PDA

View Full Version : Jain in Jatland matrimonials....

bharti
October 24th, 2014, 09:08 AM
Dear fellow members/Admins/...

Came across the following matrimonial in Jatland Matimonial section :

http://www.jatland.com/mt/detail.php?id=10938

Gotra-Self
singal

Gotra-Mother
digambari jain

Gotra-Grandmother
gupta

One has to register as a member here on Jatland before one can post a matrimonial ad.
How come Jains are allowed to be members?
Should I term it negligence on part of Mods/Admins who give clearance?

Regards,
Bharti.

cooljat
October 24th, 2014, 09:29 AM
Ofcourse it is neglanance .. Mods are too busy posting stuff about history and politics.
And not even Jain but there's muslim in here who clearly propagating Islam and greatness of their contribution to India.
Jatland lost its charm n' quality!

Prikshit
October 24th, 2014, 10:50 AM

Gotra-Self
singal

Gotra-Mother
digambari jain

Gotra-Grandmother
gupta

One has to register as a member here on Jatland before one can post a matrimonial ad.

Regards,
Bharti.
Comparatively Jatland matrimonial pe fraud kam hai, but ab yahan bhi loop holes aa gye :P. We get a very big explanation for other things, hope to see an explanation from mods on same grounds.

DrRajpalSingh
October 24th, 2014, 05:44 PM

Gotra-Self

singal

Gotra-Mother

digambari jain

Gotra-Grandmother

gupta

Regards,
Bharti.

Thanks. The complaint has been forwarded to system administrators as this section is directly dealt with by them and moderators have no role to play in it.

All the members are requested to note and show restrain in their comments !

Thanks and best wishes

Samarkadian
October 24th, 2014, 10:53 PM

Gotra-Self
singal

Gotra-Mother
digambari jain

Gotra-Grandmother
gupta

Regards,
Bharti.

के बेरा कोई लाला जी खरना सुधारवान खातर आया हो ! ;)

ssgoyat
October 27th, 2014, 10:38 AM
Thanks. The complaint has been forwarded to system administrators as this section is directly dealt with by them and moderators have no role to play in it.

All the members are requested to note and show restrain in their comments !

Thanks and best wishes

I suggest the option of dropdown menu to select gotras from, than having the poster to manually fill it.

ssgoyat
October 27th, 2014, 10:43 AM

Gotra-Self
singal

Gotra-Mother
digambari jain

Gotra-Grandmother
gupta

Regards,
Bharti.

Singal/Singhal is a Jat gotra..

Baaki ghana kimme kahunga, to buddhijivi log ghetti pakad lenge meri.... ak jaat ke aayi, jaatni kuhvaai.

satyeshwar
October 30th, 2014, 09:47 PM
Hey Guys,
The person was added as a member to Jatland because his gotra is Singal and they can be jats too (http://www.jatland.com/home/Singal). We don't go find out whether the mother of the member is from another community and they are only half jats etc. Anyhow, I will remove the matrimonial ad.

-Bagh

Arvindc
October 30th, 2014, 09:57 PM
Hey Guys,
The person was added as a member to Jatland because his gotra is Singal and they can be jats too (http://www.jatland.com/home/Singal). We don't go find out whether the mother of the member is from another community and they are only half jats etc. Anyhow, I will remove the matrimonial ad.

-Bagh

Could there be any issue if someone is looking for Jat life-partner and is using Jatland matrimonial for it?

skharb
October 31st, 2014, 12:14 AM
haryana m ek gaon h narwana k ass pass mere ko naam yaad nahi aaraha h abhi ..... uss gaon k jat jain dharm ko mante h orr kai jain bhi likte h .

AbhikRana
October 31st, 2014, 10:55 PM
On a lighter note, Jats as it is are suffering from a skewed sex ratio. By giving Jat brides in matrimony to outsiders, let's not further aggravate the problem.

In fact, I would suggest Jat Vivaha sammelans on the pattern of Jat meets so that prospective brides and grooms could get a platform to interact and find their life partners from within the community.

Punjabis, baniyas and Brahmins have lot of representation in the corporate (also in govt.) world and hence, get this platform there. For Jats, there is no harm in creating special platforms/forums for this purpose. Of course, Jatland matrimonial forum is also at the same time doing a good job.

Could there be any issue if someone is looking for Jat life-partner and is using Jatland matrimonial for it?

Samarkadian
October 31st, 2014, 11:19 PM
Hey Guys,

-Bagh

बाघ भाई , क्यूँ भजा दिया यो लाला जी इसा तावला ? बानिये में बावन बुधि बताई , के बेरा के ज्ञान दे जा ए ...अर् ज्ञान ना दे ए त स्वाद त कम त कम आव ए आड़े न्यू सारी हान सीम बंटन हुई रह स भाईया की !

bharti
November 1st, 2014, 08:56 PM

Arvind, do not you think it to be an issue? Should we be encouraging inter-caste marriages here on Jatland?
At least I would not.

bharti
November 1st, 2014, 09:20 PM
Singal/Singhal is a Jat gotra..

Baaki ghana kimme kahunga, to buddhijivi log ghetti pakad lenge meri.... ak jaat ke aayi, jaatni kuhvaai.

Yes, long back we had this female member here who was Singhal. I forget her name but she was quite active for quite some time.
I think she was from some South-Delhi village. Cannot recall.

Aur Jat ke aane se Jatni kehlaane mein aur Jatni hone mein bahut fark hota hai.
Ye Buddhijivi naas karna chahvein sein Jataan ki nasal ka.

Prikshit
November 2nd, 2014, 10:33 AM
Yes, long back we had this female member here who was Singhal. I forget her name but she was quite active for quite some time.
I think she was from some South-Delhi village. Cannot recall.

Aur Jat ke aane se Jatni kehlaane mein aur Jatni hone mein bahut fark hota hai.
Ye Buddhijivi naas karna chahvein sein Jataan ki nasal ka. If am not wrong her name was renu singhal, that time her gotra was discussed of being a baniya gotra. Jat/Jatni koi bhi ho apne jato se bahar na jana chahiye. Liberal hon ne Aur bhateri cheez se.

vk23
November 2nd, 2014, 10:43 AM
I think a community should not be too enclosed. This is a well realized point. That is why western world opened up slowly and acknowledging fact that Talented people can be in any community, religion etc. Leave it to individuals to decide what is right or wrong.

rekhasmriti
November 2nd, 2014, 10:36 PM
" Talented people can be in any community"

Thread is about a Baniya matrimonial ad on Jatland . Like Hindu matrimonial ad on Muslim matrimony site or vice versa .
Ismei Talent beech mei kahan se aa gaya .

Prikshit
November 3rd, 2014, 10:49 AM
I think a community should not be too enclosed. This is a well realized point. That is why western world opened up slowly and acknowledging fact that Talented people can be in any community, religion etc. Leave it to individuals to decide what is right or wrong.
Talent...Jat matrimonial....Secularism....All are different :)

skharb
November 3rd, 2014, 09:02 PM
jain sirf bania nahi h ..............chahal gotri jat from baroda village uchana teh,jind disstt. follower of jain dharm...........almost 30 jain munni/aacharya from this village .
lakin byah sare jatta m hoo s waha jain ki koi baat nahi h .