PDA

View Full Version : Why Narender Modi should be Prime Minister of India?

dahiyavijay7
September 27th, 2013, 02:09 PM
Dear Pals,

Sh. Narender Modi have been nominated the PM candidate by the BJP and I wish him all success. I want to enumerate the reason why he should be a prime minister.

The Congress had been established by an Englishman Mr A.O Hume on the behest of English rulers in order to put a control on the freedom struggle of Indian people, so the inception of the Congress party was against the interest of the Nation, therefore it must be ousted now.
There is the rule of a particular family since the freedom of the country and they have considered the country as their fiefdom. The Gandhi family has become audaciously confident that Mr Rahul Gandhi and Mr Robert Vadra is claiming that they could become elected from any constituency in the country. They must be shown the mirror and their illusion should be busted that they are the perpetual ruler of the country.
There is no other leader in the country in the present politics equivalent to the stature of Mr. Narender Modi. Mr. Modi has risen from the ground by his hard work and therefore has the right to be escalated to high position unlike Mr Rahul Gandhi who care more for his foreign girlfriend.
The image of the country is poorest in the world even poorer to the country like Iran, Veneguala, Korea, given to the weak PM and corrupt politics. There is need for strong Nationalist Leader to change the image of the country.
The Congress is weakening the country by fanning factionalism, communalism by its pseudo –secular policies.

All the friends are requested to give inputs over the matter please

rajpaldular
October 5th, 2013, 01:35 PM
मोदी को समझने के लिए बहुत अधिक राजनीतिक ज्ञान की आवश्यकता नहीं है।
जिस व्यक्ति को रोकने के लिए सभी राजनीतिक पार्टियाँ, देशद्रोही मीडिया और विदेशी शक्तियाँ इतना जोर लगा रही हैं, वह निश्चित रूप से एक बहुत ही अच्छा एवं महान व्यक्ति होगा।:victorious:

singhvp
October 5th, 2013, 06:04 PM
मोदी को समझने के लिए बहुत अधिक राजनीतिक ज्ञान की आवश्यकता नहीं है।
जिस व्यक्ति को रोकने के लिए सभी राजनीतिक पार्टियाँ, देशद्रोही मीडिया और विदेशी शक्तियाँ इतना जोर लगा रही हैं, वह निश्चित रूप से एक बहुत ही अच्छा एवं महान व्यक्ति होगा।:victorious:

सत्य वचन !! कितने ज्ञान की बात कही है आदरणीय राजपाल जी ने i

rkumar
October 5th, 2013, 07:31 PM
"Dulhan wohi jo Piya man bhaye"... Who cares what Modi baiters say.... PM wohi jo mere man bhaye.... I want Modi.. no further daleel....

RK^2

ravinderpannu
October 6th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Dahiya ji,
A similar thead where we are discussing achievements of Modi for his eligibility for PM post, posts welcome there also. :)

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?36273-Achievments-of-Modi