PDA

View Full Version : Failures of Congress & its first family

RathiJi
September 28th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Dear members,

For last few days we witnessed some fruitful discussions on national politics & leaders. Unequivocally, Mr. MODI is among the most discussed political personality as his name is jumping on each and every thread. Luckily, there is a thread running as "achievements of MODI" to discuss him and his work but sometimes on the same thread Congress and their leaders names & failures appear in comparison to MODI. I have seen many sane voices requesting not to discuss failures of Con-gress & its leaders on the same thread as it meant for only MODI n his achievements.

I echo with suggestion of fellow members hence starting a new thread to discuss about Congress policies, disasters , failures and its leaders. To carry discussion forward we need a starting point. So I would like to start with humiliation of PM's post by his own party vice-president publicly & demeaning the cabinet of ministers. The U-turn of all Congress Brass suddenly like Mr. Maken did in press conference. It will not be a exaggeration if I would say that this party spoiled the institutions and posts for the family. Don't we see all the seniors in-line when RG gave idea to tear the ordinance discussed in core congress committee and passed by its own cabinet. Is there any other leader in Congress who could have given this statement against PM & the cabinet. I have seen people saying on Jatland that Rahul doesn't claim to do a miracle. Don't those guys think not only claiming he has done it , finally ? One public statements of tearing ordinance and everything changed. This is the real miracle, EUREKA moment.

AbhikRana
September 29th, 2013, 07:56 AM
Raul baba is in the habit of tearing documents publicly. What else can you expect from a pampered brat?

As far as the topic of this thread is concerned, I can hardly think of anything positive that this party or this family has done for the country.

Everything has been done to loot this country and its people. If any benefit accrued to the country/people, that would have been by default as a by-product in the process of looting this country SINCE INDEPENDENCE.

VirJ
September 29th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Congress has no respect even for their own PM. They are bunch of jokers.

RathiJi
September 29th, 2013, 11:52 AM
some major Communal riots by Congress with number of casualties of different communities

1. 1969 Ahemedabad riots . Muslim ~ 500 Hindu ~200
2. 1980 Moradabad riots . Muslim ~ 1800 Hindu ~ 700
3. 1983 Nellie riots Assam . Mostly muslims ~ 3000
4. 1984 anti-sikh riots. Sikhs ~ 4000
5. 1987 Hasshimpura Massacre . Muslim ~ 200 ( state PAC killed muslims cold blooded )
6. 1989 Bhagalpur riots . Muslim ~ 1500
7. 1992-93 Bombay riots. Muslims ~ 700 Hindu ~ 300

no conviction yet of any Congress leader for direct or indirect involvement.

VirJ
October 1st, 2013, 07:42 AM
Failure of UPA/Congress :

Weak Leadership: ManMohan is a weak PM and recent events has further undermined his role. Weak leadership is sending wrong signals to the world. Foreigh Leader don’t even know whether discussing anything with ManMohan is any worth.

Countless Scams: UPA governance is featured by numerous scams and public has lost all confidence in the Govt. The family was unable to stop the scams and even their son-in-law was caught in one of the land scams.

Poor Finance Policies : Even UPA’s current finance minister admit that the previous finance minister has made mistakes and his decision are responsible for the current state. Ex RBI governor also put blame on the Govt’s loose finance.

Lack Of Vision : The Govt lack the vision. Looks like they are too reactive rather than proactive.

High Inflation : Failure to control the inflation. In a poor county like us too high inflation on food products has significant impact on the budgets of the poor and middle class.

No apparent foreign policy : Doesn’t look like govt has any foreign policy in place against our immediate neighbours. No plans to expand our business interests and impact across India Ocean.

Politics based on division among society: Congress does politics based on caste and religion. Rather than uniting the society it is creating more divide by its policies such as minority appeasements and caste and religion based reservations.

Undermining and using the key fundamental organisation for cheap politics: Congress has used CBI for its cheap politics for long like against Chautala and to threat Mulayam. It has used it to protect its criminal ministers like Tytler. Has used IB the most important agency for internal security for cheap politics against a state CM to push through its agenda.

Politics on terrorism: Congress has taken the politics to the new low with its politics on terrorism just to please one community. There shouldn’t be any compromise on terrorism and internal and external security.

The list is so long...........

RathiJi
October 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM
Lets start from History

1) India's partition in 1947.
2) Nehru - Taking Kashmir to UN and declaring to hold plebiscite on national radio even after opposition from Patel which still haunts us.
3) Hindi-Chini bhai bhai. The biggest war humiliation our nation faced because of Nehru look forward policy.
4) start of dynasty after sidelining all the senior congress leaders.
5) Indira Gandhi election rigging in 1975.
6) Imposing emergency on nation a blot on Indian democratic foundation.
7) Political massacre of SIKHS in Delhi and its neighborhood.
8) Rajiv Gandhi dividing the nation and paving way for communal politics by opening the doors of ram temple in Ayodhya for Hindu appeasement and then subsequently passing a legislature in parliament overturning Supreme court verdict on need of Uniform Civil Code to appease muslims.
9) First supporting & training LTTE to fight in Sri Lanka & then sending Peace Keeping force to worsen the situation. One of the biggest foreign policy failure.

This list is a snippet. There are many to come.

VirJ
October 2nd, 2013, 05:47 AM
Shinde's Directive to all States and UTs that no innocent Muslim youth should be wrongly detained in the name of terror. He has also asked states to fast track terror cases featuring Muslim youth and provide legal aid to undertrials from the community.

What was the need to single out Muslims why not speedy trial for all innocents? Does this Govt is for Muslims or Indians? An editorial on this can be read (http://www.hindustantimes.com/editorial-views-on/Edits/Speaking-out-of-turn-once-again/Article1-1129890.aspx) here.

VirJ
October 2nd, 2013, 07:16 AM
The criminal justice system does not run on appeasement, it must treat everyone as equal. Mr Shinde’s remarks amount to a vote of no confidence in the law enforcement system. Many may feel, and the Opposition certainly does, that this could have been motivated by votebank politics. If so, he is not doing Muslims a favour by dragging them into this unsavoury controversy. Mr Shinde’s penchant to speak out of turn is well known. But by undermining the very institutions he presides over and the Constitution itself, which does not differentiate on the basis of religion, he is damaging the secular fabric of the country--HT editorial-views-on (http://www.hindustantimes.com/editorial-views-on/sid211.aspx)

pawandahiya
October 2nd, 2013, 08:02 AM
Another thing to add. Congress is ruling since 2004. Ye aise letter chunaav ke time bade likhe jate hai? Aaj-se pahle kya kar rahe the?

ranveer
October 2nd, 2013, 08:05 AM
Another thing to add. Congress is ruling since 2004. Ye aise letter chunaav ke time bade likhe jate hai? Aaj-se pahle kya kar rahe the?

Aaj se pahle aur Ab tak kya kar rahe hain? Jaanane ke liye iss post ko padiye
http://www.mediacrooks.com/2013/10/congress-betrayed-gandhi-sardar-now.html

rajpaldular
October 2nd, 2013, 10:13 AM
हमारे देश का मीडिया कांग्रेस पोषित है और उसके पत्रकार एक दलाल के रूप में कार्य कर रहे हैं। लेकिन कांग्रेस की किसी भी रैली को टीवी पर दिखाया नहीं जा रहा है क्यूंकि बिचारे भ्रष्ट कांग्रेसी सोनिया और राहुल तक की रैली में भीड़ नहीं जुगाड़ पा रहे हैं, इससे कांग्रेस की पोल खुल सकती है। मनीष तिवारी और बाकि के कांग्रेसी चप्पू मोदीजी को लेकर भोंकते रहते हैं, अगर इनमे से कोई रैली करे, पचास आदमी नहीं आएंगे. राहुल गाँधी और सोनिया गाँधी की रैली में ुछ हज़ार लोग बड़ी मुश्किल से पैसे देकर जुड़ते हैं। इनकी कई रैली में मोदीजी की जय जयकार के नारे भी लग चुके हैं। कांग्रेस की हिम्मत नहीं है "पप्पू" को प्रधानमंत्री पद का उम्मीदवार घोषित कर सके।;)

rajpaldular
October 2nd, 2013, 12:17 PM
हमें चाय बेचने वाला(नरेन्द्र मोदी) पी.एम स्वीकार है, परन्तु देश बेचने वाला(राहुल) नही।

VirJ
October 3rd, 2013, 11:36 AM
Serious questions are raised over the boundry of LAC. Looks like the national security has been compromised and congress is changing the LAC as per China's claim. Sanjay Jha from congress has no answer.

Some security reports claims that we have lost lot of parts of LAC.

Media demands full access to LAC to verify. Of course they wont get access.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9QoKpXlGoY

Spineless Govt.

cooljat
October 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM

To The Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh.

PM: I sincerely hope that all secular forces would combine to face the onslaught of people like Mr Narendra Modi which I believe will happen.

When you became the PM, I was quite delighted that someone honest and highly educated took the Top post and did a favor on us Indians by keeping the Italian Mafia at Bay.

Had heard a lot about you, Father of Economic Reforms, Strategist, Soft in words but Hard in Work, a true Secular and an efficient administrator.

Clearly all of it was wrong and you proved to be otherwise on every single aspect of it.

1. You failed to capitalize the India growth story started by your predecessor Atal Bihari Vajpayee who handed you an astounding 8.4% growth rate while leaving.

2. You took credit for things which you did not do, Economic reforms was not an adventurous idea but a forced event and the decision was taken by Narsimha Rao

3. When you were made the PM, you had every single resource available to you, to make your party and the country dynasty free, but you chose to be a Slave and you crawled on 4 legs, when just being asked to kneel, by the Queen Bee

4. Some of the largest scams took under your regime, under your guidance but you remained aloof

5. You blamed Raja, Kalmadi, and even the PMO but always considered yourself Honest.

These all made you as pathetic as many of the other leaders who are cursed and we would have been back to our mundane activity considering you to be just another Political thug but this if was not enough

1. You shamelessly said that, Muslims have the 1st right to Indian resources, forgetting that you were a PM to 120 Crore Indians not Hindus or Muslims

2. You portrayed Symbolic of the highest kind by showing fake concern of an Australian muslim of Indian origin caught on terror charges but never said a word on innocent fishermen caught by Pak and now SL and treated as spy.

3. Despite being a 'Scholar' of Economics, the country is literally bleeding with prices of essential goods skyrocketing multiple times in the last 10 years and this was not because of any scarcity, but because of your flawed Economic policies to please the Queen, you made it a point to buy your 'Votebank' by bringing in useless unproductive schemes such as NREGA, FSB which would only hit the Treasury

4. You compromised badly with the Internal Security, 1st by revoking POTA, then by making a mockery of Agencies such as IB, RAW and CBI. Then by compromising with Pakistan to the extent of allowing it to squeeze Indian territories, even held the hands of Indian Army.

5. You were ready to gift Siachen and allow Pakistan to have a significant strategic advantage in that area

6. You gave incredible concessions to pak, in terms of going soft on 26/11 perpetrators and even allowed Pak to include Balochistan in the bi lateral talks as one of the main issues. God forbid, had you stayed for another year or 2, I am sure, J&K would completely merge with Pakistan

7. You called the Chinese incursion in Laddakh a local issue, sent your most incompetent foreign Minister to China who expressed his desire to settle there instead of demanding back the territory. Eventually the Chinese forced us out of our own territory which you hailed as Victory, SHAMELESSLY

8. Instead of knitting the small neighboring countries like Sri Lanka, Maldives, Myanmar and making them India dependent economically and militarily, you let that opportunity go and made a situation where they allied with China, making the country surrounded by enemies from every corners

9. You compromised with the security of the country by adamantly allowing US free pass through the Nuke Deal. When US was found spying on us, your Foreign Minister again made a remark saying it was not a big deal, whereas leaders of every other country vehemently opposed it.

10. Finally when someone talked about the dignity of the chair which you hold because that dignity was lowered by your pakistani counterpart and you acted like a beggar in USA, you didn't even have the basic courtesy to thank him, but instead chose to attack him using official twitter handle which would be followed by Several Diplomats and States of the Heads. Did you even have the decency to not use such a cheap act. There is no problem in attacking him, but using official PMO account to again sing the cheap third rate song of 'Secularism' made you stoop lower than anyone around in business.

Dear PM you have acted in the interests of Pakistan, China, Saudi Arabia and every other country opposed to India have never acted in the interests of Indians. I know you head a democratically elected Government and have every right to continue in the office till your tenure gets over, but as someone concerned for the country, I cannot and any sane Indian cannot tolerate you any more.

Would it be too much to ask for your your resignation?

Please atleast show spine now, resign and leave that dignified post for good. God knows, in desperation, what else would you damage and all hell would break lose if you actually go on to continue for the next 7-8 months.

- Suyash Bharadwaj

desijat
October 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
I only read the first line and found it utter non sense enough not to read further.

Here is the reality to the first line itself: https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:IND:USA&ifdim=region&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

GDP in 2004 was 7.85 which peaked to 9.8% in 2007 and 10.55% in 2010 before being affected by euro zone crisis and policy paralysis.

To The Prime Minister of India, Dr. Manmohan Singh.

PM: I sincerely hope that all secular forces would combine to face the onslaught of people like Mr Narendra Modi which I believe will happen.

When you became the PM, I was quite delighted that someone honest and highly educated took the Top post and did a favor on us Indians by keeping the Italian Mafia at Bay.

Had heard a lot about you, Father of Economic Reforms, Strategist, Soft in words but Hard in Work, a true Secular and an efficient administrator.

Clearly all of it was wrong and you proved to be otherwise on every single aspect of it.

1. You failed to capitalize the India growth story started by your predecessor Atal Bihari Vajpayee who handed you an astounding 8.4% growth rate while leaving.

RathiJi
October 4th, 2013, 12:10 AM
I only read the first line and found it utter non sense enough not to read further.

Here is the reality to the first line itself: https://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_&ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_kd_zg&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=region&idim=country:IND:USA&ifdim=region&hl=en&dl=en&ind=false

GDP in 2004 was 7.85 which peaked to 9.8% in 2007 and 10.55% in 2010 before being affected by euro zone crisis and policy paralysis.

"nonsense" . Finally, Pappu inspired someone.

VirJ
October 4th, 2013, 07:58 AM

How and how much (%) it was hit by Euro Zone crisis and how much it is by Policy paralysis. Kindly enlighten others which specific policies are those and how are they impacting the economy?

desijat
October 4th, 2013, 08:08 AM
For once, instead of finding what to contradict in my posts appreciate the correction to someone who was spreading wrong information.

How and how much (%) it was hit by Euro Zone crisis and how much it is by Policy paralysis. Kindly enlighten others which specific policies are those and how are they impacting the economy?

VirJ
October 4th, 2013, 08:20 AM
You are same as whom you blame but at least they dont claim they say facts.

ravinderpannu
October 6th, 2013, 01:52 PM
haahahahahahaha....GDP 10.55.......hahahahah lollam LOL...!!!!

It was 15% not 10.55 %.

ravinderpannu
October 6th, 2013, 01:55 PM
wat about the credibility of info you are givin,, the info ur party is giving about finance,, national security..and all other matter..
pls reply to post form 1-14 except 8 and 9...!!!

P.S. I know u dont have any answer and will come with some il-logic.

For once, instead of finding what to contradict in my posts appreciate the correction to someone who was spreading wrong information.

Prikshit
October 8th, 2013, 04:38 PM

Before polls they may call you and give an award of honor for putting in loads of efforts to support their claim. Hurry claim it before 2014 polls, later you may not get a chance.

RathiJi
October 8th, 2013, 06:09 PM
Before polls they may call you and give an award of honor for putting in loads of efforts to support their claim. Hurry claim it before 2014 polls, later you may not get a chance.

Oh bhai unke apne lale pade hue hai kyon award ka load de . khud bhagne ki tyari me hai... sabne ticket book kar rakhi hai or swiss bank me paisa hai hi...