PDA

View Full Version : What should we call these type of people?

amitdahi
May 9th, 2014, 07:46 AM
I get acquainted with a family, a jat family. After several visits and talking to others in social circle, the facts come out. The wife's mother and father started to live with their daughter and her husband immediately after marriage! First the mother comes and then comes her husband and along comes the brother! While the husband and his saala is working in business run by his brother. The brother is employing both of them and in turn he gets abused! But being big hearted nice person he thinks he is helping his brother and keeps cool.
The husband's father cannot see his son being taken for a ride by these leeches. So he tells them he is unhappy. The husband aka son comes and abuses his own father! Then the wife and her relatives come and abuse him too! What kind of despicable man would abuse his own father this way?
what kind of people would do something like this? kaun beti ke ghar mein khataa hae this way and abuses too. No shame, no respect just loot and abuse. And they act saintly in public...

deshi-jat
May 9th, 2014, 08:53 AM
What else can you expect in this KALYUGA?
Anyway welcome to JL.

I get acquainted with a family, a jat family. After several visits and talking to others in social circle, the facts come out. The wife's mother and father started to live with their daughter and her husband immediately after marriage! First the mother comes and then comes her husband and along comes the brother! While the husband and his saala is working in business run by his brother. The brother is employing both of them and in turn he gets abused! But being big hearted nice person he thinks he is helping his brother and keeps cool.
The husband's father cannot see his son being taken for a ride by these leeches. So he tells them he is unhappy. The husband aka son comes and abuses his own father! Then the wife and her relatives come and abuse him too! What kind of despicable man would abuse his own father this way?
what kind of people would do something like this? kaun beti ke ghar mein khataa hae this way and abuses too. No shame, no respect just loot and abuse. And they act saintly in public...

DrRajpalSingh
May 9th, 2014, 09:47 AM

The people in question are rare and therefore must be avoided and ignored.

pankajpotaliya
May 9th, 2014, 10:03 AM
however close you are acquainted with the family you must not knowing the whole story. these are someones family matters and the outsiders like us are no one to discuss in the matter till it is made public by the family itself.these relations are so complicated and carries so much twists and inbetween incidences from both sides that till the whole scenario is reviled we should not comment or afterwards we may be undergoing guilt of favouring wrong side.
my suggestion will be to keep the family matters outta jatland and if you are real wellwisher of that family then try to resolve it instead of making a havoc outta it

Prikshit
May 9th, 2014, 10:47 AM
Welcome to JL, but so welcome thread. We need not call them by any name, as rightly said by Pankaj, we can only comment if whole story is known to us.

ssgoyat
May 9th, 2014, 11:07 AM
With tough feminist (biased) laws, and rampant misuse. Legal terrorism by bride's family is on rise.

amitdahi
May 10th, 2014, 05:25 AM
Bhai log yeh Amerika mein he ho raha hae. India se shuru hua that aur America mein bhi jaari hae. Beti ke ghar mein khaane wallon ko kya kehte hain? what kind of people would live off like this? Husband her wife and her Maa Baap bhai living in house provided by husband's brother. Husband and his saala have jobs provided by husband's brother. And when that brother was helping his sisters, this man's wife, her mother, father, brother humiliate, insult, intimidate them! I saw it happen. It is hard to believe that any man with spine would tolerate behavior like this from his wife and her family. And upar see, Wife is totally ugly and so is rest of her family. And they act all social, nice in public. Haathi ke daanth khane ke aur aur dikhane ke aur. Wolves in sheep clothing are running around acting extremely nice.

krishdel
May 10th, 2014, 07:38 PM
Moral values are going down. We need to teach our children to be helpful to others , some persons likes to pinch others , elders should not protect their son or daughter when they are doing wrong.

amitdahi
May 11th, 2014, 08:06 AM
It is all about money. They want the provider brothers' money all for themselves. Husband is spineless and wants his brothers money, his wife starts to yell, fight and cry when her greed is not taken care off But that greed and her family's greed is never ending. They want more and more. It is crystal clear that this woman and her family have found 2 fools - the husband and the brother himself and they want all of his money for themselves and are intimidating other relatives of the brothers including their father himself.
Remarkable is why this brother who they all are living off of and who provides them with house, expensive cars is trusting these thugs. Emotional family blackmail is in play. That man needs to wake up and look at facts.

ygulia
May 11th, 2014, 07:08 PM
It takes five minutes only to show the mirror in America, I mean to get rid of spouse. Then why all this drama here on Jatland.

DrRajpalSingh
May 11th, 2014, 08:49 PM
It takes five minutes only to show the mirror in America, I mean to get rid of spouse. Then why all this drama here on Jatland.

You are right.

The threads on individual family affairs may be avoided to be brought forward for discussion here.

I think none would object to closing it, am I right !

skharb
May 11th, 2014, 09:01 PM
bhai ji .........kai bhai to shaddhi k baad tll taggeye arr sandook bergye atte h arr jad jamye rakhe h apni sister k sahre:nonchalance:
arr bhaiya m rolaa karwa dey h :)

skharb
May 11th, 2014, 09:06 PM
You are right.

The threads on individual family affairs may be avoided to be brought forward for discussion here.

I think none would object to closing it, am I right !
moral thgghi thhore ki baat bhi honi chahiye jl per

amitdahi
May 12th, 2014, 04:59 AM
Social Responsibility subforum is to discuss social responsibility. You just don't close a thread because you don't like it personally.

amitdahi
May 12th, 2014, 05:03 AM
rare? It is silly to say things like this.

amitdahi
May 12th, 2014, 05:05 AM
poster skharb
Can't understand the gibberish you wrote. reply coherently in English and if you can't, in proper Hindi.

amitdahi
May 12th, 2014, 05:06 AM
I did not know that! I must have missed this information.
I have been working in corporate America for last 18 years and I only have few Indian friends. All my friends are Americans and they tell me that is not so, so you must be knowing something me and my American friends don't know. And if you don't like this thread don't reply and don't read it.

sunnytewatia
May 12th, 2014, 09:38 AM
brother first u r coming here and sharing some personal story and then when people share their views, u get annoyed.

This can be understood as you are 'perhaps' upset about the whole issue. But then what do u expect from fellow members?

(a) read all ur posts and keep mum? or (b) share their views ?

I did not know that! I must have missed this information.
I have been working in corporate America for last 18 years and I only have few Indian friends. All my friends are Americans and they tell me that is not so, so you must be knowing something me and my American friends don't know. And if you don't like this thread don't reply and don't read it.

DrRajpalSingh
May 12th, 2014, 10:04 AM
moral thgghi thhore ki baat bhi honi chahiye jl per

See, the next few posts and nothing more than personal comments on one another and no substantive progress of discussion on the theme, if there is one !

Is it proper way to discuss the issues, soul searching on our part, the participants needed !

skharb
May 12th, 2014, 09:06 PM
poster skharb
Can't understand the gibberish you wrote. reply coherently in English and if you can't, in proper Hindi.
dear dahi.........................if you are so sensitive about hindi or english ...............then you are intelligent enough to solve your problem yourself :)

skharb
May 12th, 2014, 09:13 PM
See, the next few posts and nothing more than personal comments on one another and no substantive progress of discussion on the theme, if there is one !

Is it proper way to discuss the issues, soul searching on our part, the participants needed !
ye problem widely h..............orr depend karti h apni personal egos and relationship p orr greediness of relatives per.

pankajpotaliya
May 12th, 2014, 10:10 PM
very well said sir
the whole situation in the original post is so ambiguous and is showing only one sided story .if this trend is enhanced in JL , in no time this social respo section will be full of "kahani ghar ghar ki".
i do agree we have to talk about morality in our society but that doesn't mean we will be posting someones personal life over here for public discussion.the whole situation could have been discussed in more generalized way without pinpointing someone

amitdahi
August 8th, 2015, 06:25 AM
very well said sir
the whole situation in the original post is so ambiguous and is showing only one sided story .if this trend is enhanced in JL , in no time this social respo section will be full of "kahani ghar ghar ki".
i do agree we have to talk about morality in our society but that doesn't mean we will be posting someones personal life over here for public discussion.the whole situation could have been discussed in more generalized way without pinpointing someone
You seem to have too much interest in seeing my thread quashed. What are you trying to hide? You have been attacking me from the beginning. Do you own this site? who gave you authority to attack posters? last time I checked this site was made by a member who shares my surname and he made this site for every jat. Stop trying to intimidate.
I am seeing old posts where posters who had made honest posts have been attacked and shooed way by other posters or admin. I see they are no longer posting here. That is what will happen here. Then all you will have are useless timepass topics like who is great jat . hema malini is a jat..

jatofbhiwani
August 16th, 2015, 06:48 AM
Kalyug! Greed surpasses Self respect!