see present situation, govt has given free hand to minority and booking our people in false cases. In such a scenario even unity can't be of much help, we can do good only when we are a part of the system and takes real pain for our people

Roopendrak
September 10th, 2013, 10:16 AM
It does not take more tome we all are on the outskirts of Delhi we acn close delhi also for our interest

vicky84
September 10th, 2013, 10:30 AM
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/allowing-muzaffarnagar-maha-panchayat-was-failed-decision-admit-cops-416487?pfrom=home-otherstories

Speaking to NDTV, senior police officer Arun Kumar conceded that a massive gathering of Hindu farmers that was allowed on Saturday was a "failed decision." It was as farmers were leaving this maha-panchayat in trucks and tractors that they were attacked with swords, sticks and guns.

Mr Kumar, the Additional Director General of Police, said that if the mega-gathering had not been allowed, violence would have erupted. "I am not making excuses, he said," adding, "It was a decision you can say that failed."

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 10:32 AM
If all Jats get united for it and its not impossible. We can get it. Spread the message, convince people and block Delhi.

A single state would not be feasible, but yeah on all matters we should be united. But if you see present situation, govt has given free hand to minority and booking our people in false cases. In such a scenario even unity can't be of much help, we can do good only when we are a part of the system and takes real pain for our people

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 10:32 AM
It does not take more tome we all are on the outskirts of Delhi we acn close delhi also for our interest
Ofcourse we can, but the govt in center and govt in UP both are Pro-muslims, I doubt it would do any good apart from being getting blamed for all this. Ofcourse its high time we should find out a solution to the problem.

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM
And this proves that this was stsrted with attacks on people returning from Maha-Panchayat. NDTV goons are still blaming it on Jats and saying now violence is going into villages from cities. They moron dotn understand that it stared from Village only.
They just keep barking without giving an attempt to know the facts.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/allowing-muzaffarnagar-maha-panchayat-was-failed-decision-admit-cops-416487?pfrom=home-otherstories

Speaking to NDTV, senior police officer Arun Kumar conceded that a massive gathering of Hindu farmers that was allowed on Saturday was a "failed decision." It was as farmers were leaving this maha-panchayat in trucks and tractors that they were attacked with swords, sticks and guns.

Mr Kumar, the Additional Director General of Police, said that if the mega-gathering had not been allowed, violence would have erupted. "I am not making excuses, he said," adding, "It was a decision you can say that failed."

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Bhai united to hai but jab tak udde mulla ke sath se, and itni fauj la rakhi se, ke kara jayega? Han teri bat man li ak Delhi ka geraov kia ja sakta hia but koi leader stand to le. Aarakshan ke ruke marania ib kathe ho ja te ke bat se...

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 10:42 AM
First attempt should be to curse the appeasement policy and get this Sonia-led govt out of Power and help BJP elect Modi as PM. Some may find we are falling in communal trap of political parties. But we cant be mute spectators, its question of our survival. And once Modi elected PM we should aggressive fight for united statehood. If done strategically we can convince Modi/BJP at least as they will see their parties benefit in it to get stronghold in the region. If they support the cause and get us United Haryana, they will expect un-conditional support from Jats and may become powerful in the new state. So its Win-win situation for both. And this movement will create us few great Jat leaders to get our voice heard nationwide.

Ofcourse we can, but the govt in center and govt in UP both are Pro-muslims, I doubt it would do any good apart from being getting blamed for all this. Ofcourse its high time we should find out a solution to the problem.

Roopendrak
September 10th, 2013, 10:43 AM
kitna din fauj rakhange agar hum united ho gaya to mussalo ko koi nahi baccha sakta

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 10:47 AM
First attempt should be to curse the appeasement policy and get this Sonia-led govt out of Power and help BJP elect Modi as PM. Some may find we are falling in communal trap of political parties. But we cant be mute spectators, its question of our survival. And once Modi elected PM we should aggressive fight for united statehood. If done strategically we can convince Modi/BJP at least as they will see their parties benefit in it to get stronghold in the region. If they support the cause and get us United Haryana, they will expect un-conditional support from Jats and may become powerful in the new state. So its Win-win situation for both. And this movement will create us few great Jat leaders to get our voice heard nationwide.
This is the need of the hour. Gujarat me koi hua uske bad inke aankh ho gyi thi, ki aage se aise kia to tumhara kya haal hoga. As a result Gujarat is roit free from 10 years. That is real securalism. Appeasement of any kind should not be tolerated.

anil_rathee
September 10th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Yes agree but looks like from one the statement shared they are also politicizing it and shows clear divide among them.

Bhai united to hai but jab tak udde mulla ke sath se, and itni fauj la rakhi se, ke kara jayega? Han teri bat man li ak Delhi ka geraov kia ja sakta hia but koi leader stand to le. Aarakshan ke ruke marania ib kathe ho ja te ke bat se...

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 10:54 AM
खून में चेहरे लाल सने हैं
राख़ में सड़ रहा मातम है
मुर्दे पर न तिलक न टोपी
अबे किसका कौन धरम है
नोचो, झपटो, छीनो, खाओ
अबे किसका आज शरम है

rajpaldular
September 10th, 2013, 11:13 AM
जब से मुजफ्फरनगर में दंगे आरम्भ हुए हैं आजकल अखिलेश जहाँ भी जा रहा है गोल टोपी अवश्य पहन रहां है। साथ में मुग़ले आज़म खान छाया की तरह अखिलेश के साथ है।
क्या आपको नहीं लगता कि राजनितिक रोटियों को सेकने के लिए ही दंगो को रोकने का प्रयास जानबूझकर नहीं किया गया है?
अन्यथा हमारे इतने जाट भाई मृत्यु को प्राप्त नहीं होते।

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 11:16 AM
खून में चेहरे लाल सने हैं
राख़ में सड़ रहा मातम है
मुर्दे पर न तिलक न टोपी
अबे किसका कौन धरम है
नोचो, झपटो, छीनो, खाओ
अबे किसका आज शरम है
Bhai likha acha hai....par khoon kharaba karna aur apna aastitva bachana both are different things. When it comes to Hindus and the try to save their identity they are termed as communal, what a pity.

rajpaldular
September 10th, 2013, 11:47 AM
प्राप्त जानकारी के अनुसार कल सेना पर खालापार से हुयी फायरिंग में सेना का एक जवान शहीद हो गया तथा दूसरा गम्भीरावस्था में अस्पताल में भर्ती किया गया (अपुष्ट सूत्रानुसार उसकी भी मृत्यू हो चुकी हैं ) , जिसके बाद सेना का '' खाल उतार '' अभियान शुरू हुआ , खालापार की खालाओ के घरो की तलाशी अभियान ने असंख्य हथियार जब्त किये गये !!!

शामली के हड्डी के मशहूर शांतिप्रिय चिकित्सक खुर्शीद आलम ने जब अपनी दो एम्बुलेंस में भरकर ए.के ४७ और हैण्डग्रेनेड का जखीरा भेजने की कोशिश की , तब उसे पुलिस और सेना की संयुक्त टीम ने पकड़ लिया !!! मुजफ्फरनगर के कैराना की मस्जिदों की तलाशी लेने पर वहाँ से भी भारी मात्रा में विनाश का सामान बरामद किया गया !!!

ये हथियार कहाँ से आ रहे हैं, कौन सप्लाई कर रहा है.....????

rajpaldular
September 10th, 2013, 12:08 PM
शामली के हड्डी चिकित्सक खुर्शीदआलम नेअपनी दो एम्बुलेंस में भरकर ए.के ४७ औरहैण्डग्रेनेड भेजने की कोशिश की, पुलिसऔर सेना की टीम ने पकडा!

SandeepSirohi
September 10th, 2013, 12:49 PM
यहाँ मेरठ में भी हालत बहुत तनाव भरी है | बाज़ार ओर सडको पर करीब 50 प्रतिशत भीड़ कम है | अफवाहे भी सुनने में आ जाती है की यहाँ गोलों चली वह झगडा हुआ | मेरठ के पास के गाँव में तो कई लोग मारे भी जा चुके है | अभी हाल मै ही मीरापुर (मवाना) में दो मुसलमानों को मार दिया गया |

ओर ये टेढ़ी नाक वाला अखिलेश, इसे तो टोपी पहनने से ही फुर्सत नहीं है | हालात इतने बदतर है ओर ये टोपी पहन के मुसलमानों को रिझा रहा है | बसपा के सांसद कादिर राना ने खुल्लम खुल्ला कहा की दो घंटे दे दो जाटो का निशान मिटा दूंगा , क्या उखाड़ लिया उसका | उल्टा जो लोग महापंचायत में गये थे उनके खिलाफ भड़काने के आरोप लगाकर गिरफ्तार करा जा रहा है |

shekharjat
September 10th, 2013, 01:54 PM

1. Time for castes like Gujjar and Jats to forge closer bond of matrimony alliance as we already have Hukka alliance.

RK^2

yes sir , i think only matrimonial alliance is the bond which remains strong all the time.........this whole caste system was promoted for political ,economical and social millage ......now if situation has changed so should be the response .in my generation atleast 30% of people have opted for intercaste marriage......5 years back in my view these people were immoral but now due to education and maturity i think intercaste marriage is a brave step and my cousins are modern ,intellegent and rational people.

i fully support intercaste marriage........rather if i would have a chance i would not even hesitate marrying DALIT GIRL if she is educated and intelligent. i have few dalit freinds and i found them equally good as my jat freinds.........

shekharjat
September 10th, 2013, 02:01 PM
परीक्षित भाई ,

मुझे नहीं लगता मैंने ऐसा कुछ कहा जो आप मेरी बहन तक पहुँच गए और हालत जानने के लिए जरुरी नहीं है की कोई रिश्तेदार पीडित हो तभी दर्द समझ मैं आये - जानकारी के लिए बता दूँ मैं पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश से ही आता हु और निसंदेह अगर प्रशांत से ज्यादा कोई इस समय हालात के करीब है इस थ्रेड पर तो वो मैं हूँ.

रही तरुण तेजपाल की बात, हाँ मैं मानता हूँ तेहेल्का भाजपा विरोधी है पर इतना तो आप भी मानेंगे की उनकी न्यूज़ बिना थाथ्यो के नहीं होती, और बिना थाथ्यो की न्यूज़ को मैं शेयर भी नहीं करूँगा- तो बात को समझिये, बात करने वाले को नहीं

desi bhai, apki behen meri bhi behen hai........mera jabab jaroor lathmaar hoga parr apse koi ...personal khundak nahi hai.......shayad emotions ki wajeh se likha hoga maine apko bura laga .....apse mai maafi magta hu.....seriously

baki baat ye hai ki apse meri ideological difference to hai hi......mujhe apki jyadatar post congress support mai lagti hai......aur TEHELKA ki repot bhi ussi soch ka namuna laga....ya to apka koi karibi congress mai hai.......ya wastav me ,mai aur 99% jatland apki high end sooch ko samajne mai nakaam hai .......waise to sabb hi yaha educated hai parr ho sakta ho politically naive ho jao apki baate sahi se nahi samaj patte.........

shekharjat
September 10th, 2013, 02:11 PM

bhai please stop dreaming geater haryana ......abhi haryana thik hai .kamm secular hai waha agar west up mil gaya to haryana ka bhi beda gark ho jayega .......rather haryana ke bhai logo doon`t let too many seculars to settle down their .....if population increases more than 10% your life will be in hell..........
don`t support them economically.....
yes we should unite no doubt about it........this could be done by presurising political parties by voting according to consensus just like muslims vote.......

by the way i can predict future 15-20 years from now.........mass migration of hindus from western up.to uttarakhand,haryana and rajasthan becoz we cannot compete them in increasing population .each of them have 10-12 children and we have maximum 2-3.....so be ready to face another influx of refugees

rajpaldular
September 10th, 2013, 02:14 PM
दंगे का मुख्य कारण
मुसलमानों की सभा होने देना जबकि जाट महापंचायत
को रोकना
धारा 144 लागू होने के बावजूद
30 अगस्त को प्रशासन ने मुस्लिम समुदाय
की सभा होने दी. डीएम शर्मा सफाई देते हुए
इंडिया टुडे से कहते हैं, ''उस अनुमति का गलत
इस्तेमाल हुआ. बीएसपी सांसद कादिर राणा,
विधायक और कांग्रेस के नेताओं ने स्टेज बनाकर
भाषण देना शुरू कर दिया. स्थिति को संभालने के लिए
मुझे खुद वहां आना पड़ा क्योंकि भीड़ मेरे कार्यालय
तक मार्च करके आने वाली थी, जिससे शहर में तनाव
और बढ़ सकता था. लेकिन इस घटना पर कुछ
लोगों ने दुष्प्रचार किया कि सत्ताधारी पार्टी के
दबाव में प्रशासन ने मुसलमानों की सभा होने दी."
लेकिन 31 अगस्त की जाट समुदाय की पंचायत
को अनुमति नहीं मिली थी. इस सभा को रोकने के
पीछे डीएम दलील देते हैं, ''सभा से दिक्कत नहीं थी,
लेकिन जिस तरह 28 अगस्त को दाह संस्कार के
बाद भीड़ उग्र हुई थी, उसी तरह पंचायत के बाद
भीड़ कोई भी मोड़ ले सकती थी."

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 02:15 PM
परीक्षित भाई ,

Desi,
You are mistaken on this. First and foremost things maine kisi pe thread me aisa koi jikar nhi kia. Shekhar ne ek thread me kia hai wo bhi general haalat btane ke liye. So take it in a positive manner. Secondly bade shyane ne kaha hai neend lene ke time sona chahiye, aadhi raat ne uth ke reply karne pe thodi bahut galtia ho sakti hai.
Now, its a humble request to take it in a positive manner. Furthermore we talk more inline with the thread rather than taking inrelavant inferences

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 02:19 PM
यहाँ मेरठ में भी हालत बहुत तनाव भरी है | बाज़ार ओर सडको पर करीब 50 प्रतिशत भीड़ कम है | अफवाहे भी सुनने में आ जाती है की यहाँ गोलों चली वह झगडा हुआ | मेरठ के पास के गाँव में तो कई लोग मारे भी जा चुके है | अभी हाल मै ही मीरापुर (मवाना) में दो मुसलमानों को मार दिया गया |

ओर ये टेढ़ी नाक वाला अखिलेश, इसे तो टोपी पहनने से ही फुर्सत नहीं है | हालात इतने बदतर है ओर ये टोपी पहन के मुसलमानों को रिझा रहा है | बसपा के सांसद कादिर राना ने खुल्लम खुल्ला कहा की दो घंटे दे दो जाटो का निशान मिटा दूंगा , क्या उखाड़ लिया उसका | उल्टा जो लोग महापंचायत में गये थे उनके खिलाफ भड़काने के आरोप लगाकर गिरफ्तार करा जा रहा है |

Bhai Muslim votes, yadav votes SP ke pakke hai, to save them for going to Congress or BJP. SP has done this delibrately. Now if we don't realize whom to choose in coming elections then situation may aggravate. Marna hismsa hai par apne ko
bachan hismsa nhi. Baaki saare samajdar ho. Ulte bta ke na laage kare, yuhi thoda bahut hint mila karem, aage kya bura ho sakta hai.....Inki appeasement me apna ki kanch likad jayegi....fer us marod ne sir me mar lio saare

shekharjat
September 10th, 2013, 03:16 PM
jats should look for leaders of our community within BJP,as purely jat party will again divide hindu votes.......

yes it is true that main BJP leaders pandits ,baniyas have exploited jats but haven`t we exploited dalits and lower caste ...........everybody who becomes powerful exploits weaker ...this is survival of fittest theory.........but still pandit ,baniya are not damaging whole country ,they are not planting bombs....and attacking AMAR JAWAN JYOTI in Mumbai.......and jats are also educated now nobody can exploit us.......
it was BJP who gave OBC status to jats in UP........and eventually in 15-20 years caste system will become very loose.....only symbolic.....why not we take the lead in BJP we are economically strong.....now politically active....

so adapt as the situation demands .......if some jat leader is worth choosing within BJP please name him we all should in UP,haryana ,rajasthan,uttarakhand,himachal...delhi support him ........by the way CAPT. Amrinder is jat mahasabha new head as expected from congressi...he is mum......so is hooda....ajit singh have uttered some words but we all know how much credibility he have.......once delhi cm SAHIB SINGH VERMA was also jat and from BJP.........

gathwal
September 10th, 2013, 04:37 PM
till day i hav seen enough muslims...they r only narrow-minded,extremists n troublemakers in d society

Prikshit
September 10th, 2013, 04:49 PM
jats should look for leaders of our community within BJP,as purely jat party will again divide hindu votes.......

yes it is true that main BJP leaders pandits ,baniyas have exploited jats but haven`t we exploited dalits and lower caste ...........everybody who becomes powerful exploits weaker ...this is survival of fittest theory.........but still pandit ,baniya are not damaging whole country ,they are not planting bombs....and attacking AMAR JAWAN JYOTI in Mumbai.......and jats are also educated now nobody can exploit us.......
it was BJP who gave OBC status to jats in UP........and eventually in 15-20 years caste system will become very loose.....only symbolic.....why not we take the lead in BJP we are economically strong.....now politically active....

so adapt as the situation demands .......if some jat leader is worth choosing within BJP please name him we all should in UP,haryana ,rajasthan,uttarakhand,himachal...delhi support him ........by the way CAPT. Amrinder is jat mahasabha new head as expected from congressi...he is mum......so is hooda....ajit singh have uttered some words but we all know how much credibility he have.......once delhi cm SAHIB SINGH VERMA was also jat and from BJP.........
Exactly, the name you have mentioned are muke spectators who support congress and their secularism.
Demise of Sahib singh was a major blow to the delhi unit of BJP. He was indeed a great leader and supporter of jats.

phoolkumar
September 10th, 2013, 05:48 PM
What dispersed a friendly treaty of Jats and Muslims that took place from very year of first revolution for Indian independence i.e. 1857?

Note: I am using Jat word in place of Hindu because even no media is showing it Hindu versus Muslims but Jats versus Muslims as if they are afraid of get their offices or families attacked in currently riots effective areas.

Now the saga begins: It all began with when Badshah Bahadur Shaah Jafar himself wrote a letter just before the 1857 mutiny to All India SarvKhap’ HQ - Shohrem calling them to take lead of the independence revolution as none other community than them in India was found capable, brave and efficient enough to take the front of Britisher as per his view expressed in that letter.

And it was then Brithsher themselves recorded in their various write-ups and gazettes that most panic and difficult to tackle for them was the now very well known and spread by media as “Khapland”. And this was because of this severe front that they fragmented out the then Haryana into four main parts as “present Haryana, western U.P., Delhi and Northern Rajsthan so that to avoid future variables from the then original Haryana.

Perhaps it would have been the wish of God that almighty wished to establish a seemingly everlasting communal peace in this region and thou sent messiah of communal peace “Rahber-e-Hind Chaudhary Sir Chhoturam Ohlyan Ji” and after that the parallel to congress a party was established by him with principles of these very communal peace and harmony setups as “Unionist Party”. He was the parallel Gandhi of that time who held the nerves of whole the then Punjab and farming class of northern India across all three main religions of India.

It was India’s bad luck that the holy soul departed just 2 years before the year of Indian Independence. It is said that the words which Gandhi hijacked (due to Sir’s untimely demise) were the slogan of Sir Chhoturam. The famous slogan which Gandhi delivered as it is as “If there will be two India then these will be on my carcass”, these were originally the words of sir Chhotu Ram Ji.

People said that better if Sir Chhoturam would have lived for next 4-5 years more (the years crucial for India’s unanimity), he for certainly would have not allowed the partition of India and at the most that of Punjab at any cost. And both Mohmmad Ali Zinna and Jawarharlal Nehru were also aware of this capability of Sir Chhoturam.

Because he had united all people of this land unanimously and perhaps this was the impact of the atmosphere created by him that in 1947 when muslims were being migrated cum killed across Punjab and India, “Jats of western UP did a Khaap Mahapanchayat in Kandhla” and decided to protect their muslim brethrens and protected them by surrounding under their protection wall. Fortunately Yamuna flooded that year and no attack took place in this area. Ever since, until now the black date of 27th August 2013 not even a single clash was heard in western UP between these two communities in specific.

For certain such a centuries old fabric was not so easy to get trembled overnight. The things started with at

1) One front the devaluation of Khaps and Jats by media primarily since 2010 and all nonsensical debates held by them. Author started sensing it as the basement of a big tragedy and it is now in front of us in terms of what all is going on in U.P.; ultimately as an ill and irresponsible affect of their rubbish uttering (Be noted that author says it as basement not the whole behind what western U.P. is facing today). All such big culprit nature anchors of big media should be held responsible for over hammering the social fabric. The big reason behind these anchors such views is of their being non-resident of this land rather almost all of them are migrated from sister states and hardly any of them is aware of social fabric of this reason in real and true sense.
2) Second front the daily soap/opera industry that kept showing useless and purposeless serials like “Jodha-Akbar” and that too despite the continuous protests, manifestos and objections reported and registered by emotionally affected societies throughout north-India. After all until when these craps (directors like Ekta Kapoor) should be spared from holding responsible for creating such disturbing atmosphere in society?
3) Series of one sided support from current U.P. government: Perhaps above two points were waiting for getting some such totally irresponsible government to take over the platform built by them and here it all started in U.P. I don’t need to explain each and every incident with one sided support and actions here as how it formed a chain behind what currently is happening in U.P.
4) Now coming to riots happening there:

Tell me who can deny that feelings of superiority and inferiority continuously hampered and inhaled by all non-sensual and rubbish content explained in above two points since 2010 were not the basement of this human calamity? And then comes the government of so called falsely acclaimed, “Samajwadi Party”.

Explaining here how the SP government has been broadly biased in favoring one social group over the other from this very fresh incident:

Note: I won’t be using Hindu, Muslim or Jat words as it will uselessly hyper the reader rather would be using party 1 (for Jats or if to say on larger perspective Hindu) and Party 2 for Muslims.

27th August:

One guy of party 2 eve teased (misbehaved or whatever similar word to it) a party 1 girl. Her brothers came forward to register the objection at very in front of his house but the party 2 guy overruled their objection and denied any sorry thus they beaten him up very badly. He got severely injured and later died.

The reaction followed and a mob of party 2 from neighborhood gathered and surrounded the house of just shot guy and they killed the two brothers from party 1 in very inhuman and merciless way.

Analysis of situation here: two points which became the cause of big objection:

1) They were killed very brutally in all possible inhuman way seemingly to give the horrific message to party 1 community.
2) Against whom the police case has to be booked by now? I am sure all sensible persons would automatically realize it and would call it on party 2, why because if guy from party two got dead because of beating up by party one guy, they were punished by the mob of party two on spot as they were mulled over. So who were left here unpunished party 1 or party 2? (Though that is a different matter if party one guy would have reported to police could be one way, but thinking if the things could be settled by talking they took the matter to home of party 2 guy but how the party 2 guy would had responded all resulted further emotional hijack of prestige and respect). But whatever it was guys from party one punished on spot thus now the tail left with persons from mob that killed the party two guys.
3) But the police action happened in reverse order; no one from mob of party 2 was booked in spite a police case was registered against 10-12 people from party one and all appeared as “Chori upse seena jori” to party one community. Because when there was no one else from party one on the spot except those two boys, who were killed on spot then on whom police booked the case from that side whereas the killers of party one guy were in front of them?

And it all fired the chaos.

Now there are many unsocial so called self-styled literate and even the democrats’ elements that are spitting for the whole matter on “mahapanchayat” held. Would they like to respond to my analysis over role of Khap Panchayat in this incident?

Role of Khap Panchayats in Muzzaffarnagar communal incident and it was totally to get the things settled in the fabric they were living since 1857 nothing else than this.

reading continue on next post.............

phoolkumar
September 10th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Anyway such people will not accept it so easily here are questions for you:

1) Have you ever seen any Khap or even normal Panchayat held in Indian history to disturb the communal harmony of two societies (remember here I am talking about communal harmony and not what Khaps have in long lasting history of holding panchayats to take decisions over all invaders of nation who put threats on nationalism and their rights from very beginning of 1191 AD attack of Mohmmad Gauri until 1857), can any prove any kind of such intention in this meeting?
2) Now you would come with a stupid question claiming that then why the mob in panchayat was lashed with lathi-danda etc? Reasons, firstly Khap didn’t ask them to come with lathi-danda etc. but again it proved their fear right as they were attacked while returning from panchayat. Would anyone from above said lobby would like to claim that these people used their accessories first on the party 2? No, no now these stubborn would come saying that it warmed up the atmosphere, oh really? Where the hell have you been when “Jodha-Akbar” and all such craps against societies of party 1 through T.V. serials and various T.V. debates were aired on T.V.s? Where the hell were your filthy analytics when a century (100) about communal indifferences were lamenting one over the other since the lately government sworn in U.P.?
3) Someone says that despite imposition of 144 the mob gathered there. You are totally wrong, no mob gathered there without the notice and assertion of local administration. Rather you should thank to administration that they realized the anger of public and allowed the meeting to happen otherwise situation would have even worse. Somewhere in themselves administration knew that this anger is all because of the one sided attitude of local government there.
4) Some claim that it was a political satire thrown by some political party or parties; first of all it was clearly a Khap meeting organized and called by Khap leaders and not by any political party. No political party in India has the caliber to gather such a huge crowd, no single party. And rallies happened all across India in past is testimony to that if anyone had recorded such a huge gathering ever. So automatically all are false assumptions. It was the anger of public against the government and they called their social (non-political) leaders to come and hear them and that is the definition of a Khap if by chance any media or all above said lobby would bother to learn that what really a Khap is defined as.
5) Can anyone assume that a messiah like “Baba Harkishan Ji” can be part of any such communal public meeting? Agree that public was in anger but did anyone bother to listen to what the “Khap Dada” preached there? He preached only for peace and harmony. He called the gathering not to dismantle the historical fabric of brotherhood.
6) There were three resolutions passed in the meeting: 1) Transfer or suspend the Shamil S.S.P., 2) Free the falsely arrested 10-12 guys from party 1, and 3) a peaceful agitation will continue until the murders of two guys from party 2 would not be arrested ……………..Anything else if anyone by chance would like to add in it?
7) Did the gathering after finishing of the maha-panchayat entered or attacked violently probably with shouting inflammatory slogans in any village or city? No they were dispersing to their homes peacefully because they were asked to do so. And what happened and was made to them in a pre-planned way through guerilla attacks by party 2 while they were returning to their homes became the launching pad for what is happening in Western U.P. since 7th of September. Otherwise if someone blames the party 1 as beginner of all these attacks then why the hell they would have dispersed rather they have attacked from very end of panchayat, and dare any force to come their way if such attack was decided by panchayat?

This panchayat was organized totally to listen to the anger of public, because listening to is a kind of healing (which in real was the job of government) and that Khaps knows very well and this is what they organized for. They listened to their public, issued three points memorandum, submitted to administration present there, decided for peaceful agitation as their next action course and dispersed.

Will sum up the chain of incidents happened from this point onward and role of local government and administration there in second post when would get sufficient content and time. – Phool Kumar Malik

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 07:51 PM
baki baat ye hai ki apse meri ideological difference to hai hi......mujhe apki jyadatar post congress support mai lagti hai......aur TEHELKA ki repot bhi ussi soch ka namuna laga....ya to apka koi karibi congress mai hai.......ya wastav me ,mai aur 99% jatland apki high end sooch ko samajne mai nakaam hai .......waise to sabb hi yaha educated hai parr ho sakta ho politically naive ho jao apki baate sahi se nahi samaj patte.........

भाई राजनीतिक मतभेद तो चलते रहेंगे पर सब से बड़ी ख़ुशी की बात ये है की ऐसे समय मैं जब पूरी कौम पर इलज़ाम लगाये जा रहे है हम जैसे भाई एक साथ खड़े है सरे मतभेद और राजनीति भुला कर, जब तक ऐसी सोच रहेगी तब तक जाट कायम रहेंगे

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 07:59 PM
Bhai Muslim votes, yadav votes SP ke pakke hai, to save them for going to Congress or BJP. SP has done this delibrately. Now if we don't realize whom to choose in coming elections then situation may aggravate. Marna hismsa hai par apne ko
bachan hismsa nhi. Baaki saare samajdar ho. Ulte bta ke na laage kare, yuhi thoda bahut hint mila karem, aage kya bura ho sakta hai.....Inki appeasement me apna ki kanch likad jayegi....fer us marod ne sir me mar lio saare

सरे मुस्लमान वोट स्पा को नहीं जायेंगे, पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश देहात का मुस्लमान खफा है जो हुआ उससे क्यूंकि ऐसा पहले कभी नहीं हुआ था तो जो लोग सपा समर्थक थे भी वो भी बिदक रहे है| इसका सीधा फ़ायदा जायेगा कांग्रेस को जो चुप रह कर तमाशा देख रही है और भाजपा को जो हिन्दुओ की मसीहा बन कर उभरेगी.

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 08:09 PM
Truth is coming out slowly:

Muzaffarnagar riots: a meeting after Friday prayers exploited by politicians
Muzaffarnagar: The prelude to the riots that have ripped through Muzaffarnagar in Western Uttar Pradesh killing at least 30 unfolded in the village of Kawal, where in the last week of August, two Jat brothers killed a Muslim boy who was stalking their sister. Less than an hour later, they were then lynched to death.

To check the tide of communal tension, local officials banned public meetings. But just three days later, on a Friday, politicians extinguished any chance of a return to normal. After Friday prayers, a meeting was called by religious leaders and politicians in Muzaffarnagar, around 125 km north east of Delhi.

With an audience of about 2,000 people, most of them Muslims, local leaders from the Congress and Mayawati's Bahujan Samaj Party or BSP took the stage.

When asked why they didn't intervene to have the meeting cancelled, local officials claimed they had been misled. Kaushal Raj, the District Magistrate of Muzaffarnagar, said that religious leaders had said the meeting would focus on collecting a petition demanding justice in the Kawal case, but that the gathering was then hijacked by the politicians - Qader Rana and Jameel Ahmed of the BSP, and Saeed-uz-zaman of the Congress. All three feature now in an FIR or police case on charges that include inciting communal tension. While Mr Rana, who represents Muzaffarnagar in Parliament was not available for comment, his colleague said that the rally had been sanctioned by local officials. Saeed-uz-zaman's son said the politicians had done no wrong, legally or morally.

The opposition BJP, accused of instigating violence this weekend at a gathering of thousands of Hindu farmers, says that at the Friday session, the District Magistrate was on stage. Kaushal Raj told NDTV, he was blackmailed by the politicians who said that if he did not attend the meeting, they would march to a communally sensitive part of the city.

The BJP also says that two leaders from the ruling Samajwadi Party were present at the gathering, but have not been featured in police cases.

On Saturday evening, at a maha-panchayat, BJP leaders from the area addressed thousands of farmers with allegedly incendiary speeches, charges they have denied. On their way home, farmers were attacked and killed. Since then, 36 people have died

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-riots-a-meeting-after-friday-prayers-exploited-by-politicians-416915?pfrom=home-lateststories

SumitJattan
September 10th, 2013, 08:58 PM
Whole media is painting it as a Jat Vs Muslims . They are using Jats instead of Hindus ... in almost all debates its end up as BJP Vs All agar yahi raha to ek baat pakki hai 2014 mein sabse jyada polarization hogi aur vo log term ke liye galat hai .... ab shyad elders of muslim jats and Hindu jats shouls come with common panchayt and pass some judgements ... i think common stage for both muslim jats and hindu jats can reduce the tensions and make their life peaceful

सरे मुस्लमान वोट स्पा को नहीं जायेंगे, पश्चिमी उत्तर प्रदेश देहात का मुस्लमान खफा है जो हुआ उससे क्यूंकि ऐसा पहले कभी नहीं हुआ था तो जो लोग सपा समर्थक थे भी वो भी बिदक रहे है| इसका सीधा फ़ायदा जायेगा कांग्रेस को जो चुप रह कर तमाशा देख रही है और भाजपा को जो हिन्दुओ की मसीहा बन कर उभरेगी.

SumitJattan
September 10th, 2013, 09:16 PM
sharing one quote

Peace is purchased from strength. It's not purchased from weakness or unilateral retreats.
Benjamin Netanyahu

such things occured in weak govts ... Mayawati was powerful them Akhilesh and she controlled this relegion based riots in far better way

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 09:29 PM
How many of you will believe this?

A BJP legislator, who participated in a farmers' gathering on Saturday that allegedly triggered communal clashes in Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh, has described "unmanageable crowds" who "only wanted to hear about Narendra Modi and Hindutva".

Hukum Singh told NDTV that the crowds at the 'mahapanchayat' were hijacked by communal forces, who carried swords and other weapons, completely unchecked.

While the BJP attacks the Samajwadi Party government in UP, also meeting the state Governor today to demand that it be sacked, local partymen like Hukum Singh are on the defensive after being accused of fomenting communal tension.

Mr Singh and three other BJP legislators were booked for making incendiary speeches at the farmer meeting. Another party MLA, Sangeet Som, is evading arrest, said the police. He allegedly uploaded a fake video that was one of the triggers of the Muzaffarnagar clashes, which have killed 35 people.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-clashes-crowds-at-farmers-meet-wanted-to-hear-only-about-modi-says-accused-bjp-mla-416826?curl=1378828119

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2013, 09:57 PM
It is really unfortunate that a genuine-secular community jat was forced to be communal due to dirty politics. History is quite evident that jats have never been much religious and either they were busy in fields or in war to save their honor. They never had anything to do with religious issue. and this time too it was the fight to save their honor. If timely action would have been taken by government, they had not organized any panchayats. Everyone knows that in riots mostly innocents are killed from both sides but situation was orchestrated in such a way that these riots spread in villages. As only BJP is targeted now..but before BJP both SP and BSP are responsible.. SP is doing all pro-muslim acts that spread the agony among jats, BSP , congress muslim leaders first gave the hatred speeches, then panchayats and BJP came in picture. West UP muslims were divided in SP, BSP , RLD , congress..and everyone is competing for these votes. SP wants to grab this entire vote bank so they are openly supported muslims..then BSP and others don'tw ant to lose this vote bank so they are also playing their dirty role. Finally it was the time for BJP to exploit the situation and result is in front of us. But if BJP is responsible, other parties are more responsible...par soodhe kisaan maansu pe communal ka tag gaya....

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2013, 10:00 PM

A BJP legislator, who participated in a farmers' gathering on Saturday that allegedly triggered communal clashes in Muzaffarnagar in Uttar Pradesh, has described "unmanageable crowds" who "only wanted to hear about Narendra Modi and Hindutva".

Hukum Singh told NDTV that the crowds at the 'mahapanchayat' were hijacked by communal forces, who carried swords and other weapons, completely unchecked.

While the BJP attacks the Samajwadi Party government in UP, also meeting the state Governor today to demand that it be sacked, local partymen like Hukum Singh are on the defensive after being accused of fomenting communal tension.

Mr Singh and three other BJP legislators were booked for making incendiary speeches at the farmer meeting. Another party MLA, Sangeet Som, is evading arrest, said the police. He allegedly uploaded a fake video that was one of the triggers of the Muzaffarnagar clashes, which have killed 35 people.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-clashes-crowds-at-farmers-meet-wanted-to-hear-only-about-modi-says-accused-bjp-mla-416826?curl=1378828119

neta to politics karte hi hai..issme na samajhne wali koi baat hi nahi hai......p

cutejaatsandeep
September 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM

jaisa tujhe maine pehle bhi bataya tha ki media wahi deekhati hai ki jo sarkar chahti hai....media ne ye abhi tak deekhaya ki masjido mai ak47 n hand grena.de mile hai....aaj eek ambulance padki gayee usmai hathiyaar the.....teri baato se pata chalta hai ki tu reality ke kitna close hai...pichle 8mahinoo se muzaffarnagar mai mullo ne kitni hi hindu ladkiyon ka gangrape kiya n phir bhi waha ki police ne mullo ke against koi action nahi liya....isliye waha ke hinduoo mai bahut gussa tha...aaj nahi to kal yee hona hi thaa...

desijat
September 10th, 2013, 10:17 PM
Pat kuch jat bawle hue ja rahe hai with out realising by supporting such claims they are shooting their own selves. Panchayat was apolitical and should be presented that ways and people make such claims they should be dealt with strongly.

neta to politics karte hi hai..issme na samajhne wali koi baat hi nahi hai......p

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2013, 10:38 PM
ho kuch bhi ..par ab west UP ke jatto ko BJP ko vote karni hi padegi....

SumitJattan
September 10th, 2013, 10:53 PM
Bhai BJP koi ideal party nahi hai par jab baaki sab parties muslims ke liye free bies leke aati hai to log yahi sochne pe majboor hote hai humare liye kya hai ... SP is give money to muslim gals while hindu and other gals at same level are bypassed ... Mayawati was better as she was doing for dalits which includes both Hindus and Muslims .... BJp ko vote dena iccha se jyada majboori ban gayi hai

ho kuch bhi ..par ab west UP ke jatto ko BJP ko vote karni hi padegi....

swaich
September 10th, 2013, 11:13 PM
Both communities should now put the recent spate of violence behind them and make efforts for peace. Wounds on both sides will take long to heal. It's not easy for people who have lost their family members and belongings to forget everything. But if the peace process doesn't start now, the wounds will fester and the cracks will widen.

And both communities will do well by not allowing any political party to take advantage of the situation. Because, it is when the fields are strewn with the dead that opportunistic that the vultures will come.

upendersingh
September 11th, 2013, 12:05 AM
This Mahapanchayat has attracted me a lot. When I first time read about it that a Mahapanchayat was being called I was not expecting it to be so big hit. More than 1 lac people gathered there. Yes, that is the need of time for the Jats, unity. Highly impressed of 'big show' by the Jats of U.P. I hope the U.P. Jats will emerge the real representatives of Hinduism and uproot Islam and other losers' philosophies from the mind of hard working Indians. Muslims living in villages are our brothers. We need them in farming. Many of them sell fruits, vegetables, run shops in villages, build houses. If they will leave our villages, it will make our Jats' life tough as mostly of us not like to do such works. If any Umardeen, Khurshid, Jabbar or Shabbir is living in villages with us, then as a person they are not threat. The real threat is the philosophy (Islam), what has been adopted by them under fear some centuries back. That philosophy is needed to be removed from their minds.

SumitJattan
September 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Jaspreet i cant agree more with you but the real problem is when you face discrimination on the base of your religion forget majority or minority , its really difficult to pacify the community which face the discrimination , not sure why but Hindu bashing and muslim appeasing is the new defenition of secularism , Jats ( Muslims, Hindus nad Sikhs ) are the people who never discriminate on the basis relegion but UP govt works to make the divide more wide or if there is no religious divide then they are creating the divide .... just my question is how can they they be secular , i think they are communal and bigger danger to the country . May peace prevails and people will get justice .

Both communities should now put the recent spate of violence behind them and make efforts for peace. Wounds on both sides will take long to heal. It's not easy for people who have lost their family members and belongings to forget everything. But if the peace process doesn't start now, the wounds will fester and the cracks will widen.

And both communities will do well by not allowing any political party to take advantage of the situation. Because, it is when the fields are strewn with the dead that opportunistic that the vultures will come.

SumitJattan
September 11th, 2013, 12:15 AM
Such mind set will make life more horrible for people in that region , religion is personal thing discrimination on the base of religion is pathetic , hope Jats push these politician in Yamuna and make this nation free from this political malice ,

RELIGION IS NOT PROBLEM , RELIGION BASED POLITICS IN DISGUISE IS PROBLEM

This Mahapanchayat has attracted me a lot. When I first time read about it that a Mahapanchayat was being called I was not expecting it to be so big hit. More than 1 lac people gathered there. Yes, that is the need of time for the Jats, unity. Highly impressed of 'big show' by the Jats of U.P. I hope the U.P. Jats will emerge the real representatives of Hinduism and uproot Islam and other losers' philosophies from the mind of hard working Indians. Muslims living in villages are our brothers. We need them in farming. Many of them sell fruits, vegetables, run shops in villages, build houses. If they will leave our villages, it will make our Jats' life tough as mostly of us not like to do such works. If any Umardeen, Khurshid, Jabbar or Shabbir is living in villages with us, then as a person they are not threat. The real threat is the philosophy (Islam), what has been adopted by them under fear some centuries back. That philosophy is needed to be removed from their minds.

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I can not really authenticate the pic, but this is the Aug 30 meeting

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/807727564.jpg?1378838859

AbhikRana
September 11th, 2013, 12:25 AM
Communal tensions have happened in the past and communal skirmishes will happen in the future.

The moot point is what have we learnt from them and what do we do so that we do not suffer the same fate (Jat girls being stalked and misbehaved with and Jat boys killed) in the future.

A few things that came to my mind:

1. Believe in local self governance. We fortunately have a panchayat/mahapanchayat system which despite media's evil designs we should strengthen. Keeping aside our individual egos and differences, the panchayats should contribute and collect (from govt.) money for local schools, colleges, professional colleges, coaching for civil and other services etc. Thereby reducing dependence on govt. of the state. As has been proven in Anna Hazare's village, people have done/fared much better without govt. interference and are now more or less self-dependent/independent. In jat villages, 100 percent seats should be reserved for Jat children as these would be self-contributory services

2. Remove from mind these feelings of taking pity on outsiders and accommodating them within us. We have done the same mistake with Muslims, Punjabis and now Biharis. We always invite the outsiders by taking pity on them more often saying 'Haay, yeh toh bichara hae'. More often than not, that BICHARA has stabbed (betrayed) the Jat in his back. Jats have not taken the THEKA (Contract) of being the benevolent almighty. He should think strategically about his (his community's) interests first.

3. I am sure this point will make the rationalists stand up and cry hoarse. But no matter how irrational this point might seem, the reality is that Jats in numbers (relative proportion of the total population) are inconsequential. We have more or less moved to the two - child norm. We need to increase our population (not just boys but girls as well). Because no matter how educated or rational we may talk or want to be seen, the truth of the matter is that NUMBERS do matter and they will matter in future as well. Most populous states like UP have the highest number of MPs because of their population numbers and the number of MPs do matter when there is voting in the parliament on issues relating to the interest of UP. Muslims are growing in number organically (Local muslims having 4 wives and 16 children) and inorganically (Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and now Afghanis). I am not talking about taking 4 wives, but at least through mutual discussion and consent Jat couples can plan to have at least 3-4 children per family/couple. It would surely put a financial strain to raise 3-4 children, but then tough situations call for tough measures and the parents of these children would have to work extra hard.

4. Peaceful economic and social boycott is a very potent tool to get your message across. The same was used by the entire muslim world across the globe when Danish cartoonist drew and published in a newspaper Prophet Mohd.s cartoons. The muslims across the world stopped buying Danish confectionery/chocolate products which hurt the Danes badly. The Danish govt. had to send special envoys to the Arab and other muslim countries to clear the air. I know of a few people who do not buy a single product or service from any muslim just because according to them even if a single rupee of the product/service goes to the JIHAD, they would be doing disservice to the own community/faith. So, this peaceful economic and social boycott can be one tool.

5. Voting strategically for a party which does not indulge in muslim appeasement even thought that party might have its own political purpose. Which party does not have a implicit or hidden agenda? But even if there is one and it aids/helps/protects/safeguards the interests of Hindus that party should be voted for.

6 Networking is again one of the very important tools. We should try to occupy as many govt. positions as possible from bottom to top which would ensure that the interest of Jats is not compromised at any level. Also we should not shy away from taking a PRO-JAT stand if we are occupying a govt. post. Look at UP - Mulayam has appointed Yadavs on all strategic/key posts and the openly take PRO-YADAV decisions. At the same time, Jats should refrain from boasting about their Jat contacts in high positions. This makes it difficult for a Jat govt. official to directly and openly support the cause of fellow Jats.

AbhikRana
September 11th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Upender ji,

I would disagree on the point that muslims are our brothers.

If they were our brothers why was Jiziya imposed on us during the medieval era? Why were Jats and other Hindus forced to tie marriage knots at night? Why was Pakistan formed? Why do educated and financially well to do Muslims indulge in terrorist acts against non-muslims? Why do Muslim youth misbehave and abduct Hindu girls IN INDIA like they do in Pakistan?

What you have said sounds only good in Social studies books. It is better to take the hardship of NOT having the Jabbar, Sharif or Ashraf as your helping hand on your farm, domestic help, food & vegetable vendor THAN to inviting him to settle in your area and then creating your own enemy who would show its true colours soon or later.

I am not advocating violence or killing. All I am suggesting is that let's come out of that eternal hope or dream that we/you can transform their religion/philosophy. They believe in and value their philosophy more than their own lives. So, instead of wasting time on reforming/transforming them, we need to spend our energies on how can we safeguard our future.

We all need to REFRAIN from creating these silent armies of Jabbars, Sharifs, Jaffars by not encouraging them to settle with us or do business with us.

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 01:20 AM
We need to increase our population[/B] (not just boys but girls as well). Because no matter how educated or rational we may talk or want to be seen, the truth of the matter is that NUMBERS do matter and they will matter in future as well. Most populous states like UP have the highest number of MPs because of their population numbers and the number of MPs do matter when there is voting in the parliament on issues relating to the interest of UP. Muslims are growing in number organically (Local muslims having 4 wives and 16 children) and inorganically (Bangladeshis, Pakistanis and now Afghanis). I am not talking about taking 4 wives, but at least through mutual discussion and consent Jat couples can plan to have at least 3-4 children per family/couple. It would surely put a financial strain to raise 3-4 children, but then tough situations call for tough measures and the parents of these children would have to work extra hard.

I agree with rest of your points barring this one, quantity does not ensure quality. बचे भले ही कम पैदा करो पर उन्हें इस लायक बनाओ की वो खुद के पैरो पे खड़े हो सके, वरना हम भी ऐसे ही काम करते पाएंगे जैसे आज ये कर रहे है

phoolkumar
September 11th, 2013, 03:37 AM
“The district administration should have taken measures to prevent the people from Haryana and Delhi from reaching the venue of the Mahapanchayat. The district magistrate should not look at Lucknow always for instructions. He should have exercised his discretion and prevented the people from other states from reaching Muzaffarnagr’’. “India is a free country and there is no restriction on people from other states coming to UP. However, they should have behaved responsibly”. - said Azam Khan
http://www.tehelka.com/what-led-to-the-muzaffarnagar-communal-riots/

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 03:49 AM
I was really glad to see Rajendra Uncle ji coming to Jatland and sharing his views in spite of not being very active on the forum but I am equally surprised that a few respected members who are usually very active on issues related to Jats(mainly Haryana though) have kept silence on this issue on Jatland. May be I was expecting a bit more, or may be jats can not unite even on such burning issues?

Anyhow, tonight seems to be the first peaceful night since Aug 27, and may the peace remain.

vicky84
September 11th, 2013, 04:44 AM
Division of UP is utmost requirement otherwise Jats will always suffer due to vote bank politics. For a better governance as well, division of UP makes sense. Given such a huge population which is equal to Brazil population, we have administration which is very less compared to what it is supposed to be. It is a proven fact that decentralisation is must in India. We have seen states like Jharkhand, Uttrakhand etc progressing a lot after the the division. Same holds true for UP. Jats must raise their voice and demand a new state. That is a long term and effective solution. For short term, leader from all communities should share some stage and try to bridge the gap. It's not that all muslims are bad. People are good and bad everywhere. In my view vote bank politics has resulted in these riots and it will increase if people endorse favoritism and fall prey to vote bank politics. That will result in ghettoisation, hate and communal riots.

rsdalal
September 11th, 2013, 06:18 AM
No matter what media says(No sensible Indian believes on Indian Media anyway) people with some sense of their own are not buying what govt or media is saying, here is one comment from user on tehlka

Anjul Goel · International Management Institute, New Delhi
In BRIEF ->A Muslim Youth molested a Hindu girl. The police refused to register the girl's complaint. The girl's brothers then punished the molester Muslim youth who was responsible, themselves. A mob of Muslims then killed the two brothers who had acted to save their sister's honour. The Panchayats ("Bahu Beti Samman Bachao Mahapanchayat") were called by the local villagers against this background - when the Hindus going to participate in them were attacked by Muslims with Bullets and Iron Rods.....NOW WHERE DOES THE BJP & HINDU COMMUNAL FORCES COME INTO THE PICTURE IN ALL THIS?

rkumar
September 11th, 2013, 07:20 AM
I was really glad to see Rajendra Uncle ji coming to Jatland and sharing his views in spite of not being very active on the forum but I am equally surprised that a few respected members who are usually very active on issues related to Jats(mainly Haryana though) have kept silence on this issue on Jatland. May be I was expecting a bit more, or may be jats can not unite even on such burning issues?

Anyhow, tonight seems to be the first peaceful night since Aug 27, and may the peace remain.

Termite in our society has been the root cause of our fall. We are fighting for reservations and all other silly issues without any result in sight. There is no new thinking. What sort of brothers are we when we can not protect our sisters who tied us rakhi ? Its nice to talk of peace. Ashoka the great talked of peace and whole India became Buddhist. What happened after that ? We were run over by Islamic invaders, our women folk were taken away to Afghanistan and sold in Arab world. Khalsa panth was established in direct response to the injustice Mughlas were committing. Elder sons from each family were handed over to Sikh gurus. What happened to all that ? Coward societies can not live in peace. It requires strength even to live peacefully.

In my view there is urgent need to revisit Khalsa Panth philosophy or something similar. Where are other Hindus of western UP when jats alone are fighting the battle? I am against all this violence. However, what do you do when every other day your daughters and sisters are harassed and you are taunted? Should we ask our sisters and daughters to commit Johar? We might have temporary peace. However, things will return sooner or later. Are we prepared for next round? Appeasement policy will continue, irrespective of the party in power. We may have no other option but to act on our own strength. Jats of western UP will certainly respond to this challenge now and in future.

Aadit
September 11th, 2013, 07:22 AM
Plan was to break Jat-Muslim unityRakhi Chakrabarty | TNN

Muzaffarnagar: City elders say Jats and Muslims here have always been together and a potent force. Any political party that won the backing of these communities has had a smooth sailing in elections.
Members from both communities say forces were at work for some time to engineer a divide. “Very subtly, the communities were poisoned against each other. It was slow poisoning,” a local physician said.
For A Goel, a retired teacher, the scale and intensity of violence was
shocking. “There was never such mistrust between communities, not even in the 1990s before or after the Babri Masjid demolition,” he said.
Indeed, the riots that hit Muzaffarnagar and Shamli had its seeds in a series of low-intensity clashes. Things got serious from August 18, when Jat youths teased A Hasan’s daughter at Shoram and followed them to their village. Hasan’s kin beat them up. The Jats retaliated. A riot followed. Cops were bystanders, locals claim.
At Kawal, Shanawaz allegedly teased the sister of Jat youths Sachin and Gaurav. On August 27, Shahnawaz’s cycle ran into the duo’s bike. Later, they killed Shahnawaz. In retaliation, villagers lynched Sachin and Gaurav. This was when a mischievous morphed video clip appeared. Fearing escalation of tension, Muslim leaders met on August 30 at Muzaffarnagar. The DM and the SSP were present.
A Jamiat Ulema-i-Hind team met Mulayam Singh on September 1 seeking paramilitary forces.

This is what a leading news paper printed today ( Times Of India).
Totally altered the truth behind.

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Anjul Goels account is wrong, absolutely wrong. No FIR was filed by the girl but the molestator was killed first. With in an hour the muslims killed those 2 brothers ruthlessly.

And BJP and BKU hijacked the panchayat(read the latest interviews) for political grounds and instigated the crowd where as BSP, SP did something similar before on 30th. Further the so called protectors of hinduism distributed fake MMS(on record, a BJP MLA arrested) to strike a feeling of revege in villages beyond Muzzafarnagar.

No matter what media says(No sensible Indian believes on Indian Media anyway) people with some sense of their own are not buying what govt or media is saying, here is one comment from user on tehlka

Anjul Goel · International Management Institute, New Delhi
In BRIEF ->A Muslim Youth molested a Hindu girl. The police refused to register the girl's complaint. The girl's brothers then punished the molester Muslim youth who was responsible, themselves. A mob of Muslims then killed the two brothers who had acted to save their sister's honour. The Panchayats ("Bahu Beti Samman Bachao Mahapanchayat") were called by the local villagers against this background - when the Hindus going to participate in them were attacked by Muslims with Bullets and Iron Rods.....NOW WHERE DOES THE BJP & HINDU COMMUNAL FORCES COME INTO THE PICTURE IN ALL THIS?

rkumar
September 11th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Anjul Goels account is wrong, absolutely wrong. No FIR was filed by the girl but the molestator was killed first. With in an hour the muslims killed those 2 brothers ruthlessly.

And BJP and BKU hijacked the panchayat(read the latest interviews) for political grounds and instigated the crowd where as BSP, SP did something similar before on 30th. Further the so called protectors of hinduism distributed fake MMS(on record, a BJP MLA arrested) to strike a feeling of revege in villages beyond Muzzafarnagar.

Everyone knows how difficult it is to file an FIR and then to get police to act. We need better approach to deal with such issues. I see no hope of police acting on such issues in India for political and other reasons. What faith a girl will have in her brothers, parents or society if all of them can not save her honor? Deterrent for offenders has to be strong and quick.

DrRajpalSingh
September 11th, 2013, 08:25 AM
Everyone knows how difficult it is to file an FIR and then to get police to act. We need better approach to deal with such issues. I see no hope of police acting on such issues in India for political and other reasons. What faith a girl will have in her brothers, parents or society if all of them can not save her honor? Deterrent for offenders has to be strong and quick.

Time bound delivery of justice in such cases is the utmost need of the hour to instill a sense of security and fear of the provisions of the law of the land among the people.

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Fnally..ndtv is showing root of the problem..and they have shown gol topi people ....I hope ..people of this country now gets the real picture

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/muzaffarnagar-riots-a-meeting-after-friday-prayers-exploited-by-politicians-416915?pfrom=home-lateststories

anil_rathee
September 11th, 2013, 10:32 AM
http://www.hindustantimes.com/India-news/uttarpradesh/In-this-village-Hindus-guard-Muslims-homes--in-Muzaffarnagar/Article1-1120290.aspx

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 10:35 AM

desi bhai...ho sakta ai main aapki post ko sahi se samajh nahi paaya...par...aap saari ramayan sun rahe ho arr aakhri main aap pooch rahe ho "sita kaun Tha".even after so much happening ..you are back on your route..really bad bro..i have been shouting here for many days that..government is pro-muslims..they were not registering any FIRs against muslims in any case..be it in shamil or M. nagar..in such a atmosphere..do u think that police had registered an FIR..As I said befor..whatever BJP/BKU did taht was aftermath..who were teh initiator..SP, BSP and Congress......yeh baat aapko abhi tak clear ho jaani chaiye..uske baad bhi aap saara blame BKU, BJP par madhne ki sochte ho ( jo mujhe abhi tak clear nahi hua :))....to fir isse jyada dukh ki koi baat nahi....

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Termite in our society has been the root cause of our fall. We are fighting for reservations and all other silly issues without any result in sight. There is no new thinking. What sort of brothers are we when we can not protect our sisters who tied us rakhi ? Its nice to talk of peace. Ashoka the great talked of peace and whole India became Buddhist. What happened after that ? We were run over by Islamic invaders, our women folk were taken away to Afghanistan and sold in Arab world. Khalsa panth was established in direct response to the injustice Mughlas were committing. Elder sons from each family were handed over to Sikh gurus. What happened to all that ? Coward societies can not live in peace. It requires strength even to live peacefully.

In my view there is urgent need to revisit Khalsa Panth philosophy or something similar. Where are other Hindus of western UP when jats alone are fighting the battle? I am against all this violence. However, what do you do when every other day your daughters and sisters are harassed and you are taunted? Should we ask our sisters and daughters to commit Johar? We might have temporary peace. However, things will return sooner or later. Are we prepared for next round? Appeasement policy will continue, irrespective of the party in power. We may have no other option but to act on our own strength. Jats of western UP will certainly respond to this challenge now and in future.

bikul sahi kahi RK ji.........

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 10:50 AM
He must resign & if he doesn't then should be dismissed-Mahmood A. Madani,Gen Sec Jamiat Ulema-Hind on Akhilesh Yadav

SP to na yahan ki rahi na wahan ki

MKadwa
September 11th, 2013, 10:53 AM
As per my understanding of this whole matter I could say few things.

1. Gaurav and Sachin have fought for their self esteem and for the pride of community. I consider them equivalent to Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters, who fought to free India till death. These brothers did the same, but here the spectrum of this movement has not been that much.

2. We have so called JAT MAHASABHA and other organizations, which guides us to cast our votes to a particular party, but none of them turned in favor of us just like the Ulemas did immediately. So there is no meaning of such organizations, those can't help us in the hour of need. None from any so called organizations has turned up in favor of us. Why we are still being driven by the politicians :-(.

3. Only innocents and poors gets killed in such communal riots and are against the humanity, but one should have the right to and should fight for one's existence.

Please correct me wherever I'm wrong.

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Prashant bhai, you misread it or I could not write well.

I did not put any bit from me but recited what happened. I wrote no FIR was filed, which was due to SP being biased(implied, but not consumed by readers) and I wrote BKU and BJP instigated as well as Dalal bhai quoted a lady according to whom they were pious.

Maine BJP ya BKU pe akele blame nahi dala, shuruat SP ke bhedbhaav se hui jiska faida BJP ne uthaya. Rakesh Tikait, since the death of his father has been polarising jats against muslims much against the idols of his father, ye bhi fact hai bhai. Congress ke harinder malik bhi the us sabha main aur unki khamoshi ne bhi yogdan dia, ye bhi fact hai. BSP ka MLA 30 tarik ko musalmano ki rally main bhadka raha tha, ye bhi fact hai.

SP ka to haal ye hai ab bhi sirf musalmano ki FIR ki ja rahi hai aur jato ki nahi...

To sum up bhai main ye kah raha hun har raajneetik dal ne aag dali hai, chahe ho SP ho ya BJP ya SP ya Congress ya RLD.

I will not play or incite politics over the dead bodies, or at the cost of Jats.

desi bhai...ho sakta ai main aapki post ko sahi se samajh nahi paaya...par...aap saari ramayan sun rahe ho arr aakhri main aap pooch rahe ho "sita kaun Tha".even after so much happening ..you are back on your route..really bad bro..i have been shouting here for many days that..government is pro-muslims..they were not registering any FIRs against muslims in any case..be it in shamil or M. nagar..in such a atmosphere..do u think that police had registered an FIR..As I said befor..whatever BJP/BKU did taht was aftermath..who were teh initiator..SP, BSP and Congress......yeh baat aapko abhi tak clear ho jaani chaiye..uske baad bhi aap saara blame BKU, BJP par madhne ki sochte ho ( jo mujhe abhi tak clear nahi hua :))....to fir isse jyada dukh ki koi baat nahi....

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Fnally..ndtv is showing root of the problem..and they have shown gol topi people ....I hope ..people of this country now gets the real picture

It is first and natural reaction for people, including media to go with popular sentiments and I believe NDTV was also going with the flow, it is now that they know the real picture they are sharing it.

vairesatendra
September 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Dear Jats,

All of us very angry over the riots in Muzaffarnagar and Shamli. Muslims have crossed all the limits in Jatland of Uttar Pradesh. Jats too have retaliated by killing them.

Muslims have fled Jat-dominated villages and have gone to Muslims dominated areas. Do not believe the figure given in the media as media did not show correct picture. Media is again blaming Jats for all this.

This is high time because Muslims have grown in numbers and are engaged in rapes, kidnapping and killing Hindus for a long time.

Now Jats stand up to fight the Muslim menace. Unfortunate thing is that other castes in the region are neutral and Hindus are still not united.History shows us that Hindus are never united and divided into castes which led Muslim invaders to attack and settle in India.

Moola Jats in the region are no more Jats. They favor their religion to the extremity.

Role of SP (Muslim) government:

This Yadav government and administration has completely acted in favor of Muslims. History has shown us the it were the Hindu kings who were divided and some forged alliance with the Muslims, though majority of Hindu population was against this. Lekin Chalti to Raja ki hi hai.

Similar is the case here with this Yadav government. This SP government is saving Muslims, providing all administrative privileges to Muslims and thus Muslims have attacked Hindu Jats. This is highly dangerous for our society when the government (King) follows this kind of appeasement policy.

These riots by Muslims is an attack on Jat-Culture and we must unanimously get united agains this. I have seen some Jat leader from Haryana like Hawa Singh Sangwan have demarcated line between UP Jats and Haryana Jats and made some mean comments about Yashpal Malik. Though Hawa Singh Ji is working hard for Jat reservation. But time for such comment was wrong.

Jats of Rajasthan and other states are not much aware about these riots.Only few know about it who have contacts in UP. This time is not for such kind of comments but to unite Jat masses. I had a small discussion with Jayant Chaudhary and he is also blaming Jats for these riots.

Need of the hour is to mobilize Jat Youths and channelize their power for the good of Jat community. If each one of us is able to encourage and unite at least 5 families of Jats, these so called Jat leaders will be in our control.

Most of people here at Jatland are talking about creating a separate state Harit Pradesh or re-organization of Haryana, North-west Rajasthan, Western UP to form a Jatland. But this is not viable because of Political reasons.

Some also think that we convert of Sikhism and fight. Bhai agar Jat abhi ek hoke fight nahi kar sakte to Sikh banke kya ek ho jayenge. Adopting Sikhism will create other issues and it is less possible that this will be done at a large scale. Then it will be between Hindu Jats, Sikh Jats and Muslim Jats.

Considering all these situations, it is high time and has become duty of educated Jats to change our mindset that "I am Jat of Haryana, UP, Rajasthan or Delhi". This kind of mindset has been so deep in our mindset. We have to remove the existing state boundaries if we want to save our Jat Culture. This is highly important. We have to work hard to occupy high posts in government, if not, we have to be united to influence the Government policies.

At the same time we have to try form an alliance and educate other castes like Rajputs and Gurjars irrespective of our differences to fight this Muslim menace.

This unity is very important for India and Jat Culture.

A Call for of a JAT Unity !!!

desijat
September 11th, 2013, 11:13 AM
\I had a small discussion with Jayant Chaudhary and he is also blaming Jats for these riots.
[/B]

Bhai jara detail main bataio Chote Chaudhary ke vichar

yogeshdahiya007
September 11th, 2013, 11:44 AM
सादर प्रणाम,

इतना सब कुछ हॊ जाने के बाद भी हम कुछ नहीं कर रहे है . उत्तर प्रदेश मे नहीं तो दिल्ली मे तो इकट्टा हो ही सकते है , उत्तर प्रदेश के ना सही बाकी के जाट तो आ सकते है . कोई एक दिन तय करो और अपनी ताकत दिखाओ , आरक्षण तो बाद की बात है , इज्ज़त ही नहीं रहेगी तो आरक्षण का क्या करोगे . बहुत सारे ऊ. प्र के जाट भी तो दिल्ली और आस पास रहते है .

ये एक अपील है सभी जाट भाइयो से . सोच विचार करने के लिये .

rajpaldular
September 11th, 2013, 11:46 AM
केजरीवाल ने मुजफ्फरनगर दंगों के लिए नरेन्द्र मोदी, अमित शाह और हिंदुओ को जिम्मेदार ठहराया है, सबुत देखे :

http://aamaadmiparty.org/news/aap’s-statement-on-violence-in-muzzafar-nagar

Kejriwal says Narendra Modi and Hindus are responsible for Muzaffarnagar riots !

rajpaldular
September 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM
सादर प्रणाम,

इतना सब कुछ हॊ जाने के बाद भी हम कुछ नहीं कर रहे है . उत्तर प्रदेश मे नहीं तो दिल्ली मे तो इकट्टा हो ही सकते है , उत्तर प्रदेश के ना सही बाकी के जाट तो आ सकते है . कोई एक दिन तय करो और अपनी ताकत दिखाओ , आरक्षण तो बाद की बात है , इज्ज़त ही नहीं रहेगी तो आरक्षण का क्या करोगे . बहुत सारे ऊ. प्र के जाट भी तो दिल्ली और आस पास रहते है .

ये एक अपील है सभी जाट भाइयो से . सोच विचार करने के लिये .

योगेश दहिया जी ! मैं आपकी बात पूर्ण रूप से सहमत हूँ। मेरा भी ऐसा मानना है कि हम लोगों को दिल्ली में अपनी शक्ति दिखानी ही होगी। अन्यथा हमें कायर समझा जायेगा।

vairesatendra
September 11th, 2013, 11:51 AM
In this post I want to show the Demographics of Western UP or Harit Pradesh.

Many Jat folks argue that Harit Pradesh will solve this problem...It will not, but will aggravate and give more powers to Muslims in new state if created. It will become a Pakistan if created.

Western UP, (Harit Pradesh) will have Muslim population of around 30%.

I am presenting the figures based on 2001 Census data.

I have created an excel documentation based on 2001 data.

In 2007, Government of India released data of 90 districts which had more than 25% population. Out of these 90, 21 districts were from UP. Few new districts have been carved out after that in Western UP. If we include 4 new districts also, total number of districts in Western UP (Harit Pradesh) which are Muslim concentrated (more than 25% population) will be 17 out of 26 as shown below. Agra, Aligarh and Firozabad also has fair Muslim population.

Some of us think that carving a new state like Harit Pradesh will make a Jat CM and Jats will prosper.

Considering the above facts and Muslim Population, Harit Pradesh will only see Muslim Chief Ministers.

Akhilesh Yadav, joki ek Pro-Muslim CM h, tab yeh haal h UP me. Agar Muslim CM ban jayega to kya haal hoga...Thoda socho...

Shayad ek naya Pakistan hi ban jayega !

SandeepSirohi
September 11th, 2013, 11:57 AM
अब इतने दिनों बाद मुल्ला यम सिंह ने भी जबान खोली | उनका कहना है की ये दंगा तो था ही नहीं , ये तो एक जातीय संघर्ष था |ओर कमाल की बात ये की "सरकार ने कमाल कर दिया दो ही दिन में इस घटना पर काबू पा लिया " सठिया गया ये तो |

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 12:28 PM
I found this. Though I can not vocuh for autheticity of all the news item but looks like situation was worse what we thought.

#Muzaffarnagar (https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/muzaffarnagar) riots are not some form of a spontaneous reaction fueled by some saffron political party.The anger has been simmering for quite some. This isn't an isolated incidence, there is a shockingly long list of atrocities waged by the minorities under the umbrella of political protection. Have a look at a few:

1) Dec 21, 2012: Muzaffarnagar panchayat offers rape victim 1.5 L to keep quiet. Alleged Rapist? Tasavvur.
http://t.co/JkvbeXf8WL

2)Dec 24, 2012: Minor girl gang-raped by 3 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists?Javed, Pervaiz & Mannan
http://t.co/WqcINFojgj

3) Dec 29, 2012: Girl was raped in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapits? Shauqueen and Rahil.
http://t.co/72FHqIRhN6 (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F72FHqIRhN6&h=YAQGUAclz&enc=AZOWSL27QCSrx9kxhZTONF6LssQ9eKyd0LbAQoKy-wPnd8ETJiH89ltnNJjtVy2NPF2mrhRKcOpMs8_UatPb1r5f_XR 1n7Nd3vmSTfgpX5P48Tpremwr2HhWECxniCwCzLvS4_3A4F8Um UCWW5QAmNSS&s=1)

4) 17 Feb 18, 2013: Gang-rape by 4, filmed in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapists? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan & Nazar.
http://t.co/7E2R080QxU (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F7E2R080QxU&h=_AQH-gGQG&enc=AZOaRU53MI42gfcZgXyfLBetpGOakddppfx2clcap_zizw gjY4ksmSzRqdbfu3zTJYoTH-8bmLqOkwRWSDO4lbDFt7d03PxtcPgrcY9uuHhmoFmryj9Qtl9k QLq7knwP3eirYPqj98O2GnFQKHvFf7JH&s=1)

5) Jul 8, 2013: Man shot for demanding arrest of gangrapists. Alleged Murderers? Bhura, Afzal, Mehtab, Yusuf, Farid, Hashim & Islam
http://t.co/vHwpwAr08z (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FvHwpwAr08z&h=lAQHp6UfH&enc=AZNMgvGKkKaD3-ozHcdu0uxl-PIQczxKIkf_ykc6ZabkZJPezlTrW4GTfdH17tVXZ4DYTaHKMRS q3qEyixlTlwiw1tJ3XOEw4NhXOFL2qISd2DXSRWcTf-qzn7hl-j1RSt33EdkljuCpdGMtASOT-xrf&s=1)

6) Aug 23, 2013: A schoolgirl gangraped by 5 youths in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged main Rapist? Salman.
http://t.co/9rqtdaBflG (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2F9rqtdaBflG&h=dAQGS3xHS&enc=AZOxuc2Fw7GPehtG3sH5nZD6zWxYmqAw8pZlLaC_DKLKWC 0nibAFVjmmUh_QOPV6Z3SgWvn5SBT-jKECAwMjSQ8gN037rA4k8spZ7bSsHhe9lk3PedSZ4Pc03bngl3 BihV8SkHFELDwKiO1ip0kurU1e&s=1)

7) Aug 24, 2013: A Class IX student raped by youth in Muzaffarnagar. Alleged Rapist? Dilshad.
http://t.co/SqZDEEj8NW (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FSqZDEEj8NW&h=tAQF46JLX&enc=AZMfQ-B5bLKflhng_gD2_6ex5w-jUyMvH2e8ygZe2A84clQfnWrEB3zsdEphiFT4SapvsfkMHt__l IUMv_lD9IG3fyIJDCdxQfnc_LmboBQvqjgPl1bZ1TmPc-qGUX-g7vxbiDr-JG1L1metdRTNtYYL&s=1)

Aug 30, 2013: Muslim cleric arrested for abducting 11 year old girl. Alleged Abductor? Imam Abdul Rahim.
http://t.co/d8vRLdxFZj

9) Feb 2013 : Woman gangraped by four men and FILMED. Rapists ? Naushad, Pravaiz, Hasan and Nazar
http://tinyurl.com/p9mfhfh

For a complete list of crimes, check the following crisp work of reporting: http://indiawires.com/25917/news/nat...arnagar-riots/ (http://indiawires.com/25917/news/national/series-of-rapes-behind-muzaffarnagar-riots/)

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 12:35 PM

It is a west UP issue..forget unity at state level..people are still not united even in our villages...bahur saare log sarpanchi ki vote bank pakka kar rahe hai.........unity is a dream in Jats

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM
I don't know what is going in their heart. But moole jat did not involve much in incident except Shoram village ( M.nagar) where firing happened between molle and hindu jats for 2-3 days

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 12:47 PM
As per my understanding of this whole matter I could say few things.

1. Gaurav and Sachin have fought for their self esteem and for the pride of community. I consider them equivalent to Bhagat Singh and other freedom fighters, who fought to free India till death. These brothers did the same, but here the spectrum of this movement has not been that much.

2. We have so called JAT MAHASABHA and other organizations, which guides us to cast our votes to a particular party, but none of them turned in favor of us just like the Ulemas did immediately. So there is no meaning of such organizations, those can't help us in the hour of need. None from any so called organizations has turned up in favor of us. Why we are still being driven by the politicians :-(.

3. Only innocents and poors gets killed in such communal riots and are against the humanity, but one should have the right to and should fight for one's existence.

Please correct me wherever I'm wrong.

jat mahasabha aur jat aarakshan sangharsg samiti ne to koi comment tak dena uchit nahi samjha.........

prashantacmet
September 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Dear Jats,

All of us very angry over the riots in Muzaffarnagar and Shamli. Muslims have crossed all the limits in Jatland of Uttar Pradesh. Jats too have retaliated by killing them.

Muslims have fled Jat-dominated villages and have gone to Muslims dominated areas. Do not believe the figure given in the media as media did not show correct picture. Media is again blaming Jats for all this.

This is high time because Muslims have grown in numbers and are engaged in rapes, kidnapping and killing Hindus for a long time.

Now Jats stand up to fight the Muslim menace. Unfortunate thing is that other castes in the region are neutral and Hindus are still not united.History shows us that Hindus are never united and divided into castes which led Muslim invaders to attack and settle in India.

Moola Jats in the region are no more Jats. They favor their religion to the extremity.

Role of SP (Muslim) government:

This Yadav government and administration has completely acted in favor of Muslims. History has shown us the it were the Hindu kings who were divided and some forged alliance with the Muslims, though majority of Hindu population was against this. Lekin Chalti to Raja ki hi hai.

Similar is the case here with this Yadav government. This SP government is saving Muslims, providing all administrative privileges to Muslims and thus Muslims have attacked Hindu Jats. This is highly dangerous for our society when the government (King) follows this kind of appeasement policy.

These riots by Muslims is an attack on Jat-Culture and we must unanimously get united agains this. I have seen some Jat leader from Haryana like Hawa Singh Sangwan have demarcated line between UP Jats and Haryana Jats and made some mean comments about Yashpal Malik. Though Hawa Singh Ji is working hard for Jat reservation. But time for such comment was wrong.

Jats of Rajasthan and other states are not much aware about these riots.Only few know about it who have contacts in UP. This time is not for such kind of comments but to unite Jat masses. I had a small discussion with Jayant Chaudhary and he is also blaming Jats for these riots.

Need of the hour is to mobilize Jat Youths and channelize their power for the good of Jat community. If each one of us is able to encourage and unite at least 5 families of Jats, these so called Jat leaders will be in our control.

Most of people here at Jatland are talking about creating a separate state Harit Pradesh or re-organization of Haryana, North-west Rajasthan, Western UP to form a Jatland. But this is not viable because of Political reasons.

Some also think that we convert of Sikhism and fight. Bhai agar Jat abhi ek hoke fight nahi kar sakte to Sikh banke kya ek ho jayenge. Adopting Sikhism will create other issues and it is less possible that this will be done at a large scale. Then it will be between Hindu Jats, Sikh Jats and Muslim Jats.

Considering all these situations, it is high time and has become duty of educated Jats to change our mindset that "I am Jat of Haryana, UP, Rajasthan or Delhi". This kind of mindset has been so deep in our mindset. We have to remove the existing state boundaries if we want to save our Jat Culture. This is highly important. We have to work hard to occupy high posts in government, if not, we have to be united to influence the Government policies.

At the same time we have to try form an alliance and educate other castes like Rajputs and Gurjars irrespective of our differences to fight this Muslim menace.

This unity is very important for India and Jat Culture.

A Call for of a JAT Unity !!!

Hawa singh sangwan ji kaha to muslim aur sikh jatto sabhi ki ekta ki baat karte hai..kaha yeh yashpal malik se apne matbhed main itne vyast ho gaye ki apne west UP ke hindu jat bahiyo ke ghaavo par marham lagane ki bajay esse comment de rahe hai aise tiem pe..hawa singh ji aapse yeh ummeed katai nahi thi hame..

aur yeh jayany chaudhary jatto ko hi blame kar raha hai..to vote ki jagah isse ghanta denge jat....in baabu-bete ne to naas hi kar diya west UP ke jatto ka..khud to kutte ke gooh hai hi..jats bhi isi bi kar diye.........

sanjaymalik
September 11th, 2013, 01:13 PM
jat mahasabha aur jat aarakshan sangharsg samiti ne to koi comment tak dena uchit nahi samjha.........
whatever happened is really bad and not be repeated in future. the way media is portarying whole pictures against jat community as usual since 2010.

its quite strange few members who used to come and involved in regular discussion on other issues etc, even not uttered single word to express their sympathy toward the incident in this thread.