PDA

View Full Version : Why do haryana jats consider themselves superior?

tomar302
October 25th, 2014, 11:46 AM
Why do haryana jats consider themselves superior?

bipindahiya
October 25th, 2014, 12:25 PM
This is really ridiculous question but i think .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., It's inborn quality can't be taught to those who are born suppressed .

RKhatkar
October 25th, 2014, 03:32 PM

I don't think so, if you think it may be true; the reason perhaps can be that haryanvis were slave of single ruler The English. Whereas UP and Raj people were double/multiple slaves of The English/Navabs or Rajas/Jagirdars. also haryanvis remained against Delhi rulers who so ever they were. Since Haryana people think independently. Those who think independent may feel superior to others.

Thanks

SumitJattan
October 25th, 2014, 03:51 PM
May be Jats of other states have some diff feelings for them :) .

vk23
October 25th, 2014, 03:56 PM

My friend nobody is superior just based on birth at a place. You need to prove yourself to be superior. Kindly reject such type of stereotypes if we have any.

AbhikRana
October 25th, 2014, 06:31 PM
It is the most unfortunate thing that is happening on this site.

A few members trying their level best to divide Jat brotherhood on regional lines.

I think this is the reason it is feared that there can never be unity amongst Jats. Like Muslims, they will not only fight others, but among themselves.

I think it would be better if the editor of this site came forward and issued guidelines on this topic and also issued open warnings and possible ban to members who are trying to further divide a seemingly already divided community.

rkumar
October 25th, 2014, 07:13 PM
I don't think so, if you think it may be true; the reason perhaps can be that haryanvis were slave of single ruler The English. Whereas UP and Raj people were double/multiple slaves of The English/Navabs or Rajas/Jagirdars. also haryanvis remained against Delhi rulers who so ever they were. Since Haryana people think independently. Those who think independent may feel superior to others.

Thanks

New lesson in Jat history for me. Sir, will you please enlighten us about the Nawabs and Jagirdars under whom the Jats of western UP lived during British rule? Will you please tell us if there ever was any princely state under which Jats of western UP fell? I am bit surprised to read that Haryana Jats think more independently compare to western UP and Rajesthan Jats. You are talking as if Haryana never had any Nawabs. Should I refresh your memory with few Nawabs from Haryana? Ever heard of Nawab of Patudi who still calls himself that way? Do you remember Liakat Ali Khan the Nawab of Karnal who was the first PM of Pakistan? Here is a link which will enlighten you about many more Nawabs of Hansi and Hisar etc..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaim_Khan

One can write a full book on the nawabs of present day Haryana. Sorry if it hurts.

RK^2

RKhatkar
October 25th, 2014, 08:01 PM
New lesson in Jat history for me. Sir, will you please enlighten us about the Nawabs and Jagirdars under whom the Jats of western UP lived during British rule? Will you please tell us if there ever was any princely state under which Jats of western UP fell? I am bit surprised to read that Haryana Jats think more independently compare to western UP and Rajesthan Jats. You are talking as if Haryana never had any Nawabs. Should I refresh your memory with few Nawabs from Haryana? Ever heard of Nawab of Patudi who still calls himself that way? Do you remember Liakat Ali Khan the Nawab of Karnal who was the first PM of Pakistan? Here is a link which will enlighten you about many more Nawabs of Hansi and Hisar etc..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qaim_Khan

One can write a full book on the nawabs of present day Haryana. Sorry if it hurts.

RK^2

Respected Sir,

I was not a history student, hence I used word 'I don't think so' and 'perhaps' in my quotes. I think after take over of English (Angrez) practically there existed no Jagirdar and Nawabs in Haryana, even some existed like Loharu Jind etc but Haryana public never paid any tax to them they had to leave their states.

I heartily feel sorry for hurting your sentiments otherwise I had no such intention

Thanks and over

VikrantChodhary
October 25th, 2014, 08:08 PM

Becoz they are !

Ek Rohtaki = 100 Kohtaki

RathiJi
October 25th, 2014, 08:32 PM

Superiority & inferiority complex is a state of mind. They both are wrong n if one is present other one is also there.

Those possesing surperiority complex feel inferior at very small incidents. Like, the lastest Haryana CM episode. Can one non JAT CM make a race inferior that too in a democratic setup.

I dont find many reasons for our Haryanvi brothers to feel superior , I do find them doing good but there is a bubble somewhere which makes them less accomodating with other castes n sub groups.

Its not only fault of 1 state people here in UP Baghpat Jat feel themselves superior from Mathura Jat, Bulandsaher from Bijnor, muzzafarnagar from Moradabad etc etc.

AbhikRana
October 25th, 2014, 08:40 PM
Sumit bhai, at least you don't take this divide further by taking it seriously.

There are some members here who take out their angst against their brothers by unnecessarily raking up regional issues thereby ignoring the consequences of their actions.

We need to stay away from this regional divide trap among Jats. Jats have been and will always be one. All for one and one for all.

Superiority & inferiority complex is a state of mind. They both are wrong n if one is present other one is also there.

Those possesing surperiority complex feel inferior at very small incidents. Like, the lastest Haryana CM episode. Can one non JAT CM make a race inferior that too in a democratic setup.

I dont find many reasons for our Haryanvi brothers to feel superior , I do find them doing good but there is a bubble somewhere which makes them less accomodating with other castes n sub groups.

SumitJattan
October 25th, 2014, 10:10 PM
Sumit bro dont take him seriously ... how can a backward class become superior ???

Its not only fault of 1 state people here in UP Baghpat Jat feel themselves superior from Mathura Jat, Bulandsaher from Bijnor, muzzafarnagar from Moradabad etc etc.

Samarkadian
October 25th, 2014, 10:34 PM

Abhishek bhai,

Seems like nobody asked you back the basis of your question but started assuming on their own.

When do you say that what exactly you mean by that and in what sense you have observed it? Superior to whom and how?

amankadian
October 25th, 2014, 10:38 PM
Jaldi jaldi main likhu bhaiyo bura na maniyo

Well I don't want to hurt anybody. Truth is Truth

All are human---------- Then why Americans are different and superior from others.

1st I would like to talk about Haryana. Haryana main bhi different type of jats hai.

Part A- Sonepat, Rohtak, Jajjar
Part B- Panipat, Karnal
Part C- Khurusthera, Yumananage, Pankhula, Ambala
Part D- Jind, Kaithal
Part E- Fridabad, Gurgaon
Part F- Rewari, Mehandergarh, Bhiwani
Part G- Hisar, Fethabad, Sirsa.

Haryana is very small state, But a lot different between people.

When someone talk about Rajput-------It's belong to Rajesthan.

When someone talk about Shik----------It's belong to Punjab.

Like this when people talk about Jaat----------they connect it with Haryana. When you talk about Indian Army then no can't ignore the Haryanvi Jaats. When you talk about the sports ..........No one can't ignore Haryanvi jaats.

I request please don't take it wrong or personal. But Jat People who belong to haryana got different Blood, Different Personality, Different lifestyle.

Ek haryanvi jat ko aap hazaro main phaccan loge uski boli se. per syaad U.P or Rajesthan wale ko nhi.

I am not saying we're superior than other jats. But I can say that we're different, We have tag of Haryanvi Jat, People can judge us easily because of different personality.

2nd Haryana is Jatland this is main reason , It's nothing about Superior.

I am belong to Panipat, Even I think Rohtak ke jaat hamse jayda kadak type hai. Unki personality or jayda strong hai as a jat... So bhaiyo bura maane ki baat koi nhi hai.

rskankara
October 25th, 2014, 10:51 PM
अरे भईया, क्या हम इस लेवल तक उतर सकते है? अपने अहंकार की संतुष्टि के लिए मे एक के बाद छोटी लाईन खींच रहे है... पर फील गुड करबे मे कछु ना जाइरो.... जब तक मुगालते मे रहो रह लैओ ... पर कुछ ज्यादा ही हो रहा है .... हरियाणा के लोग तो कल तक हुड्डा को भी superior जाट ना माने थे, आज का पता नही.....हा हा हा अब तो पश्चिमी ऊपी मे भी तीन तरह के वैराईटी जाट की थ्योरी आ गई....

काफी कुछ सीखने और समझने को मिल रहा है.... वाह री मेरे कमजोर निम्न अलीगढ़ी जाट बुद्धि.....आज की सरकार मे सुपीरियर लोगों की पूछ कम होने लगी है, मोदी जी कमजोर लोगो के साथ है......

rkumar
October 25th, 2014, 10:58 PM

All are human---------- Then why Americans are different and superior from others.

1st I would like to talk about Haryana. Haryana main bhi different type of jats hai.

Part B- Panipat, Karnal
Part D- Jind, Kaithal

Like this when people talk about Jaat----------they connect it with Haryana. When you talk about Indian Army then no can't ignore the Haryanvi Jaats. When you talk about the sports ..........No one can't ignore Haryanvi jaats.

I request please don't take it wrong or personal. But Jat People who belong to haryana got different Blood, Different Personality, Different lifestyle.

Ek haryanvi jat ko aap hazaro main phaccan loge uski boli se. per syaad U.P or Rajesthan wale ko nhi.

I am not saying we're superior than other jats. But I can say that we're different, We have tag of Haryanvi Jat, People can judge us easily because of different personality.

I am belong to Panipat, Even I think Rohtak ke jaat hamse jayda kadak type hai. Unki personality or jayda strong hai as a jat... So bhaiyo bura maane ki baat koi nhi hai.

Here I agree with you. People from different regions tend to be different in their attitude and habits. In western UP we too have our brands of Jats. Most ferocious Jats in UP come from Baraut and Sisoli area. Polished Jats come from Bulandshahar, simpler Jats from Mathura side. Gotra of a Jat is quite an indicator of his degree of toughness.

RK^2

AbhikRana
October 25th, 2014, 11:06 PM
Et tu, Brute!! (You too Brutus) :)

Here I agree with you. People from different regions tend to be different in their attitude and habits. In western UP we too have our brands of Jats. Most ferocious Jats in UP come from Baraut and Sisoli area. Polished Jats come from Bulandshahar, simpler Jats from Mathura side. Gotra of a Jat is quite an indicator of his degree of toughness.

RK^2

upendersingh
October 26th, 2014, 02:01 AM

It is your wrong perception as you may be planning to settle there. Gone are those days when America was supposed to be superior from others. China have left them behind in almost all fields. That's why America is so much interested in India. Come out of your self-created imaginary world.

Part B- Panipat, Karnal
Part D- Jind, Kaithal

Because of various factors including Ch. Charan Singh and Ch. Mahender Singh Tikait, West U.P. is also known as for Jats dominancy and called/mentioned as Jatland. These army, sports like things are again your wrong perceptions. You can not ignore Jats from U.P. too as far as army is concerned. Saidpur village of Bulandshahar is popular all over India as from every home at least one person is in army there. If you have only army chief/only Paramvir Chakra winner, then we have had only Jat PM. How many gold medals Haryanvi Jats have won on world level? Nil. Am I wrong?

If you have some spare time ever then tour outside Haryana and ask the people you meet what impression they have about Haryanvi Jats. It is because of Haryanvi condutors/drivers etc (as all Haryanvi speaking people are taken as Jats, so all Jats have to suffer because of it). Such Haryanvi lower caste conductors/drivers have been given the name 'ghodu'. I also have to suffer with this tag many times, when I tell others my caste, but when I tell I am not from Haryana, but from West U.P., then my impression changes in their sight, thanks to gun culture of West U.P.

Ha ha ha...interesting...

Aman Kadian, mostly people in this world consider themselves supreme. European, American people think they are running this world, so they are supreme. Japanese, Russians, Chinese etc. have their own logics to feel supreme. In even India, mostly people will not say they are not supreme. Rajputs, Marathas, Brahmins, Vaishyas, Bengalis, Punjabis, Sikhs...list is very long...out of these which one feel they are not supreme. But in fact just feeling/considering oneself supreme is not enough. If others can mentally harass you for any reason then you are not supreme. European, American people don't have their own god. So they can be harassed mentally for that. Japanese can be harassed for they were attacked with atom bomb and they surrendered. Russians again religion problem and even beaten by Japan. Chinese beaten by Japan, having around 35% population Budhist. You Haryanvi Jats can be mentally harassed for having lowest sex ratio in the country and for having bride buying tradition. It is the bloody fact. I can give you proofs. Can you harass U.P. Jats for any reason with proof? If you can't then you are not superior brother. Haryana is no more a Jatland. In fact it has become non-Jatland in present.:)

upendersingh
October 26th, 2014, 02:47 AM

If you have visited JatLand matrimonials and found there 'U.P. Jats please excuse', then don't worry. It is not because they are taking U.P. Jats inferior, but it is because they don't want to marry their girls off to U.P. Such confusions have been even in past and many non-Haryanvi Jats started the thread on same topic. Though you know better why you started this thread.

rskankara
October 26th, 2014, 08:04 AM
उपेंद्र जी, किसी ने सही कहा है कि हर चीज की एक सीमा होती है...कहाबत है कि अधकत गगरी छलकत जाय...यह सुपीरियरटी या औछापन का कीड़ा बे-मौसम बरसात के तरह, गाये बजाये टपकता रहता है, भाव न मिलने से सो जाता है॥.......पर आपको सटीक, सामयिक और आईना दिखाती पोस्ट के लिए धन्यवाद........
वैसे आज छुट्टी का दिन है और हमारे बीच कई वरिष्ठ, सजग, इतिहासकार, और ज्ञानी लोगों की प्रतिक्रिया का इंतजार है......

desijat
October 26th, 2014, 09:28 AM
There are 2 type of people in this world, the doers and the fakers. Those Jats, or people who believing in being superior by action dont show they are superior and let their action speak and those who are fakers, are weak enough to do anything are the ones who hide under the identity under another stronger identity which could be religion or region and try and attack under the umbrella. Such people should be ignored as their ideology is limited and ghatiya.

amankadian
October 26th, 2014, 10:05 AM
It is your wrong perception as you may be planning to settle there. Gone are those days when America was supposed to be superior from others. China have left them behind in almost all fields. That's why America is so much interested in India. Come out of your self-created imaginary world.

Because of various factors including Ch. Charan Singh and Ch. Mahender Singh Tikait, West U.P. is also known as for Jats dominancy and called/mentioned as Jatland. These army, sports like things are again your wrong perceptions. You can not ignore Jats from U.P. too as far as army is concerned. Saidpur village of Bulandshahar is popular all over India as from every home at least one person is in army there. If you have only army chief/only Paramvir Chakra winner, then we have had only Jat PM. How many gold medals Haryanvi Jats have won on world level? Nil. Am I wrong?

If you have some spare time ever then tour outside Haryana and ask the people you meet what impression they have about Haryanvi Jats. It is because of Haryanvi condutors/drivers etc (as all Haryanvi speaking people are taken as Jats, so all Jats have to suffer because of it). Such Haryanvi lower caste conductors/drivers have been given the name 'ghodu'. I also have to suffer with this tag many times, when I tell others my caste, but when I tell I am not from Haryana, but from West U.P., then my impression changes in their sight, thanks to gun culture of West U.P.

Ha ha ha...interesting...

Aman Kadian, mostly people in this world consider themselves supreme. European, American people think they are running this world, so they are supreme. Japanese, Russians, Chinese etc. have their own logics to feel supreme. In even India, mostly people will not say they are not supreme. Rajputs, Marathas, Brahmins, Vaishyas, Bengalis, Punjabis, Sikhs...list is very long...out of these which one feel they are not supreme. But in fact just feeling/considering oneself supreme is not enough. If others can mentally harass you for any reason then you are not supreme. European, American people don't have their own god. So they can be harassed mentally for that. Japanese can be harassed for they were attacked with atom bomb and they surrendered. Russians again religion problem and even beaten by Japan. Chinese beaten by Japan, having around 35% population Budhist. You Haryanvi Jats can be mentally harassed for having lowest sex ratio in the country and for having bride buying tradition. It is the bloody fact. I can give you proofs. Can you harass U.P. Jats for any reason with proof? If you can't then you are not superior brother. Haryana is no more a Jatland. In fact it has become non-Jatland in present.:)

When I said we are superior?

i said we are different, every state people different.

I said haryanvi jats have strong command of haryanvi anyone can judge the by talk

2nd we can't compare 2 states every state have it's own quality.

3rd people may think we are superior that's why they feel jealous and we never think like this.

Why people think that punjabi belong to Punjab?

Because everyone have different quality

I speak haryanvi too

Our pm speak in Hindi over the world, then why we feel shame to speak our jat language.
apni language m bolne m problem kya hai

Why you are converting this topic by Haryana jats vs up jats

i didn't about say anything about jat but your trying to show that haryana jats more backward class type.

ROHITSINGHTRAR
October 26th, 2014, 11:29 AM
jisko ye bharm ho ki koi jat bhi superior or inferior hote hai .... mujhe aake meerut me mil lo .... galfat me na jiyo ... ab jaat jaat hi rahenge chahe WO haryana ka ho ya amrika ka .... chahe army me ho ya pradhanmantri ... rahi baat UP ke jaat mai jaanuh hun jyada down to earth social karmath imandaar or mehnati ho dekh lo up ke jaato ki koi Behan ya maa kheto mai na dikhe ... or aisa lage jaat zamin khareed ke superior hoan na ki zameen bech ke daaruh peene se .
m I right boys so plz end this rubbish discussion now n go to ur work mehanti or karmath imaandar jaat bano sab superior ban jaange

jitender_singh
October 26th, 2014, 01:29 PM
Irrelevent Thread must be closed :suspicion:

maddhan1979
October 26th, 2014, 02:48 PM
Irrelevent Thread must be closed :suspicion:

A Jat is a Jat he is neither a "Baniya" nor a "Brahman".
He is open to all kinds of work from cleaning the drains to working on the highest posts out there.
No Jat is big or small among themselves. One can believe, what one wants to believe but looking back at the history, one can see the proof.
All the rest is crap.

RathiJi
October 26th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Why this thread was created ? The exact reason lies in the mind of Tomar who created.

But i have seen many posts by few Haryanvi Jats terming other state Jats as having LOW SELF ESTEEM, SUPRESSED, SURRENDERED TO OTHER CASTES, HABITUAL TO BE RULED BY OTHERS, NAKLI JATS, SEHRI JATS, BAHMAN JATS etc.

If someone is having doubt please refer those posts. I dont know what will they achieve by saying this but they are helping in creation of such threads.

What shall we call those Jats who will be ruled by a refugee now ?

rekhasmriti
October 26th, 2014, 03:09 PM
" ruled by a refugee now "

Seriously can We be ever Ruled .

RathiJi
October 26th, 2014, 03:17 PM
" ruled by a refugee now "

Seriously can We be ever Ruled .

Thanks Rekha,

That's the perfect answer. Jats can never be ruled UP, Haryana , Punjab anywhere. People have written posts that others state Jats have habit of being ruled by others .

agodara
October 26th, 2014, 06:26 PM
close this this thread where are mods?

DrRajpalSingh
October 26th, 2014, 07:29 PM
Friends,

Jat is a Jat and equal to his fellow brethern irrespective of their place of resisdence; neither superior nor inferior ! Then what is the need of such type of thread. Members must not create bad blood among the members of the community by starting such type of threads.

The divisive discussion could be better avoided by overlooking the attempt of those who initiate such type of thread titles. If moderators intervene, people allege that their liberty and freedom is impigened, if no action is initiated, then it is alleged that moderators/editors are not doing their duty.

What is the solution; I think members themselves stop posting their views and overlook it.

jatofbhiwani
October 26th, 2014, 07:42 PM

Please don't start divisive politics. Do not attempt to divide Jats please! Have you joined the saffron party?

krishdel
October 26th, 2014, 07:58 PM
Right Dr. Rajpal Ji,
Please do not talk of any division on this site. We are here to get united. If someone tries that then request to delete the thread immediately and restrict user from accessing site.
Regards

Friends,

Jat is a Jat and equal to his fellow brethern irrespective of their place of resisdence; neither superior nor inferior ! Then what is the need of such type of thread. Members must not create bad blood among the members of the community by starting such type of threads.

The divisive discussion could be better avoided by overlooking the attempt of those who initiate such type of thread titles. If moderators intervene, people allege that their liberty and freedom is impigened, if no action is initiated, then it is alleged that moderators/editors are not doing their duty.

What is the solution; I think members themselves stop posting their views and overlook it.

krishdel
October 26th, 2014, 08:01 PM
Dear Ramesh Ji,
Request not to answer such thread. These may create a division among us.

Thanks

bls31
October 26th, 2014, 08:38 PM
Tomars in Haryana ?About the Query : Do the really, are they really !

Bls31

RKhatkar
October 26th, 2014, 08:45 PM
Dear Ramesh Ji,
Request not to answer such thread. These may create a division among us.

Dear Lakra Ji,

I feel guilty replying the thread; otherwise, replied it in a light mood thinking it has no moral standing issues. But we, the so called learned Jats have proved ourselves contrary.

The posts on the thread have proved that any can divide us on any division line- may be horizontal or vertical. I have been taught by elders that Jats is the only race in world which has democratic equality within. Our social superiority was decided on the basis of age not by wealth or power.

We are losing our rich culture; I repent my action to become party to the thread.

Namaskar to all

krishdel
October 26th, 2014, 09:19 PM
Thanks a lot.
Let us start thinking on how the develop the Jats living in villages economically . How to devise method to involve then in Non Agriculture Profession also. Also in Agri Marketing.
We living in cities can do it for them with some Cooperative Ltd Company. Let us start brain storming on that .
Regards
Krishan Lakra

Dear Lakra Ji,

I feel guilty replying the thread; otherwise, replied it in a light mood thinking it has no moral standing issues. But we, the so called learned Jats have proved ourselves contrary.

The posts on the thread have proved that any can divide us on any division line- may be horizontal or vertical. I have been taught by elders that Jats is the only race in world which has democratic equality within. Our social superiority was decided on the basis of age not by wealth or power.

We are losing our rich culture; I repent my action to become party to the thread.

Namaskar to all

krishdel
October 26th, 2014, 09:22 PM
All the surname can be any where and in any cast. Please do not elaborate on such matters. Only we are Jats on this site.

Tomars in Haryana ?About the Query : Do the really, are they really !

Bls31

ygulia
October 27th, 2014, 05:50 AM
The person who initiated this thread has disappeared.
Bhia aap sab kuyn gutham gutha ho rahe ho..........
No body is supreme all jats are equal.

prashantacmet
October 27th, 2014, 01:10 PM
A Jat is a Jat he is neither a "Baniya" nor a "Brahman".
He is open to all kinds of work from cleaning the drains to working on the highest posts out there.
No Jat is big or small among themselves. One can believe, what one wants to believe but looking back at the history, one can see the proof.
All the rest is crap.
Aptly answered!...jatto main chotta bada age ke hisaab se hota aaya hai..region ya pad ke hisaab se nahi...baaki baatein to chalti hi rahti hai..........

prashantacmet
October 27th, 2014, 01:11 PM
Why this thread was created ? The exact reason lies in the mind of Tomar who created.

But i have seen many posts by few Haryanvi Jats terming other state Jats as having LOW SELF ESTEEM, SUPRESSED, SURRENDERED TO OTHER CASTES, HABITUAL TO BE RULED BY OTHERS, NAKLI JATS, SEHRI JATS, BAHMAN JATS etc.

If someone is having doubt please refer those posts. I dont know what will they achieve by saying this but they are helping in creation of such threads.

What shall we call those Jats who will be ruled by a refugee now ?

bhappe jaat!...hahahha..........take it light

ssgoyat
October 27th, 2014, 01:57 PM

Why do Abhishek consider himself inferior, that he hesitated for 6 years asking this question from fellow JLers

Could you not have chosen a better topic for your first thread... "atleast"?

RathiJi
October 27th, 2014, 04:17 PM

Hahahah... new one. I think this will be used now onwards.

rkumar
October 27th, 2014, 05:04 PM

Thats a good one.

RK^2

vdhillon
November 4th, 2014, 11:27 PM
We JATs do not have to nurture lofty illusions of self-grandiose at the cost of putting others down, or else we run the risk of betraying self-limiting medieval feudal mindset, which in fact is a sign of intellectual backwardness and/or inferiority complex, as the adage goes, "thotha chaanam baaze ghana", "adh jaal gagri, chalki jaye".

True test is not only how we perceive ourselves, but how other's perceive us. Incomplete sample checklist e.g.
JATs are:
1. Brave and kind ... vs ... Brave and bully?
e.g. remember army soldiers vs remember Mirchpur

2. Proud and respectful towards others vs Proud and supremacist (putting others down)?
e.g. JATs are great, so are baman, nai, chamar, teli and so on ... vs No if, No But, only JAT. (chaal hutt, wake up kid, no man is an island, so dude we gotta respect others too)

3. Determined (ekagr) ... vs ... Obstinate (ziddi)
e.g. focused persistence vs ill-informed blind followership (of ideas, other people, such as doggy-leaders (in the name of caste, gotra, etc))

4. Freedom-spirited vs Lafandar
e.g. give your best shot and then don't worry because we have the satisfaction of doing our best and still a winner by bieng richer in terms of experience
vs
not even trying, trying half-hearted and then showing-off empty bravado

5. Die to defend others/weak/nation vs kill for the shallow honor?
e.g. param vir chakra winner jats vs ... jats having distinction of being number one in honor killing of own daughters, girl child (bhrun hatya), etc?

5. Meritocracy (apne dum pe kuch karo ge) vs Reservation (ya phir OBC bann ke sarkari bheek chahiye)?
e.g. Aspiring Entrepreneur vs Reservation-ka-jugaad-for-kamchor-sarkari-naukri.... hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr maa ki ankh, don't make a rotten system more rotten, instead SAY NO TO ALL RESERVATION TO ALL CASTES and ask for scholarship and affordable quality education for all deserving poor.

There is NO one-size-fits-all-Jats. Like other communities, JATs come in all shapes and forms, some are cool dudes and some are di*kheads. It boils down to each one of us, WHAT KIND OF JAT WE CHOSE TO BE?

To take pride in one's heritage is sign of robust self-esteem, but there is a fine line between healthy self-esteem and narcissism.
Pride is good, ego or feeling of being self-entitled superior is not.
Pride with respect for others is good, pride with arrogance is not.

Pride in own heritage, without being supremacist, while EQUALLY respecting others heritage is good.

If we are so ready to take the credit for the good work done by other fellow Jats then we shall be ready to tackle and reform the shameful acts performed by us.

We are kind of Jat, that we act as.
Thoughts become words,
words become promises/expectations,
which make us act in a certain way,
repeated actions become habits.
So lets cultivate GOOD HABITS ... which starts with good thoughts.

FINAL WORDS: We can not be a good Jat or <insert whatever-label here>, without being a GOOD HUMAN BEING FIRST. JATs it from me babyeeeee ...

mhundpuriamann
November 5th, 2014, 02:54 PM

I used to think all jaat birathars think they r superior than others.

Prikshit
November 5th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Superior/Inferior are relative terms lets not get into them. Different places different people different traditions what big deal?
What an individual pursue is best as per him/her, if the other person doesn't do likewise than comparison comes into picture.
UP people have a perception that people of Haryana are akkhad, whereas people of Haryana say UP people are shrewd/ or to say Tejj ho se.
These are perceptions made out of different traditions.
So i see no reason when such things are made base to bring in segregation between "We Jats".

PS: Discussing more on such issues bring in gap rather than narrowing it.

ganeshjat
November 7th, 2014, 10:06 AM
PS: Discussing more on such issues bring in gap rather than narrowing it.

पर अगर किसी को कोई ग़लतफहमी हैं , तो क्या इससे badiya कोई जगह हो सकती हैं ये doubt दूर करने की. अभिषेक तोमर को इस thread पे active होना चाहिए और , वो ऐसा क्यू सोचते है ये discuss करना चाहिए, क्या कोई past incidence हैं जिसके कारण उनको ये लगता हैं. यहा पे major crowd हरियाणा से हैं और वो आसानी से आपका doubt दूर कर सकते हैं.

mhundpuriamann
November 7th, 2014, 04:29 PM
I have seen by my experince that Gohana and jind jats are
best ! I think we are far more superior than other jats
of haryana, up & rajasthan (i don't consider Sikh jats as even jaats)
I have few sikh jaats in my neighbourhood and I don't see any jaatu quality in them !

vdhillon
November 7th, 2014, 06:54 PM
May I rephrase, "why do Jats have HIGHER degree of COLLECTIVE-SELF-IDENTITY NARCISSISM?" lolz ... with emphasis on the word NARCISSISM :) ting ting taanning :p

"Jats are superior than others" kind of self-defeating delusional castist NARCISSISM won't make us better than others, a respectful-towards-others self-esteem is better i.e. Cool JATTItude with humble GRATITUDE :) is the way to be.

AbhikRana
November 7th, 2014, 09:32 PM
Cool JATTItude with humble GRATITUDE

Very well said Vishal!!

May I rephrase, "why do Jats have HIGHER degree of COLLECTIVE-SELF-IDENTITY NARCISSISM?" lolz ... with emphasis on the word NARCISSISM :) ting ting taanning :p

"Jats are superior than others" kind of self-defeating delusional castist NARCISSISM won't make us better than others, a respectful-towards-others self-esteem is better i.e. Cool JATTItude with humble GRATITUDE :) is the way to be.

Samarkadian
November 8th, 2014, 12:21 AM

Whats wrong in NARCISSISM Dhillon Sahab? and how Narcissism is disrespect towards others?

shivamchaudhary
November 8th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Whats wrong in NARCISSISM Dhillon Sahab? and how Narcissism is disrespect towards others?

Because people do irritate with obnoxiousness. :)

mandeep333
November 8th, 2014, 09:43 PM
Friends haven't you noticed that Abhishek Tomar's user name on JLand is indicative of some very significant Section 0f Indian Penal Code which he's adopted to sufix his login ID. (Section 302 tells punishment for Murder). Isn't it strange? Why is he posing such a query to have unnecessary controversy? We all talk of Jat unity. A Jat is a Jat and it should be as simple as two plus two is four.

rekhasmriti
November 8th, 2014, 10:32 PM
" ....... Gohana and jind jats ......"

No offence but kuch kehte hai " Aag mei Ghee types "

rskankara
November 8th, 2014, 10:39 PM
अभिषेक तोमर ने चुपके से मजे(i q टेस्ट) लेने को एक शफ़ूगा फैक कर चला गया कि "दो और दो पाँच" होते है......जो यह सिद्ध कर देगा वही सुपरजाट.

skharb
November 8th, 2014, 10:58 PM
" ....... Gohana and jind jats ......"

No offence but kuch kehte hai " Aag mei Ghee types "
jat too area wise kya gender wise bhi sab ki quality ki khabar rakha s :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2DjQQePHZw

DrRajpalSingh
November 9th, 2014, 08:02 AM
Man is the superior creation of the God and all Jats also fall in this category. None of them is inferior. Comparison between Jat and Jat on the basis of place of their residence is futile exercise and must be disdained with utmost contempt that it deserves because it leads to spread of divisive tendencies among the members of the community.

Sufficient evidence is available in the pages of history to show that irrespective of their place of abode the Jats have always stood united in the hour of crises.

Read historic results of the Jat Unity by visiting pages of History of Khaps or History of Bharatpur or Life and Times of Ch. Chhotu Ram to verify the validity of this statement.

Therefore, it is our humble duty to contribute whatever we can to strengthen the unity of the Jats or at least avoid creating a wedge between them on the basis of petty seemingly differences.

Would we start to unite for common cause on equal standing ?

upendersingh
November 9th, 2014, 01:12 PM
Other than this site, I have come in contact of hundreds of Haryanvi Jats in my life so far. Almost all of them were/are very good human beings. They never tried to go in superior/inferior like things. Rather they had/have so big heart that they say other superior. If I remember Tara, Nafe, Lohan Sahab, Dharamvir, Inder, Vinod aka Munshi, Sanjay Hooda, Dahiya Sahab, Kundu Sahab, Ajit Malik, Raje, Ishwar...list is very long, they all were/are very nice people to interact with. One thing I noticed common in them is they all are proud to be a Jat. But on this site I have seen many people who like to talk about superiority/inferiority like things.

shivamchaudhary
November 9th, 2014, 03:29 PM
अभिषेक तोमर ने चुपके से मजे(i q टेस्ट) लेने को एक शफ़ूगा फैक कर चला गया कि "दो और दो पाँच" होते है......जो यह सिद्ध कर देगा वही सुपरजाट.

सही कह रहे हो. तोमर भाई ने तागा शुरु करके दोड लगा दी. पीछे मुड़ के भी न देखा की, उसकी बात पे किस-किस के लठ बाज रहे है !!

RathiJi
November 10th, 2014, 12:25 AM
Other than this site, I have come in contact of hundreds of Haryanvi Jats in my life so far. Almost all of them were/are very good human beings. They never tried to go in superior/inferior like things. Rather they had/have so big heart that they say other superior. If I remember Tara, Nafe, Lohan Sahab, Dharamvir, Inder, Vinod aka Munshi, Sanjay Hooda, Dahiya Sahab, Kundu Sahab, Ajit Malik, Raje, Ishwar...list is very long, they all were/are very nice people to interact with. One thing I noticed common in them is they all are proud to be a Jat. But on this site I have seen many people who like to talk about superiority/inferiority like things.

Exactly! I noticed the same with jats everywhere except few (very few) on JL. So the majority is not like that. Lets leave the mentally sick minority, they are in every cast to divide.

Samarkadian
November 10th, 2014, 12:31 AM
सही कह रहे हो. तोमर भाई ने तागा शुरु करके दोड लगा दी. पीछे मुड़ के भी न देखा की, उसकी बात पे किस-किस के लठ बाज रहे है !!

Shivam, why not let this dividing thread waste in oblivion wef.?

Fateh
November 10th, 2014, 10:10 AM
Why can not we stop participating in such dividing thread, also why cannot mods stop such thread, jats are jats, no body is big or small, also I have noticed that not a single thread ends without fight/criticism of each other, certainly this is not an educated behaviour. please behave and avoid writing such thread

DrRajpalSingh
November 10th, 2014, 10:34 AM
Enough is enough, the thread is being closed with a request to all members not to start new such threads in future !

Thanks to all !