PDA

View Full Version : Women corner : How to help women coping up trauma of Divorce / Separartion ?

saurabhjaglan
March 31st, 2014, 03:36 PM
Hi,

Ironically this indian society talks about giving equal rights to women but treat divorce / separated women as aliens moreover we Indians don't like to marry our own unmarried son or brothers to divorcees even though the girl is good , innocent , talented, well educated.

Usually these girls face/identify cheating issues of their husbands in their lives and forced to live according to them , if they don't follow their men commands they are beaten up , humiliate and in the end either live a life humiliated or some get pressurised to get divorced even if they are not interested . ( Specially in case few NRI cases or girls married to rich families or married to orthodox non sense mentality people/family who believe women is a slave).

I have felt the pain of my friends and others who have faced such kind of issues .
This is ENDLESS SUFFERING.
when she cries, you can feel her pain in ur heart.

I have seen that divorced women have higher levels of anxiety, depression, anger and loneliness, lasting for years after the divorce. Along with emotional distress, divorced women are also at a higher risk of physical problems.

When a woman gets divorced, she loses the help that she had from another adult . and if she has kids and she is not employed , her live becomes very tough.

No one knows whose sister / daughter will face such mishappening in her life.
Respect them and help them.

Never look for the FAULT of a women in her break up , Never talk about her past life , support her as your own child or sister and if she is good enough accept them as ur wifes/better half/soulmates.

I am seeking your valuable suggestions that how we can help them coping up with trauma after divorce..