PDA

View Full Version : Hafiz Saeed and Hurriyat leader Gilani on Kashmir and Pakistan flood;

rkumar
September 11th, 2014, 06:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sxUoIotsI

Listen what these shameless characters are talking when our army and whole nation is working round the clock to help the people.

RK^2

rohittewatia
September 11th, 2014, 09:13 AM
These imbeciles are not even worth a bullet in head. They are now even more scared after modi took over. Even though in the Indian History so far, Kashmir has always been a liability rather than an asset. We always have paid a price for it, be it Indo-Pak wars or Kargil!!! Modi should find a way whether democratic or undemocratic to crush these vermins. This was a remarkable move by our Govt. Vaise yeh log issi raaste samjhenge, aur koi raasta ni h. India kabh sey inko paani dey raha h, pura Pakistani Punjab ka agriculture indian paani sey chalta h. Bavjood iske terrorism karte hen humare desh m, border per shelling karte hen. Koi taras ni khaya jaye inh logon perr. Khud ko takleef hui toh Allah taala, dusre ko maare toh voh inka paidaishi haq h! Aur lagao Terrorist camp, fir btayenge inko!

Prikshit
September 11th, 2014, 10:09 AM
BJP government in J&K with full majority in hours is the need of the hour.

Still some incidence of stone pelting happening, such a shame.

I hope things will change for people of J&K.

vk23
September 11th, 2014, 05:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94sxUoIotsI

Listen what these shameless characters are talking when our army and whole nation is working round the clock to help the people.

RK^2

Lets not pay heed to such radicals! Such type of inflammatory statements will hurt them back as such people become stronger and they make law & order become weaker in their countries. That's what Pak is facing at the moment.

AbhikRana
September 11th, 2014, 11:08 PM
All these terrorists are animals be it Iraq, Afghanistan, India, just anywhere and everywhere.

But how are they surviving when other members believe their faith preaches peace?

Dismembering heads, limbs, etc. is peace? Just happened to see a highly repulsive video on Youtube showing the offerings to the Almighty by these animals in the forms of various human body parts.

I am very proud and thankful to God for being a Hindu especially after watching this video.

God save anyone and everyone from the fate that those innocents met. Their only fault was that they were either Christians, Yazidis or Hindus (Lance Naik Hemraj) or a Sikh (Sarabjeet).

After watching this video I in fact feel like slapping the faces of all pseudo seculars and only hope that they could be asked to stay with those animals whose cause they are espousing here and elsewhere.

rkumar
September 12th, 2014, 01:19 AM
All these terrorists are animals be it Iraq, Afghanistan, India, just anywhere and everywhere.

But how are they surviving when other members believe their faith preaches peace?

Dismembering heads, limbs, etc. is peace? Just happened to see a highly repulsive video on Youtube showing the offerings to the Almighty by these animals in the forms of various human body parts.

I am very proud to be a Hindu after watching this video.

God save anyone and everyone from the fate that those innocents met. Their only fault was that they were either Christians, Yazidis or Hindus (Lance Naik Hemraj) or a Sikh (Sarabjeet).

After watching this video I in fact feel like slapping the faces of all pseudo seculars and only hope that they could be asked to stay with those animals whose cause they are espousing here and elsewhere.

Today is the anniversary of 9/11 attacks in NY. I was so agitated watching the whole episode once again on TV. I am surprised how world is still looking other way at the misdeeds of Islamic terrorists. Hasn't time come for the peace loving world to unite and take hard action against these goons once for all ?

RK^2

Prikshit
September 12th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Today is the anniversary of 9/11 attacks in NY. I was so agitated watching the whole episode once again on TV. I am surprised how world is still looking other way at the misdeeds of Islamic terrorists. Hasn't time come for the peace loving world to unite and take hard action against these goons once for all ?

RK^2
Sir,
America is behind all this, and to some extent Russia and China. Shuru me ye de-stabilize karte hai jab hath se bat nikal jati hai hamla karke tel pe kabja kar lete hai. Khtm nhi karna chahte, bas apne ko safe rakhte hai aur dusro ke naak me dam karwate hai.
Wo chahe to 2 mahine me saara episode khtm ho jaye.

AbhikRana
October 2nd, 2014, 02:13 PM
Just happened to see these two videos on the internet and was shocked to see how the English/European are becoming strangers/minority in their own country.

Highly shocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAAmOjCCvlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

AbhikRana
October 3rd, 2014, 08:58 PM
Another video I happened to come across on how Local English people are being bullied by the outsiders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxefcCwgKNU

The way the demography is fast changing in Europe. Highly alarming. The world would be a much dangerous place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr91q2fxjXQ

It really makes one shudder to imagine how it will be. We are ignoring the hard facts/scenario that we and our future generations are going to face. Changing demography and Bangladeshi immigration is a real threat.

But we don't care. We are busy being divided on caste/class/regional lines. God save us!

rkumar
October 4th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Just happened to see these two videos on the internet and was shocked to see how the English/European are becoming strangers/minority in their own country.

Highly shocking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAAmOjCCvlc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP6U6Hhy_2M

Let them reap the harvest as they are also responsible for lot of mess in the world. Their selective application of human rights has come home now. These very Europeans used to lecture us on human rights and banned Modi from entering Europe. Islamic radicals are now holding them to ransom. In a way its good for India. India will have more friends on her side in fighting terrorism.

RK^2

AbhikRana
October 4th, 2014, 07:54 AM
RK ji,

I agree that the west used to follow double standards as far as human rights and other superficial politically correct things are concerned. But it is their political leadership and the so called politically correct media which is turning a blind eye to the misery of the original population in the name of being liberal and having freedom of expression. It is not the actual culprit (mainstream political class or the media) which is suffering there, it is the people. That is the reason there is a spurt in the support for nationalist parties, but they are still a long way from getting absolute power to form govt. at centre and taking tough decisions against these extremists.

No matter however much we may hate Europe and the US (West), it is the only hope the world has as the bulwark to stop the advance of extremism. If that bulwark is demolished, there's not much hope left for the world either. We in India still have people voting for such communal parties as the Khangress, NCP, TMC, RJD, JD(U), Left, etc.

The scenario across the world seems pretty bleak. The western leaders have all the power, but they are not acting tough against the extremists. They sometimes (Not now when it is actually required) send troops abroad to fight extremists, little realizing that the demography (population proportion) in their own countries is fast changing. And in a few years time, their own countries would be governed by outsiders who would impose strict Sharia law - eye for an eye, cutting of hands of alleged thief, stoning of women for adultery, etc. This certainly is not good for India and the world.

Let them reap the harvest as they are also responsible for lot of mess in the world. Their selective application of human rights has come home now. These very Europeans used to lecture us on human rights and banned Modi from entering Europe. Islamic radicals are now holding them to ransom. In a way its good for India. India will have more friends on her side in fighting terrorism.

RK^2

rkumar
October 4th, 2014, 07:58 AM
RK ji,

...................But it is their political leadership and the so called politically correct media which is turning a blind eye to the misery of the original population in the name of being liberal and having freedom of expression. It is not the actual culprit (mainstream political class or the media) which is suffering there, it is the people. That is the reason there is a spurt in the support for nationalist parties, but they are still a long way from getting absolute power to form govt. at centre and taking tough decisions against these extremists.

Same has been the case of India. It took many decades for people to elect right wing leaders like Modi. India media is equally responsible and often sides with terrorists. World is learning slowly. Europeans will also learn after paying the heavy social price.

RK^2

AbhikRana
October 4th, 2014, 08:06 AM
Agree in totality.

As they say, prevention is better than cure. It would be in the interest of the world that the Europeans save themselves from bitter pills and needles later by going in for a cure.

After all, it is correct that it all boils down to numbers - whether it's a war or elections. The extremists are optimistic about both in Europe and they are shockingly speaking openly about it right under the nose of the liberal and shortsighted govt.s there.

Same has been the case of India. It took many decades for people to elect right wing leaders like Modi. India media is equally responsible and often sides with terrorists. World is learning slowly. Europeans will also learn after paying the heavy social price.

RK^2

rkumar
October 4th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Agree in totality.

As they say, prevention is better than cure. It would be in the interest of the world that the Europeans save themselves from bitter pills and needles later by going in for a cure.

After all, it is correct that it all boils down to numbers - whether it's a war or elections. The extremists are optimistic about both in Europe and they are shockingly speaking openly about it right under the nose of the liberal and shortsighted govt.s there.

To be very honest, governments can never handle such situation. Public has to come forward and respond directly. Riots in India are nothing but direct response when government fails to act. This creates a sort of power equilibrium in society. People in government are often selfish to act one way or the other. In democracy the government's actions are decided by vote politics. For Muslim votes, political parties neglected the interests of majority communities, the way its happening in European countries now. In my view Europe will go through similar type of riots as we have been facing in India. That is is the only way to balance force with force. If Europeans can not do this, rest assured for their social annihilation in coming years and decades. My personal assessment is that Europe will see very violent riots, worst than what we seen in India. Majority communities are getting restless with the type of appeasement politicians are extending to Islamist.

RK^2