PDA

View Full Version : Any enlightened person !

mhundpuriamann
March 7th, 2014, 04:52 PM
Hi All
If anybody has come through any enlightened person please let me know.
Somebody was saying it is of great effect if you even sit with these kind of people, i.e induction happens
by sitting in the company of this catagory people.

Stupid responses are not welcome (I am telling in advance).

Prikshit
March 7th, 2014, 04:55 PM
Hi All
Somebody was saying it is of great effect if you even sit with these kind of people, i.e induction happens

Come more clear what you mean by enlightened person here. There are many here on JL.

Read more, introspect, think positive respect elders, work for a cause. That will do enough for anyone.

manojmalik007
March 7th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Enlighten==>प्रबुद्ध करना

anilsangwan
March 7th, 2014, 06:16 PM
Interesting thread. If such a phenomenon happens then I believe such people will be extremely in demand. Could you please share more details about this.

Hi All

shivamchaudhary
March 8th, 2014, 07:48 AM
According to Buddha, enlightenment comes from inside, inner self.

So, please sit near mirror, and you may get what you seek :)

upendersingh
March 11th, 2014, 01:24 AM
Hi All

Though I have not come through any such person, but it seems there is certainly something like that. Look at these lines I have picked from a Pakistani site. They are also talking about some awaited one, guided one :
.................................................. .................................................. .........................................
The Awaited Hope for Humanity?? WHO??
The Awaited Hope for Humanity?? WHO??
This Topic might be sensitive in nature for million or billion, and assure you it’s not to change your views and beliefs nor to insult, disrespect any individual or community.

This is my Personal Opinion and IF any person out there disagrees with my view there is NO harm to MOI and considered as being Infidel but you can stamp Infidelity But it is NOT an Article of FAITH, Like MOI cares what other thinks of MOI.
My belief is that no one else is coming and “The Most awaited one” The Guided One” “The Last One came in 6th Century.
The Topic was never intended to be posted but recently claimed Prophet hood by Zahid Ahmed ali khan of New Prophet, Messiah & Mehdi, and a recent post on this forum of New Yemani Mahdi gave me courage (an ITCH) to write something from a chapter of my book about “THE AWAITED ONE “and “THE MAHDI meaning THE GUIDED ONE”

Now following are the Religions who believes in:
1- Hindus – Kalki Avatar (The Final One)
2- Jainism - Tirthaakara (The Last one)
3- Buddhism - Buddha (Rebirth/Reincarnation/The Last One)
4- Zoroastrian - Mithra (The Last one)
5- Christians – 2nd Coming of Jesus??
6- Jews – Messiah
7-Great Muslims- Messiah, Mehdi, Prophets, Jesus, divine ones and never ending Awaited LAST ONE.
Link (http://www.forumpakistan.com/viewtopic,p,1340465.html#1340465)
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................
So I think there is really something like that. Some people are really guided by some invisible power and I think they are called enlightened. Unfortunately super humans are counted in this category, so I don't think you or me can sit with such people. Whenever any such person comes in this world, then whole world will be aware of it. Then we can try to sit with him.

rekhasmriti
March 11th, 2014, 06:07 AM
-------Please Ignore --------

" Stupid responses are not welcome
Sounds Advisory

(I am telling in advance)
Sounds Threatening

Please sorry .....no offence .....IMO 1st answer came to my mind ........" Lo ji JL par toh sare hi Enlightened hai " .

rskankara
March 11th, 2014, 06:45 AM
Baat me kuch to dam hai!!!

-------Please Ignore --------

Please sorry .....no offence .....IMO 1st answer came to my mind ........" Lo ji JL par toh sare hi Enlightened hai " .

anilsangwan
March 11th, 2014, 09:08 AM
I agree with you.... Others' who agree with me, can quote this post of mine. :)

ssgoyat
March 11th, 2014, 10:11 AM

RSji,

ye JL ka "General Discussion" section sabte damdaar hai, nyu keh se ak bala

"Talk about anything under the sun, not just about Jatland"

matlab, kimme ho dhaka do isme

scsheorayan
March 11th, 2014, 03:16 PM
Looking for enlightened person ?
The search is futile. Looking for enlightenment outside, you will be disappointed.
Enlightenment comes from knowledge of self.
Your enlightenment is within you.
Know yourself and you will know the World.
It may sound too simple and probably stupid to some one, but enlightenment comes from true knowledge.
Read some good books and watch some videos on you tube, it may guide you in right direction.
Once again, there are no short cuts. Yes with good company you get it's benefits.
Where do you find such people ? Instead of looking for such persons, try to become one yourself.

Couple of pointers;
1. Bhagwat Geeta, especially chapters 16 to 18.
2. On you tube search for "Being Bliss" you may like what you find.

May God be with you always.

sanjeev_balyan
March 11th, 2014, 05:04 PM
I agree with you.... Others' who agree with me, can quote this post of mine. :)

Kati sahi , roj ek fera jatland par maar lo fir kisi enlightened bande ne dhondhan ki lod na hai

Fateh
March 12th, 2014, 05:31 PM
Good company does matter, but most enlightened person is self, work hard and understand self, If one wants to be happy in life he/she should keep these so called enlightened clothed wolf away

mhundpuriamann
March 18th, 2014, 01:06 PM
Good company does matter, but most enlightened person is self, work hard and understand self, If one wants to be happy in life he/she should keep these so called enlightened clothed wolf away

just words words and words!!! nothing valuable thing is coming out ! fatheh saab how can u be so HAPPY without even knowing WHO is this "one" who wants to be happy?
this is ur body? this is ur mind? or this is a combination of both or someone else !

Aap happy kisko rakhna chahte ho? (who u r ?)

still waiting for the sensible answer !

Prikshit
March 18th, 2014, 01:58 PM
just words words and words!!! nothing valuable thing is coming out ! fatheh saab how can u be so HAPPY without even knowing WHO is this "one" who wants to be happy?
this is ur body? this is ur mind? or this is a combination of both or someone else !

Aap happy kisko rakhna chahte ho? (who u r ?)

Bhai ib kille kun nam karwavega, words mil ja hai wo thode se?
Bhai as u didn't find anything valuable here(you are capable enugh of deciding that nothing is valuable), it implies that you yourself is the person(enlighted) whom you are searching.

Rahi bat fateh sahab ki, to uska jawab wo behter de payenge.

DrRajpalSingh
March 18th, 2014, 02:13 PM
just words words and words!!..................

What according to you is sensible answer, kindly share [of course, using words, please] !

Fateh
March 18th, 2014, 03:53 PM
Hi All

Brother, neither, the place nor we have time to clear your basics, it is you who has to try to understand words, words, your warning about response shows your self, so no further discussion please

mhundpuriamann
April 17th, 2014, 04:26 PM
Brother, neither, the place nor we have time to clear your basics, it is you who has to try to understand words, words, your warning about response shows your self, so no further discussion please

My true apologies to u if I have hurt u which never intended to.
Fateh saab really sorry for my careless coment.
We all here have great respect for you.

rakeshsehrawat
April 19th, 2014, 09:56 PM
कबीर दास जी के दोहे. Enlightened जो देखन मैं चला, enlightened न मिलिया कोय, जो दिल खोजा आपना, मुझसे enlightened न कोय। अर्थ : जब मैं इस संसार में enlightened खोजने चला तो मुझे कोई enlightened न मिला. जब मैंने अपने मन में झाँक कर देखा तो पाया कि मुझसे enlightened कोई नहीं है!

ssgoyat
April 20th, 2014, 01:04 AM
भाई इतनी क्यूं खूबात कर रह्या ईब ताहि..
किसे हो घूँट मारे होड़े जाट ने पकड़ लिये... enlighted (चस्या होड़) पावेगा पक्*कम....:topsy_turvy:

(PS: This is just to lighten up the mood)