PDA

View Full Version : How Indian Political System Works?

maddhan1979
March 8th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Sometimes, i fail to understand, how can people of this nation forget, the blood and sweat shed by some communities in this country.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, how easily religious powers get hold of people of this country.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, how easily religious gurus gather large amount of money in this country.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, how easily wrong and criminal people enter politics and end up as top leaders in this country.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, how easily some communities become political families and every member of the community is a leader.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, why do educated people have the least say in this country and are the major sufferers in this country.
Sometimes, i fail to understand, why are people writing same family names are shown as mutual enemies by the political system and religious powers of this country.

Sometimes, i fail to understand, why do soldiers,farmers and workers shed their blood and commit suicide in this country.

maddhan1979
March 14th, 2014, 08:13 AM
This is how Indian Political System works:

1. Give more and more money and focus on uneducated, half educated, nepotismic, mob based, religion driven, sentimental driven, crime oriented people. So that these people can create an utter state of chaos. The state of chaos bring money back to the political system and we all know how?

2. Make the executionary powers of the system corrupt and inefficient, so that they can not escape Neta ji.

3. Create an unorganized and bad development policies for land and other resources, so that they are a continuous source of Income.

4. Promote religion and so that all people are involved in religious crap.

5. Keep educated salaried class trapped by creating an environment around them with the following: crime infested society to live with, bad roads, polluted air, polluted water, harassment from the government sector, expensive education for their children, heavy taxes, harassment from the religious people, expensive non existent under equipped medical system/infrastructure/facilities.

6. Keep the population trapped in medieval thought processes, which does not allow the normal citizens to connect to the world and work at global level.

7. Promote people, religious groups, mindsets who control population through their unscientific, non logical, nationalistic blind mind set. These are also the people who promote masses and groups, who are either criminals, hooligans and mob based people trying to impose their ideologies and mind set to normal citizens.

8. Promote nepotism and family based rule, so that no new thought can come in the mind of people. Keep them in an eternal trap of family based rule and idol worship and non scientific, non rational thought process.

9. Keep getting soldiers, paramilitary forces trapped in ongoing internal conflicts arising out of non ability of some political people to extract money out of natural resources of the land.