PDA

View Full Version : Use Chemical Weapons- Churchill -- Ugly face of British Imperialism Exposed

DrRajpalSingh
October 3rd, 2013, 10:02 PM
The British had developed devastating chemical weapon [M Device] at Porton Laboratories in Wiltshire and described by the head of munitions as the most devastating chemical weapon ever devised.

Giles Milton, British Historian has unearthed the hidden letters of British Prime Minister, Winston Churchill in which he advocated the use of Chemical weapons to eliminate Indians who were raising their voice against the British Imperialism.

He writes: ''What I found really shocking was when Winston Churchill wrote this internal memo to the India Office, along the lines of 'We should use it against the tribes on the North West Front [of India]. They are really troublesome, let's gas them.''

Churchill sanctioned the use of the most devastating chemical weapon called M Device which is like a shell with a canister of gas on the end ever devised against the Russian Bolsheviks also. Churchill's idea was to use the M Device against the Russian Bolsheviks. 50,000 of them were taken up in planes and then dropped on the Bolshevik controlled villages in Northern Russia between August and September, 1918.

For full report log in www.tribuneindia.com dated October 3, 2013 Chandigarh edition.

DrRajpalSingh
October 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM
The industrially advanced nations of the Europe in 18th and 19th Century

started colonisation of various countries and then to keep their hold on them

produced dangerous arms and ammunition. Therefore the haughty British Chancellor

committed the sin of using chemical weapons first against the Russians and then

directed the authorities to use it against Indian Freedom Fighters.

dahiyaBadshah
October 4th, 2013, 08:25 AM
And Indians wish 'Sarbat Da Bhala' (Greatest good to all), 'Saab mein ji sai' with this mentality how could we survive in this cruel world, its a mystery in itself. Think about it.?

SumitJattan
October 5th, 2013, 06:31 AM
Rajpal ji ,

When they were ruling Indian peninsula they gave used to say Indians and Dogs are not allowed ...... i dont what to say to those Indians who till now working for those people who considered us not more then slaves and equal to dogs .... I myself personally experienced this imperialistic mentality at Heathrow airport , they massacred us in Jallianwala bagh ... these are my personal views ... If i hurted some one here then i am apologizing ...but Brits are the most racist people , and u cant expect more then this planning of chemical attack on pathans of frontier

Thanks and Regads
Sumit

rkumar
October 5th, 2013, 06:45 AM
Rajpal ji ,

When they were ruling Indian peninsula they gave used to say Indians and Dogs are not allowed ...... i dont what to say to those Indians who till now working for those people who considered us not more then slaves and equal to dogs .... I myself personally experienced this imperialistic mentality at Heathrow airport , they massacred us in Jallianwala bagh ... these are my personal views ... If i hurted some one here then i am apologizing ...but Brits are the most racist people , and u cant expect more then this planning of chemical attack on pathans of frontier

Thanks and Regads
Sumit

Sorry, I don't agree with you. I have studied and worked in Britain and know the people fairly well. Few bad people might be there, but vast majority of people are very broad minded and helping. If you comparing our ruling class with theirs, ours will be worst. I remember when I landed at Heathrow airport first time as student. I did not know anyone in Britain. Each and every person was extremely helpful. I never felt any discrimination at any level. A north Indian might get discriminated in Mumbai much more than an Indian in Britain.

RK^2

SumitJattan
October 5th, 2013, 07:02 AM
Then why we fought for independence ..if they are so good and cooperative ?????

Sorry, I don't agree with you. I have studied and worked in Britain and know the people fairly well. Few bad people might be there, but vast majority of people are very broad minded and helping. If you comparing our ruling class with theirs, ours will be worst. I remember when I landed at Heathrow airport first time as student. I did not know anyone in Britain. Each and every person was extremely helpful. I never felt any discrimination at any level. A north Indian might get discriminated in Mumbai much more than an Indian in Britain.

RK^2