PDA

View Full Version : Producer Shri Satyendra Pal Chaudhary passes away

desijat
April 30th, 2014, 11:01 AM
Jat bollywood veteran movie producer Shri Satyendra Pal Chaudhary is no more.. the producer of blockbusters starring Amitabh Bachchan like 'Namak Halal, Hera Pheri, Sharabi died of old age yesterday evening. Satyendra Pal was suffering from various illness.. 1985 his movie 'Sharabi' received the Filmfare award for best film.

He was born and brought up in Village Bassi, Dist Baghpat and went to Bollywood to make a good name for himself. A proud jat, always followed his traditions. He is survived by his son and wife.

May his soul rest in peace.

SandeepSirohi
April 30th, 2014, 11:16 AM
भगवान् उनकी आत्मा को शांति दे |

Prikshit
April 30th, 2014, 11:31 AM
May his soul RIP.

DrRajpalSingh
April 30th, 2014, 11:54 AM
May the Almighty grant peace to the departed soul and bestow strength enough to the family to bear with this irreparable loss !

desijat
April 30th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Rajpal Ji,

Can we have a wiki on his name, if not already there? His achievements are worth it.

cooljat
April 30th, 2014, 08:47 PM
RIP Choudhary Sa'ab.

DrRajpalSingh
April 30th, 2014, 09:15 PM
Rajpal Ji,

Can we have a wiki on his name, if not already there? His achievements are worth it.

Definitely we shall have it. Kindly collect more details and information about the person and you can put it here also which would be later on shifted to wiki page or you can directly post it at wiki page also. Option lies with you.

In the meantime, I visited Wiki pages but the server is down showing some snag. As and when it is repaired/set right, we shall prepare a page for late Satyendra Pal Chaudhary .

desijat
May 1st, 2014, 03:41 AM
Please create the page and I will add information. This thread has enough information to create a page.

Definitely we shall have it. Kindly collect more details and information about the person and you can put it here also which would be later on shifted to wiki page or you can directly post it at wiki page also. Option lies with you.

In the meantime, I visited Wiki pages but the server is down showing some snag. As and when it is repaired/set right, we shall prepare a page for late Satyendra Pal Chaudhary .

DrRajpalSingh
May 1st, 2014, 07:09 AM
Please create the page and I will add information. This thread has enough information to create a page.

Kindly wait as the wiki page is not working as of now. When visited it shows the error:A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script
Query: INSERT IGNORE INTO `mw_user_former_groups` (ufg_user,ufg_group) VALUES ('24861','bureaucrat')
Function: User::removeGroup
Error: 145 Table './jatland_wiki/mw_user_former_groups' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)

DrRajpalSingh
May 2nd, 2014, 10:28 AM

Page created, click :http://www.jatland.com/home/Satyendra_Pal

Kindly add details with authenticated data.