PDA

View Full Version : Huge Fall in active posting at JL..

Samarkadian
May 12th, 2014, 04:12 PM
Never seen such an inactivity esp during poll times at JL. Its disappointing and sad.But lets hope it will increase as per the site's spirit.

DrRajpalSingh
May 12th, 2014, 04:59 PM
Never seen such an inactivity esp during poll times at JL. Its disappointing and sad.But lets hope it will increase as per the site's spirit.

One of the reasons may be this. Since most of the active participants belong to the region where elections were held at an earlier phase. They had participated very actively including yourself because the elections in Haryana, Delhi and western UP held for us something of attraction to comment upon but as they ended at the earlier stage, the interest of these members in the rest of electioneering activities dwindled to a large extent.

cooljat
May 12th, 2014, 07:19 PM

I strongly believe the reason for this is too much moderatorship or dictatorship, it's killing the very spirit of Jatland. I'm here for more than 10 years and seen all sort of moderatorship. There was a prerequisite for every moderator to be less active when he is in the role of Mod but now it's other way round.

Too much moderatorship, deleting of legit posts, editing someone's posts without author's consent and putting his own views rather poking nose in every other thread etc took the interest away from precious intellect members. This is alarming and if no steps are taken to prevent the damage, JL is destined to die untimely, sad to say but I'm feeling the same.

They say Mods job is thankless .. I fully agree to the quote but at the same time members posts are not paid either.

PS - Hope this post do not get deleted.

Cheers
- Jit

sunnytewatia
May 12th, 2014, 10:09 PM
reasons for low turnout here:

few ran away because of lack of fresh jokes..
few more ran away due to bjp-congress battle and bitter views of each other..
few ran away due to few bullish representatives of comdt hawa singh sangwan ji .. who tried making every effort to make cong win in all 10 seats

reasons for less participation on political threds:
also everyone here on this forum(except desijat and 3-4 others) understands the modi wave and knows
that he will form the govt. rest are in shock now.

u keep changing your views (reservation) and loyalities (inld vs cong vs bjp vs baba ramdev vs aap and so on) like me, so you are around like me

agodara
May 12th, 2014, 11:06 PM
just my two paisa
when jatland asked for passportport size photos for members its a tuglaaqee farmaan from site owneres.why should i give my location and who iam i am just a jat.if owner thinks we are not jats theymcan bane us

atamjeet78
May 12th, 2014, 11:33 PM
IT is all leela's fault, he and his jeli is missing from action.

rkumar
May 13th, 2014, 12:01 AM
just my two paisa
when jatland asked for passportport size photos for members its a tuglaaqee farmaan from site owneres.why should i give my location and who iam i am just a jat.if owner thinks we are not jats theymcan bane us

Many years back I too ran a persuasive campaign to have photographs. Responses was heartening.

http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?8281-Jatland-members-without-their-photographs&highlight=rkumar+photograph

With some imagination, even a dry looking topic can be made interesting. Problem is that Jatland lost a big talent pool it used to have earlier. Part of the reason is because of facebook and also some bitter fights we had on Jatland.

Jatland can be made an effective platform for meaningful debates as mainstream media is loosing sheen as its most of the time biased and paid. lately people like me find it sickening to watch media debates which are high in decibel but poor in contents. However, to achieve this we need a critical mass of talent pool. May be we analyse the outcome of elections in a meaningful manner.

RK^2

jksangwan
May 13th, 2014, 12:30 AM

I strongly believe the reason for this is too much moderatorship or dictatorship, it's killing the very spirit of Jatland. I'm here for more than 10 years and seen all sort of moderatorship. There was a prerequisite for every moderator to be less active when he is in the role of Mod but now it's other way round.

Too much moderatorship, deleting of legit posts, editing someone's posts without author's consent and putting his own views rather poking nose in every other thread etc took the interest away from precious intellect members. This is alarming and if no steps are taken to prevent the damage, JL is destined to die untimely, sad to say but I'm feeling the same.

They say Mods job is thankless .. I fully agree to the quote but at the same time members posts are not paid either.

PS - Hope this post do not get deleted.

Cheers
- Jit
Yes I agree, few people show Intellectual Dictatorship here--- they like to comment on each and every topic--- its seems they are pinched by others sharing their views here-- they like to dominate here---which is not good.

agodara
May 13th, 2014, 01:13 AM
ladte raho aaps me.koi bhi jat ka naam lahne ke kabil nahi rahega next centurie main.keep fighghing

desijat
May 13th, 2014, 03:59 AM
I can speak to what i experienced and why I have reduced my participation.

I joined Jatland when it was probably seeing its best time, a lot of jat meets took place but then a few members decided to go personal, started spreading regionalism, things like UP Vs Haryana became wide stream and of course- groupism. I discontinued.

In my second innings the groupism was gone but every member in itself was a group, too much generalization, judging of people by their political inclinations, personal attacks. Believe it or not, I have received messages and calls full of filthy words. Then a couple of members who were my friends turned cold shoulders on facebook because I did not suit their political taste, their loss though.

Everything on Jatland will resolve if we start talking to people like a family and debate to learn and not to win, if your brother votes for Congress and you want to vote for BJP- it is not a reason enough for you brother him your father or curse him, is it?

ygulia
May 13th, 2014, 06:50 AM
Why are you so scared to post your picture though I agree to post a picture should be optional.

just my two paisa

ygulia
May 13th, 2014, 06:56 AM
I was very active in the beginning but with the passage of time I noticed that quality of discussion of topics has gone down drastically. People have a set goal to derail any discussion because their affiliation to a particular group or party is more important than the topics of discussion. I also agree up to a large extent with Jit's comments.

manjeet137
May 13th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Main drawback of jaat community is to fight with each other to show thier dominancy on each other instead to discuss meaning fully of any problem. There is less unity that not good.....

Prikshit
May 13th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Possible reasons could be
1) Area of interest is not discussed.
2) To avoid controversy and presonal arguments.
3) People might be busy these days.
4) Too much of JL exp in the past.
5) May be too many threads and to less to discuss.
6) Perhaps people are dormant till 16th MAY.

Well it is said that some members are being abused in some way or other for keeping their views. It is sad.

Jat unity is the much debated topic since day one, we have improved on it, but long long way to go. We may differ in our opinions, but we should stay united all the times.

Jai JAT/JAAT/JATT

sunnytewatia
May 13th, 2014, 11:02 AM
hay dear u have sung lengthy songs for congres also. u are equally responsible for making the discussions boring. hae he hey hey he hey

I can speak to what i experienced and why I have reduced my participation.

I joined Jatland when it was probably seeing its best time, a lot of jat meets took place but then a few members decided to go personal, started spreading regionalism, things like UP Vs Haryana became wide stream and of course- groupism. I discontinued.

In my second innings the groupism was gone but every member in itself was a group, too much generalization, judging of people by their political inclinations, personal attacks. Believe it or not, I have received messages and calls full of filthy words. Then a couple of members who were my friends turned cold shoulders on facebook because I did not suit their political taste, their loss though.

Everything on Jatland will resolve if we start talking to people like a family and debate to learn and not to win, if your brother votes for Congress and you want to vote for BJP- it is not a reason enough for you brother him your father or curse him, is it?

lrburdak
May 13th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Jats discuss politics more than any other community in community gatherings and Chaupals etc. It is surprising that Jats are silent presently. May be we have become wise and waiting for the final outcome.

skharb
May 13th, 2014, 09:39 PM
Main drawback of jaat community is to fight with each other to show thier dominancy on each other instead to discuss meaning fully of any problem. There is less unity that not good.....
arre na bhai ...............jat bhaichara strong h ............discuss meaning dominancy nahi h ...ye nature h jat ki....... .... .be positive .

Prikshit
May 14th, 2014, 10:30 AM
Ek bat te se, JL ki janta ek thread ki ae batt dekh rhi thi, mere batte lukke baithe the, thread shuru hoya aur do din se participation manifold ho gyi. Credit goes to Samar :)

SandeepSirohi
May 14th, 2014, 11:20 AM
Ek bat te se, JL ki janta ek thread ki ae batt dekh rhi thi, mere batte lukke baithe the, thread shuru hoya aur do din se participation manifold ho gyi. Credit goes to Samar :)

सही बात भाई | :cool:
अब सारे के सारे पॉलिटिशियन तो ना है | यहाँ पर भड़ास निकालने का अवसर मिला है तो पीछे रहने का के फायदा |:victorious:

shivamchaudhary
May 15th, 2014, 09:50 AM

This is after peace of election-war. And I feel that it was going to be here. But I hope after 16th May, again coalition-war discussion will pick up.

And another complained by Jit Thakar about too much moderation on this site. I too feel that but even this doesn't stop people. It may have restrained people to throw more poison upon each other.

In this world there will always be "problems" and the most creative thing is to "solve" them. To keep up the site going on, I ask elder people to share their life problems and how they handled it.

Knowledge is always helpful.

Hoping to read some interesting stories here.

Thanks for your support.

Prikshit
May 15th, 2014, 11:22 AM
We had enough fuel, a spark was required, which we got when this thread was started. Participation is going to increase and get hotter with election results and who will get which ministry is also going to be much discussed topics.

DrRajpalSingh
May 17th, 2014, 05:53 PM
We had enough fuel, a spark was required, which we got when this thread was started. Participation is going to increase and get hotter with election results and who will get which ministry is also going to be much discussed topics.

Spark was provided by declaration of much awaited Lok Sabha Election results.

Tsunami of posts and activities, welcome and thanks.

DrRajpalSingh
May 26th, 2014, 05:29 PM

Perhaps, it was a lull before the storm !

With the declaration of election results and preparations for formation of new Government at Delhi, the stalwarts as well as newer ones on the jatland.com have started to participate with added vigour in the discussions.

A welcome sign.

Thanks to one and all for their patronage to the site.

vikasJAT
May 29th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Jatland per purane members ka vapas na aane k kuch reasons ye bhi hain

1) Ek reason ye hai ki yha jo kaam k threads hain jaise Jobs, History, News, Jokes unme itni posts ni hoti jo pehle hoti thi
2) Ek reason ye b hai ki yha joke dekho, discussion dekho ya kuch or sab me politics he hai, koi BJP ko pakad k baitha h to koi Congress
3) Jis topic pe jo thread start hoti hai usme topic related data kam aur ladai jyda milti hai.
4) Yaha ladai b faltu hoti hai, kisi ek ne comment kiya to uske againt pura group us se ladai krne lgta hai, aise me kon dimag kharab krne yha aaye
5) Moderators bina koi reason bataye thread delete kr dete hain, kam se kam reson to batana chahiye
6) Kuch members hain yha jo moderators k bot khas hain, unse kisi member ki thodi kaha suni ho jye to vo use BAN kra dete hain
7) Kuch members yha aise hain jo khud ko bot gyani mante hain, koi agar apne area ki baat b krta hoga to bich me unhone tang jaroori adani hoti hai
8) Yaha hume kuch threads start ki thi jisme hum IT realated problem share kr sake, vo thread subah create ki or sham tak delete ho gyi...........reason aaj tak pta ni
9) Chaupal me chat kro to kuch aise b hain jo female members k samne apni repo banane k liye dusro ko nicha dikhate rehte hain, us time moderators kaha hote hain
10) Yha jab personal comments threads me post hote hain to moderators gayab hote hain
11) Moderator kis base per select hote hain ye procedure yha k members k sath share ni kiya hua. Moderators use banana chahiye jo yha active member hai aur jo sahi galat me sahi decision le skte. Lkein yha moderator banane k liye procedure ye hai ki purane kuch members apne kisi khas ka naam suggest krte hain aur moderator bna dete hain.
12) Yaha aadhe se jyda members piche 6-7 months se vapas nahi aaye hain kyuki ye uper likhe gaye reasons se sabhi preshan hain.

Maine jo yha dekha h vo maine likha hai, ye bot sare members ne mehsoos kiya hai isliye JL chod kar other social sites per apna pura din spend krte hain.

Aur niveden h ki mere points padh kr yha maujood e-samajik tatve mere se ladai na kre..............:)

Samarkadian
May 30th, 2014, 03:40 PM
I am not so sure about this assumption. One active fellow member Sunny sent a PM stating that he is leaving website accusing your style of work. You need to look seriously in to it. On one side I was quite happy to see Vipin Jyani bhai to come back but again this bombshell is a bit disturbing. I personally appeal to Sunny not to get disheartened because of deletion of posts. It happens with all of us.

Perhaps, it was a lull before the storm !

With the declaration of election results and preparations for formation of new Government at Delhi, the stalwarts as well as newer ones on the jatland.com have started to participate with added vigour in the discussions.

A welcome sign.

Thanks to one and all for their patronage to the site.

cooljat
May 30th, 2014, 04:43 PM
I also got PM from Sunny. Bhai take it easy, members like you are gem of JL please don't leave. I raised this issue to Satyeshwar and requested him to look into this very important issue. Hope he takes proper action before more damage is done.

Long live Jatland !

I am not so sure about this assumption. One active fellow member Sunny sent a PM stating that he is leaving website accusing your style of work. You need to look seriously in to it. On one side I was quite happy to see Vipin Jyani bhai to come back but again this bombshell is a bit disturbing. I personally appeal to Sunny not to get disheartened because of deletion of posts. It happens with all of us.

VirJ
May 30th, 2014, 04:57 PM
Yes unnecessary deletion of my good posts despite requested multiple times not to do so, did put me off and I decided to leave the website. On one hand my good posts were being deleted and on the other hands some abusive posts were still there despite request to delete. Everyone's time has value and when we spend our precious time to write something which get deleted by whims it hurts. It makes you think why bother.

However i realised later that its not worth losing all my Jatland Friends because of moderators.

I am an old member and mature enough to know what to write and what not.

After I came back I saw lot of old threads are being closed for no good reasons. I think moderators should keep their hands off a little bit. People come here because they enjoy and humans enjoy freedom, freedom to communicate, freedom to express, freedom to write. Yes freedom shouldn't be abused but it shouldn't be crushed either. If a topic has no apparent relevance like 2014 election. Let be it. What is the need to close the thread?Sometime still might want to say something.

Rules should be there to facilitate not to be a hinderance.

P.S. : I am not sure which moderator deleted my posts or is closing the threads and its not directed toward any individual. Please take it as constructive feedback.

Understand that Sunny is upset but didn't like the language used against Rajpal Ji. Criticism should be limited to person's work.

prashantacmet
May 30th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Yes unnecessary deletion of my good posts despite requested multiple times not to do so, did put me off and I decided to leave the website. On one hand my good posts were being deleted and on the other hands some abusive posts were still there despite request to delete. Everyone's time has value and when we spend our precious time to write something which get deleted by whims it hurts. It makes you think why bother.

However i realised later that its not worth losing all my Jatland Friends because of moderators.

I am an old member and mature enough to know what to write and what not.

After I came back I saw lot of old threads are being closed for no good reasons. I think moderators should keep their hands off a little bit. People come here because they enjoy and humans enjoy freedom, freedom to communicate, freedom to express, freedom to write. Yes freedom shouldn't be abused but it shouldn't be crushed either. If a topic has no apparent relevance like 2014 election. Let be it. What is the need to close the thread?Sometime still might want to say something.

Rules should be there to facilitate not to be a hinderance.

P.S. : I am not sure which moderator deleted my posts or is closing the threads and its not directed toward any individual. Please take it as constructive feedback.

Understand that Sunny is upset but didn't like the language used against Rajpal Ji. Criticism should be limited to person's work.

ye to baat kuch jyada hi badh gayi.....waise kuch to jyada ho raha hai...rajpal ji kaafi bujurg aadmi hai ,intelligent bhi hai....par jatt-attitude ko samajhne main thoda chook jaate hai. Kuch points main rajpal ji ke liye likhna chhaoonga...rajpal ji maaf karna agar kuch bura lage to

- rajpal ji ke reply kisi bhi thread main dekh lo...ek jasie hote hai..bahut jyada diplomatic....na idhar baithenge na udhar baithenge.........."lucknavi" tehzeeb ka kuch jyada hi asar hai unpe....aur jyadatar jatto ka swabhav iske ulta hota hai...black or white......grey unki dictionary main kam milta hai....ab rajpal ji grey chahte hai..to iss chakkar main jyada moderatorship ho jaati hai....

- rajpal ji khud bahut thread start karte hai..bahut thraed ek jaise hote hai...aur apni bhari-bharkam angreji aur diplomatic sentences se wo unhe aur bhari bana dete hai.....rajapal ji comments padhna bada boring lagta hai mujhe....lagta hai jaisi kisi member ke view point nahi...times of india ka editorial padh raha huin.....kabhi kabhi halki post bhi honi chaiye.........par iske viprit wo doosre ke thread merge karte rahte hai..ya bandh kar dete hai...yeh theek nahi hai......

- jab tak aap gaali-galoch nahi kar rahe to kisi ki post edit karne ka koi tuk nahi banta...kham-kha ki taang fasai se rajpal ji ko bachna chaiye........
- jab ek moderator member ki tarah jyada active rahta hai..to conflict hone ke chance badh jaate hai..rajpal ji as a meber jyada active hai..isliye kuch conflcit ho rahe hai....par main yeh nahi kah raha ki unhe active nahi rahna chaiye..bas conflcit ka reason bata raha huin...
- rajpal ji kaafi gentle aadmi hai...hamesha tammez se baat karte hai....personal attack nahi karte....haan kabhi kabhi sarcastic post karte hai , par wo sab karet hai......we doosro ke point bhi consider karte hai...jaise maine point out kiya..aur unhone apne hi kai thraed bandh kar diye....

baaki yeh baate to chalti rahti hai....bado ka sammaan hona chaiye...aur yeh choti-moti baatein sabhi ko ignore karni chaiye.................

DrRajpalSingh
May 30th, 2014, 05:51 PM
If my style of editorship, threads/posts have caused annoyance to anyone, I regret and feel sorry. But I assure the members that unnecessary canard has been spread in the instant case on deletion of one post which contained objectionable stuff.

I proceed on leave for a few days from the discussion forums and wish happy, tension free, unbridled discussions to all the participants.

I also request those members who have become inactive due to [unnecessary] editing/deletion of their posts, come back and enjoy !

Thanks and regards

VirJ
May 31st, 2014, 09:06 AM
It is hard task to please everyone. Overall I think the intention on our moderators is good but there is and will always be debate on what should be deleted/moderated and what not.

This thread should't be directed toward one moderator. Overall I think Dr Rajpal is still the best mod because he is the only one who is doing something. There are some Mods who hardly even visit website but are still occupying the posts. Morally they should either do the job or leave it for some one else.

Debate is good but should't turn into personal attack. Lets put in our views, debate them and agree on something for the betterment of all of us.

First steps should be to request those moderators who cant devote time for the website to leave way for others.. This will also take some burden off Dr Rajpal..Sometime if we are overloaded will work we rush things and can make mistakes.

skharb
May 31st, 2014, 09:38 PM
rajpal ji ke editing ko kafi hadd tak sahi kah sakte h na to 6 month pahle tak ye site bjp ka instrument tha ...........aisa lagta tha visitors jatto ko.

Prikshit
June 5th, 2014, 02:28 PM
individual has their say, who is right who is not is a relative thing. Point is we should get over all this, and actively participate. JL bhi ek kunbe ki tariya se, aur khoond baajna swabhavik si bat hai. Sab apni maryada to samjhe, ache sabdo me bhi apna rosh vyakat kia ha sakta hai. This portal is more to brings jats together from different parts, not to part them away and bring differences.

When issues arise better have patience rather being becoming a patient.

PS: When you can't change you always have an option to ignore. I rest here as gyan to JLanders ne upar bhatera de rakha se.

DrRajpalSingh
June 19th, 2014, 09:16 AM
Just Usual participation and visitors !

No special trend of rise or fall is discernible as of now !

skharb
June 20th, 2014, 08:49 PM
Just Usual participation and visitors !

No special trend of rise or fall is discernible as of now !
not just usual ..............90 % paid social media worker from the side of bjp now unemployed ..............as kam banta apna bhhad m jaye janta :angel:
likhne likhna k paisse hamesha samaj k liye jahar hi laye kar ata h !

rekhasmriti
June 21st, 2014, 10:20 PM
I do not know about others but for me .....Meri badi sari post delete huyee.....kayee bar warning milli.......Ban huyee ( twice I guess ) ......Arguments over posts .... not comfortable sharing pic or address .....etc

Still I love being here ......I missed this whole drama .....n some good discussion as well ( could not recall which one ) . Most I missed " Movie " thread .

Why I have taken sabbatical from JL:
I was Busy with Work only reason

akshaymalik84
January 28th, 2016, 12:56 PM
Why I have taken sabbatical from JL:
I was Busy with Work only reason

HR aale kimme kam dham bhi karya kare ;)

rekhasmriti
January 30th, 2016, 09:46 PM
" HR aale kimme kam dham bhi karya kare "

Amen !

I m desperately waiting for a day jab mei in office Movie Reviews check karoon .

Umeed par duniya kayan hai

anil_rathee
February 4th, 2016, 10:25 PM
Bring some celebrity Jats on board to attract the youth..
1. Actors / Actresses
2. Sports person
3. Health specialists
4. Social leaders / social workers
5. Panchayat forum
6. Media personalities
7. Khap leaders
8. Kisan Union leaders
9. Coporate big-wigs
10 . Defense persons

We already have a list of people from all domains, admin should approach them and convince to come on board and guide the community with their expert knowledge.

amitbudhwar
July 5th, 2016, 01:49 PM
JL forums on the verge of a collapse. Almost Zero percent activity. JL traffic moved to other sites due to a number of reasons. Time is to think about some innovative strategies to attract people to the site. Break free from too much regulation and scruitney of modship. Open the site to Jutt Sikh, Mulla Jats as well.

ayushkadyan
July 9th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Bring some celebrity Jats on board to attract the youth..
1. Actors / Actresses
2. Sports person
3. Health specialists
4. Social leaders / social workers
5. Panchayat forum
6. Media personalities
7. Khap leaders
8. Kisan Union leaders
9. Coporate big-wigs
10 . Defense persons

We already have a list of people from all domains, admin should approach them and convince to come on board and guide the community with their expert knowledge.
I believe your suggestions can do wonder to Jatland if admin takes them seriously. It's time to take a call else we'll have to wait for another elections to see some traffic here.
Inviting celebrities, notable community members is a good idea altogether but a big question arise here, Are Jatland members mature enough to deal with those celebrities in forum? A risk of loosing decency in forum posts is always there. Tough task ahead for mod and admin if celebrities take part in forum discussion.

ayushkadyan
July 9th, 2016, 04:31 PM
JL forums on the verge of a collapse. Almost Zero percent activity. JL traffic moved to other sites due to a number of reasons. Time is to think about some innovative strategies to attract people to the site. Break free from too much regulation and scruitney of modship. Open the site to Jutt Sikh, Mulla Jats as well.
Do your bit .. you no need to spread negativity about the future of forum.
Moderatorship is always needed in an open discussion forum.
Bringing Jutt sikh or Mulla Jat to the site would be equal to harakiri. So please keep these suggestions with yourself. If you could add some valuable content to the site then it may be a reason for other members to visit this site again and again. This is what we expect from each JL members including me.

amitbudhwar
July 9th, 2016, 06:18 PM
Do your bit .. you no need to spread negativity about the future of forum.
Moderatorship is always needed in an open discussion forum.
Bringing Jutt sikh or Mulla Jat to the site would be equal to harakiri. So please keep these suggestions with yourself. If you could add some valuable content to the site then it may be a reason for other members to visit this site again and again. This is what we expect from each JL members including me.
Abe Tau, keep your diktats with you. Don't dictate, mind your business and bugger off!

ayushkadyan
July 9th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Abe Tau, keep your diktats with you. Don't dictate, mind your business and bugger off!
That is why moderatorship is required here..:sleeping:

upendersingh
July 10th, 2016, 12:09 PM
मेरे विचार से इस साइट पर कम होती जा रही पोस्ट के पीछे कारण न तो मॉडरेटर हैं और न ही कुछ सदस्यों का व्यवहार. जब ये साइट शुरू हुई तो नए सदस्यों का एक लॉट इससे जुड़ा. वह लॉट कुछ दिनों तक खूब सक्रिय रहा. उन्होंने राजनीति पर चर्चा की, कौम से जुड़े मुद्दों पर चर्चा की, किसी ने गजल कही, किसी ने चुटकुले. इसके बाद उस लॉट को लगा कि बस अब बहुत हुआ...अब कुछ कहने-सुनने, शेयर करने को बचा ही नहीं... और फिर वे एक तरह से ऊब गए...
इसके बाद हुआ यह कि सदस्यों का नया लॉट आ गया और फिर उन्होंने भी वही सब किया, जो कि पहले वाले लॉट ने किया था...इसके बाद यह सिलसिला चलता रहा...
अब इस साइट के लगातार सूने होते जाने का मुख्य कारण यह है कि इससे सदस्यों का नया लॉट नहीं जुड़ा...पुराने लॉट के पास कहने-सुनने, शेयर करने को ज्यादा कुछ बचा ही नहीं...जब चुनाव या कुछ और ज्यादा चर्चित घटना होती है तो ही वे पोस्ट डालना पसंद करते हैं...अन्यथा पोस्ट देखते तो जरूर हैं, लेकिन पोस्ट डालते नहीं, क्योंकि कुछ खास कहने-सुनने को बचा ही नहीं...
स्मार्टफोन, व्हाट्सएप इत्यादि के बढ़ते प्रचलन के साथ इस साइट का सूनापन बढ़ा..यदि चैटिंग की बात की जाए तो फेसबुक की लोकप्रियता के सामने यह साइट कहीं भी नहीं ठहरती..फिर फेसबुक की तरह इस साइट का मकसद केवल चैटिंग या सदस्यों के बारे में जानकारी देना ही नहीं है, बल्कि कौम से जुड़ी जानकारी मुहैया कराना भी है...एक तरह से फोरम और सदस्यों के बारे में जानकारी देने का हिस्सा इस साइट पर कौम से जुड़ी जानकारी की तुलना में बहुत कम है, जबकि फेसबुक का तो आधार ही केवल सदस्यों के बारे में जानकारी देना और चैटिंग है...
कोई भी बड़ी शख्सियत इस साइट से नहीं जुड़ेगी, क्योंकि उसे लगेगा कि उसकी मशहूरी का फायदा साइट के संचालकों को मुफ्त में मिल सकता है...बड़ी शख्सियतें तो फेसबुक पर भी प्रत्यक्ष चैट नहीं करतीं, क्योंकि वहां उन्हें कोई भी कुछ भी कह सकता है...उन्हें ट्विटर ज्यादा सूट करता है और वहां भी वे अधिकतर अपनी तरफ से कमेंट डालते हैं, न कि दूसरों के कमेंट का लगातार जवाब देते हैं...
मेरे विचार से इस साइट का सूनापन ख़त्म करने के लिए इस साइट का किसी सकारात्मक वजह से चर्चा में आना जरूरी है, जिससे कि इसका जिक्र अखबारों के पहले पेज पर और न्यूज चैनल की हैडलाइन में हो...और यह जिक्र थोड़े-थोड़े दिनों के अंतराल पर चलते रहना चाहिए ...तब हो सकता है सदस्यों का नया लॉट इस साइट से जुड़े और फिर पुराने सदस्यों के लिए भी कुछ कहने-सुनने की गुंजाइश बने...

lrburdak
July 16th, 2016, 05:03 PM
सदस्यों की कमी के लिए कोई अपने को ही दोष कैसे दे सकता है। यह तो हम सदस्यों को ही करना है। सदस्य बढ़ना इतना महत्वपूर्ण नहीं है जितनी इस साईट की गुणवत्ता बनाए रखना। आजकल जाटों के ही सोशयल मीडिया में कई ग्रूप बने हैं जहां काफी कुछ चर्चा होती रहती है। मैं भी अन्य कई साईटों पर जाता हूँ और वहाँ से जो जानकारी मिलती है उसको विकि में जोड़ता हूँ। जाटों के बारे में जानकारी का संग्रहण जाट लैंड विकि पर जैसा हो सकता अन्य कहीं नहीं हो सकता। जाट लैंड की उपयोगिता कम नहीं हो सकती।

harish24
July 18th, 2016, 10:54 AM
I think Jatland is doing good no need to worry; Moderaters should be a little softer ; jayada bandish thik nahin hoti. Thanks my Jat bhaeyo

sanjeev_balyan
July 24th, 2016, 05:13 PM
i think, whatsapp is the main reason for low participation. members have a almost fixed time slot in daily chorus of activities for all these social media activity. major portion of spare time has been hijacked by Whatsapp. even face book traffic has also been decreased. mobile has snatched the computer timings of each indl. some thing has to be done. JL App should be made on whatsapp, so that new post can be seen on whatsapp directly. professional of this field can provide better solutions. Jat celebrities in various field should be made hon'ble members. they can start their thread for updating/ motivating the members about his/her field.

sanjeev_balyan
July 24th, 2016, 05:32 PM
one more suggestion from my side, a JL gp can be created on whatsapp and at least 236 members can join. i believe active members are around 200 only.

ayushkadyan
July 30th, 2016, 09:30 AM
one more suggestion from my side, a JL gp can be created on whatsapp and at least 236 members can join. i believe active members are around 200 only.
Not an bad idea but I'm skeptical whether we have such members here who are comfortable to share their whatsapp numbers. If yes then it could be a good move for building bridges among fellow jat members.

vijay
July 30th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Jatland Group at Whatsapp might be a good move but that doesn't serve the purpose of Jatland i.e Discussions.

lrburdak
August 1st, 2016, 08:45 AM
I find uncomfortable on Whatsapp as we can not reply any comment with quote. Jatland is that way the best media.

sanjeev_balyan
August 1st, 2016, 02:58 PM
I find uncomfortable on Whatsapp as we can not reply any comment with quote. Jatland is that way the best media.

Sir, this facility (reply with quote) has now been started on whats app also.

vijay
August 1st, 2016, 07:48 PM
Sir, this facility (reply with quote) has now been started on whats app also.

That's good for one liner replies but how many members are comfortable while typing a subjective reply on mobile ?

Whatsapp is certainly a good idea to keep in touch but not a good platform for various kind of discussions. People have separate forums/threads for discussion where member can respond even after weeks or months. Any such options at Whatsapp ?

sanjeev_balyan
August 1st, 2016, 09:02 PM
That's good for one liner replies but how many members are comfortable while typing a subjective reply on mobile ?

Whatsapp is certainly a good idea to keep in touch but not a good platform for various kind of discussions. People have separate forums/threads for discussion where member can respond even after weeks or months. Any such options at Whatsapp ?

definitely whatsapp cant be an alternative of JL

vikasJAT
August 29th, 2016, 04:29 PM
Ye to nue chalega........pichle ek saal te members suggestions den lagre hain, implement hote nahi......

Rajveer00
February 22nd, 2017, 06:07 PM
सच्चे शब्दों में सच के अहसास लिखेंगे ...
वक्त पढे जिसको कुछ इतना खास लिखेंगे...
गीत गजल हम पर लिखेंगे लिखने वाले...
हमने कलम उठाइ, तो इतिहास लिखेंगे...!!

Rajveer00
February 22nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
श्रीमान जी जहाँ तक मेरा विचार है अभी हम जमीन से कोसो दूर है इस कडी में हम सिर्फ समाज (आई.टी. ज्ञान ) के छात्रो को कुछ सक्रिय कर पाये है
हमारी इस साईट पर अध्ययन साम्रगी का विशेषकर किताबो का अभाव है जो किताबे समाज के बारे में हमे कुछ विशेष ज्ञान देती है उनमें काँपीराइट एक्ट बीच में आ जाता है
अगर हमें इस विषय पर गौर करे तो मुख्यत हमें अध्यययन साम्रगी और जागरुक सदस्यो की सख्या बढानी होगी जो कि लगातार डेट अडिट करे
धन्यवाद

lrburdak
February 25th, 2017, 10:28 PM
राजवीर जी स्वागत है!!!

dndeswal
February 28th, 2017, 03:51 PM
जाटलैंड के सदस्य बेशक आजकल फोरम में कम लिख रहे हैं, परन्तु जाटलैंड की बढती लोकप्रियता के कई प्रमाण हैं। कभी "Who's Online" क्लिक करके देखो तो पता लगता है कि इंटरनेट पर कितने लोग (non-members) इस साइट की पोस्ट पढते रहते हैं। मैं दूसरे वेबसाइट देखता रहता हूं जहां पर जाटलैंड से हूबहू कापी करके पेज बनाये गये हैं। जाटलैंड पर मौजूद सय्याह सुनामी का उपन्यास "आखिर जीत हमारी" कई जगह पर हूबहू पोस्ट कर दिया गया, बिना सन्दर्भ दिए। इस उपन्यास को मैंने ही कई साल पहले जाटलैंड पर अपलोड किया था और अब यह अनेक वेबसाइट पर एक तरह से proliferate हो चुका है।

एक और उदाहरण देखिये 2014 के इस ब्लॉग में - http://nshah.co.in/?p=817

यह जाटलैंड फोरम पर Jat History सैक्सन में 2008 के मेरे एक धागे की हूबहू कापी-पेस्ट है। मेरे उस धागे का लिंक यह है -

https://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php/30082-Ch-Ramsahai-of-Sarvakhap-Panchayat-(13th-Century)

चाहे दूसरे वेबसाइट पर जाटलैंड की पोस्ट का कापी-पेस्ट किया जा रहा है, वो भी बिना किसी सन्दर्भ या आभार के, इससे एक बात तो साफ है कि जाटलैंड की लोकप्रियता इंटरनेट पर बढ़ रही है और आने वाले दिनों में और बढ़ेगी (खासकर Jatland Wiki की जहां पर अब बहुत सी ऐतिहासिक पुस्तकों का भी संकलन हो गया है)।

lrburdak
March 2nd, 2017, 08:32 PM
Many people do not differentiate between Jatland Wiki and Wikipedia. I found in discussions that they got information about them on Wikipedia. Infact what they tell is on Jatland Wiki. It is certainly popular.

DrRajpalSingh
March 3rd, 2017, 10:17 AM
Many people do not differentiate between Jatland Wiki and Wikipedia. I found in discussions that they got information about them on Wikipedia. Infact what they tell is on Jatland Wiki. It is certainly popular.

Undoubtedly it is.

jatofbhiwani
April 29th, 2017, 06:22 PM
Only handful people are posting in Jatland these days looks like its due to too strict moderation

amitbudhwar
June 14th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Ye site to bilkul doob gayi. Koi nahi aata abb yaha siwaye ikka dukka members ke. Ek fb profile mei isse 100 guna jayada posts mil jaati hai. Gayi bhains paani mei. Hehe.

vijaypooniya
June 15th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Ye site to bilkul doob gayi. Koi nahi aata abb yaha siwaye ikka dukka members ke. Ek fb profile mei isse 100 guna jayada posts mil jaati hai. Gayi bhains paani mei. Hehe.

One major reason is political discussions which may be of any interest to some but not all.
People join this site because they want to connect to their community people, Not to participate political debates.
There are ample news channels which provides such debates 24x7.

ganeshjat
June 16th, 2017, 09:43 AM
I am here since year 2004 , Not very regular but whenever I get time I browse this site.
The best part of this site is Jatland wiki (Sabhi Jato ko Mr Laxman Burdak sir ka sukra-gujaar hona chahiye, is virasat ke liye).
There may be many reason behind less posting,as some of the members mentioned strict moderation or political discussion may be some of the reason , I have experienced some different scenarios too. During 2006-8 when I was in Pune , I encouraged a Jat colleague, from Raj. , to join JL to connect with Jats from accross the globe. He joined and was too active on the site , but after few months He left JL, He told me that people at JL was not keen for serious discussion on any topic , some people just enjoy pull legging. Kitna bhi important topic kyu na ho kuch log bas tang kichayi karte rahate hain. Naya member agar kuch post karta hain aur uski 1st /2nd post me hi kichayi ho jaye to wo bhag jata hain :) . He also told me that this is mostly happening with Non-Haryanvi Jats. Ye us samay ki baat hain jab JL per kafi members active the , bahoot post hua karti thi.Maine usko samjhaya bhi tha ki maine aisha kuch experience nahi kiya kabhi. But wo apna mindset bana chuka tha.
Jab bhi koi naya member aaye, aur naya naya post karna suru kare, tab usako positive hi le sab member , kuch galat likha bhi ho to jyada tang na khichi jaye :)

neel6318
June 22nd, 2017, 09:10 PM

doobte ko tinke ka sahara.....ek do hi kaafi hain :-D

bhains ki poonchh pakad tum bhi tair jaaoge, darte kyon ho :-D

rekhasmriti
June 24th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Jab bhi koi naya member aaye, aur naya naya post karna suru kare, tab usako positive hi le sab member , kuch galat likha bhi ho to jyada tang na khichi jaye This reminded me of my Initiial Days at JL ........whatever it was fun no complaints .....Ab kissi ke paas time nahi ......

sanjeev_balyan
June 26th, 2017, 09:26 AM
this site should be closed now.

amitbudhwar
June 26th, 2017, 02:42 PM
doobte ko tinke ka sahara.....ek do hi kaafi hain :-D

bhains ki poonchh pakad tum bhi tair jaaoge, darte kyon ho :-D

acchi positive soch hai, isse barkarar rakhein!

amitbudhwar
June 26th, 2017, 02:45 PM
this site should be closed now.
waise kuch raha nahi hai ab yaha, wiki ko chhod kar aur kuch nahi hai aab is site mei. Wiki ko chalne dein kyonki usme kaafi valuable History hai jaaton ki, but JL Forums can be closed given the contribution of members. ikka dukka posts ke alwa kuch nahi hai yahan.

amitbudhwar
June 26th, 2017, 02:46 PM
.Ab kissi ke paas time nahi ......
Ye kaafi had tak sach baat ho sakti hai. aur doosra ye bhi hai ki JL forums mei shayad wo appeal nahi hai jo doosri social networking sites par hai. infact fb par bhi aab logo ki activity kaafi kam hone lagi hai.

ganeshjat
June 27th, 2017, 10:07 AM
waise kuch raha nahi hai ab yaha

Aap aur hum , baki kai purane members, aaj bhi yaha aa rahe hain , reply kar rahe hain , post pad rahe hain .Isase ye sabit hota hain ki yaha abhi bhi bahoot kuch bacha hain. Haan peek time nahi hain but logo ko abhi bhi isase pyar hain :)

ajayshokeen26
June 27th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Very true I guess....Am posting after a very very long time..There used to be Meets also, but am curious whether it's happening now or not.

neel6318
June 28th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Jab bhi koi naya member aaye, aur naya naya post karna suru kare, tab usako positive hi le sab member , kuch galat likha bhi ho to jyada tang na khichi jaye This reminded me of my Initiial Days at JL ........whatever it was fun no complaints .....Ab kissi ke paas time nahi ......

agreed :-) whole world around looks positive :-D

AryanPoonia
June 28th, 2017, 10:27 PM
In 2013, when I was in the last year of my college, an Afgan friend from kandhar asked me if I was a Jat. He also told me about some Hindu Jat families living in Kabul. This made me very curious to know about history of Jats and JL helped me to satisfy my curiosity, then I joined JL. It is 4 years since I joined. It seems I joined just four days ago. Time is passing very fast. I feel I will grow old very soon.

adarsh
June 29th, 2017, 02:30 PM
sabse zyada log ynha Matrimonial purpose ke liye aate hain .
usko baad jo kisi ko job se related koi help chahiye ho to vo to ynha hogi nhi kion ki JAT kabhi JAT ki help karega nhi . Kisan ki baat ynha nhi hogi , koi kisi gaon ko adopt karne ki baat karega nhi . Sab politician hain ynha . Koi kuch bol de to use sabse pehle block kar dete hain . Jatton ki real problems ko kaise door karen unke solution nikalo . Magar ynha to bas baaten hongi Jat ke past ki , ground level pe kuch nhi . Kisi JAT bhai ne koi business start karna h uski help karo , apni community ke bachon ki admissions me aur jobs me help karo .

vijaypooniya
June 29th, 2017, 06:40 PM
sabse zyada log ynha Matrimonial purpose ke liye aate hain .
usko baad jo kisi ko job se related koi help chahiye ho to vo to ynha hogi nhi kion ki JAT kabhi JAT ki help karega nhi . Kisan ki baat ynha nhi hogi , koi kisi gaon ko adopt karne ki baat karega nhi . Sab politician hain ynha . Koi kuch bol de to use sabse pehle block kar dete hain . Jatton ki real problems ko kaise door karen unke solution nikalo . Magar ynha to bas baaten hongi Jat ke past ki , ground level pe kuch nhi . Kisi JAT bhai ne koi business start karna h uski help karo , apni community ke bachon ki admissions me aur jobs me help karo .

Ek dum shi
I agree

SALURAM
September 26th, 2017, 06:27 PM
जाटलैंड पर कुल २२,८३५ में से लगभग ५६० मेंबर एक्टिव हैं, जबकि रोजाना १००० के आसपास अतिथि मेंबर जाटलैंड पर भ्रमण करते हैं.
बावजूद किसी भी सामाजिक मुद्दे पर यहाँ आजकल चर्चा न के बराबर हो रही हैं।
जाटलैंड विकी और जाटलैंड Matrimonials को छोड़कर सिर्फ हास्य के कुछ पोस्ट आ रहे हैं। जो भी मेंबर एक्टिव हैं उनसे मेरी अपील है कि सामाजिक मुद्दों पर अपनी राय जरूर रखा करें।
चौपाल का ऑप्शन भी जाटलैंड पर हैं लेकिन इसका शायद ही कोई उपयोग हो रहा हैं। जो भी सदस्य एक्टिव रहते हैं वो सिर्फ जाटलैंड मैट्रीमोनिअल्स पर ही नजर आते हैं। जिस तरह से आजकल भारत सरकार का मतलब नरेंद्र मोदी होकर रह गया हैं उसी तरह जाटलैंड विकी का मतलब भी श्री बुरडक साहब होकर रह गया हैं। अन्य मित्रों को भी विकी में योगदान देना चाहिए।

neel6318
September 26th, 2017, 08:05 PM
जाटलैंड विकी और जाटलैंड Matrimonials को छोड़कर सिर्फ हास्य के कुछ पोस्ट आ रहे हैं। जो भी मेंबर एक्टिव हैं उनसे मेरी अपील है कि सामाजिक मुद्दों पर अपनी राय जरूर रखा करें।
dekhiye samajik mudda to ye hai ki koi apne kaarye ki theek se zimmewari lene ke liye tatpar nahi hai...yahi jaan humare ek MCD SDO kuchh samay ke liye nilambit ho gaye .....drainage system block ke karan gharon mein INS Virat utar lo chahe....lekin ye mahashey bole "meri line to ok hai" .....to ye lo, thora vishram sahi:topsy_turvy:

जिस तरह से आजकल भारत सरकार का मतलब नरेंद्र मोदी होकर रह गया हैं उसी तरह जाटलैंड विकी का मतलब भी श्री बुरडक साहब होकर रह गया हैं। अन्य मित्रों को भी विकी में योगदान देना चाहिए। aur ye baat to saulah aane sachi kah di aapne......hehe......Irburdak ji I am great fan of your thoughts, balak budhi to yun hi bolte hain.....waise, mera ishara Narendra Modi ji ki taraf hai :cool:

SALURAM
September 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
dekhiye samajik mudda to ye hai ki koi apne kaarye ki theek se zimmewari lene ke liye tatpar nahi hai...yahi jaan humare ek mcd sdo kuchh samay ke liye nilambit ho gaye .....drainage system block ke karan gharon mein ins virat utar lo chahe....lekin ye mahashey bole "meri line to ok hai" .....to ye lo, thora vishram sahi:topsy_turvy:
कोई भी सरकारी कर्मचारी सही से कार्य नहीं कर रहा हैं या कार्य की सही जानकारी नहीं दे रहा हैं तो हमे rti (सुचना का अधिकार कानून) का उपयोग करके स्थानीय लोक अदालत में वाद दायर करना चाहिए.. राजस्थान में राजस्थान सम्पर्क पोर्टल हैं वहां हम कोई भी शिकायत करते हैं तो ३० दिन के भीतर समाधान हो जाता हैं यदि आपके हरियाणा में ऐसी कोई सेवा हैं तो उसका भी उपयोग किया करें..

lrburdak
September 26th, 2017, 08:38 PM
जाटलैंड पर कुल २२,८३५ में से लगभग ५६० मेंबर एक्टिव हैं, जबकि रोजाना १००० के आसपास अतिथि मेंबर जाटलैंड पर भ्रमण करते हैं.
चौपाल का ऑप्शन भी जाटलैंड पर हैं लेकिन इसका शायद ही कोई उपयोग हो रहा हैं। जो भी सदस्य एक्टिव रहते हैं वो सिर्फ जाटलैंड मैट्रीमोनिअल्स पर ही नजर आते हैं। जिस तरह से आजकल भारत सरकार का मतलब नरेंद्र मोदी होकर रह गया हैं उसी तरह जाटलैंड विकी का मतलब भी श्री बुरडक साहब होकर रह गया हैं। अन्य मित्रों को भी विकी में योगदान देना चाहिए।

सालूराम जी जाटलैंड विकि का काम तो ठीक ही चल रहा है। उसमें आप जानकारी कोई ठोस हो तभी जोड़ पाते हैं। आजकल सोशियल मीडिया की वजह से फुर्सत कम मिल पाती है। देशवाल जी तो बराबर लगे ही रहते हैं विकि पर। हमारे खेल और खिलाड़ी वाले सेक्शन में एक अदद व्यक्तित्व की जरूरत है। आजकल दो काम जाटों के प्रमुखता से हो रहे हैं - सीमा पर जाट शहीद हो रहे हैं तो खेल के मैदान में जाट नाम रोशन कर रहे हैं। इनके नाम बराबर और तुरंत जोड़ने की आवश्यकता है।

SALURAM
September 26th, 2017, 09:46 PM
सालूराम जी जाटलैंड विकि का काम तो ठीक ही चल रहा है। उसमें आप जानकारी कोई ठोस हो तभी जोड़ पाते हैं। आजकल सोशियल मीडिया की वजह से फुर्सत कम मिल पाती है। देशवाल जी तो बराबर लगे ही रहते हैं विकि पर। हमारे खेल और खिलाड़ी वाले सेक्शन में एक अदद व्यक्तित्व की जरूरत है। आजकल दो काम जाटों के प्रमुखता से हो रहे हैं - सीमा पर जाट शहीद हो रहे हैं तो खेल के मैदान में जाट नाम रोशन कर रहे हैं। इनके नाम बराबर और तुरंत जोड़ने की आवश्यकता है।

sir main bhi jitna ho sakega utna yogdan deta rahunga

SALURAM
September 27th, 2017, 07:06 PM
new page added - https://www.jatland.com/home/GANPATRAM_KARWASRA

dndeswal
September 27th, 2017, 10:02 PM
new page added - https://www.jatland.com/home/GANPATRAM_KARWASRA

आपका प्रयास सराहनीय है, सालूराम जी।

वैसे गणपतराम कडवासरा के नाम पर पेज पहले से ही मौजूद है -

https://www.jatland.com/home/Ganpat_Ram_Kadwasra

मैंने दोनों पेज merge कर दिए हैं, आपकी दी हुई जानकारी सहित।

Deepsingh
January 5th, 2022, 07:35 AM
I was very active in the beginning but with the passage of time I noticed that quality of discussion of topics has gone down drastically. People have a set goal to derail any discussion because their affiliation to a particular group or party is more important than the topics of discussion. I also agree up to a large extent with Jit's comments.
May be you too took part in derailing?