PDA

View Full Version : How to be Super Husband?

saurabhjaglan
March 24th, 2014, 12:45 PM
M just inquisitive to know how to be a good husband?
hope ur suggestions could help man to be a better 'better half' :)

rkumar
March 24th, 2014, 04:37 PM

Your wife will be the most suitable person to advise you this subject. Few thumb rules are;

1. Be always kind to your wife irrespective of any provocations.
2. Be courteous & respectful to her parents and siblings
3. Be caring and loving towards your children.
4. Don't do anything for which she should feel ashamed in front of her friends and parents.

In my view these four points cover almost everything a husband should be.

RK^2

desijat
March 24th, 2014, 09:02 PM
There are always 2 facets to any discussion after marriage, the right one and the wife one- Choose latter. Always!

cooljat
March 25th, 2014, 07:28 AM
Are you married??
If not first get married then share your own experience.

There are always 2 facets to any discussion after marriage, the right one and the wife one- Choose latter. Always!

sunnytewatia
March 25th, 2014, 01:51 PM
hay hay hay hay... hez sharing fb gyan. take it easy brthr. raul ghandi is also bachelor.

Are you married??

Prikshit
March 25th, 2014, 02:37 PM
I guess female members can better explain on this topic.
A good husband is one who live(or leave) upto the expectation of his spouse.

desijat
March 25th, 2014, 08:35 PM
You dont need to be a hen, or lay eggs yourself to know more about the omlette.

Learn from others mistakes, life is too short to make your own.

Are you married??

cooljat
March 25th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Unless you have eaten the omelette how would you define it btw?
Extra Gyaani Ji few things can't be explained before experiencing.

If you treat Marriage as mistake then you don't have any right to give gyaan here. :)

You dont need to be a hen, or lay eggs yourself to know more about the omlette.

Learn from others mistakes, life is too short to make your own.

desijat
March 25th, 2014, 08:44 PM
No Sir, I did not say marriage is a mistake- I said mistakes committed by married people. There is a difference.

By the way congratulations on your wedding, please share some of your experience.

Unless you have eaten the omelette how would you define it btw?
Extra Gyaani Ji few things can't be explained before experiencing.

If you treat Marriage as mistake then you don't have any right to give gyaan here. :)

cooljat
March 25th, 2014, 08:50 PM
Thanks!

Too early to say however I've taken words of wisdom shared by Kalkhande Uncle.

No Sir, I did not say marriage is a mistake- I said mistakes committed by married people. There is a difference.

By the way congratulations on your wedding, please share some of your experience.

rekhasmriti
June 21st, 2014, 11:47 PM
"1. Be always kind to your wife irrespective of any provocations.........."

I think these are quite generic ......even applicable to friends , neighbors , colleagues .....or any other acquaintance of ours .

Can't say if any rules are there for Super Spouse ( not only husbands ) ........
How about........No Expectations so that other half would not feel burdened or under pressure of some " Do or Don't lists " ........

bls31
June 30th, 2014, 10:07 PM
The answer may lie somewhere with in our arrangement that la sted all the way. Bls31

Soon after moving in the house at Pathankot I suggested to Jeet that since there were only two of us there and no one to arbitrate if as and when we had an argument ,as a rule one or other should only listen to which she readily agreed; that was the last of it, after that I never got a chance, it was always me to plead, cajole and say sorry for the reconciliation; some times not even aware as to why the argument had started and why and for what was I pleading to be sorry, however, it was a small price to pay to get Rosy out of her shell and become ‘Jeet’ for me. Possibly her tendency to withdraw in a shell was from her deep seated feeling of insecurity, a legacy from her past

Fateh
July 1st, 2014, 11:08 AM
Meaning of marriage is to be one, total sacrifice for each other, total tolerance, positive attitude, respect, consideration, faith, confidence,and loyalty towards each other, adjustment to habits, liking/disliking, interest of each other, marriage is always with the will of god, so accept each other as a gift of god, there is no super husband or wife, such feeling will always spoils the marriage, Have total satisfaction about each other and love,
both are equal, must have total understanding between them, no doubting, no jealousy, no competition, no hate for each other, if at all there is any problem/misunderstanding, short-out as early as possible and in any case before going to bed, all the best

Fateh
July 2nd, 2014, 05:26 PM
Part2
you may correct each other but do not criticize, blame, insult, humiliate, donot find fault specially in front of others, help each other without demand, care for each other, remember this is best relation batter than even children, company of husband and wife is best and most important

Prikshit
July 3rd, 2014, 11:43 AM
Star is one thing and maintaining stardom is one. Likewise being super for a while is one and being super always is one :)

Fateh
July 3rd, 2014, 12:23 PM
Star is one thing and maintaining stardom is one. Likewise being super for a while is one and being super always is one :)

Dear, well said, one has to make it a habit to be always good

krishdel
July 5th, 2014, 09:53 AM
These days number of divorces are very high in educated Jat families. Only reason is non tolerance and ego. Young one have to understand the generation gap and should behave accordingly, one should identify the humanity or Insaniat . I see that elders are so ill treated these days , they even can not share their views with young ones.

Meaning of marriage is to be one, total sacrifice for each other, total tolerance, positive attitude, respect, consideration, faith, confidence,and loyalty towards each other, adjustment to habits, liking/disliking, interest of each other, marriage is always with the will of god, so accept each other as a gift of god, there is no super husband or wife, such feeling will always spoils the marriage, Have total satisfaction about each other and love,
both are equal, must have total understanding between them, no doubting, no jealousy, no competition, no hate for each other, if at all there is any problem/misunderstanding, short-out as early as possible and in any case before going to bed, all the best

KomalC
July 6th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Mostly, it depends on the mutual understanding of the both husband and wife.
On a lighter note, Just by agreeing to everything a wife wants :P !

ygulia
July 7th, 2014, 03:24 PM
Just on lighter side me too: Then God bless that husband............

Mostly, it depends on the mutual understanding of the both husband and wife.
On a lighter note, Just by agreeing to everything a wife wants :P !

amankadian
July 7th, 2014, 06:55 PM

Be yourself, whatever you'll try to be, it wouldn't be for long. So don't try be awesome in starting Otherwise later on she'll start complaining, complaining, complaining.

Love her as a princess
Respect her as a lady
protect and care her as a child
make feel her as a woman.

These are just basic need. Every woman have her own wishes and dream and it's really complicated to understand woman. Good luck buddy.

soniadabas
July 7th, 2014, 09:06 PM
The term super husband sounds like a fairy tale. In real life there is no definition of ideal husband or ideal wife . One must learn to make adjustments . Give respect to yourself n other person . Be it arranged or love , marriage requires lot of efforts from both the partners to sustain.

virendra204
July 8th, 2014, 12:42 AM
किसी भी रिश्ते को अच्छा बनाने के लिए किसी training की या theory की जरुरत नहीं हैं । रिश्ते दिमाग से नहीं दिल से निभाए जय तो सब अच्छा होगा ।

Prikshit
July 8th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Be yourself, whatever you'll try to be, it wouldn't be for long. So don't try be awesome in starting Otherwise later on she'll start complaining, complaining, complaining.

Love her as a princess
Respect her as a lady

These are just basic need. Every woman have her own wishes and dream and it's really complicated to understand woman. Good luck buddy.
True!
But why no nice words for men? :P

cooljat
July 8th, 2014, 11:18 AM
Byah ho rakha hai tera?

Love her as a princess
Respect her as a lady

vikasJAT
July 22nd, 2014, 03:17 PM
SORRY ye word jyda upyogi hai.
ladai ho to sorry bol do.......galti na ho to b sorry bol do......ye wait mat kro ki wife sorry bolegi.....kyuki wait he krte reh jaoge
isliye khud sorry bolo or mamla shant kr do.

ye word hamesha yaad rakho.....wife ki respect kro.....uski family ki respect kro......usme ya uski family me kabhi koi kami na nikalo.......sab kuch normal chalta rhega..

NOTE: Ye theory Girl Friend k case me b apply hoti hai............:)

ygulia
July 23rd, 2014, 03:45 AM
Ye tou aapne jyaada hi likh diya, there is simple principle give respect and get respect, and never maintain a double standard. All these problems are generated due to adoption of double standard.

SORRY ye word jyda upyogi hai.
ladai ho to sorry bol do.......galti na ho to b sorry bol do......ye wait mat kro ki wife sorry bolegi.....kyuki wait he krte reh jaoge
isliye khud sorry bolo or mamla shant kr do.

ye word hamesha yaad rakho.....wife ki respect kro.....uski family ki respect kro......usme ya uski family me kabhi koi kami na nikalo.......sab kuch normal chalta rhega..

NOTE: Ye theory Girl Friend k case me b apply hoti hai............:)