PDA

View Full Version : Marriage traps for Indians going Abroad

maddhan1979
April 17th, 2014, 02:47 PM
Has some one felt that organizations, money people(people with lot of money) from Indian subcontinent try to put single individuals (unmarried individuals) going out of India in a marriage trap. I also felt that out of India identities were using India subcontinent based organizations(which are also located abroad)(religious/non religious/political) to trap individuals in money or marriage traps.

As more and more young and single individuals travel out of India for work, lot of groups, organizations from India try to trap young Indians in this trap. These groups, organizations have their mindset in rudimentary arranged marriage mindset.
Which is good for some sections of society in Indian perspective but for educated people such thought enforcement by these organizations is not healthy and good.

Arranged marriage is a good thing and again it is a personal choice.

Marriage for young and educated people is a personal choice and many times people from different mental thought process try to put individuals in their mind frame and often foreigners located abroad are also involved in this process.

Often such forced marriages lead to bad family life for married couple. Mindset of people in India differ a lot and one must never try to force own mindset on others.

maddhan1979
April 17th, 2014, 02:51 PM
Lot of political parties, religious organizations, money rich people also try to act as the owner of marriage institution, morality, individual lives and related issues. Which might be good for certain sections of society where education and literacy level is less or negligible, but this is not good for other sections of society, who take their own decisions.

maddhan1979
April 17th, 2014, 02:57 PM
Some groups that might be involved in such practices might be people who are influentially wealthy groups located abroad from Gujarat, Punjab, other regions of country,religious groups, political groups, etc.

maddhan1979
April 17th, 2014, 03:00 PM
People of Indian origin located abroad involved with Churches and other religious institutions.

sunnytewatia
April 17th, 2014, 03:20 PM
dear what kind of trap it is? could u plese explaain? marriage in a wrong family can happen even for someone who has never traveled to abroad. so what is specific abt NRIs.

also, what is wrong if they are involved with Churches and religious institutions.

People of Indian origin located abroad involved with Churches and such religious institutions.

maddhan1979
April 18th, 2014, 03:57 AM
I have a personal story involved but at this point of time, it will be early to divulge any details or names.

sunnytewatia
April 18th, 2014, 11:38 AM
dear you can use names like 'XYZ' 'ABC' ete. go ahead with the clear story. otherwise all of your posts on this thread are incomplete and confusing as i stated above.

or is it that through this forum u r trying to convey a mesage to the other party wich happens to be on this forum itself? if so, please do not misuse this forum. thank u

I have a personal story involved but at this point of time, it will be early to divulge any details or names.

DrRajpalSingh
April 19th, 2014, 10:57 AM

Share your views if you so desire or explain the justification of starting the thread under reference.