PDA

View Full Version : Banning religious mikes, noises and other noise pollution

maddhan1979
April 14th, 2014, 07:49 AM
India is going through a change in its economic and social life due to different reasons. The first thing that a human need to do his daily work is "peace", this peace comes in different forms. One form is related with "Noise Pollution".

Often we find there is too much of unnecessary noise pollution at public places inform of religious preaching, loud speaker sounds from temples, mosques, marriage celebrations, traffic noise pollution, etc.
Most of these noise pollution are not needed by the civic society at large. It is even interesting to see that places of absolute silence like Hospitals, Educational areas are the worst effect.

There must be a total ban on any such noise pollution caused by any such agency.

shivamchaudhary
April 14th, 2014, 09:35 AM
Ye sab logo ke interest par nirbhar hai.

Many villages have banned DJ but many still are enjoying the pain of loud sound. So, it comes to majority wishes. Now-a-days cities are setting examples of banning odd time loud sound, but religious sounds, no MP or MLA wants to touch. The reason is well known.

This is all political, and only they can ban it. So, hope more educated and peace lover people will come to legislative assemblies.

sunnytewatia
April 14th, 2014, 10:03 AM
Anyone who tries to ban this will be called non secular as muslim brethern are using the loud speaker every day 5 times a day in their mosques. the noise is so loud as if God is deaf n can not hear their prayers. Same is the case in all mata jagrans, mandaps, poojas etc. music is so loud that old age people and kids feel restless

only supreme court in india can do it like how it forced removal of any kind of black film from vehicles ( may be not 100% implemented yet, but the effect has started showing of this juddgement). Same way SC recently asked banning red beacon atop vehicles.

So above change not possible without supreme court + will power from citizens.

swaich
April 14th, 2014, 11:55 AM
Apart from the 5 times Azaan, the Shiva temple close to my home in Chennai blares religious music and shlokas every Tuesday and Friday. The baba in my village's Gurudwara makes it a point to wake up every one in the village by his croaky voiced Ardas everyday at 5 am. God bless the Buddhists though. At least the mountains are peaceful due to them.

sunnytewatia
April 14th, 2014, 12:10 PM
Even I have never heard christians using loud speakers etc for their preaching.

Apart from the 5 times Azaan, the Shiva temple close to my home in Chennai blares religious music and shlokas every Tuesday and Friday. The baba in my village's Gurudwara makes it a point to wake up every one in the village by his croaky voiced Ardas everyday at 5 am. God bless the Buddhists though. At least the mountains are peaceful due to them.

swaich
April 14th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Even I have never heard christians using loud speakers etc for their preaching.

They do. Especially the evangelical kind more prevalent in areas where its spreading. There it competes in decibel levels with the established religions.

Prikshit
April 14th, 2014, 01:34 PM
They do. Especially the evangelical kind more prevalent in areas where its spreading. There it competes in decibel levels with the established religions.
I have observed that in kerala where we have lot of christians.

swaich
April 14th, 2014, 01:45 PM
I have observed that in kerala where we have lot of christians.

I have seen that in Chennai and North East. Where I live, I have all three - a temple, mosque and a church in proximity. They choose their own separate days to be noisy. But if I were to look at positive side, there hasn't been any disturbance ever. In fact, there is remarkable camaraderie and unity as witnessed by the Muslim owned butcher shops remaining close yesterday due to Mahavir Jayanti. And there are hardly any Jains here!

Prikshit
April 14th, 2014, 01:51 PM
I have seen that in Chennai and North East. Where I live, I have all three - a temple, mosque and a church in proximity. They choose their own separate days to be noisy. But if I were to look at positive side, there hasn't been any disturbance ever. In fact, there is remarkable camaraderie and unity as witnessed by the Muslim owned butcher shops remaining close yesterday due to Mahavir Jayanti. And there are hardly any Jains here!
Same is with kerala, except few areas in the state it is quite peaceful everywhere, tough temples are little far there but church and mosques you can found in plenty.

sunnytewatia
April 14th, 2014, 01:59 PM
They dont have any Azam Khan kinda people yet.:cool:

Same is with kerala, except few areas in the state it is quite peaceful everywhere, tough temples are little far there but church and mosques you can found in plenty.

Prikshit
April 14th, 2014, 02:03 PM
They dont have any Azam Khan kinda people yet.:cool:
Bhai few are there who are funded from gulf countries, but good thing is there people are educated.