PDA

View Full Version : Connect -Disconnect

bls31
July 26th, 2014, 01:50 PM
CONNECT - DISCONNECT
With approaching mid night, the eyes drooping with sleep I am nearly cut-off from the real World and ready to enter that of dreams, the only act left, the switching of the flickering images on the flat screen before I slip in to the bed.
I already have had last look at my in-box, done a quick scroll of the Face book before disconnecting from the Net, scanned for any SMS and the missed calls and flagged the page of the Readers Digest Select book I was reading before closing it.
The next I am aware of is, with the dull predawn sneaking through the window curtains, the emerging shape to the various item in the room. The Body Clock has pressed the start button activating the various body organs to life.
I linger in the bed a bit more, stretching the spine, before facing the new day and start reconnecting with the real world: stretch the hand for the Cell, check for any missed calls, and scroll for the SMSs.
Out of bed, to the P C, check the mail and scroll through the favourite websites, make a cup of tea and move to the balcony with the Newspaper. Soon, I am fully reconnected and ready to face the world.
Connect- Disconnect, the cycle goes on, day in and night out : living life real and virtual alternately. However, the puzzle is which one of the two that I am living, is real.

bls31

prashantacmet
July 28th, 2014, 05:44 PM
CONNECT - DISCONNECT
With approaching mid night, the eyes drooping with sleep I am nearly cut-off from the real World and ready to enter that of dreams, the only act left, the switching of the flickering images on the flat screen before I slip in to the bed.
I already have had last look at my in-box, done a quick scroll of the Face book before disconnecting from the Net, scanned for any SMS and the missed calls and flagged the page of the Readers Digest Select book I was reading before closing it.
The next I am aware of is, with the dull predawn sneaking through the window curtains, the emerging shape to the various item in the room. The Body Clock has pressed the start button activating the various body organs to life.
I linger in the bed a bit more, stretching the spine, before facing the new day and start reconnecting with the real world: stretch the hand for the Cell, check for any missed calls, and scroll for the SMSs.
Out of bed, to the P C, check the mail and scroll through the favourite websites, make a cup of tea and move to the balcony with the Newspaper. Soon, I am fully reconnected and ready to face the world.
Connect- Disconnect, the cycle goes on, day in and night out : living life real and virtual alternately. However, the puzzle is which one of the two that I am living, is real.

bls31

you have to find it yourself, sir. the day you figure it out you will be a Budhha

DrRajpalSingh
July 28th, 2014, 08:00 PM
CONNECT - DISCONNECT

bls31

Both are real and reel life in their own places, Sir.

It would be good if you keep enjoying without weighing much to find out the heavier one, for, this is the real and reel way of the world of which life is composed !