PDA

View Full Version : सांसद हो तो - दीपेन्द्र हुड्डा जैसा …

jitendershooda
March 20th, 2014, 12:46 AM
Friends,

Influenced by the another thread about PM, thought of starting from base level i.e. evaluating my Member of Parliament i.e. Deepender Hooda.

We Indians love to talk politics and every election time these discussions goes viral. We always compare our present politicians with others from recent past and other contemporary politicians across state or may be other parts of country as well being more evaluative.

If we talk about Haryana, legends were - Panchayati leader & selfless Ch. Devi Lal and Iron Man of Haryana - CH. Bansi Lal.

But if talk about recent times, I can see Deepender Hooda rising promisingly. What a citizen expects from his leader, I feel Deepender fulfills most of those expectations.

My Observations:
1) Behavior: He is too humble. Never seen him talking loud with anyone. No gundagardi.
2) Approachable: Always approachable. Despite his father being CM, he was always been in public even when there were no elections nearby. Might have visited each village of his constituency 3-4 times in his loksabha term. Read once in Newspaper that he was in double park Model town Rohtak when thousands of people were eager to talk to him for their issues, he sat down on the ground (summers) and continuous 4-5 hours he listen to the people demands/concerns/issues.
3) Visionary: Took initiatives for bringing foreign investments, central projects in Haryana, his efforts in field of education e.g. IIT, IIM, AIIMS Badhsa, Cancer research institute, efforts for cargo airport, vision about infrastructure, record railway projects during last 8-9 years. Ch. Bansi Lal ke baad agar kabhi rail budget mein haryana ka naam sun-ne ko mila hai to wo Deepender ke efforts ke baad hi. Isse pahele to lagta tha jaise MPs soo ke aa jate they Haryana ke. (Yamunanagar, Hissar-Jakhal, Hissar-Meham, Sonepat-Jind, Rohtak-Rewari, rail coach factory etc.)
4) Sincere: He had more than 80% attendance in the parliament. Always took initiatives and spoken about current issues whether it is a matter of Inclusion of Haryanvi, FDI, Railway budgets etc. Always keep moving and motivating with new announcements and achievements for his people.
5) No shosha like Red Becon, extra security, no line of cars in his trail.
6) Leading among the ones who utilize MPLAD quota every year in a distributed manner in his constituency.

To kya hum Rohtak Wasi kahe sakte hein ki MP ho to Humare Deepender Jaisa ho?

In present era of total lost kind of situation in India, if someone comes and do such exemplary efforts, he must be appreciated to keep his motivation and momentum going on. Also to put peer pressure on other stake holders as well. Healthy Competition can only improve politics in India.

What are your views, or if you feel some areas where he could have performed much better than now or What else a citizen look for in his representative?

spdeshwal
March 20th, 2014, 05:57 AM
Welcome back Bhai Guhandi!

Achha laga, "Bimaari ke baad Bhale change ho kar aaye" aur yeh charcha shuru ki!
Although I am not a Congress supporter but wouldn't hesitate to second your thoughts!
I had heard lots of positive things about Deepender when I was there last Year!
No doubt he had all the advantage and support of his father being a CM but his role and sincerity can not be questioned!
The work he has done in his constituency speaks for itself. So, despite of his short comings, he could be termed an ideal representative!
Hope, members would agree with your point of view irrespective of their favorite parties and leaders!

Cheers!

narenderkharb
March 20th, 2014, 06:44 AM
Welcome Back and thanks for a beautiful post.

Despite being from a non Congress background I would certainly say he is the best MP I have seen over the years.His commitment , dedication ,vision ,humility accessibility etc are unparalleled and put him in a different league.

devdagar
March 20th, 2014, 06:59 AM
Hi All,
Nice to see good observations, here is what I experienced ....sometime back I wrote an email ( and one reminder) to Mr. Deepender Hooda on his govt email id about one of the issue ( not a favor or out of way consideration) I had with govt department in Jajjar dist, but I never heard anything from him or his staff ( assuming he do not read his own emails ).

SumitJattan
March 20th, 2014, 12:24 PM
All points accepted but if he will become MP he will end up supporting the corrupt UPA govt or spineless PM like Man Mohan Singh .... vote him for MLA or better CM of Haryana ... but not as MP ...because if we vote him he will end up supporting the worst possible govt and over all this country will pay the price

rkumar
March 20th, 2014, 03:38 PM
All points accepted but if he will become MP he will end up supporting the corrupt UPA govt or spineless PM like Man Mohan Singh .... vote him for MLA or better CM of Haryana ... but not as MP ...because if we vote him he will end up supporting the worst possible govt and over all this country will pay the price

On the face of it I too agree with you. However, looking a bit more closely, I find nothing wrong in his supporting PM or UPA for the benefit of his constituency and state. Choosing high moral grounds alone does not do any good for the people of area. In my views he played smartly and lobbied with central government for the benefit of Rohtak and Jhajjar. Wish we had someone like him in western UP. I don't think we should worry of his supporting UPA leadership at the center this time as there won't be UPA government.

RK^2

rkumar
March 20th, 2014, 03:45 PM
Hi All,
Nice to see good observations, here is what I experienced ....sometime back I wrote an email ( and one reminder) to Mr. Deepender Hooda on his govt email id about one of the issue ( not a favor or out of way consideration) I had with govt department in Jajjar dist, but I never heard anything from him or his staff ( assuming he do not read his own emails ).

I too second your observation. Like most politicians and government departments he too has not put in place a credible mechanism to handle his official emails. Meeting him in person remains the best way of approaching him.

RK^2

jitendershooda
March 20th, 2014, 11:13 PM
Welcome back Bhai Guhandi!

Achha laga, "Bimaari ke baad Bhale change ho kar aaye" aur yeh charcha shuru ki!
Although I am not a Congress supporter but wouldn't hesitate to second your thoughts!
I had heard lots of positive things about Deepender when I was there last Year!
No doubt he had all the advantage and support of his father being a CM but his role and sincerity can not be questioned!
The work he has done in his constituency speaks for itself. So, despite of his short comings, he could be termed an ideal representative!
Hope, members would agree with your point of view irrespective of their favorite parties and leaders!

Cheers!

Bahut Bahut Dhanyavad Satyapal Ji, aap sab puraane logon ko yahan active pakar aacha lag raha hai.

Kai thread padhe to laga ki log doosryan ki batlan lag rahe er Diye Talle Andhera Ho Rahya ... :) why not discuss and motivate our own people who are doing consistently good.

jitendershooda
March 20th, 2014, 11:14 PM
Welcome Back and thanks for a beautiful post.

Despite being from a non Congress background I would certainly say he is the best MP I have seen over the years.His commitment , dedication ,vision ,humility accessibility etc are unparalleled and put him in a different league.

True, Bhai Saab.

jitendershooda
March 20th, 2014, 11:19 PM
Hi All,

Good you shared this incident. Yes, emails must have been monitored by some staff. It will be good for him too, if some day he visit JL, he should know where to improve and keep his staff tight or put in place a mechanism as indicated by RK ji, where such good suggestions should not go unanswered.

jitendershooda
March 20th, 2014, 11:24 PM

Sumit Bhai, I can map with your concern but this way Congress or any other party will be depleted of good people. Good people must be appreciated and positively critiqued wherever they are. With this theory one party will go lifeless and other will turn autocrat.

DrRajpalSingh
March 21st, 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi All,

Nothing strange, this is the way of politicians as they have no time to attend to trivial matters raised by their electorate after elections !

desijat
March 21st, 2014, 09:31 AM
People on the thread are actually saying quite the opposite - he attends to trivial issues but e mail is not the best way to reach him
Nothing strange, this is the way of politicians as they have no time to attend to trivial matters raised by their electorate after elections !

DrRajpalSingh
March 21st, 2014, 09:53 AM
People on the thread are actually saying quite the opposite - he attends to trivial issues but e mail is not the best way to reach him

Friend,

It's your perception that e-mail has no relevance to seek redress . Then what is the best way to reach an elected computer trained representative .

None can deny that it's one of the best ways to keep connected with people.

Look Mr. Depender Hooda himself is using the social media in a big way by sending e-mails, messages on mobiles, face book and twitters etc to win over the favour of electorate in his election campaign.

Other candidates are also not lagging behind in using the latest technology in their election campaign.

For details read: 'Candidates take social media route to woo voters' in The Tribune, Chandigarh, p. 3, dated 21 March 2014,

or log : www.tribuneindia.com (http://www.tribuneindia.com)

Thanks,

rskankara
March 21st, 2014, 10:55 AM
The discussion has reached to very interesting level using e-mail issue. Friends, I believe that nothing is complete in this universe. Each of us has lot of bad qualities. But we have to judge a person based upon his larger public life and work. Something is better than nothing. We should not malign a person due to political affinity.

sunnytewatia
March 21st, 2014, 01:07 PM
Mr Dipender is one of the best MPs Haryana ever had. Also, i m sure that people of rohtak will agree that he is even better than his father who was 4 times mp from the same seat. Dipender has done way more work in rohtak jhajjar than his father did in 4 terms. our MP in Faridabad has been useless.

rkumar
March 21st, 2014, 01:29 PM
Friend,

It's your perception that e-mail has no relevance to seek redress . Then what is the best way to reach an elected computer trained representative .

None can deny that it's one of the best ways to keep connected with people.

Look Mr. Depender Hooda himself is using the social media in a big way by sending e-mails, messages on mobiles, face book and twitters etc to win over the favour of electorate in his election campaign.

Other candidates are also not lagging behind in using the latest technology in their election campaign.

For details read: 'Candidates take social media route to woo voters' in The Tribune, Chandigarh, p. 3, dated 21 March 2014,

or log : www.tribuneindia.com (http://www.tribuneindia.com)

Thanks,

No two words about it. There is strong need to respond to the issues raised via emails. Sooner or later he will have to put some workable mechanism in place to respond to his electorates through emails. If there is reliable mechanism, crowds at his residence will also decrease. As of now I hardly see any politicians or even senior government officials responding to public issues raised via emails. I have written to Modi, PM, Mamta Banerjee , Akhilesh Yadav and all sorts of people. Trust me, not even one responded back. Only exception had been "Udyog Bandhu" UP who at almost immediately to the issues raised via emails.

Social media campaigns are almost one way affairs. Very rarely one responds to the comments made by followers.

RK^2

hemanthooda
March 21st, 2014, 01:59 PM
Yes , if one looks at the - work done by Deepender in his constituency , his accessibility , his calm & composed behavior , listens patiently to the people , He is really one of the outstanding MP's. He is way ahead of his father CM Hooda on all aspects.

Prikshit
March 21st, 2014, 03:05 PM
Friends,

Influenced by the another thread about PM, thought of starting from base level i.e. evaluating my Member of Parliament i.e. Deepender Hooda.

We Indians love to talk politics and every election time these discussions goes viral. We always compare our present politicians with others from recent past and other contemporary politicians across state or may be other parts of country as well being more evaluative.

If we talk about Haryana, legends were - Panchayati leader & selfless Ch. Devi Lal and Iron Man of Haryana - CH. Bansi Lal.

But if talk about recent times, I can see Deepender Hooda rising promisingly. What a citizen expects from his leader, I feel Deepender fulfills most of those expectations.

My Observations:
1) Behavior: He is too humble. Never seen him talking loud with anyone. No gundagardi.
2) Approachable: Always approachable. Despite his father being CM, he was always been in public even when there were no elections nearby. Might have visited each village of his constituency 3-4 times in his loksabha term. Read once in Newspaper that he was in double park Model town Rohtak when thousands of people were eager to talk to him for their issues, he sat down on the ground (summers) and continuous 4-5 hours he listen to the people demands/concerns/issues.
3) Visionary: Took initiatives for bringing foreign investments, central projects in Haryana, his efforts in field of education e.g. IIT, IIM, AIIMS Badhsa, Cancer research institute, efforts for cargo airport, vision about infrastructure, record railway projects during last 8-9 years. Ch. Bansi Lal ke baad agar kabhi rail budget mein haryana ka naam sun-ne ko mila hai to wo Deepender ke efforts ke baad hi. Isse pahele to lagta tha jaise MPs soo ke aa jate they Haryana ke. (Yamunanagar, Hissar-Jakhal, Hissar-Meham, Sonepat-Jind, Rohtak-Rewari, rail coach factory etc.)
4) Sincere: He had more than 80% attendance in the parliament. Always took initiatives and spoken about current issues whether it is a matter of Inclusion of Haryanvi, FDI, Railway budgets etc. Always keep moving and motivating with new announcements and achievements for his people.
5) No shosha like Red Becon, extra security, no line of cars in his trail.
6) Leading among the ones who utilize MPLAD quota every year in a distributed manner in his constituency.

To kya hum Rohtak Wasi kahe sakte hein ki MP ho to Humare Deepender Jaisa ho?

In present era of total lost kind of situation in India, if someone comes and do such exemplary efforts, he must be appreciated to keep his motivation and momentum going on. Also to put peer pressure on other stake holders as well. Healthy Competition can only improve politics in India.

What are your views, or if you feel some areas where he could have performed much better than now or What else a citizen look for in his representative?
Agree to you on abovementioned points. Very well summarized.

His weak points per me :-
1) Lack of aggression in terms of showing representation at National level.
2) Vision starts and ends at Rohtak.
3) Could have done something for poor sex ratio. (He married twice, others are not so lucky, recently read an article of "randa union" in TOI, a result of skewed sex ratio).
4) Father-son duo were more in to sycophancy of the high command.

rkumar
March 21st, 2014, 04:18 PM

His weak points per me :-.......

Don't you think this is what the Sansad of Rohtak should have been doing? Fully focused on his constituency.

RK^2

Prikshit
March 21st, 2014, 05:08 PM
Don't you think this is what the Sansad of Rohtak should have been doing? Fully focused on his constituency.

RK^2
Here i meant rohtak city, constituency has more places other than proper rohtak city.

DrRajpalSingh
March 21st, 2014, 06:08 PM
Good you shared this incident. Yes, emails must have been monitored by some staff. It will be good for him too, if some day he visit JL, he should know where to improve and keep his staff tight or put in place a mechanism as indicated by RK ji, where such good suggestions should not go unanswered.

Definitely it would enhance his accessibility to the people and control crowding him at even odd places and odd hours.

skharb
March 21st, 2014, 09:01 PM
Here i meant rohtak city, constituency has more places other than proper rohtak city.
as a humanbeing deepu bhai theek h per jahhajar k liye syad wo kuch khass nahi kar paye.
aaj ek bhai n bataya jahhajer k n ki yha koi kam na hoya ...sirf dhondhla(power plant jhahdli) jiski bijli delhi jati h arr mahri too fasal bhi na hoti dungsar .
haa wo bhai thaa dhankhar khap ka ...............arr nu bhi kha rha tha k har s jhajjar t deepu ji ki.

jitendershooda
March 21st, 2014, 09:27 PM

Prikshit Bhai, you must have been away from bgarh for long time. Give me some time, will collect the data and share it with you for the overall constituency.

devdagar
March 21st, 2014, 09:36 PM
Jitender Bhai,
Keeping calm is basic quality of all politicians (exceptions are always there), also talks are easy because you do not put an effort to resolve the issue (typical desi style...ho jayega ji…attitude) and it keeps rural folks feel good factor. (I am not arguing that arrogance or talking loud are good qualities), but to respond in writing required more efforts to find out about the issue and respond appropriately.

jitendershooda
March 21st, 2014, 09:38 PM

His weak points per me :-
1) Lack of aggression in terms of showing representation at National level.
3) Could have done something for poor sex ratio. (He married twice, others are not so lucky, recently read an article of "randa union" in TOI, a result of skewed sex ratio).
4) Father-son duo were more in to sycophancy of the high command.

:) Had kar di bhai Prikshit, If people are still not happy with the efforts Deepender has done central level then they cant be made happy ever.
1) Stake of Haryana in Railways I already shared,
2) moreover I saw him speaking at the time of every major issue in parliament whether it is budget discussions, Efforts to include Haryanavi as a language, FDI etc.
3) bringing central projects like AIIMS, IIT, IIM, Coach Factory, Broadening of highways, cancer research institute, efforts for cargo airport in meham
4) Companies like Panasonic and others in jhajjhar
5) Few months back he has been given some major responsibility with in party perhaps of media management along with Ajay Maken.
6) You must have seen him coming in media panel discussions too.

jitendershooda
March 21st, 2014, 09:43 PM
Jitender Bhai,
Keeping calm is basic quality of all politicians (exceptions are always there), also talks are easy because you do not put an effort to resolve the issue (typical desi style...ho jayega ji…attitude) and it keeps rural folks feel good factor. (I am not arguing that arrogance or talking loud are good qualities), but to respond in writing required more efforts to find out about the issue and respond appropriately.

No Sir, I dont agree with you on this. I have personally seen people from both INLD and Congress too. And nobody could match the temperament and behaviour of Deepender.

devdagar
March 21st, 2014, 09:53 PM
I respect your opinion..I think Manmohan Singh has better temperament than any other PM India has so far…but that does not reflect his accomplishments.

brahmtewatia
March 22nd, 2014, 01:07 AM
it seems you haven't gone through the other posts on the subject. you’ve cherry picked one trait of his personality and started making your own comparisons... ​that absolutely makes no sense. read above posts to learn about his accomplishments.

with education at his hand, i’m sure he’ll go a long way. i would love to see him as prominent jat leader at the centre stage in not too far distant future. i don’t know him personally but i’ve heard about him from my sister when he was his student at tits, bhiwani. the unfortunate part (as per me) is that he belongs to a spineless party who in all probability would and should be dumped by the sane voters.

it’s nice to see some old stalwarts to the fore… my contemporaries. i’ve been a mute spectator for a while, couldn’t find any relevant topic to pour in my views, except politics. well it’s election times, so carry on.

devdagar
March 22nd, 2014, 05:55 AM
Bhai Brahm,
I am not sure if you are referring my post...I am not cherry picking anything I just wrote my experience. I am not saying he is good or bad. May be all of you know him personally .... in that case your opinion definitely carry more weight...if not...then all are writing their perceptions (which are definitely not same as experience).
I will not comment on this topic any more :)

spdeshwal
March 22nd, 2014, 08:34 AM
it seems you haven't gone through the other posts on the subject. you’ve cherry picked one trait of his personality and started making your own comparisons... ​that absolutely makes no sense. read above posts to learn about his accomplishments.

with education at his hand, i’m sure he’ll go a long way. i would love to see him as prominent jat leader at the centre stage in not too far distant future. i don’t know him personally but i’ve heard about him from my sister when he was his student at tits, bhiwani. the unfortunate part (as per me) is that he belongs to a spineless party who in all probability would and should be dumped by the sane voters.

it’s nice to see some old stalwarts to the fore… my contemporaries. i’ve been a mute spectator for a while, couldn’t find any relevant topic to pour in my views, except politics. well it’s election times, so carry on.

Brahm Bhai aapka bhi jatland par fir se swagat hai!
There would be always something on Jatland that pulls us back !
Agreeing on what you have to said about Deepender, hope to see you more and more on Jatland!

Cheers!

VikrantChodhary
March 22nd, 2014, 10:16 AM
Q No 1 : Do Deepender Hooda hold MBBS degree ?

If yes , Why this news is not in open public ? , Why don't write Dr. as salutation ? , How he got admission ? Do he had that much talent to crack PMT exam or starting se hi SIFARISI Daur ?

Q No. 2 : For Jobs in Haryana a new criteria has came into practice for SHORTLISTING of Candidates for jobs - " Percentage of marks at GRADUATION Level" . Gaon -Dehat ke bachhe , maximum arts (humanties) se pad kar , kyunki sirf arts ke colleges hain gaon main abhi tak , 90 -90 percent Shahar cities ke refugee bachho ki taraj par ?

Congress Gaon-Gaon karti nahin thakti aur regulations saari anti- village.

Maximum age 40 hone ke karan , socho jisne 1990-2000 main degree ki hogi toh ? 90 percent kahan se layega uss jamane main?

This was introduced at behest of your esteemed Deepu , Non-Math Student .

Seedha-Seedha CGL Kyun nahin karwate every year ?????????????????

krishdel
March 22nd, 2014, 12:01 PM
No Doubt Hooda has done a lot for Haryana .
But at the same time I appreciate BJP what they have done for JATS , It was BJP that set the stage for JATS to be Center OBC list from Rajasthan.
Now Vasundhara Ji trying hard to get the ticket for maximum JAT candidates.

:) Had kar di bhai Prikshit, If people are still not happy with the efforts Deepender has done central level then they cant be made happy ever.
2) moreover I saw him speaking at the time of every major issue in parliament whether it is budget discussions, Efforts to include Haryanavi as a language, FDI etc.
3) bringing central projects like AIIMS, IIT, IIM, Coach Factory, Broadening of highways, cancer research institute, efforts for cargo airport in meham
5) Few months back he has been given some major responsibility with in party perhaps of media management along with Ajay Maken.

desijat
March 22nd, 2014, 02:43 PM
No Doubt Hooda has done a lot for Haryana .
But at the same time I appreciate BJP what they have done for JATS , It was BJP that set the stage for JATS to be Center OBC list from Rajasthan.
Now Vasundhara Ji trying hard to get the ticket for maximum JAT candidates.

Hooda;s have done a lot for Jat reservation, unlike anybody from BJP who openly went against it in state.

By the way BJP has 7 MP jat candidates(1 is Sonaram) and Congress has 6. Not much of a difference.

VikrantChodhary
March 22nd, 2014, 03:36 PM
Hooda;s have done a lot for Jat reservation, unlike anybody from BJP who openly went against it in state.

By the way BJP has 7 MP jat candidates(1 is Sonaram) and Congress has 6. Not much of a difference.

Jats ko reservation Khiladiyon ne dilwaya hain.

When Wrestler Sushil Kumar , Geeta Phogat , Saina Nehwal , Virender Sehwag , Vijender Singh & many others shown talent at internatonal level , it gave recognition to POLICY Makers to think for them.

Ek positive environment ki rachna ki hain inn sab players ne in favour of JAT word.

When each of them met Sonia after winning , they put unconscious pressure on big leader to do something for them.

Aur jab inn khiladiyon ke karan ek baar Sonia Gandhiji ka mann bann gaya to favour JATs in some way toh phir toh political advisors Dwivedi, Chaturvedi, saare log mil kar bhi reservation ko rok nahin payein.

INLD ki rally main jab saare Olympian including Virender Sehwag , Saina Nehwal aaye to political pressure bhi bana tha.

indervesh2712
March 22nd, 2014, 11:46 PM
respected all, i think Email itni badi fight nahi hai...
for some collective tasks I had to visit deepender hooda for quite few times... and it was good to know that MP was exactly within reach.. it was even good to observe that he has maintained low-profile throughout his political career so far.. on one of my visits, some old people from village barona were so surprised by his soft-spoken skills that they had never seen before..
after all the report card for MP is the progressive tasks for his constituency - for that i agree with jitenderhooda that "MP ho to Deepender Jaisa"..

Prikshit
March 24th, 2014, 12:08 PM
Prikshit Bhai, you must have been away from bgarh for long time. Give me some time, will collect the data and share it with you for the overall constituency.
Bhaisahab,
In last 10 years I was away from b.garh for an year and 4 months, so almost 8 years and 8 months during his tenure I was in bgarh only. I am eagerly waiting for that data.

Seeing the proximity of Bahadurgarh and adjacent areas with the National capital, the development which could have been in place is still missing. Even If I agree to you on his work you stated, I would say a right man in a wrong party.

SumitJattan
March 24th, 2014, 12:36 PM
No doubt a good MP is good for constituency but its on the wisdom of people what they want a good PM or a good MP ..... I am 100% in agreement with you not to support a corrupt and turcoat politicians to what ever party they belong to ... ans I appreciate him he is a nice person and i admire his Tenacious efforts for his constituency and his people .... in this last i can say a right person in a wrong party where i think people like him are overcasted by the usless people with some SURNAME :)

Sumit Bhai, I can map with your concern but this way Congress or any other party will be depleted of good people. Good people must be appreciated and positively critiqued wherever they are. With this theory one party will go lifeless and other will turn autocrat.

DrRajpalSingh
March 24th, 2014, 12:47 PM
respected all, i think Email itni badi fight nahi hai...
for some collective tasks I had to visit deepender hooda for quite few times... and it was good to know that MP was exactly within reach.. it was even good to observe that he has maintained low-profile throughout his political career so far.. on one of my visits, some old people from village barona were so surprised by his soft-spoken skills that they had never seen before..
after all the report card for MP is the progressive tasks for his constituency - for that i agree with jitenderhooda that "MP ho to Deepender Jaisa"..

Surprising observation He has maintained low-profile throughout his political career so far !!!!!!

Indeed you are undermining his role as an MP and as a Congressman !!!

DrRajpalSingh
March 24th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Bhaisahab,
In last 10 years I was away from b.garh for an year and 4 months, so almost 8 years and 8 months during his tenure I was in bgarh only. I am eagerly waiting for that data.

Seeing the proximity of Bahadurgarh and adjacent areas with the National capital, the development which could have been in place is still missing. Even If I agree to you on his work you stated, I would say a right man in a wrong party.

None can deny lop sided and uneven or even no development charges in Rohtak constituency and also in Haryana taken as a whole.

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:07 PM
None can deny lop sided and uneven or even no development charges in Rohtak constituency and also in Haryana taken as a whole.

Sir , can you pl elaborate more on this lop sided/uneven/no development charge?

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:18 PM
Work Done by Deepender , 17093

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:21 PM
Image attached ..

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:24 PM
More Images ...

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:25 PM
Cont .....1709817099

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:27 PM
Cont .....

hemanthooda
March 24th, 2014, 01:30 PM
I have attached the report card of Deepender Hooda in earlier posts , let us compare it with any other MP. In my view , he is the best bet for Rohtak.

sunnytewatia
March 24th, 2014, 01:42 PM
I wish ki hamara mp bhi aisa hota. saw the pics above and everything he has done in jhajjar n rohtak for his area. the other mps were sleeping. we also voted for congress mps in our area but didnt get any benefit like rohtak. this time only dipender shud win in haryana as congress mp so that other congress mps learn a lesson.

rkumar
March 24th, 2014, 04:19 PM
I wish ki hamara mp bhi aisa hota. saw the pics above and everything he has done in jhajjar n rohtak for his area. the other mps were sleeping. we also voted for congress mps in our area but didnt get any benefit like rohtak. this time only dipender shud win in haryana as congress mp so that other congress mps learn a lesson.

It will be interesting to see how much funds Rojtak got from Haryana government and how much from central government. MPs like Selja who are well connected with congress high command, got nothing from central government for their constituency. Fact of the matter is that these MPs have no vision as far as development is concerned. Ever heard Avtar Singh Badhana talking of anything big for the area and then working on it? In a way I notice that Deepender Hooda has come out of his father's shadows and created his own place in politics.

RK^2

jitendershooda
March 24th, 2014, 11:04 PM
i would love to see him as prominent jat leader at the centre stage in not too far distant future.
Amen!
Jai Ho Brahm-a Ji ki. Welcome Bhai Saab, Keep posting else you will be charged with a "Hit and Run Case". :tears_of_joy:

jitendershooda
March 24th, 2014, 11:32 PM
Bhaisahab,

Thanks a lot Hemant Bhai. You have provided good consolidated points. Prikshit bhai I have collected the following points from images shared by Hemant. Please raise if the following are mis-quoted:
1) With the help of centre and state govt. established a footwear park at bahadurgarh, tyre giant YokoHoma established in Bahadurgarh.
2) Bahadurgarh mein metro ka nirman 2016 tak poora hoga. 1991 crore kharch honge.
3) Jasour Khedi Mein Desh ka pahela vishvstariye pramanu oorja anusandhan vishv-vidyalya ki sthapna karai.
4) IIT Delhi ka vishtar Campus Badhsa mein 500 crore ki lagat se 100 acre mein hoga.
5) AIIMS-2 Badhsa mein sthapit.
6) Rastriye cancer anusandhan aspatal - iss par 2200 crore ki lagat aaegi.
7) Parivahan mantralya bharat sarkar aur maruti ka sanyukt chalak prashikshan, yatayat shodh tatha vahan prashikshan kendra jismein 12000 chalakon ko prashikshit karne ki shamta hai
8) Rohtak Phase-2, Jhajjar and Bahadurgarh mein 100-100 bistaron ve kosli, beri mein 50 bistaron ki suvidha wale aspatalon ka nirman.
9) Jhajjar, bahardurgarh, sampla, meham, beri mein nae jalgharon ka nirman.

I have already asked one of my friends who has access to the MPLAD scheme projects. I will share the village wise work done by Deepender's MPLAD scheme quota in Bahadurgarh. Hope that helps to bring more clearer picture.

jitendershooda
March 24th, 2014, 11:35 PM
None can deny lop sided and uneven or even no development charges in Rohtak constituency

Sharing few of the points picked from Hemant's post that shows the distributed development projects across constituency. Still as mentioned I already asked one of my friend to share the distribution of MPLAD funds of Deepender. Will share soon.

1) kendirya manav sansadhan mantralya se Bhakli mein kendriye vidyalya manjoor karvaya.
2) Kendriye manav sansadhan mantralya se gaon ghuskani mein jwahar navodya vidalya chalo karvaya
3) State institute of teacher training jhajjar mein sthapit
4) Rao Birender Singh Rajya engg. college JainaBad (Kosli)mein manjoor karvaya
5) Ch. Ranbir Singh Engg. College Jhajjar mein manjoor.
6) State Inst. of physical education Meham mein manjoor.
7) Grameen star par behatar swathya suvidhaon ke liye gavon mein 20 porathmik swathya kendr and loksabha shetr meke 10 gaon mein samudayik kendron ka nirman.

rkumar
March 25th, 2014, 12:02 AM
[COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=century gothic]....................]i would love to see him as prominent jat leader at the centre stage in not too far distant future..................]

Definitely we will like him or someone else with his positive approach to emerge as a Jat leader at national level. However, wishing alone is not going to help. Internal structure of congress or BJP or any other similar party is such, that becoming a national leader for anyone is not so easy. It will require very high level of political skills to steer through to reach to that level. Bansilal did a great deal in developing Haryana, but could not become a Jat leader. Ch Charan Singh, though hardly known for any major infrastructural development, was a great leader. Ch Devi Lal too was another great leader, though not because of development related work. To become a leader at national level, Deepender or for that matter anyone else will have to work at a very different level. By very definition a leader is one who can lead the people towards a particular goal. Leader need not do the things on ground himself. His/ her role is to motivate the people towards a particular goal. he/ she need to create awareness among people and lead them from the front. It requires great oratory skills and a very high degree of human behavior understanding. Becoming a mass leader is a different ball game altogether.

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
March 25th, 2014, 07:43 AM
Sharing few of the points picked from Hemant's post that shows the distributed development projects across constituency. Still as mentioned I already asked one of my friend to share the distribution of MPLAD funds of Deepender. Will share soon.

1) kendirya manav sansadhan mantralya se Bhakli mein kendriye vidyalya manjoor karvaya.
2) Kendriye manav sansadhan mantralya se gaon ghuskani mein jwahar navodya vidalya chalo karvaya
3) State institute of teacher training jhajjar mein sthapit
4) Rao Birender Singh Rajya engg. college JainaBad (Kosli)mein manjoor karvaya
5) Ch. Ranbir Singh Engg. College Jhajjar mein manjoor.
6) State Inst. of physical education Meham mein manjoor.
7) Grameen star par behatar swathya suvidhaon ke liye gavon mein 20 porathmik swathya kendr and loksabha shetr meke 10 gaon mein samudayik kendron ka nirman.

Does the list not show uneven work done in various areas of the constituency !

DrRajpalSingh
March 25th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Sir , can you pl elaborate more on this lop sided/uneven/no development charge?

This is no charge but fact, enumerate work done by the State Government at Rohtak town and in rest segments of Rohtak Parliamentary constituency.

About development in other parts of the State, less said, the better.

hemanthooda
March 25th, 2014, 09:46 AM
This is no charge but fact, enumerate work done by the State Government at Rohtak town and in rest segments of Rohtak Parliamentary constituency.

About development in other parts of the State, less said, the better.

Sir , it would be really nice if you can present some facts . I tried to gather whatever info i can & shared. I can arrive at the conclusion from the data shared above , that good amount of work has been done in all assembly segments of Rohtak Parliamentary Constituency.

DrRajpalSingh
March 25th, 2014, 11:19 AM
Sir , it would be really nice if you can present some facts . I tried to gather whatever info i can & shared. I can arrive at the conclusion from the data shared above , that good amount of work has been done in all assembly segments of Rohtak Parliamentary Constituency.

One has to visit Haryana Vidhan Sabha library to collect the data which keeps record of Assembly discussions.

hemanthooda
March 25th, 2014, 11:26 AM
If any respected member charges something , then it has to be supported by facts & figures otherwise i presume it is to be mere rhetoric ,falsehood & propaganda in my limited understanding with due respects.

sunnytewatia
March 25th, 2014, 01:45 PM
had I been in Rohtak, would have voted for dipender without any doubt. but why shud I vote for congress in faridabad.

It will be interesting to see how much funds Rojtak got from Haryana government and how much from central government. MPs like Selja who are well connected with congress high command, got nothing from central government for their constituency. Fact of the matter is that these MPs have no vision as far as development is concerned. Ever heard Avtar Singh Badhana talking of anything big for the area and then working on it? In a way I notice that Deepender Hooda has come out of his father's shadows and created his own place in politics.

RK^2

desijat
March 25th, 2014, 08:32 PM
Kudos to Deependra, it is good to see people across the party lines are appreciating his good work.

VikrantChodhary
March 25th, 2014, 09:03 PM
Deepender Hooda is not a good person. In job selection process he has introduced HIGHLY DANGEROUS Concept of - "Percentage of Marks" in Qualifying Degree i.e Graduation.

a) Rural Haryana or rather Rural India

b) Age gap of Selection Process - 20 to 30 years for general - For LONG 10 years can percentage of marks remain stagnant ?
One who topped college in 2000 with bare 75 % at graduation level.
But for 2010 candidate 75 % is AVERAGE marks.

c) Role of private Universities , Region-wise some say Southern Universities give more marks than in UP or Bihar.

So what he has introduced ( By being back channel agent as he is not CM of state ) is TOO BAD THINKING.

** Leaders are known for their THINKING **

rkumar
March 26th, 2014, 12:07 AM
Deepender Hooda is not a good person. In job selection process he has introduced HIGHLY DANGEROUS Concept of - "Percentage of Marks" in Qualifying Degree i.e Graduation.

a) Rural Haryana or rather Rural India

b) Age gap of Selection Process - 20 to 30 years for general - For LONG 10 years can percentage of marks remain stagnant ?
One who topped college in 2000 with bare 75 % at graduation level.
But for 2010 candidate 75 % is AVERAGE marks.

c) Role of private Universities , Region-wise some say Southern Universities give more marks than in UP or Bihar.

So what he has introduced ( By being back channel agent as he is not CM of state ) is TOO BAD THINKING.

** Leaders are known for their THINKING **

What is wrong in having the criteria of minimum passing marks of 55% ? Is that too high a level ? Do you want that people with third division should be treated at par with 55% and above? I just went through the requirement for teachers as advertised below;

http://hpsc.gov.in/Advertisement/Advertisement%20No.%207%20of%202013.pdf

What is your objection to the requirement of 55% passing marks in this advertisement?

RK^2

VikrantChodhary
March 26th, 2014, 12:10 AM
What is wrong in having the criteria of minimum passing marks of 55% ? Is that too high a level ? Do you want that people with third division should be treated at par with 55% and above? I just went through the requirement for teachers as advertised below;

What is your objection to the requirement of 55% passing marks in this advertisement?

RK^2

If you can see Advertisement , you must have access to SHORTLISTING LIST FOR INTERVIEW purely based on % of marks in Graduation.

Don't support anyone blindly.

VikrantChodhary
March 29th, 2014, 09:47 PM

RK^2

Astonished to see as of now Four members are supporting such a DANGEROUS thing of SHORTLISTING FOR INTERVIEW on basis of PERCENTAGE of MARKS in GRADUATION!

Seedha-Seedha Haryana CGL kyun nahin karwa deta ? Open Competitive EXAM ??

AGE to apply - 20 to 40 years in Haryana for GENERAL - KYA 20 SAAL main Percentage ek si rahegi ?

Graduation to South India ki University se ki ho tab ?
Private University se ki ho ab ?
Gaon ke college se ki ho tab ?
Voh bhi arts main ki ho ? Aur Science main ?
Aur subject jaise Hindi se ki ho ? ya Poore bata poore MATHS se ki ho ?

Kya Government ek FAIR COMPETITON NAHIN KARA SAKTI HAR SAAL ?

Ya chunav ke time yaad aavein hain BEROZGAAR ?

Daksh
March 31st, 2014, 10:20 AM
we can get some other MP also, not necessary to go with only one name, AAP has shown hope, I shall like to give Jai Hind a chance.

Prikshit
March 31st, 2014, 11:12 AM
we can get some other MP also, not necessary to go with only one name, AAP has shown hope, I shall like to give Jai Hind a chance.
I guess BJP/Nota/congress in order are better than AAP candidate.

rsdalal
March 31st, 2014, 04:51 PM

Welcome khokhar bhai to jatland.
Thanks for posting your first post.

hemanthooda
April 1st, 2014, 01:33 PM
Sitting MP from Rohtak Deepender Singh Hooda has scored above the average in a survey that rated MPs' performance. The survey has been done by CNN-IBN and ADR.
Deepender, son of Haryana Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, scored high on accessibility and trustworthiness. His score was under 8 out of 10 on both.
He has been rated 8 on provision of Law and Order, 8 on public transport and good roads, 7 for providing better schools, 6.6 for provision of safe drinking water and 6.4 for primary health centres.

Deepender scored over 6 on women's safety and creation of job opportunities, making his overall rating 6.77.

http://m.ibnlive.com/news/deepender-hooda-scores-above-average-on-mps-performance-card/461709-3-240.html

hemanthooda
April 1st, 2014, 01:40 PM
As per India today group , Deepender Hooda has been ranked at 37 in all india MP report card.These rankings have been compiled by the India Today Group in partnership with two NGOs -- the Satark Nagrik Sangathan (SNS) and the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR)

http://election.intoday.in/mpreport/Haryana/Rohtak.html

Interestingly Rahul Gandhi Lags at the bottom. :)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rahul-gandhi-lags-india-first-mp-rankings-2014-lok-sabha-polls/1/351577.html

DrRajpalSingh
April 1st, 2014, 01:50 PM
As per India today group , Deepender Hooda has been ranked at 37 in all india MP report card.These rankings have been compiled by the India Today Group in partnership with two NGOs -- the Satark Nagrik Sangathan (SNS) and the Association for Democratic Reforms (ADR)

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/rahul-gandhi-lags-india-first-mp-rankings-2014-lok-sabha-polls/1/351577.html

It is well known that it is the policy of the Congress that it shows scant respect for poll surveys; then what is the justification in believing authenticity of results of these two surveys has been approved by the Congress or not !

Daksh
April 1st, 2014, 01:50 PM
Prikshit sab chor hain, new hope need a chance.
rsdalal thanks

Prikshit
April 1st, 2014, 01:52 PM

All the party has poor performers, but its congress which topped the tally from the last rankers, all worst 10 MPs are from INC :)

Prikshit
April 1st, 2014, 01:53 PM
Prikshit sab chor hain, new hope need a chance.
rsdalal thanks
Sab chor hai tabhi to NOTA badiya hai. The "New hope" is worst among all, rest I rate you a rational voter and I hope you won't waste your vote there.

hemanthooda
April 1st, 2014, 05:22 PM
It is well known that it is the policy of the Congress that it shows scant respect for poll surveys; then what is the justification in believing authenticity of results of these two surveys has been approved by the Congress or not !

I agree it is the stated Official position of Congress that they do not respect poll surveys.But these are the result card of MP's all over India based on various parameters like attendance,question raised , work done in constituency etc. carries out by 2 leading channels & ADR. It is upto any individual to accept the same or ignore the same.

In my view Deepender Hooda has been excellent MP for Rohtak.

Daksh
April 2nd, 2014, 04:04 PM
hemanthooda, because he is Hooda. Earlier i supported him but this time AAP option looking better, Hoodas talk about Rohtak-Sonipat ki Chaudhar.

hemanthooda
April 2nd, 2014, 05:23 PM
Dakhs Bhai , it is your democratic right to vote for whosoever you want . I am merely expressing my opinion & in my view no one has done so much work in Rohtak Loksabha constituency as Deepender Hooda.

bhupenderkajal
April 4th, 2014, 10:44 AM
Deepender's initiatives in the field of Roads/transport. He got the following from Centre for the people of his state -

1) 486 crore - for 6 laning of delhi rohtak national highway no 10. Byepass for Bahadurgarh and Sampla
2) 650 crore - 4 lanning of Rohtak Rewari highway (NH-71) via jhajjar. Byepass for Jhajjar and Rewari
3) 810 Crore - 4 lanning of Rohtak-Panipat via Gohana. Byepasses at panipat, gohana, Rohtak.
4) 283 crore - 4 lanning of Rohtak to Punjab via Jind,Narwana. Byepasses at lakhan majra, julana and Jind.
5) 1000 Crore - rohtak-meham-hansi-hisar fourlane approved. Byepasses at madina, kharkada, meham and Hansi.
6) Bahadurgarh to Gurgaon fourlaning started.
7) Got approval for Jhajjhar-gurgaon fourlanning via farrukhnagar.
8) Got approval for Delhi-Dwarka-Bhadsa direct road.
9) Merrut-Sonepat-Kharkhoda-sampla-jhajjar-kosli-mehandergarh tak naya rastriya rajmarg prastavit
10) Dwarka-badli-jhajjar-loharu-surajgarh-jhunjhnu tak naya rastriya rajmarg prastavit
11) Get 200 crore from Central road fund for the following:Fourlanning of Jhajjar-badli road.
Jhajjar-Beri-Kalanaur double road.

Learned members please respond if its a good effort? Do you find some vision here?
Also, will it benefit other parts of haryana as well like Jind, narwana, hansi, hissar, loharu, mehandargarh, rewari, panipat etc. apart from rohtak,sonepat.

bhupenderkajal
April 4th, 2014, 10:59 AM
Deepender worked hard to get several schemes for the state from central railway ministry:
1) Railway line approval for Rohtak-Meham-Hansi
2) Railway line from Sonepat to Jind via Gohana.
3) In Rohtak constituency only 1 railway overbridge was constructed in last 60 years and now in the last 9 years he got approval for 20 railway overbridges. e.g. kosli-bhakli, asaudha-kharkhoda, nahra-nahri road in bahadurgarh etc.
4) Railway line completed between Rohtak-Rewari via jhajjar. Riste hone shuru ho jaenge Rohtak-rewari walon ke ab :)
5) New rail coach factory at Gohana
6) Flash but welding plant at sampla will create new businesses in that area.
7) New railway reservation counters at Kalanaur, Meham and dc office rohtak

Does his efforts are not fruitful not only for his constituency but neighbors like Jind, Hansi, hisar etc.

Prikshit
April 4th, 2014, 11:07 AM
Comingthursday things will get clear, and more clearer when the results will be declared i.e on 16th May.

bhupenderkajal
April 7th, 2014, 09:24 AM
Some more:
संसद में कम से कम 120 से 150 दिन अनिवार्य रूप से काम करने के लिए निजी विधेयक के जरिए मांग रखी |
संसद की कार्यवाही बाधित करने वाले सांसदों पर अनुशासनात्मक कार्यवाही करने के लिए निजी विधेयक पेश किया |

1) It was by his efforts only that haryana got AIIMS2, national cancer hospital, IIT, IIM and several new institutes e.g. footwear design.
2) The efforts he has placed is clear from the fact that all over india only 6 PGIs got AIIMS like facilities and we have one out of them.
3) Rohtak phase-2, jhajjar and bahadurgarh will get 100-100 bed hospitals and kosli-beri will get 50-50 bed hospitals.
4) In Rohtak constituency in villages 20 Prathmik and 10 samudayik health centres are constructed.

5) Jhajjar will get CRPF and BSF group centres by his efforts.
6) Approval for Police university at Matanhail. This will be a unique institute of its kind.
7) Badurgarh got CSD canteen from defence ministry by his efforts.
8) He got approvals for canteens at matanhail of jhajjar and meham.
9) By his efforts he got approval from Sehri Vikas mantralya for Metro till Bahadurgarh.
10) New water tanks at sampla, meham, beri, badurgarh and rohtak etc.
11) Through NCR planning board got approval for new sewage system at Sampla, meham, kalanaur, beri, jhajjar, kosli, bhakli and bahadurgarh.
12) Problem of drinking water since decades has been sorted out for jhajjar and 20 villages by having NCR channel of 65 kms with an amount of 225 crore.

His efforts in the area of industries:
1) IMT rohtak will get around 600000 crore of investment in next five years. Maruti suzuki, asian paints e.g.
2) Proposal of IMT at Meham (Madina)
3) Panasonic company started at Jhajjar.
4) In Badli area denso also started and several other companies are in line
5) footwear park at bahadurgarh.
6) yokohoma tyre company at bahadurgarh.

His efforts in the area of Education-
He got approval for the following institutes from central human resource department:
1) State institute of fashion tech, film & tv, fine arts, architecture.
2) In Jhajjar - state institute of teacher training.
3) rao birender singh engg. college at jainabad (Kosli)
4) state institute of physical education meham.
5) In Bhakli & ghuskani - kendriya vidyalya
6) Via MSME - 8th tool room & technology development centre
7) DIET at machraulli
8) In Jassaur kheri - First national nuclear research university
9) IIM
10) IIT extension and education city

DrRajpalSingh
April 7th, 2014, 09:51 AM
One man and so much work, wonderful feat !

A good lesson to learn for other MPs, C M, Haryana ministers and other elected representatives down to grass- roots level to do at least a fraction of it for the people of other areas of Haryana too.

cooljat
April 13th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Bhai ye 2 foot ka Aloo kaise ugate hain Hooda sa'ab !! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNRBTKBkG0A?

sunnytewatia
April 13th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Bhai ye 2 foot ka Aloo kaise ugate hain Hooda sa'ab !! :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNRBTKBkG0A?
Hay hay hay, seems aalu sirf rohtak mein lagega abki baar aur sirf chota sa. Baki pure state me aalu nahi ugne wala.