PDA

View Full Version : Future of AAP in Haryana

rkumar
December 10th, 2013, 02:36 PM
It seems AAP is getting serious to enter Haryana politics;

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/After-Delhi-Haryana-next-for-AAP/articleshow/27155218.cms

As I see, AAP is likely to give tough fight as there is infighting in congress and INLD is disarray because of Chautalas being in jail.

RK^2

anilsangwan
December 10th, 2013, 02:57 PM
Yes, whatever may be the result - they must try entering politics in Haryana now!!! Haryana being near to Delhi - almost everyone knows Kejriwal now !!! He will surely get benefit.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/After-Delhi-Haryana-next-for-AAP/articleshow/27155218.cms

As I see, AAP is likely to give tough fight as there is infighting in congress and INLD is disarray because of Chautalas being in jail.

RK^2

singhvp
December 10th, 2013, 03:49 PM
The ground is fertile in Haryana and people are eagerly awaiting emergence of a new party which could rid them off dynasties, "Havelis" and all sorts of perpetrators of nepotism.

Prikshit
December 10th, 2013, 03:50 PM
The ground is fertile in Haryana and people are eagerly awaiting emergence of a new party which could rid them off dynasties, "Havelis" and all sorts of perpetrators of nepotism.
Right!!! Now everyone has to take AAP seriously.

sanjaymalik
December 10th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Surely AAP will be have a lot of impact in Haryana and may be able to encash the opportunity at a time when OP Chautala is in jail and people wanting to get rid from Congress.

upendersingh
December 10th, 2013, 05:54 PM
I think without showing any results AAP will not be able to form government anywhere. They may win some seats, but will be away from forming government. If in some circumstances they succeed to form government, then it will be good as then it will be easy to prove how they are playing fool with the public. They will bring down the prices and blah blah blah like promises result will be open to all then...

desijat
December 10th, 2013, 09:07 PM
Uncle ji,

Looking at Delhi results it might not be the case. If you look at AAP in Delhi it has won in clusters where there were more middle income, or educated people and have lost in rural belt of outer Delhi. That signifies it has not yet cut across the local factors which BJP/Congress/INLD in Haryana will have a grip on.

RK^2

rkumar
December 11th, 2013, 02:36 AM
Uncle ji,

Looking at Delhi results it might not be the case. If you look at AAP in Delhi it has won in clusters where there were more middle income, or educated people and have lost in rural belt of outer Delhi. That signifies it has not yet cut across the local factors which BJP/Congress/INLD in Haryana will have a grip on.

How about in big cities like Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ambala and Panipat etc?

RK^2

SumitJattan
December 11th, 2013, 03:42 AM
There is a scope of third party in Haryana after the death of respected Chaudhary Bansi Lal ..... Congress had converted Haryana into a Jagir of national damad and Chautalas are very very corrupt and arrogant family ...... if APP started in haryana , i will be the first to support then and will give them my time in Sonepat for sure .... Hope god help my state also and threw these wolves out of power

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 04:06 AM
There is a scope of third party in Haryana after the death of respected Chaudhary Bansi Lal ..... Congress had converted Haryana into a Jagir of national damad and Chautalas are very very corrupt and arrogant family ...... if APP started in haryana , i will be the first to support then and will give them my time in Sonepat for sure .... Hope god help my state also and threw these wolves out of power

भाई हरयाणा के बनिए के हांगे का जोर मान रहा था उस दिन कह के एक हरयाणा के जाट के करेंगे जो एक बनिए ने दिल्ली मैं ऐसा कर दिया , ईब जाटो को बनियो के सहारे बढ़ावेगा?

Dont take it otherwise, just said it casually like you did the other day ;)

SumitJattan
December 11th, 2013, 04:27 AM
Hooda is jat by birth and Baniya by karam ....... Kejriwal is baniya by birth nad Jat by work ...... aur bhai logon ko itna bewkoof mat samajh .... dogle jatton se imandar baniya lakh guna badhiya hai :)

भाई हरयाणा के बनिए के हांगे का जोर मान रहा था उस दिन कह के एक हरयाणा के जाट के करेंगे जो एक बनिए ने दिल्ली मैं ऐसा कर दिया , ईब जाटो को बनियो के सहारे बढ़ावेगा?

Dont take it otherwise, just said it casually like you did the other day ;)

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 05:00 AM
Hooda is jat by birth and Baniya by karam ....... Kejriwal is baniya by birth nad Jat by work ...... aur bhai logon ko itna bewkoof mat samajh .... dogle jatton se imandar baniya lakh guna badhiya hai :)

dogula because he represents Congress? That is not a very fair yardstick, is it?

Waise how does one qualify to be a jat by work?

SumitJattan
December 11th, 2013, 05:09 AM
I will choose Hooda any day if i have to choose between Hooda and Chautala ...by dogla i mean where is our share of water what he promised in 004 .... Congress was in Punjab in Center and in HAryana where is water ??? He helped Vadra and denied in public ..they screwed Khemka who is an honest person what else qualifies him to be a dogla person

I am feeling bit of ashamed when you are asking what qualifies one to be a Jat .... the only thing is hard work ... our profession is farming and farming is one of the most hardworking profession ........ hope you get my point

dogula because he represents Congress? That is not a very fair yardstick, is it?

Waise how does one qualify to be a jat by work?

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 05:19 AM
I asked to ensure what it means for you, as you called Kejriwal one by action. Not everyone who is a hardworker can be a jat, there are several exceptions :)

For Khemka, why is he not proving anything in court if he is so honest? He could be but making a noise and running away is not the best test of honestly. I do not know much about water issue, so wont comment.

I will choose Hooda any day if i have to choose between Hooda and Chautala ...by dogla i mean where is our share of water what he promised in 004 .... Congress was in Punjab in Center and in HAryana where is water ??? He helped Vadra and denied in public ..they screwed Khemka who is an honest person what else qualifies him to be a dogla person

I am feeling bit of ashamed when you are asking what qualifies one to be a Jat .... the only thing is hard work ... our profession is farming and farming is one of the most hardworking profession ........ hope you get my point

vicky84
December 11th, 2013, 07:13 AM
How about in big cities like Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ambala and Panipat etc?

RK^2
How about Hisar??

Kezriwal is from Hisar. AAP can foray into Kingdom of Kuldeep Bishnoi.

vicky84
December 11th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Uncle ji,

BJP does not have any strong presence in rural areas of Haryana. AAP can start from Gurgaon, Sonepat, Rohtak and Hissar. But again dynamics of these cities is different from Delhi.

vicky84
December 11th, 2013, 07:29 AM
It's also interesting to note that AAP is offerring JayPrakash Narayan from LokSatta party for a coalition. I am not sure if their ideologies are same but it's a welcome move!!

anilsangwan
December 11th, 2013, 09:12 AM
Ghana sa to beraa nahi, lekin AAP agar Haryana mein aagi to seat chahe thodi aaiyo - Paseene sab ke chhutwa degi !!!! Jyukar Kaangress-BJP ke chhuttwa diye Dilli mein !!

Hooda saab ki seat aawengi 12-14 ke aaspaas ( Bass Rohtak, Sonepat er Jhajjar ki).....
BJP-HJC ki kull mila ke 18-20 ke aaspaas.....
Chautala ki 20 - 25
Er Independents + BSP - 5-7
AAP - 8-10

Fer waa e hung assembly !!!

:triumphant: - Saari meri assumptions /calculation/observations hain. Koi sa sarr mat ho jaaiyo !!!

anilsangwan
December 11th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Exactly. AAP will not be able to corner Congress to 8/90 score in Haryana like Delhi. Congress will do fairly better -- may be 15/90 if AAP comes to Haryana. ! :victorious:

No no no....... you need not agree to it right now! Let us wait for the results like how it worked in recent state elections! :victorious:

Uncle ji,

Prikshit
December 11th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Exactly. AAP will not be able to corner Congress to 8/90 score in Haryana like Delhi. Congress will do fairly better -- may be 15/90 if AAP comes to Haryana. ! :victorious:

No no no....... you need not agree to it right now! Let us wait for the results like how it worked in recent state elections! :victorious:

AAP's victory is commendable, but if they don't form government and fulfil the promises made to the masses, then I don't see such results for them in future. Haryana's politics is entirely different from Delhi's, but again not to take them light. Just like BJP playing safe, kejriwal to eyeing on the LS elections, but people won't be with him like this time if he fails to form the government and do good work for public.

atamjeet78
December 11th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Ghana sa to beraa nahi, lekin AAP agar Haryana mein aagi to seat chahe thodi aaiyo - Paseene sab ke chhutwa degi !!!! Jyukar Kaangress-BJP ke chhuttwa diye Dilli mein !!

Hooda saab ki seat aawengi 12-14 ke aaspaas ( Bass Rohtak, Sonepat er Jhajjar ki).....
Chautala ki 20 - 25
AAP - 8-10

:triumphant: - Saari meri assumptions /calculation/observations hain. Koi sa sarr mat ho jaaiyo !!!

ke baat bhai, Bhiwani me Kiran ya Dharambir ka kimi byont koni ke... sara congress ka jor Rohtak Sonipat me laglega

anilsangwan
December 11th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Bhai menne beraa thaa aap ye sawaal poochhoge.... lekin jitni ek do seat Kiran Dharambeer jeetenge utni ek aadh Rohtak Sonepat Jhajjar mein fusss ho sake s....... jyukar last time Sonepat city ki seat BJP ki Kavita Jain ne jeet lee thee..... :victorious: and Congress had 14/15 in these seats....... Plus Anand Singh Dangi aur Raghbir Kadiyan jama apni pagdi logga ke paaya mein dhar dhar ke jeete they !!!

ke baat bhai, Bhiwani me Kiran ya Dharambir ka kimi byont koni ke... sara congress ka jor Rohtak Sonipat me laglega

atamjeet78
December 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Bhai menne beraa thaa aap ye sawaal poochhoge.... lekin jitni ek do seat Kiran Dharambeer jeetenge utni ek aadh Rohtak Sonepat Jhajjar mein fusss ho sake s....... jyukar last time Sonepat city ki seat BJP ki Kavita Jain ne jeet lee thee..... :victorious: and Congress had 14/15 in these seats....... Plus Anand Singh Dangi aur Raghbir Kadiyan jama apni pagdi logga ke paaya mein dhar dhar ke jeete they !!!

Aapne gaama kani ke haal hai Bhadra me Mahendar ne kicket milage k nahi

anilsangwan
December 11th, 2013, 12:23 PM
MP ke election paachhe bera laagega bhai ! Strong candidate hai baaki.

Aapne gaama kani ke haal hai Bhadra me Mahendar ne kicket milage k nahi

akshaymalik84
December 11th, 2013, 01:50 PM

Chautala ki 20 - 25
AAP - 8-10

12-14........10 te upar na tappe ibke....

Hooda Gohana te ladan ki kah rya s......gobhi khodenge log iski ude te.

Suna hai AAP Khemka ne project karan ki soch rhi s haryana mei???

rkumar
December 11th, 2013, 03:49 PM
There is a news item that AAP might join hands with BKU in Haryana. It will be a deadly combination in my view.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/haryana/aap-may-join-hands-with-bku-for-haryana-polls/article1-1161192.aspx

RK^2

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 05:35 PM
before that happens AAP will need to deliver their promises in Delhi, which is highly unlikely as their promises(cheap gas, electricity) are mirages in thin air and since party is voted with certain expectations, I doubt how long will their support last.

BJP does not have any strong presence in rural areas of Haryana. AAP can start from Gurgaon, Sonepat, Rohtak and Hissar. But again dynamics of these cities is different from Delhi.

spdeshwal
December 11th, 2013, 07:49 PM
There is a news item that AAP might join hands with BKU in Haryana. It will be a deadly combination in my view.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/haryana/aap-may-join-hands-with-bku-for-haryana-polls/article1-1161192.aspx

RK^2

I believe, this combination can also work in western UP where BKU is even stronger than Haryana!

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 08:09 PM
BKU is only strong in protests, not on ballot in WUP

I believe, this combination can also work in western UP where BKU is even stronger than Haryana!

singhvp
December 11th, 2013, 11:12 PM
before that happens AAP will need to deliver their promises in Delhi, which is highly unlikely as their promises(cheap gas, electricity) are mirages in thin air and since party is voted with certain expectations, I doubt how long will their support last.

There is no reason to doubt AAP's capability to deliver provided it gets the sufficient resources. Kejriwal has a good team of educated people from every walk of life and he himself is a well educated person with clear intent to give his best. Governance is all about utilization of the resources in a right direction and timely manner without indulging into corruption.

deependra
December 11th, 2013, 11:47 PM
BKU is only strong in protests, not on ballot in WUP
That's true, don't think BKU has that impact now. It has gone weaker after demise of Shri Tickait ji.

desijat
December 11th, 2013, 11:52 PM
But I am yet to hear from him how will they do it, in spite of such a strong team.

There is no reason to doubt AAP's capability to deliver provided it gets the sufficient resources. Kejriwal has a good team of educated people from every walk of life and he himself is a well educated person with clear intent to give his best. Governance is all about utilization of the resources in a right direction and timely manner without indulging into corruption.

atamjeet78
December 12th, 2013, 07:50 AM

VPSinghji, good education as well as the past performance is not the guarantee of future results. We know what a highly educated economist MMS has done to Indian Economy. Leadership is a different thing altogether. Taking the challenge heads on and then delievering results. Right now he seems to be running away from challenge.I am not at all in favour of Kejriwal. His policies seems more of a communities in nature. After living for a decade in western society I have figured out this that nothing is free provided by government. All those promises if ever meet will be like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

anilsangwan
December 12th, 2013, 08:44 AM
We have requested him, he will give you a call shortly !

But I am yet to hear from him how will they do it, in spite of such a strong team.

nainjat
December 12th, 2013, 06:14 PM
aap failed to won jat dominated seats in delhi. so,aap has dark future in jatland haryana.

singhvp
December 12th, 2013, 08:11 PM
VPSinghji, good education as well as the past performance is not the guarantee of future results. We know what a highly educated economist MMS has done to Indian Economy. Leadership is a different thing altogether. Taking the challenge heads on and then delievering results. Right now he seems to be running away from challenge.I am not at all in favour of Kejriwal. His policies seems more of a communities in nature. After living for a decade in western society I have figured out this that nothing is free provided by government. All those promises if ever meet will be like robbing Peter to pay Paul.

At the same time, it is hypothetical to say that he will not be able to deliver. It is true no government can afford to provide services and utilities free of cost but the rates can be rationalized by generating adequate revenues to meet the enhanced burden on state exchequer and that is very much possible by eliminating corruption in the system. Anti-corruption movement is his main election plank and he has got the potential to prove himself better than others if people give him a chance. The black marketeers and corporate rogues who are well ensconced in the system - thanks to their proximity with the top brass of two mainstream national parties - are running our nation by proxy and they will never let these parties to formulate stringent laws against crony capitalism and corrupt corporate practices. India needs to fill the blind holes created by the nexus of corrupt politicians and the rogue business lobby.

rakeshsehrawat
December 12th, 2013, 08:32 PM
AAP keh rahi hai BJP sarkar banao BJP keh rahi hai AAP banao sabne kursi ka moh chod diya.

Janta itni shyani ho gayi ki imandaro ko jitwa rahi hai.

Sab rajinitik partiya sirf imaandaro ko ticket de rahi hain.

Kal tak Ram bharose chalne wale desh me itna privartan lagta hai koi jadu hua hai.

desijat
December 12th, 2013, 10:36 PM
He need not do that, Congress has given unconditional support to him and he can form a govt and fulfill his promises if he believes he can do so.

We have requested him, he will give you a call shortly !

anilsangwan
December 13th, 2013, 10:47 AM
Does congress have any other option? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!
Congress had given support to Bansilal govt in Haryana in 1999 and pulled it back within a week. Koi bharosa nahi kar sakta congress/BJP ka !!!

http://www.rediff.com/news/1999/jul/14bansi.htm

He need not do that, Congress has given unconditional support to him and he can form a govt and fulfill his promises if he believes he can do so.

atamjeet78
December 13th, 2013, 11:17 AM
At the same time, it is hypothetical to say that he will not be able to deliver. It is true no government can afford to provide services and utilities free of cost but the rates can be rationalized by generating adequate revenues to meet the enhanced burden on state exchequer and that is very much possible by eliminating corruption in the system. Anti-corruption movement is his main election plank and he has got the potential to prove himself better than others if people give him a chance. The black marketeers and corporate rogues who are well ensconced in the system - thanks to their proximity with the top brass of two mainstream national parties - are running our nation by proxy and they will never let these parties to formulate stringent laws against crony capitalism and corrupt corporate practices. India needs to fill the blind holes created by the nexus of corrupt politicians and the rogue business lobby.

VP sir, what you said is also hypothetical..So he will be able to provide what ever he has promised by removing corruption. If it is so easy why is he shy away from forming government. I dont think neither cong nor BJP will be that naive that they will pull down a government which is removing corruption. If he can get such a mandate by just speaking against corruption, think of scenario where he will be martyred for removing corruption.
Sir being from a Jat family I also had view that Baniya(Bussinesman) are the worst scum on land. They exploit us (Jats) at each and every level. I have also felt a great proud when my father or any other relatives(govt official) when they used to scold these Baniyas and they used to stand in front of them with folded hands. This was general feeling in Indian society that Businessman are villain. I can say today that was wrong thinking, you need to promote bussinesses and specially start-ups as much as possible because they will be the employment generators. If you say I am going to drop power tariff by 50% who is going to invest in power generation. If I am a investor I will be scared of losing my capital. I was very optimistic about AK that he will put forward some ideas like how a fair trade policiies and procedures are formulated and how can they be implemented. I have listened to couple of his interviews on youtube 2 years back but I find he has no vision no strategy to offer other than everyone is Chor and Lokpal will correct everything.
I agree black marketeers are crony capitalism is main issue.But sir dont make a generalised comment, it seems like all the corporates and bussinessman indulge in black marketing and unfair means. I am happy with AAP for one thing that they have rattled the status quo. Atleast in Urban areas every party has to think once before putting forwars a tainted candidate.

anilsangwan
December 13th, 2013, 01:02 PM
We liked it. But, by that logic, since even Congress failed to get any seats in the Delhi Jat belt..... so you mean, even Congress will be a big fusssss in 2014 state elections in Haryana?

aap failed to won jat dominated seats in delhi. so,aap has dark future in jatland haryana.

anilsangwan
December 13th, 2013, 01:07 PM
"Jadu" nahi bhai "Jhaadu" hua hai Delhi mein to....!!

Kal tak Ram bharose chalne wale desh me itna privartan lagta hai koi jadu hua hai.

singhvp
December 13th, 2013, 05:03 PM
VP sir, what you said is also hypothetical..

Atamjeet, I reply some of your remarks/queries in bold as under:

Sir, what you said is also hypothetical.
May be

So he will be able to provide what ever he has promised by removing corruption.

It looks. No harm in giving him a chance.

If it is so easy why is he shy away from forming government.

Because he does not have sufficient MLAs and, perhaps, wants to avoid any showdown later. Also it would be opportunism to form a government with the help of those who are diametrically opposed to his ideals and programme and against whom he fought the election.

I dont think neither cong nor BJP will be that naive that they will pull down a government which is removing corruption.

What is the guarantee? Indian polity has history of betrayals.

Sir being from a Jat family I also had view that Baniya(Bussinesman) are the worst scum on land. They exploit us (Jats) at each and every level. I have also felt a great proud when my father or any other relatives(govt official) when they used to scold these Baniyas and they used to stand in front of them with folded hands. This was general feeling in Indian society that Businessman are villain. I can say today that was wrong thinking, you need to promote bussinesses and specially start-ups as much as possible because they will be the employment generators. If you say I am going to drop power tariff by 50% who is going to invest in power generation. If I am a investor I will be scared of losing my capital. I was very optimistic about AK that he will put forward some ideas like how a fair trade policiies and procedures are formulated and how can they be implemented. I have listened to couple of his interviews on youtube 2 years back but I find he has no vision no strategy to offer other than everyone is Chor and Lokpal will correct everything.
I agree black marketeers are crony capitalism is main issue.But sir dont make a generalised comment, it seems like all the corporates and bussinessman indulge in black marketing and unfair means. I am happy with AAP for one thing that they have rattled the status quo. Atleast in Urban areas every party has to think once before putting forwars a tainted candidate.

If he can get such a mandate by just speaking against corruption, think of scenario where he will be martyred for removing corruption.

Removal of corruption is not an overnight exercise. It is an ongoing process and Kejriwal is a better catalyst to expedite the process.

This is not about ‘Baniya’ as a community. Kejriwal himself belongs to that community, perhaps. This is also not to accuse the entire business community. But certainly there are many big fishes in the business world which indulge in corrupt practices with patronage of some political biggies. It is also a known fact that many corporate magnets give hefty donations to political parties and share the booty earned by taking undue advantage of so many loopholes in our system. There are very few principled businessmen like Tata in our corporate world. Tax evasion, adulteration, under-invoicing, hoarding, undue favour in government contracts, land scams, FERA violation - so on and so forth - there is a myriad of economic offences. The exact nature of the corruption is beyond a common man’s understanding. A serious effort needs to be made in this direction; and Kejriwal’s contribution in starting a process to combat corruption is exemplary. If system will work properly, there will not be dearth of revenue which can be utilized by him for development.

Inarguably, business is an inevitable exercise because the economic activities sustain our living. But, the malpractices which lead to loss of public revenue are not justified. The system should be foolproof and theft-proof. The margin of profit should be reasonable and the loot must come to an end. The growth of business has to be inclusive and a common man should be a beneficiary of those economic activities by getting his due. The ever widening gap needs to be bridged if a conflict in society is to be avoided and this is possible by effectively collecting due levies from the business people in a transparent manner, which is not the case at present. There are, certainly loopholes in the system which cause colossal loss to the public exchequer. Once this problem is solved, there will not be dearth of capital for power generation and other public utilities which could allow Kejriwal to rationalize the rates of utilities like electricity and gas etc. People’s expectations to get basic utilities like electricity and gas at affordable prices commensurate to their wages is not illegitimate. Though 50% reduction seems to be a little on a high side but it is possible to rationalise the rates by increasing the production, reducing the profit margin and investing more in this sector in partnership with the State. I think he has a vision. Moreover, he can have(rather he has) a team of experts which will guide him through in all the fields – be it economy, foreign policy or public administration etc. The core issue is availability of funds which can be generated by removing corruption which is at number one in AAP’s agenda. That is why they have been insisting on a strong Lok Pal which now seems to be in the offing under their pressure. That is crux of the whole issue.

singhvp
December 13th, 2013, 11:00 PM
Originally written by Atamjeet.......If you say I am going to drop power tariff by 50% who is going to invest in power generation. If I am a investor I will be scared of losing my capital. I was very optimistic about AK that he will put forward some ideas like how a fair trade policiies and procedures are formulated and how can they be implemented. I have listened to couple of his interviews on youtube 2 years back but I find he has no vision no strategy to offer other than everyone is Chor and Lokpal will correct everything.

According to Global Financial Integrity (GFI), a Washington based research and advocacy organisation, India ranked fifth largest exporter of stash (illicit money) between 2002-2011. It came to 3rd position in 2011 when an amount of nearly US $ 85 billion was exported out of the country by dubious means. Just imagine, if outflow of that money is stopped, how India can shine like any other developed nation.

RathiJi
December 13th, 2013, 11:33 PM
Atamjeet, I reply some of your remarks/queries in bold as under:

May be

It looks. No harm in giving him a chance.
Because he does not have sufficient MLAs and, perhaps, wants to avoid any showdown later. Also it would be opportunism to form a government with the help of those who are diametrically opposed to his ideals and programme and against whom he fought the election.

he does not have sufficient MLAs , that right. would you call him opportunist if he forms govt. in this case by giving excuse and taking support outside or inside ????

atamjeet78
December 13th, 2013, 11:58 PM
According to Global Financial Integrity (GFI), a Washington based research and advocacy organisation, India ranked fifth largest exporter of stash (illicit money) between 2002-2011. It came to 3rd position in 2011 when an amount of nearly US $ 85 billion was exported out of the country by dubious means. Just imagine, if outflow of that money is stopped, how India can shine like any other developed nation.

VPji, I agree that corruption is an issue but Lokpal is not an answer to that. According to me instead of creating new institution we should look for ways to decrease the interference of government to the least possible. You may have more knowledge about various anit-graft agencies like CBI CVC and others. Kejriwal seems to be promoting more govt control over things which in itself will lead to corrupt practicies. I may not be able to put forward my views clearly enough regarding Kejriwals socialism but I would like to share an article which i read today. Here is the link
http://www.niticentral.com/2013/12/12/aap-the-transition-to-nehruvian-socialism-20-167861.html

rakeshsehrawat
December 21st, 2013, 07:44 PM
भ्रष्टाचार भ्रष्टाचार भ्रष्टाचार भ्रष्टाचार बावले हो लिए सुन सुन के गाम में जाके देख्या यूं तो घरा में बड़ लिया ! सवाल : नाज कितना होया? हो गया चार लाख का ! छोरी का रिश्ता देख के आये से पूछो कितनी धरती आवे है छोरे के ? दो करोड़ के प्लाट पड़े हैं रोहतक में अर रोड के किल्ले हैं करोड़ करोड़ के होंगे ! मंडी गया गाजर बारह रपिये किलो पड़ोस आली दूकान पे चालीस! बारह में बेचनीये ने के अपने घर ते पिस्से भरे हैं ? उस किसान का के होया होगा जिसते खरीद के ये मंडी में आयी थी ? गाम में जित गाल में खेल्या करते उड़े पो पो रेह है किसे किसे धोरे दो पहिया वाहन दिखया करता उड़े गाड़ियां कि लार न टूटती ! अमिताभ का शराबी आला गाना याद अवे है " शराबी कौन नहीं मुझे बताओ जरा ! कांग्रेस का के गुणगान करें हर आदमी कि आत्मा में भ्रष्टाचार है सब अपने घर भरना चावे हैं ! संस्कृति ख़राब हो ली केजरीवाल के कोए सी फायर वाल आ जाओ यु कीड़ा हर आदमी में लाग लिया इसका इलाज ईबे तो होता दीखता न आगे देखो के हॉवे है !

rkumar
December 21st, 2013, 08:40 PM
On a lighter note I find that " UP ke jatton ki Topi" is becoming a national symbol. Now we have Anna Hazare Topi and Aam Aadmi Topi. Hope to see more Topis in 2014 election. It seems Pagdi is loosing to Topi...LOL

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
December 21st, 2013, 09:42 PM
On a lighter note I find that " UP ke jatton ki Topi" is becoming a national symbol. Now we have Anna Hazare Topi and Aam Aadmi Topi. Hope to see more Topis in 2014 election. It seems Pagdi is loosing to Topi...LOL

RK^2

Happy return of forgotten 'Gandhi Topi' of the yore !

viveklamba
December 22nd, 2013, 07:25 PM
i agree to this.

rkumar
December 30th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Even khaps moving towards AAP?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Even-khaps-moving-towards-AAP/articleshow/28118566.cms

Yogendra Yadav will be AAP's CM candidate for Haryana. It seems AAP has done even some sort of caste calculations. BJP does not have much base in Haryana. INLD top brass is in jail. Looks like it will be a congress vas AAP fight in Haryana this time. Chances are high that entire opposition might rally behind AAP.

RK^2

rkumar
December 31st, 2013, 06:21 PM
AAP will start white politics in Haryana: Yogendra Yadav

(http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-12-30/india/45708255_1_aap-aam-aadmi-party-bharatiya-kisan-union}

Pradeep Rai, TNN Dec 30, 2013, 02.06AM IST

AMBALA/YAMUNANAGAR: Day after the swearing-in of Arvind Kejriwal as the seventh chief minister of Delhi, Aam Aadmi Party's key member Yogendra Yadav said on Sunday that the party would lay the foundation of white (clean) politics in Haryana. Yadav addressed two public gatherings in Ambala and Yamunanagar where he promised a corruption-free government if his party was voted to power in the state.

Addressing a gathering in Ambala City, Yadav said AAP's state office would be set up in the city where it would lay the foundation of clean politics in the state. On the reason behind establishing AAP office in Ambala, Yadav said, "The Haryana government was formed by unethical means as a politician from Ambala provided black money for that purpose. So we thought that white politics in the state should emerge from the place from where the black politics got the support."
He added that if voted to power, the AAP would provide job opportunities to youth across the state and not confined to just Rohtak. "It is matter of regret that in the list of recently selected candidates to the Haryana Civil Services (HCS), many of them owe their proximity to chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda or his key associates in the government and bureaucracy," Yadav alleged.

At Yamunanagar, Yadav said his party had not yet stepped in Haryana and the chief minister has already become their supporter. "Hooda has openly asked the Congress to support us," he stated.

BOX: BKU candidates to contest on AAP tickets

Haryana unit of the Bharatiya Kisan Union (BKU) has stated that its candidates would contest assembly elections in the state on the Aam Aadmi Party tickets. Haryana BKU chief Gurnam Singh Charruni said every member of his organization would work for the success of AAP in the state. Meanwhile, AAP's Yogendra Yadav said his party would give equal opportunity to BKU members while deciding candidates for Haryana polls.

rkumar
January 2nd, 2014, 01:11 AM
AAP may field farmer leaders in Haryana

(http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/haryana/aap-may-field-farmer-leaders-in-haryana/article1-1168420.aspx)

This should to rest the conspiracies that AAP is anti Jats or anti farmers.

RK^2

vicky84
January 2nd, 2014, 07:32 AM
It could be a hung assembly in Haryana, if AAP gets about 10 Seats in the coming state assembly elections.

DrRajpalSingh
January 2nd, 2014, 09:02 AM
It could be a hung assembly in Haryana, if AAP gets about 10 Seats in the coming state assembly elections.

None can predict on the issue.

In Haryana there are about ten state level in addition to national parties which are going to contest so hung assembly may or may not be in the offing.

DrRajpalSingh
January 2nd, 2014, 09:06 AM
AAP may field farmer leaders in Haryana

(http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/haryana/aap-may-field-farmer-leaders-in-haryana/article1-1168420.aspx)

This should to rest the conspiracies that AAP is anti Jats or anti farmers.

RK^2

YEH TO WOHI BAAT HOGI ; KAWA CHALA HANS KEE CHAAL APNI BHI BHUL BAITHA.

Fielding left-over leaders from other political parties would kill the original form of the AAP which rose as a party with difference; and result in turning it into one of the many political outfits of the country.

vicky84
January 2nd, 2014, 10:27 AM
None can predict on the issue.

In Haryana there are about ten state level in addition to national parties which are going to contest so hung assembly may or may not be in the offing.

Competition in the market usually benefits the consumers!!

ssgoyat
January 2nd, 2014, 10:50 AM
I'm awaiting for Sh. H S Sangwan's worm eye view on this topic here at JL
Though he's doing his bit on facebook.
But seems he doesn't share likemindedness with Jatland folks, anymore.

ssgoyat
January 2nd, 2014, 11:10 AM
YEH TO WOHI BAAT HOGI ; KAWA CHALA HANS KEE CHAAL APNI BHI BHUL BAITHA.

Fielding left-over leaders from other political parties would kill the original form of the AAP which rose as a party with difference; and result in turning it into one of the many political outfits of the country.

Reason could be, he's over loaded.
As a CM of Delhi, he has to show some real/practical deliverables before congress withdraws his support. So that if re election happen people don't get turn off.
Has to spread AAP momentum to the rest of territories for the upcoming LS.

So, he's left with very limited window for selection procedue to field new candidates.
Strategy i think is to select existing clean leaders from here and there ASAP. than making a mistake of selecting bad candidates/newer faces in lack of proper selection procedure and making things ugly for himself in coming times.

This will show quick results, as he can spend less time per-candidate/constitency compaining for already known faces, and ratherput more energy/focus for compaining newer faces or at constituencies where the competition is intense.

eg. More energy is needed in central haryana than north haryana (Ambala, Yamunanagar, karnal etc) and South haryana (rewari, bhiwani, mahendargarh, gurgaon, faridabad etc). Where the ground should be easy.

rkumar
January 2nd, 2014, 08:53 PM
............ eg. More energy is needed in central haryana than north haryana (Ambala, Yamunanagar, karnal etc) and South haryana (rewari, bhiwani, mahendargarh, gurgaon, faridabad etc). Where the ground should be easy.

If elections are held as per schedule in October 2014, AAP will give a good fight in Haryana. Congress did not do a great job even in 2009 elections. Had it been only Congress, Jan Hit Congress, BJP and INLD etc, voters had very little choice and would have voted for congress even in 2014. However, with the arrival of AAP, political scene has changed drastically. Its going to be battle royal this time.

RK^2

ssgoyat
January 2nd, 2014, 09:40 PM
If elections are held as per schedule in October 2014, AAP will give a good fight in Haryana. Congress did not do a great job even in 2009 elections. Had it been only Congress, Jan Hit Congress, BJP and INLD etc, voters had very little choice and would have voted for congress even in 2014. However, with the arrival of AAP, political scene has changed drastically. Its going to be battle royal this time.

RK^2

The real tricky thing would be, on how not to make an ally with HJC in Assembly elections. (as he already shared dice with Bishonoi recently). So, as not to piss off Jats, in a long run. If AAP happens to garner more seats than anticipated. and establishes itself as a potential contender of forming the govt.

Picture for Jat votes,should become slightly clear only after the verdict on central reservation. If Congress fails to materialize this in due time, its gonna be a hotch potch situation in Haryana. Since non-political Jat leaders/elders are in a state of confusion as jat reservation is the main agenda, and AAP is being projected by them as pro-jats. So they are divided b/w Congress, and INLD. But we must not forget, jats constitute only 25%, and rest of the crowd (including jats) are getting drifted towards AAP.

If reservation happens, still congress will not be able to come up with a clear majority as people are already pissed off. And here is where AAP will do the magic, finally congress & AAP would be settling in haryana too. But that will again go into bad books of masses, as they will be making congress an ally again.

Directly or indirectly, it will hurt INLD in either way. And with AAP's foray into Haryana, it will steal the limelight from BJP, and surely it will not align with INLD whose biggest leader/CM candidate is in Jail.

Situation is tough for all the parties, and a hung assembly seems to be on the cards.

rkumar
January 3rd, 2014, 01:50 AM
......................Situation is tough for all the parties, and a hung assembly seems to be on the cards.

Hung assembly simply means AAP government...

RK^2

SumitJattan
January 3rd, 2014, 07:38 AM
Haryana is still crying for an option ..once we get one they will kick off these congress Chautala and Bishnoi's party .... I am still thinking they will repeat the story of Delhi in HAryana ... Yogender Yadav is a gentle man and deserve to be the CM of Haryana . Now its time for us to think above the caste based politics we have to think of quality politics instead of caste politics :)

krishdel
January 4th, 2014, 03:35 PM
Haryana will go back to Pre Sir Chottu Ram Era - All control from Political to Office will go back to Baniya Hand. Be carefull. Only Arvind Kejriwal can not be everywhere, all the Baniya are now supporting him will definitely will take all the powers,
Samaj is not only money but respects for all should be there , Kejriwal can never do this, In Delhi there are 28 AAP MLA's have u ever seen them in media except top 5 .

Surely AAP will be have a lot of impact in Haryana and may be able to encash the opportunity at a time when OP Chautala is in jail and people wanting to get rid from Congress.

krishdel
January 4th, 2014, 03:37 PM
Right Said

The real tricky thing would be, on how not to make an ally with HJC in Assembly elections. (as he already shared dice with Bishonoi recently). So, as not to piss off Jats, in a long run. If AAP happens to garner more seats than anticipated. and establishes itself as a potential contender of forming the govt.

Picture for Jat votes,should become slightly clear only after the verdict on central reservation. If Congress fails to materialize this in due time, its gonna be a hotch potch situation in Haryana. Since non-political Jat leaders/elders are in a state of confusion as jat reservation is the main agenda, and AAP is being projected by them as pro-jats. So they are divided b/w Congress, and INLD. But we must not forget, jats constitute only 25%, and rest of the crowd (including jats) are getting drifted towards AAP.

If reservation happens, still congress will not be able to come up with a clear majority as people are already pissed off. And here is where AAP will do the magic, finally congress & AAP would be settling in haryana too. But that will again go into bad books of masses, as they will be making congress an ally again.

Directly or indirectly, it will hurt INLD in either way. And with AAP's foray into Haryana, it will steal the limelight from BJP, and surely it will not align with INLD whose biggest leader/CM candidate is in Jail.

Situation is tough for all the parties, and a hung assembly seems to be on the cards.

rkumar
January 5th, 2014, 08:53 PM
As of now political debate bar has been raised. For the first time common man's problems are being debated by all political parties by choice or compulsion. For the first time I am enjoying being a common man. cynics are talking of same age old things where as common man is talking of real issues. Inertia of established political parties is coming in their way to change and see the change in public mood.

RK^2

phoolkumar
January 7th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Haryana ko le ke AAP ki entry declare hone ke baad, unse ek Haryanawasi ki kuchh maange:

दिल्ली-वालों की तर्ज पर मुफ्त/सस्ते बिजली-पानी की जगह हरियाणा वालों की "आप" से दिल्ली की तर्ज पर मांगी कुछ मुफ्त चीजों की सूची इस प्रकार है:

1) एक डोल दूध का, रोज़ सुबह...
2) एक डोल शीत/लस्सी का, हर दोपहर...
3) एक टीन देसी घी का, हर महीने...
4) रिटायर्ड व् ठाली बुड्डे-ठेरों और अर्ध-आयु मर्दों के लिए एक बोतल शराब व् नमकीन, रोज़ शाम को ..… गम भुलाने व् पी के टेंशन फ्री होने के लिए नहीं के लिए नहीं अपितु गली-मोहल्ले में छड़दम मचाने के लिए......
5) एक डस्टर गाड़ी (स्कोर्पियो या इनोवा भी चलेगी)
6) हुक्का भरने के लिए पर्याप्त तंबाकू और गोसे (गोबर के उपले)...
7) भैंसों के लिए मुफ़्त चारा...
8.) नहाने के लिए घर के साथ ट्यूबवेल...
9) रोज़ चूसने के लिए दो गन्ने...
10) गाँव की औरतों के लिए स्पेशल चुगली केंद्र
शेष "आप" की इच्छा अनुसार

अगर "आप" मेरी ये मांगे पूरी करे, तो मेरा और मेरे गाँव व् गव्हाण्ड के वोट दिलवाना मेरी जिम्मेदारी रही! अगर मुफ्त में ना भी दे सकें तो कम से कम आधे दामों पर ही दिलवा दें तो भी चलेगा! "आप" वाले अगर इन बातों को मानें तो उनके लिए प्रचार करने को बेताब - फूल कुमार मलिक!

Though all the demands put here are of utmost seriousness but even then someone feels it in comic sense then please do that as per your understanding but bitter truth is that we "The Haryanvies" really need these things either free or at half rates!

anilsangwan
January 7th, 2014, 01:28 PM
मॉड्स - प्लीज़ ह्यूमर सेक्षन में बागा दो यो तागा ! Full of fun!! :livid:

Btw, फूल भाई, केजरीवाल के जमा पाच्छे पॅड ग्या तू तो ..... एक बै हुडा साब या अभे चोटला या पीले टेक्ट्र आले कुलदीप बिश्नोई तें भी गुहार लगा ले..... के बेरा उनकी सरकार आती हो fer.... तेरी ये मांग पूरी होनी चाहिये jarur ....कदे रेह जा :livid:

phoolkumar
January 7th, 2014, 05:20 PM
Bhai saab, ye koi majaak nahin hai, saare points serious hain, aap in binduon ko majaak mein udaa ke ek Haryanvi ka uphaas uda rahe hain....so be serious about it!

Arey haan! Duster/Scorpio/Innova wagarah doodh se thode hi chalengi, unke liye 20ltr/day petrol bhi chahiye!

मॉड्स - प्लीज़ ह्यूमर सेक्षन में बागा दो यो तागा ! Full of fun!! :livid:

Btw, फूल भाई, केजरीवाल के जमा पाच्छे पॅड ग्या तू तो ..... एक बै हुडा साब या अभे चोटला या पीले टेक्ट्र आले कुलदीप बिश्नोई तें भी गुहार लगा ले..... के बेरा उनकी सरकार आती हो fer.... तेरी ये मांग पूरी होनी चाहिये jarur ....कदे रेह जा :livid:

anilsangwan
January 7th, 2014, 05:48 PM
मजाक तो भी तेने उड़ा दिया हरयाणा के लोगा का, ये लिखके की उनकी मांगे इतनी घटिया level की होंगी !!! सारी की सारी बकवास मांगे हैं| कांग्रेस्स पूरा करेगी इन्न ने ......!!!

Bhai saab, ye koi majaak nahin hai, saare points serious hain, aap in binduon ko majaak mein udaa ke ek Haryanvi ka uphaas uda rahe hain....so be serious about it!

Arey haan! Duster/Scorpio/Innova wagarah doodh se thode hi chalengi, unke liye 20ltr/day petrol bhi chahiye!

SandeepSirohi
January 7th, 2014, 06:45 PM
Haryana ko le ke AAP ki entry declare hone ke baad, unse ek Haryanawasi ki kuchh maange:

दिल्ली-वालों की तर्ज पर मुफ्त/सस्ते बिजली-पानी की जगह हरियाणा वालों की "आप" से दिल्ली की तर्ज पर मांगी कुछ मुफ्त चीजों की सूची इस प्रकार है:

4) रिटायर्ड व् ठाली बुड्डे-ठेरों और अर्ध-आयु मर्दों के लिए एक बोतल शराब व् नमकीन, रोज़ शाम को ..… गम भुलाने व् पी के टेंशन फ्री होने के लिए नहीं के लिए नहीं अपितु गली-मोहल्ले में छड़दम मचाने के लिए......
शेष "आप" की इच्छा अनुसार

अगर "आप" मेरी ये मांगे पूरी करे, तो मेरा और मेरे गाँव व् गव्हाण्ड के वोट दिलवाना मेरी जिम्मेदारी रही! अगर मुफ्त में ना भी दे सकें तो कम से कम आधे दामों पर ही दिलवा दें तो भी चलेगा! "आप" वाले अगर इन बातों को मानें तो उनके लिए प्रचार करने को बेताब - फूल कुमार मलिक!

Though all the demands put here are of utmost seriousness but even then someone feels it in comic sense then please do that as per your understanding but bitter truth is that we "The Haryanvies" really need these things either free or at half rates!

भाई साहब ये सारी चीजे सरकार से मांगने की तो कोई जरुरत नहीं है | ओर कोई भी ऐसा नहीं है जो इनको सरकार से मांगे | ये सब तो सबको मिलती है बल्कि मिली हुई है | (बस गाड़ी को छोड़कर ) :very_drunk:

DrRajpalSingh
January 7th, 2014, 07:32 PM

शेष "आप" की इच्छा अनुसार

JAISI DRISHTI WASI SRISHTI !!

Kindly remember the people of Haryana are not so as to hanker for these petty things after power brokers !!

rkumar
January 8th, 2014, 02:52 AM
Kejriwal's AAP now eyes Haryana, open to dialogue with 'khap Panchayats

(http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/arvind-kejriwal-s-aap-now-eyes-haryana-open-to-dialogue-with-khap-panchayats-468220)

For the first time there is party which is thinking of involving the Khaps on Marriage and Gotra issue. Let Jats make this an election issue .

RK^2

rkumar
January 12th, 2014, 05:41 AM
Haryana IGP joins AAP

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Haryana-IGP-joins-AAP/articleshow/28696507.cms

RK^2

anilsangwan
January 13th, 2014, 09:44 AM
Sir kuchh ho chahe naa ho... lekin AAP ki wajah se Haryana mein Khaangress, BJP, INLD, HJC etc... sabb ka pett kharaab ho raha hai !!!
They might prove to be similar to Manpreet Badal in Punjab in 2012 elections........Changed all the equations against Congress, despite losing all the seats !!!

Haryana IGP joins AAP

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Haryana-IGP-joins-AAP/articleshow/28696507.cms

RK^2

rkumar
January 14th, 2014, 01:32 AM
Gurgaon: Traffic cop apologises after AAP fights for man thrashed ahead of chief minister's visit

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/gurgaon-traffic-cop-apologises-after-aap-fights-for-man-thrashed-ahead-of-chief-minister-s-visit-470621

Could one imagine of such apology before AAP came on scene?

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
January 14th, 2014, 09:55 AM
The Tribune Editorial 'AAP in Haryana' dated 14th January, 2014 says that the party will have to convince voters to break the caste mould !

log : www.tribuneindia.com

vicky84
January 27th, 2014, 01:41 PM
Mind your tongue, khaps tell AAP
Say new party must apologise, accept ‘ideology’ to get their support
Parvesh Sharma
Tribune News ServiceJind, January 25
Breaking their silence over the possible role of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the elections in Haryana, khaps have told AAP leaders not to issue unwarranted statements against them. “If none is bigger than AAP in Delhi, the same applies to the khaps in Haryana,” said Kuldeep Singh Dhanda, convener of the sarv khap panchayat of Haryana, representing 150 khaps of the state.
In a stern message to AAP leaders, khaps have asserted that they are not so weak that anyone can presume their support easily. Khaps have announced that they are not keen to support AAP or any other political party.
“AAP leaders have spoken against khaps. First, they will have to apologise to khaps if they want our support,” Dhanda said.
“After an apology, they will have to accept our ideology in writing. Then, we can discuss in the sarv khap panchayat whether or not to support the AAP,” he said.
Asked about the future of AAP in Haryana, he said AAP had started a new level of politics, but irresponsible statements of party leaders might cost them dear if they did not mend their ways.
“We are not against love marriage, but same-gotra marriage. A national survey has proved that honour killings are done by relatives of couples, not us. Khaps are non-political outfits, but if any political party tries to show us in poor light, we will not tolerate it,” Dhanda said.
Asked about attempts of khap leaders to contest elections on the ticket of various political parties, he clarified that leaders of khaps were free to contest from anywhere and they had the sympathy of khaps.
“Khap leaders are free to contest elections from anywhere on the symbol of any party. Our sympathy will always be with them as they respect our ideology and are from among us,” Dhanda said.

Arvindc
February 2nd, 2014, 10:25 PM
Mind your tongue, khaps tell AAP
Say new party must apologise, accept ‘ideology’ to get their support
Parvesh Sharma
Tribune News Service
Jind, January 25
Breaking their silence over the possible role of the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) in the elections in Haryana, khaps have told AAP leaders not to issue unwarranted statements against them. “If none is bigger than AAP in Delhi, the same applies to the khaps in Haryana,” said Kuldeep Singh Dhanda, convener of the sarv khap panchayat of Haryana, representing 150 khaps of the state.
In a stern message to AAP leaders, khaps have asserted that they are not so weak that anyone can presume their support easily. Khaps have announced that they are not keen to support AAP or any other political party.
“AAP leaders have spoken against khaps. First, they will have to apologise to khaps if they want our support,” Dhanda said.
“After an apology, they will have to accept our ideology in writing. Then, we can discuss in the sarv khap panchayat whether or not to support the AAP,” he said.
Asked about the future of AAP in Haryana, he said AAP had started a new level of politics, but irresponsible statements of party leaders might cost them dear if they did not mend their ways.
“We are not against love marriage, but same-gotra marriage. A national survey has proved that honour killings are done by relatives of couples, not us. Khaps are non-political outfits, but if any political party tries to show us in poor light, we will not tolerate it,” Dhanda said.
Asked about attempts of khap leaders to contest elections on the ticket of various political parties, he clarified that leaders of khaps were free to contest from anywhere and they had the sympathy of khaps.
“Khap leaders are free to contest elections from anywhere on the symbol of any party. Our sympathy will always be with them as they respect our ideology and are from among us,” Dhanda said.

I wish people choose better leaders in Khaps. The words and tone of Shree Kuldeep Ji are suggestive of a useless roar of a dying loin.

Arvindc
February 17th, 2015, 09:08 PM
AAP to launch 'Jai Kisan Abhiyan' in HaryanaAs part of the campaign, AAP workers will give 'namak ki thyli' (salt packets) to all Members of Parliament (MPs) from the state. Stating this here, senior AAP leader Yogendra Yadav said this would be done to remind the MPs of their promises made to farmers before the polls.