PDA

View Full Version : Promotion of financial/Donation acitivies .......Request to Moderators.

saurabhjaglan
February 13th, 2014, 09:46 AM
Dear all,

I have a request that kindly provide some simpler way to promote Donation activities to promote jatland social practices and this website.
Like I am not able to find maestro,Visa and other options, these are not supported here to pay online.
can we pay through cheque? if yes then in favour of whom?
please also include some activities that donor should get some tax benefits also

I have few suggestions:

if get chance we can get associated with Surajmal / Parivar parichye (Delhi) , Class 1 officers associations of UP and Rajasthan and many more jat social welfare associations in terms of publicity and donation activities for Jatland .

we have many JAT CA and financial experts who can help in this regard.
and I think this is the best time to utilise the resources available and make Jatland infrastructure more stronger in terms of finance.
after that we can have dedicated "PAYED" subject matter expertise teams of technical activity , finance , admin and other expertise who will look after JL activities in more Professional way.

This is the right time to guide misguided jat youth , but this young generation uses Internet on day to day bases.
So we should promote jatland , a best online tool to help them , guide them in terms of their history, Past, Studies, Jobs , Matrimonial ,Professional networking world wide...

This is just a simple suggestion and my person view .

Í am ready to provide my best efforts to promote such noble cause .

Regards,
Saurabh Jaglan
9971 569 769

satyeshwar
February 15th, 2014, 06:26 AM
Hi Saurabh,
I appreciate your concern towards the well being of the site and your ardent desire to help us in continuing its services.

1) Unfortunately, we can't accept cheques at the moment as it cannot be easily transferred from one country to another.
2) We will welcome any committee / association with open arms. If Surajmal / Parivar parichye wants to use Jatland as their online forum to communicate and discuss their issues, they are more than welcome. We will even go as far as making certain new sections just for them or help them in whatever technical capabilities that we can. If you know their members, please reach out to them on Jatland's behalf.
3) I am not sure what you mean by "PAYED", but if you mean that we can have paid teams acting as moderators for JL, I think you are grossly overestimating the donations that we get. I assure you that with the current donations, we can't pay a single member, let alone a team. So it will have to be a volunteer effort. I don't think that there is any dearth of members who are willing to help out though.

-Bagh