PDA

View Full Version : A few among Jats themselves downgrading community

desijat
August 28th, 2014, 12:07 AM
We are wrong when we blame the media for showing us in the wrong light, these stories are generated by a few seeking lime light in our own community. Be it he chowmein comment, or anything else. Here one in detail, Mallika Sherawat maintained she was suppressed, comes from a land where woman are not allowed to lead but reality is much different.

Please read: http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=31255

Should we not ban these people from calling themselves Jats?

rkumar
August 28th, 2014, 01:11 AM
We are wrong when we blame the media for showing us in the wrong light, these stories are generated by a few seeking lime light in our own community. Be it he chowmein comment, or anything else. Here one in detail, Mallika Sherawat maintained she was suppressed, comes from a land where woman are not allowed to lead but reality is much different.

Please read: http://expressindia.indianexpress.com/news/fullstory.php?newsid=31255

To be honest, more than blaming her, I feel sorry for her. She is suffering from some sort of inferiority complex and needs to be engaged. If anyone has her email id or contact details, please post here. Let us call her, write to her, invite her to hear her directly. All Jats may not be liberal, but large number of Jats are more liberal than her. To be honest, she is no match to my type...LOL

RK^2

desijat
August 28th, 2014, 01:17 AM
This is the best I have https://twitter.com/MallikaLA ;)

rkumar
August 28th, 2014, 01:25 AM

I closed my twitter account long back. Why don't you write to her and see what she has to say. I am sure she won't respond. However, still, give a try at least. Invite her to join Jatland...LOL. who knows she might turn out to be major attraction at Jatland for our members' active participation.

RK^2

RK^2

desijat
August 28th, 2014, 01:36 AM
Ha, sure. I should delete the thread before that I guess ;)
I closed my twitter account long back. Why don't you write to her and see what she has to say. I am sure she won't respond. However, still, give a try at least. Invite her to join Jatland...LOL. who knows she might turn out to be major attraction at Jatland for our members' active participation.

RK^2

RK^2

RKhatkar
August 28th, 2014, 11:35 AM
Ha, sure. I should delete the thread before that I guess ;)

Dear vikas. (DESI JAT)
While going through your profile , I observe you a talented person. The topic you choose from the net is not a telented work. You are misusing your talent freedom in a very wrong way to harm a personality you have ever seen/met/know. You have choose the teaser Title to the thread to call attention of readers. I have no intention to abuse you, nor any other ill against you, but it is my sincere request to you kindly dont frame any charge against any if they are unwaranted,; further, don't deliver instant judgement when you are not a part of jury.
Thiis thread was not at all necessary nor it can bring any benefit to the readers and society. Try to start a thread that can contribute to the welfare and upliftment of our young generations otherwise keep silence.

Sorry for the words that might have hurt you, other wise sentiments of many more would have been hurt with your deeds.

Thanks and good wishes to all

desijat
August 28th, 2014, 11:50 AM
Sir,

Thank you for calling me talented, but sure am not talented enough to get the gysgt of your long paragraph. Me along with RK uncle ji and Parikshit might be of lower wit to understand what is right to debate, what is not on this forum.

May be you were not able to understand the topic, but it is very much in line, and on topic to help share our future generations but exposing people like Mallikka Sherawat who build upon the myths and propogate the downmarket and cheap agenda against the community they are born in.

शायद मेरे कहने मैं कमी रह गई हो, आपकी सुविधा के लिए इस पोस्ट से मिले ज्ञान को साझा कर देता हूँ
१) मल्लिका शेरावत ने अपने माँ बाप को अत्याचारी और छोटी सोच वाला बताया जबकि हकीकत मैं वो समृद्ध पढ़े लिखे परिवार से थी
सीख- माँ बाप को कभी नीचे मत दिखाओ

२) मल्लिका शेरावत ने खुद को जाट समाज मैं चल रही कुरितिओ का शिखर बताया, जबकि उनके परिवार के विचार इसके उलट थे
सीख - कौम से गद्दारी न करो, उसे सांवरो

३) मल्लिका शेरावत ने मीडिया मैं बने रहने के लिए एक से एक झूठ बोले
सीख- झूठ बोलने से बदनामी भी होती है, और वही हो रहा है

I felt ashamed of her calling herself from the same community, if we share the success stories of Jats we must share failures too.

With respect.
Vikas(Desijat)

Dear vikas. (DESI JAT)
While going through your profile , I observe you a talented person. The topic you choose from the net is not a telented work. You are misusing your talent freedom in a very wrong way to harm a personality you have ever seen/met/know. You have choose the teaser Title to the thread to call attention of readers. I have no intention to abuse you, nor any other ill against you, but it is my sincere request to you kindly dont frame any charge against any if they are unwaranted,; further, don't deliver instant judgement when you are not a part of jury.
Thiis thread was not at all necessary nor it can bring any benefit to the readers and society. Try to start a thread that can contribute to the welfare and upliftment of our young generations otherwise keep silence.

Sorry for the words that might have hurt you, other wise sentiments of many more would have been hurt with your deeds.

Thanks and good wishes to all

ygulia
August 30th, 2014, 03:29 AM
Do you know her parents personally? Never pass a judgment without analysis of stories of both sides.
Sir,

Thank you for calling me talented, but sure am not talented enough to get the gysgt of your long paragraph. Me along with RK uncle ji and Parikshit might be of lower wit to understand what is right to debate, what is not on this forum.

May be you were not able to understand the topic, but it is very much in line, and on topic to help share our future generations but exposing people like Mallikka Sherawat who build upon the myths and propogate the downmarket and cheap agenda against the community they are born in.

शायद मेरे कहने मैं कमी रह गई हो, आपकी सुविधा के लिए इस पोस्ट से मिले ज्ञान को साझा कर देता हूँ
१) मल्लिका शेरावत ने अपने माँ बाप को अत्याचारी और छोटी सोच वाला बताया जबकि हकीकत मैं वो समृद्ध पढ़े लिखे परिवार से थी
सीख- माँ बाप को कभी नीचे मत दिखाओ

२) मल्लिका शेरावत ने खुद को जाट समाज मैं चल रही कुरितिओ का शिखर बताया, जबकि उनके परिवार के विचार इसके उलट थे
सीख - कौम से गद्दारी न करो, उसे सांवरो

३) मल्लिका शेरावत ने मीडिया मैं बने रहने के लिए एक से एक झूठ बोले
सीख- झूठ बोलने से बदनामी भी होती है, और वही हो रहा है

I felt ashamed of her calling herself from the same community, if we share the success stories of Jats we must share failures too.

With respect.
Vikas(Desijat)

RKhatkar
August 30th, 2014, 09:49 AM
Bold reply from you Gulia Ji,

rohittewatia
September 6th, 2014, 11:35 PM
Iska Show dekha thaa jisme yeh swayamvar kar raahi thi. Isake father aur mother bhi aye thay. Father was not much different from an ordinary city living jat who is trying to maintain his dignity. He started scolding her in front of the camera only :tongue:. I mean even after 10 years of not talking, father was not ready to listen to her view points. As for her, If she was really talented, then she deserves all the respect. However, doing whatever she does to keep herself in the industry, by selling lies to common people. BS about her community, no wonder she hasn't received any respect from her Town. Kabhi maa baap key bare men jhunt bolte hen yeh log, kabhi apni community key bare men. Also, she told about some guy she was married to before. And how he was not allowing her to attend late night parties & movies, so she dumped him. Not being judgemental, but Vices generally exist in Multiples!!! I would any given day have Late sh. Dara singh, Sushil kumar, Dharmendar as role models & representatives of my community than such people!

DrRajpalSingh
September 7th, 2014, 08:05 AM
Iska Show dekha thaa jisme yeh swayamvar kar raahi thi. Isake father aur mother bhi aye thay. Father was not much different from an ordinary city living jat who is trying to maintain his dignity. He started scolding her in front of the camera only :tongue:. I mean even after 10 years of not talking, father was not ready to listen to her view points. As for her, If she was really talented, then she deserves all the respect. However, doing whatever she does to keep herself in the industry, by selling lies to common people. BS about her community, no wonder she hasn't received any respect from her Town. Kabhi maa baap key bare men jhunt bolte hen yeh log, kabhi apni community key bare men. Also, she told about some guy she was married to before. And how he was not allowing her to attend late night parties & movies, so she dumped him. Not being judgemental, but Vices generally exist in Multiples!!! I would any given day have Late sh. Dara singh, Sushil kumar, Dharmendar as role models & representatives of my community than such people!

Though she is Jat by birth yet does not represent the Jat community in any way.

So, there seems to be no justification in giving undue publicity here on the site !

It would be better to discuss lives and contribution of the icons of the community

whom our coming generations could accept as their ideals and role models.

RathiJi
September 7th, 2014, 08:49 AM
This thread is a sheer example of abusing JL forums. This shows how some people try downgrade Jats. They shall not succeed.

RKhatkar
September 7th, 2014, 11:14 AM

श्रीमान रोहित बाबू आप इतने तो समझदार लगते है कि आप जानते होंगे टीवी पर दिखाया गया प्रोग्राम लाइव टेलिकास्ट नहीं था वरन एक टीवीशो या ऐसे कहें एक नाटक था जिसमे मूख्यतः टीवी कलाकार काम कर रहे थे | ऐसे प्रोग्राम एडिट किये व लिखे हुए ही प्ले/रिकर्ड करके टेलिकास्ट किये जाते हैं | ऐसा ही एक प्रोग्राम राखी सावंत का था | किसी ऐसे नाटकिय/असत्य कार्यक्रम को बेस मान कर आप किसी असहाय महिला पर बिना उसका पक्ष जाने टीप्पणि कर रहे है यह न्याय संगत नहीं है और न ही किसी अंजान महिला को टार्गेट बनाना जाट कल्चर है | इस लड़की के माता पिता का अपनी बेटी से क्या व्यवहार है, वे कितने समय से नहीं बोले है या नहीं मिले है यह उनकी निजी ज़िंदगी है | वह टेलेंटिड है या नहीं यह मुददा नहीं है ; उसने क्या झूठ बोला क्या नहीं इसके बारे मे सच जाने बगैर कैसे कहा जा सकता है | आप चाहे जिसे अपना आईडल माने या उसका मन्दिर बनवाए इसमे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता है लेकिन इनको जाटों का आईडल व प्रतिनिधि घोषित करने का अधिकार शायद आपके पास नहीं है और न ही उस लड़की ने जाटों का आईडल व प्रतिनिधि घोषित करने का आवेदन आप को किया होगा | मेरी आपसे नम्र विनती है कि किसी के बारे मे गैर जरूरी भ्रांति न तो पाले न ही फैलाए यह आपके व समाज के लिए शुभ है |

सधन्यवाद व सब को नमस्कार

RKhatkar
September 7th, 2014, 11:32 AM
This thread is a sheer example of abusing JL forums. This shows how some people try downgrade Jats. They shall not succeed.

Dear Rathi,

I totally agree to your views, I am proud to note your presence in this site. I think Jat culture and justice shall remain safe in your hands

Thanks and regards

DrRajpalSingh
September 7th, 2014, 06:44 PM
श्रीमान रोहित बाबू आप इतने तो समझदार लगते है कि आप जानते होंगे टीवी पर दिखाया गया प्रोग्राम लाइव टेलिकास्ट नहीं था वरन एक टीवीशो या ऐसे कहें एक नाटक था जिसमे मूख्यतः टीवी कलाकार काम कर रहे थे | ऐसे प्रोग्राम एडिट किये व लिखे हुए ही प्ले/रिकर्ड करके टेलिकास्ट किये जाते हैं | ऐसा ही एक प्रोग्राम राखी सावंत का था | किसी ऐसे नाटकिय/असत्य कार्यक्रम को बेस मान कर आप किसी असहाय महिला पर बिना उसका पक्ष जाने टीप्पणि कर रहे है यह न्याय संगत नहीं है और न ही किसी अंजान महिला को टार्गेट बनाना जाट कल्चर है | इस लड़की के माता पिता का अपनी बेटी से क्या व्यवहार है, वे कितने समय से नहीं बोले है या नहीं मिले है यह उनकी निजी ज़िंदगी है | वह टेलेंटिड है या नहीं यह मुददा नहीं है ; उसने क्या झूठ बोला क्या नहीं इसके बारे मे सच जाने बगैर कैसे कहा जा सकता है | आप चाहे जिसे अपना आईडल माने या उसका मन्दिर बनवाए इसमे कोई फर्क नहीं पड़ता है लेकिन इनको जाटों का आईडल व प्रतिनिधि घोषित करने का अधिकार शायद आपके पास नहीं है और न ही उस लड़की ने जाटों का आईडल व प्रतिनिधि घोषित करने का आवेदन आप को किया होगा | मेरी आपसे नम्र विनती है कि किसी के बारे मे गैर जरूरी भ्रांति न तो पाले न ही फैलाए यह आपके व समाज के लिए शुभ है |

सधन्यवाद व सब को नमस्कार

In view of the opinion of several participants and the arguments concluded in this post by Shri Ramesh Chander Khatkar ji, it seems logical not to drag the thread any more.

It is general complaint of our community that they have not been given due representation in the pages of history and their role has been painted negative by other caste people particularly by Brahmins .

Perhaps inadvertently, we are providing matter to the future researchers here by starting negative propaganda against ourselves. Hence, it is requested that members must refrain from writing bad things attributed to the Jats without proper scrutiny or solid proof because these Jatland posts of today will become future history of the community.

Hope that every member will come forward to cooperate to write something worthwhile whether the thread relates to say general discussion, history section or any other sub forum.

Should the thread be locked now !

RKhatkar
September 7th, 2014, 07:18 PM
In view of the opinion of several participants and the arguments concluded in this post by Shri Ramesh Chander Khatkar ji, it seems logical not to drag the thread any more.

It is general complaint of our community that they have not been given due representation in the pages of history and their role has been painted negative by other caste people particularly by Brahmins .

Perhaps inadvertently, we are providing matter to the future researchers here by starting negative propaganda against ourselves. Hence, it is requested that members must refrain from writing bad things attributed to the Jats without proper scrutiny or solid proof because these Jatland posts of today will become future history of the community.

Hope that every member will come forward to cooperate to write something worthwhile whether the thread relates to say general discussion, history section or any other sub forum.

Respected Sir

This is right and Timely decision taken after proper analysis

Thanks

rohittewatia
September 10th, 2014, 09:14 AM
Some of us are so persistent to not even to let the discussion happen? Resp. sir, Do you know her or her family? If that is the case, I take my leave from any further discussion. How did you draw the inference from the discussion above that "Jats Themselves downgrading community"? These people do not even consider themselves as Jats! The society can take a learning from both the cases whether good or bad. People who come to stardom/ public figure make a choice knowing that even their private lives would be discussed in public. I have not made this video below nor am I being judgemental. "Ppl who want to see" can see a clip of her bachelorette show, sp. btw (05:00 - 06:00 mins) & (15:00-20:00 mins) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6GZjdmvW5w.

Also, Wikipedia has a mention of these people as Jats. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jats.

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 09:45 AM
Guliya ji,

I dont know her personally and thus I am not commenting on her personal life, did I anywhere mention about her love life, marriage, divorce? I am debating what she chose to speak publicly, please read carefully.

Thank you!

Do you know her parents personally? Never pass a judgment without analysis of stories of both sides.

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 09:50 AM

May I ask why should we not criticize someone who is giving a bad name to community? Being silent means we endorse her views that girls are supressed in Jat communities, parents dont let girls exceed like sons?

Please understand this is not a negative agenda against jats but an effort to show what Mallika portrayed against us is not what we are, we do not suppress girls.
I am sorry sir but I am surprised to see this attitude from respected members who should be doing otherwise.

prashantacmet
September 10th, 2014, 10:00 AM
May I ask why should we not criticize someone who is giving a bad name to community? Being silent means we endorse her views that girls are supressed in Jat communities, parents dont let girls exceed like sons?

Please understand this is not a negative agenda against jats but an effort to show what Mallika portrayed against us is not what we are, we do not suppress girls.
I am sorry sir but I am surprised to see this attitude from respected members who should be doing otherwise.
I agree with Vikas and Rohit. I don't understand why this discussion should not happen?... billi ko dekhkar bhi kabootar aankh bandh karke sochta hai ki billi nahi aa rahi hai... par billi kaha maanti hai.........thread ko bandh karke hum kabootar ban rahe hai...........

ssgoyat
September 10th, 2014, 10:42 AM
She sold her bunch of lies, and achieved what?

We don't know personally Modi, Rahul baba, Sonia, Manmohan, Kejru, Anna, Ramdev, Robert Vadra, Hooda, falana, dhikda, mukda either.....yet people are judgmental about them. How could anyone be stopped discussing about them? Going by this logic 70% of JL's content (Kachra) is this only.

RKhatkar
September 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM

मै समझने मे अशमर्थ हूँ कि कुछ लोग इसी साईट पर किसी एक अंजान लड़की पर बहस करने के नाम पर उसकी गैर हाजिरी मै कीचड़ क्यों उछालना चाहते है जो उस लरकी के साथ साथ उसके परिजनों कि इज्जत पर भी प्रतिकूल असर डालेगी | यदि उनको इसका ज्यादा ही प्रबल शौक है तो उसके पोस्टर छपवाकर अपना नाम व पता लिख कर आमजनों मे वितरित करके देख लें | अन्यथा अपने निजी दोस्तो मे अपने निजी साधनो से जो मर्जी विमर्श करे | मेरी विनती है कि इस साईट को निस्पक्ष रहने दे |
इस समाज मे कोई भी हमेशा पूरा नहीं रहा है | कब किसके कमजोर दिन आ जाए कुछ पता नहीं लगता मुझे बचपन कि एक घटना याद आई है, एकबार बाजार मै दो व्यापारियों मे लड़ाई हो रही थी | उनमे से एक बार बार कह रहा था “मेरा सामना करने से पहले अपने घर वालो को गिनती करके आ” | बात मेरी समझ मे नहीं आयी, न ही मेरे साथी कि समझ मे आयी | जिज्ञासावस मेरी साथी ने अपने जानकार एक बुजुर्ग से पूछा ये लाला क्या कहना चाहता है, उस बुजुर्ग ने बताया कि बहुत साल पहले दूसरे लड़ने वाले लाला कि भूवा किसी के साथ भाग गयी थी इसी लिए वह कह रहा है कि तुम्हारे घर वालो कि गिनती करके आ (जिनकी गिनती मे एक कम हो गया था) | हमे भी अपने गिरेबान को संभालकर रखना चाहिए | क्योंकि वह लाला था वह लड़ाई मे भी सभ्यता बरत रहा था |
किसी लड़की ने एक directed/edited इंटरव्यू मे कुछ कह रखा है तो हमे उसका समाज के खिलाफ मुद्दा बनाने कि चेस्टा से बचना ही चाहिए वरन ऐसा भी योद्धा मुझे नजर नहीं आता जो कि उस लरकी के रूबरू होकर उसे face करले |
सब को राम राम

RKhatkar
September 10th, 2014, 12:57 PM
Some of us are so persistent to not even to let the discussion happen? Resp. sir, Do you know her or her family? If that is the case, I take my leave from any further discussion. How did you draw the inference from the discussion above that "Jats Themselves downgrading community"? These people do not even consider themselves as Jats! The society can take a learning from both the cases whether good or bad. People who come to stardom/ public figure make a choice knowing that even their private lives would be discussed in public. I have not made this video below nor am I being judgemental. "Ppl who want to see" can see a clip of her bachelorette show, sp. btw (05:00 - 06:00 mins) & (15:00-20:00 mins) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6GZjdmvW5w.

Also, Wikipedia has a mention of these people as Jats. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jats.

Dear Tewatia Ji

In person, I have nothing against you and your thinking. One thing which I tried to convey is that any action or reference in media/ TV shows generally does not reflect the original personality and personal life of any individual for example Filmy Hero late Sh Pran Sahib mostly played villain roles but personally he was very supportive and social person.

I quote here an instance when an illiterate villager was watching a movie in a city cinema hall, in the movie a scene came where a tiger jumps towards the film hero, the scene showed full face of tiger jumping towards camera; in the hall it was giving a feeling that the tiger is jumping with roar towards public sitting in the hall. The villager stood up immediately and cried “खा लिया र “The young boy sitting next to him, while pacifying the villager said “ ताऊ बैठ जा या तो फिल्म सै सच्चाई कोनी “ The innocent villager replied “ म्ण्ण तो बेरा स इस खसम ने तो कोनी बेरा या फिल्म स सच्चाई कोनी”
Mere TV shows/roles in a film and like actions can’t be translated as real deeds; If you have any document or proof or any other thing regarding her mis-deeds against the community then that matter can be discussed in public sites
Kindly relax
Thanks

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 08:31 PM
अंकल जी

आप की बातो से ज्ञात होता है आप मलिक्का जी को पर्सनली जानते है, ऐसा है तो हमें आपके अनुभव बताये, अन्यथा हमारे उन की पब्लिक लाइफ पर सवाल उठाने को ले कर सवाल कर ने कुछ हासिल नहीं होगा |

आप बातो को गलत तरीके से ले रहे है, हम मलिक्का पर कीचड नहीं उछाल रहे, बल्कि उनके द्वारा जाटो पर उठाये हुए कीचड को समेट रहे है| आपसे मैं चाँद सवाल करना चाहता हूँ,
१) क्या आप ये ठीक मानते है की मलिक्का ने जाटो के पिछड़ेपन और उनकी छोटी सोच का सहारा ले कर खुद के लिए सहानुभूति ली?
२) क्या आप ये चाहेंगे की जाट बालक बालिकाए ऐसी युवती से मार्ग दर्शन ले जो अपने परिवार से १० साल दूर रही, उनकी सोच को छोटा बताया, अपनी मंज़िल तक पहुचने के लिए सही गलत, दोनों कदम लिए?

आप एक अनजान लड़की के लिए लड्ड रहे है जिसने अपने हर एक पल को tv के कैमरा के आगे बेच दिया है, और आप जाटलैंड के मान्य सदस्यों को उनके गिरेबान मैं झाँकने के लिए कह रहे है जैसे उनके घर की बहु बेटीओ ने कौम को ऐसे बदनाम किआ हो? ये कैसा इन्साफ हुआ?

अगर आप के पास मलिक्का की ज़िन्दगी से जुड़े कुछ अच्छे वाक्य है तो शेयर कीजिये, अन्यथा इस निजी टोल मोल से जितना दूर रहे उतना अछा है - इससे महल मैं खटास ही आती है

रही बात मलिक्का से रूबरू होने की तो एक कहावत मैं भी लिख देता हूँ, नंग बड़ा या बादशाह?

सध्भावनै सहित

मै समझने मे अशमर्थ हूँ कि कुछ लोग इसी साईट पर किसी एक अंजान लड़की पर बहस करने के नाम पर उसकी गैर हाजिरी मै कीचड़ क्यों उछालना चाहते है जो उस लरकी के साथ साथ उसके परिजनों कि इज्जत पर भी प्रतिकूल असर डालेगी | यदि उनको इसका ज्यादा ही प्रबल शौक है तो उसके पोस्टर छपवाकर अपना नाम व पता लिख कर आमजनों मे वितरित करके देख लें | अन्यथा अपने निजी दोस्तो मे अपने निजी साधनो से जो मर्जी विमर्श करे | मेरी विनती है कि इस साईट को निस्पक्ष रहने दे |
इस समाज मे कोई भी हमेशा पूरा नहीं रहा है | कब किसके कमजोर दिन आ जाए कुछ पता नहीं लगता मुझे बचपन कि एक घटना याद आई है, एकबार बाजार मै दो व्यापारियों मे लड़ाई हो रही थी | उनमे से एक बार बार कह रहा था “मेरा सामना करने से पहले अपने घर वालो को गिनती करके आ” | बात मेरी समझ मे नहीं आयी, न ही मेरे साथी कि समझ मे आयी | जिज्ञासावस मेरी साथी ने अपने जानकार एक बुजुर्ग से पूछा ये लाला क्या कहना चाहता है, उस बुजुर्ग ने बताया कि बहुत साल पहले दूसरे लड़ने वाले लाला कि भूवा किसी के साथ भाग गयी थी इसी लिए वह कह रहा है कि तुम्हारे घर वालो कि गिनती करके आ (जिनकी गिनती मे एक कम हो गया था) | हमे भी अपने गिरेबान को संभालकर रखना चाहिए | क्योंकि वह लाला था वह लड़ाई मे भी सभ्यता बरत रहा था |
किसी लड़की ने एक directed/edited इंटरव्यू मे कुछ कह रखा है तो हमे उसका समाज के खिलाफ मुद्दा बनाने कि चेस्टा से बचना ही चाहिए वरन ऐसा भी योद्धा मुझे नजर नहीं आता जो कि उस लरकी के रूबरू होकर उसे face करले |
सब को राम राम

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 08:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9VdJ0qoXRU

May we all have such role models

DrRajpalSingh
September 10th, 2014, 09:02 PM
अंकल जी

आप की बातो से ज्ञात होता है आप मलिक्का जी को पर्सनली जानते है, ऐसा है तो हमें आपके अनुभव बताये, अन्यथा हमारे उन की पब्लिक लाइफ पर सवाल उठाने को ले कर सवाल कर ने कुछ हासिल नहीं होगा |

आप बातो को गलत तरीके से ले रहे है, हम मलिक्का पर कीचड नहीं उछाल रहे, बल्कि उनके द्वारा जाटो पर उठाये हुए कीचड को समेट रहे है| आपसे मैं चाँद सवाल करना चाहता हूँ,
१) क्या आप ये ठीक मानते है की मलिक्का ने जाटो के पिछड़ेपन और उनकी छोटी सोच का सहारा ले कर खुद के लिए सहानुभूति ली?
२) क्या आप ये चाहेंगे की जाट बालक बालिकाए ऐसी युवती से मार्ग दर्शन ले जो अपने परिवार से १० साल दूर रही, उनकी सोच को छोटा बताया, अपनी मंज़िल तक पहुचने के लिए सही गलत, दोनों कदम लिए?

आप एक अनजान लड़की के लिए लड्ड रहे है जिसने अपने हर एक पल को tv के कैमरा के आगे बेच दिया है, और आप जाटलैंड के मान्य सदस्यों को उनके गिरेबान मैं झाँकने के लिए कह रहे है जैसे उनके घर की बहु बेटीओ ने कौम को ऐसे बदनाम किआ हो? ये कैसा इन्साफ हुआ?

अगर आप के पास मलिक्का की ज़िन्दगी से जुड़े कुछ अच्छे वाक्य है तो शेयर कीजिये, अन्यथा इस निजी टोल मोल से जितना दूर रहे उतना अछा है - इससे महल मैं खटास ही आती है

रही बात मलिक्का से रूबरू होने की तो एक कहावत मैं भी लिख देता हूँ, नंग बड़ा या बादशाह?

सध्भावनै सहित

None advocates to follow her ways as role model

DrRajpalSingh
September 10th, 2014, 09:08 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9VdJ0qoXRU

May we all have such role models

Not at all !

Then, leave her to live her own life as she likes !

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 09:10 PM
मैं हरयाणा की जाट हूँ और मुझे जवानी का मतलब पता है

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-i00NjgMk

desijat
September 10th, 2014, 09:17 PM
इस थ्रेड पे एक अजीब सी अनहोनी हो रही है, बुजुर्ग सदस्य मलिक्का को अपनी ज़िन्दगी अपनी शर्तो पर जीने की दुहाई दे रहे है फिर चाहे उस में कितना भी नंगपना हो और नौजवान पीड़ी अपनी संस्कृति की दुहाई दे रही है |

rkumar
September 10th, 2014, 11:43 PM
इस थ्रेड पे एक अजीब सी अनहोनी हो रही है, बुजुर्ग सदस्य मलिक्का को अपनी ज़िन्दगी अपनी शर्तो पर जीने की दुहाई दे रहे है फिर चाहे उस में कितना भी नंगपना हो और नौजवान पीड़ी अपनी संस्कृति की दुहाई दे रही है |

Correct observation. This is also the proof of younger generation turning right compared to the relatively left oldies. This is why Modi appeals more to the younger generation.

RK^2

amankadian
September 11th, 2014, 01:52 AM
I didn't want to any comment on this. As I don't have right to say about her personal life. But I would like to say something.

There are many jats girls who has done for nation. http://www.jatland.com/home/Category:Famous_Jat_women.

Their families support them. How she can say that all these about Jats. Jat woman's are also open minded, educated, famous, navy officer, army office, Scientist, journalist, etc.

Ager wo akeli success jat woman hoti na to man jata, Usse jayda famous to mere gaao main hi hai, Name- Suman Kundu.

Tv pe do button kholne se koi success na ban jata. There are many jat womans to feel proud.

DrRajpalSingh
September 11th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Correct observation. This is also the proof of younger generation turning right compared to the relatively left oldies. This is why Modi appeals more to the younger generation.

RK^2

Good comparisons : Old and young Jat generations equal to left and right respectively;

and another fantastic aspect:

Disliking for a film actress equal to preference for Modi.

DrRajpalSingh
September 11th, 2014, 07:58 AM

She has joined the mad race for acquiring easy life of pelf and show provided by 'consumer culture' developing all around us nowadays.

We are contributing to sustain and spread her popularity by providing free publicity through our posts on the Jatland. More posts on her seem to have appeared than on the role of Maharani Kishori of Bharatpur ! What a paradox !!

RKhatkar
September 11th, 2014, 12:33 PM
Good comparisons : Old and young Jat generations equal to left and right respectively;

and another fantastic aspect:

Disliking for a film actress equal to preference for Modi.

I am new entrant to this site; its name attracted me assuming it a common social site for Jats. I am not aware whether this site is a public entity site or propriety of some individual/s. By visiting, reading and commenting I observed that this site is in the influence of a few people interacting praising, supporting within each others’ point of view. Others are subjected to collective resistance; so is the participation by common Jats’ intellectuals seems to be negligible.
In many cases I found Threads, posts/approvals, likes and dislikes without any justified intentions. The present thread does not disturb me personally, I have never seen any of her movie, TV serial also any TV interview including these loaded here; not because I don’t watch TV but because, I take her trivial figure to pay attention.
My post was merely to convey that good or bad figures exist in every society, if this is a public site then it should not be allowed to be used in the name of caste to pass ill and unjustified comments for any person whom you personally hate; this is not natural justice for the target person. As far as abuse to Jats is concerned there are numerous open enemies to deal with properly; I hardly find any instance of passing common resolution to oppose their moves.

This thread has raised some more questions; whether this site is pro or against any political establishment, I take it as a neutral site discussing all sorts to benefit the caste. Modi Ji has been made hot topics by the participants; how he emerged, how he was projected, what were the expenses and who funded these, how he rose are numerous questions hidden underneath. As far as I could derive, he is being treated a dream come true and panacea for whole Jat society. I am made to understand that Jat youth turning right, so increases taste for Modi Ji. What a bright observation; similar was their taste for Anna Ji and Kejriwal some time before. Why this taste was shifted left from right is un-answered; but definitely there was a political vacuum, they wanted alternative which they tried to trace in Anna Ji and Kejriwal Ji how it was shifting left-right-left is totally a different story. Some self proclaimed youva fit in the definition of youth only by age qualification otherwise seen no young quality to define as such; Bubly-Manoj episode was the gift of such people where social set-ups legal aspects tolerances Collective thinking were at stake, crimes and many more ills germinated resulting in the loss of innocent lives and guardians turning heinous criminals bringing bad name to the society/state; really bitter.

There is certainly gap in thinking of young and oldies. I was expecting developmental and innovative threads and posts on this site, such as how to arrange spacious Jat Bhawan in the capital of India; starting a free competitive examination coaching center For Jat Boys at least in Delhi, capitals of Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, MP etc, Starting evening free tuition classes in villages by retired personnel and other volunteers to help improve poor and scholastic weak students to compete in the life, A Guide to overseas education and placements and so on: but I think I hoped high from our youth and the site.

I, in advance beg my pardon from all the participants in general and those who feel hurt in particular. This may be treated as my written apology from all concerned.

Thanks and Ram Ram to all

DrRajpalSingh
September 11th, 2014, 04:25 PM
I am new entrant to this site; its name attracted me assuming it a common social site for Jats. I am not aware whether this site is a public entity site or propriety of some individual/s. By visiting, reading and commenting I observed that this site is in the influence of a few people interacting praising, supporting within each others’ point of view. Others are subjected to collective resistance; so is the participation by common Jats’ intellectuals seems to be negligible.
In many cases I found Threads, posts/approvals, likes and dislikes without any justified intentions. The present thread does not disturb me personally, I have never seen any of her movie, TV serial also any TV interview including these loaded here; not because I don’t watch TV but because, I take her trivial figure to pay attention.
My post was merely to convey that good or bad figures exist in every society, if this is a public site then it should not be allowed to be used in the name of caste to pass ill and unjustified comments for any person whom you personally hate; this is not natural justice for the target person. As far as abuse to Jats is concerned there are numerous open enemies to deal with properly; I hardly find any instance of passing common resolution to oppose their moves.

This thread has raised some more questions; whether this site is pro or against any political establishment, I take it as a neutral site discussing all sorts to benefit the caste. Modi Ji has been made hot topics by the participants; how he emerged, how he was projected, what were the expenses and who funded these, how he rose are numerous questions hidden underneath. As far as I could derive, he is being treated a dream come true and panacea for whole Jat society. I am made to understand that Jat youth turning right, so increases taste for Modi Ji. What a bright observation; similar was their taste for Anna Ji and Kejriwal some time before. Why this taste was shifted left from right is un-answered; but definitely there was a political vacuum, they wanted alternative which they tried to trace in Anna Ji and Kejriwal Ji how it was shifting left-right-left is totally a different story. Some self proclaimed youva fit in the definition of youth only by age qualification otherwise seen no young quality to define as such; Bubly-Manoj episode was the gift of such people where social set-ups legal aspects tolerances Collective thinking were at stake, crimes and many more ills germinated resulting in the loss of innocent lives and guardians turning heinous criminals bringing bad name to the society/state; really bitter.

There is certainly gap in thinking of young and oldies.I was expecting developmental and innovative threads and posts on this site, such as how to arrange spacious Jat Bhawan in the capital of India; starting a free competitive examination coaching center For Jat Boys at least in Delhi, capitals of Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, MP etc, Starting evening free tuition classes in villages by retired personnel and other volunteers to help improve poor and scholastic weak students to compete in the life, A Guide to overseas education and placements and so on: but I think I hoped high from our youth and the site.

I, in advance beg my pardon from all the participants in general and those who feel hurt in particular. This may be treated as my written apology from all concerned.

Thanks and Ram Ram to all

Friends,

Kindly read every word of the well reasoned post carefully, ponder over the issues discussed and decide to contribute to take the site to greater heights.

Shri Khatkar Sahib, though you have committed no error to beg pardon yet it is your humility that you have sought one; indeed great !

Your innovative ideas may definitely be put on the site in the form of a thread to create awareness among the participants and the guests who visit the site in hundreds in number. The noble views expressed in the lines marked red [by me] need wide publicity and if even a single person is motivated your job will stand fructified.

Thanks and regards

vk23
September 11th, 2014, 04:56 PM

My friend, I am a young person and I endorse our elder's point of view. Let's not poke a nose into someone's personal life. You are behaving like a Kangaroo court which decides upon how she should dress, when she should go out, what she needs to express in front of someone. People in our country have every right to live like they want as long as they abide law. Therefore I don't see any logic in this thread whatsoever.

desijat
September 11th, 2014, 09:59 PM
There is certainly gap in thinking of young and oldies. I was expecting developmental and innovative threads and posts on this site, such as how to arrange spacious Jat Bhawan in the capital of India; starting a free competitive examination coaching center For Jat Boys at least in Delhi, capitals of Haryana, Rajasthan, UP, MP etc, Starting evening free tuition classes in villages by retired personnel and other volunteers to help improve poor and scholastic weak students to compete in the life, A Guide to overseas education and placements and so on: but I think I hoped high from our youth and the site.
l

खाटकर जी,

मुझे तो लगा था आप को ख़ुशी होगी नई नयी पीढ़ी अपनी संस्कृति को नहीं भूली और अपनी कौम की इज़्ज़त की रक्षा कर रही है ऐसे झुटे इंसानो के बहकावे मैं न आकर, जो काम आम तौर पर बुजुर्ग करते है|

आप ये सब अच्छे काम करना चाहते है, सराहनीय है पर मुझे नहीं लगता एक छोटे से डिस्कशन से, जिसमे आप की बातो से कुछ लोगो ने सहमति नहीं जताई आपको इतनी निराशा हो की आप अपना इतना महत्वरपूर्ण सोचा हुआ योगदान छोड़ दे | इरादे पक्के हो तो ऐसी छोटी मोती बाटे आप को छुएंगी भी नहीं, आप अगर ये यहाँ लिखने की बजाये कोशिश करिये काम करने की और देखिये लोग कैसे साथ देते है आप का |

अंतत:
लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।

JATLAND is as good as you make it, if you feel we are wrong, please start a change.

desijat
September 11th, 2014, 11:52 PM
My friend,

You have clearly not read the thread, or posts like others who are debating in vein. Could you show me one post where anyone has objected to what she wears, or eats, or her divorce or anything else that is personal? Do not twist things personal when they are not meant to be. We are discussing the life she has thrown in public w.r.t. her claims of being a jat and showing how community supressed her, which is anything but a lie.

Thank you!

My friend, I am a young person and I endorse our elder's point of view. Let's not poke a nose into someone's personal life. You are behaving like a Kangaroo court which decides upon how she should dress, when she should go out, what she needs to express in front of someone. People in our country have every right to live like they want as long as they abide law. Therefore I don't see any logic in this thread whatsoever.

rkumar
September 12th, 2014, 12:16 AM
My friend,

You have clearly not read the thread, or posts like others who are debating in vein. Could you show me one post where anyone has objected to what she wears, or eats, or her divorce or anything else that is personal? Do not twist things personal when they are not meant to be. We are discussing the life she has thrown in public w.r.t. her claims of being a jat and showing how community supressed her, which is anything but a lie.

Thank you!

I agree totally. I have no problem with her life style at all. My only concern is that she should not paint jats in bad colors just to play victimhood card to promote herself.

RK^2

rkumar
September 12th, 2014, 12:37 AM
I......................... As far as I could derive, he is being treated a dream come true and panacea for whole Jat society. .....................

No doubt Modi has been debated extensively on this site. However, I am not sure if he has been projected the way you have quoted above. Most of the discussions on Modi have been whether he is good or not so good for the country as a whole. I am on record in one of my post that "Jats have survived the worst periods in history on their on and will continue to do the same" The very fact that Jats control the prime agriculture lands in the subcontinent, is a proof enough of our inherent strength. I suppose these lands were not allotted to us by kings in charity. Our forefathers must have fought to have a hold on these lands.

I am not sure what made you feel that this site is a property of few individuals. Anyone or everyone is free to express his views freely. Of course there are counter views and members take sides depending upon their personal likings towards one or the other side of the view. Many of us are involved in social services in our on way and at times we report about that too. Many of us have even supervised the carries of younger Jat boys. AS you would appreciate, self praise is not a Jat trait and therefore we don't report such cases. One of our member Ram Arya is doing great services in helping Jat boys with scholarships to USA and in India.

RK^2

vk23
September 12th, 2014, 03:10 PM
My friend,

Thank you!
My friend, apparently you don't read your posts carefully. Also some people liked your post, and approving your point of view. Ironically my reply to your post says it all. Let me quote your statement my friend:

बुजुर्ग सदस्य मलिक्का को अपनी ज़िन्दगी अपनी शर्तो पर जीने की दुहाई दे रहे है फिर चाहे उस में कितना भी नंगपना हो और नौजवान पीड़ी अपनी संस्कृति की दुहाई दे रही है

Now don't say it not about her personal life. Let me reiterate one more time, Don't poke your nose into someone's personal life. She has every right to express her opinions and she is also entitled to her opinions. You have no right of passing a diktat on someone's life the way you are doing in this thread. Now lets move on.

Thank You!

vk23
September 12th, 2014, 03:16 PM

My friend, lets not get that personal. Lets behave like a civilized person.

Thank You!

vk23
September 12th, 2014, 03:23 PM
Agree in toto. Without knowing someone, how can you pass judgement like this. Not sure why this person bore that much grudge!

vk23
September 12th, 2014, 03:43 PM
She has joined the mad race for acquiring easy life of pelf and show provided by 'consumer culture' developing all around us nowadays.

Wow! Couldn't believe such comments from a learned man like you. Easy life through unfair means. If such easy ways are available to public then how come they missing opportunities. Many people spend their whole life to get a breakthrough in Bollywood, forget about becoming a star. One needs to work very hard to get a breakthrough in Bollywood. Hard work, talent matters there. Thats why she has survived for so long. Lets not pass such blanket statements without knowing the competition out there.

Read here: Mallika Sherawat First Bollywood Actress on Perez Hilton!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DiG7sK8rng

RKhatkar
September 12th, 2014, 11:19 PM
No doubt Modi has been debated extensively on this site. However, I am not sure if he has been projected the way you have quoted above. Most of the discussions on Modi have been whether he is good or not so good for the country as a whole. I am on record in one of my post that "Jats have survived the worst periods in history on their on and will continue to do the same" The very fact that Jats control the prime agriculture lands in the subcontinent, is a proof enough of our inherent strength. I suppose these lands were not allotted to us by kings in charity. Our forefathers must have fought to have a hold on these lands.

I am not sure what made you feel that this site is a property of few individuals. Anyone or everyone is free to express his views freely. Of course there are counter views and members take sides depending upon their personal likings towards one or the other side of the view. Many of us are involved in social services in our on way and at times we report about that too. Many of us have even supervised the carries of younger Jat boys. AS you would appreciate, self praise is not a Jat trait and therefore we don't report such cases. One of our member Ram Arya is doing great services in helping Jat boys with scholarships to USA and in India.

RK^2

Respected Kumar Ji;
I agree each word of this paragraph as these are fact as well. some of my posts are on similar lines

I append below copy of my views posted on 10.09.2014 in the post of Shri Abhik Rana Ji

“The present day group of Jats holding positions in society and administration is not due to governmental supports (as we see for SC/ST/OBC/Minority etc) but it a result of silent social movements of our elders…

In the same post my views for Shri Modi Ji were posted as under

“The writer is correct in his conclusion to some extent about BJP/Modi Ji “But at the moment that is our only hope” these lines also create apprehension in the minds of common Jat man; Shri Modi Ji belongs to the group that has been instrumental to alienate Jats from normal social set up and retarded us from the process of rise. Our merits were always ignored we were treated untouchables for passing on our due benefits.”
I am not favoring or against any political entity. My views for big personalities are independent, but different for different philosophies of that personality.

I have good taste for Modi Ji in many aspects but differ on a few aspects. My other post in Teachers’ day

लेकिन फिर भी मोदी जी की पहल का में स्वागत करता हूँ क्योंकि उन्होने कार्य को अच्छे व अलग ढंग से निपटाने की पहल की है |……
……मेरी कामना है की मोदी जी निस्पक्ष रह कर अपनी कार्य शैली को बेहतर तरीके से लोक हित मे जारी रखते हुए लंबे समय तक देश सेवा करते रहे

Further, I was not aware of the status of the site; For the sake of free expression it was necessary for me to know the chemistry of the site; now I feel relieved Thanks for the information.
I have concluded that most of the participants are intelligent intellectuals, properly mannered, well behaved as also supportive having concerns for the society in general and Jats in particular

I remember the poem Abou Ben Adhem and The Angel; “I love those who love my people” my likes are similar I like those who help and support Jats
“My feelings are effected when I see military high rank officers bearing name plates of refugee clan; whereas they have no or negligible presence in the category of real soldiers’, I hardly find my blood as head of any governmental/ semi governmental/ multinational organizations that are numerous in numbers; writing the names of all those organizations is not possible for even a talented Jat, to name a few such are: All commercial banks, RBI, NABARD, IFFCO, KRIBHKO, GAIL, IOC, BHP, HPC, Steel Authority, NHPC, TRAI, BSNL, MHNL, Railways, NHB, NHAI, Airport Authority, Shipping Corpn, State Trading Corpn, LIC, GIC, Planning Commission, UGC, and the list can last long The most are seized by my refugee, Brahmins Bania brethren, I hardly find any Jat to name.
The only targets for our present young generations of the community should be work hard, take fullest level of education and latest high knowledge to act intelligently and tactfully with the intention to create OUR KABZA on the existing social, political, administrative system of the present day set-up We shall have to ignore many immaterial ego/thinking/differences etc”.

I convey my Thanks for the tolerance, importance given and time spared for me.
Good wishes to all

RKhatkar
September 12th, 2014, 11:23 PM
खाटकर जी,

मुझे तो लगा था आप को ख़ुशी होगी नई नयी पीढ़ी अपनी संस्कृति को नहीं भूली और अपनी कौम की इज़्ज़त की रक्षा कर रही है ऐसे झुटे इंसानो के बहकावे मैं न आकर, जो काम आम तौर पर बुजुर्ग करते है|

आप ये सब अच्छे काम करना चाहते है, सराहनीय है पर मुझे नहीं लगता एक छोटे से डिस्कशन से, जिसमे आप की बातो से कुछ लोगो ने सहमति नहीं जताई आपको इतनी निराशा हो की आप अपना इतना महत्वरपूर्ण सोचा हुआ योगदान छोड़ दे | इरादे पक्के हो तो ऐसी छोटी मोती बाटे आप को छुएंगी भी नहीं, आप अगर ये यहाँ लिखने की बजाये कोशिश करिये काम करने की और देखिये लोग कैसे साथ देते है आप का |

अंतत:
लहरों से डर कर नौका पार नहीं होती,
कोशिश करने वालों की कभी हार नहीं होती।

JATLAND is as good as you make it, if you feel we are wrong, please start a change.

प्रिय विकास जी
आपकी कीमत मैँ समझता हूँ | आप लोग हमारे वर्तमान की आशा हैं; आने वाली भावी पीढ़ी के निर्माता व पथ परदर्शक है, बाईस्वीं शादि के जाटों का नक्शा क्या होना चाहिए आप लोगों ने निर्णय करना है |
लेकिन मौजूदा थ्रेड मैं आपको ऐसी गैरज़रूरी बातों से बचने का इशारा करना चाहता था “This thread was not at all necessary nor it can bring any benefit to the readers and society”
आपके हाजिर लेख के मुद्दों को मैं निम्न अनुसार स्पष्ट करता हूँ |

- मेरा नाम रमेश खटकड़ है |

- आपकी इन लाइनों पर “ नई नयी पीढ़ी अपनी संस्कृति को नहीं भूली और अपनी कौम की इज़्ज़त की रक्षा कर रही है ऐसे झुटे इंसानो के बहकावे मैं न आकर” मुझे भी खुशी होती यदि इस लेख के मुद्दे जाट संस्कृति से होते | मेरा मानना था “उसकी गैर हाजिरी मै कीचड़ क्यों उछालना चाहते है जो उस लड़की के साथ साथ उसके परिजनों कि इज्जत पर भी प्रतिकूल असर डालेगी “

- इस लड़की के झूठ बोलने के बारे मे मेरा विचार था “आप जानते होंगे टीवी पर दिखाया गया प्रोग्राम लाइव टेलिकास्ट नहीं था वरन एक टीवीशो या ऐसे कहें एक नाटक था जिसमे मूख्यतः टीवी कलाकार काम कर रहे थे | ऐसे प्रोग्राम एडिट किये व लिखे हुए ही प्ले/रिकर्ड करके टेलिकास्ट किये जाते हैं”
“किसी लड़की ने एक directed/edited इंटरव्यू मे कुछ कह रखा है तो हमे उसका समाज के खिलाफ मुद्दा बनाने कि चेस्टा से बचना ही चाहिए”

- मेरे बारे आपका यह निष्कर्ष “आपको इतनी निराशा हो की आप अपना इतना महत्वरपूर्ण सोचा हुआ योगदान छोड़ दे” सही नहीं है न जाने आपने ऐसा अंदाज कैसे लगाया है, मै कैसा हूँ का बखान करने का कोई औचित्य नहीं है इतना ज़रुर है मैं अलग से सोचता हूँ | कोई निंदा करे खिलाफत करे विचलित नहीं होता हूँ | समाज सेवा के लिये उपयुक्त समय, माध्यम व अवसर की तालाश जरूरी है | मै अपने प्रयास किसी भी परिस्थिती मे बंद करना पसंद नहीं करुंगा |
-
- जहां तक संभव हुआ मैने किसी की भावना पर प्रहार करने से बचने की कोशिश की है | गिरेबान में झकने का मैने नहीं लिखा “हमे भी अपने गिरेबान को संभालकर रखना चाहिए” लिखा है | इसका सार “क्योंकि वह लाला था वह लड़ाई मे भी सभ्यता बरत रहा था” गंदगी को ढक कर रखना सभ्यता है |
-
इस थ्रेड के कुछ लेखकों ने इसे खत्म कने के इशारे किए लेकिन आपने मल्लिका पर आरोप बदल दिये: Mallika Sherawat maintained she was suppressed, comes from a land where woman are not allowed to lead # मल्लिका शेरावत ने अपने माँ बाप को अत्याचारी और छोटी सोच वाला बताया- माँ बाप को कभी नीचे मत दिखाओ # मल्लिका शेरावत ने खुद को जाट समाज मैं चल रही कुरितिओ का शिखर बताया- कौम से गद्दारी न करो, उसे सांवरो # मल्लिका शेरावत ने मीडिया मैं बने रहने के लिए एक से एक झूठ बोले- झूठ बोलने से बदनामी भी होती है उपरोक्त आरोप आखिर मे बदल कर इस प्रकार हो गए “फिर चाहे उस में कितना भी नंगपना हो” साथ ही आपने डाक्टर साहिब जैसी सुलझी हुई शख़्सियत (http://shabdkosh.raftaar.in/Meaning-of-%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%96%E0%A4%BC%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B8%E0%A 4%BF%E0%A4%AF%E0%A4%A4-in-English) को भी नजरंदाज कर दिया जबकि उनका आंकलन “She has joined the mad race for acquiring easy life of pelf and show provided by 'consumer culture' developing all around” सटीक व पूर्ण था |

आपका नंगापन का वाक्य कुछ उसके आचरण से मेल खाता होगा लेकिन ऐसी सामरिक महत्व की साइट मेँ महिलाओं से संबन्धित इस प्रकार की बहस से किनारा करना ही सही विकल्प है | इस थ्रेड के किसी पोस्ट या पोस्ट करने वाले से मुझे कोई शिकायत नही है क्योंकि यह बहस का जरूरी हिस्सा है | मैने शख्त शब्दों का उपयोग जरूरी समझ कर किया क्योकि किसी अपने को भी सामाजिक ताने-बाने मे गैर जरूरी छेद करने कि इजाजत नहीं दी जानी चाहिए इसी लिए मैंने माफी की लाईन लिखी |

कृपया किसी प्रकार से महसूस न करें आप हमारे बच्चे हैं | पोस्ट करने के बाद मे कोई शंका या भावना बाकी नहीं रखनी होती है और यही ठीक है |

हमेशा खुश रहें व मौज करे |
सधन्यवाद

DrRajpalSingh
September 13th, 2014, 07:03 AM
Perhaps, the theme of the thread has been adequately discussed, explained in every detail and grasped in right perspective by the participants.

Let us now move forward and join to discuss other issues.

ygulia
September 14th, 2014, 06:29 AM
Dr. Sahib, please do not take decision in hurry and let the members comment on it.

Perhaps, the theme of the thread has been adequately discussed, explained in every detail and grasped in right perspective by the participants.

desijat
September 17th, 2014, 02:26 AM
[SIZE=3]Now don't say it not about her personal life. Let me reiterate one more time, Don't poke your nose into someone's personal life. She has every right to express her opinions and she is also entitled to her opinions. You have no right of passing a diktat on someone's life the way you are doing in this thread. Now lets move on.

Thank You!

Umph!

I did not know having a shadi on TV, doing all non sense in cinema, saying rubbish on TV interviews is all a part of personal life. Anyways, if it is for you then you may choose not to reply.

desijat
September 17th, 2014, 02:27 AM
Rajpal Ji,

Members are mature enough to take a call. Moderators job is to moderate, not to direct. Please let members make this call.

Thank you

desijat
September 17th, 2014, 02:28 AM
Can you please clarify what is personal and what is not to you? Since when is Twitter personal for people?
My friend, lets not get that personal. Lets behave like a civilized person.

Thank You!

DrRajpalSingh
September 17th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Rajpal Ji,

Members are mature enough to take a call. Moderators job is to moderate, not to direct. Please let members make this call.

Thank you

I bow my head to the valued members of the site and have never expressed any doubt as regards their mature views on various issues are concerned.

It was just a suggestion not direction as the thread has been kept open and you could see the discussion continues to flourish even today !

Though nothing new has poured in on the theme of the thread yet we will not interfere with the progress of posts towards culmination of the issue to its logical end.

Enjoy sharing your views on the issue of the thread !

DrRajpalSingh
September 17th, 2014, 09:13 AM
Dr. Sahib, please do not take decision in hurry and let the members comment on it.

Friend,

I had just suggested to move on to other topics in view of the fact that nothing worthwhile was coming up on thread topic. Nonetheless the thread is open and will remain so till all arguments in favour and against her are exhausted ,

Thanks and regards

DrRajpalSingh
September 17th, 2014, 09:38 AM
Umph!

I did not know having a shadi on TV, doing all non sense in cinema, saying rubbish on TV interviews is all a part of personal life. Anyways, if it is for you then you may choose not to reply.

She is portraying reel life not real life through TV serials, films and interviews.

These means of mass publicity sustain her to earn her bread and butter and also seem to quench her appetite to remain in news, of course, not always for the 'good reasons' believed by the common people.

We, the participants in the discussion on this thread have also willingly fallen in her trap to give her antics undeserving publicity.

vk23
September 17th, 2014, 03:47 PM
Umph!

My friend, we have a censor board. Nothing can bypass censor board. Therefore what is shown in TV serials or in Movies is legitimate.

Now other thing is, she is a professional. She is an actress. Therefore she plays different characters in the movies and movies get approved by the censor board.

As far as her personal life is concerned, she has every right to express opinion freely. If you have some problems with the content shown in a TV interview, you can take a legal path to sue her. Provide some proofs and let the law take its own course. In the meantime, don't demean her just because you don't like her acts etc.

Thanks

desijat
September 18th, 2014, 01:59 AM
She is portraying reel life not real life through TV serials, films and interviews.

These means of mass publicity sustain her to earn her bread and butter and also seem to quench her appetite to remain in news, of course, not always for the 'good reasons' believed by the common people.

We, the participants in the discussion on this thread have also willingly fallen in her trap to give her antics undeserving publicity.

And where did I comment on her real life? I have asked this question umpteen times, but still is answered with the same logic.

brahmtewatia
September 18th, 2014, 02:15 AM
just peeped in at JL, found this heated discussion and was reminded of one of my previous post and the thread >>> Expectations and... being Judgmental !!! (http://www.jatland.com/forums/showthread.php?27313-Expectations-and-being-Judgmental-!!!). i haven't gone through the entire thread, baring the title post and few other, so pardon me if you find me judgmental in my comments.

we may try very hard not to notice the many foibles, idiosyncrasies and chosen pastimes of many… no matter how hard we try for not being judgmental, but we fail often times then not. reasons can be innumerable… high expectations, behavioral patterns/tendencies of individuals, or may be because of yr personal likes nd dislikes. we encounter so many situations in our everyday life, where we want people to live up to our expectations or like them to behave as per our likes and dislikes, failing which we tend to behave irrationally and start drawing our own conclusions… sometimes for good and sometimes for bad.

its not only wrong for us to judge other people, often times in haste... but when those other people can also judge us just as harshly… bummer !! that's the time, when you feel p****d off and then you realize that definitely you are not the most liked person in the room !

some people think that in order to be worthy, they have to be perfect in all their traits and talents, and successful in their deeds, and only this will give them importance... they are strongly mistaken. anytime when we find ourselves being judgmental, look for the expectation that wasn't met and then look for the belief that underlines the expectation… probably you might find yr answer(s). symbolic victories like getting in the last word, getting back, or being judgmental are innately wasteful and costly. they squander the precious moment of our lives and consume the hours, years and decades, we might have better used… unless yr ego is at stake... and if that is the case, does anybody care about someone being so egocentric... NO !!! at least i dont.

i don't think we have any right to pass any judgment on her personal life. breathe a life my friend, you are miles off tangent.

spdeshwal
September 18th, 2014, 06:47 AM
Good on You Brahm for just peeping in! I would love to see you more often here! I wish all the older members also keep peeping in once in a while!

Cheers!

DrRajpalSingh
September 18th, 2014, 07:18 AM
And where did I comment on her real life? I have asked this question umpteen times, but still is answered with the same logic.

Then, what we are up to in this thread !

Instead of asking others, kindly look within what is the purpose of discussion initiated as topic of the thread !

desijat
September 19th, 2014, 06:47 PM
Key take away from this thread, no matter how hard you try or how simple you make it- if people do not choose to understand your words they never will.

AbhikRana
September 21st, 2014, 11:51 AM
Walk the line: In Rohtak, the streets are a hostile space for young women
http://images.indianexpress.com/2014/09/rohtak-main.jpg?w=600

Then we say why do people call us (Jats) bad names.

Eve teasing of girls by rascals like these has forced 2 Jat girls to commit suicide.

For more details read further:

http://indianexpress.com/article/lifestyle/walk-the-line-in-rohtak-the-streets-are-a-hostile-space-for-young-women/

Such rascals should immediately be arrested and put behind bars. In fact, the entire community should stand up against these hoodlums. We need to nurture the girls from our community so that they can study and progress without fear, prejudice, bias, etc. Our community/society needs a thorough overhauling as far as our thinking/mindset is concerned - we criticize (gossip about) the victims instead of the offenders.

rekhasmriti
September 21st, 2014, 10:27 PM
Gender Biasness starts from home ......which lead to such stuff . I may be wrong but we tend to cover such stuff in name of izzat or " yeh toh chora hai ....choti moti bat toh ho jaya kare ".

Ussi time Ek " Chaped " pade that too from parents ......they would know . Young Brains .....at times ....even they do not know what is right or wrong .

anilsangwan
September 23rd, 2014, 01:22 PM
Modi ke PM ban jaane ke baad tene yo topic paaya? Laagya reh !

rekhasmriti
October 12th, 2014, 08:00 PM
http://hwgo.com/reach/

I did not know ....where I should post this ...Moderators please feel free to move this post .

maddhan1979
October 19th, 2014, 02:38 PM
http://hwgo.com/reach/

I did not know ....where I should post this ...Moderators please feel free to move this post .

Education in scientific view (not in Hindi) in English and education in other world languages.
Strengthening and modernization of the Khaps.

amitdahi
October 20th, 2014, 07:47 AM
what goes around comes around. she is presenting herself as superstar of bollywood to western media which is far from the truth. I know nothing other than that she is a bad actress, not pretty at all and did/does item songs mostly. correct if this is wrong.
look at my last topic. I was attacked by some posters with agendas and even the moderator was wanting to close the topic What happened? The golden goose is dead! The brother died and just before this he put the looters to the poorhouse! ever increasing greed became their undoing. they used to regularly insult the golden goose and were wanting all of his money too and that good man used to shower them with it. He left nothing for them in his will. left zero.. changed will before he died he realized his other brother - brothers wife and her family were taking him for a ride were there just for his money and nothing else. just like I said.