PDA

View Full Version : Who is secular, who is not ?????

Prikshit
October 15th, 2013, 04:55 PM
When Modi didn't wear Topi that was in news for couple of weeks. But on Dussehra VP Hamid ansari didn't take "JYOTH" whats the take of media on it? Aazam khan refused to say Vande Matram, why media didn't create hype of that. The list is long, but why only Modi is targeted?
Pls share your views on same

shekharjat
October 16th, 2013, 05:59 PM
bhai ,it is ok for nonhindus if they don`t respect other religion but if we choose do ignore other religion we are communal...........only india can have such definition of secularism ..even god will not save us becoz god help those who help themselves but in our country our government helps Pakistanis in claiming that india is farce democracy and secular

desijat
October 16th, 2013, 08:14 PM
I have heard Modi is getting a new Pathani suit... sahi hai PM jo banna hai

rkumar
October 16th, 2013, 08:53 PM

Pathans are secular Muslims and Modi has no problem with them and their suit as symbol. By the way Pathans don't wear suits. Its called Jodhpur suit.

RK^2

RathiJi
October 16th, 2013, 10:27 PM

so happy... looks like you run a boutique and got some orders finally. Tujhe poore post me Hamid Ansari nazar nahi aaya bas MODI padha or fudak pada.

deependra
October 16th, 2013, 11:48 PM
So called seculars seem to be forgetting the fact that one day they will have to pay the price of this flattering and join other hindus, whom they call communal now.

Prikshit
October 17th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Mhara desi mahan.....Ibb bhai tu apne aap dekh how deeply you are in love with Mr Modi. Thanks to people like you who enlighten us.

Gaur or gohar khan(don't remember the name) a participant in Big boss refused to participate in Durga pooja, which was mandatory as per the rules. Media is not after her? But you now topi nhi pehni tab communal hote hai, aarti to lo ya mat lo kya farak padta hai