PDA

View Full Version : My Suggestion to so called secular parties of India

rkumar
October 16th, 2013, 05:57 PM
Dear heads of so called secular parties of India,

I notice that once again you are all active defending minorities' rights for the sake of vote bank politics. Modi baiting is your pastime, RSS and Hindutva are all communal for you. I have a suggestion for all of you. There are 1000s of Muslim leaders in your so called secular parties who are more intelligent and competent than these Rahul Gandhis and Akhlesh Yadavs. How about nominating a Muslim leader from congress or other so called secular party as Prime Minister ? If you are really honest and secular and have faith in competence, please nominate a Muslim as Prime Ministerial candidate. If you do so, nation will truly accept your secular credentials, else you are fooling the nation. Rest assured I will vote for congress if Muslim is their PM candidate. Come one take the offer, nation is waiting to support you. Don't tell me that you can not find a Muslim who is more intelligent than Rahul Gandhi.

RK^2

Prikshit
October 17th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Dear heads of so called secular parties of India,

I notice that once again you are all active defending minorities' rights for the sake of vote bank politics. Modi baiting is your pastime, RSS and Hindutva are all communal for you. I have a suggestion for all of you. There are 1000s of Muslim leaders in your so called secular parties who are more intelligent and competent than these Rahul Gandhis and Akhlesh Yadavs. How about nominating a Muslim leader from congress or other so called secular party as Prime Minister ? If you are really honest and secular and have faith in competence, please nominate a Muslim as Prime Ministerial candidate. If you do so, nation will truly accept your secular credentials, else you are fooling the nation. Rest assured I will vote for congress if Muslim is their PM candidate. Come one take the offer, nation is waiting to support you. Don't tell me that you can not find a Muslim who is more intelligent than Rahul Gandhi.

RK^2
Sir,
Please note they look for puppets not candidates. So its frivolous to even think of Kangress nominating a Person who is suitable for the top post. They can't do anything which will be against the intrests of the family.

rkumar
October 17th, 2013, 05:44 PM
How come secularists of congress are silent. Did not like suggestion or have no answer or busy in Modi baiting?

RathiJi
October 17th, 2013, 06:15 PM
How come secularists of congress are silent. Did not like suggestion or have no answer or busy in Modi baiting?

Congress is a muslim loving party , they can make muslim president, vice-president, governor and all other ceremonial posts why are you running after PM post. Looks like you are communal .

For a change , I tried to post like a Congi and that too without taking any money :)

Prikshit
October 24th, 2013, 02:44 PM
Rual vinci ka muslim prem rajasthan rally me saamne fir se aa gaya. Knagress left with no point other then muslim appeasement for the upcoming elections.