PDA

View Full Version : Whom will you vote in Haryana ?

rkumar
January 10th, 2014, 06:31 PM
1. AAP
2. Congress
3 Others

Jatland opinion poll should give some idea about the likely out come in Haryana.

RK^2

VirJ
January 11th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Is this for Vidhan Sabha or Lok Sabha? People tend to vote differently.

rkumar
January 11th, 2014, 07:10 PM
Is this for Vidhan Sabha or Lok Sabha? People tend to vote differently.

Lok Sabha...

desijat
January 11th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Jatland opinion poll should give some idea about the likely out come in Haryana.

RK^2

Jatland poll would have chosen Chautalas in last elections too

VirJ
January 12th, 2014, 06:11 AM
For Lok Sabha I think we should vote for BJP alliance. Modi is the best PM candidate.

As far as AAP is concerned, they don't have any experience of running central Government. Central Govt is just not all about corruption. It is very different than running a semi state. You need shrewd people to make our foreign policies and play international politics. You cant go to people and seek advise on these sensitive issues. You have to be a clever businessman and a strong leader.

So far all they are doing is pleasing people (like Kejrival returning the bungalow which he himself has selected) but at centre sometime you have to take strong decision against people's wish. Let them prove themselves in Delhi before we entrust them with higher responsibilities,

VirJ
January 13th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Jatland poll would have chosen Chautalas in last elections too

Najoomi Bhai never be so sure about others. But one thing look certain you would have voted for Congress then and you will vote for congress now.

rsdalal
January 15th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Sir
You voted for AAP here for LoK Sabha, but some where in another thread you mention your choice is Modi for PM
Modi ne AAP join te naa karr lee se ?

Lok Sabha...

rkumar
January 17th, 2014, 05:38 AM
Very nice article on Haryana political scene in 2014 elections;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2540775/AAP-hurt-BJP-prospects-Haryana.html

anilsangwan
January 17th, 2014, 11:06 AM
Sir, iss hissab se to Bhajan Lal aala CM banega Haryana mein.......!!! Not good for Jat community (though others are also equally bad)..... !!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-2540775/AAP-hurt-BJP-prospects-Haryana.html

singhajeet
January 17th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Dear Rajendra Ji,
as i beleive eletion in india are not based on the real issues -most of the time small local issues becomes driving force for victory or defeat ...but for the LOKSABHA election which party can represent JATS of india is more critical ....so would like to explain my veiws on each party below -

some say they will give reservation ---but how this going to help us when parties like AAP dont even have any JAT at centre stage and most of them dont even dont understand the social fabric of our cast and values , on other hand we have congress party ---which has been doing politics putting Muslims at first place and if i am not wrong jats are victim of this sort of negligence at the very first place the place where this JAT movement started ....if you look the history once upon a time MURADABAD,Shamli ,mujaffar nagar were jat dominated areas ...but today no jat have couarge to say anything about wrong doings of muslims youngesters ....you will have question that how do i know this ...reason is very simple i got marreied in that area and know very well how the things are .....
so my clear answer to COnngress also very big NO.
now only option left behind is BJP ....here atleast i see little hope for betterment and survival ---definately a true jat will vote for BJP ...not because it is supported by RSS but beacuse of understanding the culture we believe in .

Prikshit
January 17th, 2014, 02:53 PM
Dear Rajendra Ji,
as i beleive eletion in india are not based on the real issues -most of the time small local issues becomes driving force for victory or defeat ...but for the LOKSABHA election which party can represent JATS of india is more critical ....so would like to explain my veiws on each party below -

some say they will give reservation ---but how this going to help us when parties like AAP dont even have any JAT at centre stage and most of them dont even dont understand the social fabric of our cast and values , on other hand we have congress party ---which has been doing politics putting Muslims at first place and if i am not wrong jats are victim of this sort of negligence at the very first place the place where this JAT movement started ....if you look the history once upon a time MURADABAD,Shamli ,mujaffar nagar were jat dominated areas ...but today no jat have couarge to say anything about wrong doings of muslims youngesters ....you will have question that how do i know this ...reason is very simple i got marreied in that area and know very well how the things are .....
now only option left behind is BJP ....here atleast i see little hope for betterment and survival ---definately a true jat will vote for BJP ...not because it is supported by RSS but beacuse of understanding the culture we believe in .
Ajeet bhai, good to see a post from you. Read it and agree to you in complete. But we vote people who are known or on the false promises they made rather taking a broader view that what is best for the Nation and inturn for us. Tough voting is an individual's right any one should cast as per their wish, but with keeping in mind that every vote counts and a vote to a wrong candidate is against the National interest. For me also BJP is the best bet, Congress is a big noooooo. And at present we don't have any party other then BJP which is good for Nation. I can't help sickulars but Namo is a good man and he will do good to the Country.

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 04:39 PM

There is nothing nice in it. The reported results would had seemed somewhat realistic if universe of survey were also added.

In its present shape, to say the least, the write up seems to represent the author's view point only !

rkumar
January 17th, 2014, 08:27 PM
Sir, iss hissab se to Bhajan Lal aala CM banega Haryana mein.......!!! Not good for Jat community (though others are also equally bad)..... !!

Can't say. Depends upon which party gets maximum seats. If BJP gets maximum seats and INLD supports from outside, Capt. Abhimanyu might become the CM.. As of now, too many variables. Picture will be more clear after Lok sabha election outcome.

RK^2

rkumar
January 17th, 2014, 08:29 PM
There is nothing nice in it. The reported results would had seemed somewhat realistic if universe of survey were also added.

In its present shape, to say the least, the write up seems to represent the author's view point only !

Author's data is not far from what our own poll shows here, except that congress is blank in Jatland poll.

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 09:23 PM
1. AAP
2. Congress
3 Others

RK^2

According to your formulation there is contest of AAP and Congress in Haryana and 'others' have little say in it.

Does it not show unrealistic picture of Haryana politics !!

In the same way the 'nice article' by Deshmukh does not tell whom he contacted to know the ground reality and declare his results in such a convincing way.

Then how it could be an objective result, kindly enlighten us !

Thanks and regards,

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 09:25 PM
Author's data is not far from what our own poll shows here, except that congress is blank in Jatland poll.

RK^2

Total 22 votes and funny forecast about the Lok Sabha election results !!

Moreover, how many voters representing various parts of Haryana have participated in your poll, Friend !

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 09:30 PM
Sir
You voted for AAP here for LoK Sabha, but some where in another thread you mention your choice is Modi for PM
Modi ne AAP join te naa karr lee se ?

Shri Kumar's reply to this question still awaited !!!

soroutvirender
January 17th, 2014, 09:58 PM
sir ji,
do you think we have choice...
we can only talk when it comes for realy we go for cast/relation etc...

soroutvirender
January 17th, 2014, 10:01 PM
sir ji,
modi is just a copy of Adolf ideology...
we need a direct referendum system.

rkumar
January 17th, 2014, 10:14 PM
Shri Kumar's reply to this question still awaited !!!

I don't think one needs to respond to each and every post.

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 10:21 PM
I don't think one needs to respond to each and every post.

RK^2

So, no comment is the best comment.

Thanks and regards.

DrRajpalSingh
January 17th, 2014, 10:23 PM
sir ji,
we need a direct referendum system.

In view of vastness of the country and large number of electorate this choice seems to be difficult to be implemented !

prashantacmet
January 19th, 2014, 06:35 PM
So, no comment is the best comment.

Thanks and regards.

Rajpal ji..few questions are also waiting for you in history section from many days... :)

DrRajpalSingh
January 19th, 2014, 06:46 PM
Rajpal ji..few questions are also waiting for you in history section from many days... :)

Friend,

Yes, there may be many !

Which questions you are referring to, kindly put the same at proper thread/s.

So far as possible, I shall try to reply to your entire satisfaction.

Thanks.

PS: Here reference was contradiction in reply of the same question at two different places, not simple overlooking the question !

colsangwan
January 19th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Personality also matters, only party may not be enough.

RajatSingh
January 20th, 2014, 04:23 PM
congress k raaj mie haryana ka jo utthan hua hie wo pehle kabi nie hua...............

aaj haryana number 1 congress ki vagah se hi hie.......................

aaj k din gujarat se kaffi behter hie haryana.........

Abhisheksangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 02:46 PM
As far as Haryana is concerned,minimum 4 Jat MPs must be elected in Lok Sabha Elections.
Four Jat dominated Lok Sabha Constituencies are Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani-Mahendergarh & Hisar.
Beside above 4 seats,Jats also have crucial votes in Karnal,Faridabad & Kurukshetra too.
Sirsa is also Jat dominated constituency but it is reserved.

Give vote to either Congress or INLD but Jat votes must not get divided and wasted. Vote for strongest Jat candidate from your constituency.
HJC+BJP is anti-Jat alliance led by Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma.

anilsangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 03:02 PM
Out of these 4 strong Jat dominated seats you have mentioned, in 3 seats already have Jat MPs (Bhiwani, Rohtak and Sonepat).... what do you think is the benefit extended to the Jat community by selecting them and not any other caste ?

Yes, I agree that the BJP-HJC alliance is "ठगबंधन" !

As far as Haryana is concerned,minimum 4 Jat MPs must be elected in Lok Sabha Elections.
Four Jat dominated Lok Sabha Constituencies are Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani-Mahendergarh & Hisar.
Beside above 4 seats,Jats also have crucial votes in Karnal,Faridabad & Kurukshetra too.

Give vote to either Congress or INLD but Jat votes must not get divided and wasted. Vote for strongest Jat candidate from your constituency.

Prikshit
January 23rd, 2014, 03:30 PM
Out of these 4 strong Jat dominated seats you have mentioned, in 3 seats already have Jat MPs (Bhiwani, Rohtak and Sonepat).... what do you think is the benefit extended to the Jat community by selecting them and not any other caste ?

On this I would say pls don't treat state elections and LS elections on same lines.

Abhisheksangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 03:36 PM

Benefit is that first it shows that Jat community alone has a large dominance in Haryana. Jats have already suffered a lot from anti-Jat politics of Bhajanlal. Haryana has been ruled by Jats since 1996.
Castes like Brahmins,Ahir(Yadavs) & Dalits are strongly irritated by Jat CM in Haryana. All these non-Jats are getting together to defeat Jats.
HJC+BJP will give Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma as CM while AAP will project Yogendra Yadav as CM candidate.
When 11% Dalits of UP can get united to make Mayawati CM of UP,9% Yadav get together to make Akhilesh Yadav CM of UP,17% Lingayat of Karnataka to make Yeddurappa CM of Karnataka,,, why not 25% Jats of Haryana get together to retain Jat CM in Haryana whether it is from Congress or INLD.. afterall BJP & AAP won't project Jat as CM candidate.
If non-Jat is made CM of Haryana,then representation of Jats in Government jobs and educational institutes will decrease.

Abhisheksangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 03:39 PM
Why Jats will vote for Kuldeep Bishnoi in Hisar,Gen. VK Singh in Bhiwani and any other non-Jat candidate like Ramesh Kaushik,Jain,etc in Sonepat ???

Can't BJP+HJC give tickets to strong Jat candidates in Jat dominated constituencies??

Abhisheksangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 03:40 PM
On this I would say pls don't treat state elections and LS elections on same lines.
Why Jats will vote for Kuldeep Bishnoi in Hisar,Gen. VK Singh in Bhiwani and any other non-Jat candidate like Ramesh Kaushik,Jain,etc in Sonepat ???

Can't BJP+HJC give tickets to strong Jat candidates in Jat dominated constituencies??

anilsangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 04:06 PM
Yes Prikshit Bhai. I agree with you to a large extent. We need to understand that voting for BJP in LS elections means building a strong Nation.
However, for state elections - I have no hopes from BJP or HJC..... RamBilas and Kuldeep both are big chors !!!

anilsangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
Bhai Abhishek - Any tangible benefit apat from dominance ? Anything these 3 leaders have done for the community which other leaders have not done? I dont think so. Also, what special has happed only for Jats after 1996. I am not able to think of anything. Even the reservation is "aadha-adhoora", purely due to the efforts of our community leader and not by any JAT CMs.

Benefit is that first it shows that Jat community alone has a large dominance in Haryana. Jats have already suffered a lot from anti-Jat politics of Bhajanlal. Haryana has been ruled by Jats since 1996.

For the below part. Yes I agree. Other castes always have been cribbing about Jat CMs. But if you choose only being "Jat" as a criteria for a good CM, then why is Senior Chautala in jail ? Why anti-incumbency in Jat belt for Hooda? Why Bansilal was so dejected in his last few years that he did not fight any election in 2005 and also in 2000 he had to shift from "jat-strong hold" seat Tosham and contested from "baahman-baniya-punjabi" seat of Bhiwani city. Kuchh to khud ki kami rahi hogi...!!!

For example - People voted for Satpal from Dadri on HJC ticket being a Jat and he changed sides very quickly for a cabinet berth. DO you think such people will leave any stone unturned to make quick money as they know that there is no second chance for them...

So, in my opinion, a lot needs to be considered before we all blindly vote for a Jat candidate. Let us select a good candidate and if he happens to be a Jat, very good !!

Castes like Brahmins,Ahir(Yadavs) & Dalits are strongly irritated by Jat CM in Haryana. All these non-Jats are getting together to defeat Jats.
HJC+BJP will give Kuldeep Bishnoi and Ram Bilas Sharma as CM while AAP will project Yogendra Yadav as CM candidate.
When 11% Dalits of UP can get united to make Mayawati CM of UP,9% Yadav get together to make Akhilesh Yadav CM of UP,17% Lingayat of Karnataka to make Yeddurappa CM of Karnataka,,, why not 25% Jats of Haryana get together to retain Jat CM in Haryana whether it is from Congress or INLD.. afterall BJP & AAP won't project Jat as CM candidate.
If non-Jat is made CM of Haryana,then representation of Jats in Government jobs and educational institutes will decrease.

Prikshit
January 23rd, 2014, 04:14 PM
Haryana elections will hold somewhere by year end. So have time to decide whom we should go for, things will change after LS polls. For now evaluation would be good for LS is the need of the hour.

Prikshit
January 23rd, 2014, 04:16 PM

Have some patience and let the ticket distribution happen. Secondly this comaparision comes into picture when we have politicians of same level and then jat politician is ignored then it is an issue. Don't go far, In Delhi enough seats were given to Jats candidates and most of them won their seats

Abhisheksangwan
January 23rd, 2014, 05:33 PM
Bhai Abhishek - Any tangible benefit apat from dominance ? Anything these 3 leaders have done for the community which other leaders have not done? I dont think so. Also, what special has happed only for Jats after 1996. I am not able to think of anything. Even the reservation is "aadha-adhoora", purely due to the efforts of our community leader and not by any JAT CMs.

For the below part. Yes I agree. Other castes always have been cribbing about Jat CMs. But if you choose only being "Jat" as a criteria for a good CM, then why is Senior Chautala in jail ? Why anti-incumbency in Jat belt for Hooda? Why Bansilal was so dejected in his last few years that he did not fight any election in 2005 and also in 2000 he had to shift from "jat-strong hold" seat Tosham and contested from "baahman-baniya-punjabi" seat of Bhiwani city. Kuchh to khud ki kami rahi hogi...!!!

For example - People voted for Satpal from Dadri on HJC ticket being a Jat and he changed sides very quickly for a cabinet berth. DO you think such people will leave any stone unturned to make quick money as they know that there is no second chance for them...

So, in my opinion, a lot needs to be considered before we all blindly vote for a Jat candidate. Let us select a good candidate and if he happens to be a Jat, very good !!

I am not saying you to blindly vote for Jat candidate .. I am saying we must vote for best Jat candidate from Jat dominated Lok Sabha seats (Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani & Hisar).
e.g. It would be disasterous if Ahir/Brahmin/Rajput is elected from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh Constituency .. He will definitely adopt anti-Jat policies due to his mentality against Jats

Prikshit
January 24th, 2014, 10:39 AM
I am not saying you to blindly vote for Jat candidate .. I am saying we must vote for best Jat candidate from Jat dominated Lok Sabha seats (Rohtak,Sonepat,Bhiwani & Hisar).
e.g. It would be disasterous if Ahir/Brahmin/Rajput is elected from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh Constituency .. He will definitely adopt anti-Jat policies due to his mentality against Jats
Again I'l say let the ticket distribution happen, will see who is best for the area.

krishdel
January 25th, 2014, 12:41 PM
Ajeet Singh Bhai you are right, We should vote for party which has at least heard our voice,
AAP as I know some main persons from that Party since last 12 Years are totally anti Jat and think Jat as Pagal.

Dear Rajendra Ji,

avinashb
January 27th, 2014, 05:04 PM
HJC is anti-jat party and BJP is a urban party.
Majority of Jats live in villages. So first thing is HJC+BJP is a non-Jat alliance.
Ab NAMO-NAMO karna band karo. Modi will become PM only if BJP alone wins more than 200 seats. Even if Modi wins 190 seats ,,he won't become PM,,mujhse likhva lo. Advani,Rajnath,Jaitley,Sushma ... inka group taiyyar hai ... Yeh Modi ko "USE & THROW" karna chahate hai means Modi ke naam par vote le lo aur PM kisi aur ko bna do.

In my personal opinion,MODI is the best candidate but uski BJP mein chalti nahi ... Baniye,Brahman aur Rajput ki party hai BJP,,itni aasani se zameen se uthe hue imaandar aadmi ko PM kaise banne degi ???

Modi is personally in favour of having alliance with INLD and he is well aware of importance of Jat votes in Haryana ... But leaders sitting in Delhi are against alliance with INLD particularly Advani. Chautala was invited in Modi's swearing ceremony ,,Bishnoi was not even invited .. In BJP's poorv Sainik Rally in Rewari,,Bishnoi was not even allowed to speak ... Modi praised Jat leaders like Devilal and Bansilal.
But Modi does not have say in key decisions of party what I feel as of now ??

Rajasthan aur Delhi mein Jaton ke paas options nahi hai .. They will switch between Congress and BJP as usual.

Now talk about Haryana,,,agar Hooda Centre mein reservation dilwa jaata hai to Congress will be benefitted a lot ... INLD will suffer a huge setback if Jats are granted OBC reservation at centre level .. Hooda will become king of Jats because this is an old demand and Bansilal and Chautala did nothing about Jat reservation during their tenure.

anilsangwan
February 3rd, 2014, 01:10 PM
.... .. Hooda will become king of Jats because this is an old demand and Bansilal and Chautala did nothing about Jat reservation during their tenure.

........Theek keh s bhai.... Kaal Panipat mein bhi ek bhai Hooda saab ne "mukut" pehraawe tha "King" aala, Pulis aalyan ne pakad liya :livid:

Prikshit
February 3rd, 2014, 02:00 PM
HJC is anti-jat party and BJP is a urban party.
Majority of Jats live in villages. So first thing is HJC+BJP is a non-Jat alliance.
Ab NAMO-NAMO karna band karo. Modi will become PM only if BJP alone wins more than 200 seats. Even if Modi wins 190 seats ,,he won't become PM,,mujhse likhva lo. Advani,Rajnath,Jaitley,Sushma ... inka group taiyyar hai ... Yeh Modi ko "USE & THROW" karna chahate hai means Modi ke naam par vote le lo aur PM kisi aur ko bna do.

In my personal opinion,MODI is the best candidate but uski BJP mein chalti nahi ... Baniye,Brahman aur Rajput ki party hai BJP,,itni aasani se zameen se uthe hue imaandar aadmi ko PM kaise banne degi ???

Modi is personally in favour of having alliance with INLD and he is well aware of importance of Jat votes in Haryana ... But leaders sitting in Delhi are against alliance with INLD particularly Advani. Chautala was invited in Modi's swearing ceremony ,,Bishnoi was not even invited .. In BJP's poorv Sainik Rally in Rewari,,Bishnoi was not even allowed to speak ... Modi praised Jat leaders like Devilal and Bansilal.
But Modi does not have say in key decisions of party what I feel as of now ??

Rajasthan aur Delhi mein Jaton ke paas options nahi hai .. They will switch between Congress and BJP as usual.

Now talk about Haryana,,,agar Hooda Centre mein reservation dilwa jaata hai to Congress will be benefitted a lot ... INLD will suffer a huge setback if Jats are granted OBC reservation at centre level .. Hooda will become king of Jats because this is an old demand and Bansilal and Chautala did nothing about Jat reservation during their tenure.
Bhai Avinash,
Tu desi jat aali bat kar rha hai. Ghuma fira ke kangress ne badiya btaan lag rha hai. Bhai aaj ke time me samajdari ya se ak kam sab pe nikalwao aur vote aise ne do jo desh hit ki bat karta ho

avinashb
February 3rd, 2014, 02:17 PM
........Theek keh s bhai.... Kaal Panipat mein bhi ek bhai Hooda saab ne "mukut" pehraawe tha "King" aala, Pulis aalyan ne pakad liya :livid:

Bhai Sahab mukut to kher Haryana ki Janta pehrawegi ...

Hooda ke alawa aur kaun se CM ne Jat aarakshan ke upar itna serious kaam karvaya hai .. Bansilal aur OP Chautala ke time kaunsa Haryana ka Vikas hua tha ??

Yeh baat sach hai ki Congress ke khilaf strong anti-incumbency hai aur usme Hooda bhi shamil hai ..
Modi ki chahe kitni bhi lehar ho ... vo akela Haryana mein BJP ko nahi jeetwa sakta ... Candidate naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai ... Hooda Rohtak se nahi haarega chahe jeet ka margin kam ho jaaye ...
Ab Bhiwani-Mahendergarh ki baat ... Shruti Choudhary ko bas Dharambeer hi hara sakta hai .. BJP aur INLD Dharambeer ke alawa kisi bhi candidate ko le aaye .. Bhiwani se vo itni aasani se nahi jeet sakta...
Baki constituency ka mujhe pta nahi ... vahan kya sameekaran hai ?

avinashb
February 3rd, 2014, 02:31 PM
Bhai Avinash,
Tu desi jat aali bat kar rha hai. Ghuma fira ke kangress ne badiya btaan lag rha hai. Bhai aaj ke time me samajdari ya se ak kam sab pe nikalwao aur vote aise ne do jo desh hit ki bat karta ho

BJP ka Jaton ke prati double standard hai bhai ... UP mein to Jaton ko Musalman ke khilaf bhadkati hai aur Muslim Candidate bhi nahi utaarti lekin Rajasthan mein Muslims candidates Jats ke against khade karti hai ..
2013 mein Rajasthan se 4 Muslims ko ticket di thi BJP ne unme se 3 tickets Jats ke against thi ..
2 Muslim candidate Nagaur aur Deedwana se Jat candidates ko harakar Vidhan Sabha pahuche ..
Mandawa se bhi BJP ne Muslim candidate utara lekin vahan se Jat candidate jeet gya ..

Ab ek baat btao ... Rajsthan mein BJP ko Muslim candidates Jat Candidates ke khilaf hi kyon milte hai ?? Rajput,Brahman aur Baniyo ke khilaf kyon BJP ne muslim candidate nahi utare ..
Haryana mein BJP ko Kuldeep Bishnoi hi kyon mila ??

anilsangwan
February 3rd, 2014, 02:46 PM
Yaa sahi baat kahi bhai aapne ! I agree with you on the below statement! :livid:

Bhai Sahab mukut to kher Haryana ki Janta pehrawegi ...

Prikshit
February 3rd, 2014, 02:54 PM
BJP ka Jaton ke prati double standard hai bhai ... UP mein to Jaton ko Musalman ke khilaf bhadkati hai aur Muslim Candidate bhi nahi utaarti lekin Rajasthan mein Muslims candidates Jats ke against khade karti hai ..
2013 mein Rajasthan se 4 Muslims ko ticket di thi BJP ne unme se 3 tickets Jats ke against thi ..
2 Muslim candidate Nagaur aur Deedwana se Jat candidates ko harakar Vidhan Sabha pahuche ..
Mandawa se bhi BJP ne Muslim candidate utara lekin vahan se Jat candidate jeet gya ..

Ab ek baat btao ... Rajsthan mein BJP ko Muslim candidates Jat Candidates ke khilaf hi kyon milte hai ?? Rajput,Brahman aur Baniyo ke khilaf kyon BJP ne muslim candidate nahi utare ..
Haryana mein BJP ko Kuldeep Bishnoi hi kyon mila ??
Tayi aale nu bta, saari jaata ki maan li te baaki desh ke vote nhi leni? Aur bhai double standard teri kangress ka kona?
Kaunsi seat pe kaun daavedar hai aur jeetne ki probability hai wo parameter bhi hote honge bhai? As far i see jahan representation hai wahan seat mili hai aur aage bhi milengi.

Till now jitni jat vote divided rahi hai utni na muslim vote na brahmin vote na baniya vote rahi. Is bat ko thoda gaur se samajna bhai. Hamare vote ek jagah rahe to representation apne aap aa jayegi

avinashb
February 3rd, 2014, 04:38 PM
Tayi aale nu bta, saari jaata ki maan li te baaki desh ke vote nhi leni? Aur bhai double standard teri kangress ka kona?
Kaunsi seat pe kaun daavedar hai aur jeetne ki probability hai wo parameter bhi hote honge bhai? As far i see jahan representation hai wahan seat mili hai aur aage bhi milengi.

Till now jitni jat vote divided rahi hai utni na muslim vote na brahmin vote na baniya vote rahi. Is bat ko thoda gaur se samajna bhai. Hamare vote ek jagah rahe to representation apne aap aa jayegi

Yahi baat to main keh rha hoon .... Agar BJP ko muslim ko ticket deni hi to wahan se deti jahan par Congress ne muslim candidate utare the ... Poore Rajsthan mein bas Jat hi mile BJP ko ... Rajasthan mein election Muzzaffarnagar riots ke baad hue the ..
Congress ka bhi double standard tha ... isliye uski maati palid kar di Rajasthan mein ...
Par Haryana mein aisa nahi hai ... Congress mein ab bhi strong Jat candidates hai aur upar se INLD bhi hai ..

BJP Jat aarakshan par apna rookh saaf kare ... BJP ka yeh koi Jawab nahi hota "Congress ko Jat aarakshan ka koi faayda nahi hoga..Congress ko itna late kyon yaad aaya ".. Khulkar yeh kyon nahi kehti ki Parliament mein Jat aarakshan ke proposal ka support karegi ..
Agar Congress election notification se pehle aarakshan nahi de paati to kya BJP guarantee degi ki vo Jaton ko Centre mein reservation degi ..

rekhasmriti
February 3rd, 2014, 10:28 PM
" Candidate naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai "

As per recent remarkable victory of AAP in Delhi indicates ............Who is the Contesting Candidate does not make much difference

pawandahiya
February 3rd, 2014, 10:37 PM
Koi JL aala b lekshan me khdya ho se ke?

tarzon
February 3rd, 2014, 10:48 PM
The POLL is misleading. When there is no alliance between BJP and INLD....why this option given at first place?

BJP alliance is with Bishnoi HJC....and JAT will never vote to Bishnoi...and consequently no vote for BJP as well in Haryana except some pockets.

avinashb
February 4th, 2014, 05:57 PM
हरियाणा में मेरा वोट उसको जायेगा जो कुलदीप बिश्नोई को बर्बाद करे ।
मेरा वोट हरियाणा में चल रही जाट विरोधी लहर के खिलाफ होगा ।

नरेंद्र मोदी जी हजकां से अपना गठबंधन तोड़ें और जाट आरक्षण पर अपना रूख स्पष्ट करें ।
रैलियों में देवीलाल जी ,बंसीलाल जी और चरण सिंह जी की तारीफ से कुछ नहीं होगा |

tarzon
February 4th, 2014, 10:22 PM
Precisely.

नरेंद्र मोदी जी हजकां से अपना गठबंधन तोड़ें और जाट आरक्षण पर अपना रूख स्पष्ट करें ।

Prikshit
February 5th, 2014, 10:27 AM

BJP-INLD alliance is almost done, formal announcement is awaited. It would be like the duo can win 10 seats in Haryana.
It was Sushma and LK advani who made an alliance with Hajka....Now pls share your views whom to support in Haryana?

anilsangwan
February 5th, 2014, 11:21 AM
Yaa to khaas e khabar s bhai... kit tein mili bhai?

BJP-INLD alliance is almost done, formal announcement is awaited. It would be like the duo can win 10 seats in Haryana.
It was Sushma and LK advani who made an alliance with Hajka....Now pls share your views whom to support in Haryana?

Prikshit
February 5th, 2014, 11:48 AM
Yaa to khaas e khabar s bhai... kit tein mili bhai?
Wo kaha kare na bhai "Suttro ke hawale se".

avinashb
February 5th, 2014, 05:56 PM

Agar BJP ka HJC se alliance khatam ho jata hai to ...... Narender Bhai Modi ji hi PM bane yahi meri koshish hogi ...kyonki Modi ji has personally lots of respect for Jats as well as Leaders of Jats and he is against alliance with HJC...
Mera vote BJP+INLD alliance ko jayega candidate chahe in dono mein se kisi bhi party ka ho ...

Prikshit
February 13th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Agar BJP ka HJC se alliance khatam ho jata hai to ...... Narender Bhai Modi ji hi PM bane yahi meri koshish hogi ...kyonki Modi ji has personally lots of respect for Jats as well as Leaders of Jats and he is against alliance with HJC...
Mera vote BJP+INLD alliance ko jayega candidate chahe in dono mein se kisi bhi party ka ho ...
Most of us present here will do same. HJC ko yahan hardly hi koi support karta hoga, untill n unless wo hjc se ticket ke chakara me ho.

rkumar
February 24th, 2014, 02:05 PM
Name of Mr Naveen Jaihind as AAP candidate has been announced for Rohtak Lok Sabha seat. Will Mr Deepender Hooda be able to maintain the same old massive lead this time?

RK^2

Prikshit
February 24th, 2014, 02:38 PM
Name of Mr Naveen Jaihind as AAP candidate has been announced for Rohtak Lok Sabha seat. Will Mr Deepender Hooda be able to maintain the same old massive lead this time?

RK^2
Sir, It would be like face saving, it that happens. It would be a good triangular fight for LS Rohtak seat.

rkumar
March 6th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Political landscape in Haryana is changing very fast. During last few days there have been allegations of bigamy against CM and today Vinod Sharma also has left congress to join HJC. Chances are high that congress cadre in Haryana will split in many fractions during next 1-2 weeks. Looks like congress will get totally wiped out in Haryana except the solitary Rohtak seat.

RK^2

anilsangwan
March 6th, 2014, 04:54 PM
Political landscape in Haryana is changing very fast. During last few days there have been allegations of bigamy against CM

RK^2

sir kam se kam ek saal pehle hi isi forum pe ek thread mein maine bhi bata diya tha CM saab ki "rangreliyan" aur unke "लांगड का ढीलापन". Yo to ek kissa hai.... baaki aur bhi bahut se hain CM saab ke aur Venod Sharma ke hotels ke kissey....!! ढकी रहण दो बात तो ए बढिया स्।... :livid:

AbhikRana
March 6th, 2014, 07:08 PM
Jats would have to vote tactically.

I am sure BJP would not get the Jat votes as long as it is in alliance with an outrightly ANTI-JAT party (HJC) and rightly so.

I think if INLD is able to garner all/majority seats, BJP would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with HJC and invite INLD to NDA.

AAP would be the second alternative after INLD for Jats of Haryana.

It is said that BJP and AAP do not have sizable Jat representation. However, it is also true for every party and every community - Jats or for that any other community has to make a place for itself in the party. Nothing is served on a platter - One has to make his/her/their place.

bsbana
March 6th, 2014, 07:27 PM
I think it will br clear after ticket distribution whom to vote.

desijat
March 6th, 2014, 08:58 PM
I think if INLD is able to garner all/majority seats, BJP would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with HJC and invite INLD to NDA.

Ganga gaye to gangadas, jamna gaye to jamnadas - badi mauka parast party hai

sunnytewatia
March 6th, 2014, 10:35 PM
Hey you mean BJP ? I agree wid u mate. but cong is also same. They helped kejriwl making govt in delhi but earlier they got defeated by his party, no stand in politicks.

RathiJi
March 6th, 2014, 11:32 PM

or jo Madam ke ghar pocha lagaye uska naam hai Bhakt Charan das.:applause:

anilsangwan
March 7th, 2014, 08:40 AM
or jo Madam ke ghar pocha lagaye uska naam hai Bhakt Charan das.:applause:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha वो मारा तर्ले बाशण पे ....... :triumphant:

Fateh
March 7th, 2014, 11:50 AM

fULLY AGREE WITH YOU

Fateh
March 7th, 2014, 11:53 AM
jats would have to vote tactically.

I am sure bjp would not get the jat votes as long as it is in alliance with an outrightly anti-jat party (hjc) and rightly so.

I think if inld is able to garner all/majority seats, bjp would be compelled to rethink on the lines -break off with hjc and invite inld to nda.

Aap would be the second alternative after inld for jats of haryana.

It is said that bjp and aap do not have sizable jat representation. However, it is also true for every party and every community - jats or for that any other community has to make a place for itself in the party. Nothing is served on a platter - one has to make his/her/their place.

aap is not anti corruption but anti nation, you can decide where to vote

Prikshit
March 9th, 2014, 09:25 AM
This thread will find relevance after LS elections. For now people have central elections in mind.

manojmalik007
March 9th, 2014, 11:03 AM
This thread will find relevance after LS elections. For now people have central elections in mind.
ke bera hooda saab lection taule kara de jaat ke vote len khater.

prashantacmet
March 9th, 2014, 11:17 AM
BJP -INLD ka gathbandhan ho sakta hai Haryana main..abhi news dekhi star news ki..........

RathiJi
March 9th, 2014, 12:04 PM
BJP -INLD ka gathbandhan ho sakta hai Haryana main..abhi news dekhi star news ki..........

agar ho gaya to Haryana ke jato ko ek aisa alternative mil jayega jahan vo community ke saath saath desh ka bhi bhala kar sake.

Samarkadian
March 9th, 2014, 12:13 PM
agar ho gaya to Haryana ke jato ko ek aisa alternative mil jayega jahan vo community ke saath saath desh ka bhi bhala kar sake.

It would be everything but an alternative. Sr. Chautala are gauging to come out of Jail by desperately being with BJP. An opportunistic move.

AbhikRana
March 9th, 2014, 12:31 PM
Mankind is opportunistic by nature and this trait has evolved over ages.

Though I am not a supporter of dynastic politics, is the SAME CORRUPTION for which Mr. Chautala is in jail not happening under Mr. Hooda?????

It would be everything but an alternative. Sr. Chautala are gauging to come out of Jail by desperately being with BJP. An opportunistic move.

RathiJi
March 9th, 2014, 12:34 PM

may be true or may be not. Who is not opportunist in politics ? If we talk about Jat Congress leaders in Haryana , we know how they pamper & serve madam & his family. Well... weighing the best option for community in Haryana , INLD+BJP alliance can become hit if happens. This opportunism is miniscule.

I hope this alliance come ASAP so that we can have Jat leadership in Haryana with a strong national leadership at centre.

Samarkadian
March 9th, 2014, 12:36 PM
Mankind is opportunistic by nature and this trait has evolved over ages.

Though I am not a supporter of dynastic politics, is the SAME CORRUPTION for which Mr. Chautala is in jail not happening under Mr. Hooda?????

This might be but you very well know under which point which are discussing the present election. However corrupt Hooda is but atleast he is not taking Hafta from eateries and Rehdies and not grabbing your nicely built Kothis and recently bought cars.

Samarkadian
March 9th, 2014, 12:40 PM
may be true or may be not. Who is not opportunist in politics ? If we talk about Jat Congress leaders in Haryana , we know how they pamper & serve madam & his family. Well... weighing the best option for community in Haryana , INLD+BJP alliance can become hit if happens. This opportunism is miniscule.

I hope this alliance come ASAP so that we can have Jat leadership in Haryana with a strong national leadership at centre.

Same way INLD supremo twist the arms of its Jat MLAs. Ask Sampat Singh. As far as Jat leadership is concerned its very divided now and Rohtak Sonipat Jhajjar are mainly under Hooda.

On another note, INLD BJP alliance would only repel non-jat voters away from NDA and all Jat votes are not with INLD as it used to. In a way its loose loose for BJP. Only gain is for Chautala family personally.

RathiJi
March 9th, 2014, 03:08 PM
Same way INLD supremo twist the arms of its Jat MLAs. Ask Sampat Singh. As far as Jat leadership is concerned its very divided now and Rohtak Sonipat Jhajjar are mainly under Hooda.

On another note, INLD BJP alliance would only repel non-jat voters away from NDA and all Jat votes are not with INLD as it used to. In a way its loose loose for BJP. Only gain is for Chautala family personally.

Lose or win will be decided post election. But if BJP+INLD come together it will not be easy for Congress & to get even 5 out 10 seats easily. If we speculate with the arithmetic , then BJP+INLD will be an alliance so seats will shared accordingly. BJP might try to garner major non jat votes and strongholds of Jats will be given to Chautala. Anyways, it is still hypothetical as alliance is not announced yet.

Like we were talking about opportunism, a Congress MP candidate from MP, Mr. Bhagirath Prasad left Congress right now to join BJP even after getting the ticket.

DrRajpalSingh
March 9th, 2014, 04:25 PM

Very funny argument to substantiate the allegation of arm twistng of Jat MLAs by OP Chautala and for justifying the opportunistic step taken by Sampat Singh after he lost in the 2009 general elections for 15th Lok Sabha from Hisar. Since 1977 to 2009 he tolerated the 'arm twisting ' and enjoyed political highest positions like Number 2 position in the Chautala Government or Leader of opposition in the Haryana Vidhan Sabha [even when OP Chautala himself became member of Vidhan Sabha].

I bet none of the Jats is under Hooda; for, some of the Jats can be with him and not under him.

Both Hooda and Chautala could be put in the same category of dynastic leaders if one so desires but cannot single out one from the other.

Samarkadian
March 9th, 2014, 05:01 PM
Hmmm hh You seem to know Chautala's from quite close quarters. Let us all know what was the fuss about Samapt ? Was he actually slapped by Abhay?

Very funny argument to substantiate the allegation of arm twistng of Jat MLAs by OP Chautala and for justifying the opportunistic step taken by Sampat Singh after he lost in the 2009 general elections for 15th Lok Sabha from Hisar. Since 1977 to 2009 he tolerated the 'arm twisting ' and enjoyed political highest positions like Number 2 position in the Chautala Government or Leader of opposition in the Haryana Vidhan Sabha [even when OP Chautala himself became member of Vidhan Sabha].

I bet none of the Jats is under Hooda; for, some of the Jats can be with him and not under him.

Both Hooda and Chautala could be put in the same category of dynastic leaders if one so desires but cannot single out one from the other.

DrRajpalSingh
March 9th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Hmmm hh You seem to know Chautala's from quite close quarters. Let us all know what was the fuss about Samapt ? Was he actually slapped by Abhay?

No I do not claim what you suggest.

But Good stuff put forward by you: Let us know if 'Slap-gate' as reported by you caused the parting of company between Ch. Om Parkash Chautala and Prof. Singh.

Since I do not claim knowing everything about either of the persons involved, it would be better if you get clarification from Prof. Sampat Singh himself to reply if the 'alleged' incident actually happened or not !

If his reply is in positive then another question may be added to the cause that led to the incident reported by you.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 06:52 AM
Taalu aala dharambir bagawat ker gaya bhai kaal rally mai. Kiran har Shruti pai sedhe taur pai arop laaye. bhagwa kapde pehar kai aa rehya tha rally mai. bjp mai ral sakai sai. bera sai congress tai to tunnai kimme milna koni ibb. shruti ladegi bhiyani-mahendargarh aali seat tai. Taalu aala inalo mai bhi ral sakai sai. dekho bhai ke banegi. karda kaam ho rehya sai rajniti mai. pachle vidhan sabha mai to taalu aale nai chala pad diya tha. kyukar kadh laya seat gurgame mai tai. iske bhai ghane tez sain. aage tai aage reh sain is khater.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 06:59 AM
inalo aar bjp mai bhi baat chal ri sai. prakash singh badal koshis kar rehya sai jod tod ki. sunan mai aa ri sai ke inalo, bjp har hjc mil sakai sai. hona tai muskil sai yo kaam, pher bhi ke kehya ja sakai sai rajniti mai. inalo tai 3 seat, hajka tai 2 seat har bjp tai 5 seat ka batwara ho sakai sai. lekin is maha vilay mai inalo nai sabtai ghana ghata hona sai har bjp tai sabtai ghana fedda. bjp ke haryana ke neta koni khush inalo tai. har inalo nai bhi kimme khona padega is vilay tai. Dushyant chautala tai Inalo hissar tai khada karna chahwe sai ar Sampat cangress tai ar Bishnoi hajka tai Hissar ke ummedwar howenge. Sidha mukabla tai bhai Sampat ar Bishnoi mai sai. Jaat katthe hokai Sampat nai jita diyo. katte is bishnoi ki raand. na tai yo haamne aage sedhai ga.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Rohtak tai ek seat tai aani sai cangress ki. bhiyani tai Shruti jeet sakai sai. taalu aala ibkai baddi soch le rehya sai. bera sai Shruti nai kimme khas kaam koni karaye bhiyani tai. isse mauke ka fedda tha sakai sai. jai bjp mai ral gaya to pher kerdi fight de sakai sai Shruti nai. mamla rochak ho rehya sai ibkai tai bhai.

rkumar
March 10th, 2014, 09:02 AM
BJP is not sending right messages. BJP's alliance in Haryana is getting nowhere so far. This will cost BJP dearly in the elections. There is limit to what Modi alone can do. BJP is sending the message that its not a cohesive party. Worst nightmare for the country would be a hung Loksabha.

RK^2

anilsangwan
March 10th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Shruti (Congress candidate) bhi Jat --- Talu aala Dharambir ( assuming he gets a ticket from BJP) is also a Jat and will divide votes..... and INLD also will field someone from Chautala family ( again Jat)..... If this happens, then Yadav votes will decide about win...... bera naa ke howega Bhiwani MGarh mein... all depends on who all get tickets from BJP and INLD.

Rohtak tai ek seat tai aani sai cangress ki. bhiyani tai Shruti jeet sakai sai. taalu aala ibkai baddi soch le rehya sai. bera sai Shruti nai kimme khas kaam koni karaye bhiyani tai. isse mauke ka fedda tha sakai sai. jai bjp mai ral gaya to pher kerdi fight de sakai sai Shruti nai. mamla rochak ho rehya sai ibkai tai bhai.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 10:49 AM
Shruti (Congress candidate) bhi Jat --- Talu aala Dharambir ( assuming he gets a ticket from BJP) is also a Jat and will divide votes..... and INLD also will field someone from Chautala family ( again Jat)..... If this happens, then Yadav votes will decide about win...... bera naa ke howega Bhiwani MGarh mein... all depends on who all get tickets from BJP and INLD.
inalo ka bhi ibbe bera lagna sai. ke kuch hona sai is party ka. jai ye bjp inalo aale ral ge tai kardi fight ho sakai sai. lekin ye bjp aale pandat, ledde ar bhappe tole se banan koni de baat nai. suna sai ke madam Sushma bi raji koni gadhbandhan tai. Hazka aala he pyara laage sai innai to.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 10:52 AM
hazka aala shyana sai. jai bjp aar inalo ka gadhbandhan ho bi gaya to yo hajka aala aam aadmi party gelya gadhbandhan kar sake sai. yo hazka aale ka plan B sai.:livid:

anilsangwan
March 10th, 2014, 12:40 PM
HJC aala to maryaa baitha s agar Hisar ke Jat ek side ho lein to........ Prof Sampat Singh ko jitwaa dein ... Ya INLD ke Chautala ko ( yet to be declared)... Jaise hi Kuldeep MP ka election haarega - BJP alliance todd degi !

hazka aala shyana sai. jai bjp aar inalo ka gadhbandhan ho bi gaya to yo hajka aala aam aadmi party gelya gadhbandhan kar sake sai. yo hazka aale ka plan B sai.:livid:

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 01:06 PM
HJC aala to maryaa baitha s agar Hisar ke Jat ek side ho lein to........ Prof Sampat Singh ko jitwaa dein ... Ya INLD ke Chautala ko ( yet to be declared)... Jaise hi Kuldeep MP ka election haarega - BJP alliance todd degi !
Sampat ghada hod neta sai. bada base bhi rehya sai sampat ka hissar tai. kaam bhi kara rakhe sai Sampat nai. jaade to vidhan sabha ka lection jeeta tha Bishnoi family ke against. Ajay tai bhai band ker rakha sai. lection tai door rihayi koni hon laag ri Ajay ki. sunnan mai aa ri sai inalo dushyanat chautala tai khada ker sake sai. kimme sahanobhooti mil sakai sai dushyant tai. lekin Sampat ka base strong sai hissar tai. tai bhai vote tai katni he katni jattan ki. arr hajka aala fedda thaye jaga nyu he.

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 01:47 PM

bhai ek kissa aur sunan mai aya tha. kuch aapne mla bhi peete the inalo nai kisse pwd rest house mai 1999 ke baad ki baat sai. Sampat ke saath jo hoya, we kisse bhi sunan mai aaye sai .

manojmalik007
March 10th, 2014, 02:49 PM
bhiyani tai AAP nai koi ledda khada kara sai. Lalit Agarwal. ihh ki daal to koni gaale bhiyani tai. baaki ek reh gaya Shruti ar doosre candidate mai mukabla. bhajpa ke inalo gadhbandhan pai depend sai ke hoga aage.

anilsangwan
March 10th, 2014, 03:31 PM
Lalit Agarwal - Bhiwani City + Dadri City er Mgarh City mein pakka le jaaga total mila ke 5000 se 6000 votes ! Baaki balle balle.... :triumphant:

Baaki AAP ne Faridabad mein Jat ko ticket de di hai .... Purshottam Dagar ! --- Young Jat candidate of just 32 years age.

Bangalore Central se Inf0sys ke ex director - V. Balakrishnan ko ticket di hai....

Sangrur se comedian Bhagwant maan ko ticket di hai. Bhagwant Man ne Punjab ke last assembly election mein Bibi Jagir Kaur ko achhi takkar di thee PPP ki ticket pe....

bhiyani tai AAP nai koi ledda khada kara sai. Lalit Agarwal. ihh ki daal to koni gaale bhiyani tai. baaki ek reh gaya Shruti ar doosre candidate mai mukabla. bhajpa ke inalo gadhbandhan pai depend sai ke hoga aage.

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 01:08 PM
samikaran karde ho liye sai bhai. bishoni aayi bai fedda tha jya sai do bandra ki ladayi mai.

टोटल रिकॉल
इन चुनाव को कौन भूल पाएगा

1977 : चंद्रावती ने बनाया जीत का रिकॉर्ड
आपातकाल गुजरने के बाद वर्ष 1977 में हुए आम चुनाव में भारतीय लोकदल के टिकट पर चंद्रावती ने कांग्रेस के बंसी लाल को हराया। चंद्रावती ने 5,90,889 में से 2,89,135 (67.62 प्रतिशत) वोट पाए थे। उसके बाद कभी किसी को इतने वोट नहीं मिले।बंसी लाल ने 1984 में 66 और 1989 में 60 फीसदी वोट हासिल किए।

1989 : मैदान में थे 122 उम्मीदवार
वर्ष 1989 के चुनाव में सर्वाधिक 122 उम्मीदवार मैदान में डट गए थे। चुनाव आयोग भी परेशान हो गया।उस वक्त मतपत्र से ही वोट डलती थी। बैलेट पेपर इतना लंबा हो गया कि मतदाताओं को अपनी पसंद के प्रत्याशी का नाम ढूंढने में काफी देर लगी। नतीजे आए तो 72 उम्मीदवार ऐसे थे, जिन्हें 100 से भी कम वोट मिले थे। जबकि 44 को हजार से कम। विजेता रहे बंसी लाल को 3.57 लाख वोट मिले। उनके बाद लाख के आंकड़े को धर्मबीर (2 लाख से ज्यादा) ने पार किया।

2004 : जब लालों के लाल हुए आमने-सामने
भजन लाल के बेटे कुलदीप बिश्नोई कांग्रेस, बंसी लाल के बेटे सुरेंद्र हरियाणा विकास पार्टी और देवीलाल के पौत्र अजय चौटाला इनेलो के टिकट पर मैदान में उतरे। लालों की लड़ाई देश भर की मीडिया में चर्चा का विषय बनी। त्रिकोणीय मुकाबले में बिश्नोई को जीत मिली। सुरेंद्र दूसरा व अजय तीसरे नंबर पर रहे। 2009 में श्रुति ने अजय चौटाला को हराया। 1998 में सुरेंद्र ने अजय को हराया। 1999 में अजय चौटाला ने सुरेंद्र को पटकनी दी थी।

पिछले चुनाव में किसकी कैसी परफॉरमेंस
यहां पिछले चुनाव में कांग्रेस की श्रुति चौधरी ने 55 हजार 570 वोटों से जीत हासिल की थी। उन्होंने इनेलो के अजय सिंह चौटाला को हराया था। जबकि हजकां के नरेंद्र सिंह तीसरे स्थान पर रहे थे। बसपा उम्मीदवार विक्रम सिंह 7.11 फीसदी वोट लेकर चौथे स्थान पर रहे थे।

anilsangwan
March 11th, 2014, 01:24 PM
2004 : जब लालों के लाल हुए आमने-सामने
भजन लाल के बेटे कुलदीप बिश्नोई कांग्रेस, बंसी लाल के बेटे सुरेंद्र हरियाणा विकास पार्टी और देवीलाल के पौत्र अजय चौटाला इनेलो के टिकट पर मैदान में उतरे। लालों की लड़ाई देश भर की मीडिया में चर्चा का विषय बनी। त्रिकोणीय मुकाबले में बिश्नोई को जीत मिली। सुरेंद्र दूसरा व अजय तीसरे नंबर पर रहे। 2009 में श्रुति ने अजय चौटाला को हराया। 1998 में सुरेंद्र ने अजय को हराया। 1999 में अजय चौटाला ने सुरेंद्र को पटकनी दी थी।

Bhai, iss 2004 ke election mein Bhiwani ke logga ka ek hi maksad tha "Ajay Chautala ko haraana". Aur unko lagg raha tha ki Ajay ko haraane ke kaam Kuldeep kar raha hai...
Kaaran thaa BHiwani distt mein stone mining OR liquor business pe Chautala parivaar ka kabja... Log pareshaan they gunda tax se...!

Theek waise hi - 1999 mein logg Surender se dukhi ho liye they... Kaaran tha sharaab-bandhi ke time mein uska Satpal Pahadi jaise logon ke through paise le kar Rajasthan se taskari karwana.... Logg dukhi ho liye they.... Uper se Bansilal ki sarkaar bhi chali gayi thee....

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 01:27 PM
inalo ka vote share aayi saal ghatan lag rehya sai. vote share ghana hon kai baad bhi inalo ki seat nahi aa ri sain ar bishnoi barge bech mai tai seat kadh le jaawe sain. ibki bai dekho ke banegi. Sonepat tai ibkai Jagbir Malik thaya sai cangress nai. Mla rehya sai pehlya. Jagbir ka accha base sai gohana kenne tai. Gathwala khap ka bhi samarthan le rehya sai. dekho bhai bhajpa/inalo kih nai thawegi ibkai. mukabla tagda hona sai.

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 01:35 PM
Bhai, iss 2004 ke election mein Bhiwani ke logga ka ek hi maksad tha "Ajay Chautala ko haraana". Aur unko lagg raha tha ki Ajay ko haraane ke kaam Kuldeep kar raha hai...
Kaaran thaa BHiwani distt mein stone mining OR liquor business pe Chautala parivaar ka kabja... Log pareshaan they gunda tax se...!

Theek waise hi - 1999 mein logg Surender se dukhi ho liye they... Kaaran tha sharaab-bandhi ke time mein uska Satpal Pahadi jaise logon ke through paise le kar Rajasthan se taskari karwana.... Logg dukhi ho liye they.... Uper se Bansilal ki sarkaar bhi chali gayi thee....
sharab bandi ke tame mai innai bhot kamaye the. Bansilal legha ka naam bhi dabo diya. kiye karye kama pai paani phera. Chautala har nai bhi yar nire chote mote kama mai haath diye rakha. Hooda ki dhala koni aaya karna kaam. chote mote suadya pai saari izzat kharab kar di. ar ib wahe sedhan lag ri sai. naam badnaam hoye pacche naam utla kaman mai tame laage sai. Property dealer hooda nire kama gaya ar pher bhi Chautala har dhaal shaami koni aaya. Ibb ye Chautala har pakad liye. kamzor ho he liye sain. In balkan tai bhi sahi padhaya likhaya koni. kimme ye he sarka de har gaadi nai. Mamla late ho liya sai bhai. dekho ke bera kimme chamatkar ho jaya aakhri tame pai. Vidhan sabha aalya mai to ho sakai sai chamatkar. lekin ustai pehlya ihh bishnoi ki katto rand kyukar he kyukar. yu bhi likad jai to bhi kimme fedda ho.

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 01:58 PM
haryane ki rajniti pai sahi kahi hai kihe nai. aaya ram gaya raam. ibkai bhi gadhal ghol hona sai. Hooda pehla cm sai jihnai 10 saal kathe kadh diye. na tai haryana mai 2 bai sarkar nhi bani thi ib tayi. kanda sidhe panchoo mlayan tai cm dhorai le gaya 2009 mai jyukar he result aya. bera bi na laga hajka aale nai ke hoya yo.

anilsangwan
March 11th, 2014, 02:00 PM
Prof Sampat Singh ko jitaao Hisar se.... Bishnoi ki kaanch to likdi e padi s..... Non Jat ki raajniti e khatam ho jaagi Haryaane tein !!

sharab bandi ke tame mai innai bhot kamaye the. Bansilal legha ka naam bhi dabo diya. kiye karye kama pai paani phera. Chautala har nai bhi yar nire chote mote kama mai haath diye rakha. Hooda ki dhala koni aaya karna kaam. chote mote suadya pai saari izzat kharab kar di. ar ib wahe sedhan lag ri sai. naam badnaam hoye pacche naam utla kaman mai tame laage sai. Property dealer hooda nire kama gaya ar pher bhi Chautala har dhaal shaami koni aaya. Ibb ye Chautala har pakad liye. kamzor ho he liye sain. In balkan tai bhi sahi padhaya likhaya koni. kimme ye he sarka de har gaadi nai. Mamla late ho liya sai bhai. dekho ke bera kimme chamatkar ho jaya aakhri tame pai. Vidhan sabha aalya mai to ho sakai sai chamatkar. lekin ustai pehlya ihh bishnoi ki katto rand kyukar he kyukar. yu bhi likad jai to bhi kimme fedda ho.

DrRajpalSingh
March 11th, 2014, 02:14 PM
Prof Sampat Singh ko jitaao Hisar se.... Bishnoi ki kaanch to likdi e padi s..... Non Jat ki raajniti e khatam ho jaagi Haryaane tein !!

It is our pious wish but the political parties have their own vested interests. AAP has already announced a Jat Candidate's name to give uneasy nights to Professor !

More Jats are going to appear in the contest in coming days from this seat .

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 02:28 PM
87 ke lection ki report padh lyo bhai, jadd Devi lal ki lehar thi har kyukar cangress sabtai ghani peeti thi. aar pache ke bani thi. nira gadhal ghol. ek bai ek cm banai ar ek bai doosra. aakher mai rashtarpati shashan laga.

Crushing the CongressHaryana elections: Congress(I) humiliated, Devi Lal's Lok Dal(B) wins

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/haryana-elections-congressi-humiliated-devi-lal-lok-dalb-wins/1/337253.html

manojmalik007
March 11th, 2014, 02:37 PM
It is our pious wish but the political parties have their own vested interests. AAP has already announced a Jat Candidate's name to give uneasy nights to Professor !

More Jats are going to appear in the contest in coming days from this seat .
inalo ka strong candiate koni aana ibkai hissar tai. har aacha base sai inalo ka gama mai. to ye jaat vote Sampat har Yudhvir Singh mai batenge. Yudhvir singh ka itna koni base. Sampat ke chance laage sain munnai ibkai. Inalo ki jaat vote Sampat kanne jaani sain ghankari ibkai.

manojmalik007
March 12th, 2014, 12:26 PM
lyo bhai. ibkai tai taalu aala jaama karda ho rehya sai.

श्रुति चौधरी के खिलाफ फिर गरजे धर्मबीर, बोले ऐसे ही करता रहूंगा विरोध http://www.bhaskar.com/article/HAR-ROH-dharmbeer-is-still-against-shruti-choudhri-4547706-NOR.html
खुद के भाजपा में शामिल होने या टिकट लेने के लिए संपर्क साधने की बात से धर्मबीर ने इनकार किया। उनका कहना था कि विरोधी जानबूझकर इस तरह का दुष्प्रचार कर रहे हैं। वहीं सूत्र बताते हैं कि भाजपा की ओर से धर्मबीर को कांग्रेस छोड़कर पार्टी ज्वाइन करने के बाद ही उनकी टिकट पर विचार करने की बात कही गई है। भाजपा उन्हें भिवानी-महेंद्रगढ़ सीट से लोकसभा की बजाय भिवानी जिले की किसी विधानसभा सीट से टिकट देना चाहती है।

manojmalik007
March 12th, 2014, 12:47 PM
bhiyani tai dekho bhai bhajpa kih nai khada karegi. inalo dhorai bhi koni reh re strong candidate. bhajpa ki aud tai vk singh bhi naat ga, bhiyani tai ladan tai.

anilsangwan
March 12th, 2014, 01:03 PM
VP Singh ya VK Singh...? Kasai, tu Mandal Commission aale ne kit lyaawe s BHiwani mein :)

Bhiwani mein BJP ke paas VK Singh se badhiya candidate hai bhi nahi.... Usko Jat aur Ahir dono vote de sakte hain ... Gen ek naya candidate hai aur non Jat hai (Bhiwani aale naye candidate ne taawle hejj liya karein - er puraane ki kaanch kaadha karein...).... doosra - faujji parivaar jarur vote karenge VK Singh ne.... Agar INLD ne Ajay Chautala ki wife ko ticket di (plus BJP ne kisi Yadav ko) to shayad fir se Shruti baaji maar le.... jo ki Bhiwani ka durbhaagye hoga....! Development ka to ek bhi kaam nahi karwaya er naa aage karwaawe Shruti er uski Maa...

Talu aala ghana shyaana s... Nirdaliye election nahi ladega....BJP ticket de nahi..... usne bera s aak ke durgati hogi uski agar nirdaliye lada to.... !!

Hisar mein Jat vote Prof saab ki taraf jaane chahiye..... INLD ke paas to strong candidate hai nahi Hisar se....Hope ki tactical voting ho jaaye !!.... Bishnoi ki guddi laagni chahiye Hisar mein!!.... bahot khoon peewega nahi to yo Bhajni aala agle 5 saal....!!

bhiyani tai dekho bhai bhajpa kih nai khada karegi. inalo dhorai bhi koni reh re strong candidate. bhajpa ki aud tai vp singh bhi naat ga, bhiyani tai ladan tai.

manojmalik007
March 12th, 2014, 01:15 PM
VP Singh ya VK Singh...? Kasai, tu Mandal Commission aale ne kit lyaawe s BHiwani mein :)

Bhiwani mein BJP ke paas VK Singh se badhiya candidate hai bhi nahi.... Usko Jat aur Ahir dono vote de sakte hain ... Gen ek naya candidate hai aur non Jat hai (Bhiwani aale naye candidate ne taawle hejj liya karein - er puraane ki kaanch kaadha karein...).... doosra - faujji parivaar jarur vote karenge VK Singh ne.... Agar INLD ne Ajay Chautala ki wife ko ticket di (plus BJP ne kisi Yadav ko) to shayad fir se Shruti baaji maar le.... jo ki Bhiwani ka durbhaagye hoga....! Development ka to ek bhi kaam nahi karwaya er naa aage karwaawe Shruti er uski Maa...

Talu aala ghana shyaana s... Nirdaliye election nahi ladega....BJP ticket de nahi..... usne bera s aak ke durgati hogi uski agar nirdaliye lada to.... !!

Hisar mein Jat vote Prof saab ki taraf jaane chahiye..... INLD ke paas to strong candidate hai nahi Hisar se....Hope ki tactical voting ho jaaye !!.... Bishnoi ki guddi laagni chahiye Hisar mein!!.... bahot khoon peewega nahi to yo Bhajni aala agle 5 saal....!!
lalach mai kayi aapni gobhi khudaya karein. sunan mai ya bhi aa ri sai ke kuldeep bishnoi hissar tai aapne privar mai tai bhi khada kar sakai sai. hazka aala karnal seat pai naak peena rehya sai. jai yu hazka aala Karnal seat tai lag liya tai jaama asaan kaam ho jaga sampat khater. chandarmohan ka bhi naam uth rehya sai. chala he ho jaga jai chandarmohan hissar tai khada hoga tai :angel:. aape ranand kategi inki lalach mai.

manojmalik007
March 12th, 2014, 01:17 PM
vk singh tai bhai kimme baddi uddan len ki soch rehya sai. bhiyani bhyoni nai koni bhojta ibb yo. up tai khada karan ki baat sunan mai aa ri sai.

anilsangwan
March 12th, 2014, 01:22 PM
Naa bhai... Kuldeep ne bera s aak Karnal mein ook-chook ho sake s..... er Hisar aali seat koni likde Chander Mohan pe....
To jyaan maari - khud hisar tein e ladega .... er Chander Mohan urf Chaand Mohammad ne Karnal Bhejega.... :)

.......er apni wife ne yo bacha ke raakhega.... agar khud Hisar tein jeet gya to assembly election ke time wife ne fer Lok Sabha ladawega er khud Adampur tein...
Desh ke peese election mein kharaab karwaawega yo !! Kaato raandh iski ek baar mein eh!!!

lalach mai kayi aapni gobhi khudaya karein. sunan mai ya bhi aa ri sai ke kuldeep bishnoi hissar tai aapne privar mai tai bhi khada kar sakai sai. hazka aala karnal seat pai naak peena rehya sai. jai yu hazka aala Karnal seat tai lag liya tai jaama asaan kaam ho jaga sampat khater. chandarmohan ka bhi naam uth rehya sai. chala he ho jaga jai chandarmohan hissar tai khada hoga tai :angel:. aape ranand kategi inki lalach mai.

manojmalik007
March 12th, 2014, 02:22 PM
Naa bhai... Kuldeep ne bera s aak Karnal mein ook-chook ho sake s..... er Hisar aali seat koni likde Chander Mohan pe....
To jyaan maari - khud hisar tein e ladega .... er Chander Mohan urf Chaand Mohammad ne Karnal Bhejega.... :)

.......er apni wife ne yo bacha ke raakhega.... agar khud Hisar tein jeet gya to assembly election ke time wife ne fer Lok Sabha ladawega er khud Adampur tein...
Desh ke peese election mein kharaab karwaawega yo !! Kaato raandh iski ek baar mein eh!!!

ya tai sai. shayana sai hazka aala. kimme sursarat sa tai hoya tha, karnal ki seat pai. jai bhajpa har hajka mai gadhbandan rehya tai pher dekho seat kyukar bandni sai. ke bera bhajpa he khada kar de aapna candidate karnal tai.

bharti
March 12th, 2014, 07:23 PM
What poor representation of Haryana women :(
Hardly any party bothers. Whats the way out?
Should they go the Independent way?

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/20140311/haryana.htm#3

Only five women from Haryana make it to Lok Sabha in 48 yrs
Ravinder Saini
Tribune News ServiceRewari, March 10
Almost all political parties advocate women’s participation in politics and claim to field ample numbers of women candidates in the election, but it is a sad state of affairs that merely five women leaders of the state have managed to reach the Lok Sabha in the last 12 polls held during 48 years after Haryana’s existence.
Though the women share around 49 per cent of total votes in the state and play a prime role in ensuring the victory of candidates, women leaders have always been neglected by every political party in the state.
Among the five women MPs, Congress leader Kumari Selja is the only one who romped home victorious for four times and that too from two separate constituencies. She is followed by Kailasho Saini being elected twice consecutively from Kurukshetra while contesting on the Indian National Lokdal (INLD) ticket.
Besides them, Chandrawati, Sudha Yadav and Shruti Choudhry have once won the Lok Sabha polls in the state. Chandrawati has the privilege of being the first woman elected as an MP in the state. She had defeated senior Congress leader Bansi Lal by getting over 67 per cent of the total votes in 1977.
Thereafter, no women candidate managed to get success in the next three Lok Sabha polls held in 1980, 1984 and 1989. Then, Congress nominee Kumari Selja was elected from Sirsa in 1991 and also retained her seat in the 1996 polls.
In the 12th Lok Sabha polls held in 1998, INLD candidate Kailasho Saini romped home from Kurukshetra and was also elected in 1999 for the second time. In the same election, another woman candidate — Sudha Yadav — emerged victorious on the BJP ticket from the Mahendragarh seat. It was for the first time when two women from the state make it to the Lok Sabha.
Kumar Selja, who had lost the 1998 polls, succeeded to win the seat for the third time in 2004 but this time she contested from the Ambala reserve constituency.
In the 15th Lok Sabha polls held in 2009, Shruti Choudhry, daughter of minister Kiran Choudhry, made her debut in poll politics and romped home by defeating Ajay Singh Chautala (INLD). Kumari Selja (Congress) also won the battle for the fourth time.

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2014/20140311/hry9.jpg

rakeshsehrawat
March 12th, 2014, 08:58 PM
बात सन 1999 की है चौटाला जी टिकट बाँट रहे थे महम का नंबर आया तो कहा कि महम से फरमाणा की मीना चौधरी तो मेरे ताउजी बोले कि चौटाला साहब हाम इस जनानी की रुखाल करेंगे या वोट माँगेंगे ! भारती जी इब मन्ने एंटी फेमिनिस्ट घोषित ना करियो यू प्रान्त ए इसा है इब भी लुगाई घर की शान समझी जा है नाकि संसद की !

manojmalik007
March 13th, 2014, 01:52 PM
lyo bhai, inalo har bhajpa ka to koni hona gadhjod. ibb tai inalo ekli ladegi. sunan mai aa ri sai inalo nai list bana li sai. dushyanat chautala hissar tai ladan ki baat sunan mai aa ri sai. Rohtak tai samsher kharkadi ka bhi naam sunan mai aa rehya sai.bhiyani tai raav bahadur singh ladega inalo kaane tai. Hissar mai tai jaama sampat kai ihh tai badiya mauka nahi milna. kaat denga chhiye rogg ibkai. sampat kai tai jamma ghee sa ghal rehya sai bhai. kangress ke 2 ummedwaar munnai jeetde laage sain. Deepender har sampat, aar ke bera bhiyani tai shruti tai pher jita de bhiyani aali. taalu aale kai koni thyani seat bhiyani tai kihhe bhi baddi party tai.

manojmalik007
March 13th, 2014, 02:02 PM
khabra mai sai taalu aala tai ibb kangress fafedegi. kitte ka bi na rehya yu to. inalo bhi naat gi ihh tai seat denn nai. inalo nai saara yaad sai, Tau ke tame mai kyukar yu bhaja tha bhajni ke kheme mai.:stupid:

manojmalik007
March 13th, 2014, 02:11 PM
gudgame mai bhi ibhkai tai karda kaam hona sai. rav inderjeet har jai aap aala ki taraf tai yogender yadav lada tai kardi fight ho sakai sai bhai.

Fateh
March 13th, 2014, 04:55 PM
I feel, inderjeet is certainly will be winner yogender yadav stand no chance, from mahandergarh, till today saruti seems batter placed

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 10:18 AM
I feel, inderjeet is certainly will be winner yogender yadav stand no chance, from mahandergarh, till today saruti seems batter placed

bhai, kimme ni bera. ke bera lection mai kadd baaji palat jaya. dilli k lection mai bhi nyu keh the aak aap aale koni jitte. to lection ka tai nyu hoya kare. janta palti maarti haaan baar koni laawe. nyu tai ye aap aale dhaap kai nakli sain. pher bhi k karan. ye tai sedhne he sedhne aapni nai.

Fateh
March 14th, 2014, 10:37 AM
bhai, kimme ni bera. ke bera lection mai kadd baaji palat jaya. dilli k lection mai bhi nyu keh the aak aap aale koni jitte. to lection ka tai nyu hoya kare. janta palti maarti haaan baar koni laawe. nyu tai ye aap aale dhaap kai nakli sain. pher bhi k karan. ye tai sedhne he sedhne aapni nai.

YES BROTHER, you have a point but till date the situation seems as I have submitted above, rest God knows

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 10:44 AM
YES BROTHER, you have a point but till date the situation seems as I have submitted above, rest God knows

mai bhi nyu he chahoo soon ke AAP aale na jitte. ye nirre dramebaaji karan ke sain aur kimme ni. janta ki bhi aankh khulan mai baar laage sai kaade kaade.

anilsangwan
March 14th, 2014, 12:38 PM
....................., from mahandergarh, till today saruti seems batter placed

Sir - better placed against whom? BJP and INLD yet to declare their candidates.... !! Let us see..

Btw, I came acorss this interesting read on TOI. Article is written by a Jat (??): http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Bahu-dilao-vote-pao-in-Haryana/articleshow/31977650.cms?

Samarkadian
March 14th, 2014, 01:38 PM
Sir - better placed against whom? BJP and INLD yet to declare their candidates.... !! Let us see..

Btw, I came acorss this interesting read on TOI. Article is written by a Jat (??): http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Bahu-dilao-vote-pao-in-Haryana/articleshow/31977650.cms?

Anil, he is the same guy Sukhbir Sivach. He is Jat but completely anti-jat in his article. He has this syndicate with DR Chaudhary, Jagmati Sangwan etc. His articles are neither journalistic value nor any truth or facts. He is the same who wrote once that Jats practice incest as tradition.

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 01:48 PM

bhai yo baat tai thik sai apnupat kam ho rehya sai. lekin jis bhai nai yo likhya sai wo makhaul udan khater likha sai.

VirJ
March 14th, 2014, 01:51 PM
But he is also quoting few jats in his support. Like this from Sampat Singh: "Former chief minister Om Prakash Chautala would often woo voters with promises of conjugal bliss to unmarried men. But, we believe this is a social issue and can be resolved only with awareness."

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 01:53 PM
hazka aala dekho bhai kih nai thawega karnal tai. susre ka kaam tamam hona chiye ibkai tai. ibkai sampat dhorai chance sai kimme uthal puthal karan ka. karnal tai bhi guddi lagegi hajka aale kai.

Prikshit
March 14th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Something new this time TOI calls it "Randa union"
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/home/specials/lok-sabha-elections-2014/news/Bahu-dilao-vote-pao-in-Haryana/articleshow/31977650.cms?

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 01:56 PM
gopal kanda nai bhi dhol tambu tha liye sai bhai . nayi party ka gadhan karega. rupiya ghana chaap giya yo pachle 10 saal mai. lekin ihh ki daal koni galni bhai.

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 01:58 PM
haryane mai hazka, bjp kai 7 seat aan ka anuman sai ek opinion pol ke hisab tai. 3 congress tai aar 0 inalo tai.

anilsangwan
March 14th, 2014, 02:32 PM
INLD aale shayad ebb bhi BJP ke chakkar mein sein..... jyaa maari ebb tak naa to BJP ne candidate declare kare Haryana ke .... na INLD ne..

HJC aale ki 2 seat nyaari kaadh di..... ebb baaki 8 seataa pe kuchh "table ke tale-tale" kuchh kar sake s.... kuchh nahi bera Raajniti ka ... INLD aale desparate ho re sein....!!!

haryane mai hazka, bjp kai 7 seat aan ka anuman sai ek opinion pol ke hisab tai. 3 congress tai aar 0 inalo tai.

manojmalik007
March 14th, 2014, 02:41 PM
INLD aale shayad ebb bhi BJP ke chakkar mein sein..... jyaa maari ebb tak naa to BJP ne candidate declare kare Haryana ke .... na INLD ne..

HJC aale ki 2 seat nyaari kaadh di..... ebb baaki 8 seataa pe kuchh "table ke tale-tale" kuchh kar sake s.... kuchh nahi bera Raajniti ka ... INLD aale desparate ho re sein....!!!
shak sa to sai bhai. ibbe inalo nai apni list nahi dhari sai shami aar na bhajpa nai. ho sakai sai ihhe deal k chakkar mai baithe ho. lekin ya sushma, abhimanyu, ram bilas sharma jald si banan koni de baat. aar bhai chautala har bahar bhi koni aaye. tai bhai munnai tai muskil sa laage sai kaam. inalo ka tame ghana kharab chal rehya sai.

Fateh
March 15th, 2014, 11:43 AM

Brother, with in few days situation will be quite clear, so we have to Waite .

VikrantChodhary
March 15th, 2014, 12:09 PM
Though some of the candidates of INLD are good ground-level candidates, yet CONGRESS will get all 10 seats in HARYANA.

INLD Candidates of Sonipat , Karnal , Sirsa , Kurukshetra would be runner up & loose seats with narrow margins.

INLD Candidates of Rohtak , Faridabad , Ambala would loose outrightly without any fight.

INLD Candidates of Bhiwani & Gurgaon though tactically chosen would only prove to be VOTE-KATWAO & loose considerably.

INLD Scion & Candidate of Hisar would be placed third if HJC hijda is also in fray from HISAR. INLD has wrongly chosen her candidate knowing that erstwhile INLD worker is also in fray from same seat. They should know that HJC is poison and need to be weeded out first. Personal egos are OK with a JAT but not at cost of PARTY & SAMAJ.

Samarkadian
March 15th, 2014, 02:39 PM
Though some of the candidates of INLD are good ground-level candidates, yet CONGRESS will get all 10 seats in HARYANA.

INLD Candidates of Sonipat , Karnal , Sirsa , Kurukshetra would be runner up & loose seats with narrow margins.

INLD Candidates of Rohtak , Faridabad , Ambala would loose outrightly without any fight.

INLD Candidates of Bhiwani & Gurgaon though tactically chosen would only prove to be VOTE-KATWAO & loose considerably.

INLD Scion & Candidate of Hisar would be placed third if HJC hijda is also in fray from HISAR. INLD has wrongly chosen her candidate knowing that erstwhile INLD worker is also in fray from same seat. They should know that HJC is poison and need to be weeded out first. Personal egos are OK with a JAT but not at cost of PARTY & SAMAJ.

Somehow this tacit announcement of INLD candidates seems like a mute understanding with BJP for assembly elections. BJP is keeping its options safe by keeeping INLD and HJC in kitty.

DrRajpalSingh
March 15th, 2014, 03:14 PM
Somehow this tacit announcement of INLD candidates seems like a mute understanding with BJP for assembly elections. BJP is keeping its options safe by keeeping INLD and HJC in kitty.

What is mute in it, kindly elaborate !

DrRajpalSingh
March 15th, 2014, 03:18 PM

INLD Scion & Candidate of Hisar would be placed third if HJC ///is also in fray from HISAR. INLD has wrongly chosen her candidate knowing that erstwhile INLD worker is also in fray from same seat. They should know that HJC is poison and need to be weeded out first. Personal egos are OK with a JAT but not at cost of PARTY & SAMAJ.

What is the basis of your prediction that all the ten seats would go to Congress and none else. If you are so sure of your prophecy then why you are afraid of the role of candidates of other parties as expressed by you in the last lines.

agodara
March 15th, 2014, 03:39 PM
Navjot sidhu is going to get bjp ticket from kurukshetra but he is refusing it he wants to fight from amritsar only

VikrantChodhary
March 15th, 2014, 05:13 PM

I DON'T think that INLD wants or wanted to ally with BJP in Haryana.

Pehle hi 10 seats hain usmian bhi hissedari ? Instead INLD should additionally put its top leadership in DELHI LS elections as DELHI seats are more SYMBOLIC.

Defeat of INLD family in Rajasthan then in outside BHIWANI seat should prove to be EDUCATIVE to unlearned brass at helm of affairs.

INLD should not worry of BJP in Haryana State as it can never be a challenge in electoral politics to INLD. Treat BJP as extraneous & unharmful disease and never align with a disease.

Gidad hai kya jo alignment ki sochege ?

VikrantChodhary
March 15th, 2014, 05:15 PM
What is the basis of your prediction that all the ten seats would go to Congress and none else. If you are so sure of your prophecy then why you are afraid of the role of candidates of other parties as expressed by you in the last lines.

Arey bhai main nahin lad raha LECTION . Okay . Jo Daru ya nidar rahu.

INLD ka bata diya ki voh nahin jeetenge to CONGRESS hi jeetenge na ?

20-25 partyia to hain nahin chote se haryana main....

manojmalik007
March 16th, 2014, 07:55 AM
I DON'T think that INLD wants or wanted to ally with BJP in Haryana.

Pehle hi 10 seats hain usmian bhi hissedari ? Instead INLD should additionally put its top leadership in DELHI LS elections as DELHI seats are more SYMBOLIC.

Defeat of INLD family in Rajasthan then in outside BHIWANI seat should prove to be EDUCATIVE to unlearned brass at helm of affairs.

INLD should not worry of BJP in Haryana State as it can never be a challenge in electoral politics to INLD. Treat BJP as extraneous & unharmful disease and never align with a disease.

Gidad hai kya jo alignment ki sochege ?

inalo ke thode aur salla mai sendh laawegi bjp. inalo kamzor padd li sai. ar bhateri koshis kari thi inalo aalyan nai to bjp geli milan ki. chugarde kai pressure duwaya tha. par bani koni baat. ibb chahe kimme kahe jao bhai.

manojmalik007
March 16th, 2014, 07:58 AM
taalu aale tai akhirkaar seat mil he gayi bjp kanne tai. lyo bhai ibkai honi sai fight tai asli. jaat vote ibb bandne se shruti har dhrambir mai. rav bahadur sigh mahendargarh ke vote le jaga. karda kaam hona sai. tallu aale ke bhai bhi sakriya ho liye sai mahendargarh kaani yadvan tai rujhan khater.

manojmalik007
March 16th, 2014, 08:03 AM
rohtak tai omparkash dhankar tai seat mili sai ibkai. abhimanu naat ga. bera sai koni banni baat. omparkash dhankhar thode mote vote kaatega, har inalo aala samsher kharkadiya thode mote vote katega. margin kam ho sakai sai deependar khater ibkai.

avinashb
March 16th, 2014, 10:50 AM
rohtak tai omparkash dhankar tai seat mili sai ibkai. abhimanu naat ga. bera sai koni banni baat. omparkash dhankhar thode mote vote kaatega, har inalo aala samsher kharkadiya thode mote vote katega. margin kam ho sakai sai deependar khater ibkai.
सोनीपत में तो भाजपा आला नै चाले पाड़ दिए , पूरे भारत की सबसे ज्यादा जाट बहुल सीट पै तै बाह्मण ठा दिया । नास जा भाजपा आला का , पूरे हरियाणा में दो जाट ऐ पाये उसमे तै भी एक imported माल ।
भाजपा तो हजकां तै भी भूंडी , जाट तो सै ऐ कोणी इस पार्टी में |

भिवानी तै धरमबीर तै टिकट दे दी । इब यो आके बस जाटां के वोट तोड़ेगा और इनेलो आले अहीर ने जीतवा देगा । खुद तो जीतना बसके नहीं इस धर्मबीर कै, बस जाटां ने बर्बाद करेगा |
नौ साल कांग्रेस में लूट मचाई और इब मौका देखकै भाजपा में भाज गया । पब्लिक मैं किस मुंह तै जावेगा यो इब ।

manojmalik007
March 16th, 2014, 12:17 PM
सोनीपत में तो भाजपा आला नै चाले पाड़ दिए , पूरे भारत की सबसे ज्यादा जाट बहुल सीट पै तै बाह्मण ठा दिया । नास जा भाजपा आला का , पूरे हरियाणा में दो जाट ऐ पाये उसमे तै भी एक imported माल ।

भिवानी तै धरमबीर तै टिकट दे दी । इब यो आके बस जाटां के वोट तोड़ेगा और इनेलो आले अहीर ने जीतवा देगा । खुद तो जीतना बसके नहीं इस धर्मबीर कै, बस जाटां ने बर्बाद करेगा |
नौ साल कांग्रेस में लूट मचाई और इब मौका देखकै भाजपा में भाज गया । पब्लिक मैं किस मुंह तै जावेगा यो इब ।
bhai ya tai saara nai bera sai bhajpa pande, baniya ki party sai. koye nayi baat koni. west up mai dekh lyo ib. sendh la di ajit ki party ke vote bank mai. rolla rabda kara karoo kai bhaj ge pande aar bichare bhole jaat chood diye joot khann nai. arr aakhar mai jaat kai saari bhoond bandh di media aalya nai. ke kara bhai rajniti tedha sauda ho sai.

ye kih jaat nai de the seat. sushma bargi neta sai aade ke seat decide karan mai. aar bhai nyu he ye rambilas barge sai. ke karan bhai. nyu he hona sai ibb tai.

Samarkadian
March 16th, 2014, 12:22 PM

Pardeep Sangwan ( Kishan Sangwan's son) was backed for this seat but its clear cut now that its non jat politics by BJP.

Pardeep most likely will contest an independent one now.

manojmalik007
March 16th, 2014, 12:27 PM
Shruti nai kimme khas kaam koni karaye bhiyani mai. sadak tuti padi sain, har bhai na kimme aur hoya. baish ek kaam thoda thik hoya sai. bhiyani tai ncr mai kara diya kyukar he kyukar karkai. dharambir tai bhai apni jeb bharan mai dhayan rakhe sai. ihh ke bhai aur bhi badde thug sain. sara sauda jeem ge pachle 9 saala mai.

DrRajpalSingh
March 16th, 2014, 01:26 PM
Navjot sidhu is going to get bjp ticket from kurukshetra but he is refusing it he wants to fight from amritsar only

He has rejected the offer from Kurukshetra.

anilsangwan
March 16th, 2014, 01:57 PM
Sonepat pe pardeep dumdaar candidate tha. Lekin shayad bJp ne sameekaran banawan ki koshish ki hai. INLD aur Cong ne jat candidates ko ticket de kar naas kar diya..... Pardeep ko shayad isiliye ticket nahi di bJP ne!!! Haarenge pakke bJP aale !!

bhiwani mein iNLD ki lottery lagg sakti hai abb !! Yadav votes+ INLD ke katter votes mil ke shayad shruti er dharambir ne hara dein !!!

dahiyask
March 16th, 2014, 03:38 PM
Yes, ye BJP to sirf baniyo aur bahmno ki party hai, agar Sonipat se bhi jat ko ticket nahi diya to samanjh jana chahiye ki is party me jato ka koi future nahi hai. Ab to sonipat wale jato ne kisi ek jat ke pchhe lag jana chahiye aur is bahman ko harana chahiye

Pardeep Sangwan ( Kishan Sangwan's son) was backed for this seat but its clear cut now that its non jat politics by BJP.

Pardeep most likely will contest an independent one now.

anilsangwan
March 16th, 2014, 05:48 PM
Yes, ye BJP to sirf baniyo aur bahmno ki party hai, agar Sonipat se bhi jat ko ticket nahi diya to samanjh jana chahiye ki is party me jato ka koi future nahi hai. Ab to sonipat wale jato ne kisi ek jat ke pchhe lag jana chahiye aur is bahman ko harana chahiye
I heard that Padam Singh Dahiya is well accepted candidate in Sonepat. Pardeep ko independent nahi khada hona chahiye !! Jat vote divide honge..... Let Padam Dahiya win from there instead of this Pandat Kaushik

VikrantChodhary
March 16th, 2014, 06:37 PM
Chalo ek SANGWAN to BJP ne thikane la diya .[Full Stop]
Doosre ne hum non-bagri la denge THIKANE.[Full Stop]

I heard that Padam Singh Dahiya is well accepted candidate in Sonepat. Pardeep ko independent nahi khada hona chahiye !! Jat vote divide honge..... Let Padam Dahiya win from there instead of this Pandat Kaushik

sameer_rtk
March 18th, 2014, 08:36 AM
I personally feel, chaudhar should remain in the hands of Jats... this time we were able to gain OBC quota for jats, who knows if selected again (probably) Hooda may win some other similar gofts to jat comunnity..

DrRajpalSingh
March 18th, 2014, 08:54 AM
I personally feel, chaudhar should remain in the hands of Jats..........

If the community decides so the Chaudhar would remain with the Jats.

rkumar
March 24th, 2014, 08:34 PM
It seems Deepender will win the Rohtak seat by good margin. Anyone will like to comment on other seats in Haryana ?

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
March 24th, 2014, 08:42 PM
It seems Deepender will win the Rohtak seat by good margin. Anyone will like to comment on other seats in Haryana ?

RK^2

Here you say 'it seems' and in other thread you say 'sure' !

Does it not show that you are unsure about the outcome !

rkumar
March 24th, 2014, 08:58 PM
Here you say 'it seems' and in other thread you say 'sure' !

Does it not show that you are unsure about the outcome !

Why should I be talking of good victory margin if I was not sure ? Anyway.. use of words like " it seems" is quite common while discussing such topics. Use of such words leaves margin for others to have their say.

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
March 24th, 2014, 09:06 PM
Why should I be talking of good victory margin if I was not sure ? Anyway.. use of words like " it seems" is quite common while discussing such topics. Use of such words leaves margin for others to have their say.

RK^2

OK. Could you share the reason thereof and also keeping mum on other nine seats!

rkumar
March 24th, 2014, 09:15 PM
OK. Could you share the reason thereof and also keeping mum on other nine seats!

Simply because I don't know the dynamics and ground reality of other nine seats. This is why I requested others to comment on these other nine seats.

RK^2

Prikshit
March 25th, 2014, 10:42 AM
Gurgaon, faridabad are easy seats for BJP. Sonipat it would be a tough fight. No speculations for rest 6 seats.

sunnytewatia
March 25th, 2014, 01:48 PM
tough fight in hisar (cong Vs hajka) and sonepat + bhiwani ( all 3 equally strong - anything can happen). congress weak in sirsa, faridabad, gurgaon, ambala, karnal etc. Cong strong in kurukshetar.

Gurgaon, faridabad are easy seats for BJP. Sonipat it would be a tough fight. No speculations for rest 6 seats.

hemanthooda
March 26th, 2014, 02:15 PM
BJP rebel leader Pradeep Sangwan formally joins Congress. He would withdraw his nomination from Sonepat Lok Sabha seat today.

sunnytewatia
March 26th, 2014, 02:29 PM
he seems to be determined to teach bjp a lesson. seems huda ji has promised him a ticket from gohana as now jagbir malik will be in parliament. everyone needs power, so did this guy and he found a way to get it.

nuksan to un logo ka hua jo hamesha se anti congres the or isi wajah se pardip se jude the or iske liye cong ke khilaf rahe... ab wo kaha jaye bechare. pardip to gus gyaaa nicha muh karke

BJP rebel leader Pradeep Sangwan formally joins Congress. He would withdraw his nomination from Sonepat Lok Sabha seat today.

Samarkadian
March 26th, 2014, 02:35 PM
What options he had otherwise except a weak INLD and Hooda ? Its the loss of BJP and gains for Jats.

he seems to be determined to teach bjp a lesson. seems huda ji has promised him a ticket from gohana as now jagbir malik will be in parliament. everyone needs power, so did this guy and he found a way to get it.

nuksan to un logo ka hua jo hamesha se anti congres the or isi wajah se pardip se jude the or iske liye cong ke khilaf rahe... ab wo kaha jaye bechare. pardip to gus gyaaa nicha muh karke

sunnytewatia
March 26th, 2014, 02:38 PM
what gain. if jagbir malk wins and congres sits in opposition (likely to do so as per all polls n surveyz) - what gain samarkadianji?
wud hv been better if he had stayed in bjp n ensured defeat of this koshik pandat. he cud hv supported padam dhiya under d table n ensured defeat of koshik. inld is set to support modi at center. us mein hota jato ka gain. inld weak hone mein gain hai bhjanlal ke ladko ka. cong ka to dipender bhi opposition me hi baithega. though i hv high regard for him.

What options he had otherwise except a weak INLD and Hooda ? Its the loss of BJP and gains for Jats.

hemanthooda
March 26th, 2014, 02:43 PM
Hooda will offer sangwan ticket from Gohana or Baroda assembly in coming elections.

SumitJattan
March 27th, 2014, 04:13 PM
In a blow to the BJP in Haryana, Pradeep Sangwan, who had resigned from the party after being denied a ticket from the Sonepat parliamentary constituency, on Wednesday joined the ruling Congress.
Mr. Pradeep (43), son of Kishan Singh Sangwan, who remained MP from Sonepat thrice, announced his decision at Gohana in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Mr. Sangwan, who had decided to run as an Independent candidate, called to withdraw his candidature to support Congress nominee Jagbir Malik.
“I have joined the Congress. The BJP back stabbed our family. They ignored the family of a tall leader like my father, who had a clean image and was instrumental in building the BJP’s base in Sonepat region.
I have also worked hard over the years for this party, but today people who worked tirelessly for them have been ignored and sidelined not just in Sonepat, but in other parts of Haryana as well. Opportunists and turncoats with poor or no track record of working for the masses have been fielded by the BJP in Haryana on most seats,” Mr. Sangwan said.
He , who was a front runner from Sonepat was ignored by the BJP who fielded turncoat Ramesh Kaushik (48) from the Jat dominated constituency.
Mr. Kaushik, a former Congress leader had joined the BJP last year. Barring Hisar and Sirsa, which are being contested by its ally the Haryana Janhit Congress, the BJP has put up its candidates on the remaining eight Lok Sabha seats in the State.
Meanwhile, Mr. Sangwan said Sonepat BJP district youth, women, Scheduled Caste and farmer cells presidents and some other leaders also resigned from the party on Wednesday to protest against its decision to field Mr. Kaushik.
They all announced to join the Congress party, he said.
Later, addressing the public gathering at Gohana, Mr. Sangwan accused the BJP leadership of ditching the thousands of its workers.
Chief Minister welcomed Mr. Sngwan and all other new entrants and assured them due regard and position.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/pradeep-sangwan-quits-bjp-joins-congress/article5838892.ece

SumitJattan
March 27th, 2014, 04:15 PM
He will lose all sympathy he gained after the denial of ticket ... took a wrong decision and will pay the price in future

Prikshit
March 27th, 2014, 04:39 PM
In a blow to the BJP in Haryana, Pradeep Sangwan, who had resigned from the party after being denied a ticket from the Sonepat parliamentary constituency, on Wednesday joined the ruling Congress.
Mr. Pradeep (43), son of Kishan Singh Sangwan, who remained MP from Sonepat thrice, announced his decision at Gohana in the presence of Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda.
Mr. Sangwan, who had decided to run as an Independent candidate, called to withdraw his candidature to support Congress nominee Jagbir Malik.
“I have joined the Congress. The BJP back stabbed our family. They ignored the family of a tall leader like my father, who had a clean image and was instrumental in building the BJP’s base in Sonepat region.
I have also worked hard over the years for this party, but today people who worked tirelessly for them have been ignored and sidelined not just in Sonepat, but in other parts of Haryana as well. Opportunists and turncoats with poor or no track record of working for the masses have been fielded by the BJP in Haryana on most seats,” Mr. Sangwan said.
He , who was a front runner from Sonepat was ignored by the BJP who fielded turncoat Ramesh Kaushik (48) from the Jat dominated constituency.
Mr. Kaushik, a former Congress leader had joined the BJP last year. Barring Hisar and Sirsa, which are being contested by its ally the Haryana Janhit Congress, the BJP has put up its candidates on the remaining eight Lok Sabha seats in the State.
Meanwhile, Mr. Sangwan said Sonepat BJP district youth, women, Scheduled Caste and farmer cells presidents and some other leaders also resigned from the party on Wednesday to protest against its decision to field Mr. Kaushik.
Later, addressing the public gathering at Gohana, Mr. Sangwan accused the BJP leadership of ditching the thousands of its workers.
Chief Minister welcomed Mr. Sngwan and all other new entrants and assured them due regard and position.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/pradeep-sangwan-quits-bjp-joins-congress/article5838892.ece
As an independent candidate he has better future. Congress won't do any good to him.

DrRajpalSingh
March 27th, 2014, 04:43 PM

He was opposing a turn coat candidate who had deserted Congress and got BJP ticket and Sangwan wanted to fight as an independent candidate and was geting sympathy of the right thinking people !

But now he himself stands 'turncoat' and seems to have lost all support of the cadre.

SumitJattan
March 27th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Vinash Kaale viprit buddhi ...he forgot that he lost even the vidhansabha election 04

He was opposing a turn coat candidate who had deserted Congress and got BJP ticket and Sangwan wanted to fight as an independent candidate and was geting sympathy of the right thinking people !

But now he himself stands 'turncoat' and seems to have lost all support of the cadre.

SumitJattan
March 27th, 2014, 04:53 PM
I can bet he will lose Vidhan sabha badly ...INLD has strong hold in these areas ...Congress will become weak after Loksabha

Hooda will offer sangwan ticket from Gohana or Baroda assembly in coming elections.

VikrantChodhary
March 27th, 2014, 05:51 PM
Sonipat is a Gateway of Grand Trunk Road.

Bjp would press hard to have this seat.

This is not mere a seat for Bjp.

Voting to Bjp in SONIPAT even in future means giving away HARYANA CM -ship in inefficient Hands. Beware!

hemanthooda
March 27th, 2014, 08:08 PM
I can bet he will lose Vidhan sabha badly ...INLD has strong hold in these areas ...Congress will become weak after Loksabha

Assembly elections are still 6 months away.Electrol dynamics can change in few days based on various events/emotion/candidates etc.It will be interesting to follow the political space in coming months.

DrRajpalSingh
March 27th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Assembly elections are still 6 months away.Electrol dynamics can change in few days based on various events/emotion/candidates etc.It will be interesting to follow the political space in coming months.

Absolutely correct; the future turn of politics in Haryana and also in India as a whole is wrapped in the womb of uncertainties as of now.

rakeshsehrawat
March 28th, 2014, 07:34 PM
tough fight in hisar (cong Vs hajka) and sonepat + bhiwani ( all 3 equally strong - anything can happen). congress weak in sirsa, faridabad, gurgaon, ambala, karnal etc. Cong strong in kurukshetar. Why only Congress and HJC in Hisar? Dushiyant got sympathy & support from people. One thing for sure when it is three sided fight Congress comes out as winner so right now i feel that Congress will win these seats Apart from these seats congress will win Faridabad and Rohtak seats as per today's predictions. From Haryana maximum seats will be sweep away by Congress Congress (4-6), BJP + HJC (2-4) and INLD (2-4) * These are my own predictions results may vary and please don't fire that rocket launcher

DrRajpalSingh
March 28th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Why only Congress and HJC in Hisar? Dushiyant got sympathy & support from people. One thing for sure when it is three sided fight Congress comes out as winner so right now i feel that Congress will win these seats Apart from these seats congress will win Faridabad and Rohtak seats as per today's predictions. From Haryana maximum seats will be sweep away by Congress Congress (4-6), BJP + HJC (2-4) and INLD (2-4) * These are my own predictions results may vary and please don't fire that rocket launcher

Your analysis rightly depicts neck to neck electoral fight !

jitsingh1957
March 30th, 2014, 11:46 PM
it should not be bjp or aap, congress ,religion, or khap let us vote this time for honesty and sincerity to kill corruption.

rakeshsehrawat
March 31st, 2014, 10:05 PM
If jatlanders like to hear i beg to say something " Please vote for one single party" irrespective of region religion cast creed what ever and i would like that people here decide in a seprate poll and which ever party gets highest votes then just go for it. Rather then relying on a particular party or person show your strength and let the idiots in delhi know that we can also decide who will rule India.

rsdalal
April 3rd, 2014, 06:53 AM
Can somebody change the poll option, as BJP and INLD are not together any more so poll options are misleading.

jitender_singh
April 3rd, 2014, 10:36 PM
Hisaar main takkar chautala aur Bishnoi main ..Jat INLD ko vote denge aur gair Jat bishnoi ko . sampat singh aur aap party waala khyalia INLD ki vote katenge.Hooda ne jaanbhoojke sampat singh khada karwaaya hai taaki INLD naa jeet paaye Hisaar se .

RavinderSura
April 4th, 2014, 09:20 AM
Hisaar main takkar chautala aur Bishnoi main ..Jat INLD ko vote denge aur gair Jat bishnoi ko . sampat singh aur aap party waala khyalia INLD ki vote katenge.Hooda ne jaanbhoojke sampat singh khada karwaaya hai taaki INLD naa jeet paaye Hisaar se .
अगर जाट इनेलो को और गैर जाट बिशनोई को वोट देंगे तो फिर टक्कर कहा हुई , ऐसे तो फिर कुलदीप की एक तरफा जीत हो गई ! हुड्डा ने जानबूझ के क्यू खड़ा किया हैं , चौटाला ने किया हो तो ? कमाल की बात तो यह हैं की इस परिवार की चौथी पीढ़ी राजनीति मे आ ली पर ये आजतक अपने खुद के लिए सुरक्षित सीट नहीं बना पाए |

rsdalal
April 5th, 2014, 09:50 AM
BJP ने HJC के साथ गठबंधन करके situation complex कर दी है। लगता है jat विरोधी सुषमा स्वराज और रामबिलास शर्मा की ज्यादा सुनी गयी है।

१. HJC को तो तय है की वोट नहीं दी जा सकती (easy to eliminate)
२. AAP (another easy to eliminate)
३. कांग्रेस , हूडा साहब ने काफी अच्छा काम किया है डेवलपमेंट का और उनका पूरा हक़ बनता है वोट का परन्तु ये वोट उनको नहीं जाकर राहुल गांधी को जाती है। अगर आपको लगता है की राहुल गांधी P. M. के लिए सबसे ठीक उम्मेदवार है तो कांग्रेस को वोट दीजिये।
४. BJP ने जिस तरीके से टिकट बटवारा किया है गुरगाम की एक सीट मिल जाये तो भी बहोत है नहीं तो सायद वो भी न मिले BJP को। BJP को हरयाणा में वोट देना indirectly can go against us. It may eliminate INLD forever. we need strong hooda sahab in congress and Strong INLD in opposition or vice versa. We can not afford to eliminate either.

५. INLD ने टिकेट बटवारा बहुत अच्छा किया है ये ही एक पार्टी है जिसको हरयाणा में एक जाट पार्टी के नाम से जाना जा सकता है इन true sense चाहे वो jat reservation के पक्ष में हो या न हो.अगर जाट वोट एकमत हो कर INLD को मिलती है तो INLD can do wonders this time . They might get 6 seats this time. इस तरह आपकी वोट indirectly modi को जायेगी ना की सुषमा स्वराज या रामबिलाश शर्मा को। जिस तरह से ममता बनर्जी बंगाल का और जय ललिता तमिलनाडु का फायदा करवाते है चौटाला साहब हरयाणा का करवा सकते है, It would not be a surprise if INLD win even Gurgam seat from BJP. Even though BJP have a very strong candidate there.

For Delhi
Jats have already decided for BJP during Assembly elections few months back

For UP, as RLD is in alliance with congress so it is different.

For Rajsthan, I think it is a choice between BJP and Congress only.

As suggested by Rakesh above whatever we decide we should be united behind one party and vote in unity.

avinashb
April 6th, 2014, 07:13 AM
BJP ने HJC के साथ गठबंधन करके situation complex कर दी है। लगता है jat विरोधी सुषमा स्वराज और रामबिलास शर्मा की ज्यादा सुनी गयी है।

१. HJC को तो तय है की वोट नहीं दी जा सकती (easy to eliminate)
२. AAP (another easy to eliminate)
३. कांग्रेस , हूडा साहब ने काफी अच्छा काम किया है डेवलपमेंट का और उनका पूरा हक़ बनता है वोट का परन्तु ये वोट उनको नहीं जाकर राहुल गांधी को जाती है। अगर आपको लगता है की राहुल गांधी P. M. के लिए सबसे ठीक उम्मेदवार है तो कांग्रेस को वोट दीजिये।
४. BJP ने जिस तरीके से टिकट बटवारा किया है गुरगाम की एक सीट मिल जाये तो भी बहोत है नहीं तो सायद वो भी न मिले BJP को। BJP को हरयाणा में वोट देना indirectly can go against us. It may eliminate INLD forever. we need strong hooda sahab in congress and Strong INLD in opposition or vice versa. We can not afford to eliminate either.

५. INLD ने टिकेट बटवारा बहुत अच्छा किया है ये ही एक पार्टी है जिसको हरयाणा में एक जाट पार्टी के नाम से जाना जा सकता है इन true sense चाहे वो jat reservation के पक्ष में हो या न हो.अगर जाट वोट एकमत हो कर INLD को मिलती है तो INLD can do wonders this time . They might get 6 seats this time. इस तरह आपकी वोट indirectly modi को जायेगी ना की सुषमा स्वराज या रामबिलाश शर्मा को। जिस तरह से ममता बनर्जी बंगाल का और जय ललिता तमिलनाडु का फायदा करवाते है चौटाला साहब हरयाणा का करवा सकते है, It would not be a surprise if INLD win even Gurgam seat from BJP. Even though BJP have a very strong candidate there.

For Delhi
Jats have already decided for BJP during Assembly elections few months back

For UP, as RLD is in alliance with congress so it is different.

For Rajsthan, I think it is a choice between BJP and Congress only.

As suggested by Rakesh above whatever we decide we should be united behind one party and vote in unity.
Jats should vote unitedly to a single party in a single constituency ... Their votes should not split and get divided..
e.g. If Hooda is leading in Rohtak,then give votes to Congress only .. no need of wasting votes for OP Dhankhar or Kharkara
If Shruti Choudhary is leading in Bhiwani,then give votes to Congress only ..
If Choutala is leading in Hisar,give votes to INLD only ..
Check the situation in Sonepat .. Between Jagbir Malik and Padam Dahiya who-so-ever has more chances give him votes ..

Vote one sidedly in Karnal for Jaswinder Sandhu and give strong shock to Brahmins ...

Jats must ensure defeat of Rao Inderjeet and Krishanpal Gujjar from Gurgaon and Faridabad respectively .. INLD is best option here

From Kurukshetra,Sirsa and Ambala,its upto Jats whom should they give their votes .

Prikshit
April 7th, 2014, 01:56 PM
Jats should vote unitedly to a single party in a single constituency ... Their votes should not split and get divided..
e.g. If Hooda is leading in Rohtak,then give votes to Congress only .. no need of wasting votes for OP Dhankhar or Kharkara
If Shruti Choudhary is leading in Bhiwani,then give votes to Congress only ..
If Choutala is leading in Hisar,give votes to INLD only ..
Check the situation in Sonepat .. Between Jagbir Malik and Padam Dahiya who-so-ever has more chances give him votes ..

Vote one sidedly in Karnal for Jaswinder Sandhu and give strong shock to Brahmins ...

Jats must ensure defeat of Rao Inderjeet and Krishanpal Gujjar from Gurgaon and Faridabad respectively .. INLD is best option here

From Kurukshetra,Sirsa and Ambala,its upto Jats whom should they give their votes .
Bhai nu kyuna kehta akk BJP ne vote mat do...hahahaha

rkumar
April 8th, 2014, 07:37 PM
Very interesting interview of a farmer from Rohtak in which he says that he likes Modi, however, his vote is for Deepender;

Haryana: Smitten by Narendra Modi, loyal to Hooda

http://www.livemint.com/Opinion/Nbr4f7Czm6PCjyqc9c26GP/Haryana-Smitten-by-Narendra-Modi-loyal-to-Hooda.html

RK^2

sunnytewatia
April 9th, 2014, 01:34 PM
I heard congres has chances on only Rohtak and Sonepat seats this time. all others likely to be lost to opponents

One man and so much work, wonderful feat !

A good lesson to learn for other MPs, C M, Haryana ministers and other elected representatives down to grass- roots level to do at least a fraction of it for the people of other areas of Haryana too.

bipindahiya
April 9th, 2014, 01:47 PM
No,Sonipat seat is not so safe for congress,INLD candidate is giving a tough fight at this seat.BJP candidate is relying on modi wave otherwise personal image of that candidate is zero.

rsdalal
April 9th, 2014, 06:07 PM
INLD is the way to go in sonipat.

No,Sonipat seat is not so safe for congress,INLD candidate is giving a tough fight at this seat.BJP candidate is relying on modi wave otherwise personal image of that candidate is zero.

rsdalal
April 9th, 2014, 06:31 PM
Hissar -- INLD
Sonipat -- INLD
Faridabad -- INLD
Gurgaon -- INLD
Bhiwani -- INLD

avinashb
April 9th, 2014, 06:50 PM
Hissar -- INLD
Sonipat -- INLD
Faridabad -- INLD
Gurgaon -- INLD
Bhiwani -- INLD
Bhiwani mein INLD se Ahir Candidate nahi jeetega ... He is at no. 3 .
Jats will never given vote to their staunch rivals Ahir(Yadav) ..

I don't know about other constituencies

avinashb
April 9th, 2014, 06:53 PM
Bhai nu kyuna kehta akk BJP ne vote mat do...hahahaha
Haryana mein BJP ko vote dena bhi nahi chahiye ...

Just because of Jats and Jat reservation,
Brahmins will give vote to BJP
Rajputs will give vote to BJP
Yadavs will give vote to BJP
Gujjars will give vote to BJP
Backward Class A will give vote to BJP

I don't know why Jats are still lobbying in favour of BJP.

narenderkharb
April 9th, 2014, 07:49 PM
Hissar -- INLD
Sonipat -- INLD
Faridabad -- INLD
Gurgaon -- INLD
Bhiwani -- INLD

Sirsa -- INLD

rsdalal
April 9th, 2014, 08:30 PM
It is better to vote for a INLD candidate if jat candidates are useless.

Bhiwani mein INLD se Ahir Candidate nahi jeetega ... He is at no. 3 .
Jats will never given vote to their staunch rivals Ahir(Yadav) ..

I don't know about other constituencies

avinashb
April 9th, 2014, 10:35 PM
It is better to vote for a INLD candidate if jat candidates are useless.
AAP wale Baniye ya BSP ke Rajput ko vote de dein kya ???

What do you mean by useless and useful Jat candidates ?
What special benefits and perks we got during INLD regime ?

Don't confuse Jat voters now ...

RavinderSura
April 9th, 2014, 11:10 PM
भाजपा ने वोट की वकालत करने वाले जाट इब भी जीवे स ?

sunnytewatia
April 10th, 2014, 11:50 AM
भाजपा ने वोट की वकालत करने वाले जाट इब भी जीवे स ?
Yes, same way jaise ki congres ke chamche bach re he.

Soch samj k likh yaha sab jat he... garm khoon sabka he

avinashb
April 10th, 2014, 12:11 PM
Yes, same way jaise ki congres ke chamche bach re he.

Soch samj k likh yaha sab jat he... garm khoon sabka he
Vote to humne gair bhi diya ... Ibb Garam khoon ke karega isme ??

Thik kehve sai Ravinder bhai ..

BJP ne Haryana mein 2 Jat candidates ko hi ticket kyon di,HJC se alliance kyon kiya aur Rambilas Sharma ko CM kyo project kiya ??

Congress ko vote nahi dena to INLD ko do,BJP ka kya fand hai ???

jitender_singh
April 10th, 2014, 06:56 PM
Hisaar se kaun jeet raha hai

rkumar
April 10th, 2014, 07:48 PM
Congress will win one seat (Rohtak) for sure and possibly Sonipat as per my feedback. It hardly matters how many seats BJP wins as INLD will join NDA for sure.

RK^2

atamjeet78
April 10th, 2014, 08:19 PM
Bhai Suna hai Hisar me Kuldeep ko samara gaya hai..koi Hisar ka bhai hai to thoda detail batao..

sunnytewatia
April 10th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Hisar mein dustant chotala jeet rha h shyad

Prikshit
April 10th, 2014, 08:47 PM
Congress will win one seat (Rohtak) for sure and possibly Sonipat as per my feedback. It hardly matters how many seats BJP wins as INLD will join NDA for sure.

RK^2 Sure hatta do,ask congress supporters. Bjp se tough fight h. Inld ne cross voting ki h bjp ko. S
Sonipat me Inld ke better chance bta rhe h

avinashb
April 10th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Bhai Suna hai Hisar me Kuldeep ko samara gaya hai..koi Hisar ka bhai hai to thoda detail batao..
Dushyant Chautala is winning from Hisar ..
It was Do or Die match for INLD in Hisar ..

Huge turnout in Narnaund and Uchana ... This time huge setback to Bishnoi and his dirty non-Jat politics

avinashb
April 10th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Sure hatta do,ask congress supporters. Bjp se tough fight h. Inld ne cross voting ki h bjp ko. S
Sonipat me Inld ke better chance bta rhe h

Due to division of Jat votes between Congress and INLD , Pandit Ramesh Kaushik has given tough fight in Sonepat

agodara
April 10th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Dushyant Chautala is winning from Hisar ..
It was Do or Die match for INLD in Hisar ..

Huge turnout in Narnaund and Uchana ... This time huge setback to Bishnoi and his dirty non-Jat politics
Avinash
yoy forgot to mention barwala.all jats from these seats united and gave votes in favour of dushyant.kuldeep may get leads on others seats arourd 1 lakh but dushyant is going get lead around 1.50 lakhs from these 3 seats.his win is 100% sure.lets see how much votes sampat singh gets.kuldeep kitotika di bhai electionme or hisar keazadpur me bhi

avinashb
April 10th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Avinash
yoy forgot to mention barwala.all jats from these seats united and gave votes in favour of dushyant.kuldeep may get leads on others seats arourd 1 lakh but dushyant is going get lead around 1.50 lakhs from these 3 seats.his win is 100% sure.lets see how much votes sampat singh gets.kuldeep kitotika di bhai electionme or hisar keazadpur me bhi
Dushyant is even leading from Bawani Khera ... This time there was internal setting of Chautala with Kiran Choudhary ..

sunnytewatia
April 10th, 2014, 10:00 PM
Badhiya hua kuldeep haarega to.. Anti jat rajniti karta he wo...US SE TO HUDA CHOTALA BADHIYA

avinashb
April 10th, 2014, 10:11 PM
Strong triangular fight in Bhiwani-Mahendergarh .. Neck to neck competition between 3 candidates
At the last moment,the Jats who were unhappy with Congress switched their loyalty to INLD instead of Dharambir ..

In Bhiwani,Shruti is leading but from other 4 Jat dominated seats Dadri,Tosham,Bhadra and Loharu,,Jats voted almost equally to all the 3 parties.

The difference of votes among these 3 candidates in these 4 seats will be around 1000-5000 votes .

Now fate of these 3 candidates lies on pattern of voting in 4 seats of Ahirwal region i.e Mahendergarh,Narnaul,Ateli and Nangal Choudhary..
Any of 3 candidates may win ... No clear cut prediction
We must not be surprised if Ahir(Yadav) Candidate of INLD wins from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh .
My fear proved correct Jat votes got divided among 3 parties instead of 2.

rakeshsehrawat
April 10th, 2014, 10:39 PM
Sabse bada jhatka Rohtak seat se aane ki umeed
Shehar ke gair jat voters ne BJP ko support kiya. Evergreen INLD voters Samsher ke saath gaye aur Deepender Hooda ki Rohtak wali lead me bahut badi sendh lagi.
Local areas me INLD kayi jagah badhat me hai aur kayi jagah kante ki takkar hai.
Sabse bada jhatka jo mujhe laga wo Harijan varg ke voters ne diya jahan pehle inme se ek vote bhi galti se hi INLD ko milti thee wahin is baar sab khulke support de rahe the. Jato ko vote jyadatar do dhade me bante hi nazar aye. Agar Congress ka kila fatah karne me INLD kamyab ho gayi to Hooda sahab ke liye ye sabse ghatak baat hogi.

Halaki personallly log kehte rahe ki Ranbeer se Bhuppi badhiya aur Deepender to gau hai agar yahi line Devilal parivar ki hoti to inhe vote mangne ki jaroorat nahi hoti. Par INLD ka vote bank Shamsher Kharkara ke aane se bahut badha hai agar ye seat INLD jeet gayi to mere liye ye bahut achraj ki baat nahi hogi.

Teen tarfa mukable me waise hamesha Congress jeet-ti hai par is baar voters ne apne patte bahut chipa kar khele hain mujhe ab lagta hai ki

Congress 2-4
INLD 4-6
aur BJP 0-2

skharb
April 10th, 2014, 10:52 PM
Dushyant is even leading from Bawani Khera ... This time there was internal setting of Chautala with Kiran Choudhary ..
100 % .................congressi background jats like mann of mundhall vote to chottala ............
arround fifty thousand jeet ki ummeed h hissar s.

agodara
April 10th, 2014, 10:54 PM
Hi
in sirsa its clear cut victory for inld.have seen some hard core congressi openly voting to inld.i dont want to say about b**** voting but they wer leave it fellows u understands

skharb
April 10th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Strong triangular fight in Bhiwani-Mahendergarh .. Neck to neck competition between 3 candidates
At the last moment,the Jats who were unhappy with Congress switched their loyalty to INLD instead of Dharambir ..

In Bhiwani,Shruti is leading but from other 4 Jat dominated seats Dadri,Tosham,Bhadra and Loharu,,Jats voted almost equally to all the 3 parties.

The difference of votes among these 3 candidates in these 4 seats will be around 1000-5000 votes .

Now fate of these 3 candidates lies on pattern of voting in 4 seats of Ahirwal region i.e Mahendergarh,Narnaul,Ateli and Nangal Choudhary..
Any of 3 candidates may win ... No clear cut prediction
We must not be surprised if Ahir(Yadav) Candidate of INLD wins from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh .
My fear proved correct Jat votes got divided among 3 parties instead of 2.
congress win near by one lac vote from bhiwani............in yadav holded 3 seats their were triangular fight.
only in loharu 2 jats in fight...........dadri ,badhra bhiwani ,tosham nagal chodaery s clear jeet h shruti choudary ki.

Prikshit
April 10th, 2014, 11:11 PM
Tough people are hopeful of rohtak seat, but the faces of congress supportors said something else. Inld cross voted to revenge father son duo

agodara
April 10th, 2014, 11:50 PM
Tough people are hopeful of rohtak seat, but the faces of congress supportors said something else. Inld cross voted to revenge father son duo
rightly said bro
you can not say what is heart of rohtak voter.

avinashb
April 11th, 2014, 08:52 AM
This is just an exit-poll survey,for actual results wait for 16th May

After the casting of pollsyesterday,political pundits of Bhiwani have predicted the results of following8 constituencies … They are more than 90% confident of their prediction.
Ambala – BJP
Kurukshetra – INLD
Karnal – BJP
Rohtak – Congress
Hisar – INLD
Sirsa – INLD
Gurgaon – BJP
Faridabad – BJP

As far as Bhiwani-Mahendergarh and Sonepat are concerned,there is strongtriangular fight in these 2 constituencies .. Any party out of Congress,INLDand BJP can win from these 2 constituencies .. There is no sure shot prediction.. Just wait till 16th May

Jats should not be shocked or surprised if Brahmin of BJP wins from Sonepat andAhir(Yadav) of INLD wins from Bhiwani-Mahendergarh ..

Hats-off to Jats of Hisar for showing immense unity and ensuring defeat ofKuldeep Bishnoi .
Jats of Bhiwani and Sonepat should take lesson from Jats of Hisar and learn howto give their votes unitedly.

sunnytewatia
April 11th, 2014, 09:17 AM
Jats of Bhiwani and Sonepat should take lesson from Jats of Hisar and learn howto give their votes unitedly.

akal thokar khane se ati he brothr.

Jats of Hisar hv seen bhajanlal n his son winning for last 2 times. thats why they had learnt a lesson. but people of bhiwani mostly had a jat mp and never got humiliated. for example shruti chodhary, ajay chotala. surender singh, bansilal, chandravti - all jats and so on ( expect kuldeep in 2004 due to bad work by chotalaz). same way sonepat people hv not seen non jat for long. for example kishan sing sangwan 3 times and then jitender malik last time...

now when bhiwani people will see a yadav ruling them and sonepat people wil see a koushik ruling them - they will learn the lesson. hope these people do not win.

sunnytewatia
April 11th, 2014, 09:59 AM
in rohtak i wish n hope that mr dipender wins irrespective of what other parties hv done (cross voting or backing each other etc etc). he has done a lot for his peopl and dats why thy shud elect him. this wil give a strong mesg to all others that MP is for doing development n not enjoying life in delhi for 5 yrs.

sunnytewatia
April 11th, 2014, 10:05 AM
Congress 2-4
INLD 4-6
aur BJP 0-2

u seem to be out of touch from ground level bro. ur prediction for inld is high and for bjp it is low.

congress - even 3 seats difficult. so count rohtak + sonepat / bhiwani (tentative). no chances of getting 4 seats.
BJP 4-5 seats ( gurgaon, ambala, faridabad, karnal, sonepat (tentative) etc.
INLD - 3-5 seat - Hisar and sirsa confirmed + kurushetra (tentative) + Karnal (tentative) + bhiwani (tentative)

Prikshit
April 11th, 2014, 10:11 AM
in rohtak i wish n hope that mr dipender wins irrespective of what other parties hv done (cross voting or backing each other etc etc). he has done a lot for his peopl and dats why thy shud elect him. this wil give a strong mesg to all others that MP is for doing development n not enjoying life in delhi for 5 yrs.
Sunny,
Bahadurgarh a congress stronghold, here BJP is a clear winner, so is heard of rohtak city. In villages it was kinda balanced, the lead deepender use to have rohtak n adjacent areas was the real pain area this time. So lets wait what comes out of May16th. Trust me if same pattern happens Nationawide 300 mark is not far from reality. I have seen core congress people voting for BJP this time. Rightly said 2014 elections are not regular eletions, it is going to get more intresting as the day passes.

Prikshit
April 11th, 2014, 10:13 AM
u seem to be out of touch from ground level bro. ur prediction for inld is high and for bjp it is low.

congress - even 3 seats difficult. so count rohtak + sonepat / bhiwani (tentative). no chances of getting 4 seats.
INLD - 3-5 seat - Hisar and sirsa confirmed + kurushetra (tentative) + Karnal (tentative) + bhiwani (tentative)
Sonipat would be either BJP/ INLD. Congress is not a winner from there.

ajay86
April 11th, 2014, 10:31 AM
bro...from rohtak deepender will win surely.....due to cross voting..winning margin may be less this time.....except kosli (yadav dominated)and rohtak(punjabi baniya),,depender will take lead from all other jat dominated seats...

skharb
April 11th, 2014, 09:39 PM
bhiwani saatta bazar darmbir ko jita raha h ............ya baat hajam na ho rahi kisi bhi tarah s .

rakeshsehrawat
April 11th, 2014, 09:51 PM

BJP seat in Haryana is still a very difficult job. This time INLD had done a great damage to BJP and vice versa so It won't be a big surprise if congress gets more then 5 seats.
If i categorize people i found following classes
1) Rural Voter
a) Congress supporter
b) INLD supporter
c) Bas vote dalni hai
d) Chahe jitna zor laga lo hame koi farak nahi padta
vote share
INLD 55-60 %
Congress 35-40 %

INLD leads Congress second
a
Urban Voter
a)Congress supporter
b)INLD supporter
c)BJP supporter
d)AAP supporter
Congress vote share 35-40%
BJP Vote share 50-55%
INLD vote share 10-15%
AAP and others 2-10%

If we combine congress vote bank it comes as winner with a combined vote share of 35-40% in a constituency
BJP seat for Karnal Kurukshetra and Ambala have huge chances of winning rural areas still support INLD more then BJP so these 3 seats have chances of BJP winning.
Gurgaon is three sided match and with more then 3.5 lac muslim voters INLD could be winner not BJP
Rohtak city and Bahadurgarh will see a huge vote share of BJP but in villages BJP got nothing. Congress W/L 60:40
Bhiwani with yadav's opting out of election in Kosli etc. huge loss of INLD and gain for congress Cong 1st BJP 2nd INLD 3rd 55:50:45
Hisar INLD 1st BJP 2nd Cong. 3rd 60:50:40
Faridabad always favours Congress second BJP INLD got lowest share

and as per my information INLD didn't support BJP anywhere. Infact there was fight between Bisnoi and INLD supporters.

avinashb
April 11th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Sunny,
Bahadurgarh a congress stronghold, here BJP is a clear winner, so is heard of rohtak city. In villages it was kinda balanced, the lead deepender use to have rohtak n adjacent areas was the real pain area this time. So lets wait what comes out of May16th. Trust me if same pattern happens Nationawide 300 mark is not far from reality. I have seen core congress people voting for BJP this time. Rightly said 2014 elections are not regular eletions, it is going to get more intresting as the day passes.
First of all I believe thatDeependra Hooda will win from Rohtak … Last time he won by around 4,50,000votes but this time he will win again though margin of victory may be of 45 votes only . Though I am a voter of Bhiwanibut I have huge personal liking for Deependra Hooda as MP.
If I trust your prediction that OP Dhankhar will win from Rohtak then it’s amatter of serious concern. Non-Jats of Rohtak who gave votes in favour of BJPshould get Bharat Ratna and some Jats of Rohtak who voted for BJP deservesShourya Chakra for their shameful deed .
Hooda was the only MP from Congress in Haryana whose constituency has seenmaximum progress and development. Only Rohtak constituency got IIM,AIIMS,CancerInstitute, Nuclear Research Plant,Rohtak-Rewari rail line , Metro tillBahadurgarh , flyovers,highways and many more projects . Even Jat reservationbecame reality due to political will and effort of Bhupendra Hooda .. DeependraHooda was the only MP whose raised the issue of including Haryanavi dialect asscheduled language of Constitution .
Despite so much development in Rohtak if Hooda loses from Rohtak then it willput question mark on the credibility and loyalty of voters of Rohtak andparticularly Jats .

Why should we vote for Modi?
Because he did so much development in Gujarat.

Why should we vote against Hooda ?
Because he did so much development in Rohtak.

How much pro-Jat BJP party is ?
We will get it’s first evidence after 16th May when Modi led NDAGovernment has to clear name of next Army Chief . Lt. Gen. Dalbir Singh Suhagis the senior most in line of succession . If BJP is pro-Jat it will name Lt. Gen.Suhag as next Army Chief and we will get first Jat Army Chief afterIndependence.
Second evidence will be continuation of Jat reservation at Central level ifSupreme Court gives new date of hearing after 16th May.

I am confident that Jats especially of Haryana will say this line after 4-5months : हमने भाजपा रूपी मुर्गे की बाँग पर भरोसा तो कर लिया लेकिन बाँग दिन की थी ।

** There is difference between INLD and BJP.

avinashb
April 11th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Bhiwani with yadav's opting out of election in Kosli etc. huge loss of INLD and gain for congress Cong 1st BJP 2nd INLD 3rd 55:50:45

Brother Kosli comes under Rohtak,not Bhiwani-Mahendergarh ..

I believe Your prediction is almost correct if you make it 52:51:50

avinashb
April 11th, 2014, 10:02 PM
bhiwani saatta bazar darmbir ko jita raha h ............ya baat hajam na ho rahi kisi bhi tarah s .
Pichli baar Ajay Chautala ko jeeta rha tha ...

sunnytewatia
April 11th, 2014, 10:19 PM
Seems Shuti n her mother had an under the table tie up with chotala throu ramkishan fouji of bwani khera.
It is heard that fouji helped Inld in hisar seat in lieu of getting inld votes for shuti in bhiwani.

Also, people saying that navin jindal did under the table tie up wid bishnoi to get votes for himself in kurukshetra n getting votes to bishnoi ki hisaaar

net net prof sampat sing of cong at lossin hisar n he has accepted his defeat on his facebook page

avinashb
April 11th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Seems Shuti n her mother had an under the table tie up with chotala throu ramkishan fouji of bwani khera.
It is heard that fouji helped Inld in hisar seat in lieu of getting inld votes for shuti in bhiwani.

Also, people saying that navin jindal did under the table tie up wid bishnoi to get votes for himself in kurukshetra n getting votes to bishnoi ki hisaaar

net net prof sampat sing of cong at lossin hisar n he has accepted his defeat on his facebook page
Non-Jats ke hosle ab bhi buland hai Hisar mein ...
Aaj Hisar Lok Sabha ke Brahman aur Nai mujhe mil gaye ... Bahut gad gad ho rahe the .... Bole Bishnoi jeet rha hai Hisar se ...
Maine pucha result kab aaya ??
Dono chup ho gaye ..

agodara
April 11th, 2014, 11:43 PM
Non-Jats ke hosle ab bhi buland hai Hisar mein ...
Aaj Hisar Lok Sabha ke Brahman aur Nai mujhe mil gaye ... Bahut gad gad ho rahe the .... Bole Bishnoi jeet rha hai Hisar se ...
Maine pucha result kab aaya ??
Dono chup ho gaye ..
hi avinash
khishyani billi khamba noche.

agodara
April 12th, 2014, 12:17 AM
I heared
in news that one youth lost his life.he was 22 years old.wat will become of widow of demise,i guit here from thread thanks all brotheres

avinashb
April 12th, 2014, 09:55 AM
I heared
in news that one youth lost his life.he was 22 years old.wat will become of widow of demise,i guit here from thread thanks all brotheres
The youth who was killed in Bapora was from Valmiki Community and was a Congress Worker and other party was of Rajputs and from INLD ..

Bapora is the village of Gen. V.K. Singh .. It is village of Rajputs,Brahmans and Valmikis.

skharb
April 13th, 2014, 08:42 PM
Pichli baar Ajay Chautala ko jeeta rha tha ...
2... 4 ............yadav bhaiyao s baat hoi h.................wo sirf 85000 votes bata rahe h unke area m i/c nagal chodary. shruti k.
acc..rao nariender yadav of congrees transfer 10000 votes app. ..........like to join bjp
m nahi manta per confussion ban gaya ji .

skharb
April 13th, 2014, 08:47 PM
The youth who was killed in Bapora was from Valmiki Community and was a Congress Worker and other party was of Rajputs and from INLD ..

Bapora is the village of Gen. V.K. Singh .. It is village of Rajputs,Brahmans and Valmikis.
rajput orr balmiki dusmani purani s bhiwani m......

skharb
April 13th, 2014, 08:51 PM

ramkisan fozi ...............kiski ke madad kar sake s facebook ajay chottala page dekh lene.

skharb
April 13th, 2014, 08:55 PM
bhai gahna samrya s ek bhai mahara jankar tha uss time boout p ...........kampani jad rhi thee uske,......urr wo bajya bhi s jaatte n....ronda dekh k .

avinashb
April 13th, 2014, 09:15 PM
2... 4 ............yadav bhaiyao s baat hoi h.................wo sirf 85000 votes bata rahe h unke area m i/c nagal chodary. shruti k.
acc..rao nariender yadav of congrees transfer 10000 votes app. ..........like to join bjp
m nahi manta per confussion ban gaya ji .
Mere hisaab se Shruti Choudhary haar rahi hai ... Ho sakta hai 3rd number par ho ... Ahirwal mein bahut takda jhatka lga hai ... Bhiwani mein strong lead nahi le payi ... Relied heavily on Jat votebank but Jats did not help her ..
Loharu mein Dharambir ki bahut strong lead hai .. Gagadwas(Loharu) mein uska Sasural bhi hai ... Sombir also helped him indirectly ..

Aaj Congress High Command ko complaint ki hai Shruti ne Congressiyon ki ... Election mein co-operate na karne ki ..
Iska matlab use apni haar ka pta chal gya hai ..

sunnytewatia
April 13th, 2014, 09:19 PM
So whos winning bro? Bjp? Or Inld?

Mere hisaab se Shruti Choudhary haar rahi hai ... Ho sakta hai 3rd number par ho ... Ahirwal mein bahut takda jhatka lga hai ... Bhiwani mein strong lead nahi le payi ... Relied heavily on Jat votebank but Jats did not help her ..
Loharu mein Dharambir ki bahut strong lead hai .. Gagadwas(Loharu) mein uska Sasural bhi hai ... Sombir also helped him indirectly ..

Aaj Congress High Command ko complaint ki hai Shruti ne Congressiyon ki ... Election mein co-operate na karne ki ..

DrRajpalSingh
April 13th, 2014, 09:34 PM
Friends,

On 16th May 2014 one can reply who wins and who does not; till then wild gossips would continue.

The thread theme purpose achieved on 10th April, 2014 after voting, hence, it would be in the fitness of things to close the discussion on the issue.

Thanks and regards,

agodara
April 14th, 2014, 12:57 AM
mods kindly delete this posst

sunnytewatia
April 14th, 2014, 10:22 AM
i believe she shud hv worked hard for her jat community in bhiwani and rest of haryana. she did not and thats why will get her due. she and her mother opposed hooda in haryana and thus cudnt get any good projects in their area. they prefered their ego more than the development of the area. this will cost them.
i heard only achievement she was listing in her campaign was to add bhiwani mgarh in NCR - which has not given any benefits to people on the ground in terms of facilities. she could not get any rail project or road network project. people seem to have given her the dues.

Prikshit
April 14th, 2014, 10:49 AM
First of all I believe thatDeependra Hooda will win from Rohtak … Last time he won by around 4,50,000votes but this time he will win again though margin of victory may be of 45 votes only . Though I am a voter of Bhiwanibut I have huge personal liking for Deependra Hooda as MP.
If I trust your prediction that OP Dhankhar will win from Rohtak then it’s amatter of serious concern. Non-Jats of Rohtak who gave votes in favour of BJPshould get Bharat Ratna and some Jats of Rohtak who voted for BJP deservesShourya Chakra for their shameful deed .
Hooda was the only MP from Congress in Haryana whose constituency has seenmaximum progress and development. Only Rohtak constituency got IIM,AIIMS,CancerInstitute, Nuclear Research Plant,Rohtak-Rewari rail line , Metro tillBahadurgarh , flyovers,highways and many more projects . Even Jat reservationbecame reality due to political will and effort of Bhupendra Hooda .. DeependraHooda was the only MP whose raised the issue of including Haryanavi dialect asscheduled language of Constitution .
Despite so much development in Rohtak if Hooda loses from Rohtak then it willput question mark on the credibility and loyalty of voters of Rohtak andparticularly Jats .

Why should we vote for Modi?
Because he did so much development in Gujarat.

Why should we vote against Hooda ?
Because he did so much development in Rohtak.

How much pro-Jat BJP party is ?
We will get it’s first evidence after 16th May when Modi led NDAGovernment has to clear name of next Army Chief . Lt. Gen. Dalbir Singh Suhagis the senior most in line of succession . If BJP is pro-Jat it will name Lt. Gen.Suhag as next Army Chief and we will get first Jat Army Chief afterIndependence.
Second evidence will be continuation of Jat reservation at Central level ifSupreme Court gives new date of hearing after 16th May.

I am confident that Jats especially of Haryana will say this line after 4-5months : हमने भाजपा रूपी मुर्गे की बाँग पर भरोसा तो कर लिया लेकिन बाँग दिन की थी ।

** There is difference between INLD and BJP.
Bhai teri bat mann li mane akk usne bahut kam kia hai...but ya modi ki hawa ne yahan fight hi hawa tight kar di hai. Teri bat sahi hai agar he saved his seat to margin bahut hi kam hoga.

avinashb
April 14th, 2014, 03:04 PM
Bhai teri bat mann li mane akk usne bahut kam kia hai...but ya modi ki hawa ne yahan fight hi hawa tight kar di hai. Teri bat sahi hai agar he saved his seat to margin bahut hi kam hoga.
मेरे भाई इसको मोदी लहरनहीं,जाट विरोधी लहर कहते है | जितनी भी पिछड़ीजातियाँ हों या फिर स्वर्ण जातियाँ जैसे ब्राह्मण,पंजाबी याबनिए सब का एजेंडा था हुड्डा की हार क्योंकि इनकी नज़रों में हुड्डा मुख्यमंत्रीनहीं जाटों का नेता था |
जाटों में तो ऐसी देश-भक्ति जागी कि उन्हे अपना दुश्मन नज़र ही नहीं आया | जब हुड्डा से नाराजगी थी तो इनेलो को वोट दे देते |कम से कम वोट तो बर्बाद न जाता |
रोहतक लोक सभा के जिन जाटों ने भाजपा को वोट दिया है उन्होने तो यह कहावत सच कर दीकि “हनुमान जाट था”| भाई हनुमान जाट इसलिए था क्योंकि घरवालीतो राम की उठाई और आग उसने खुद की पुंछ में लगवा ली | इसीप्रकार प्रकार पार्टी तो भाजपा जीती और मोदी को प्रधानमंत्री बनवाने के चक्कर मेंजाटों ने खुद अपने पैर पर कुल्हाड़ी मार ली |
जाटों की जितनी पैंठ और हैसियत 10 जनपथ रोड पर है उतनी पैंठ और हैसियत 11,अशोका रोड पर न तो कभी थी ,न आज है और न ही आगे होगी |
कहने तो तो मेरे जाट भाई ये भी कह देंगे ओम प्रकाश धनखड़ भी तो जाट है और इसकेजीतने से भाजपा में जाटों का कद बढ़ेगा | लेकिन मेरे भाइयोंतुमने फिर वही कहावत सुनी होगी कि चमगादड़ तो चाहे अपने घर ले आओ या फिर दिल्ली लेजाओ या फिर मुंबई के ताज होटल या फिर दुनिया के किसी भी कोणे में लटकना उसे उल्टाही है | यही बात भाजपा की है , चाहेभाजपा से कितने भी जाट सांसद बन जाए मगर भाजपा में चौधर ब्राह्मण,बनियों और ठाकुरों की ही चलेगी |
जिस पार्टी को सोनीपत में कोई जाट उम्मीदवार न मिला हो और उसे छ: महीने पहलेकाँग्रेस छोड़कर भाजपा में शामिल हुए ब्राह्मण को टिकट देना पड़ा हो उस पार्टी सेजाटों का हितेषी होने की कामना करना गलत होगा |
जिस हिसाब से भाजपा ने हरियाणा में लोक सभा की टिकट बाँटी थी उससे भाजपा ईमानदारोंकी नहीं दूकानदारों की पार्टी ज्यादा लग रही है |

avinashb
April 14th, 2014, 03:05 PM
i believe she shud hv worked hard for her jat community in bhiwani and rest of haryana. she did not and thats why will get her due. she and her mother opposed hooda in haryana and thus cudnt get any good projects in their area. they prefered their ego more than the development of the area. this will cost them.
i heard only achievement she was listing in her campaign was to add bhiwani mgarh in NCR - which has not given any benefits to people on the ground in terms of facilities. she could not get any rail project or road network project. people seem to have given her the dues.
I don’t think that thistime voters of Bhiwani voted on the issue of Development.
Shruti Choudhary will lose election because of her ego and anti-incumbency ofCentral Government,not because she could not bring big projects inBhiwani-Mahendergarh.
She had always remained a loser in Ahirwal and due to her inability toconsolidate Jat votebank is major reason for her defeat. Both Dharambir and RaoBahadur were weak candidate in compariosn to her but she could not make dentinto Ahir votes.
Jat reservation was a major issue for Backward classes in Bhiwnai-Mahendergarhbut not for Jats.
Many non-Jats voted against Congress due to Jat reservation only.
This time also voting mostly was on the basis of Caste factor only but Voterswere very confused this time .Jats were confused because a Jat centrist partyINLD gave ticket to Ahir and a non-Jat party BJP gave ticket to Jat. Evennon-Jats especially Ahir were also confused between BJP and INLD.

avinashb
April 14th, 2014, 03:06 PM
So whos winning bro? Bjp? Or Inld?
Brother,at present Dharambir has upper edge over Rao Bahadur .. Firstly because he has taken lead from Bhiwani in comparison to Rao Bahadur. Secondly Rao Inderjeet has helped him a lot in Mahendergarh. RaoInderjeet had given a kind of diktat to Ahirs of Mahendergarh to make BJP win and INLD lose from Ahirwal.
Everyone knows that after declaration of results there would be alliance between BJP and INLD.
After 5 months there would be Vidhan Sabha elections in Haryana, INLD would never give more than 35 seats to BJP in Haryana and in extreme case it may give 40 seats. Moreover Chautala family would never agree for sharing of CM post for equal term. INLD will always claim CM post for full 5 years.
Rao Inderjeet has huge ambitions to become CM of Haryana and it don’t want INLDto dominate over BJP in Haryana . So he wants INLD to win as less as possible seats in Haryana so that BJP may stake more claim during Vidhan Sabha Elections.

avinashb
April 14th, 2014, 03:09 PM
Friends,

On 16th May 2014 one can reply who wins and who does not; till then wild gossips would continue.

The thread theme purpose achieved on 10th April, 2014 after voting, hence, it would be in the fitness of things to close the discussion on the issue.

Thanks and regards,
Sir,please change the title of Thread .. Make it Who may win Lok Sabha Elections in Haryana ?

DrRajpalSingh
April 14th, 2014, 05:36 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. New thread on the tentative results is being started to facilitate discussion on the topic.

The new thread is :

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?37277-Who-is-going-to-be-member-of-16th-Lok-Sabha-from-Haryana-Western-UP-and-Delhi