PDA

View Full Version : हिन्दू धर्म की परिसीमा

phoolkumar
February 12th, 2014, 04:14 PM
निम्नलिखित प्रश्नों के उत्तर तलाशता एक लेख ला रहा हूँ, शीर्षक होगा:

« हिन्दू धर्म की परिसीमा »

लेख में जो प्रश्न उठाये जायेंगे:

यह जानना कि हिन्दू धर्म की ग्रन्थ-पुराण की मान्यताओं अनुसार ‘हिन्दू धर्म’ सतयुग वाले जम्बूद्वीप की परिधियों से आगे निकल सर्व-भूमण्डल पर फैलने के बजाये सिर्फ वर्त्तमान भारत और नेपाल की सीमाओं तक क्यों सिकुड़ के रह गया और वर्त्तमान भारत में भी इसका दायरा सिमटता सा क्यों जा रहा है?
हिन्दू शब्द का उद्गम क्या है? किस ऋषि-महर्षि-साधू-संत-महात्मा-विद्वान्-विदूषक अथवा विदुषी ने इस शब्द की सर्वप्रथम खोज की? इससे पहले क्या था और अब इसका क्या प्रारूप है?
क्या कभी हिन्दू धर्म वेटिकन सिटी जैसी विट्टो पॉवर हासिल कर पायेगा और यदि हाँ तो वह कैसे?
हमारे ग्रन्थ काल्पनिक हैं या वास्तविक, इन पर ऐसे प्रश्न खड़े होने के लिए कौन जिम्मेदार?
क्या हिन्दू धर्म में लिंग-समानता, मानव-समानता और नश्ल-समानता है और यदि है तो किस रूप में और किस हद तक है? और क्या यह हद हिन्दू धर्म को वेटिकन से भी बड़ा धर्म बनाने का माद्दा रखती है? और यदि नहीं रखती तो हिन्दू धर्म के अंतर्गत क्या बदलाव चाहिए, इसको अर्जित करने हेतु?

फ़िलहाल इन प्रश्नों को यहाँ चर्चा के लिए डाल रहा हूँ| आपके विचार अपेक्षित हैं| - Phool Kumar Malik

swaich
February 13th, 2014, 12:00 AM
Maybe the essay will prove me wrong, buy I see the chosen scope and the key questions of your essay to be driven by an inferiority complex. This is specifically evident from the references to Vatican as having a 'veto power' and the general comparison with Christianity and the effort to rectify perceived wrongs.

phoolkumar
February 13th, 2014, 01:41 AM
Well sir, you may have your choice of opinion, but fathom is all about I am trying to. I want a fair discussion on it, no superiority or inferiority complex. But yes if you want to put me on inferior side, then I or one other who might be fair on this subject may put you on superior side because if by knowing the facts on "Vatican" even then you won't discuss on this thing to find out way of going beyond them then no discussing also won't get you there.

Though a mere discussion like this also gives no guarantee of reaching there but if would be able to get the people on points about why it is so, I think that would serve some purpose somewhere.

Thanks for throwing light on the points raised; was it superior, inferior or fair, can be decided/concluded at later or end too!

Maybe the essay will prove me wrong, buy I see the chosen scope and the key questions of your essay to be driven by an inferiority complex. This is specifically evident from the references to Vatican as having a 'veto power' and the general comparison with Christianity and the effort to rectify perceived wrongs.

Samarkadian
February 13th, 2014, 02:03 AM
Good luck and soon Upender will join you in this discussion to take you towards 'Moksha'.

DrRajpalSingh
February 13th, 2014, 09:23 AM
निम्नलिखित प्रश्नों के उत्तर तलाशता एक लेख ला रहा हूँ, शीर्षक होगा:

« हिन्दू धर्म की परिसीमा »

लेख में जो प्रश्न उठाये जायेंगे:

यह जानना कि हिन्दू धर्म की ग्रन्थ-पुराण की मान्यताओं अनुसार ‘हिन्दू धर्म’ सतयुग वाले जम्बूद्वीप की परिधियों से आगे निकल सर्व-भूमण्डल पर फैलने के बजाये सिर्फ वर्त्तमान भारत और नेपाल की सीमाओं तक क्यों सिकुड़ के रह गया और वर्त्तमान भारत में भी इसका दायरा सिमटता सा क्यों जा रहा है?
हिन्दू शब्द का उद्गम क्या है? किस ऋषि-महर्षि-साधू-संत-महात्मा-विद्वान्-विदूषक अथवा विदुषी ने इस शब्द की सर्वप्रथम खोज की? इससे पहले क्या था और अब इसका क्या प्रारूप है?
क्या कभी हिन्दू धर्म वेटिकन सिटी जैसी विट्टो पॉवर हासिल कर पायेगा और यदि हाँ तो वह कैसे?
हमारे ग्रन्थ काल्पनिक हैं या वास्तविक, इन पर ऐसे प्रश्न खड़े होने के लिए कौन जिम्मेदार?
क्या हिन्दू धर्म में लिंग-समानता, मानव-समानता और नश्ल-समानता है और यदि है तो किस रूप में और किस हद तक है? और क्या यह हद हिन्दू धर्म को वेटिकन से भी बड़ा धर्म बनाने का माद्दा रखती है? और यदि नहीं रखती तो हिन्दू धर्म के अंतर्गत क्या बदलाव चाहिए, इसको अर्जित करने हेतु?

फ़िलहाल इन प्रश्नों को यहाँ चर्चा के लिए डाल रहा हूँ| आपके विचार अपेक्षित हैं| - Phool Kumar Malik

Good topic chosen but at the same time several issues juxtaposed.

The universe and scope of discussion is very wide.

It is feared the discussion will drift away to various points here or there and thus end in unmanageable and with intangible results !

Nonetheless, it offers chance for a healthy discussion on various issues raised; so best wishes !!

swaich
February 13th, 2014, 12:00 PM
Well sir, you may have your choice of opinion, but fathom is all about I am trying to. I want a fair discussion on it, no superiority or inferiority complex. But yes if you want to put me on inferior side, then I or one other who might be fair on this subject may put you on superior side because if by knowing the facts on "Vatican" even then you won't discuss on this thing to find out way of going beyond them then no discussing also won't get you there.

Though a mere discussion like this also gives no guarantee of reaching there but if would be able to get the people on points about why it is so, I think that would serve some purpose somewhere.

Thanks for throwing light on the points raised; was it superior, inferior or fair, can be decided/concluded at later or end too!

As I said, it's an initial opinion and once you share your piece I may be proved wrong. In any case, interesting topic. I appreciate putting the time, thought and effort into it. Look forward to it.