PDA

View Full Version : Let us greet happy new year 2014

DrRajpalSingh
December 31st, 2013, 10:02 AM
Let us greet advent of happy new year 2014.

We wish the new year proves to be harbinger of good health, happiness and prosperity to all the members of the Jatland.com and members of their families, kins and friends.

anilsangwan
December 31st, 2013, 10:40 AM
Thank you sir ! My best wishes to you and all the esteemed members of Jatland !

Prikshit
December 31st, 2013, 11:44 AM
Let us greet advent of happy new year 2014.

We wish the new year proves to be harbinger of good health, happiness and prosperity to all the members of the Jatland.com and members of their families, kins and friends.
I wish one and all a very happy and blissful new year 2014. May coming year brings in good health to everyone and gives enough wisdom to make sound decisions in life.

ytanwar
December 31st, 2013, 11:45 AM
Thanks for wishes sir .

Wishing A very very Happy New Year to all members:victorious:

rajpaldular
December 31st, 2013, 04:04 PM
Happy new year.

Fateh
December 31st, 2013, 04:36 PM
A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL JATLANDERS, THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS, Col Fateh singh kharb

gandasa
January 1st, 2014, 08:10 AM
Logged in today after ages to see jatland is going stronger than ever ... :livid:

Wishing all old and new boys and gals happy new year 2014 is here

I had a big night last night with friends & Family ... :singing::singing::singing:

How did you guys celebrated and how is the new year resolutions list looking so far ? :livid::livid:

DrRajpalSingh
January 1st, 2014, 12:00 PM
Logged in today after ages to see jatland is going stronger than ever ... :livid:

Wishing all old and new boys and gals happy new year 2014 is here

I had a big night last night with friends & Family ... :singing::singing::singing:

How did you guys celebrated and how is the new year resolutions list looking so far ? :livid::livid:

Happy new year and hope that you will continue to enrich the contents on the Jatland forums of your choice without escape for long intervals now onwards !

rohittewatia
January 1st, 2014, 03:55 PM
Happy new year to all Jatlanders & their Loves ones!

yogeshdahiya007
January 1st, 2014, 05:36 PM
a very happy new year @ 2014 to all elders & youngsters, their family members and friends .................