PDA

View Full Version : B S Hooda Hooted in Prime Minister's Presence at Kaithal Function

RKhatkar
August 19th, 2014, 09:21 PM
On 19.08.2014 Haryana CM Shri Hooda shared dias with Narender Modi at kaithal. BJP termed it as a Government function, but all arrangements were suppervised /managed by Haryana BJP leaders including bringing Gathering. I waited in TV for some time for arrival and address of Narender Modi in the function. After a long wait I watched on TV . The address by Narender modi was not as official/government function; as usual he used his past defined style, also he used cunning words to adress the public and convey message in a tricky way for support. I termed his lecture as usual and cunning words in a very advance stage, because I know that normal citizens and public masses will use these words after some time (may be 3-5 years)

After feeling dis satisfied I left the TV but, in the evening I read the flashing news in the channel that Haryana CM was hooted in the function and he was angry to the situation and decided rightfully not to attend any funtion of the PM. Though I am not Hooda's or congress's supporter, still I know that Shri Hooda is educated, intellegent, Very Cool-Hearted and Brave person. It pained me and I felt ashamed at the same time a history event of Maharana Partap came to my mind when in the Haldi Ghati battle, Maharana's brother Shakti Singh joined Mughal Sena and was fighting against Maharana Partap. Un doubtly Shakti Singh's aim was to defeat and kill Maharana Partap. After Maharana got wounded and his horse Chetek was taking Rana Partap away from battle field, Shakti Singh sighted that Maharana was wounded, he was going and two Mughal soldiers were chasing him to kill wounded Maharana Partap. Shakti Singh immediately rushes towrds Maharana Partap, killed Mughal soldiers and saved Maharana. After that Shakti Singh tried to help and support wounded Maharana, but brave Maharana said to Shakti Singh, NEECH TRAITOR don't touch me, go away from my eyes and don't show me your face again.

Now the question arises what someone new person has done good to the hooters and what prompted them to insult their elected CM in a public function. Definitely the hooters did not represent the general public, they may be paid delegates of some party or the people who have been blinded by a special group of politicians after showing them the highly glittering mirror

My request is to the general citizens to keep their minds highly alert, take intelligent decisions and dont be mis led by the greedy and hungry people; use own VIVEK to decide the things for future of HARYANA and for the betterment of our coming GENERATIONS

I prey God to give SADD-BUDDHI (Holy Brain) and peace of mind to the hooters.

Thanks and good wishes to al

R Khatkar
19-08-2014

skharb
August 19th, 2014, 09:33 PM
[QUOTE=RKhatkar;366247]On 19.08.2014 Haryana CM Shri Hooda shared dias with Narender Modi at kaithal. BJP termed it as a Government function, but all arrangements were managed by Haryana BJP leaders including bringing Gathering. I waited for some time for arrival and address of Narender Modi in the function. After a long wait I watched on TV . The address by Narender modi was not official/government function; as usual he usedand his defined style he used conning words to adress the public and convey message in a tricky way for support. I termed his lecture as usual and conning words in a very advance stage, because I know that normal citizens and public masses will use these words after some time (may be 3-5 years)

After feeling dis satisfied I left the TV but, in the evening I read the flashing news in the channel that Haryana CM was hooted in the function and he was angry to the situation and decided rightfully not to attend any funtion of the PM. Though I am not Hooda's or congress's supporter, still I know that Shri Hooda is educated, intellegent, Very Cool-Hearted and Brave person. It pained me and I felt ashamed at the same time a history event of Maharana Partap came to my mind when in the Haldi Ghati battle, Maharana's brother Shakti Singh joined Mughal Sena and was fighting against Maharana Partap. Un doubtly Shakti Singh's aim was to defeat and kill Maharana Partap. After Maharana got wounded and his horse Chetek was taking Rana Partap away from battle field, Shakti Singh sighted that Maharana was wounded, he was going and two Mughal soldiers were chasing him to kill wounded Maharana Partap. Shakti Singh immediately rushes towrds Maharana Partap, killed Mughal soldiers and saved Maharana. After that Shakti Singh tried to help and support wounded Maharana, but brave Maharana said to Shakti Singh, NEECH TRAITOR don't touch me, go away from my eyes and don't show me your face again.

Now the question arises what someone new person has done good to the hooters and what prompted them to insult their elected CM in a public function. Definitely the hooters did not represent the general public, they may be paid delegates of some party or the people who have been blinded by a special group of politicians after showing them the highly glittering mirror

My request is to the general citizens to keep their minds highly alert, take intelligent decisions and dont be mis led by the greedy and hungry people; use own VIVEK to decide the things for future of HARYANA and for the betterment of our coming GENERATIONS

R Khatkar
19-08-2014[/QUOT
mugal ho ya bhau ji jat apna kam jante h kis ki dukandari kaise bandd karni h .........................

anilsangwan
August 19th, 2014, 09:37 PM
Thode din ki baat aur s..... fer Hooda saab ke saamne aisee embarassing situation hi nahi aawegi ! :livid:

skharb
August 19th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Thode din ki baat aur s..... fer Hooda saab ke saamne aisee embarassing situation hi nahi aawegi ! :livid:
ya too bira embrassing lection tahi too bjp gelya s sirf prabath feri k rah jaya gay parchar theaye......kyu inld k gundeye arr rohtikeey suddheye inki kacch kahdd dey gay dhangh tah ...........dekhda jaa arr lection hone dey declear kay seen banega :)

amankadian
August 19th, 2014, 09:55 PM
Even Modi disrespect people of Haryana. He must praise this states instead gurjaati geets. Haryana ki bhumi se hi bharat vars ka name aya hai. Ya ke logo ne desh ke liye kia hai or kisi states ne nhi nahi.

He is Leader of nation. but act was leader of BJP. Shameful act.

What the hell man.

Jawan bhi yaha se Kisaan bhi yaha se no 1......

I thought there is one gentleman there in BJP. ha ha ha all are vote seeker lol.

DrRajpalSingh
August 19th, 2014, 10:01 PM
On 19.08.2014 Haryana CM Shri Hooda shared dias with Narender Modi at kaithal. BJP termed it as a Government function, but all arrangements were suppervised /managed by Haryana BJP leaders including bringing Gathering. I waited in TV for some time for arrival and address of Narender Modi in the function. After a long wait I watched on TV . The address by Narender modi was not as official/government function; as usual he used his past defined style, also he used cunning words to adress the public and convey message in a tricky way for support. I termed his lecture as usual and cunning words in a very advance stage, because I know that normal citizens and public masses will use these words after some time (may be 3-5 years)

R Khatkar
19-08-2014

Friend,

Do you blame Jats to have joined hooters like Shakti Singh' against the CM!

If not then how the Jats come into this game of politics one up man ship between BJP and the Congress.

Thanks

AbhikRana
August 19th, 2014, 10:17 PM
Hooting of any elected representative is bad. It shows the local population in bad light in front of the world.

But at the same time, I would request members to not make it a Jat issue.

If we get into the Jat issue, can we forget that the present govt. headed by a Jat put another Jat in prison for many years for allegation of involvement in recruitment scam?

So, let's not make it a prestige issue of the Jats. Whatever happened was unfortunate and should not have happened in the first place with any CM or minister. Democracy gives the right to voice opinion through votes and election and hooting is certainly not a form of getting your voice heard, BALLOT IS!

Friend,

If not then how the Jats come into this game of politics one up man ship between BJP and the Congress.

Thanks

RKhatkar
August 19th, 2014, 10:30 PM
Friend,

Thanks

Sir
some lines left typing:
my question was When Shakti Singh accompanied Mughal Sena to defeat and kill Maharana partap, then why he killed Mughal Sainiks and saved Maharana's life
It was so, because he realised later and did not want a worrior of his family to be killed by others
My message is clear in last paqragraph; before taking any action to think and decide intellegently, not after heavy loss like Shakti Singh

amankadian
August 19th, 2014, 10:34 PM
Hooting of any elected representative is bad. It shows the local population in bad light in front of the world.

But at the same time, I would request members to not make it a Jat issue.

If we get into the Jat issue, can we forget that the present govt. headed by a Jat put another Jat in prison for many years for allegation of involvement in recruitment scam?

So, let's not make it a prestige issue of the Jats. Whatever happened was unfortunate and should not have happened in the first place with any CM or minister. Democracy gives the right to voice opinion through votes and election and hooting is certainly not a form of getting your voice heard, BALLOT IS!

Forget hooda and congress. Tell me It was a expected speech from him for Haryana. Was This speech honourable for Great haryana.

He didn't say this state make feel us proud in sports, science, Agriculture and army. He always talk about army man. Couldn't he able to salute this states son. Who fought for India.

Really shameful speech. He was talking on just those better which can get vote in vidhyansabha.

sanjeev1984
August 19th, 2014, 10:55 PM
????? :confused:

Forget hooda and congress. Tell me It was a expected speech from him for Haryana. Was This speech honourable for Great haryana.

He didn't say this state make feel us proud in sports, science, Agriculture and army. He always talk about army man. Couldn't he able to salute this states son. Who fought for India.

Really shameful speech. He was talking on just those better which can get vote in vidhyansabha.

AbhikRana
August 19th, 2014, 11:00 PM
Brother Aman,

why don't you write speeches for Modi? I am sure then he would give a par excellent speech as per you.

amankadian
August 19th, 2014, 11:03 PM
????? :confused:

You can't feel for your motherland or Are you migrated from Pakistan brother?

. Here is matter of respect (our people,our land). Please make some distance.

Its a request.

vk23
August 19th, 2014, 11:07 PM
Brother Aman,

why don't you write speeches for Modi? I am sure then he would give a par excellent speech as per you.

Bjp is having tough time in haryana. Bjp is riding on overconfidence. And it will cost bjp in these elections. Modi is slowly getting exposed as he is not able to prove what he promised in general election campaign.

amankadian
August 19th, 2014, 11:12 PM
Brother Aman,

Bhai m to asia insaan hoon aapne bhai ko na bakshu. If i start writing speeches for them. People start believing on truth not leaders.

can't follow wrong things. Think from your heart, and you'll come to know. This was not a speech for pride. Only for vidhyaan shaba. joki ek moral conduct nhi hai yaha.

Gurjaat states ki speech sunu. waja jameke buraai her states, guraat ki badai.

80,000 crors gujraat ko. Haryana ko kya, Khurukshetra kya mila. batao. Kya Khurukshetra hindu ke liye koi important nhi hai.

Am I wrong bhai batao.

AbhikRana
August 19th, 2014, 11:24 PM
Your concern is understandable, though hitting on the wrong object/target.

Again I would request fellow members including the initiator of this thread to not see it from the point of view of prestige of Jats.

Though the hooting was wrong, I am sure it was not aimed at a Jat, but at the Congress govt., against the numerous scams that have taken place under the Congress rule at the centre and in the states. It's just that Hoodaji happens to be the Mukhiya of a Congress govt. and the face of the Congress in Haryana, so the ire of the people was directed towards him as a Congress Mukhiya/CM. Not as a Jat, but as a Congressman.

People have suffered under the Congress for over 60 years. Let's be considerate of that fact.

Point remains that many wrongs have been done to Jats by Jats themselves, an example of which I have written above. So, let's not unnecessarily make it an issue of prestige of Jats or Jats v. Non-Jats. There are countless Jats in both INLD and BJP. By the logic of this thread, all Jat INLD or BJP followers do not support the present Congress govt. under Hoodaji because he is Jat. This would be highly illogical and incorrect.

We have some very good Jat leaders in Haryana in both BJP (Capt. Abhimanyu) and INLD (Dushyant Chautala). I am sure they are more than capable to take the baton from the present Congress govt. after October/November 2014.

Bhai m to asia insaan hoon aapne bhai ko na bakshu. If i start writing speeches for them. People start believing on truth not leaders.

can't follow wrong things. Think from your heart, and you'll come to know. This was not a speech for pride. Only for vidhyaan shaba. joki ek moral conduct nhi hai yaha.

Gurjaat states ki speech sunu. waja jameke buraai her states, guraat ki badai.

HiteshTomar
August 20th, 2014, 07:42 AM
its known to all of that he uses the sentiments of particular state/situation and makes the best out of it...this time he might have used non-jats / self centric individuals/wanna be leaders /frustrated jats / to hoot against Hooda. its politics.. like the one done successfully in Mujaffarnagar.

AbhikRana
August 20th, 2014, 07:15 PM
It is really amazing and amusing how some people here are trying to portray that Modi ji asked his supporters to do hooting when Hooda ji spoke. I think its a very immature analysis.

My questions to all those who are trying to bring a Jat angle in this episode:

1. Where was Jat bhaichara and respect when one Jat CM put in Jail another Jat bhai - Ex-CM?
2. Where is the Jat aan baan shaan when a Jat (CM sahab) goes to Delhi Darbar and bows (nat masktak) in front of Angrez? At least Modi ji is an Indian.
3. Where was the Jat and Kisaan cause when their land was allegedly forcefully acquired to give to the Damad? Was the damad a Jat or a kisaan?

Desh toh 1947 mein azad ho gaya tha, lekin Congress aaj bhi nahi hui.
Tab bhi gore hee the, aur aaj bhi gore hee hain.

prashantacmet
August 20th, 2014, 08:05 PM

R Khatkar
19-08-2014

Sir ji itna heart break mat karo.. CM ki taraf to jutte uchhal rahe hai....abhi badal sahab ke saath hua....hooda ko bhi kisse ne mukka mara tha kuch din pehle...kejriwal sahab bhi rahapta kah chuke hai....to hooting itni badi baat to nahi lagti...aap to kham-kha main jee chotta kar re ho....

skharb
August 20th, 2014, 09:37 PM
yaha kuch bjp k chmache affvah fale rahe h ki chootala ji per congress n case kiya tha ............ya sari kartoot advani arr sushma n ki thi nda govt k tame .
lakin ajj sab s bada sawal haryane m ye ban gaya ki bjp koi rallay kar payge k .....kade albbdi balak unke tamboo bamboo na padd ley jyaa ??????
binder bangroo arr other jugdoo jat kya rok payge iss n arr kya apni jamant baccha payge ??

anilsangwan
August 21st, 2014, 09:50 AM
Where did he disrespect Haryana? 5 saal nyu e karega shayad woh to bhai.... logga ne PM banaya s! Tenne yo jor election ke time kyu na lagaya... 20-30 seat harwa deta us ne..

anilsangwan
August 21st, 2014, 09:52 AM
sachi kahi Prashant - jis CM ne thappad khaa liya... 2 baar joote khaa liye... uske liye Hooting ko lekar rolla....? Sab anti-incumbency hai Hooda saab ke khilaaf !!

Lekin jo hua galat hua chahe Bhuppi kitna e gira hua ho... baat sun leni chahiye thi logo ko !

Sir ji itna heart break mat karo.. CM ki taraf to jutte uchhal rahe hai....abhi badal sahab ke saath hua....hooda ko bhi kisse ne mukka mara tha kuch din pehle...kejriwal sahab bhi rahapta kah chuke hai....to hooting itni badi baat to nahi lagti...aap to kham-kha main jee chotta kar re ho....

rkumar
August 21st, 2014, 10:07 AM
[QUOTE=RKhatkar;366247]On 19.08.2014 Haryana CM Shri Hooda shared dias with Narender Modi at kaithal. BJP termed it as a Government function, but all arrangements were managed by Haryana BJP leaders including bringing Gathering. I waited for some time for arrival and address of Narender Modi in the function. After a long wait I watched on TV . The address by Narender modi was not official/government function; as usual he usedand his defined style he used conning words to adress the public and convey message in a tricky way for support. I termed his lecture as usual and conning words in a very advance stage, because I know that normal citizens and public masses will use these words after some time (may be 3-5 years)

R Khatkar
19-08-2014[/QUOT
mugal ho ya bhau ji jat apna kam jante h kis ki dukandari kaise bandd karni h .........................

Politics is a ruthless business. CM of the state should have obtained all the intelligence inputs in advance about the type of crowd he was likely to face. I will call it his failure if he could not sense the type of reception he was going to get in the meeting. This simply means that administration is either incompetent or did not care to warn him intentionally. If I were in his shoes, I would have asked my supporters to reach there in matching numbers and given a run for their money to BJP hooters. Not attending PM's function is not an answer. Its a political surrender in my view.

RK^2

anilsangwan
August 21st, 2014, 10:17 AM
Absolutely right uncle ji. In fact, I believe it is all about what kind of people/officers CM has around him.
I remember talking to one senior Congress MLA in the current vidhansabha. He told me this story.

This MLA went to CM saab in his cabin on 4th floor in Sectt and told him to rethink on some state level decision ( some matter, he didnt tell me) and CM saab replied back - " bhaisaab, ab to mere ko bhi experience ho gaya hai ki kya acha hai aur kya bura. Maine theek decision liya hai". This MLA replied back to him - " Hooda Saab, aapko experience hua hai Sectt mein baithne ka aur apne Malhotra, Chopra jaise OSD/PSCM etc se salah lene ka, field ka experience abhi bhi nahi hai - kyunki ground se uth kar nahi aaye ho"

To CM saab ne galti ki.

Politics is a ruthless business. CM of the state should have obtained all the intelligence inputs in advance about the type of crowd he was likely to face. I will call it his failure if he could not sense the type of reception he was going to get in the meeting. This simply means that administration is either incompetent or did not care to warn him intentionally. If I were in his shoes, I would have asked my supporters to reach there in matching numbers and given a run for their money to BJP hooters. Not attending PM's function is not an answer. Its a political surrender in my view.

RK^2

rkumar
August 21st, 2014, 10:26 AM
Absolutely right uncle ji. In fact, I believe it is all about what kind of people/officers CM has around him.
I remember talking to one senior Congress MLA in the current vidhansabha. He told me this story.

This MLA went to CM saab in his cabin on 4th floor in Sectt and told him to rethink on some state level decision ( some matter, he didnt tell me) and CM saab replied back - " bhaisaab, ab to mere ko bhi experience ho gaya hai ki kya acha hai aur kya bura. Maine theek decision liya hai". This MLA replied back to him - " Hooda Saab, aapko experience hua hai Sectt mein baithne ka aur apne Malhotra, Chopra jaise OSD/PSCM etc se salah lene ka, field ka experience abhi bhi nahi hai - kyunki ground se uth kar nahi aaye ho"

To CM saab ne galti ki.

Ichcha to bahut hai likhne ki, magar rehne do, jaane bhi do yaar......LOLLLL

RK^2

prashantacmet
August 21st, 2014, 11:28 AM
You can't feel for your motherland or Are you migrated from Pakistan brother?

. Here is matter of respect (our people,our land). Please make some distance.

Its a request.Kahi

ki eent kahi ka rodda bhaanmati ne kunba joda.....tu kahi ki baat kahi bhi fit kar deta hai bhai....aur fir expect karta hai ki log teri baat samajh le..........post aise karta hain jaise hum antaryaami hai hame sab kuch pata hai.............sanjeev bhai ko aapki baat samajh nahi aayi isliye "??" likh diya...question mark ka matlab pata hai aapko ya nahi...............

aur aap apna morality ka lecture pila rahe ho....usne desh/land ko kab gaali di thi ,"?? " hi to likha tha....................yeh lecture facebook pe achee lagte hai.....jaise facebook waale 15 aug -26 jan ko itranga ki photo laga dete hai...aur fir 2 din baad waha katrina kaif ya salmaan khan ki photo milti hai..........yaha soodhi soodhi baat hoti hai bhai... yeh jatland jai...........

pehle batao usne kya shameful kaha.....hum jaiso ko abhi pata hai nahi ki modi ne kya shameful kah diya

AbhikRana
August 21st, 2014, 05:35 PM
The entire issue started by filing of writ in 2003 in the Hon'ble Supreme Court by Sh. Sanjeev Kumar, the then Director, Primary Education Haryana under the then Chautala Govt.

Subsequent to this, the Hon'be SC ordered CBI enquiry.

We all know that subsequently at the Centre Congress govt. was formed on 22 May, 2004 and in Haryana Congress govt. was formed on 5 March, 2005. And we all also know that the CBI reports directly to the Central govt. Even the Hon'be Supreme Court in another case has observed the CBI to be like a 'Caged Parrot'. Rest we all are intelligent enough to draw our own inference/conclusion.

Plus, the other two questions remain unanswered:

2. Where is the Jat aan baan shaan when a Jat (CM sahab) goes to Delhi Darbar and bows (nat masktak) in front of Angrez? At least Modi ji is an Indian.
3. Where was the Jat and Kisaan cause when their land was allegedly forcefully acquired to give to the Damad? Was the damad a Jat or a kisaan?

It is really amazing and amusing how some people here are trying to portray that Modi ji asked his supporters to do hooting when Hooda ji spoke. I think its a very immature analysis.

My questions to all those who are trying to bring a Jat angle in this episode:

1. Where was Jat bhaichara and respect when one Jat CM put in Jail another Jat bhai - Ex-CM?

Desh toh 1947 mein azad ho gaya tha, lekin Congress aaj bhi nahi hui.
Tab bhi gore hee the, aur aaj bhi gore hee hain.

AbhikRana
August 21st, 2014, 05:45 PM
RK ji, I agree with you that politics is a ruthless business/game.

The politician being a public figure has to be mature enough to accept both, bouquets and brickbats. I do not think that CM sahab should boycott all future functions (till elections) with PM sahab. Hoodaji would show a lot of maturity and wisdom on his part by taking the hooting in his stride by ignoring such incidents. After all, visionary statesmen do that - they know when to speak and when to keep silent (ignore).

I would also beg to differ on the intelligence gathering part. Having any confrontation between two different set of supporters would again bring bad name to Haryana like in the case of hooting. Hoodaji should definitely share the stage with Modiji and in case of any adverse atmosphere/scenario, keep a low profile, but should not boycott joint public gatherings. By boycotting he would project himself as an escapist.

[QUOTE=skharb;366248]

RK^2

DrRajpalSingh
August 21st, 2014, 06:36 PM
Would it not be appropriate to rename the thread title : B.S. Hooda and Kaithal Rally Episode.

or B S Hooda Hooted in Prime Minister's presence

Or suggest some other name as inclusion of the word 'Jat' in it is misnomer.

cooljat
August 21st, 2014, 07:03 PM
Right said bro !
Kahi

ki eent kahi ka rodda bhaanmati ne kunba joda.....tu kahi ki baat kahi bhi fit kar deta hai bhai....aur fir expect karta hai ki log teri baat samajh le..........post aise karta hain jaise hum antaryaami hai hame sab kuch pata hai.............sanjeev bhai ko aapki baat samajh nahi aayi isliye "??" likh diya...question mark ka matlab pata hai aapko ya nahi...............

aur aap apna morality ka lecture pila rahe ho....usne desh/land ko kab gaali di thi ,"?? " hi to likha tha....................yeh lecture facebook pe achee lagte hai.....jaise facebook waale 15 aug -26 jan ko itranga ki photo laga dete hai...aur fir 2 din baad waha katrina kaif ya salmaan khan ki photo milti hai..........yaha soodhi soodhi baat hoti hai bhai... yeh jatland jai...........

pehle batao usne kya shameful kaha.....hum jaiso ko abhi pata hai nahi ki modi ne kya shameful kah diya

DrRajpalSingh
August 21st, 2014, 07:39 PM
Perhaps taking a cue from Kaithal Rally, the CM of Jharkhand was hooted at Ranchi in the presence of the Prime Minister,

who tried by waving his hands signalling the participants not to disturb the CM's speech but in vain.

Maharashtra C M absented himself from the PM Function at Nagpur.

This is not a good sign for healthy centre state relations of the Indian Union and as such democratic polity !

skharb
August 21st, 2014, 10:20 PM
mujhe lagta h ki abb modi ko bycaat karne ki bajya hooda ji n challenge dey kar rally m jana chaiye ..........arr fer dukkan apne app band ho jyagi bjp ki arr fltu thook bilone aly inki national spoks men nalin kohli type ko jarror invite kare kyu ki ek adhh albaddi balak tolle mar ley uski tat p .
yoo haryana s jat cm ki plan karke bejjeti kare............. ghana sayana na bane modi ....................agli rally kassie krga ya too jaroor soch vichar kar ley gujrati paploo
daddhha badaye k koi angree young man na hota 600 dadhh fera s...........jis pm k lyhaj nahi too fer hoona chahiye khulla khel !
holleye bhoot gujrati couple ki rajniti bjp ko vasundhara raje ko pm bana dene chahiye .

skharb
August 21st, 2014, 10:30 PM
farmer ki ek jandhan yogna thaa rahya s modi k se ya yojana dunia n murkh math lgye bjp k log na to saharoo s bhi bhaar ka rasta dikha diya jyga kissano k through arr pakistan unh n baddan na deyga .................jatto ko savdhan rahna chahiye iss culture s

amankadian
August 22nd, 2014, 12:49 AM
Kahi

Hi Dear big brother.
You and he might take me wrong at this point. I am not in favors or against any party. I just believe to say what I feel wrong or right. This is not necessary that we both think on same way.
Well I said modi speech format was promotional, not speech about an event and Occasions. Speech was only belong to Persuasive and promotional. This was against morality because it will create a negative environment among leaders and People. But by speech you can judge a person what he think about your area and people. I don’t know if you like hear speech of event, politics or anything. Or you just hear modi style.

Hooda hostile is different matter. Anyone can do it for anyone. Hire 500-1000 people and they could raise black flag against any leader.
Remember one thing: - Reputation is something like as anti-virus which protect your personality. So it’s better to keep updating it.

If I am saying wrong brother- Forgive me. Never mind.

Thanks

desijat
August 22nd, 2014, 01:59 AM
आम तौर पर सभाओ मैं ऐसा होता है, हुड्डा जी को थप्पड़ पद चूका है, केजरीवाल जी ने तो कीर्तिमान बनाये है थप्पड़ खाने के, शरद पंवार तो शायद अभी तब भी नहीं भूले होंगे सिख भाई की पर इस हादसे में और उन हादसों मैं फरक है ज़मीन आसमान का|

वो पार्टी, या निजी सभाए थी या चुनाव प्रचार था ये एक केंद्र सरकार द्वारा किया गया प्रायोजित कार्यक्रम था जिसमे भीड़ भी भाजपा की इकाइओ ने ही जमा करी| चलिए मान लिए भीड़ अपने आप कर रही थी जो हुआ तो मोदी जी को एक मुख्यमंत्री की अस्मिता का ख़याल रखते हुए भीड़ को शांत नहीं करना चाइये थे? अंग्रेजी मैं कहते है mere silence is acceptance

ठीक जिस तरह अमेरिका को भारत के प्रधानमंत्री को वीसा दिया जाना एक प्रोटोकॉल का सामान और पद की अस्मिता की रक्षा है, ठीक उसी तरह मोदी के कार्यक्रम मैं मोदी के चमचो द्वारा राज्य के मुख्यमंत्री की हूटिंग उस राज्य के लिए शर्मनाक हरकत

अगर मोदी को प्रधान मंत्री होने के बावजूद वीसा न मिलता तो इसमें मेरी, मेरे देश की बेज़्ज़ती होती ठीक उसी तरह ऐसी हरकत हरयाणा और उसके राज्यवासिओ के मुंह पर ओछी राजनीति करने वालो द्वारा जड़ा गया एक तमाचा है|

और अच्छा ही हुआ जो पैसे के दम्म पर हुड्डा ने कांग्रेसी चमचे नहीं बुलाये, नहीं तो वहां हुए फसाद को निपटने मैं सादिया लग जाती - कम् से कम् एक ने तो समझदारी दिखाई

VirJ
August 22nd, 2014, 06:41 AM
Have no intention to get into Modi Hooda politics but to say that it would have been our and our 'nation's insult' if Modi has been denied a visa is absurd. At least I wouldn’t feel insulted rather I dare say they have no guts to deny him Visa. Even in the past USA has tried to impose sanctions on us but it did hurt them more than it hurt us and they soon lifted it, They have again realized that days of their economic dominance is over when they tried and failed to impose those on Russia.

If people feel insulted if USA deny visa to our PM they should have felt the same when a CM was denied visa. Every country has a right to grant/deny visa to anyone but our pride/insult shouldn’t depend upon their whims.
Have no intention to get into Modi Hooda politics but to say that it would have been our and our 'nation's insult' if Modi has been denied a visa is absurd. At least I wouldn’t feel insulted rather I dare say they can't afford to deny him Visa. Even in the past USA has tried to impose sanctions on us but it did hurt them more than it hurt us and they soon lifted it, They have again realized that days of their economic dominance is over when they tried and failed to impose those on Russia.

If people feel insulted if USA deny visa to our PM they should have felt the same when a CM was denied visa. Every country has a right to grant/deny visa to anyone but our pride/insult shouldn’t depend upon their whims.
Have no intention to get into Modi Hooda politics but to say that it would have been our and our 'nation's insult' if Modi has been denied a visa is absurd. At least I wouldn’t feel insulted rather I dare say they have no guts to deny him Visa. Even in the past USA has tried to impose sanctions on us but it did hurt them more than it hurt us and they soon lifted it, They have again realized that days of their economic dominance is over when they tried and failed to impose those on Russia.

spdeshwal
August 22nd, 2014, 07:51 AM

Anil, hooting , booing or showing flgs is part and parcel of politics and political rallies!
In this instance, most probably, it wasn't general public but "kachhadharis in disguise" ! That is disgraceful!
I believe, you know these kachhadharis or the BJP cader has no strength to this in open in Haryana!I can't predict who would be the CM after this election but my gut feeling is that BJP can never come in power on its own! Also I believe, BJP in Haryana can come to power only and only if it goes into alliance with INLD! Kuldeep Bisnoi ki to kaa...likdi padi se!

cheers!

spdeshwal
August 22nd, 2014, 08:24 AM
Your concern is understandable, though hitting on the wrong object/target.

Again I would request fellow members including the initiator of this thread to not see it from the point of view of prestige of Jats.

Though the hooting was wrong, I am sure it was not aimed at a Jat, but at the Congress govt., against the numerous scams that have taken place under the Congress rule at the centre and in the states. It's just that Hoodaji happens to be the Mukhiya of a Congress govt. and the face of the Congress in Haryana, so the ire of the people was directed towards him as a Congress Mukhiya/CM. Not as a Jat, but as a Congressman.

People have suffered under the Congress for over 60 years. Let's be considerate of that fact.

Point remains that many wrongs have been done to Jats by Jats themselves, an example of which I have written above. So, let's not unnecessarily make it an issue of prestige of Jats or Jats v. Non-Jats. There are countless Jats in both INLD and BJP. By the logic of this thread, all Jat INLD or BJP followers do not support the present Congress govt. under Hoodaji because he is Jat. This would be highly illogical and incorrect.

We have some very good Jat leaders in Haryana in both BJP (Capt. Abhimanyu) and INLD (Dushyant Chautala). I am sure they are more than capable to take the baton from the present Congress govt. after October/November 2014.

The hooting was well organised carried out by Kachhadharis in disguise and that was bad! Hooda has been targeted before for neglecting certain areas of the state! Not only that, he was even physically assaulted and shoes thrown at him! That was from dissatisfied public and this was an organised event by RSS and BJP cader from may be even out side!
He also keep harping about Gujarat! Same thing in Jharkhand and Maharashtra! It has been proved time and again that he is a big 'Fenku", keep shouting Gujrat this Gujrat that! His predecessors in Gujrat have done good work and keep taking credit for that!
Road Map Road Map sunte kaan puck liye kite pakdundi bhi na deekhai dee!
Popular jumle uchhalne se pet nahi bharta! He had a veiled attack on corruption in Haryana but what was happening in Delhi, in AIMS same day!

I was surprised that you suggested Dushyant and Abhimanyu but forgot about Virender Singh!
On a lighter note, what is wrong with Omprakash Dhankhad, the oldest Jat BJP leader! He has promised "brides for struggling Raande of the state' if BJP comes to power!

Cheers

rskankara
August 22nd, 2014, 10:41 AM
इस तरह का समाचार आज छ्पा है.... कि मुख्यमंत्री ने कैथल की र्रेली में प्रधानमंत्री के खिलाफ प्रस्तावित विरोध और नारेबाजी को रोका था। यही वजह थी कि कार्यक्रम स्थल की ओर बढ़ते किसानों को जगह-जगह पुलिस ने रोका और अरेस्ट किया। हुड्डा नहीं चाहते थे कि माहौल खराब हो। लेकिन इसी कार्यक्रम में मुख्यमंत्री भूपेंद्र सिंह हुड्डा को जबरदस्त नारेबाजी और हूटिंग का सामना करना पड़ गया।
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/punjab-and-harayana/kurukshetra/Hooda-instructed-to-prevent-protest-of-BKU-against-Modi/articleshow/40524141.cms

राजनीति प्रतिबध्धता से अलग होकर कोई बतायेगा इस खबर की सच्चाई क्या है ....

amankadian
August 22nd, 2014, 11:58 AM
इस तरह का समाचार आज छ्पा है.... कि मुख्यमंत्री ने कैथल की र्रेली में प्रधानमंत्री के खिलाफ प्रस्तावित विरोध और नारेबाजी को रोका था। यही वजह थी कि कार्यक्रम स्थल की ओर बढ़ते किसानों को जगह-जगह पुलिस ने रोका और अरेस्ट किया। हुड्डा नहीं चाहते थे कि माहौल खराब हो। लेकिन इसी कार्यक्रम में मुख्यमंत्री भूपेंद्र सिंह हुड्डा को जबरदस्त नारेबाजी और हूटिंग का सामना करना पड़ गया।
http://navbharattimes.indiatimes.com/state/punjab-and-harayana/kurukshetra/Hooda-instructed-to-prevent-protest-of-BKU-against-Modi/articleshow/40524141.cms

Its seem Hooda rocks, he just wanted some new projects funds for haryana. I appreciate it If hooda govt. stop this farmer leaders.

amankadian
August 22nd, 2014, 12:08 PM
The hooting was well organised carried out by Kachhadharis in disguise and that was bad! Hooda has been targeted before for neglecting certain areas of the state! Not only that, he was even physically assaulted and shoes thrown at him! That was from dissatisfied public and this was an organised event by RSS and BJP cader from may be even out side!
He also keep harping about Gujarat! Same thing in Jharkhand and Maharashtra! It has been proved time and again that he is a big 'Fenku", keep shouting Gujrat this Gujrat that! His predecessors in Gujrat have done good work and keep taking credit for that!
Popular jumle uchhalne se pet nahi bharta! He had a veiled attack on corruption in Haryana but what was happening in Delhi, in AIMS same day!

I was surprised that you suggested Dushyant and Abhimanyu but forgot about Virender Singh!
On a lighter note, what is wrong with Omprakash Dhankhad, the oldest Jat BJP leader! He has promised "brides for struggling Raande of the state' if BJP comes to power!

Cheers

Ap history read karlo. BJP to hamesha se Honest officers, I.A.S, I.P.S ke kilf rhi hai.

AbhikRana
August 22nd, 2014, 04:07 PM
First of all, let's put things in perspective.

The topic of this thread was misleading though not intentionally. Thanks to the moderators for correcting it.

First, hooting of Hoodaji was unfortunate, but it was not because he is a Jat. This anger of the people was directed towards the Congress which has misruled the nation and states for decades. Hoodaji being the face of Congress leadership in Haryana was the obvious target of this public apathy/displeasure. So, we need to stay away from this dangerous game of necessarily bringing in the Jat (or caste) angle in everything.

Second, there is nothing wrong in using the term Kacchadhari because we all wear one. I am sure you also wear one. Don't you? But it would be an insult to the people of India who have given a heavy mandate to the Modi govt. if you say that the love of the people for BJP and Modi is stage managed. If people chant Modi - Modi during his social events what's wrong? This craze for seeing, hearing and meeting a real leader in India in India has not been observed in a long long time. People irrespective of their caste have voted in the name of Modi and by attaching ulterior motives to all the people who voted for Modi, you are pointing finger at the integrity of a sizeable chunk of the Indian population and indirectly at the democratic values of the country.

I know that you and few other brothers here have affinity to the Congress and I totally respect that. Being citizens of this country we have the right to support any party and its ideology/policies. But criticizing the voters/supporters instead of any wrong policy is a very faulty approach which is certainly not constructive!

Whether we like it or not, we need to accept the fact that there is ACTUALLY a NDA/BJP govt. at the centre and Modi is the PM. It is a reality. We need to gracefully acknowledge defeat!

Why are you surprised that I named Capt. Abhimanyu and Dushyant Chautala? There are countless stars in the galaxy of Jat leaders from non-Congress parties who are equally capable of taking over from the present govt. including Virender Singh ji and Om Prakash Dhankhad ji. I have so far not been assigned any role on JL to prepare a list of the same. Maybe you can take the initiative in this.

Cheers

malikdeepak1
August 22nd, 2014, 04:58 PM
Absolutely right uncle ji. This MLA replied back to him - " Hooda Saab, aapko experience hua hai Sectt mein baithne ka aur apne Malhotra, Chopra jaise OSD/PSCM etc se salah lene ka, field ka experience abhi bhi nahi hai - kyunki ground se uth kar nahi aaye ho"

चोपड़ा?? यु ढेड जाट से| ससरा-तरा अपनी बहु का गोत ला के घूमे से| :boxing:

malikdeepak1
August 22nd, 2014, 05:12 PM
आम तौर पर सभाओ मैं ऐसा होता है, हुड्डा जी को थप्पड़ पद चूका है, केजरीवाल जी ने तो कीर्तिमान बनाये है थप्पड़ खाने के, शरद पंवार तो शायद अभी तब भी नहीं भूले होंगे सिख भाई की पर इस हादसे में और उन हादसों मैं फरक है ज़मीन आसमान का|

रे जीवे से भाई| सुनी से डाक्टर कुल्ली डिग्गे पाछे छै महीने का आराम बताया करे| :victorious:

DrRajpalSingh
August 22nd, 2014, 05:50 PM

The farmers of Haryana under BKU leaders wanted to show their resentment to

the Prime Minister for non implementation of Swaminathan Commission Report

regarding fixation of MSP for farm products in spite of making it an election issue by

including it in B J P Manifesto. But they were arrested by the Haryana police

before they could reach the function venue !

DrRajpalSingh
August 22nd, 2014, 05:58 PM
Its seem Hooda rocks, he just wanted some new projects funds for haryana. I appreciate it If hooda govt. stop this farmer leaders.

What is appreciable in this act of suppressing the voice of the farmers using brute power of police !

Is it not the right of farmers to protest for getting their rights in a democratic manner before PM of India, incidentally in the presence of CM Haryana!

amankadian
August 22nd, 2014, 06:16 PM
What is appreciable in this act of suppressing the voice of the farmers using brute power of police !

Is it not the right of farmers to protest for getting their rights in a democratic manner before PM of India, incidentally in the presence of CM Haryana!

There could be fight between Congress supporter and BJP supporter.

One anyone can do protest peacefully. It's not nescassy to do front of CM or PM,. Even it's against of law make protest on roads, railway track, in meetings, in emergency etc.

Don't give a chance to speak anyone is not a protest because it's only a disrespect nothing else. They gonna do the same during the modi speech, they may show black flag and hooting in the same way.

Which could be a worst day. International media also keep eyes on Indian politics activities. Jo hua accha nhi hua per bahut bura hone se bach gaya.

Don't they understand that BJP only talks about farmer and poor and do for businessman.

spdeshwal
August 22nd, 2014, 07:58 PM
Good on you Mr. Hooda, for keeping aside his ego and met the Prime Minister to discuss the development projects for Haryana!

Cheers!

RKhatkar
August 22nd, 2014, 10:36 PM
The respectable members are taking part in the discussion with good force. Every one tries to stress the acceptance of his point of view and political affiliations. But' I am sad to note that some members used indecent words that does not represent a learned person So, I request all the participants to kindly use respectable language.

The matter was raised very early in this social site' later on it became hot national debate. In my views it is very hard to understand the personality of Shri Narender Modi Ji, He is a very great personality whereas I am a no man, But as far as I could understand his personality a I observed that: We, the Indian public are habitual of understanding the visions and philosophies of prominent past political leaders that include from Gandhi Ji, Nehru ji, JP Sahib ,Sashtri Ji, Morarji Sahib, Chaudhary Charan Singh Ji. VP Singh Ji, Narsimha Rao Ji, Vajpayee Ji and so on; Their ideas were either supportive to the government or opposite.

But Narender Modi Ji is using and testing another type and style of functioning. Yesterday one question came across in TV debate that Shri Narender Modi was hooted at Ahmadabad by congress worker in the presence of PM Shri Manmohan Singh Ji. The reason was that in the presence of PM he spoke very embarrassing words for the PM's party that Sardar Patel should have been First Prime Minister of India, though he may be right in his views, but these words not necessary at that Govt's official function, he used the same style here at kaithal and Jharkhand as well. Moreover, if any intelligent person questions what is the contribution of Modi Ji in Kaithal Siwani Road Project Then the reply shall be very difficult, The cost of the Projects are generally shown on very higher side, the expected Toll collections are shown towards very lower sides these things decide the toll amount and period of toll collection, I am sure before coming to Kaithal Modi Ji had not tried to get this angle verified and inquired. Next day news spread in the news papers that this Road of 166 Km shall Have three toll barriers.

WE ALL SHOULD THANK THE KAITHAL FUNCTION FOR BE-FOOLING US AT OUR COST

The function was govt function, the publicity should have been the duty of state Public Relations Department not of the BJP leaders, The need was to invite general public from the places susc as Kaithal, Kalyat, Narwana, Hissar and Siwani etc where there was the benefit of the project but public was transported by BJP from Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Rewari where the Kaithal project had no connection. further he used the opportunity to defame the State Government in the presence of State Govt Head showed that contrary support shall solve all problems of the State public immediately. The Statement of Sh Soren CM of Jharkhand was clear but he used indecent words (Rape of the opportunity/ system).

As this style is new , shall not be noticed by public , so it will perform for some time, What will happen after that I don't know.

It is certain that supporting any party or group blindly with closed eyes shut mouth deaf ears and fool mind is very risky for the society and future generations,

Thanks and Namaskar to all

AbhikRana
August 22nd, 2014, 10:53 PM
Khatkar ji,

Thanks for starting this thread.

You have rightly said that Modi's style is a bit different from that of his predecessors. But then someone has rightly said that change is the only constant. Some of us may find it uncomfortable adjusting to Modi's style though we may have no direct/indirect business with his style. It is but natural for humans to get used to and comfortable with things that usually keep happening the same way over a period of time. This makes it easier for humans to guess what's going to come next on expected lines. However, tough situations call for tough measures, measures which have not yet been tried earlier. Instead of being circumspect, it is time to move ahead and choose newer ways of doing things when the older ways have failed. India including Jharkhand is still a poor, third world developing country, thanks to doing things the way it has been done since 1947.

One thing admired by all (Modi's detractors and well wishers) is this person's perseverance. He takes his personal criticism in his stride and learns from his mistakes without making it an ego issue unlike the Congress (Congress has directed CMs not to attend functions with PM). Modi has faced lot of criticism in the past on both, issues and non-issues. Largely on non-issues like Modi has no PM level experience, Modi does not know English, Modi did not disclose he is married etc. etc. I salute this great leader's calmness and poise. He did not let this unnecessary noise by some morally and ethically bankrupt people to distract him.

I for one as a citizen feel invigorated and motivated by a PM who is relentlessly putting in upto 14 hours a day at work 7 days a week. He is a mix of the perseverance/workaholism of the Japanese and the professionalism of the West. After a long - long time, here is a leader who inspires the youth of this country. I am sure not all people agree to all that he says, but there is something which is agreeable to almost everyone in something that he says. We have all given 60 years to the royal family, it is time that we give 60 months to this son of a poor mother who still stays in a 10ft by 10 ft (or even smaller) room in some locality of a small town in some corner of India. I salute this son of the soil who despite whatever surprises (pleasant or unpleasant) that life presented him with, has turned them into his strength. This is the stuff that true leaders are made of, not some Harvard or Oxford educated economist or legal professional.

Hootings and black flags unfortunately has been part of the Indian and foreign political landscape. This is neither the first nor the last time it has happened.

Instead of focusing on such petty issues we need to focus on the bigger picture and vision for the country towards which the Modi govt. is taking us steadily. How far we tread on that path of peace, progress and prosperity is also dependent on us. Modi govt. can only give the roadmap and resources, it is we the people who will have to walk on that path.

Choice is ours! Whether we waste our energy on criticism or non-issues or focus our energies on constructive effort towards the development of our society and our nation.

PS. I may please be excused in case you find anything which you may not be pleased with. I respect all the elders on this site including you and do hope that we can learn a lot from your experience and guidance. Regards.

The respectable members are taking part in the discussion with good force. Every one tries to stress the acceptance of his point of view and political affiliations. But' I am sad to note that some members used indecent words that does not represent a learned person So, I request all the participants to kindly use respectable language.

The matter was raised very early in this social site' later on it became hot national debate. In my views it is very hard to understand the personality of Shri Narender Modi Ji, He is a very great personality whereas I am a no man, But as far as I could understand his personality a I observed that: We, the Indian public are habitual of understanding the visions and philosophies of prominent past political leaders that include from Gandhi Ji, Nehru ji, JP Sahib ,Sashtri Ji, Morarji Sahib, Chaudhary Charan Singh Ji. VP Singh Ji, Narsimha Rao Ji, Vajpayee Ji and so on; Their ideas were either supportive to the government or opposite.

But Narender Modi Ji is using and testing another type and style of functioning. Yesterday one question came across in TV debate that Shri Narender Modi was hooted at Ahmadabad by congress worker in the presence of PM Shri Manmohan Singh Ji. The reason was that in the presence of PM he spoke very embarrassing words for the PM's party that Sardar Patel should have been First Prime Minister of India, though he may be right in his views, but these words not necessary at that Govt's official function, he used the same style here at kaithal and Jharkhand as well. Moreover, if any intelligent person questions what is the contribution of Modi Ji in Kaithal Siwani Road Project Then the reply shall be very difficult, The cost of the Projects are generally shown on very higher side, the expected Toll collections are shown towards very lower sides these things decide the toll amount and period of toll collection, I am sure before coming to Kaithal Modi Ji had not tried to get this angle verified and inquired. Next day news spread in the news papers that this Road of 166 Km shall Have three toll barriers.

The function was govt function, the publicity should have been the duty of state Public Relations Department not of the BJP leaders, The need was to invite general public from the places susc as Kaithal, Kalyat, Narwana, Hissar and Siwani etc where there was the benefit of the project but public was transported by BJP from Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Rewari where the Kaithal project had no connection. further he used the opportunity to defame the State Government in the presence of State Govt Head showed that contrary support shall solve all problems of the State public immediately. The Statement of Sh Soren CM of Jharkhand was clear but he used indecent words (Rape of the opportunity/ system).

As this style is new , shall not be noticed by public , so it will perform for some time, What will happen after that I don't know.

It is certain that supporting any party or group blindly with closed eyes shut mouth deaf ears and fool mind is very risky for the society and future generations,

skharb
August 22nd, 2014, 10:58 PM
The respectable members are taking part in the discussion with good force. Every one tries to stress the acceptance of his point of view and political affiliations. But' I am sad to note that some members used indecent words that does not represent a learned person So, I request all the participants to kindly use respectable language.l
learned bhasha ka istemal na jante haryane m kyu k ye nakli log jab attack kar k defance m atte h too use karte h ...........jat ka dharm h beijjati karne aly ki nasti foodd dey agye jo bhi hoo dekhaya jaa ga ............bjp n gahtia rajniti ki h jawab doon kar k denge kissan haryane k jahe inld k ho ya hooda k..........agye s ssas
n padan dengye inh learned langauage type culture arr system n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amankadian
August 22nd, 2014, 11:29 PM

Man Mohan singh praised gujraat and Gurjaat people on that speech. His each and every word were on subject. He didn't try to put another objective. He didn't say why adani buying 2rs/sq land in Gujarat, Agericulture land scam, GSPC. etc.

But when Modi said that Sardar ji should have been 1st PM. People started hooting.

Hooting is done by always lower management, I mean workers.

rkumar
August 23rd, 2014, 04:34 AM
Interesting news. Modi & Hooda chat over tea.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/politics/after-bjp-boos-modi-hooda-chat-over-tea/

After going through the news item I find it politically very significant. I won't be surprised if some smart politics cooked up between the two. Watch out guys... in love and politics everything is possible.

RK^2

RKhatkar
August 23rd, 2014, 10:38 AM
Khatkar ji,

Thanks for starting this thread.

You have rightly said that Modi's style is a bit different from that of his predecessors. But then someone has rightly said that change is the only constant. Some of us may find it uncomfortable adjusting to Modi's style though we may have no direct/indirect business with his style. It is but natural for humans to get used to and comfortable with things that usually keep happening the same way over a period of time. This makes it easier for humans to guess what's going to come next on expected lines. However, tough situations call for tough measures, measures which have not yet been tried earlier. Instead of being circumspect, it is time to move ahead and choose newer ways of doing things when the older ways have failed. India including Jharkhand is still a poor, third world developing country, thanks to doing things the way it has been done since 1947.

One thing admired by all (Modi's detractors and well wishers) is this person's perseverance. He takes his personal criticism in his stride and learns from his mistakes without making it an ego issue unlike the Congress (Congress has directed CMs not to attend functions with PM). Modi has faced lot of criticism in the past on both, issues and non-issues. Largely on non-issues like Modi has no PM level experience, Modi does not know English, Modi did not disclose he is married etc. etc. I salute this great leader's calmness and poise. He did not let this unnecessary noise by some morally and ethically bankrupt people to distract him.

I for one as a citizen feel invigorated and motivated by a PM who is relentlessly putting in upto 14 hours a day at work 7 days a week. He is a mix of the perseverance/workaholism of the Japanese and the professionalism of the West. After a long - long time, here is a leader who inspires the youth of this country. I am sure not all people agree to all that he says, but there is something which is agreeable to almost everyone in something that he says. We have all given 60 years to the royal family, it is time that we give 60 months to this son of a poor mother who still stays in a 10ft by 10 ft (or even smaller) room in some locality of a small town in some corner of India. I salute this son of the soil who despite whatever surprises (pleasant or unpleasant) that life presented him with, has turned them into his strength. This is the stuff that true leaders are made of, not some Harvard or Oxford educated economist or legal professional.

Hootings and black flags unfortunately has been part of the Indian and foreign political landscape. This is neither the first nor the last time it has happened.

Instead of focusing on such petty issues we need to focus on the bigger picture and vision for the country towards which the Modi govt. is taking us steadily. How far we tread on that path of peace, progress and prosperity is also dependent on us. Modi govt. can only give the roadmap and resources, it is we the people who will have to walk on that path.

Choice is ours! Whether we waste our energy on criticism or non-issues or focus our energies on constructive effort towards the development of our society and our nation.

PS. I may please be excused in case you find anything which you may not be pleased with. I respect all the elders on this site including you and do hope that we can learn a lot from your experience and guidance. Regards.

Dear Rana Ji, I am highly happy to read your comments and agree up to 101% with your views with a little reservation and apprehension. Shri Modi Ji is a good example of real democratic setup. I think after seeing rise of a less than a common child, to the post of Prime minister of a vast country like India of 1200 million people with wide diversities; the soul of the noble person who chanted democracy for the first time on the earth shall feel PRIDE

This does not mean Shri Modi ji will do always right and just, further the organisation which Modi represents has many if's and but's on its account. there are feelings among masses that Modi ji shall be used as a FACE to show the public of India and real doers are many others Foxes behind the scene. My reservation is that I come from a simple, less forward, no cunning class, feel always the risk of side lining, ignoring, insulting, partiality, non protection of our merit and be-fooling in the hands of people who are advisers and directors of the organisation that Modi represents Otherwise I see more in Modi ji than others

Thanks for the post and good wishes to all

RathiJi
August 23rd, 2014, 04:00 PM
Good on you Mr. Hooda, for keeping aside his ego and met the Prime Minister to discuss the development projects for Haryana!

Cheers!

Was he doing a favour or day to day duty ? He has to meet again & again if remains in public service and retains a post. Ego ale ghar baithe.

skharb
August 23rd, 2014, 09:23 PM
HARYANE M KAH S ...............PAHLM TADDA ARR FER RIKKE (pahle andyye bane orr fir loose motion kare ).
jab jmm n na badan diye jharhkhand m too haryane m k bante ya soch k ............dhaddhe ali mammy n chai p bulaya tha apna bataawo ;)

amankadian
August 23rd, 2014, 09:25 PM
Whatever BJP supporter did it was unknown.

But Jharkhand CM attitude is unprofessional not good for nation

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/JMM-shows-black-flags-to-Union-minister-Tomar/articleshow/40797267.cms

Union Minister faced Tomar some problem. JMM Supporter did worst thing. Had some fight between BJP and JMM supporters.

Politics party worker causes of riots and corruption. If it goes in same way there gonna be more worst situation.