PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Prof Bhim Dev Malik

cooljat
October 31st, 2014, 05:14 PM
Hi All,

In my recent Sydney trip I met a great personality Prof Bhim Dev Malik. He's in Australia for more than 30 years and quite famous personality here in Sydney. He is a well known Yoga Guru and Pehlwan I shoud add, he has many records in his name that hard to believe. He is strict Vegetarian and secret of his incredible power is Yoga and Halwa. I wouldn't go in detail here but invite you to watch the youtube video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSuWtF-MVxk

Samarkadian
October 31st, 2014, 10:57 PM
LOL. Gaam m mele m aaya kare ise ise bulb todaniye, kai kai din cycle chalaniye, chhaati pe pathar todaniye etc etc...Halwe ki jarut bhi konya un ne, desi ki ek bottle me kar de se ve t kaam ne...per yo tarzan jat ram australia me kartab dikhawe s ar ve bichare aade roti/sheet/ghenu bajre k chun me..

Is bhai ne ghee ka peepa pakda aawe e ek j milya tha t...

kasuta jamana aa gya.. pahalwaan professor ....kartab dikhaniya...multi talented jat on international stage....par yo professor kya ka s?

aagli b mile t is pahalwaan sahab t ek baat bhujiye ak kasaaii latte t kam t kam chat show pure ar dang k pahar aawe e ....sidha langot kas k aa gya..

cooljat
November 1st, 2014, 12:48 PM
Wah Bhai asli Pehlwan to tu hai. Btw, such arrogance and sarcasm will get you Nobel aware for sure.

LOL. Gaam m mele m aaya kare ise ise bulb todaniye, kai kai din cycle chalaniye, chhaati pe pathar todaniye etc etc...Halwe ki jarut bhi konya un ne, desi ki ek bottle me kar de se ve t kaam ne...per yo tarzan jat ram australia me kartab dikhawe s ar ve bichare aade roti/sheet/ghenu bajre k chun me..

Is bhai ne ghee ka peepa pakda aawe e ek j milya tha t...

kasuta jamana aa gya.. pahalwaan professor ....kartab dikhaniya...multi talented jat on international stage....par yo professor kya ka s?

aagli b mile t is pahalwaan sahab t ek baat bhujiye ak kasaaii latte t kam t kam chat show pure ar dang k pahar aawe e ....sidha langot kas k aa gya..

Samarkadian
November 1st, 2014, 12:54 PM
Wah Bhai asli Pehlwan to tu hai. Btw, such arrogance and sarcasm will get you Nobel aware for sure.

...great..thanks..then I will give the amount to those penniless street artists and entertainers....However on sarcasm and arrogance, I don't see anything that great in this tarzon gentleman.

cooljat
November 1st, 2014, 12:56 PM
Ok, good on ya ..
If you don't see anything great in Prof Bhim .. its your problem, can't help it. :)

...great..thanks..then I will give the amount to those penniless street artists and entertainers....However on sarcasm and arrogance, I don't see anything that great in this tarzon gentleman.

Samarkadian
November 1st, 2014, 01:00 PM
Ok, good on ya ..
If you don't see anything great in Prof Bhim .. its your problem, can't help it. :)

By the way yo halwe ka bairi professor kya ka s ?

upendersingh
November 1st, 2014, 01:15 PM
@ topic

Professor is a very entertaining personality (and seems to be fan of Sunny Deol as well, as he has tied a red ribbon around his head). Though anchor asked some very good questions from him i.e. whether it is a trick or magic and Professor said no it was not any trick or magic. It is power of Yoga, specially air.
I was hoping the anchor will ask one more very important question. Why this power of Yoga and air doesn't work in weightlifting like power related games in world championships/olympics?

cooljat
November 1st, 2014, 01:19 PM
Choorma! :)
By the way yo halwe ka bairi professor kya ka s ?

Samarkadian
November 1st, 2014, 01:20 PM
@ topic

Professor is a very entertaining personality (and seems to be fan of Sunny Deol as well, as he has tied a red ribbon around his head). Though anchor asked some very good questions from him i.e. whether it is a trick or magic and Professor said no it was not any trick or magic. It is power of Yoga, specially air.
I was hoping the anchor will ask one more very important question. Why this power of Yoga and air doesn't work in weightlifting like power related games in world championships/olympics?

haha sunny deol...Upender key bera show paache prof. pahalwan sahab acnhor ke ghar ka nalka paadan gya ho.....

DrRajpalSingh
November 1st, 2014, 04:30 PM
Hi All,

In my recent Sydney trip I met a great personality Prof Bhim Dev Malik. He's in Australia for more than 30 years and quite famous personality here in Sydney. He is a well known Yoga Guru and Pehlwan I shoud add, he has many records in his name that hard to believe. He is strict Vegetarian and secret of his incredible power is Yoga and Halwa. I wouldn't go in detail here but invite you to watch the youtube video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSuWtF-MVxk

Could you share his present status alongwith some background information about protagonist like his ancestral village, family background, early life and so on, so that wiki editors could put that information on him at proper place.