PDA

View Full Version : Matrimonial Search Issue

rudragulia
February 11th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Hello everyone. I dont know where exactly this topic should be on this forum, so I created it here.

This is about one of my friend son who is wheel chair bound, though the boy is healthy otherwise and good looking. We are looking for a suitable match for him to marry with but are unable to find one. The boy is well educated (done masters) and family is well settled in Delhi with good earning. Family is from Haryana. I was hoping whether anyone of you can be of any help for boy marriage.

We have looked at some girls over last few months but didn't find anyone suitable. Its not that the expectations are high, its just that since the boy is having problem, its doesn't make sense to marry him with another person having equally or even greater issues.

I, in my personal capacity as a long time family friend, is trying to help (even posted here on jatland matrimonial section) but nothing is bearing much fruit. So I request all dear members here that if you can help please let me know. If you know someone who can help, please refer us to them. It will be of great help to us from your side.

I am just trying to help a good boy live a life to fullest and seek your cooperation for this effort.