PDA

View Full Version : God Retires......

Samarkadian
October 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
............................ Thanks Sachin for letting generations know what is it to be a cricketer or a sportsman. I am not sure after how long such a natural prodigy would come around but he knew its coming sooner or later. All the best and thank you.

pawandahiya
October 10th, 2013, 05:39 PM
Unanimous personality which united entire nation everytime he stepped out on the field. Cricket would be dated "Before Sachin" and "After Sachin".
It would never be same without you. Thank you Sachin!

desijat
October 10th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Who said Sachin played for himself, he retired 100 tests short of 300 ;)

(not original)

cooljat
October 11th, 2013, 05:10 PM

He has crossed 40, it's good he finally decided to retire now. I hope after him Indians do consider other sports than Cricket.

I used to admire him and was big fan of his signature straight drives and also spin bowling however I kinda lost respect for him when he sold his "Gifted" Ferrari to a Surat Business man. Mind you greatest F1 racer schumacher himself gifted him and even Custom taxes were exempted when he brought the car in. My respect even dented more when he accepted Rajya Sabha MP seat for Congress.

Anyways, that's my personal feeling. If you treat him as "God" it's your problem. :)

- http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2011-06-23/top-stories/29694414_1_sachin-s-ferrari-sachin-tendulkar-special-car
- http://www.dnaindia.com/india/1681043/report-sachin-tendulkar-accepts-rajya-sabha-nomination

upendersingh
October 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
At present he has not been even shadow of him. Moreover there are so many gods in Team India right now, that no problem he retires from test cricket too. Dhoni, Kohli, Yuvi, Jadeja etc. look no less than any god right now. They thrashed Australia 4-0, then won Champions Trophy remaining unbeaten. They are world champions already. So thank god for the retirement of god. Though his services to Indian cricket are unforgettable.

rkumar
October 11th, 2013, 08:05 PM
"God retires"... sounds so amusing... Don't worry, God will take "Avatar" soon....

RK^2

rajpaldular
October 12th, 2013, 03:51 PM
सचिन ''भगवान" होगा कांग्रेसियों के लिए, पर हमारे लिए तो देश के लिए खेलने वाला हर खिलाड़ी एक बराबर है।