PDA

View Full Version : Congress paying Trolls to counter BJP on Social Media

VirJ
October 12th, 2013, 03:25 PM
We know that Congress is behind in the game on social media. BJP is far ahead. Congress joined the game late. Its not that it was never involved in paid advertisement. We all have seen those congress paid advertisements on TVs, naming almost all projects on the Gandhi's name is an advertisement in itself.
I personally feel that Sanjay Jha is the face of Congress paid Media Troll otherwise how can someone present stupid logics everyday on National TV.
Sanjay Jha himself has admitted some people are paid to write blogs for congress.

We our self have witnessed trolls attack on Jatland. In the past we have witnessed one or two members pasting Hindutva kind of posts but we know that they always support such ideologies and keep pasting such news. I have even blocked them for some time when I was moderator on this website.

But now on Jatland we see a different breed of trolls. These people will argue with you try to beat you by logics, if they can, however most of the time they run away from debates when countered with strong arguments because they are not arguing from heart they are just paid to argue. These people are smart, well educated and have a good command on English.

I always believed that this is happening. The new article published on TOI just confirmed that. As per the article :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claiming innocence, Jha blamed the BJP and RSS for paying trolls to attack Congress supporters. "It is impossible that there is such a great religious passion, with which people come at Congress supporters in such a synchronised way," he says.

On the other hand, BJP's IT cell head Arvind Gupta (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Arvind-Gupta) claims that Congress has not understood the phenomenon of social media. According to him, "We are a set of passionate volunteers. Because, they are late in the game they are paying people money. It is a fight between money and passion."

Some other common hashtags used by the Cong supporters - BJP is referred to as '#BigJokeParty', while its supporters are labelled as '#Sanghis', RSS goons, Nikars, etc. Modi supporters are tagged as '#FekuFans' and '#FekuFauj'

When asked about BJP's stance on its supporters abusing on Twitter, he said, "Trolling has been glorified. We should not pay attention to the 2 per cent who abuse, but on the 98 per cent who are doing something constructive.

Their proposition was very simple. He was asked to write blogs promoting the party's agenda and policies. In return, he was promised up to Rs 10,000 or more per blog depending on the word limit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Congress-vs-BJP-The-curious-case-of-trolls-and-politics/articleshow/23970818.cms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VirJ
October 12th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I personally believe that we have at least one or two such paid troll on Jatland as well and I must say that its not a bad business.

rkumar
October 12th, 2013, 05:33 PM
We know that Congress is behind in the game on social media. BJP is far ahead. Congress joined the game late. Its not that it was never involved in paid advertisement. We all have seen those congress paid advertisements on TVs, naming almost all projects on the Gandhi's name is an advertisement in itself.
I personally feel that Sanjay Jha is the face of Congress paid Media Troll otherwise how can someone present stupid logics everyday on National TV.
Sanjay Jha himself has admitted some people are paid to write blogs for congress.

We our self have witnessed trolls attack on Jatland. In the past we have witnessed one or two members pasting Hindutva kind of posts but we know that they always support such ideologies and keep pasting such news. I have even blocked them for some time when I was moderator on this website.

But now on Jatland we see a different breed of trolls. These people will argue with you try to beat you by logics, if they can, however most of the time they run away from debates when countered with strong arguments because they are not arguing from heart they are just paid to argue. These people are smart, well educated and have a good command on English.

I always believed that this is happening. The new article published on TOI just confirmed that. As per the article :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claiming innocence, Jha blamed the BJP and RSS for paying trolls to attack Congress supporters. "It is impossible that there is such a great religious passion, with which people come at Congress supporters in such a synchronised way," he says.

On the other hand, BJP's IT cell head Arvind Gupta (http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Arvind-Gupta) claims that Congress has not understood the phenomenon of social media. According to him, "We are a set of passionate volunteers. Because, they are late in the game they are paying people money. It is a fight between money and passion."

Some other common hashtags used by the Cong supporters - BJP is referred to as '#BigJokeParty', while its supporters are labelled as '#Sanghis', RSS goons, Nikars, etc. Modi supporters are tagged as '#FekuFans' and '#FekuFauj'

When asked about BJP's stance on its supporters abusing on Twitter, he said, "Trolling has been glorified. We should not pay attention to the 2 per cent who abuse, but on the 98 per cent who are doing something constructive.

Their proposition was very simple. He was asked to write blogs promoting the party's agenda and policies. In return, he was promised up to Rs 10,000 or more per blog depending on the word limit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Congress-vs-BJP-The-curious-case-of-trolls-and-politics/articleshow/23970818.cms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I call them Pappu Brigade... confused like Pappu Bhaiya...

RathiJi
October 12th, 2013, 11:45 PM
I call them Pappu Brigade... confused like Pappu Bhaiya...

sorry to say, Pappu and his followers r nt confused. They know it very well that they can't defend Congress but still becoz they r salaried employees they have to do der work. Ek to aisa hai ki mooh pe joot baja do fir bhi bolta hai abke maar ke dikha.

RathiJi
October 12th, 2013, 11:49 PM
I personally believe that we have at least one or two such paid troll on Jatland as well and I must say that its not a bad business.

Hum sab ko pata hai un bikau logo ka or maje ki baat ye hai ki vo ye post padhenge or unko bhi pata hai ki baat unki ho rahi hai.